Video: The disgusting terrorist attack in Itamar

posted at 1:36 pm on March 14, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

How do you get a celebration cooking in Gaza? According to Ynet News, slaughtering an Israeli family in Itamar brings out the joy in Palestinians — and not for the first time. Gazans flocked to the streets and handed out candy to celebrate the brutal stabbing deaths of a five members of a family, including a three-month-old infant:

Gaza residents from the southern city of Rafah hit the streets Saturday to celebrate the terror attack in the West Bank settlement of Itamar where five family members were murdered in their sleep, including three children.

Residents handed out candy and sweets, one resident saying the joy “is a natural response to the harm settlers inflict on the Palestinian residents in the West Bank.”

According to one report, the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade — an arm of Fatah, of which Palestinian Authority president Mahmoud Abbas is a member — claimed responsibility for the butchery:

According to an unverified report, Fatah’s military wing – the al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades – claimed responsibility for the attack. A group spokesman told a Palestinian news agency that a terror cell infiltrated the settlement of Itamar and committed the attack.

The spokesperson stressed that the attack “came as a response to Israel’s continues hostile policy toward the Palestinian people.”

Philip Klein notes that Palestinian media has a much different take on the, er, incident:

“I don’t believe that the incident in Itamar is an act of resistance, but rather an act by individuals whom we condemn, in the event it was carried out by Palestinians. Stabbing children in their sleep is not a heroic act but rather that of the heartless, like some of the occupation soldiers and settlers, who murder children,” Hafez Barghouti, editor-in-chief of Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, wrote on Sunday.

He added that the “real murderers in Itamar are the zealous settlers and anyone who burned a tree, vandalized the cemetery in Awarta, forced out the residents of Khirbet Yanun, took control of a plot of land or robbed an olive harvest …. The act at Itamar was a message to the occupation and to the world … whose meaning is clear – the occupation must go.”

Ah, yes, the real murderers are those who supposedly rob an olive harvest, not the ones who actually murder people. How … Orwellian.

Meanwhile, Jeff Dunetz finds that Western media aren’t much better at reporting the terrorist attack and brutal murder:

CNN refused to label the murder as an act of terrorism by the Palestinians, desipte the fact that the IDF had already called it an act of Palestinian Terror. …  The CNN report stated:

“Five members of an Israeli family were killed in the West Bank early Saturday morning in what the Israeli military is calling a ‘terror attack.’”
The report went on to say: “According to a military spokeswoman, an intruder entered the Israeli settlement of Itamar near the northern West Bank city of Nablus around 1 am, made his way into a family home and killed two parents and their three children.”

The IDF’s official statement had already noted that forces were searching for a “terrorist” and not an “intruder” as CNN reported. But that didn’t matter to CNN who wanted to give their cleansed version of what happened. The terrorist was also referred to as an “assailant” later in the CNN report.

The Paper of Record?  Much the same:

Never one to show Jews as victims (they even buried accounts of the Holocaust until after the war) , the NY Times did its best to join in on the dehumanization of the Fogel’s with a headline declaring:

Suspecting Palestinians, Israeli Military Hunts for Killers of 5 West Bank SettlersNotice “Suspecting Palestinians” and “Five Settlers.” By the time they wrote the article the NY Times knew there were Palestinians involved, the evidence included muddy footprints that lead directly to the nearest Palestinian village and a statement by the Al Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades saying “hey we did it.”

Both Philip and Jeff include this video (via Big Peace), set aptly to music from  Schindler’s List, that gives graphic accounts of the slaughter of the Fogels, including the infant Hadas.  When I say “graphic,” I mean it, so don’t play this if you’re at all squeamish.  It will likely enrage you — or at least it will make you question what kind of people would celebrate this by eating candy in the streets.  Answer: The same kind of people who celebrated the massacre of 3,000 people in the US on 9/11, and the very same people that the US insists should have their own independent state.  See if this video convinces you of that wisdom.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 6

This is just on of the most horrible things I have seen lately. I pray God will hold the entire family in His arms. I do hope those responsible are found and tried for murder.
L

letget on March 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Why is anybody surprised. These ‘people’ descended into utter depravity 50+ years ago.

alwyr on March 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM

There is just no way in hell I’m watching that video.

Abby Adams on March 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM

This is one of the most awful stories I’ve read in a long time. I have no desire to watch the video which I have read contains images of the crime scene and even the tiniest victims. What kind of blood rage could a person be in to murder an innocent, sleeping baby? This is the true face of jihad.

cynccook on March 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM

Video: The disgusting terrorist attack in Itamar

Didn’t think we were allowed to say or write “terrorist” anymore? Wouldn’t “freedom fighter” be more appropriate? And is “disgusting” really good objective journalism in regards to the downtrodden?

/s

Dr. ZhivBlago on March 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM

I read about this over the weekend…READ about it, and it already sickened me. I doubt I can watch that without crying. There are no appropriate words for this atrocity, really.

Bee on March 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Diversity…

the_nile on March 14, 2011 at 1:43 PM

But…but…Peter King and the IRA

or something

MNHawk on March 14, 2011 at 1:43 PM

But hey, let’s give them a state!

amerpundit on March 14, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Seriously, don’t watch the video if you are squeamish at all.

Vashta.Nerada on March 14, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Mr. President, Reverend Wright is on line two. Mr. President? Sir? Hello?

rogerb on March 14, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Why is anybody surprised. These ‘people’ descended into utter depravity 50+ years ago 550 years ago.

alwyr on March 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM

FIFY

Odie1941 on March 14, 2011 at 1:44 PM

I watched the video yesterday I thought it was important to see what the enemy is capable of, and yes it is horrible.I watched the Nick Berg be-heading to.So this is the Religion of Peace?

sandee on March 14, 2011 at 1:44 PM

They aren’t people, they’re monsters.

moonsbreath on March 14, 2011 at 1:46 PM

I wonder how long it will be before a school in “Palestine” is named after the murderers?

ProfessorMiao on March 14, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Obama

“Our hearts go out to the 5 Jewish people who fell victim to a home invader. But we cannot just stand by as olive farms are raped and homes are genocidically built upon…”

Odie1941 on March 14, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Did Jimmy Carter and Helen Thomas attend the party?

Opposite Day on March 14, 2011 at 1:47 PM

I haven’t watched the video, but have seen some pictures. That was enough for me. My mind can not get a grip on anyone who could something like this.
L

letget on March 14, 2011 at 1:47 PM

The Israelis will never be able to give enough to secure peace with these animals. There is no amount of land that will satisfy the Palestinian thirst for Israel’s destruction.

We should not be party to any solution, because the only “solution” the Palestinians and most of their Arab brethren want is the final one; they want to finish what Hitler could not.

redfoxbluestate on March 14, 2011 at 1:47 PM

But hey, let’s give them a state!
amerpundit on March 14, 2011 at 1:43 PM

I agree. How about California?

Old Country Boy on March 14, 2011 at 1:48 PM

It’s a difficult video to watch, but I felt like I had to watch it.

myrenovations on March 14, 2011 at 1:48 PM

There is just no way in hell I’m watching that video.

Abby Adams on March 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM

It’s pretty rough.

I don’t pity the Palestinians. They are truly the Dogs of Sharq alAwsat.

blatantblue on March 14, 2011 at 1:49 PM

No one in the MM cares if Jews are slaughtered, even if it includes this poor 3-month old with her throat slit wide-open. Disgusting, Murderous Animals these Palis are.

papabrody on March 14, 2011 at 1:49 PM

Thanks for the warning on the video, I can watch a horror movie but when it comes to the horror of what real people do I can’t stomach it.

scalleywag on March 14, 2011 at 1:49 PM

Sometimes words fail. I kind of wish I didn’t watch the video. I already knew what kind of monsters these people are.

NotCoach on March 14, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Seriously, don’t watch the video if you are squeamish at all.

Vashta.Nerada on March 14, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Dude, just seeing the baby picture on the front page and the word “stabbed” is enough to turn my stomach.

Count to 10 on March 14, 2011 at 1:52 PM

And Congressman King is a happy bigot?

Speakup on March 14, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Yeah, um, I watched the video and I’m crying as I write this. These people are barbaric. How could you possibly stab a 3yr old in the chest and cut an infants throat? This is sickening it’s inhuman. And of course let’s celebrate it and take joy in this atrocity because we all know those dirty Jews are the problem. These people are nothing more than terrorists and professional grievance mongers and anybody who defends them is evil, immoral and reprehensible.

hboulware on March 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Palestinians: giant as*holes
Israelis : giant as*holes
One side slaughters the other and vice versa.
This will never change.
The end.

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Geesh. And I thought Silent Hill was graphic.

Dark-Star on March 14, 2011 at 1:54 PM

When do good people step up and do something about these animals?

Viper1 on March 14, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM

At least you can practice whatever religion you’d like in Israel.

Can’t say the same for the Palestinians.

blatantblue on March 14, 2011 at 1:54 PM

I didn’t know their daughter found them.

That video was very tough to watch. I will never understand as long as I live what would drive someone to do that to another human being especially little children.

gophergirl on March 14, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Dave Rywall: giant as*hole

papabrody on March 14, 2011 at 1:55 PM

It’s a horrifying video but it’s important to watch it so that you always remember what we are up against.

Grayson on March 14, 2011 at 1:55 PM

I’ll bet Rep. Keith Ellison wasn’t crying over this.

profitsbeard on March 14, 2011 at 1:55 PM

There is a special place reserved for these monsters.

Defend this heinousness, dave742. I dare you.

kingsjester on March 14, 2011 at 1:56 PM

The people celebrating this have hearts as dark as pitch. This is why, despite a resurgence of anti-semitism, is why we trust Israel and not the Palestinians

thebrokenrattle on March 14, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Count to 10 on March 14, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Yep.

Abby Adams on March 14, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Kind of like the old Indian tribes here in the US. Read about how what the Sioux and Comanche in particular used to think was fun.

The worst thing of all? It only stopped when all the savages on all sides were utterly crushed.

Dark-Star on March 14, 2011 at 1:57 PM

The UN is meeting right now to come up with a resolution condemning the Israeli family for sleeping in their settlement home. /

mizflame98 on March 14, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Palestinians: giant as*holes
Israelis : giant as*holes
One side slaughters the other and vice versa.
This will never change.
The end.

Ahhh… the intellectuals come out of the closet.
Please provide a news story of Israel slaughtering Palestinians….
Disproved propaganda stories do not count-
I’ll wait…

marks on March 14, 2011 at 1:59 PM

anyone who burned a tree, vandalized … forced out the residents … , took control of a plot of land or robbed an olive harvest

Actually, the people who really commit acts like these are the Western leftists and their murderous allies who are trying to destroy the State of Israel and “ethnically cleanse” the entire Middle East. As a result, one could say that this was a “truthful” statement. Of course the person making that statement was pointing into a mirror at the time.

sabbahillel on March 14, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Please remind me why Obama gave the Palestinians $900,000,000 of our tax dollars…?

itsnotaboutme on March 14, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Heard this quote this AM, but forget the author:

If Palestinians put down their weapons, there would be peace.
If the Israelies put down their weapons, they’d be obliterated.

Truth is truth.
RIP Fogel family.

pambi on March 14, 2011 at 2:01 PM

mizflame98 on March 14, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Not exactly but very close.

Shy Guy on March 14, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Duh, What? The report is unverified, is it? How would an Israeli verify such a report? March down to the local terrorist office and inquire?
Jimmah Cahtar, cawl yore owfise!

ExpressoBold on March 14, 2011 at 2:03 PM

There has been a real upswing in antiIsrael and antisemetic propaganda. I keep telling people to watch the recent british miniseries The Promise. Goebbels couldn’t have done a better job at demonizing Jews.

Blake on March 14, 2011 at 2:05 PM

One side slaughters the other and vice versa.
This will never change.
The end.

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM

more lies, no surprise considering the source.

right4life on March 14, 2011 at 2:05 PM

The last time I remember such celebrations in Gaza were after 911, when candy was also handed out in the streets as the folk whooped it up.

Wonder if candy got passed out after Fort Hood? It took a long time to find out Hissan yelled A—- Akb– as he killed our boys.

Our press is downplaying the bestiality of this new crime. They call it a murder. I call it a slaughter, the act of beasts

Who knows, maybe some of Obama’s Aid to the Palestinians went to buy the candy?

There is a cultural divide and it cannot be denied. It is based in the religion which demands slaughter of enemies, and defines enemies to include the offspring of enemies.

I will never forget the video of Bin Laden chickling with a visitor that the families of the guilty are themselves not innocent. Is there any doubt if Bin Laden visited Palestine he would be greeted with a parade, and candy?

entagor on March 14, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us. — Golda Meir (who grew up in Milwaukee), circa 1957. Peace hasn’t come yet. I wonder why not. /sarc

Paul-Cincy on March 14, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Nice to see Dave Rywall endorsing murdering Jews again. Such a lovely person he is.

And before he says “I did no such thing” then let me ask: What, exactly, did you do by equating murder with being an “as*hole” and the Israeli’s are the same by…. sleeping in their house.

Tell me, why wouldn’t a few B-52 passes over Palestine not solve lots of problems? I mean, sure, it would kill a lot of “civilians” but that’s the point: the Palestinians are not exactly civil, right? Most of them are terrorists anyway. And it would be like Hiroshima: violent, bloody, but ultimately cleansing and saving lives in the long run.

Vanceone on March 14, 2011 at 2:08 PM

I won’t watch the video. I’ve already seen enough of it in my lifetime and I most certainly already know what evil, treacherous and blood-thirsty savages Muslims, and our MSM, are capable of being.

FlatFoot on March 14, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Your absurd, grossly misplaced, attempt at moral equivalence demonstrates your moral depravity, among other things.

Blackacre on March 14, 2011 at 2:10 PM

itsnotaboutme on March 14, 2011 at 2:00 PM

That’s just a pittance. But it does keep them well armed in guns, knives obviously, and candy!

capejasmine on March 14, 2011 at 2:10 PM

cynccook on March 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM

Two things, really.

1 – this isn’t ‘blood rage’ or anything else that might be a feeble ‘explanation’ of how this could happen – this is simply evil.

2 – Beyond the evil person who committed these murders, those celebrating it are also simply evil, and if they were removed from the face of the earth immediately we’d all be better for it.

Midas on March 14, 2011 at 2:11 PM

what kind of people would celebrate this by eating candy in the streets

While I cannot dehumanize these muslims, I can certainly find no mercy in my heart for those who would consider, for instance, a Jew, a sub-human,& therefore being justified in murdering them.
When I go hunting, I do not take joy in the mutilation & slaughtering of the animal.
I actually only kill the animal to eat it. Otherwise I don’t go hunting.
The fact that these people use their ‘religion’ AKA political ideology to justify these heinous crimes is all the more disturbing.
But I believe people who are not familiar with these monsters ought to watch vids like this.
I watched Daniel Pearl’s beheading as well as the beheading of those many Korean missionaries & I wept.
Honestly, how many Jews are murdering muslims like this?
Murdering them at all?
Please spare me the rhetoric that the Palestinians’ lands have been stolen from them & they are rebels.

Badger40 on March 14, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Hmmmmmm. You’d think the liberal propoganda media would be swarming us with all the stories of Israeli’s breaking into Palestinian homes, and butchering innocent children, then passing the candy dish around, in celebration of it.

capejasmine on March 14, 2011 at 2:13 PM

What I find incomparably frustrating is one simple question: when are we – the democratic free people of the civilized world – going to finally start to ask some simple honest questions about Islam?

When are we going to set aside political correctness and partisan stupidity and ALL consider that maybe, just maybe, there is something fundamentally wrong with Islam?

I can’t think of an example in all of history in which one group has waged endless brutal war on another, while specifically stating their reasons and goals … and had their victims either ignore all of it or actually condemn not the attackers, but those who have the gall to suggest that maybe thousands of brutal acts a year suggests something might be wrong …?

Has this ever happened? Ever?

Hell, I have to wonder if this will even be posted. Even here.

Because the one thing we can’t do is point out the BLISTERINGLY OBVIOUS truth about Islam.

What is it going to take? Has this phenomenon ever happened before in the last 50,000 years?

It isn’t just a few radicals. It isn’t just a tiny percentage. It’s millions – hundreds of millions – of Muslims who either condone or take part in or openly cheer the most evil conduct imaginable.

I remember 9/11 and I remember that within hours there were hundreds – thousands – of Muslims dancing in the street around the world.

I just don’t get it. I really don’t. Imagine a group in America. A church with a million members. Now imagine that they start murdering and raping and killing. And that every – single – time you hear one of these violent acts, this church is at the center of it. And then after each act, the church throws big parties celebrating the evil.

We’d DO something, right?

At least we’d openly acknowledge the truth, wouldn’t we? If the Presbyterians all started blowing stuff and murdering children every other day … we’d be HONEST about it, right?

SO WHAT THE F!#$%Q@ is the problem?

Seriously. What will it take before we all admit the truth. What will it take before a comment like this one won’t be attacked as politically incorrect or raaaaaacist?

When will simple, obvious, undeniable truth sink in?

We’re going to be nuked, sooner or later. Does anybody doubt it?

Would THAT be enough?

There. Is. Something. Wrong. And. Rotten. In. Islam.

When does the world admit it – and do something about it?

How frickin’ tragic. How frickin’ totally and completely unnecessary.

What a bunch of weak pathetic losers the western powers are. Our people are butchered and the only bad guys are the ones who point out the truth about the butchery.

Insanity.

Professor Blather on March 14, 2011 at 2:13 PM

I – after speaking to several Jewish friends over the past 30 years or so – will for the life of me, not understand the “love affair” between American Jews/Dems/MSM…

Its psychotic.

Odie1941 on March 14, 2011 at 2:13 PM

This is why I don’t get too bent out of shape when members of “the religion of peace” kill each other.

Those we’re supposed to feel sorry for were more than likely at one time celebrating the deaths, mutilations, and desecration of the bodies of those “infidels” they got their hands on while dancing around a burning American flag.

I’ve been seeing these people doing this crap for too long to feel little more than a tinge of revulsion when their own shoot them down in the streets, etc. They get us to sympathize with them and support them and then they turn around and do the same things when they have the chance.

Wonder how many Muslims stop to think how easily it could be them because they don’t believe in Allah “correctly” or say the wrong thing? Are there those who revile such things-if so, where are they?

Dr. ZhivBlago on March 14, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Vanceone on March 14, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Couldn’t agree more.

Midas on March 14, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Will the Lefties call them “baby killers”?

Olive trees? … Moral relativism … Yet another link in the long chain that binds lefties to islamic terrorists.

Tony737 on March 14, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Religion of Peace.

jawkneemusic on March 14, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Yep, “brave” people to kill an infant. Something to be really “proud” of.

GarandFan on March 14, 2011 at 2:16 PM

They call Islam the religion of peace, rather than love. Actually, neither fits. Hate fits.

Paul-Cincy on March 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Sorry. Rant.

I’m just boiling with frustration.

Professor Blather on March 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Professor Blather on March 14, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Incredibly well and passionately said. Kudos.

Midas on March 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Folks, this is pure evil and is being aided and abetted by
this administration and the mainstream media. We are all going to have to raise our ability to confront and handle evil because sure as the sun rises it’s coming our way.

VBMax on March 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM

The only word that comes to me is satanic.

Eren on March 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Vanceone on March 14, 2011 at 2:08 PM

That’s an ignorant comment to make, and would solve nothing.

blatantblue on March 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Insanity.

Professor Blather on March 14, 2011 at 2:13 PM

we would have done something about it in our past…but now the west has lost its will….

liberalism, the ideology of western suicide…by Burnham…

right4life on March 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM

alwyr on March 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM

FIFY
Odie1941 on March 14, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Odie, I understand your ‘correction’ However, I was making reference solely to the Palestinians in my remark (not just Muslims)

Personally, I do not consider Islam to be compatible with civilization. Mohammed kicked the bucket in 571, so these people as a whole have been depraved not for ’550′ years as you suggest, but more on the order of 1,440.

alwyr on March 14, 2011 at 2:18 PM

That’s an ignorant comment to make, and would solve nothing.

blatantblue on March 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM

why is it ignorant? do you know what we did to Japan in WWII? the firebombings…brutal stuff…and it worked…end of bushido and emperor worship.

right4life on March 14, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Glad you said it. This was my thought while reading the whole article.

The real solution is give them a country that is sealed off from the border of Jordan and the sea (like any landlocked nation really) beggars can’t be choosers, so all this garbage about 1967 borders and east Jerusalem can pound sand.

Then treat them as hostiles if they encroach on Israeli territory.

scotash on March 14, 2011 at 2:21 PM

That’s an ignorant comment to make, and would solve nothing.

blatantblue on March 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Is it? And wouldn’t it?

Quit spouting the politically correct line and really think about one question: when in all of the history of mankind has a sovereign power allowed such daily, endless attacks on its own citizenry …

… and not only done nothing, but then had people like you pop up and say – with all sincerity – that eradicating the evil is “ignorant and would solve nothing?”

When has that EVER happened?

Do you really NOT realize what the Romans would have done? The Greeks? The Egyptians? The British at the height of their empire? Hell, our own country a century ago?

I really want an answer: if eradicating the problem permanently is not even a solution to be considered – what is? What do you think we should do?

How many innocents slaughtered before someone like you says ENOUGH?

Professor Blather on March 14, 2011 at 2:22 PM

the firebombings

Yeah, all those incinerated Japanese infants. That’s the ticket.

Grow Fins on March 14, 2011 at 2:22 PM

If Palestinians put down their weapons, there would be peace.
If the Israelies put down their weapons, they’d be obliterated.

pambi on March 14, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Many people throughout history have been faced with these types of choices.
Sometimes you simply must obliterate your enemy bcs they will not stop until you are dead.
So it is with these muslims.

Vanceone on March 14, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Really, I think this is the necessary end of this series of conflicts over there.
These people refuse to be anything other than animals.
And the little animals grow up to be big animals, capable of much more evil.
Even when they are children, they are acting out the evil of their animal brethren.
This is going to take a Hiroshima & a Nagasaki.
Islam is the monster that must be defeated.
Bcs they simply refuse to stop.
If they were happy to stay within their own borders & murder each other, I’d say leave them to it.
But they are clearly not gonig to do that.

Badger40 on March 14, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Professor Blather on March 14, 2011 at 2:13 PM

The Westboro Church loons haven’t killed anyone but they are rightly condemned as beneath contempt. The Muslims do far, far worse and their depravities are excused by the Dave Rywall’s of the world every single time.

I wonder if Dave and his ilk have ever excused the Westboro loons behavior as justified rage over whatever?

sharrukin on March 14, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Incitements Against Israel

Blake on March 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Dave Rywall on March 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Big difference:

If the Palestinians were to lay down their arms, the Israelis would allow them to live in peace.

If the Israelis were to lay down their arms, they would be annihilated.

CurtZHP on March 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM

right4life on March 14, 2011 at 2:20 PM

The Japanese and Islamic elements are two different things.

The solution is flattening Palestinian areas, and killing everyone inside those boundaries? Hardly an acceptable choice, IMO. A better choice is to actually be an ally of Israel, instead of leaving them out to dry at every turn.

blatantblue on March 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Of course the Radical Islamists are truth-sayers, unless they are taking credit for an act of terrorism.

I still don’t understand the 9/11 Truthers. KSM, Osama and the actual Terrorists left video confessions taking credit for the attack.

The left has an unusual hive-mind.

barnone on March 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM

I hope the IDF finds this evil person soon and brings him to justice! Also, I hope the IDF destroys this monster house.

Lance Murdock on March 14, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Yeah, all those incinerated Japanese infants. That’s the ticket.

Grow Fins on March 14, 2011 at 2:22 PM

I guess if it were possible, I’d say let’s save them.
But of course that was never possible.
It never is possible.
According to these people, they will kill us all. ALL infidels.
Kill or be killed.
When that is the choice, there is nothing else to do.
Of course you have enver been faced with that choice.
You remain safe & sound in your own little enclave, free from the harm & threats the Israelies are subjected to every day of their lives.
It’s so easy to make judgements like you do when you are not there & have nothing at stake.
The Japanese are our friends now.
During WWII they were not.

Badger40 on March 14, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Okay, BlatantBlue. I have another solution that doesn’t involve just bombing them back to the stone age (who could tell the difference?)

Just build a big wall around Palestine. 40 high with barb wire, electrified. Mines in the ground underneath. And just leave them alone. Send them some seeds, make sure they have a source of water, and see what happens. My bet: they kill each other off. And why stand in their way?

I have yet to see anything good come out of Palestine or the Palestinians. They export nothing but hatred, they are violent and I haven’t seen any reason to let them infect the rest of humanity.

What they really need is a mass conversion away from radical islam and Democrat Dependancy Syndrome, but that will never happen. Failing that, wall them off from the world and let them live their 700′s era lifestyle.

Vanceone on March 14, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Islam is a cult of death, their moon god allah demands the blood of the infidel, it is the currency demanded to go to his depraved “paradise”.

Let us not forget this incident from a few years ago:

On Sunday, two Palestinian Arab gunmen mercilessly shot to death Tali Hatuel, 36, and her four daughters, all under the age of 12. Hatuel’s unborn son was also killed.

Children, babies, women, even the unborn – all infidels must be murdered, to the delight of the faithful of islam.

It’s time for civilization to fight back against this condensed barbarism, it’s time to say islam is not OK, that it is not a religion, that it is outlawed.

Rebar on March 14, 2011 at 2:26 PM

The Japanese and Islamic elements are two different things.

blatantblue on March 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM

not that much different…how are the islamic suicide bombers that much different than the kamikaze?

we don’t win wars anymore…because we don’t fight total wars like we did in WWII.

right4life on March 14, 2011 at 2:27 PM

How many innocents slaughtered before someone like you says ENOUGH?

Professor Blather on March 14, 2011 at 2:22 PM

What do you mean “like me?”
Stop being silly. The Palestinian terror elements need to be crushed. The Israelis should stop apologizing for existing, and they are the only bright spot in the M.E.

I forgot, people like “me” are against turning Palestine into a parking lot, so we must be hipster liberals.

Get a grip.

blatantblue on March 14, 2011 at 2:27 PM

How many innocents slaughtered before someone like you says ENOUGH?

Professor Blather on March 14, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Never.
Bcs these are the same people who would watch someone murder their own loved ones right before their very eyes.
I personally am not of the Quaker mindset.
I’m ready to defend myself & if that means taking out the source of the problem, so be it.
These muslims have already made their intentions known.
They want to kill us all or make us submit to them.
I will not be a slave.

Badger40 on March 14, 2011 at 2:28 PM

Yeah, all those incinerated Japanese infants. That’s the ticket.

Grow Fins on March 14, 2011 at 2:22 PM

it worked pretty damn well you stupid piece of trash.

I assume you’d rather had have us invade them, at a cost of a million american casualties…and perhaps the ending of the japanese as a race….iwo jima anyone?

damn you’re stupid.

right4life on March 14, 2011 at 2:28 PM

sharrukin on March 14, 2011 at 2:22 PM

A great example – but now picture that the Westboro church has millions of members, and the stuff they do now is happening every single, all over the country.

We would DO something, right? Or at the very least we’d talk honestly about it – as we do now when we discuss the Westboro cult. Right? EVERYONE agrees that the Westboro cult is …. wrong. Evil. Right?

Is there ANYBODY out there who will denounce me for saying that the Westboro cult is a false religion, that it is evil, that what they do is wrong, and their fake cult beliefs are at the core of what is wrong?

No. Nobody. Because the truth is so obvious it cannot be ignored.

Islam is EXACTLY the same. Except that Islam doesn’t wave signs. It murders thousands and thousands every year. There are THOUSANDS of these attacks each year. All of it a Google search away. Beheadings and bombings and rapes and stonings and mass murders on an unprecedented scale.

So why can’t I talk about Islam the way everyone talks about Westboro?

Why is TRUTH forbidden?

Why? Why? Why? I really want to understand.

What do these people have to do before we all set aside the stupidity and talk about the truth? Even if we’re too weak to actually DO anything about it … why can’t we at least admit truth?

We’re a bunch of victims protecting our brutalizers.

Insanity.

Professor Blather on March 14, 2011 at 2:28 PM

This isn’t just Israel.

This is the millions butchered in the Sudan. The same in Indonesia, Nigeria, Kosovo, Algeria, Tahrir Square, Libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and on it goes.

sharrukin on March 14, 2011 at 2:29 PM

blatantblue on March 14, 2011 at 2:27 PM

I certainly don’t think that of you.
But we also need to be ready to do it if we must.
Like Hiroshima & Nagasaki.
Those were still 2 good terrible decisions.

Badger40 on March 14, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Stop being silly. The Palestinian terror elements need to be crushed.blatantblue on March 14, 2011 at 2:27 PM

you can’t do that without crushing the entire society….the so-called non-terrorist elements enable the terrorist elements…just like the german factories put out tanks for the germans…and the civilian population supports the military.

right4life on March 14, 2011 at 2:29 PM

right4life on March 14, 2011 at 2:27 PM

We aren’t fighting wars like World War II.

Vanceone on March 14, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Hey, I’m with you on the conversion away from traditionalist Islam. They raise their children from the womb to be intense haters of everything non-Islamic. And you’re right, they export nothing good. Someone donates agricultural greenhouses for food, and the Palestinians burn them to the ground. I get that. We should be a good ally to Israel, and actually support them. We should stop bemoaning every act of self-defense they engage in, and actually have the chutzpah to condemn the PLO, Fatah, al-Aqsah, etc.

If we had a president that had the nerve to operate in that arena with a strong fist instead of a lily hand, things would be different over there.

blatantblue on March 14, 2011 at 2:31 PM

And I stand by what I said before, the Palestinians are the dogs of the mid-east.

I just don’t think the solution is slaughtering them all.

blatantblue on March 14, 2011 at 2:32 PM

We aren’t fighting wars like World War II.

no we don’t,its why we don’t really win any wars anymore. we’ve lost our nerve.

right4life on March 14, 2011 at 2:33 PM

The Japanese and Islamic elements are two different things.

blatantblue on March 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM

They are.
But they share a fanaticism.
The Japanese were imperialistic bcs they felt everyone around them was imperialistic & so they figured they would conquer all that they could under the guise of protecting themselves.
Just ask how China feels about the Japanese.
How many chances do you give a rabid dog after it already bites a bunch of people, before you decide it has to be put down?

Badger40 on March 14, 2011 at 2:33 PM

I also question what kind of people would obfuscate and suppress something like this?

perries on March 14, 2011 at 2:34 PM