Poll: What was the Obamateurism of the Week?

posted at 9:00 am on March 13, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

We’re halfway through the weekend, or maybe even halfway through the last half of it, so it must be time to pick the Obamateurism of the Week!  Sometimes it gets tough to manage these, but it helps to do it on the down-low.  No matter how weak any of these five candidates may be for the OOTW, we know one thing: every one of them will get more than 14 votes.

Note: Just a reminder to readers that this poll is based on specific OOTD entries from the past week.  One Obama flub from Friday will get an OOTD mention tomorrow and be in next week’s poll.

Previous 2011 “winners”:

Got an  Obamateurism of the Day? If you see a foul-up by Barack Obama, e-mail it to me atobamaisms@edmorrissey.com with the quote and the link to the  Obamateurism. I’ll post the best Obamateurisms on a daily basis, depending on how many I receive. Include a link to your blog, and I’ll give some link love as well. And unlike Slate, I promise to end the feature when Barack Obama leaves office.

Illustrations by Chris Muir of Day by Day. Be sure to read the adventures of Sam, Zed, Damon, and Jan every day!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

onlineanalyst on March 13, 2011 at 2:43 PM

cripe….the man better not hit the campaign trail anytime soon…

cmsinaz on March 13, 2011 at 2:46 PM

Definitely the “czars.”

Options #1 and #3 probably could have been combined into one.

UltimateBob on March 13, 2011 at 3:34 PM

There’s golf and then everything else..

cmsinaz on March 13, 2011 at 10:27 AM

But he probably does less harm while on the golf course than when “on the job,” so we might wish he played two rounds per day.

Adjoran on March 13, 2011 at 3:42 PM

George Soros playing the lead…and Obama playing shadow!

landlines on March 13, 2011 at 2:42 PM

R A C I S T !

itsnotaboutme on March 13, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Um, where is “I wanna be president of a Peoples Republic”?

AshleyTKing on March 13, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Cabinet Czar. Mr. Hands-Off takes it to a new level with that.

What a pussy.

RedNewEnglander on March 13, 2011 at 4:29 PM

Cabinet Czar. Mr. Hands-Off takes it to a whole new level with that one.

What an inept coward.

RedNewEnglander on March 13, 2011 at 4:29 PM

Wonder what the 2012 version of that will be.

Panties.

PKO Strany on March 13, 2011 at 4:33 PM

Adjoran on March 13, 2011 at 3:42 PM

good point :)

cmsinaz on March 13, 2011 at 6:00 PM

“subterranean” racially-based agenda

They live BELOW THE GROUND! D:

LOL.

ClassicalMusicNerd on March 13, 2011 at 6:42 PM

“That’s not the cabinet Czar I thought I knew!”

Roy Rogers on March 13, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Adjoran on March 13, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Heck, let’s inspire him to go on tour.

hawkdriver on March 13, 2011 at 6:57 PM

subterranean” racially-based agenda

Sad… The post racial present keeping the lie alive.
I hate him for what he is doing to my beloved America… And I also hate the implication that he and Carter and the rest of the leftist pr*cks keep thrusting on me and my fellow freedom loving countrymen (and countrywomen ;)
His racial ID means more to them then to 95% of the rest of us. They are the racists… His Royal Zeroness included.

RalphyBoy on March 13, 2011 at 7:21 PM

I guess the cabinet czar is the person who answers the 3 a.m. phone call.

Philly on March 13, 2011 at 9:29 PM

Speaking of dumb, this takes the cake. I guess Obama and his Attorney General want everyone else’s City services to be as screwed up as much their White House and DOJ are. After all these are “their people”.

Susanboo on March 14, 2011 at 1:12 AM

Boy, this weeks poll, show an almost equal reading in all choices is a clear indication that everything President Obama tries is wrong or at least misguided.

MSGTAS on March 14, 2011 at 9:13 AM