Quotes of the day

posted at 8:30 pm on April 10, 2011 by Allahpundit

“Trump is suddenly ‘winning’ as a political figure because the political class has failed. The authority of our political institutions is weak and getting weaker; it’s not that Americans ‘lack trust’ in them, as blue ribbon pundits and sociologists often lament, so much as they lack respect for the people inside them…

“No amount of His Trumpness can renew or replace American political authority. Republicans make a dangerous mistake when they think of politics as a pathological farce that can only be cured by a business worldview that sees economics as the master science. Even though, as Tocqueville observes, money really is more important in democratic times, money is not the measure of all things. We — we Republicans, we Democrats, we Americans — still need politicians who can rule wisely, bravely, and well. Look at what’s behind the huge novelty of Trump’s rise, and you find a venerable truth. There is no substitute for statesmen.”

***
“‘It’s kind of ludicrous at this point,’ Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the former director of Hawaii’s Department of Health, said in a rare telephone interview with NBC…

“[Fukino said] that the original so-called ‘long form’ birth certificate — described by Hawaiian officials as a ‘record of live birth’ — absolutely exists, located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health. Fukimo said she has personally inspected it — twice. The first time was in late October 2008, during the closing days of the presidential campaign, when the communications director for the state’s then Republican governor, Linda Lingle (who appointed Fukino) asked if she could make a public statement in response to claims then circulating on the Internet that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

“Before she would do so, Fukino said, she wanted to inspect the files — and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files…

“‘It is real, and no amount of saying it is not, is going to change that,’ Fukino said.”

***
“During an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller on Thursday, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio said businessman and potential 2012 GOP primary candidate Donald Trump deserves to be taken seriously as a legitimate candidate, noting that ‘Donald Trump comes to the race with some notoriety — people know who he is.’

“But when it came to Trump’s questioning whether or not President Obama was born in the U.S., Rubio said: ‘I would suggest — if he asked for my opinion — not to focus so much on that issue. There are more important things facing our country. I believe Barack Obama was born in the United States of America …So why are we talking about this?’”

***
“He’s tackling this birth thing head on. I mean head on. And they can’t say that Trump is part of the Tea Party. He’s not there. I mean he’s a marginal Republican in terms of the way people classify, but I mean nobody is out there tackling this the way he is. I actually think, by the way, that Trump is providing a blueprint here. The way to beat Obama 2012 is to just go at him. Everybody lives in this media-created fantasy that the guy’s unbeatable, that he’s the greatest orator in the world. You get him away from the prompter, I’m serious, and he’s lost. He’s a gaffe machine. He and Biden are in the same class, and it doesn’t take long to call the roll.

“There’s a mythology that has been created about Obama that unnecessarily makes people afraid, and Trump is illustrating the way to do this, and Paul Ryan’s budget, just go right after him. You just go right after him, instead of pussyfooting around, worrying about what the independents are gonna say or worried about what the people that pay attention to politics two days a year are gonna say, just go after it. Last night while appearing with the Reverend Sharpton in New York, Obama said that he stood by his record the past two years, said he is proud of what he’s accomplished. Well, what is that? What has he accomplished? That’s not an achievement. That is an albatross. Obamacare? What has he accomplished as president, except ruining the economy? Is that what he’s proud of? The scary thing is it very well might be.”

***
“‘I appreciate that the Donald wants to spend his resources in getting to the bottom of something that so interests him and many Americans. You know, more power to him,’ Palin said Saturday on Fox News. ‘He’s not just throwing stones from the sidelines, he’s digging in, he’s paying for researchers.’…

“‘Well, you know, I think that he was born in Hawaii because there was a birth announcement put in the newspaper,’ Palin said. ‘But obviously if there’s something there that the president doesn’t want people to see on that birth certificate that he’s going to great lengths to make sure it isn’t shown. And that’s kind of perplexing for a lot of people.’”

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Bishop on April 10, 2011 at 9:43 PM

You’ve got some pull around here. Would you please somehow get rid of that f*ckin’ Paultard?

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 10:13 PM

terryannonline on April 10, 2011 at 10:04 PM

I guess you missed this:

And this was after we’d learned that the rebels are Al-Q linked.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on April 10, 2011 at 10:07 PM

If I’m not mistaken Rubio isn’t the only conservative that has called for toppling Qadaffi.

terryannonline on April 10, 2011 at 10:14 PM

kingsjester on April 10, 2011 at 10:11 PM

You would tend to think that a Harvard (say that with your best Thurston Howell voice)graduate, with a pseudo doctorate degree would have writings and opinions on various legal stuff.

Nada…

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Plouffe reminds me of Martin Short’s character Ed Grimley.

slickwillie2001 on April 10, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Plouffe reminds me of Martin Short’s character Ed Grimley.

slickwillie2001 on April 10, 2011 at 10:15 PM

I was thinking Nathan Thurm.

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Where’s Goolsbee…
Haven’t seen him since he bombed on the Daily Show…

mjbrooks3 on April 10, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:15 PM

You’re a hoot man – would love to grab a beer with you an Bishop sometime (he seems a witty one as well). If I ever make it to your little part of the paradise known as Hawaii, I’m lookin you up… ;-)

miConsevative on April 10, 2011 at 10:17 PM

PappyD61 on April 10, 2011 at 10:06 PM
================================
and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama

Strange? Who’s the doctor? And why haven’t we heard from him, or her, or it?

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:12 PM

Kini:Maybe…..Obama….was a, Immaculate Conception!:)

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 10:18 PM

How does a anyone make it through the political system to become POTUS without proving their citizenship, via birth certificates?

It’s like all existence of his past is either innuendo, hearsay, uncorroborated, and sealed….

Trump’s gatta case! So did everyone else, but now we have the equivalent of the National Enquirer asking questions.
Look what it did for John Edwards.

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:09 PM

heh

GrannyDee on April 10, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Are you new to Democratic hysteria?

sharrukin on April 10, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Isn’t questioning Obama’s birthplace the effective equivalent to bombing innocent civilians?

Civility Hitler says so.

profitsbeard on April 10, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Yeah, huh. Heck, if I dug around I could probably produce some Rhetoric papers from my classes at Memphis State in the late 70s. But, there are people that he supposedly went to college with, that never saw him there.

kingsjester on April 10, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Where’s Goolsbee…
Haven’t seen him since he bombed on the Daily Show…
mjbrooks3 on April 10, 2011 at 10:16 PM

He was one of the witches pictured in an earlier post.

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:19 PM

When compared to Obama, Donald Trump looks like Albert Einstein…

Khun Joe on April 10, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Two quick comments -

1. I have no personal information on where Mr. Obama (or whatever his name is) was born, but I do think it’s time for someone in authority to put an end to this nonsense. He should either show his birth certificate or pack his bags. There is a Hawaiian bureaucrat who claims to have seen it (though not, apparently, under oath). If so, it would be no problem to show it, via court subpoena, if necessary. SO DO IT!

2. Regarding the suitability of the “certificate of live birth” that has been offered, as a long-time holder of a security clearance I asked a friend who is still involved in that business if this document would be adequate for a clearance. He told me it absolutely would not be. So if this is all Hawaii is legally able to give, how do Hawaiians get clearances? Or are they all unclearable? Or is my contact mistaken?

materialist on April 10, 2011 at 10:20 PM

The most interesting thing I see here is how well and commandingly Trump handles the media. It’s not something you can teach. Candy Crowley threw all her media bluffs and tricks and narrative-bending bullsh*t at Trump and he had none of it. She looked awful — a total water-carrier for Obama. I especially like the old favorite…” a lot of people are saying that this is a bad issue for you..”, hoping against hope to muddy the waters and get him defensive. But Trump plowed right through it back to the birth certificate.

rrpjr on April 10, 2011 at 10:21 PM

Nada…

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:15 PM

And he actually became President. If it was in a novel or a movie I wouldn’t even believe it. Then, I’d never believe the Right would simply accept him being held to a whole different standard and labeling anybody who dared question it nuts and extremists. Farking unreal. I keep thinking I am in an elaborate dream I am going to wake up from any minute.

TheBigOldDog on April 10, 2011 at 10:22 PM

Immaculate Conception!

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 10:18 PM

The Chosen Won!

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:22 PM

When compared to Obama, Donald Trump looks like Albert Einstein…

Khun Joe on April 10, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Compared to Obama Navin Johnson looks like Big Al.

darwin-t on April 10, 2011 at 10:23 PM

‘But obviously if there’s something there that the president doesn’t want people to see on that birth certificate that he’s going to great lengths to make sure it isn’t shown.’

I really wish she would learn to speak in complete, grammatically-correct sentences.

DaveS on April 10, 2011 at 10:23 PM

miConsevative on April 10, 2011 at 10:17 PM

I’m calling for a Pineapple Summit!

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Do any of these politicians realize how stupid they sound saying ‘I believe’, ‘I think’ O’bama was born in Hawaii?? There shouldn’t be any doubt about basic information that is required to register a kid for kindergarten, but obviously not important enough to prove you’re qualified to run for, not to even mention hold the highest office in America.

DanaSmiles on April 10, 2011 at 10:24 PM

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 10:13 PM

Most of Bishop’s pull involves a hair trigger..wait, that works too.

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 10:24 PM

TheBigOldDog on April 10, 2011 at 10:22 PM

Unfortunately, this nightmare won’t be over until 20 Jan 2013… at the earliest.

either orr on April 10, 2011 at 10:24 PM

Plouffe reminds me of Martin Short’s character Ed Grimley.

slickwillie2001 on April 10, 2011 at 10:15 PM

That’s it! I knew he reminded me of someone, and it’s been bugging me all day!

Naturally Curly on April 10, 2011 at 10:25 PM

CUDA

idesign on April 10, 2011 at 10:25 PM

The way to beat Obama 2012 is to just go at him.

Hmm. Imagine that.

rrpjr on April 10, 2011 at 10:25 PM

If it was in a novel or a movie I wouldn’t even believe it.

TheBigOldDog on April 10, 2011 at 10:22 PM

His life reads like his books. It’s more Stephen King ala Bill Ayers.

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:26 PM

kingsjester on April 10, 2011 at 10:19 PM

NOT TRUE! Two of his formed roommates came forward a few years ago. Don’t let the fact that they are also major donors and bundlers throw you.

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Nope. The Manchurian Candidate.

kingsjester on April 10, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Trump is a joke. Just go away already.

therightwinger on April 10, 2011 at 10:27 PM

I’m calling for a Pineapple Summit!

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Poi.

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Unfortunately, this nightmare won’t be over until 20 Jan 2013… at the earliest.

either orr on April 10, 2011 at 10:24 PM

Unfortunately, maybe not even that soon. As I’ve said many times, his polls don’t drop below 40% b/c that the % of the population that will vote for him even if he sprouts horns and a tail. He’s the first AM President, and like Kennedy being the first Catholic President, he’s going to get a motivated % close to 40% no matter what. That means his opponent needs virtually every other available vote and motivate them to turn out to beat him. It’s going to be like drawing to an inside straight.

TheBigOldDog on April 10, 2011 at 10:28 PM

well, here come Corsi to jump the shark on this:

“new” book on barry’s certificate. this will put a damper on Trump i bet.

anyway, i think he was born in the US…maybe WA state. His mother was there very shortly after he was born. but maybe HI…maybe at home…I don’t care. His mother and father didn’t like one another much, that is pretty clear. So going to Kenya with a guy that you don’t like very much and you are 9 months pregnant, doesn’t strike me as likely.

Of course, maybe they went to Kenya, she found out that he was married and therefore left him…but still, we are in the weeds, and barry is playing his cards like he wants. Natch, the knee-pad media is willing to play along.

r keller on April 10, 2011 at 10:30 PM

Iraq war cost 4 trillion.
Spathi on April 10, 2011 at 9:21 PM
Link, please.
disa on April 10, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Heckle on April 10, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Trump is a joke. Just go away already.

therightwinger on April 10, 2011 at 10:27 PM

He’s smart enough to ask questions and point out the emperor’s naked rump. He may not be planning on running, but his points are getting MSM coverage, which is more than the other lame-arse hopefulls are getting.

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Not only the birth certificate, but what about his school records and his time as Harvard Law Review writer. Where is this documentation?

Mirimichi on April 10, 2011 at 10:31 PM

either orr on April 10, 2011 at 10:24 PM
TheBigOldDog on April 10, 2011 at 10:28 PM

That’s why it’s important to unmask the fact that he’s not eligible. I hope Trump’s going after this brings to light that O isn’t qualified no matter if he was born here due to the fact that his father wasn’t a citizen. More people are waking up, so I’m hopeful.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on April 10, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Good Lord! Has the desperation of the right really reached the level where you’re looking to Donald Bleeding Trump for your salvation? How pathetic!

chumpThreads on April 10, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Looks like a Big Fried Egg!

Del Dolemonte on April 10, 2011 at 10:31 PM

TheBigOldDog on April 10, 2011 at 10:28 PM

First off, that was the only provably stolen Presidential election.
Second, Kennedy wasn’t in Dallas that day because he was gonna win re-election.
A glorified 1/2 term President whose greatest accomplishments were losing Cuba and getting us into Viet Nam.

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Plouffe needs to keep thinking Trump is a sideshow and insulting him, see how making an enemy of the Donald works out.

Speakup on April 10, 2011 at 10:33 PM

r keller on April 10, 2011 at 10:30 PM

Corsi’s “Obama Nation” should be required reading. It is an excellent book and he did brilliant detective work on it.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on April 10, 2011 at 10:34 PM

chumpThreads on April 10, 2011 at 9:33 PM

I will agree that the Right is desperate — desperate for leaders with real guts. Trump is the only one so far and even if more join in, they’ll be late to the party.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on April 10, 2011 at 10:35 PM

At this point, I’m willing to vote for Gary Busey for POTUS.

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 10:36 PM

First off, that was the only provably stolen Presidential election.
Second, Kennedy wasn’t in Dallas that day because he was gonna win re-election.

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 10:32 PM

You’re missing the point of the analogy. Catholics were proud of Kennedy as the first Catholic and were going to vote for him no matter what. That was his bedrock base. In Obama’s case that number is close to 40% which is why his polls never dip below that number.

TheBigOldDog on April 10, 2011 at 10:39 PM

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 10:18 PM
===============================
The Chosen Won!

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:22 PM

Kini:Lol:)

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 10:42 PM

TheBigOldDog on April 10, 2011 at 10:39 PM

I don’t believe those polls. And will less so closer to November ’12. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – this clown ain’t gettin’ re-elected. The ‘recovery’ needed to start yesterday. A ham sammich will beat him.

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Okay.

TheBigOldDog on April 10, 2011 at 10:43 PM

-Aslan’s Girl

Sarah Palin has demonstrated sustained courage and political cogency of greater depth and over a far greater breadth of issues than Trump. Trump has been sensationally ballsy over a few things but that does not necessarily work over the long haul or connote the stuff of presidents.

rrpjr on April 10, 2011 at 10:44 PM

DaveS on April 10, 2011 at 10:23 PM

No speeky zi englash? No comprehendo dumbo?

Seems pretty clear to me Skippy. What pharts of yer comprehenson did ya’ll no undstand?

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:46 PM

I’m calling for a Pineapple Summit!

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Kini:Me likey,I’ll add,”Pineapple Express Summit”!:)

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Is anyone else having trouble with refreshing comments?

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 10:50 PM

TheBigOldDog on April 10, 2011 at 10:28 PM

We need a follow up to “Are you better off, than four years ago

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:50 PM

A ham sammich will beat him.

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 10:42 PM

I’m all for a ham sammich and poi!

I would very much love to assume the Jimmah Carter future, but one can only hope for change.

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:53 PM

DaveS on April 10, 2011 at 10:23 PM

DaveS:I’m thinking Biden,Maxine Waters,or Hank Johnson
infamous Gaum Island TipOver SNAFU,for outstanding
coherence to the english language and sentence str
ucture!!(sarc).

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 10:53 PM

At this point, I’m willing to vote for Gary Busey for POTUS.

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 10:36 PM

OH! MEATLOAF!

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:53 PM

I agree 100%, Lanceman. Hubby and I went to a reception this afternoon for the re-election of our Township Committee here in New Jersey. The committee is bipartisan, but we were invited by a member who is an old friend and a longtime democrat, with a large longtime democrat family. But, as Bruno Tataglia said in The Godfather, “After all, we are not communists!”

The worm has definitely turned for Barack Hussein Obama.

Naturally Curly on April 10, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Is anyone else having trouble with refreshing comments?

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Laura in Maryland:*In Boehners voice*…”H*ll No”!:)

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 10:56 PM

I can see Paradise by the 2012 Dashboard Light

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:59 PM

I can see Paradise by the 2012 Dashboard Light

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:59 PM

HAAAA!

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 10:59 PM

You two jokers better not get canopfor started.

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 10:56 PM
=================================
I can see Paradise by the 2012 Dashboard Light

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 10:59 PM

Kini:That Paradise….IS A BAT OUT OF HELL!!!!!!!!:)
=======================================================

Meat Loaf – Bat Out Of Hell

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 11:02 PM

I just miss – I miss being anonymous

I actually shed a tear. (_!_)

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 11:02 PM

You two jokers better not get canopfor started.

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 11:01 PM

2LATE

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 11:03 PM

It’s sounds like Rubio is being “handled”. He so much better when he speaks for himself. Who’s advising him, anyway? The same guy who had Bobby Jindal give the SOTU response to a camera in an empty room? Good Lord!

parteagirl on April 10, 2011 at 11:06 PM

2LATE

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Somehow, I knew I wasn’t gonna be able to type that fast.

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 11:07 PM

I actually shed a tear. (_!_)

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 11:02 PM

I hurled up a lung.

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Somehow, I knew I wasn’t gonna be able to type that fast.

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 11:07 PM

I got my canopompoms a shakin’!

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 11:08 PM

I just miss – I miss being anonymous
I actually shed a tear. (_!_)

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Kini:

Good lord,talk about working it,for the 2012 ReImagAtion
of Hopey/Changey!!

And,what the h*ll,it sounds like a freaggin Dating news
paper ad,

I like long walks on the beach,a moonlit stroll,and…….
==========================================================

The Pina Colada Song
**********************
***********************

=========================
————————

Your linky!

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama wants you to know that he is not a golf addict.

He spends so much time unwinding on the links because security restrictions mean he can’t go out for long walks or go to the carwash or the grocery store.

The president’s comments came during a session with editors and publishers from Hearst Magazines in which he described life behind the scenes in the White House.

The president said he loves his life in the White House but doesn’t enjoy some of the ways of Washington, such as the “kabuki dance” among political partisans before serious policy discussions begin. He also regrets his loss of personal privacy.

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Trump is a joke. Just go away already.

therightwinger on April 10, 2011 at 10:27 PM

I have no interest in him as a presidential candidate, but I think what he’s doing right now will be very useful to some real Republican candidates later on. Palinistas should be loving this: No one can say with a straight face that Trump is a ‘serious’ candidate but Palin is not.

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Le Crapola,should be Re-imagation,not ReImagAtion!

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 11:11 PM

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Bingo.

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Craigslist Wanted – Looking for someone to have long walks in the park with. Pressing Wild Flowers. Singing in the Shower. Saturday morning rollovers. Shaving together. Driving to the Supermarket. Squeezing Fresh Fruit {wink}. Washing cars and getting all soapy. And understanding the President of the United States.

Contact 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C.
Ask for Wonder Boiy

Hugs and Kisses

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Did anybody see the last 5 minutes of Apprentice? Who was sent home? The local NBC affiliate here just committed the cardinal sin of putting their idiot weather man on for the past 20 minutes saying the same thing over and over and over and over……….bet it wasn’t Busey. Am I right?

Marcus on April 10, 2011 at 11:13 PM

The way to beat Obama 2012 is to just go at him.

Hmm. Imagine that.

rrpjr on April 10, 2011 at 10:25 PM

“Never mind maneuvers, always go at them.”
–Admiral Lord Nelson

Missy on April 10, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Lanceman on April 10, 2011 at 11:07 PM
I got my canopompoms a shakin’!

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Laura in Maryland:Don’t forget Kini’s Hawaiian Hula skirt,
er wait,that doesn’t sound right,hehe!:)

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 11:14 PM

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 11:09 PM

If you woke up to that, you’d be placing personal ads too.

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 11:15 PM

blockquote>Don’t forget Kini’s Hawaiian Hula skirt,
er wait,that doesn’t sound right,hehe!:)

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Yeah, but he makes that skirt look GOOOOD ;)

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 11:16 PM

The question is not “does he have a birth certificate”; the question is “is he eligible, based on the natural born citizen clause, to be President of the U.S.”?

And we have all the information we need to answer that question; we don’t need his birth certificate to know that under the natural born clause, Obama is not eligible to be President because his father is not a U.S. citizen.

His mother is, his father isn’t. Both parents need to be U.S. citizens for a child to be eligible for the Presidency.

He is eligible to be Senator, because he’s a U.S. citizen. But because he’s not natural born, he should not be President.

The answer was always hiding in plain sight for all to know, but too many people went off the track and allowed themselves to chase down a birth certificate.

If he ever releases and it says born in Hawaii, that won’t matter. As long as his dad is Obama Sr., Obama Jr. is not natural born.

yogi41 on April 10, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Marcus on April 10, 2011 at 11:13 PM

I’ve never watched the show before so I don’t know all the players, but Mark got fired.

Naturally Curly on April 10, 2011 at 11:17 PM

I’m afraid that he is an orange Alois Schwarzenegger.

AshleyTKing on April 10, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Anyone see the Saturday Night Live attack on the Reelz series on the Kennedies? An entirely predictable and unnecessary slander.

I was surprised on the other hand that on Conan’s show last week one or some of the actors were guests and they showed clips. Looks good.

slickwillie2001 on April 10, 2011 at 11:17 PM

I just miss – I miss being anonymous

We ALL miss you being anonymous. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and Go. Away.

parteagirl on April 10, 2011 at 11:19 PM

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2011 at 11:11 PM

blows that RINO/leftist meme of a “reality” star not being presidential out the window doesn’t it.

The double standards continue to amaze me. Trump is one of the biggest names in reality stardom. Yet I have seen not one attack on him for that from the RInos/left.

unseen on April 10, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Palinistas should be loving this:

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2011 at 11:11 PM

In more ways than a bottle of Jack Daniels could Evah!

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 11:20 PM

I’m not a Trump Chump, BUT I don’t really despise the man. I wonder how high/low his negatives are. Good on him for making Obama wiggle under the spotlight.

MeatHeadinCA on April 10, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Marcus on April 10, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Naturally Curly on April 10, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Thanks. I knew it. He went in to the board room saying if his team lost, he should be fired and Trump is 100% in saying time after time you don’t do that.

Marcus on April 10, 2011 at 11:20 PM

alwaysfiredup on April 10, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Unless it boils down to a thing of biology… hmmmmm

MeatHeadinCA on April 10, 2011 at 11:21 PM

That right there is the whole problem – the expectation of rulers.

We don’t need rulers. Here in America, we rule ourselves.

beatcanvas on April 10, 2011 at 11:21 PM

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Yeah, but he makes that skirt look GOOOOD ;)

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Any way the wind blows….

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 11:22 PM

So that’s why he always uses a golf cart – he needs the exercise!

materialist on April 10, 2011 at 11:23 PM

yogi41 on April 10, 2011 at 11:16 PM

They will argue that the 14th amendment altered that requirement.

Better to have the birth certificate and find out what is going on here.

sharrukin on April 10, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Contact 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C.
Ask for Wonder Boiy

Hugs and Kisses

Kini on April 10, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Kini:Craigslist Wanted:)
===============================

And,a soul to share,during a Political Protest,Union Goon
Rallys,must be able to use crayons and finger paint,to en
joy,quality Protest signs,and witty Anti-Republican Rhetric
fabulous word phrases,and willing to share my slurpee….and
…and…..

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Trump is a joke. Just go away already.

therightwinger on April 10, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Yeah, but he’s stirring up the pot a little. The Dems must cringe in horror when he opens his mouth, and yet he’s also tied to the whole Hollywood/entertainment thingy so there’s not much they are willing to come at him with…oh, and he’s famous and very rich.

Heh heh.

Dr. ZhivBlago on April 10, 2011 at 11:25 PM

terryannonline on April 10, 2011 at 10:14 PM

He’s one of the very few who, foolishly, called for troops on the ground.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2011 at 11:25 PM

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Yeah, but he makes that skirt look GOOOOD ;)

Laura in Maryland on April 10, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Laura in Maryland:Lol:)

canopfor on April 10, 2011 at 11:26 PM

He’s one of the very few who, foolishly, called for troops on the ground.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2011 at 11:25 PM

Thankyah

MeatHeadinCA on April 10, 2011 at 11:27 PM

I just miss – I miss being anonymous

Sure, Mr. I – this is the Id presidency.

NO one believes this narcissist.

I bet that every day or night he says to Michelle “I’m the president of America; pinch me”.

Schadenfreude on April 10, 2011 at 11:29 PM

Otay H/A Peeps/PeepEttes,I;m calling it a night,hold down
the fort,er,watchtower,

it was a pleasure and zee blast!!

GoodNight Everyone——————-:)