Trump: I have a little bit of doubt that Obama was born here

posted at 7:20 pm on March 17, 2011 by Allahpundit

Look at it this way. If Huck and Palin don’t run, the only guy at the debates who might be even mildly colorful is Haley Barbour. Reason enough to hope that Trump jumps in and provides the invaluable Gravel/Sharpton service of livening things up as a quirky outsider. In fact, given his assessments of Romney and Pawlenty, Trump himself seems to understand that that’s his opening.

Matt Lewis is right, incidentally, that this clip will go further towards mainstreaming Birtherism than anything a Republican pol has said. Trump’s media reach is long, so he’s apt to reach audiences that don’t otherwise pay attention to politics or the birth certificate issue. Which is ironic, since the whole point of this is to exploit Birtherism’s use as an ideological screen to “prove,” in a crude way, his alleged conservative bona fides. It’s a political move packaged as an apolitical exercise in “straight talk,” aimed at demonstrating his politically incorrect fearlessness to primary voters who might consider backing him as a protest choice.

As for the substance of it, Obama’s classmates from elementary school in Indonesia and high school in Hawaii have talked to reporters about him, so it’s not true that “nobody knows who he is until later in his life.” Things get hazier during his Columbia years, but there are people who remember him from that period too. Ah well.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Give the man credit:

When he goes for the base activist crowd, he goes in fast and hard.

amerpundit on March 17, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Trump is an absolute moron…this comment doesn’t change by opinion of him either way.

neoavatara on March 17, 2011 at 7:26 PM

LOL…I wonder if AP would accept that sort of evidence affirming, say, the Jesus of the Gospels.

ddrintn on March 17, 2011 at 7:26 PM

Nothing but a snake-oil salesman. The dude is to respected for his ability, but make no mistake, this is all about the Trump brand

Ugly on March 17, 2011 at 7:28 PM

I’d just like to know why he’d spend close to $2 million to keep his records private. These are documents pretty much all Americans have had to produce during their life times for various reasons.

Even Bush and Kerry’s college grades were published during that election in 2004.

I’ll bet Joe the Plumber wishes his personal data would have been as private as Obamas.

iamsaved on March 17, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Hey anything that furthers the belief that Obama is “the other” is fine by me.

unseen on March 17, 2011 at 7:29 PM

I have more than a little doubt about Obama’s birthplace….But, regardless, I don’t trust Trump any further than I can throw him….Giving political contributions to Rahm Emanuel and other left-wing politicians doesn’t tend to win trust…

theaddora on March 17, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Does he mean: Planet Earth?

Just kidding..

Chip on March 17, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Give the man credit:

When he goes for the base activist crowd, he goes in fast and hard.

amerpundit on March 17, 2011 at 7:24 PM

“Base” is absolutely the right word for this situation.

JohnGalt23 on March 17, 2011 at 7:30 PM

There is obviously a cover-up afoot. The question is what is being kept secret and why? This isn’t conspiracy mongering, rather it’s a statement of fact. When questioned about this, Mr. Obama exclaimed, “Fore!”

Mason on March 17, 2011 at 7:30 PM

It doesnt matter what Obama did in his childhood. Its his stupidity as President that we should focus on.

William Amos on March 17, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Hahaha! Maybe the Donald will stand up for common sense and bust this taboo wide open. Someone needs to do it. And who better than him. I can’t see him as the GOP nominee (though we could do a lot worse), and I can’t see his stand on the issue hurting us either. Do it, Donald!

petefrt on March 17, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Trump is obnoxious and a shameless self promoter, but he must be pretty sharp when it comes to business. I wonder how much of his public persona is calculated and how much is the real Trump. I can’t say I like him, but he’s always interesting.

Dee2008 on March 17, 2011 at 7:35 PM

William Amos on March 17, 2011 at 7:34 PM

That right there bears repetition.

JohnGalt23 on March 17, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Are people actually taking this clown seriously? He would never run for president. He has tax shelters all over the world. There’s no way in hell he’ll publicize his finances.

SnarkVader on March 17, 2011 at 7:36 PM

neoavatara on March 17, 2011 at 7:26 PM

On the moronmeter how does he compare to Obama?

Schadenfreude on March 17, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Ummm… what about Herman Cain? He’s colorful.

parteagirl on March 17, 2011 at 7:37 PM

I googled a birth up in Montreal last week and sent it into my local paper.

It was printed today. Pierre Michaels (of Montreal) was born in Dover, NH at Wentworth Douglas Hospital.

He is now eligible to run for U.S prez.

kevinkristy on March 17, 2011 at 7:37 PM

Maybe there should be a Birther party. They can nominate Trump as their candidate.

Think of all the exciting debates between him and the Truther party nominee.

iamsaved on March 17, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Any documentation on the “He’s spent millions” claim? Or are you simply referring, as many birthers do, to the cost of attorneys on retainment who cover all of his legal needs.

RINO in Name Only on March 17, 2011 at 7:38 PM

I’d like to see the birth certificate of Trumps hair.

clearbluesky on March 17, 2011 at 7:38 PM

You don’t have to like Trump to realize that he is a bright man who is correct about many things. What I like is that he says what he thinks and does not dance around issues like a little sissie. I admire that. That POS Schiller at NPR and Geraldo re spitting on MM both later claimed “thats not who I really am”. Oh yes it is exactly who you and others like you are. I say and feel the same in public as I do at home—just not as crude in public.
I’m pretty sure Chicago Jesus was born in Hawaii but that lil fella sure is hiding something about his past.

arnold ziffel on March 17, 2011 at 7:38 PM

William Amos on March 17, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Yes, I agree with that. But equally I object to MSM tagging anyone who even raises the issue, regardless of facts and reason behind it, as wacko.

petefrt on March 17, 2011 at 7:39 PM

What a joker. I think Trump’s as fake as Romney. They’re marketing themselves like products. Find out what the customer wants and give it to them.

…For a cost.

I don’t want what Trump and Romney are selling.

FloatingRock on March 17, 2011 at 7:40 PM

But if you choose to ignore all of that, then it’s a FACT that NOBODY REMEMBERS HIM.

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 7:41 PM

Unfortunate. The issue only redounds to Obama’s benefit.

entropent on March 17, 2011 at 7:41 PM

Which Barry? I’m convinced there’s more than one. Yikes.

SouthernGent on March 17, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Mason on March 17, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Yep, gotta be a cover-up. Only I’ll bet you’re in on it, trying to throw us off. Don’t think for one moment we didn’t notice your screen-name.

Who hired you guys? It was the Bilderbergs, wasn’t it?

RINO in Name Only on March 17, 2011 at 7:43 PM

I don’t think the reason the long form birth certificate is being kept secret because of Obama’s birthplace, but I would be curious to see how it listed his race.

parteagirl on March 17, 2011 at 7:43 PM

don’t want what Trump and Romney are selling.

FloatingRock on March 17, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Hecka’va lot better than what the current WH is selling.

RedbonePro on March 17, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 7:41 PM

And so many of these people ridicule Christians for taking so much on faith…

ddrintn on March 17, 2011 at 7:44 PM

I’ll admit it, hearing candidates questioning Obama’s citizenship get my respect. But to get my admiration, one deny, not question, the legitimacy of Obama, everything he stands for, AND the federal reserve system that has been nothing but a corrupting slush fund since 1913.

abobo on March 17, 2011 at 7:44 PM

arnold ziffel on March 17, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Me too, az.

petefrt on March 17, 2011 at 7:45 PM

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!
This guy is placing himself in the race as a spoiler!
He is running as a purposeful Ross Perot!

1. He behind the scenes donates money to Rahm Emanuel.

2. Then when “Running” he says things that he “Thinks” TEA party members want to hear. Birther crap? REALLY?
he is only wanting to split the vote so O’bunghole Obama can get re-elected even with his terrible numbers.

As Crr would say COUNT IT!

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on March 17, 2011 at 7:45 PM

I will not trust anything from the MSN after they Rammed The One Down On Us — when people make comments about Trump — I suspect — He has been taken in by people over the years like the rest of us — But The Jig is up — no more — I’ll vote for him — but I really want to see the debates .. who do you want looking out for you Obama or Trump — I say “Trump Obama” —..Trump Loves the U.S.A.– Obama not so much ..

wheels on March 17, 2011 at 7:47 PM

I think the odds that Obama being born in the Unites States are far better than say….Donald Trumps Hair piece being made in the USA.

portlandon on March 17, 2011 at 7:47 PM

meh.

bernzright777 on March 17, 2011 at 7:48 PM

Trump won’t be the nominee, but he could make the debates very interesting. I actually agree with his assessments. If Pawlenty had the charm and charisma of Huckabee, I think he would be Trump’s guy.

Terrie on March 17, 2011 at 7:49 PM

Trump’s hair has a certain ‘honey badger’ quality to it…

Like the honey badger deficated on it…

phreshone on March 17, 2011 at 7:50 PM

What’s the problem? It’s just a theoretical inquiry. The questions should not be shouted down, but rebutted.

Emperor Norton on March 17, 2011 at 7:51 PM

You know, as this is Trump, I would dismiss any aspirations of him running for POTUS, but then I think about the 52%.

Both are not of this world.

Kini on March 17, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Let’s do it this way, the first one to produce a genuine US birth certificate gets to be president and give Obama a 24 hour head start.

Redteam on March 17, 2011 at 7:53 PM

I thought these comments were less interesting than his thumbnail profiles of various candidates.

Romney doesn’t “resonate.”
Pawlenty, nice guy, not captivating
Santorum: couldn’t win senate, why does he think he can win presidency.
Huntsman: worked for Obama, not kosher to run against him
Palin: tough cookie

rrpjr on March 17, 2011 at 7:53 PM

It’s simpler than where he was born, actually.

Lets stipulate he was born in Hawaii. Great.

One of the few FACTS we have about his early life, is that he was legally adopted and his name legally changed to Barry Soetoro. There is no dispute of this, it happened for a certainty.

There is, however, no evidence he legally changed it back. Unless he got a court order legalizing “Barrack 0bama”, he is still legally Barry Soetoro.

If that’s the case, he is guilty of many counts of felony perjury.

Rebar on March 17, 2011 at 7:56 PM

I googled a birth up in Montreal last week and sent it into my local paper.
He is now eligible to run for U.S prez.
kevinkristy on March 17, 2011 at 7:37 PM

Nice. I thought about doing that during the 2008 election and chickened-out big time. Good job.

joejm65 on March 17, 2011 at 7:57 PM

I always wanted to see a race between Jesse Jackson and Pat Robertson. Now, that would have been a presidential campaign for the ages.

Donald Trump has his pluses as a potentially entertaining GOP candidate. What I’m not sure of at this point is that Obama really has a lock on the Democrats’ nomination for 2012. Is the donkey chorus line truly that feckless and impotent? I wonder if they’re actually determined to go over the cliff. There have to be some leading lights thinking about a primary challenge.

J.E. Dyer on March 17, 2011 at 7:59 PM

arnold ziffel on March 17, 2011 at 7:38 PM

I’ve always thought the same thing. It’s probably just some embarrassing family secret.

Dee2008 on March 17, 2011 at 8:03 PM

Rebar on March 17, 2011 at 7:56 PM

And that means that John McCain has been President all along!

*rips off mask*

“And I would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn’t been for you meddling kids!”

“Nice one, Scoobs!”

/scene

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 8:04 PM

petefrt on March 17, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Some battles are best left unfought, and this isn’t one we can win.

Why raise the issue at all? Obama’s terrible policies and lack of leadership aren’t the result of having spent time in Indonesia as a toddler. His faults lie with the fact that he’s an inexperienced liberal who’s in way over his head.

He’s just another doctrinare liberal who’s behaving like a doctrinare liberal. Noting on his birth certificate is required to explain it.

Hollowpoint on March 17, 2011 at 8:05 PM

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 8:04 PM

Show me the court order legalizing the name change from Barry Soetoro to Barack Obama. It should be a public record, as all legal name changes are. No one has found it yet, but I’m sure someone of your caliber can find it in no time.

I’ll sit here and hold my breath.

Rebar on March 17, 2011 at 8:07 PM

It’s not illegitimate to say, “It’s very strange that Obama has no U.S. peers that remember him before High School.”

It’s actually a good point.

This does not challenge his birth location, but it does draw attention to his being a type of foreigner to the majority of Americans.

G. Charles on March 17, 2011 at 8:08 PM

I too have some doubt as to where Obama was born. My doubt arises form the fact that there is no credible evidence as to where he was born and he refuses to produce a LFBC or hospital records (which I presume were preserved on microfiche. And no, a birth announcement is not credible evidence as to where he was born – as any grandparent knows.)

I have no doubt that any Democrat who uses the term birther to refer to someone asking for a LFBC is spouting stupid, but effective, nonsense (which works only because the guys on the other side are such wusses) and that any Republican who uses the term is a dull boy, and probably a coward.

So thanks Mr. Trump for a wee bit of common sense.

Basilsbest on March 17, 2011 at 8:13 PM

I’ll sit here and hold my breath.

Rebar on March 17, 2011 at 8:07 PM

Where is the court order legally changing his name from Barack Obama to Barry Soetoro?

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 8:13 PM

If Trump gets in, the birther issue will account for the majority of questions at GOP debates.

faraway on March 17, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Mason on March 17, 2011 at 7:30 PM

Who hired you guys? It was the Bilderbergs, wasn’t it?

RINO in Name Only on March 17, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Rino, you are very clever. I’m assuming you have a background in intelligence or counterintelligence. The next time you see someone posting as Mason, it won’t be me now that you’ve burned my cover. It will be someone benign and completely different, not to mention trustworthy. It will be someone willing to overlook the fact that virtually nothing is known about Mr. Obama. When confronted about this, Mr. Obama exclaimed “Oh! Look over there!” and then, “Fore”.

Mason on March 17, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 8:13 PM

As previously stated, his name was legally changed when he was legally adopted.

Or are you calling him a liar when he said he was adopted? Are you an “adopter”?

Rebar on March 17, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Where are his college records? medical records? any records?

Who cares about the BC? I am more curious on records.

upinak on March 17, 2011 at 8:20 PM

As previously stated, his name was legally changed when he was legally adopted.

Rebar on March 17, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Evidence?

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 8:20 PM

As previously stated, his name was legally changed when he was legally adopted.

Rebar on March 17, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Legally, where? In Indonesia?

faraway on March 17, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Emperor Norton on March 17, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Yeah, the next time I’m asked to submit my long-form birth certificate I’m going to have to remember that to ask for such a document is utter insanity.

ddrintn on March 17, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Who cares about the BC?

upinak on March 17, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Seriously?

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Who cares about the BC?

upinak on March 17, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Seriously?

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Chris Matthews cares about it.

ddrintn on March 17, 2011 at 8:24 PM

Agreed -likely born in Hawaii, but he is hiding something. Another possibility that I haven’t heard elsewhere, -his mother was such a rabid America-hater that she might have renounced her citizenship.

slickwillie2001 on March 17, 2011 at 8:25 PM

Evidence?

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Oh My God, Proud Rino is an ADOPTER! That’s at least ten times more stupid than a “birther”.

Rebar on March 17, 2011 at 8:25 PM

Finally. I’ve already been eyeing him very seriously… With this, I’m about ready to leap onto the Trump ’12 bandwagon. Just, wow. He is the first candidate/likely candidate to touch this. He’s got guts.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on March 17, 2011 at 8:25 PM

Seriously?

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 8:22 PM

yes, Seriously! I just don’t CARE!

Let me put it to you this way. I do not have a long form… my parents lost it years ago and supposedly there was a fire that burned records in Florida. I have the new short form.. which I had to order to get my Passport and other things done. BC’s don’t mean crap to me.

I want his school records, college transcripts, PASSPORT INFO!

You have to have a BC to get a Passport. No matter WHO you are. If he shows the passport, college records and such… I have all my questions answered!

upinak on March 17, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Harrumph! Harrumph!

unclesmrgol on March 17, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Since the Democrat party won’t be having a primary in 2012, I’m sure the media will take the opportunity to investigate President Obama’s past with their free time.

We should know everything there is to know about the man by the spring of 2012. Summer at the latest.

chief on March 17, 2011 at 8:29 PM

He was born here. The better question would be if he renounced his citizenship when he was adopted and moved to Indonesia or whether he has dual citizenship and under what name? This info could derail his reelection campaign for egregious lying.

JAW on March 17, 2011 at 8:30 PM

yes, Seriously! I just don’t CARE!

upinak on March 17, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Yes but you ***just asked*** “who cares” about Obama’s birth certificate, which has been up for debate amongst idiots now for the past 3 years. Lots of people care. Stupid people, but people nonetheless.

Your concerns about his grades and medical records – personally I think that’s all kind of silly, but whatever – are fine, but none of that addresses his legitimacy as President. The BC issue is all about whether or not he is our legitimately elected president. Do you understand that?

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 8:31 PM

AAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!

A BIRFER !! A BIRFER !!!!

THROW THAT WACKO BIRFER TO THE SHAARRRRKS !!!

How’s that ? Do I fit in here OK now ??

cableguy615 on March 17, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Trump is nothing more than a self-aggrandizing media whore.

He was on Cavuto talking about how he probably wouldn’t live and work in the White House, then went on to brag about his house in Florida that was evidently built to be a sort of “Southern White House.”

Of course, Trump said it was the greatest house ever built. Everything with him is “biggest” “greatest” or what have you.

The guy’s a bigger narcissist than Obama. and that’s saying something!!

gary4205 on March 17, 2011 at 8:35 PM

The problem is – Trump “heralded” Obama when he was elected.

“It’s so nice to have an intelligent guy in that office now!”

HondaV65 on March 17, 2011 at 8:37 PM

William Amos on March 17, 2011 at 7:34 PM

How can you not focus on it? It’s like trying to avoid air!

His stupidity is everywhere, like a sick poodle’s deposits.

roy_batty on March 17, 2011 at 8:38 PM

SNOPES? You are quoting SNopes to discredit millions of Americans who legitimately wonder why the man has hid 99 % of his life? Why don’t you just link Media Matters and Open Society AP? YOU have gone so far down the rabbit hole, your rat tail is no longer visible.

allahallahoxenfree on March 17, 2011 at 8:39 PM

Where are his college records? medical records? any records?

Who cares about the BC? I am more curious on records.

upinak on March 17, 2011 at 8:20 PM

I want to see his record collection!

That would tell me plenty about him.

roy_batty on March 17, 2011 at 8:40 PM

It wouldn’t matter if every person in his pre-school through high school classes wrote tomes about what he was like during those years with him in school, that still wouldn’t answer the question where he was born.

redslippers on March 17, 2011 at 8:41 PM

I want to see his record collection!

That would tell me plenty about him.

roy_batty on March 17, 2011 at 8:40 PM

Yeah, I’d actually be much more interested in that than learning what he got in Political Theory or whatever at Columbia.

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 8:46 PM

trump is right.

I am not a trufer, but he sure seems to have a past that is untouchable

cntrlfrk on March 17, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Not a trufer, or a birfer !

;o)

cntrlfrk on March 17, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 8:46 PM

/s, looked like you missed it was implied.

roy_batty on March 17, 2011 at 8:50 PM

The guy’s a bigger narcissist than Obama. and that’s saying something!!

gary4205 on March 17, 2011 at 8:35 PM

He may be, but he’s a capitalist and he loves his country unlike “Chicago Jesus”.

Tim Zank on March 17, 2011 at 8:54 PM

I suspect he was born in Hawaii, no-one knows who his father is and he likely never changed his citizenship after coming back from Indonesia, but the above is a REAL eye opener and he must be relieved of power!

dhunter on March 17, 2011 at 8:59 PM

I’ve thought since Floridah 2000 that the Daley machine wanted the WhitHouse and they groomed this guy to win it for them.
Barrack OBlahBlah is just a figurehead, a puppet and Pinnochios strings are pulled by the Daleys, the mob and or Soros

dhunter on March 17, 2011 at 9:01 PM

How’s that ? Do I fit in here OK now ??

cableguy615 on March 17, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Needs more hysteria.

Kensington on March 17, 2011 at 9:03 PM

He was born here

There is virtually no evidence to support your assertion.

Basilsbest on March 17, 2011 at 9:08 PM

I don’t really care if one is conceited: American exceptionalism is based on a sort of conceit — conceit based on fact is still fact ;)

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on March 17, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Obama’s conceited with no reason to be.

It’s like one of my favorite sayings:

“Those who think they know everything are annoying to those of us who do.”

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on March 17, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Has anyone ever produced a copy of the passport he used to travel to Kenya and Pakistan? Or the visas required? Those little tidbits have to be somewhere. Illinois state I.D? Of course, you can buy all those documents in Chicago’s black market for fake documents. It’s pretty easy in certain parts of town. A Chicago Alderman’s father was busted a few years ago for running a fake document ring – anything you need. Happens all the time.

MayorDaley on March 17, 2011 at 9:18 PM

Obama is a liar and hides his past for reasons we will eventually uncover. These no good useful idiots like AP are only shilling for their cause. They protect the liar in chief. The Donald would tear Barry a new ahole in a debate, PPV, Trump TV. Obama, Holder , et al, are a stain on American history, and will be in jail soon.

frizzbee on March 17, 2011 at 9:23 PM

dhunter on March 17, 2011 at 8:59 PM

The thing about an anonymous scoop like that is that they have a tendancy of telling you things that jive with what you already believe. I’m not saying I can prove it’s false, but it reads a lot like something that was written to play off genuine (and many cases, deserved) anti-Obama sentiment. Does the source, or the website, have a history of reporting big scoops accurately? Because if they have no established reputation, then they have nothing to lose by making things up.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure there is plenty of dirt on this administration (particularly ties to the unions), but I’d be cautious about giving credence to this particular source.

RINO in Name Only on March 17, 2011 at 9:27 PM

upinak on March 17, 2011 at 8:28 PM

I’d feel pretty sure that your long form is on file somewhere if you absolutely had to have it.

ddrintn on March 17, 2011 at 9:31 PM

MayorDaley on March 17, 2011 at 9:18 PM

Evidently, someone put in a FOIA request for Soetoro’s passport application prior to becoming a US Senator (Senators automatically get a “special” diplomatic passport).

The state department found there was none.

Rebar on March 17, 2011 at 9:31 PM

RINO in Name Only on March 17, 2011 at 9:27 PM

I agree with you here but also am sure that if this is true, and it certainly jives with the retired Afgahnistan Generals account of his visit with Obama and his Clintoon press conference, there will be others who spill the beans. Something this bizarre cannot stay hidden.

Somewhere there is a Demrat that cares about their country and will not let this kind of lie have life for long, unless they are really really scared.

dhunter on March 17, 2011 at 9:35 PM

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!
This guy is placing himself in the race as a spoiler!
He is running as a purposeful Ross Perot!

1. He behind the scenes donates money to Rahm Emanuel.

As Crr would say COUNT IT!

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on March 17, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Yep. What convinced me was when he said if he didn’t get the GOP nomination, he’d consider running as an Indie. My gut said right then and there that he’s Obama’s spoiler.

I think they (O’s team) were floating the idea of Bloomberg as the spoiler, but Bloomberg sunk fast. Enter Donald Trump, a man who has donated and voted more for Dems than Republicans. He’s in it to help Obama win a 2nd term.

yogi41 on March 17, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Harrumph! Harrumph!
unclesmrgol on March 17, 2011 at 8:28 PM

WE MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rukiddingme on March 17, 2011 at 9:43 PM

I still say petri dish/DNC headquarters. Or maybe Rev. Wright’s church basement.

di butler on March 17, 2011 at 10:03 PM

I Like his style. Can you just imagine him in a debate with President Teleprompter? LOL!

Winebabe on March 17, 2011 at 10:20 PM

All of you people who ridicule the “birthers” could you at least agree that someone, either Congress or the Supreme Court, needs to establish once and for all, the definition of NATURAL BORN CITIZENSHIP. This transcends Obama. What about Rubio, Jindal, all the millions of anchor-babies?

Get a freaking clue people!

mrsmwp on March 17, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Proud Rino on March 17, 2011 at 8:13 PM
Where are his college records? medical records? any records?

Who cares about the BC? I am more curious on records.

upinak on March 17, 2011 at 8:20 PM

… and all his passports…

Khun Joe on March 17, 2011 at 10:44 PM