Video: The disgusting terrorist attack in Itamar

posted at 1:36 pm on March 14, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

How do you get a celebration cooking in Gaza? According to Ynet News, slaughtering an Israeli family in Itamar brings out the joy in Palestinians — and not for the first time. Gazans flocked to the streets and handed out candy to celebrate the brutal stabbing deaths of a five members of a family, including a three-month-old infant:

Gaza residents from the southern city of Rafah hit the streets Saturday to celebrate the terror attack in the West Bank settlement of Itamar where five family members were murdered in their sleep, including three children.

Residents handed out candy and sweets, one resident saying the joy “is a natural response to the harm settlers inflict on the Palestinian residents in the West Bank.”

According to one report, the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade — an arm of Fatah, of which Palestinian Authority president Mahmoud Abbas is a member — claimed responsibility for the butchery:

According to an unverified report, Fatah’s military wing – the al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades – claimed responsibility for the attack. A group spokesman told a Palestinian news agency that a terror cell infiltrated the settlement of Itamar and committed the attack.

The spokesperson stressed that the attack “came as a response to Israel’s continues hostile policy toward the Palestinian people.”

Philip Klein notes that Palestinian media has a much different take on the, er, incident:

“I don’t believe that the incident in Itamar is an act of resistance, but rather an act by individuals whom we condemn, in the event it was carried out by Palestinians. Stabbing children in their sleep is not a heroic act but rather that of the heartless, like some of the occupation soldiers and settlers, who murder children,” Hafez Barghouti, editor-in-chief of Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, wrote on Sunday.

He added that the “real murderers in Itamar are the zealous settlers and anyone who burned a tree, vandalized the cemetery in Awarta, forced out the residents of Khirbet Yanun, took control of a plot of land or robbed an olive harvest …. The act at Itamar was a message to the occupation and to the world … whose meaning is clear – the occupation must go.”

Ah, yes, the real murderers are those who supposedly rob an olive harvest, not the ones who actually murder people. How … Orwellian.

Meanwhile, Jeff Dunetz finds that Western media aren’t much better at reporting the terrorist attack and brutal murder:

CNN refused to label the murder as an act of terrorism by the Palestinians, desipte the fact that the IDF had already called it an act of Palestinian Terror. …  The CNN report stated:

“Five members of an Israeli family were killed in the West Bank early Saturday morning in what the Israeli military is calling a ‘terror attack.’”
The report went on to say: “According to a military spokeswoman, an intruder entered the Israeli settlement of Itamar near the northern West Bank city of Nablus around 1 am, made his way into a family home and killed two parents and their three children.”

The IDF’s official statement had already noted that forces were searching for a “terrorist” and not an “intruder” as CNN reported. But that didn’t matter to CNN who wanted to give their cleansed version of what happened. The terrorist was also referred to as an “assailant” later in the CNN report.

The Paper of Record?  Much the same:

Never one to show Jews as victims (they even buried accounts of the Holocaust until after the war) , the NY Times did its best to join in on the dehumanization of the Fogel’s with a headline declaring:

Suspecting Palestinians, Israeli Military Hunts for Killers of 5 West Bank SettlersNotice “Suspecting Palestinians” and “Five Settlers.” By the time they wrote the article the NY Times knew there were Palestinians involved, the evidence included muddy footprints that lead directly to the nearest Palestinian village and a statement by the Al Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades saying “hey we did it.”

Both Philip and Jeff include this video (via Big Peace), set aptly to music from  Schindler’s List, that gives graphic accounts of the slaughter of the Fogels, including the infant Hadas.  When I say “graphic,” I mean it, so don’t play this if you’re at all squeamish.  It will likely enrage you — or at least it will make you question what kind of people would celebrate this by eating candy in the streets.  Answer: The same kind of people who celebrated the massacre of 3,000 people in the US on 9/11, and the very same people that the US insists should have their own independent state.  See if this video convinces you of that wisdom.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

rokemronnie on March 14, 2011 at 6:11 PM

You won’t hear from Grow Fins anymore, Ed swung the banhammer hard. Like he was John Henry, or something.

JeffWeimer on March 14, 2011 at 6:18 PM

Anyways, the Palestinians are as*holes and so are the Israelis.
Nothing will ever change. See you in a month or so when one side or the other commits an atrocity like this again.
Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 4:54 PM

yeah

all those Christians killed in Sudan by the Jews

all those Christians in Egypt targeted by Jews

all those Jews and Christians evicted from the middle east or killed by the Jews

All those planes filled with anybody that were blown out of the sky, crashed into buildings or grenades on the grind by Jews

all those people kidnapped and killed in the Philipians killed by the Jews

all those attempts of mass murder in America thwarted but planned by Jews

Right on dummy

Sonosam on March 14, 2011 at 6:18 PM

Well in Qur’an 5:32-33 the Jews were warned that if they misbehave (like Muslims think Israelis have with their settlements) they will be mutilated and killed.

Muslims like Rep. Ellison, play on ignorance of the Qur’an and misleadingly quote only part of Q 5:32 -33 to claim that Islam mandates peace & life (eg. when, on last weekend’s episode of Real Time, Ellison responded with the usual Muslim distortion to HBO host Bill Maher verifiable claim that the Quran is a “hate-filled” book). That’s the distortion of Q 5:32 we’ve all heard: “Whoever kills a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people … etc”.

The beginning of Q 5:32, always left out by Muslims, indicates that this admonishment is addressed only to the Jews! The Talmud is quoted in mockery. Qur’an 5:32-33 is really warning the Jews to behave or else (5:33) they will be tortured and killed. Check it out:

See full analysis of this standard deception at

and I hope you won’t let any Muslim get by with it.

Chessplayer on March 14, 2011 at 6:19 PM

Ed Morrissey on March 14, 2011 at 5:08 PM

Thank you.

ORconservative on March 14, 2011 at 6:22 PM

“Anyone dumb enough to use the comment threads to …in general act like raging asshats …I don’t give a tinker’s dam how long you may or may not have been commenting here …I’ll be glad to add a few more to that list ….”
Ed Morrissey on March 14, 2011 at 5:08 PM

Bless you Cap’n

davisbr on March 14, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Thanks, Ed!!!

*waves*

ladyingray on March 14, 2011 at 6:28 PM

World Net Daily…

U.S.-trained forces arrested in bloody slaying of kid

Two cousins are now in Israeli custody and are suspected in the slayings. Ahmed Awad is an officer in Abbas’ Preventative Security Services in the northern West Bank city of Nablis. Iyad Awad is an officer in Abbas’ General Intelligence services in Ramallah.

Both the Preventative and General Intelligence services of Fatah are armed, trained and funded by the U.S.

The duo did not personally carry out the murders, but rather they assisting in the planning and logistics, informed security sources told WND.

It’s just the ‘stabbing-infants wing’ of Fatah though, the rest are moderate terrorists so obviously Israel still has a “peace partner.”

mudskipper on March 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM

Wow, busted 4 or 5 of the foul-mouthed/foul thinking cretins and I missed it? Thanks Ed. It’s one thing to have a conversation with someone who may disagree but it’s totally something else to hear the foul-mouth and foul-thoughts of someone who has their cranium soooooooo far up their backside that they don’t give a flying flip about anything but their a$$inine and waaaaaay off the wall (signaling BFF with satan type) comments. :-)

sicoit on March 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM

It was bad. Trust me.
IMO, and it is obviously not my blog and Ed is in charge but those idiots should have been banned, especially 2 of them for utterly wasting space. It was ridiculous and stupid to read. It was not stifling dissent it was getting rid of people not mature enough to handle the forum.

ORconservative on March 14, 2011 at 6:34 PM

Ed swung the banhammer hard. Like he was John Henry, or something.

JeffWeimer on March 14, 2011 at 6:18 PM

A hushed awe has settled across the thread. Strong men flinch. Some ladies are lightheaded and unsteady on their feet.

a capella on March 14, 2011 at 6:37 PM

I was following this thread at work and it was pretty bad, I am glad Ed finally took notice!

bluemarlin on March 14, 2011 at 6:42 PM

rokemronnie on March 14, 2011 at 6:03 PM

That’s funny right there.
Thanks for the house cleaning Ed!

ronsfi on March 14, 2011 at 6:42 PM

a capella on March 14, 2011 at 6:37 PM

*swoon*

sicoit on March 14, 2011 at 6:42 PM

It seems that I’ve missed a lot today.
FIVE bannings?
Wow.
All I will say is that though I’m Catholic now I will ALWAYS have a Jewish soul.
What those monsters did to that family they WANT to do to ALL Jews…including apostates like me.
AM YISRAEL CHAI!

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 6:43 PM

mudskipper on March 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM

Just a couple of rogue operatives. Get rid of them and everything will be swell.

a capella on March 14, 2011 at 6:44 PM

Palestinians: giant as*holes
Israelis : giant as*holes
One side slaughters the other and vice versa.
This will never change.
The end.
Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM

I’m late, but boy does the stupid ring out in that one.

Of course if Israel bombs the crap out of them the commies will scream and will bring another load of sleeper cells to America on our dime, polluting our universities even more

to the life of me I cannot fathom American Jews fondness for the commie party

there will not be many degrees of seperation between the murderers and the Democrat party in the end and Iwould find that Those facts irreconcilable.

Sonosam on March 14, 2011 at 5:31 PM
—–
At least I’m able to call out the violence on both sides.
You ‘re more than entitled to your opinion.

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM

What those monsters did to that family they WANT to do to ALL Jews…including apostates like me everyone who is not mooslime.
AM YISRAEL CHAI!

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 6:43 PM

No offense alt, had to fix it for ya. :-)

sicoit on March 14, 2011 at 6:49 PM

sicoit on March 14, 2011 at 6:49 PM

You-my friend-are correct.
Thanks.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 6:51 PM

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Give us an example of the Israelies perpetrating something like this. And, cite your source.

kingsjester on March 14, 2011 at 6:51 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 6:51 PM

alt..You need to read the whole thread (if you haven’t)..Capt Ed has the Ban Hammer going big time!..:)

Dire Straits on March 14, 2011 at 6:54 PM

At least I’m able to call out the violence on both sides.
You ‘re more than entitled to your opinion.

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Do tell?

When have the Isrselis ever done anything like this?

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 6:56 PM

At least I’m able to call out the violence on both sides.
You ‘re more than entitled to your opinion.

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Retaliatory strikes don’t count sheetrock.

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 6:57 PM

s/b Israelis

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 6:58 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 6:51 PM

Dire Straits on March 14, 2011 at 6:54 PM

I saw.
I don’t think there’s been five bannings in a day since I started commenting here.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 6:59 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 6:59 PM

I agree!..I have never seen this many on one thread!..:)

Dire Straits on March 14, 2011 at 7:01 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 6:51 PM

:-) *hugs*

sicoit on March 14, 2011 at 7:02 PM

I can’t remember the last time I felt so sad about an event and its aftermath. Being the son of a holocaust survivor (Auschwitz) events like these have a special significance for me. I appreciate everyone here who has condemmed the moral equivilancy shown by some.

VBMax on March 14, 2011 at 7:06 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 6:59 PM

You are correct, Antwerp. 5 is a record.

Lanceman on March 14, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Lanceman on March 14, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Good to see you!..:)

Dire Straits on March 14, 2011 at 7:09 PM

You are correct, Antwerp. 5 is a record.

Lanceman on March 14, 2011 at 7:07 PM

FLINK!
*sorry-keyboard slipped*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Dire Straits on March 14, 2011 at 7:09 PM

Thanks. The troll situation got really bad here. I blame townhall.

Lanceman on March 14, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Lanceman on March 14, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Good to see you!..:)

Dire Straits on March 14, 2011 at 7:09 PM

I gave-up FB for Lent and Lance misses me.
*smiles innocently*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 7:11 PM

*sorry-keyboard slipped*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Yeah. It ‘slipped’.

Lanceman on March 14, 2011 at 7:12 PM

I gave-up FB for Lent and Lance misses me.
*smiles innocently*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Yep. 40 days is a long time. I’m glad Lent only comes once every 10 years.

Lanceman on March 14, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Lanceman on March 14, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Looks like Capt. Ed is thinning the herd!..I am glad to see you back posting!..Hope you can hang out on a QOTD thread?..:)

Dire Straits on March 14, 2011 at 7:13 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 6:59 PM

I agree!..I have never seen this many on one thread!..:)

Dire Straits on March 14, 2011 at 7:01 PM

Is it just my imagination, or are there a disproportionately large number of Leftists banned on the HA threads that have to do with the Israeli-Arab subject? Seems to me a few of the other memorable trolls also melted down when the same subject was being discussed.

Going back nearly 15 years ago to when I first started posting on Usenet political newsgroups, this type of anti-Israel rhetoric by those on the Left has always been disturbing. But in recent years it’s started to get downright scary.

Del Dolemonte on March 14, 2011 at 7:14 PM

*sorry-keyboard slipped*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Yeah. It ‘slipped’.

Lanceman on March 14, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Hey-I’m posting on my wall on Sundays.
Hopefully next Sunday I’ll have some news about our move.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Threads about Israel always brings out the worst in the progs.

slickwillie2001 on March 14, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Del Dolemonte on March 14, 2011 at 7:14 PM

I think it was Jimbo3 who recently got banned for attacking Mrs. Morrisey.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Growfins has been growing steadily more strident in the last couple of weeks, it was only a matter of time before she crossed the line.

Cindy Munford on March 14, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Of all the comments I read here today that deserved banning, I think I’d be voting for Drywall. His gross generalizations about both sides of the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict being morally equivalent in their actions is something very much like lying.

Nothing the Jews have done comes close to the butchery committed by the Palestinians, Dave. To even offer that recycled hay and oats puts you firmly in the terrorists camp.

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Del Dolemonte on March 14, 2011 at 7:14 PM

That’s because there is now an alliance between the progs/communists and the radical islamists. It makes no sense at all but we see evidence of it every week.

slickwillie2001 on March 14, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Cindy Munford on March 14, 2011 at 7:15 PM

I am really surprised he/she lasted this long, especially after the behavior that started over WI.

bluemarlin on March 14, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Man, Ed swinging that hammer like Thor today.

Good Solid B-Plus on March 14, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Hope you can hang out on a QOTD thread?..:)

Dire Straits on March 14, 2011 at 7:13 PM

I will. But I haven’t been here since November, unless Instypundit linked.

Hopefully next Sunday I’ll have some news about our move.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 7:14 PM

That’s right!

Lanceman on March 14, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Del Dolemonte on March 14, 2011 at 7:14 PM

You are right!..The Israel/Arab posts bring out the worst in the leftist posters..This thread is a prime example!..:(

Dire Straits on March 14, 2011 at 7:20 PM

slickwillie2001 on March 14, 2011 at 7:17 PM

I’m going to join a counter-protest of the ANSWER rally that’s taking place in Chicago on Saturday…and ANSWER is ALL about progs/communists singing kumbyah with radical Islam.
right is right. wrong is wrong.
They don’t scare me.
I’ll be out there supporting what’s right.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 7:22 PM

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 7:17 PM

I find that particular meme very repugnant myself!

bluemarlin on March 14, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Cindy Munford on March 14, 2011 at 7:15 PM

bluemarlin on March 14, 2011 at 7:18 PM

You are both correct..You could see it coming..:)

Dire Straits on March 14, 2011 at 7:22 PM

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 7:17 PM

I think I ran him off. I asked him to give us an example of the Israelies doing something like this and I asked him to cite his source.

kingsjester on March 14, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Cindy Munford on March 14, 2011 at 7:15 PM

bluemarlin on March 14, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Fins actually should have been banned a year ago when she reconstructed another commenters comment and reposted it to made it sound like something different. It was obvious her intent was to try to get the other commenter banned. In it’s purest form, nothing more than a bare face lie. But I totally agree. Good riddance. When she stated her relative had died, there was a genuine outpouring of well-wishes and sympathy from commenters here and she turned even nastier in appreciation.

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 7:25 PM

to ‘make’ it….

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 7:26 PM

Retaliatory strikes don’t count sheetrock.

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 6:57 PM
—–
Oh for f*cks sake the whole situation is one retaliatory strike after the next.

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Would you please present us a case of the Israelies doing something this horrible and cite your source? Thanks.

kingsjester on March 14, 2011 at 7:33 PM

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 7:17 PM

kingsjester on March 14, 2011 at 7:23 PM

His MO. I have this image of him after one of the Hot Air regulars slaps the cowboy snot out of him with cold hard facts that he can’t refute, squeezing his eyes shut, putting his fingers in his ears and saying “lalalalalalalalalala”

A long time ago he was defending unions and I made the comment Hollywood films in his country a lot to avoid union costs in the US. He asserted it was nothing more than the weakness of the dollar that drew Hollywood to Canada and that the film support vocations were unionized in Canada anyway. Then I linked to Canadian Government sites that boasted tax deferments which specifically defrayed the cost of Canadian Union fees.

Dave spouts crap and runs. Everything he posts is opinion based. Nothing more.

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Oh for f*cks sake the whole situation is one retaliatory strike after the next.

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 7:29 PM

What was this butchery in retaliation to?

Don’t the Canadians have animal/poultry cruelty laws?

Chickens can feel empathy you know? (that’s not all they can feel)

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 7:36 PM

[Comment deleted, user banned -- Ed]

dmh0667 on March 14, 2011 at 2:42 PM

[Comment deleted, user banned -- Ed]

Grow Fins on March 14, 2011 at 2:55 PM

[Comment deleted, user banned. -- Ed]

Dark-Star on March 14, 2011 at 3:37 PM

[Comment deleted, user banned -- Ed]

right4life on March 14, 2011 at 3:42 PM

[Comment deleted, user banned -- Ed]

KinleyArdal on March 14, 2011 at 4:28 PM

Woah. I guess the stupid was really scraping the bottom of the barrel today.

But I see Dave Rywall is still here espousing plenty of stupid and has narrowly averted the ban hammer. Shucks. Too bad.

FlatFoot on March 14, 2011 at 7:37 PM

Retaliatory strikes don’t count sheetrock.

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 6:57 PM
—–
Oh for f*cks sake the whole situation is one retaliatory strike after the next.

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 7:29 PM

“Everything” he posts is opinion based, nothing more. No instances. No links. Just opinion.

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Oh for f*cks sake the whole situation is one retaliatory strike after the next.

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Sounds to me like drywall is heading down the same foul mouthed path as growabrain did. :-O

sicoit on March 14, 2011 at 7:39 PM

I’ll bet that Dave Rywall’s “equivalent Israeli horror” is Rachel Corrie, she of the “I’ll stand in the way of a bulldozer and become a pancake” fame. For some reason Corrie is a leftist cause, despite extensive and thorough work showing how she was dumb as a post because it was her fault she died.

But leftists don’t care about fact; so why bother? The only other “atrocity” I can recall Israeli’s being accused of is the random deletion of high ranking Hamas people and, of course, the horrible crime of building a house. Which totally justifies mass murder, of course. In a liberal’s mind, naturally.

Vanceone on March 14, 2011 at 7:42 PM

sicoit on March 14, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Actually gyp-nuts knows where the line is and never seems to cross over.

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 7:29 PM

kingsjester on March 14, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Rhetorical request? You know he can’t. You know he won’t.

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 7:29 PM

If Israel hadn’t built that wall we would still be hearing about suicide bombers. I have ZERO sympathy for the Palestinians at this point. Build Israel, build and long may you live and prosper.

Cindy Munford on March 14, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Don’t be too happy. Only 1 of the 5 was a leftard. The others might have gone over the top but it was in response to provocation. However, right2whatever and darkstar seemed to have it in for each other on more of a personal basis. I couldn’t even figure out what they were fighting about.

Blake on March 14, 2011 at 7:44 PM

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Yep. Like the President he loves, all hat. No cattle.

kingsjester on March 14, 2011 at 7:45 PM

sicoit on March 14, 2011 at 7:39 PM

We can only hope so.

bluemarlin on March 14, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Cindy Munford on March 14, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Boy, that’s for sure. Once they put up that wall, the number of terrorist attacks dropped big time. The leftards don’t seem to be whining about the wall like they once did.

Blake on March 14, 2011 at 7:46 PM

sicoit on March 14, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Actually gyp-nuts knows where the line is and never seems to cross over.

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Really, you’re exactly correct. He knows the ban-hammer limits. But like I said above, if making gross generalizations to the point of near lying were a bannable offense, he’d have been gone day one.

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 7:46 PM

Oh for f*cks sake the whole situation is one retaliatory strike after the next.

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Moral equivalency at it’s best.

kingsjester on March 14, 2011 at 7:33 PM

I’d like to that as well.

Also, which side always seems to strike first in the most horrible manner possible?

And back up your assertions please.

Chip on March 14, 2011 at 7:48 PM

Blake on March 14, 2011 at 7:44 PM

I think right4life and dark star had a running battle going on from another thread. Not sure why they could not back away from it as I have no idea what started it. I have seen others get banned for wanting to fight, if I remember correctly it was someone wanting/offering to fight Bishop.

bluemarlin on March 14, 2011 at 7:48 PM

Cindy Munford on March 14, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Blake on March 14, 2011 at 7:46 PM

Both great comments.

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 7:48 PM

I find that particular meme very repugnant myself!

bluemarlin on March 14, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Claiming the supposed high road of moral equivalence when faced with pure evil such as these murders is merely the cowardly spouting of someone unwilling to take a moral stand. When someone cannot see the difference between atrocities such as the Coastal Road massacres and attempts to stop such massacres through military action they demonstrate they haven’t the ability or courage to discern any ethical differences.

We used to label such people useful tools for tyrants. Now they are just tools.

iconoclast on March 14, 2011 at 7:49 PM

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 7:46 PM

Right you are Chief, but just being a despicable liar are not bannable offenses.

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 7:49 PM

Vanceone on March 14, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Speaking of which…St. Pancake’s ‘feast’ day is Wednesday.
Make sure to nosh accordingly.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 7:49 PM

Judging on their history, I believe the palis did this to derail any chance of concessions on the part of the Israelis. Remember how much the Israelis offered to make big concessions to Arafat and he turned it down? Remember how the Israelis gave back Gaza and the response was years of mortar and missile attacks on Israel?

Blake on March 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM

When have the Isrselis ever done anything like this?

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 6:56 PM

They will likely do something just like this right after funeral rites. They usually do…. it just isn’t news here.

lexhamfox on March 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM

lexhamfox on March 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM

cites? Or is this just a drive-by smear?

iconoclast on March 14, 2011 at 7:51 PM

lexhamfox on March 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM

Really? Where is it news? Besides in your fantasies? Show your work.

ronsfi on March 14, 2011 at 7:52 PM

No more Dork-Star. Now who will make me a sammich?

Lanceman on March 14, 2011 at 7:52 PM

lexhamfox on March 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM

links?

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 7:52 PM

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 6:56 PM

lexhamfox on March 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM

The Israelis will ONLY go after the murderers and those that abetted them . They will NEVER go after innocents!

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 7:52 PM

…if I remember correctly it was someone wanting/offering to fight Bishop.

bluemarlin on March 14, 2011 at 7:48 PM

Hey! I’ll rassle with Cindy anytime…

Blake on March 14, 2011 at 7:53 PM

No more Dork-Star. Now who will make me a sammich?

Lanceman on March 14, 2011 at 7:52 PM

Ask your cat.
*ducks*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Hey! I’ll rassle with Cindy anytime…

Blake on March 14, 2011 at 7:53 PM

chuckles….

bluemarlin on March 14, 2011 at 7:56 PM

When have the Isrselis ever done anything like this?

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 6:56 PM

lexhamfox on March 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM

And the Carnations for the services will likely be supplied by the Floral Industry the Israelis gave the Palestinians.

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Ask your cat.
*ducks*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Are you kidding? She gets it first. I eat what she doesn’t.

Lanceman on March 14, 2011 at 8:03 PM

Unfortunately, lexhamfox is serious. He’s just another Israeli/Jew hating Brit.

Blake on March 14, 2011 at 8:03 PM

When an Israeli Jew commits an act of terrorism the Israelis hunt him down, give him a trial, and put him in prison.

When a Palestinian Muslim commits an act of terrorism the Palestinian party and celebrate.

I side with Israel.

Slowburn on March 14, 2011 at 8:04 PM

So if I understand lexhamfox correctly…. I’m supposed to believe that the IDF sneaks into palestinian houses and kills palestinian babies by knife point… because they just roll that way? And the Jewish Media (oh, we can’t forget how the whole MSM is run by the JOOOOS) ignores the atrocities perpetuated on the innocent, peace loving Palestinians, right? Those same Palestinians who randomly lob rockets over the border, and who dance in the street when babies are killed. Come to think of it, they sound like Liberals at an abortion clinic!

But that’s what lexhamfox believes. Probably Helen Thomas too. Am I right?

Vanceone on March 14, 2011 at 8:05 PM

Blake on March 14, 2011 at 7:53 PM

As fun as that sounds, I like it when you and I agree.

Cindy Munford on March 14, 2011 at 8:08 PM

lexhamfox on March 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM

Could you provide the links where it is news?

sharrukin on March 14, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Could you provide the links where it is news?

sharrukin on March 14, 2011 at 8:08 PM

There is no link to his mind only echo.echo.echo.echo

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Isn’t it amazing that when you ask Trolls to cite their sources all you get in reply is **crickets**?

kingsjester on March 14, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Vanceone on March 14, 2011 at 7:42 PM

ernesto already brought up the Corrie meme much earlier in this thread, before the real fireworks began.

Del Dolemonte on March 14, 2011 at 8:17 PM

There is no link to his mind only echo.echo.echo.echo

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Its a RINO and in love with the British model of conservatism so its nonsense about Israel is depressingly predictable.

sharrukin on March 14, 2011 at 8:19 PM

To Dave or Lex I might ask where is the moral equivalence to what occurs through the Kerem Shalom Crossing.

And this is the real tragedy of the conflict. That not only do the Israelis need to be made to look like the villains in the actual conflict, but that as they defend themselves against Palestinian terrorists and the world press, they quietly go about providing more humanitarian aid to the Gaza strip than any Arab country. Than maybe the entire Arab world.

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 8:22 PM

darwin-t on March 14, 2011 at 8:11 PM

I’m sure Mr. Rywall will come back with “proof” later, he’s probably busy running Canada right now.

Cindy Munford on March 14, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Cindy Munford on March 14, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Or rocking in front of his computer with his fingers back in his ears.

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 8:30 PM

hawkdriver on March 14, 2011 at 8:30 PM

Now, now, Mr Rywall is a very important person in Canada. We are lucky when he can spare the time to come to HotAir and instruct us on the world.

Cindy Munford on March 14, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Cindy Munford on March 14, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Yep. He even gets his name in the Toronto Paper…when he writes a letter to the editorial board.

kingsjester on March 14, 2011 at 8:36 PM