Bill Ayers: Yeah, I wrote “Dreams from My Father”

posted at 9:08 pm on March 28, 2011 by Allahpundit

Via the American Thinker. I think John Hawkins is spot on in detecting the sarcasm here, but if you’re inclined to believe that Ayers is The One’s ghostwriter, you’re bound to detect a “deeper truth” in his tone. In fact, Ayers has been baiting people with this same corny line about splitting the royalties for ages. Back in October 2009, a conservative blogger spotted him in Reagan Airport and approached him. As soon as she mentioned that she was conservative, he offered, unprompted, that he had written the book, that Michelle Obama had put him up to it, and, yes, that he’d be happy to split the royalties with the blogger if she could prove it. When she countered that she thought he had at least edited it, he egged her on by insisting that no, he had written the darned thing. I think he enjoys mocking people who push this idea and enjoys it doubly when they can’t detect the mockery. In fact, I’d bet that this is his stock response anytime the book is mentioned in his presence — insisting that he wrote it to see if the listener laughs and then toying with them if they seem credulous. But as I say, your mileage may vary.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Either way, he’s a tool.

Big John on March 28, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Guilty as Hell and Free as a bird…

KZnextzone on March 28, 2011 at 9:11 PM

The Leftys think there sooooooooooo smart,that they dare you!

I believe he wrote it,and it also sounds,as if
Obama threw him under the bus,he’s clinging bi
tterly,on the “Hack” part!!

canopfor on March 28, 2011 at 9:11 PM

Oh nooooooooooos,

a Bill AyersTruther sumpin..sumpin!!!(sarc)

canopfor on March 28, 2011 at 9:13 PM

I’ve read the case for Ayers having written Obama’s book and I have to say, I was impressed. It is pretty strong. I think the sarcasm is a smoke bomb.

Sharke on March 28, 2011 at 9:13 PM

Either way, he’s a tool.

Big John on March 28, 2011 at 9:10 PM

nuff said

cmsinaz on March 28, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Christopher Andersen (“Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage”) basically confirmed Cashill’s thesis.

aquaviva on March 28, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Cashill said it best, it’s a shot across the bow to Obama.

And believe him or not, Ayers wins either way: if he’s lying, he keeps the right-wing blogs and press pushing this meme; if he’s not, it’s a warning to Obama that it would take just one press conference to unravel Obama’s lies.

LastRick on March 28, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Yes, I think he’s being sarcastic, and yes, I think he wrote it. Liars often use this faux mockery tactic.

American Elephant on March 28, 2011 at 9:15 PM

He’s being sarcastic, but yes he did ghost write the book.

Ted Torgerson on March 28, 2011 at 9:15 PM

I don’t think Ayers wrote it…and it seems he’s joking here, although I confess, a big a d-bag as Ayers is always hard to figure out. But the memoirs in question lacked enough anti-American vitriol to have possible be penned by him.

JetBoy on March 28, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Be cautious of people using supposed sarcasm to blunt the hard reality they’re revealing.

amerpundit on March 28, 2011 at 9:16 PM

American Elephant on March 28, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Ted Torgerson on March 28, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Is there an echo is here?

LastRick on March 28, 2011 at 9:16 PM

He wrote it, but he knows the weaklings on our side will never call Barry or him out about it. So, he can tell the truth while pretending to be sarcastic.

SouthernGent on March 28, 2011 at 9:17 PM

He’ll never say “I could not have written that poorly phrased book” because he did. He just likes being a high school smart azz.

tim c on March 28, 2011 at 9:17 PM

One thing’s for sure, Obama didn’t write it.

For that matter, we can’t prove Ayers wrote any of his own books either.

Bigbullets on March 28, 2011 at 9:17 PM

I don’t think Ayers wrote it…
JetBoy on March 28, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Why? (No accusation, just wondering why you think he didn’t.)

LastRick on March 28, 2011 at 9:18 PM

Bill Ayers stomps the flag. Remains well-liked by many in this country.

Give me three minutes alone with him. Just three minutes.

carbon_footprint on March 28, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Socialists are socialists, they think alike.

Kini on March 28, 2011 at 9:19 PM

I’ve seen nothing in the last two years to indicate that BHO has literary ability.

INC on March 28, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Their fangs, dance,
Tumble in the
Rushing water,
Musty, wet pelts
Glistening in the blue.

Sharke on March 28, 2011 at 9:21 PM

I also don’t think he really wrote that childrens book either. I mean, he’s been so busy with being president when could he have possibly found the time?

milwife88 on March 28, 2011 at 9:21 PM

basically who cares

Ayers is a tool and so is Obama

why would I want to engage in their perfidy and lies

doesn’t matter what they say, I know…

windansea on March 28, 2011 at 9:21 PM

American Elephant on March 28, 2011 at 9:15 PM

yeap. Just like the left uses the BC issue. They act like we are stupid by telling the truth and then covering it by laughing….The problem is most people are easily duped because they don’t like to be mocked. Ayers wrote the Book. No doubt in my mind and he is toying with people like allah.

unseen on March 28, 2011 at 9:21 PM

It’s the same tactic they use with the birth certificate; they can stop the story any time they want with the simplest of proofs, but it plays to their advantage to keep it going. It substantiates their narrative that they’re the only viable alternative to a raving mob of ignorant rubes.
It’s bait! Just walk away!

Lew on March 28, 2011 at 9:23 PM

I find him to be such a repulsive man. He’s repulsive looking, too, with all those weird tattoos covering his body.

Blake on March 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM

I have no problem believing he wrote it. The evidence out there is fairly compelling, especially without more of Obama’s work for comparison. But I also imagine he’d say things like this whether he wrote it or not. He just seems to enjoy messing with people. And even if he did write it, I don’t imagine there’s any proof, and editing probably is more accurate.

Esthier on March 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Allahpundit!

When are you going to review the birther element of Cashill’s Deconstructing Obama? I’ve been waiting for your take since the book came out.

Vatican Watcher on March 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM

I don’t really care who wrote it. It’s liberal trash either way.

ButterflyDragon on March 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Split the royalties…right. True socialists know that the money belongs to the government.

He’s just another selfish capitalist.

AbeFroman on March 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM

I’ve seen nothing in the last two years to indicate that BHO has literary any ability.

INC on March 28, 2011 at 9:20 PM

That’s better..

lukespapa on March 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Why? (No accusation, just wondering why you think he didn’t.)

LastRick on March 28, 2011 at 9:18 PM

A few reasons…I read “DomF” (gotta get in the minds of the political enemy) and suffered through some of Ayers’ writings, and remember when this issue fist came up…I believe Obama didn’t write that on his own for sure, but in general, Ayers is such an egomaniac he would have had no problem throwing The One aside and flat-out proving he wrote it.

JetBoy on March 28, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Blake on March 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Blake:What parts!!(sarc).

canopfor on March 28, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Sorry…meant to add in there that DomF and Ayers’ writings just don’t match up well enough.

JetBoy on March 28, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Damn hippies. Everything wrong with this country is their fault!

ThePrez on March 28, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Lew on March 28, 2011 at 9:23 PM

Lew there isn’t a scintilla of evidence Barack Obama was born in Kenya. The evidecne that Ayers co-wrote Dreams is quite persuasive. It’s not conclusive, but it’s compelling to anyone who investigates it. It makes Obama a fraud as an intellectual. Like his denial of knowing the real Jeremiah Wright, it makes him a liar in distancing himself from his radical associations. Don’t compare the two.

Ted Torgerson on March 28, 2011 at 9:28 PM

I still shake my head that we elected a president who palled around with this guy. He tried to blow people up, fer crissakes! And that just wasn’t a deal-breaker for Barry’s friendship. It still astonishes me. There isn’t an honest shrink in this country who wouldn’t tell you Ayers is a complete sociopath, and the left — and the president — just love him. He’s Charles Manson with a faculty appointment. The mind reels.

Rational Thought on March 28, 2011 at 9:28 PM

thx for posting this AP.

bill ayers and his miscreant associations are on a collision course with a reckoning.

ted c on March 28, 2011 at 9:29 PM

JetBoy on March 28, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Fellow travelers

darwin-t on March 28, 2011 at 9:29 PM

OJ Ayers

That is all.

john1schn on March 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Yep.

crr6 on March 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Ayers was an anti-war protester. How can his prodigy get away with starting a new war in Libya? That can’t sit well, particularly during a tough economy and I’m sure that Ayers wants to keep all of those royalties for himself.

ted c on March 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Never mind the Conservative Bait of his comments….……ask him how he feels about Libya and the Wrecking Balls war on Quadaffi.

Ayers is just a classy guy all around.

PappyD61 on March 28, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Give me three minutes alone with him. Just three minutes.

carbon_footprint on March 28, 2011 at 9:19 PM

I personally think 3 minutes of suffering is not nearly enough.

But then I am a girl and as far as I am concerned 3 minutes means you’re just not trying.

Lily on March 28, 2011 at 9:32 PM

I can see all of those students graduating college, with high hopes, soaring ideology, ready to join the cause…

… and having to say multiple times a day:

“Do you want fries with that?”

Seven Percent Solution on March 28, 2011 at 9:32 PM

I love stories like this because it forces white conservatives to choose between their reptilian, Obama-hating instincts, and common sense. It’s just like the birth certificate. A good percentage of you just can’t help yourselves and are simply willing to look stupid, because the price of giving Obama credit for anything is just too high. So you get stuff like this:

Others of you just split the difference and say something like, “Ayers at least helped Obama edit it”, or “I’m not saying he’s not a citizen, but where is the birth certificate?”

Obama is playing you like fools because you’re simply less intelligent, and you’re either too prejudiced or not self-aware enough (or both) to realize it.

underceij on March 28, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Either way, he’s a terrorist.

Big John on March 28, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Edited that slightly for you, John.

Vyce on March 28, 2011 at 9:34 PM

So instead of where’s the birth certificate, maybe it ought to be where are the rough draft notes?

AshleyTKing on March 28, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Ted Torgerson on March 28, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Yes, BO denied truly knowing a man he named as his “mentor,” and Ayers was “just a guy in my neighborhood.” He lied about his long time affiliation with Ayers. Now we find that it’s very possible that Ayers was his ghost writer for at least one of his dreadful drivels.

Calypso Louie is another Hyde Park resident – a long time associate of BO’s. Then there’s Rezko, Blago, etc., etc., etc.

Doesn’t Duh Won know any nice people? Any ordinary, patriotic Americans?

Evidently not.

Cody1991 on March 28, 2011 at 9:38 PM

Nor did Ayers plan bomb attacks on the police.

AshleyTKing on March 28, 2011 at 9:38 PM

Lily: three minutes is all it would take to destroy this vermin.

carbon_footprint on March 28, 2011 at 9:38 PM

Smoke bomb or smoke screen? Well, in his case, I guess…

ParisParamus on March 28, 2011 at 9:40 PM

The joke here with Ayres is not that he wrote it. But that he knows it was ghost written and this is his way of winking and saying that.

Somebody ghost wrote obama’s books. He is neither smart enough, nor industrious enough to have penned both books. Remember, when obama was president of the Harvard Law Review he left with the dubious distinction of having been the only president of that review’s history who never bothered to write an article himself. If he couldn’t even put pen to paper to write an article, he sure as hell didn’t write two full books. That takes nose-to-the-grindstone character he doesn’t have. Ayres, now in obama’s shadow after being a mentor of sorts, is reminding us of that.

keep the change on March 28, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Still a terrorist, rapist, marxist, and fugly turd if not a ghost writer.

abobo on March 28, 2011 at 9:41 PM

ted c on March 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Duh Won decides who has enough money, remember? Ayers and his pappy have plenty (The only thing that saved Bill’s sorry a$$.) BO will keep it all and throw Billy under the bus. ” Count on it.”

Cody1991 on March 28, 2011 at 9:42 PM

A better question for this ass would be ‘What happened to all those MILLIONS spent to improve Chicago schools – and didn’t. WHO got the money Billy?”

GarandFan on March 28, 2011 at 9:43 PM

I like this recap on the story, and while Bill Ayers is a liar, I believe him when he says he wrote Dreams. Not only is Cashill’s analysis compelling, Christopher Anderson’s words are hard to ignore.

But hey, I’m open to arguments which refudiate my tinfoil hattery.

Buy Danish on March 28, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Oh come on. You really think Dreams of My Father is that good?

Hm. Do you guys have a credible link backing that assertion up? It sounds like one of those things you guys just make up because it sounds nice. The Harvard Law Review has a limited amount of space each year, and most of the articles are penned by outside academics. I’d be pretty surprised if the Pres. wrote a full article every year until Barack came around.

Writing two books takes “nose-to-the-grindstone character?”

keep the change on March 28, 2011 at 9:41 PM

No, he’s poking fun at you, and you’re falling for it.

crr6 on March 28, 2011 at 9:46 PM

INC on March 28, 2011 at 9:20 PM

I think he’s incapable of writing a coherent book on his own.

Dr. ZhivBlago on March 28, 2011 at 9:47 PM

milwife88 on March 28, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Agreed. Vacations can be very time-consuming as well as physically and emotionally taxing. Or so I’ve heard.

predator on March 28, 2011 at 9:48 PM

lukespapa on March 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM

I think he’s incapable of writing a coherent book on his own.

Dr. ZhivBlago on March 28, 2011 at 9:47 PM

That’s what I think. I also think he’s too lazy.

INC on March 28, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Who cares who wrote that piece of @#&*%? It was garbage when it was written and it’s garbage now.

john1schn on March 28, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Ted, it doesn’t matter whether one, or both, are true or not. The tactic is to bait us into wasting our time with zany looking trivia while this bunch of thugs drags our country down the rabbit hole into oblivion with their policies. Their strategy is to provide validation to their narrative of the opposition as ignorant conspiracy freaks. They don’t want any opposing arguments taken seriously so they build the image of their opponents as non-serious people.
They can’t handle the message so they go after the messenger. It’s all they have!

Lew on March 28, 2011 at 9:51 PM

ted c on March 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Ayers wasn’t a protestor. Ayers was a domestic terrorist.

INC on March 28, 2011 at 9:52 PM

For those who weren’t around when The Weathermen were busy blowing things up:

Fire in the Night

INC on March 28, 2011 at 9:56 PM

underceij on March 28, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Can I ask you a question? I’m going to presume you’re a black guy, given that Googling your uncommon handle brings up a Photobucket album with photos of you. Anyhoo – given that 99.9% of the criticism of Obama that’s voiced has absolutely zilch to do with his skin color, what exactly do you hope to gain by perpetuating this “you only hate Obama because he’s black” meme? Does it really hurt you so much that the first black President has turned out to be such a catastrophic failure?

FWIW, I really was impressed by the case for Ayers having written “Dreams.” It has nothing to do with me being white, or a reptile (is that some racial epithet that I’m not aware of?), or stupid.

Obama is playing you like fools because you’re simply less intelligent

I take it you haven’t been around here long. This isn’t YouTube son, you’re going to have to come up with something a little more sophisticated than that.

you’re either too prejudiced

There it is again! Now what is that all about?

Sharke on March 28, 2011 at 9:57 PM

I don’t believe he wrote it, but I still think he belongs in prison.

V-rod on March 28, 2011 at 9:59 PM

He doesn’t even have Cabinet meetings. How does that happen?

Voter from WA State on March 28, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Maybe some of them are not golfers? Just a WAG ;)

Cody1991 on March 28, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Sharke on March 28, 2011 at 9:57 PM

But remember folks, Sharke doesn’t care about race!

crr6 on March 28, 2011 at 10:05 PM

crr6 on March 28, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Have you been published?

volnation on March 28, 2011 at 10:05 PM

If I remember correctly, this is a pretty effective psychological method to make people go away or change topics, even when it is the truth.

For some reason I don’t care if he did though, I already know Obama is the worst thing that America has ever done to itself.

scotash on March 28, 2011 at 10:06 PM

you’re either too prejudiced

There it is again! Now what is that all about?

Sharke on March 28, 2011 at 9:57 PM

It’s the last refuge for someone who cannot present an argument.

kim roy on March 28, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Have you been published?

volnation on March 28, 2011 at 10:05 PM

What! You haven’t read the “Collective Ramblings of CRR6″?

katy the mean old lady on March 28, 2011 at 10:09 PM

crr6 on March 28, 2011 at 9:46 PM

I find it hard to believe Obama wrote it, since every 10th sentence doesn’t begin with “Let me be clear.”

Good Solid B-Plus on March 28, 2011 at 10:10 PM

Sharke on March 28, 2011 at 9:57 PM

But remember folks, Sharke doesn’t care about race!

crr6 on March 28, 2011 at 10:05 PM

It was a lead up to a valid point. Had nothing to do with Sharke caring or not caring about race and everything to do with setting up the point.

Sorry your knee jerked so quickly that you missed that.

kim roy on March 28, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Don’t know what I hate more: Illinois Nazis or Illinois Marxists.

Thank you Jake and Elwood.

SteveMG on March 28, 2011 at 10:12 PM

There is no doubt in my mind that Ayres wrote the book. It matters not a whit what he says about it. Jack Cashill has made an airtight case.

exceller on March 28, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Interesting…seems ‘I’d do it all again’ Bill is actually criticizing The One.

Unprompted, Ayers also noted that while Dreams deserves its praise, Obama’s second opus, Audacity of Hope, is “more of a political hack book.”

Deanna on March 28, 2011 at 10:21 PM

“Statement against interest.”

misterpeasea on March 28, 2011 at 10:21 PM

What! You haven’t read the “Collective Ramblings of CRR6″?

katy the mean old lady on March 28, 2011 at 10:09 PM

If God ever wants to send me to hell he’ll make crr6 and I cellies and force me to listen to his/her infinite defenses of: why the mandate is constitutional because under the N&P clause Congress can legislate pretty much – anything; or why any statements that are anti-Obama are punishable by death because, well just because he/she is so darned smart and the rest of us just, well, aren’t.

volnation on March 28, 2011 at 10:22 PM

Either way, he’s a tool.

Big John on March 28, 2011 at 9:10 PM

…an as*, not the four-legged kind either…

Schadenfreude on March 28, 2011 at 10:22 PM

kim roy on March 28, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Right. Sharke’s point was that underceij is hung up on race, and Sharke’s lead up to that point consisted of him inexplicably commenting on underceij’s race.

In short, it looked like this “1) OMG YOU’RE BLACK!—–> 2)Why do you care so much about race?????”

Funny stuff.

crr6 on March 28, 2011 at 10:23 PM

As Cashill wrote in an American Thinker article:

Once elected president of the Harvard Law Review –more of a popularity than a literary contest — Obama contributed not one signed word to the HLR or any other law journal. As Matthew Franck has pointed out in National Review Online, “A search of the HeinOnline database of law journals turns up exactly nothing credited to Obama in any law review anywhere at any time.”

A 1990 New York Times profile on Obama’s election as Harvard’s first black president caught the eye of agent Jane Dystel. She persuaded Poseidon, a small imprint of Simon & Schuster, to authorize a roughly $125,000 advance for Obama’s proposed memoir.

With advance in hand, Obama repaired to Chicago where he dithered. At one point, in order to finish without interruption, he and wife Michelle decamped to Bali. Obama was supposed to have finished the book within a year. Bali or not, advance or no, he could not. He was surely in way over his head.

According to a surprisingly harsh 2006 article by liberal publisher Peter Osnos, which detailed the “ruthlessness” of Obama’s literary ascent, Simon & Schuster canceled the contract. Dystel did not give up. She solicited Times Book, the division of Random House at which Osnos was publisher. He met with Obama, took his word that he could finish the book, and authorized a new advance of $40,000.

Then suddenly, somehow, the muse descended on Obama and transformed him from a struggling, unschooled amateur, with no paper trail beyond an unremarkable legal note and a poem about fig-stomping apes, into a literary superstar.

NNtrancer on March 28, 2011 at 10:25 PM

And crr6?
Obama has been credited with only one anonymous article for the Harvard Law Review. Even the NYT and Politico couldn’t come up with more than that. http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/12705_Page2.html

Deanna on March 28, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Wild!”

Rae on March 28, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on March 28, 2011 at 10:10 PM

Not nearly enough ums and uhs either.

darwin-t on March 28, 2011 at 10:32 PM

crr6 on March 28, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Yeah, underceij doesn’t care about race at all. I’m sure he had a good reason for singling out “white conservatives.”

And crr6?

Deanna on March 28, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Yeah, but it was a flippin’ awesome anonymous article. And that ape poem? Makes Eliot look like a piker.

Good Solid B-Plus on March 28, 2011 at 10:32 PM

kim roy on March 28, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Funny stuff.

crr6 on March 28, 2011 at 10:23 PM

You really did miss the point, didn’t you? Not a surprise, as in your original reply you didn’t quote the “money shot”. Allow me:

Now what *I* read out of that was that Sharke was asking a black man (or what he believed to be a black man) whether he believes that it is beneficial to the poster *as a black man* to continue on with the “any criticism is racism” meme.

Which you seem to be gleefully abetting.

Or you just can’t catch the point that Sharke was attempting to make.

So either way you are a race-baiter who hides behind the skirts of the race card or just an idiot.

And just to support my choice of you being an idiot, it was underceij who brought up “the race card” first.

kim roy on March 28, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Bill Ayers, a poor little rich boy whose father was the president of Commonwealth Edison in Chicago. A wealthy son who was involved in bombing, sedition, and treasonous activities.

I hope someday to urinate on his grave.

Special Forces Grunt on March 28, 2011 at 10:39 PM

ayers … you’re nothing but a slob piece of $hit.

“guilty as sin … free as a bird”

YOU MURDERED A HUMAN BEING, you pathetic piece of crap.

bannedbyhuffpo on March 28, 2011 at 10:44 PM

*You* are a lefty who sees racism under every bed and behind every bush. Not persuasive.

misterpeasea on March 28, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Does Barack Hussein Obama have any friends who aren’t lunatics?

logis on March 28, 2011 at 10:48 PM

misterpeasea on March 28, 2011 at 10:47 PM

I’m a lefty? BWAHAAHHAHAAHHAH

Wait.. hold on… have to tell the husband I just got called a lefty…

Sorry for the delay. We were too busy laughing. *wipes away tears* Thanks for that on a dull, rainy Monday.

kim roy on March 28, 2011 at 10:56 PM

And crr6?

Deanna on March 28, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Right, he published a case note or something (which I believe Larry Tribe contemporaneously praised).

But my question was, do you have a credible source for the claim that Obama was the first ever Pres. of Harvard Law Review not to publish an article? That’s a pretty sweeping claim. There should be a link somewhere for that, right?

crr6 on March 28, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Oh come on. You really think Dreams of My Father is that good?

No, not really. But to write a book, one needs to be good with words, know how to structure sentences and paragraphs, and how to build story out of hundreds of pages of notes. That takes intelligence. Obama has never demonstrated any aptitude in those departments. The man can’t even speak without a teleprompter without lapses into ums, and ahhhs, and other stalling motions while his brain tries to catch up.

Yah, I just make that stuff up. If you bothered to do any reading on your messiah, you would have already known this universally-acclaimed bit of trivia about Barack.

Writing two books takes “nose-to-the-grindstone character?”

You have obviously never written, nor published, a book. Ask anyone who has.

keep the change on March 28, 2011 at 11:05 PM