The Ed Morrissey Show: The Week’s Roundup with Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson, and finding Marizela

posted at 1:00 pm on March 11, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

Today, on the Ed Morrissey Show (3 pm ET), we’ll take a look at the past week with Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson of the Hugh Hewitt Show. Duane and I will discuss the latest in Wisconsin, Barack Obama’s press conference earlier today, and the showdown on the federal budget on Capitol Hill. All of this and more — and stay tuned for a preview of tonight’s Hugh Hewitt Show.

The Ed Morrissey Show and its dynamic chatroom can be seen on the permanent TEMS page — be sure to join us, and don’t forget to keep up with the debate on my Facebook page, too!

We’ll also discuss the case of Marizela Perez, who has been missing in the Seattle area since Saturday afternoon. Marizela’s case has a connection here at Hot Air, as she is the cousin of the Boss Emeritus, Michelle Malkin. Michelle is trying to spread the word through Facebook and Q13Fox/KCPQ in Seattle.  We want to encourage prayers for Marizela’s family, and also try to reach anyone in the area who knows where Marizela might be and ask them to contact the police.  Michelle also has this entry yesterday, along with a new flyer from the police:

Apart from the Seattle Police Missing Persons Bureau at 206-684-5582, please contact if you have any information regarding Marizela:

Edgar: 609 – 646 – 0905

Jasmin: 609 – 742 – 2360

Mel: 206 – 760 – 1822

Joy: 609 – 742 – 2336

Let’s bring Marizela home as soon as possible.

Comments

This just breaks my heart for Michelle and her family. Almost a week with Marizela missing and still no news. God is hearing lots of prayers for her safe return.
L

letget on March 11, 2011 at 1:51 PM

I know nobody wants to say it, but it has been well over 24 hours now, nearly a week since she disappeared. Assuming that she has not simply run away (All information given so far seems to indicate that is unlikely) Then she has been kidnapped. If she is not found within the next couple days, I hold out little hope for her survival.

Oh God… It just makes me physically ill to write that. I do so hope and pray that I am wrong. Please God let me be wrong.

I continue to pray for Marizela’s safe and joyous return to her family, as should we all be. I wish I could help search, but I am at the wrong end of the country.

My God be with you and with your cousin, and may he bring you together again.

wearyman on March 11, 2011 at 1:53 PM

My God be with you and with your cousin, and may he bring you together again.

wearyman on March 11, 2011 at 1:53 PM

So sad but true.

My prayers go out to MM.

toliver on March 11, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Off topic – http://www.theonion.com/video/man-becomes-gop-frontrunner-after-showing-no-inter,19678/

The video even mentions HotAir. :)

sram on March 11, 2011 at 3:26 PM