Open thread: Palin in Madison, WI; Update: Live video added

posted at 1:22 pm on April 16, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

Call this a grand finale to the political consternation in Madison over the last two months.  Just as Scott Walker has been vindicated by both the voters in the Prosser-Kloppenburg race and the legislative budget office, the unions and the Tea Party face off one more time to protest Tax Day.  Channel 3000 has the live feed of the event, so be sure to tune it in.  Allahpundit will almost certainly have some great video for us later this evening, but you can watch it unfold as it happens.

The unions have shown up for the event, too, and one news report has them surrounding the Tea Party event, albeit peacefully:

Hundreds of pro-union labor supporters are surrounding smaller groups of tea party members waiting for former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to appear outside the Wisconsin Capitol.

Palin is slated to speak at the tea party’s annual tax day rally.

But labor supporters still smarting from the passage of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s polarizing bill eliminating most public employees’ collective bargaining rights are drowning out Palin’s supporters, shouting, “Hey, hey, ho, ho, Scott Walker’s got to go.”

We’ll have to see what happens when Palin takes the stage.

Update: Here’s the video, so you don’t have to go elsewhere:

Stream videos at Ustream

Comments

Comment pages: 1 8 9 10

ProudPalinFan on April 16, 2011 at 11:04 PM

The fur it was a flyin’ thought the banhammer might come out. I waited for stuff to settle down before I jumped into the fray too..

kringeesmom on April 17, 2011 at 12:03 AM

I do so love the anti-Palin trolls.

They have nothing of substance to add, so like mindless children they engage in insults. How pathetic.

But then, they are the same people who drool over the petulant, immature man-child of a president we have.

BKennedy on April 17, 2011 at 12:16 AM

MadCon, you better be typing. I’m not getting any younger.

hawkdriver on April 16, 2011 at 7:22 PM

My apologies, bud. Was whisked off to my fiancee’s birthday celebration and only just got home.

Here is the thing: I take issue with the concept of “ready”, “qualified”, and “experience”. These buzzwords have come to be the key ones invoked when criticizing a candidate. I find them to be very malleable and dubious, and I’ll explain why.

Experience: nobody has experience being president of the United States. Being a governor does not mean you’ve dealt with fiscal, domestic, and foreign policy decisionmaking. Being a CEO does not mean you’ve dealt with fiscal, domestic, and foreign policy decisionmaking. Being a Senator or Representative does not mean you’ve dealt with fiscal, domestic, and foreign policy decision making, and no, casting votes does not come close to dealing with foreign leaders and making major moves under pressure.

Qualified: the qualifications for being president involve age, citizenship, and residency. Nothing else. You can talk about qualifications all you like, but they’re entirely subjective to your opinion.

Ready: again, objective. I would argue that no one is “ready” to be president. It’s quite possibly the most difficult, most stressful job in the world. You’re the biggest target for murder on the planet. Every day, entire countries will hate your guts, and a good half of your own country will, as well. At the end of the day…it is quite possible that you will be responsible for the deaths of millions. Say what you will, but I say nobody is “ready” for that.

Now, with all that in mind, as I’ve said earlier, I’m tired of finding people to fill those arbitrary and subjective adjectives. The people who “fit” those terms(and I use “fit” VERY loosely) are squishy moderate/lefty douchebags who will govern little different from each other, and exert no gravitas or power except arrogance, which is not enough(you hear me out there, Trump chumps?).

What we need, succinctly, is someone with our principles who will run. It’s, oddly, as simple as that. I believe Sarah Palin best fits that mold, and hopefully Herman Cain(the more the merrier). I love Allen West and I want to have his babies, but he’s not going to run anytime soon. He’s got his own work to do, and I respect him for that.

Two years ago, I voted for John McCain. I stopped regarding that as a good thing a while ago. He’s little better than Obama. All he would have done was 80-90% of the crap Obama would have with a Republican label, and the House would still belong to the Democrats.

I will not vote against principle again.

Either I vote for someone I believe truly represents me, the Tea Party, and the conservative movement, or I go home and let the country finish flushing itself down the toilet. I will not help them enter oblivion.

That’s my reasoning. Now how about that death grip? I’m all keyed up.

MadisonConservative on April 17, 2011 at 1:00 AM

MadisonConservative on April 17, 2011 at 1:00 AM

You’re lucky I’m still up drawing.

Good response. I understand. Still, you have to admit, any job requires preparation. I should say, I hope she’s prepared.

And fiancee’s birthday? I didn’t know. Congrats. Who’s the lucky guy?

hawkdriver on April 17, 2011 at 1:11 AM

And the comments about John McCain. I agree. I should have known we were heading down the path to defeat when I went to the Fayetteville rally and Linsey Graham was his warm up speaker.

Pathetic.

hawkdriver on April 17, 2011 at 1:15 AM

You’re lucky I’m still up drawing.

And fiancee’s birthday? I didn’t know. Congrats. Who’s the lucky guy?

hawkdriver on April 17, 2011 at 1:11 AM

I was dropped into a position in which I was way over my head when I did my internship for college. At the end, I was commended and told I went above and beyond. Even if she isn’t prepared, that doesn’t mean she can’t kick some serious ass. We sure know the rest of the peanut gallery won’t.

Your ex. He says hello.

MadisonConservative on April 17, 2011 at 1:20 AM

MadisonConservative on April 17, 2011 at 1:20 AM

lol

For what it’s worth, you’re the lucky dog tonight. I’m away from my sweetie like it was when I was in the Army. Stuck in a hotel in Huntsville Al. Rocket city. Where all the PHDs come to fulfill their careers and all the beat up old warrant officers relive their glory days flying.

When you finally tie the knot, keep her close. No amount of career or money is worth being away from Momma.

G-Nite.

hawkdriver on April 17, 2011 at 1:31 AM

lol

G-Nite.

hawkdriver on April 17, 2011 at 1:31 AM

10 years together…and we still act like it’s the first week of dating.

I’m glad to hear you are lucky enough to have the same kind of bond. It’s the most valuable treasure in the world.

G-Nite.

MadisonConservative on April 17, 2011 at 1:35 AM

Hillary lost too and she had a realistic chance of being president….unlike your goddess.

rickyricardo on April 16, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Did she, now? She wouldn’t have been in the primary race as long as she was if it weren’t for Rush Limbaugh’s Operation Chaos.

Realistically (i.e. taking into account the media carrying water for Obama and their intolerance for questions about his past), she never had a chance.

disa on April 17, 2011 at 1:38 AM

will not vote against principle again.

That’s my reasoning. Now how about that death grip? I’m all keyed up.

MadisonConservative on April 17, 2011 at 1:00 AM

MadCon,please check out my “bedtime story” on the QOOD post I posted it a few minutes ago.

kringeesmom on April 17, 2011 at 1:56 AM

Imagine country and rap together…

JetBoy on April 16, 2011 at 2:59 PM

Here ya go!

Random Numbers (Brian Epps) on April 17, 2011 at 3:08 AM

Whew, entertaining thread tonite. I read the whole thing in between naps today. I really got lost in the middle, I could not figure out who was fighting with whom and why, but it doesn’t matter. Why? Because in between all that bickering, were precious links to some great articles and the videos of sarah’s speech. I am glad I watched her at the right scoop before I watched the althouse video where the videographer was in the middle of the union thugs shouting at sarah. that made my blood boil. bullies all of them.

I really believe the union thugs are going to backfire on obama’s re-election chances in 2012. If they do this kind of thuggery at Republican rallies, people are just going to be more pissed than they already are and be just like the good folks of Wisconsin and vote AGAINST the union thugs.

I can see it now, state after state that was blue last time turning red in 2012.

Right now, I don’t see now Obama can get FL again. The immigration issue might backfire over into the other border state of NM, and that state might turn red. There appears to be the beginnings of a real movement in WI, and that just may turn red. IN will turn red. Ohio is veering towards red. VA and NC, hmmm probably depends on our candidate, but I think a 41% approval is going to be obama’s high water mark between now and november of 2012.

The only way these states WON’T turn red is if we have a wimpless rino at the top of the ticket.

karenhasfreedom on April 17, 2011 at 5:27 AM

A whole lot of people are just waking up to the fact that the single most important ingredient in any president is “character” the very thing the leftist media said didn’t matter anymore when they installed Bill Clinton. If character didn’t matter, why did they bust their collectivist butts pretending Obama was far more than just a mere messiah with Photoshopped haloes and actually a Christian?

Yes. I know, there needs to be more than character for the job, but it’s the filter that all must pass through first before we look at the rest. Character: Sarah has it -she reeks of it and that’s what they fear – her dignity – her honesty -her moral principles – things that few others in the GOP have (West and Cain do) and none in the Dem have -or they wouldn’t belong to such an immoral degenerate Party that thrives onb deceit, manipulation, and the culture of death.
I never confuse character with bluster and boldness -Mr. Christie and Mr. Trump and Mr. McCain (even though I’ll cheer your incidental straying into solid principle now and then)

I have the same requirements regarding character when I listen to pundits and critics -which leaves out such folks and opportunistic charletans like Rove, Noonan, Shep, and above all Bill O’Rielly.

If Sarah runs with Herman Cain or West, I’ll crawl downtown to support them, knowing I’ll be dissapointed down the line (as I was with RINO Bush) but I’ll support them. Otherwise, as I said with Johnny (my friends across the isle)McCain, I’ll stay home, rather than put in another stealth Obama type with an (R) behind his name.

Don L on April 17, 2011 at 6:27 AM

Add one

DarkCurrent on April 17, 2011 at 6:34 AM

Good morning guys and gals! Still reading from the thread fight with home made cookies and coffee. With all this voice criticism you’ll like this one:

I’m just saying that Palin might be taken more seriously by more people if her voice were more…”reserved”. That’s all.

JetBoy on April 16, 2011 at 7:02 PM

Do you mean Jeff Gordon? “He enunciates-that’s why some NASCAR fans hate him so much”~Jeff Foxworthy

ProudPalinFan on April 17, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Sarah always connects with the local audience even when she’s speaking to the whole country. She never makes a mistake about the name of the city or the local sports team. She is truly a master at political craft.

Game On!

JimK on April 17, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Interesting thread. It looks like no one can claim that Palin doesn’t connect with the voters – positively or negatively – people react to her. Unfortunately many of the other potentials can’t get more than a big yawn out of the base.

It’s beginning to look like Conservatives may split into 2 separate categories – a) those who think electibility is the most important quality and would vote for anyone even if he will end up shafting Conservatives or b) those who are willing to vote their principles.

A little pathetic that Palin is taking hits for her voice. I guess that means it’s far game to decide to vote based on shallow factors – Romney is too plastic, T-Paw is too boring, Huckabee is too preacherish, Christie is too fat, Trump has terrible hair etc., etc,

katiejane on April 17, 2011 at 9:12 AM

katiejane on April 17, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Right on, right on!

CTSherman on April 17, 2011 at 9:17 AM

Trump has terrible hair etc., etc,

katiejane on April 17, 2011 at 9:12 AM

That’s hair?? I thought it was the product of a mink/badger mating.

SKYFOX on April 17, 2011 at 9:19 AM

katiejane on April 17, 2011 at 9:12 AM
Right on, right on!

CTSherman on April 17, 2011 at 9:17 AM

In all fairness any of these shallow complaints seem like virtues compared to Obama is too anti-American.

txmomof6 on April 17, 2011 at 9:23 AM

If Sarah got a voice coach, it would be all over Stewart, Maher, Leno, Letterman, SNL, and all the alphabet news broadcasts. She speaks with a soprano voice and Zero speaks with a baritone voice. Do we really care after the speech is over? Listen to the words and don’t get conned by a smooth talker.

Kissmygrits on April 17, 2011 at 9:23 AM

I agree. I will no longer vote against principle. Also agree with the opinion of the “Buzz Words.” Palin loves this country, has real life experience and the courage to confront the real issues. Wouldn’t a Palin/West ticket be magnificent?

texanpride on April 17, 2011 at 9:32 AM

Regarding Palin’s voice, only the rinos and the liberals object to her voice.

texanpride on April 17, 2011 at 9:36 AM

Regarding Palin’s voice, only the rinos and the liberals object to her voice.

texanpride on April 17, 2011 at 9:36 AM

I understand Lincoln had a truly awful voice.

Paul-Cincy on April 17, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Regarding Palin’s voice, only the elitist rinos and the elitist liberals object to her voice.

texanpride on April 17, 2011 at 9:36 AM

FIFY

txmomof6 on April 17, 2011 at 9:45 AM

Imagine T-Paw, Mitt, Daniels, Newt, Barbour or the Huckster delivering this speech – no way.

bw222 on April 17, 2011 at 9:53 AM

Game on

Sounds like she’s running to me. Go Sarah!

mike_NC9 on April 17, 2011 at 9:56 AM

“The only future that Barack Obama is trying to win is his own reelection. He’s willing to mortgage your children’s future to ensure his own! And that is NOT the audacity of hope — that’s cynicism! Piling more debt onto our children and our grandchildren is not courage — no, that’s cowardice!” Sarah Palin

I didn’t see this until this morning. I haven’t read this entire thread, but for anyone who missed it. Like her, love her or just indifferent, she speaks for lots of us!

DanaSmiles on April 17, 2011 at 9:59 AM

There is a very short list of people I have been willing to follow. Among them is my late father, who earned two bronze stars and a purple heart in the Philippines during WWII, and Sarah Heath Palin.

Let’s take this country back.

pugwriter on April 17, 2011 at 10:06 AM

I don’t care if Palin sounds like a stuck squeelin’ pig down at Ima Jeans.

If the Conservative gets nominated Ill votes fur um, regardless what thur voice sounds like.

PappyD61 on April 17, 2011 at 10:10 AM

She said it! Game On! Look for her to make an appearance on the Bob and Mark radio show real soon now.

If you haven’t already, go to organize4palin.com and sign up to help. If you live in NH, go to nh4palin.com and sign up. This is going to be a war and we will need every able bodied person to do their part. This is the American Revolution Part II. We either win this war or say good bye to ours and our childrens future. This is serious.

Get on board now! We need you in the trenches. Donate, refer your friends, be a recruiter for Sarah and send them to the above websites to join Sarah’s army. She’s in it to win it and so are we.

shmendrick on April 17, 2011 at 10:23 AM

She was great.

kingsjester on April 17, 2011 at 10:23 AM

To paraphrase da won, all this talk about voice quality is a distraction.
Lincoln,T.R., Patton, even Ike with his Texas Twang got ragged on about voice. FDR talked really funny but since there was no wideo people had to focus on the words not the nose in the air image that da won uses.The content of what was said counted when folks finally mulled over what they heard.
Sarah really needs to rent a big sound system with a small control board and drown the siren wielding thugs out.
bumma sounds like the old shuck n jive towel sellin’ radio preachers on the big 500 watt stations in the old south.He is always worried bout the evil folks who are gonna steal from the sicks n shutins,while livin’ well hisself.

Col.John Wm. Reed on April 17, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Finally just got around to watching this speech in total and

…she just might make a Palinista out of me yet. :) Amazing job.

Bee on April 17, 2011 at 12:31 PM

Finally just got around to watching this speech in total and

…she just might make a Palinista out of me yet. :) Amazing job.

Bee on April 17, 2011 at 12:31 PM

There are two kinds of Palin detractors: Those that wouldn’t vote for her no matter what the circumstances, and those that don’t know her well enough yet.

Not to say you’re a hardcore detractor, Bee, but I’m just glad to know you’re coming around. ;-)

gryphon202 on April 17, 2011 at 12:48 PM

gryphon202 on April 17, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Thank, hon. Honestly, I did have some real concerns. The “quitting” thing bothered me…I would have loved seeing her finish the job there, accusations and lawsuits be damned. I have worried about electability simply because we can’t afford to lose, and some of her media choices bothered me, albeit superficially. (The reality tv thing.) Time and consistency has smoothed out a lot of those issues for me, thankfully.

I just realize now that we don’t have the luxury of time anymore, you know? We need fearlessness, true conservatism, clarity of conviction and tenacity. A fighter. And who does that sound like? Not Donald Trump. ;)

Bee on April 17, 2011 at 1:12 PM

Bee on April 17, 2011 at 1:12 PM

The irony is just overwhelming.

MadisonConservative on April 17, 2011 at 1:15 PM

I will not vote against principle again.

MadisonConservative on April 17, 2011 at 1:00 AM

Ditto

The thing about McCain, he understood he was disliked, so he brought in Palin to get the other votes, and almost won despite the biggest war chest in Soros’ history. Give McCain credit for smelling a winner

Without McCain’s failure, we would not have had the success of Palin. Had McCain won I believe we would have amnesty. On the other hand, McCain would not have trashed NASA, and McCain wouldn’t have chosen the same path in the middle east

Had McCain won, we wouldn’t have had gluttonous Obama spending spree, but we would not have the Tea Party either. We would be on a slower slide to death by debt, and that would give China a leg up in their own supremecy building.

I cannot imagine how the nation would change if McCain got his dream of amnesty for the unassimilating ‘guest workers’ who retain their loyalty to the red white and green.

Makes me even more religious to see good come from bad, and history shaped by events which looked like defeats.

I really like Palin. She is trustworthy, compared to most of the rest. She is a fast learner, a quick thinker, not afraid to buck the system, and a great poker player. She has more of the leadership traits needed to deal with our adversaries than most of the contenders.

I would vote for her

entagor on April 17, 2011 at 1:25 PM

The irony is just overwhelming.

MadisonConservative on April 17, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Did you forget your smiley face? :P

Anyway, we’ve talked about this at length, particularly back when I posted those flame-worthy GR articles. My reality tv consumption (or any other predilection) is admittedly trashy, but wasn’t what I’d come to expect from an elected official. I was wrong about her show, for the record. And I ended up liking Bristol on DWTS, for that matter.

Bee on April 17, 2011 at 1:31 PM

We have been given candidates who connect first to their political brothers, and secondly to the masses.

Congress takes care of Congress first. Otherwise, where’s the pay cut and why haven’t they dropped their pension plan and reverted to Social Security?

Obama took it a step further, by appointing Czars to avoid Congressional oversight, and by making his deals with groups, unions, organizations, corporations, anything but the little guy

This crowd can’t figure Palin out, and they fear her, because she isn’t playing according to their rules

entagor on April 17, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Check this out. On the back of her binder, she slid in pics of Trig and Piper. She did her best to hide that by her waist. Scroll down to see them. BTW these pics are fan-tas-tic!

Goosebumps.

ProudPalinFan on April 17, 2011 at 1:58 PM

.unlike your goddess.

rickyricardo on April 16, 2011 at 6:37 PM

In regards to Palin I am on the fence. You? You’re an as*ho.e.

CWforFreedom on April 17, 2011 at 2:04 PM

I loved this moment:

When the gentleman in the orange shirt kissed the back of her hand.

It was sweet!

powerpro on April 17, 2011 at 2:19 PM

Bee on April 17, 2011 at 1:12 PM

“…we don’t have the luxury of time anymore…” A fact that the “I wish she’d run in 2016″ crowd seems to be forgetting. I think Trump is a good template for how to take on the media and the Democratic machine (fearlessly), but the principles just aren’t there. Trump wrote the book on eminent domain abuse (google Vera Coking to see what I mean by that), and some of his activities in New York City have bordered on graft over the years.

We need Trump’s pair of brassies carried by someone with principles capable of representing me and my interests. At this point in time (and subject to change), there is only one would-be candidate who even comes close.

gryphon202 on April 17, 2011 at 2:53 PM

gryphon202 on April 17, 2011 at 2:53 PM

Well, I must admit, his record of combating rabid leftist lesbians is rather impressive. ha.

Aside from that, yeah…he’s a threat. Not conservative, and I wish people would snap out of it.

About “time”: It’s easy to get distracted and become complacent, even in this political environment. I think events in WI snapped me out of it and I’m feeling a bit more energized. Did you watch West’s speech yesterday? Saw it directly after Palin’s this morning and…wow. We need him now (even as we need him where he’s at). Wish he’d run.

Bee on April 17, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Did you forget your smiley face? :P

Bee on April 17, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Was distracted, watching Hoarders. :P

MadisonConservative on April 17, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Was distracted, watching Hoarders. :P

MadisonConservative on April 17, 2011 at 3:14 PM

I mean, if you’re gonna go trashy, might as well go all the way! :D (“trashy” “hoarders” …………dyswi…never mind.)

Bee on April 17, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Facepalm, babe. Facepalm. ;)

MadisonConservative on April 17, 2011 at 3:39 PM

MadisonConservative on April 17, 2011 at 3:39 PM

I would expect nothing less from you in response to my extreme dorkiness. :)

Bee on April 17, 2011 at 3:46 PM

kringeesmom on April 16, 2011 at 10:33 PM

I liked Cain to but he supported Boehners sham CR bill to the hilt and was not up for a fight. He’s part of the “establishment” that Palin was talking about in her speech.

FloatingRock on April 17, 2011 at 4:43 PM

While Cain supported the sham CR, West voted against it. West doesn’t have any health issues that I’m aware of either.

FloatingRock on April 17, 2011 at 4:58 PM

FloatingRock on April 17, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Herman Cain is part of the “establishment”? Are you high?

ButterflyDragon on April 17, 2011 at 6:54 PM

Bee on April 17, 2011 at 3:14 PM

I’d like to see West challenge Crybaby Boehner for the Speakership in 2012. He’s made it pretty clear he’s not interested in the presidency yet, but I’d love to see him make Boehner cry like a nancy boy.

gryphon202 on April 17, 2011 at 7:42 PM

I’d give Boehner a little slack right now. I think he knows he’s playing with fire. Geithner let the cat out of the bag when he said if the US defaults on it’s debt then it will be the GOP’s fault. This is the real threat these commies are holding over us. And I don’t believe it’s a threat. I believe they’re just looking for an excuse to do it and then try to blame it on the GOP and the Tea Party “extremists” for cutting the budget a little.

Once a default happens we are totally screwed and it can’t be undone and I believe that’s their ultimate goal. Both to find a way (excuse) to default on our national debt payments and to blame it on the GOP and the Tea Party. And I forgot, Sarah Palin too.

shmendrick on April 17, 2011 at 8:10 PM

ButterflyDragon on April 17, 2011 at 6:54 PM

no kidding.

DanaSmiles on April 17, 2011 at 8:25 PM

gryphon202 on April 17, 2011 at 7:42 PM

I’ll settle for VP, then! Well…as long as the nominee isn’t Gingrich. Ugh…conundrum.

Bee on April 17, 2011 at 9:03 PM

A fact that the “I wish she’d run in 2016″ crowd seems to be forgetting.
gryphon202 on April 17, 2011 at 2:53 PM

I want her to run in 2016, too.

For re-election as President of the United States.

Chris of Rights on April 17, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Palin gave an awesome speech, and it sounds like she is running. She’ll have my support…Palin in 2012.

zoyclem on April 18, 2011 at 7:52 AM

If all someone can criticize is the quality/tone of Palin`s voice they have no argument…how shallow. Hey here`s an idea, howz about subjecting yourself to that voice and actually listen to the words being spoken….oh and….GAME ON!!!

NY Conservative on April 18, 2011 at 8:27 AM

I do so love the anti-Palin trolls.

BKennedy on April 17, 2011 at 12:16 AM

Ditto on the Nistas

snoopicus on April 18, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Run Sarah RUN!!

I wouldn’t say I’m a Palinista, but I like the cut of her jib…

Khun Joe on April 18, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Ditto on the Nistas

snoopicus on April 18, 2011 at 9:03 AM

I didn’t realize that “You deserve four more years of Obama” is such a cutting insult. But I stand by my prior statements.

gryphon202 on April 18, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Regarding Palin’s voice, only the rinos and the liberals object to her voice.

texanpride on April 17, 2011 at 9:36 AM

Its not really her voice that grates on their souls. Its the truth that burns their eardrums. Save especially for the Libtards.

44Magnum on April 18, 2011 at 2:40 PM

Someone reads a teleprompter well to a partisan crowd, and we are all supposed to be impressed.

Actually, swoon.

Where have I seen this story before?

Moesart on April 18, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Actually, swoon.

Where have I seen this story before?

Moesart on April 18, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Funny, Moes. I didn’t think there were any teleprompters in Madison. Unless I missed something…

gryphon202 on April 18, 2011 at 5:36 PM

Where have I seen this story before?

Moesart on April 18, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Witless trolls have been getting banned with greater frequency lately. Glad to see they have replacements to step up.

SKYFOX on April 18, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Where have I seen this story before?

Moesart on April 18, 2011 at 5:20 PM

At the same place you got your talking points…

Gohawgs on April 18, 2011 at 10:54 PM