Video: Rebels retake Ajdabiya

posted at 9:55 am on March 26, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

NBC brings us a nice moment for anti-Gaddafi forces from Ajdabiya, a town seized by the government and taken back by rebels just this morning. As Richard Engel’s report from the ground shows, there’s not much left to take back; the urban fighting drove most of the residents out, and many buildings are too damaged to inhabit. Still, any defeat of the government army gives the rebels hope of prevailing:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

The Guardian’s report on the recapture of Ajdabiya suggests that the US and its coalition were coordinating efforts in the area with the rebels:

Anti-government fighters, backed by allied air strikes, push Muammar Gaddafi’s forces out of strategic eastern town

Libyan rebels backed by allied air strikes have recaptured the strategic eastern town of Ajdabiya, pushing out Muammar Gaddafi’s forces. ….

Air strikes on Ajdabiya on Friday afternoon seem to have been decisive. The African Union (AU) said it was planning to facilitate talks to help end the war, but Nato said its operation could last three months, and France said the conflict would not end soon.

In Washington, a US military spokeswoman said the coalition fired 16 Tomahawk cruise missiles and flew 153 air sorties in the past 24 hours, attacking Gaddafi’s artillery, mechanised forces and command and control infrastructure.

The White House has insisted that it has not formed an alliance with the rebels, and that coalition strikes are designed to keep Gaddafi from attacking civilians.  In the case of Ajdabiya, however, the forces attacking the city were the rebels, and there were few civilians left to protect.  Nevertheless, the coalition apparently destroyed the government forces holding the city and forced Gaddafi to cede control of Ajdabiya.

That’s not necessarily a bad thing, but that depends on the nature of the rebellion.  Gaddafi is a murderous dictator, but are the rebels freedom-loving democrats looking to install a liberal republic based on human rights, or are they Islamists, Ba’athists, or warlords who will fracture Libya for its oil resources?  So far, no one in the West seems to know on whose behalf we are fighting, and in this region, that’s a very, very dangerous position.

Comments

As you eloquently pointed out in your previous post, Ed, we’re fighting in behalf of “Washington insiders”.

itsnotaboutme on March 26, 2011 at 9:59 AM

I’m surprised that STILL no one is talking about what would replace Gadaffy.

Given that journalists on the ground are reporting that rebels have been calling this the Libyan jihad and shouting allahu akbar, combined with the fact that one of their leaders is a guy who fought against us in Afghanistan and recruited terrorists to fight against us in Iraq, you think more people would be concerned about who will be coming to power once this is all over.

BadgerHawk on March 26, 2011 at 10:00 AM

we are for this kinetic military action before we will be against it, or something….

ted c on March 26, 2011 at 10:00 AM

Muslim Singles Online? Really, Google Ads?

I’m surprised that the auto-ad robot isn’t hawking RPGs with this story.

Maybe those Muslim Princesses come with them in their dowry.

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 10:04 AM

I would not be too quick to back the wrong horse here. The “rebels” are not as freedom-loving as the media and the administration would have us believe.

Mark Steyn provides a bit of history about the regions of Libya.

onlineanalyst on March 26, 2011 at 10:06 AM

ted c, do you notice that none of them gave a single helmet between them? I do not know how they can be around all that ordnance off without at least a cooking pot on their neck nugget. I always felt pretty naked without mine.

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 10:07 AM

Well, let us all hope Hillary Rodham gets her Nobel peace prize out of all of this.

Dhuka on March 26, 2011 at 10:07 AM

This isn’t kinetic military action.

This is patronizing military action. They’re trying to come across as tough.

blatantblue on March 26, 2011 at 10:07 AM

Muslim Singles Online? Really, Google Ads?

I’m surprised that the auto-ad robot isn’t hawking RPGs with this story.

Maybe those Muslim Princesses come with them in their dowry.

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 10:04 AM

Better than the gay cruise I get from time to time!

blatantblue on March 26, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Mark Steyn provides a bit of history about the regions of Libya.

onlineanalyst on March 26, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Freedom isn’t high on the list of Muslim rulers.

darwin-t on March 26, 2011 at 10:09 AM

Ah, another town soon to be rebuilt with our tax dollars!

Our regime won’t rest until every third-world inhabitant has all the amenities Americans enjoy with none of the burden or responsibilities that go with them. Or until we finally are irremediably broke, whichever comes first.

MrScribbler on March 26, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Three cheers for Al-Qaeda insurrectionists
violent fundamentalist revolutionaries
jihadists
the Libyan rebels! Hip hip! Hooray! Hip hip! Hooray! Hip hip! Hooray!

rogerb on March 26, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Better than the gay cruise I get from time to time!

blatantblue on March 26, 2011 at 10:08 AM

I totally agree BB.

To your other comment, I would say though that if you were on the receiving end of a JDAM you might reconsider characterizing the action as “patronizing”. :-)

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 10:12 AM

but are the rebels freedom-loving democrats looking to install a liberal republic based on human rights… So far, no one in the West seems to know on whose behalf we are fighting, and in this region, that’s a very, very dangerous position.

Drudge is headlining that al-Qaeda is fighting with the rebels. If that’s true, then the most surreal moment of Obama’s presidency (which is quite a feat considering the past two years) will be that the United States has as a partner, in fighting against Gaddafi to avert a humanitarian crisis, the very terrorist organization that killed 3000 American citizens. Shocking and amazing. If true, than Obama’s coalition will not only be smaller than Bush’s, but it will also have included members from both sides of the War on Terror.

Weight of Glory on March 26, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

OldEnglish on March 26, 2011 at 10:14 AM

I never thought I would be rooting for Gadaffi. But, seeing what’s happening in Egypt, I’m rooting for Gadaffi.

bw222 on March 26, 2011 at 10:14 AM

After silence on Iran and intervention in Egypt and here, you wonder if helping get radical Muslims in charge is a feature of this administration, not a bug.

miConsevative on March 26, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Shouldn’t they be, like, dumping tea into the Bay of Sidra?

percysunshine on March 26, 2011 at 10:16 AM

so warlords can fracture

Haven’t you heard? We’re the ones who take all the oil so gas prices can stay hovering near 4 dollars! :P

Ryan Anthony on March 26, 2011 at 10:17 AM

I’m surprised that STILL no one is talking about what would replace Gadaffy.

BadgerHawk on March 26, 2011 at 10:00 AM

Just details. This is about making little Bammie look tough for 2012, -an attempt to cancel out his effeminate image.

slickwillie2001 on March 26, 2011 at 10:22 AM

Weight of Glory on March 26, 2011 at 10:13 AM

*******

USA should stop this kinetic military action. This is inmoral. Obama is helping the Osama’s boys.

Falz on March 26, 2011 at 10:22 AM

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 10:12 AM

Indeed, but the badministration is wholly unprepared. Our military is capable of achieving whatever it is instructed to achieve, but without proper leadership, and having established goals by that leadership, whatever military resources we employ are rendered ineffective.

I call this military action patronizing because it is intended to make the President look strong. He is not. What he fails to understand is that the application of American might should not be subject to the prejudices and whims of the international community. They have been, in a general sense, recalcitrant in standing by us over the last decade, and have refused, over the last few decades, engage in any international “heavy lifting,” if you will.

I am not one to advocate the constant application of military force. I wish we hadn’t in this case. However, when applied, our Commanded in Chief should not subject our capabilities to the opinions of the “international community.” The I.C. is a joke, through and through.

blatantblue on March 26, 2011 at 10:23 AM

Muslim Singles Online? Really, Google Ads?

I’m surprised that the auto-ad robot isn’t hawking RPGs with this story.

Maybe those Muslim Princesses come with them in their dowry.

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 10:04 AM

Better than the gay cruise I get from time to time!

blatantblue on March 26, 2011 at 10:08 AM

A gay muslim singles cruise?

catmman on March 26, 2011 at 10:24 AM

A gay muslim singles cruise?

catmman on March 26, 2011 at 10:24 AM

HARAM!

blatantblue on March 26, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Falz on March 26, 2011 at 10:22 AM

You’re looking at this all wrong. Didn’t you get the memo that if a Democrat kills Muslims (as long as France is on board), its all for the greater good and to ease a humanitarian crises, etc.

If a Republican liberates Muslims, it was all a lie and we shed our blood for nothing more than oil and to enrich the military industrial complex headed by Halliburton, etc.

See?

Simple.

catmman on March 26, 2011 at 10:27 AM

bw222 on March 26, 2011 at 10:14 AM

I hear ya. No good options in this deal.

KickandSwimMom on March 26, 2011 at 10:28 AM

blatantblue on March 26, 2011 at 10:23 AM

BB, I was picking on you. Good response though. I completely agree with your interpretation concerning President Obama’s motives.

A gay muslim singles cruise?

catmman on March 26, 2011 at 10:24 AM

If there were ever a target the Islamists would be wanting to hit, that would be it.

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 10:29 AM

bw222 on March 26, 2011 at 10:14 AM

I won’t root for the man behind Pan Am 103
Both options are equally bad

blatantblue on March 26, 2011 at 10:29 AM

bw222 on March 26, 2011 at 10:14 AM
I hear ya. No good options in this deal.

KickandSwimMom on March 26, 2011 at 10:28 AM

In this whole operation, I have just one prayer. That a stray JDAM finds it’s way into Abdel Baset al-Megrahi’s living room.

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 10:32 AM

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Good sentiment.

But can someone tell me, this news of the rebels improving their position, is that a good thing or bad? Aside from looking for the demise of some truly deserving scum, what are we rooting for?

MJBrutus on March 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 10:29 AM

But, but…the ROP would never do such a horrid thing! How dare you attack the ROP with your Islamophobic H8terade! /

catmman on March 26, 2011 at 10:39 AM

MJBrutus on March 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Zactly. Its kinda a mute point, really, isn’t it?

If Daffy isn’t removed from rule, then so what? OK, the ‘rebels’ consolidate some territory. The country breaks into factions. Daffy is still in charge by and large. What was the point? Or the rebels lose and Daffy stays in power. Or the rebels win, Daffy is killed or leaves and no one knows who’ll be in charge – perhaps the Muslim Brotherhood steps in as they are in Egypt. Or another islamist faction.

Then what was the point?

catmman on March 26, 2011 at 10:42 AM

CCTs are on the ground.

Tony737 on March 26, 2011 at 10:45 AM

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy’s enemy.

They should be left to fight it out together.

They deserve each other.

Perhaps the civil population might do with having some pamphlets scattered on them: Common Sense by Tom Paine translated into Arabic. It might give them ideas about just how truly horrific these two sides are… of course that would be spreading naughty western ideas into the ME. You just never know what common people will do with ideals of self-government and self-protection, do you?

ajacksonian on March 26, 2011 at 10:46 AM

I want Daffy to suffer for Pan Am 103. I really don’t care who replaces him. If it’s radical Islamists, fine. Like I’ve said before, the West has been avoiding a confrontation with Islam for five hundred years. We’d better get it over with while there’s still a West around to fight.

Kafir on March 26, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Maybe those Muslim Princesses come with them in their dowry.

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 10:04 AM

I’m holding out for my Nigerian Prince. I just have to pay off one more of his generals, then we’ll live the rest of our lives together in luxury.

Would anyone like to lent me $50 grand. I’m good for it ;D

Laura in Maryland on March 26, 2011 at 10:52 AM

MJBrutus on March 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Dang, I just lost a long comment back to you. Stand by and I’ll paraphrase it.

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Somebody or bodies are painting those targets and I doubt they are rebels so keep those folks in your thoughts and prayers.

fourdeucer on March 26, 2011 at 10:55 AM

onlineanalyst on March 26, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Good catch. This is a mess and may open up a new franchise of the Al Qaeda Demolition Company.

It’s painfully clear that Professor O’Barry is in a job that’s above his pay grade.

NickDeringer on March 26, 2011 at 10:57 AM

A gay muslim singles cruise?

catmman on March 26, 2011 at 10:24 AM

HARAM!

blatantblue on March 26, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Dude – is that your idea of a harem. I didn’t realize you played for the other team :D

Laura in Maryland on March 26, 2011 at 10:58 AM

blatantblue on March 26, 2011 at 10:25 AM

If I can’t pick on you, who can I pick on?

Laura in Maryland on March 26, 2011 at 10:59 AM

Would anyone like to lent me $50 grand. I’m good for it ;D

Laura in Maryland on March 26, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Sorry, no can do. I’ve sunk every dime I have reinvesting in farm equipment owned by the grand prince of Nigeria to save the sacred tapioca fields. I’ve been guaranteed back 2 Million on my 250,000 dollar investment. Mrs. Hawk wasn’t happy but she’ll be eating crow and thanking me when the check get here.

Although it has been strange that the prince doesn’t write much since I sent off the check.

MJBrutus on March 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM

What I wrote was that I’m still of the same mind since we were butting heads on a thread about the NFZ. I know folks who say there are AQ in the rebels ranks and others who say it’s Ghadaffi propadanda. I really am not sure what outcome I’d like to see. I also said it’s just the clearest evidence of media bias in my lifetime though. And I still want a bomb to fall on the Lockerbie Bomber.

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 11:00 AM

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Hate when that happens.

MJBrutus on March 26, 2011 at 11:01 AM

“gets” here

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 11:04 AM

I’m still not a big fan of how this all happened… Listening to the U.N. (cue finger snap), not getting Congressional approval, France in the lead, NATO taking over…

Khun Joe on March 26, 2011 at 11:10 AM

I want Daffy to suffer for Pan Am 103. – Kafir

Same here … I want him to survive an airstrike long enough to know that it was American and British planes who got him.

Tony737 on March 26, 2011 at 11:11 AM

We are in the best of hands: Chad’s President “100% Sure” al-Qaeda Snatched Surface-to-Air Missiles From Libya Arsenal Early in Uprising…

Little Bammie’s excellent Lybian adventure ends in Western airliners being shot down.

slickwillie2001 on March 26, 2011 at 11:13 AM

As Tony737 noted somebody on the ground is controlling the tactical air strikes. They are Americans. Whether they are USAF CCT or other Special Forces they are on the ground and in the middle of it.

“In 2001, SAD (CIA Special Activities Division) units were the first U.S. forces to enter Afghanistan. Their efforts organized the Afghan Northern Alliance for the subsequent arrival of USSOCOM (United States Special Operations Command) forces. The plan for the invasion of Afghanistan was developed by the CIA, the first time in United States history that such a large scale military operation was planned by the CIA. SAD, U.S. Army Special Forces and the Northern Alliance combined to overthrow the Taliban in Afghanistan with minimal loss of U.S. lives. They did this without the need for U.S. military conventional forces.

The Washington Post stated in an editorial by John Lehman in 2006:

“What made the Afghan campaign a landmark in the U.S. Military’s history is that it was prosecuted by Special Operations forces from all the services, along with Navy and Air Force tactical power, operations by the Afghan Northern Alliance and the CIA were equally important and fully integrated. No large Army or Marine force was employed”.

In a 2008 New York Times book review of Horse Soldiers, a book by Doug Stanton about the invasion of Afghanistan, Bruce Barcott wrote:

“The valor exhibited by Afghan and American soldiers, fighting to free Afghanistan from a horribly cruel regime, will inspire even the most jaded reader. The stunning victory of the horse soldiers — 350 Special Forces soldiers, 100 C.I.A. officers and 15,000 Northern Alliance fighters routing a Taliban army 50,000 strong — deserves a hallowed place in American military history”

Viator on March 26, 2011 at 11:24 AM

I know folks who say there are AQ in the rebels ranks and others who say it’s Ghadaffi propadanda…

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 11:00 AM

“Islamic fundamentalists clearly are among the rebels”

per LA Times- http://tinyurl.com/48oyzpc

“…the U.S. intelligence community has found no organized presence of Al Qaeda or its allies among the Libyan opposition, American officials say.
… (the U.S.) has not uncovered a significant presence of Islamic militants among the insurgents.”

“No organized” is admitting they’re there, same as “significant”: What is “significant”? 5%? 10%? More? Are they counting people, or just a “presence”?

“There’s no evidence that any of the leaders are extremists”

Oh, good. The leaders aren’t Al-Qaeda. Surely that’s a static condition. No one ever gets promoted in battle, and thank goodness those aren’t the type of people who would readily kill to achieve that sort of promotion their goals.

This last one doesn’t require any semantic interpretation:

“Islamic fundamentalists clearly are among the rebels”

“Clearly.”

More from the UK here:

“Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links”

…Chad’s president backed the assertion by his neighbour and erstwhile enemy Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi that the protests in Libya have been driven in part by al-Qaeda.

“There is a partial truth in what he says,” Deby said.

“Up to what point? I don’t know. But I am certain that AQIM took an active part in the uprising.”

rogerb on March 26, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Drudge is headlining that al-Qaeda is fighting with the rebels. If that’s true, then the most surreal moment of Obama’s presidency .

Weight of Glory on March 26, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Leave it to Obama to launch a war where we are siding with Al-Qaeda.

If you had told me right after Sept 11, 2001 that in less than 10 years we would launch a war where we are protecting Al-Qaeda and actually fighting on their behalf, I would have said no way, never gonna happen.

Then again, I never could have predicted that we would have elected a joke like Obama as president.

JohnInCA on March 26, 2011 at 11:27 AM

rogerb on March 26, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Of course if you were a “rebel” and wanting help from the West to fight Q for your survival you would be sure to self-identify as being AQ. How did these reporters tell? Did they count who was wearing AQ varsity letter jackets?

MJBrutus on March 26, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Rebels al-Qaeda retake Ajdabiya

Hening on March 26, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Muslim Singles Online? Really, Google Ads?

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 10:04 AM

Better than the gay cruise I get from time to time!

blatantblue on March 26, 2011 at 10:08 AM

it’s based on your browsing history.

oops.

sesquipedalian on March 26, 2011 at 12:04 PM

First thing that ought to happen is we smuggle in air horns, you know like the ones people blow at soccer games.

That way they can celebrate without wasting precious ammo by shooting their guns in the air.

kurtzz3 on March 26, 2011 at 12:18 PM

it’s based on your browsing history.

oops.

sesquipedalian on March 26, 2011 at 12:04 PM

OMG, sesquipedalian does have a sense of humor. That was funny.

hawkdriver on March 26, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Bin Laden is laughing at how gullible we are- tell the Americans your a democracy-wanting rebel and you’ll have Stingers by nightfall is what I imagine he has instructed his generals. And now we are helping the “youth of Egypt” who have been overtaken by “the bearded ones” and rebels in Libya with Al-Q connections….

we are like bugs bunny putting the ingredients in the pot before he realizes he’s the main ingredient. But we aren’t sly enough to get out of the pot.

journeyintothewhirlwind on March 26, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Coordinating was never a part of this action, any coordination would have been mute, since the airstrikes seemed to have left almost nothing standing. The local seagulls could have recaptured the city.

Demosthenes on March 26, 2011 at 12:44 PM

journeyintothewhirlwind on March 26, 2011 at 12:57 PM

The rebels are Allah’s ragtags, some with flags.

When it will unfold who they are the world will have lots of egg on its face.

Schadenfreude on March 26, 2011 at 12:58 PM

The rebel council seems to be composed of just over 30 delegates, many of whom are enveloped in obscurity. In addition, the names of more than a dozen members of the rebel council are being kept secret, allegedly to protect them from the vengeance of Qaddafi. But there may be other reasons for the anonymity of these figures.

Does anyone in the coalition know who they are? Does Obama know who they are? If we don’t, we shouldn’t be helping them.

journeyintothewhirlwind on March 26, 2011 at 1:01 PM

See Drudge this morning, for perspective who the rebles are.

Schadenfreude on March 26, 2011 at 1:21 PM

journeyintothewhirlwind on March 26, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Unfortunately, our silent professionals — who are indeed on the ground in Libya — are learning who they are; the same bunch they were fighting in the other two armpits, and one can only imagine their disgust as they begin to realize this (or have already). It’s very depressing.

But they won’t complain, moan or cry. They’ll carry out their duties as true professionals.

Demosthenes on March 26, 2011 at 1:26 PM

MJBrutus on March 26, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Excellent point. These fellows are good at pre-martyr blending in.

rogerb on March 26, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Congratulations Al Qaeda on your victory. Apparently, our new Smart Power plan is to help you take Libya. If so, I’m right behind the Smart Power in our President’s administration.

We are celebrating the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, and Al Qaeda’s victory over the brutal Dictator Gaddafi. Seriously, that’s the best we can do? Help one group of insane people who hate America and want to see us destroyed overthrow another insane lunatic who hates America and has helped attack us from time to time.

Snake307 on March 26, 2011 at 2:19 PM

Hm. Can’t decide if the endgame on this will be a variant of Operation Storm – or the OSS’ brief links with Ho Chi Minh – or something worse.

Grunchy Cranola on March 26, 2011 at 3:31 PM

Folks, the only way to assure accurate strikes in such a builtup area and with irregular troops in the mix is to have eyes on the ground. I hold my breath for those special ops people, be they SAS or our own.

michaelo on March 26, 2011 at 3:59 PM

Oh.. I think that the White House would have vetted the rebels… Sarc off. This is Obama we are talking about; he’s a moron and didn’t vet anything. But we have a few accounts with Qaddaffi concerning his watton murder of Americans, so I really don’t care if I see him executed ala Mussolini

Illinidiva on March 26, 2011 at 4:12 PM

It is too soon to know who will wind up in control in Egypt, Tunisia, Afghanistan or Libya. We don’t even know for sure who will be in control in Iraq. It should be remembered though that G.W.Bush started his Freedom Agenda because the status quo of the sentiment in the Middle East and South Central Asia was not going our way and he was willing to take a flyer. It may be a Hail Mary, but look how things were going: Turkey going Islamist, Hezbollah taking defacto control in Lebanon, Hamas in control in Gaza, Islamist supporters nearly taking control of Somalia, a substantial Islamist movement developing in Northwestern Africa, Yemen confronting a growing Islamist insurrection and Pakistan growing even more anti-American while its government was being threatened by growing domestic Islamist factions. Meanwhile the Taliban was threatening to retake Afghanistan.

When things are going that badly, it can be worth taking a desperate chance. Change is coming one way or another, it may be that what comes will be better than what otherwise would have happened without our efforts–or it could bring disaster on more quickly. We just do not know and it would be pointless now that we have stirred the pot and called people to risk their lives for freedom to drop the “democrats” and let them be squashed before we know that they are unredemable rigid anti-American Jihadis and give them really good reason to become unredeemable rigid anti-American Jihadis.

I will never forget how we encouraged the South Vietnamese to join our cause and then abondoned them to concentration camps, pirates raids on their little boats on the high seas and death at the hands of the NVA when the going got too inconvenient for the folks back home. If you will not support someone, don’t ask him to rise up in the first place.

KW64 on March 26, 2011 at 5:09 PM

I’m surprised that STILL no one is talking about what would replace Gadaffy.

BadgerHawk on March 26, 2011 at 10:00 AM

Well this guy seems like a good bet, if Qadaffi hasn’t killed him yet.

SgtSVJones on March 26, 2011 at 5:16 PM

I’m hoping that some of the rebels are former soviet trained leftest insurgents, that have seen the light about freedom, and capitalism, but remember how to steal a revolution.

I have also been known to put my money on red 36.

Slowburn on March 27, 2011 at 4:21 AM

I would really like to get one of those trucks the Libyan military uses – you know, the white ones with the anti aircraft guns set up in the bed. Very cool – maybe some flames and trick stripes….Are those Toyotas…..

highninside on March 27, 2011 at 9:43 AM