Police carry protesters out of Wisconsin capitol

posted at 12:45 pm on March 10, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

Earlier today, a debate erupted on Twitter about whether police in Madison would stand aside and let demonstrators overrun the capitol in sympathy with the public-employee unions that planned another massive protest after last night’s vote in the state Senate.  So far, it appears that police have instead acted professionally, as they have begun to clear the capitol building of protesters that broke in last night:

Demonstrators were carried out of the Assembly by police Thursday as a new standoff shaped up at the Capitol as Gov. Scott Walker’s administration has again closed the building to the public.

As protesters said they were willing to risk arrest to block an Assembly vote on Walker’s bill on union bargaining, police began escorting or dragging some of them out. There is still a sizable group inside, however.

“Shame! Shame! Shame!” demonstrators shouting.

Taylor Tengwall, 21, of Duluth, Minn., said, “They grabbed me by the shoulders and took me out.”

Law enforcement gave early indications that they would play it down the middle.  First they decided to keep the building closed instead of opening it on time.  When “hundreds” of demonstrators demanded that the police step aside, they held their positions instead. Shortly after that demand, Madison police shut down the roads around the capitol building to cut off traffic.

As I argued on Twitter earlier, the police in Wisconsin have signaled their sympathy to the unions, but have conducted themselves professionally during the three weeks of the crisis.  At least thus far, they continue to do so. The demonstrators have a right to assemble on the Capitol grounds and protest, and the police are going to allow that, but they appear ready to secure the building and allow the legislature to meet.

It’s a good thing, too, because death threats have begun pouring into the state capitol, aimed at Republicans. Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald released the text of one through spokesman Andrew Wellhouse that threatened to “assault” several elected Republican officials at their homes:

“We have received several more threats over the past few weeks as well, and protesters have actually gone so far as to go up to (Fitzgerald’s) house and bang on the windows at 6 a.m. demanding that he come out,” Welhouse said.

Tim Donovan, a spokesman for the Department of Administration and Capitol Police, had no immediate comment Thursday morning.

Here’s an excerpt of the email provided by Welhouse:

“This is how it’s going to happen: I as well as many others know where you and your family live, it’s a matter of public records. We have all planned to assault (sic) you by arriving at your house and putting a nice little bullet in your head. However, this isn’t enough. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the message. So we have built several bombs that we have placed in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent…”

The Assembly convened late, as its Majority Leader Jeff Fitzgerald was asked by the Capitol Police to hold off until they could secure the chamber. According to the live feed, which cuts in and out, they came into session a short while ago.

Update: Actually, it appears that the Assembly still has not come into session.  Several Democratic lawmakers in orange T-shirts had been milling around, but the Republicans want to wait until the police secure the building.  They are still milling around as of now (12:15), but appear to be taking seats.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Go back to Duluth you commie rabble rouser

darwin-t on March 10, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Oh please tell me when these losers were carried out, they were dropped outside the capital on the rear ends……..really really hard!

pilamaye on March 10, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Hey Unions, the Chicken is getting tired.

A Balrog of Morgoth on March 10, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Drag them out…

PatriotRider on March 10, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Peace, man! All of this is just groovy, man! Speak truth to power! Just don’t mind the blood on the streets!

Vanceone on March 10, 2011 at 12:49 PM

Go back to class.

forest on March 10, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Any news on that general strike the unions were calling for, Ed?

Knucklehead on March 10, 2011 at 12:51 PM

ernesto wants the police to strike- “all of them” he said. Tell me how that is that is not fantasizing about Republicans getting hurt or killed.

Chuck Schick on March 10, 2011 at 12:51 PM

LOOSE THE DOGS ON THEM!!!

right4life on March 10, 2011 at 12:51 PM

“Taylor Tengwall, 21, of Duluth, Minn”

Does this mean we have a name to go with the face of Fascist Noodle Nazis?

MNHawk on March 10, 2011 at 12:52 PM

I remember my progressive friends* the progressive parents of the kids who go to school with my daughter claiming that only the right incites violence during that fugasi uproar over Palin targeting Giffords’ district. As usual, they were merely projecting.

*Anyone here still call any progressive a “friend?” Yeah, me neither.

A Balrog of Morgoth on March 10, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Ah yes a Native Wisconsin….

sandee on March 10, 2011 at 12:52 PM

They are all college students. Bet their parents are thrilled.

gophergirl on March 10, 2011 at 12:52 PM

One of the protesters admitted to being a member of the SDS. I remember the SDS from the 60′s and 70′s. Those are not fond memories.

Dee2008 on March 10, 2011 at 12:52 PM

of Duluth, Minn

Busing them in.

The Lone Platypus on March 10, 2011 at 12:53 PM

VIDEO, PLEASE.

(gets popcorn)

Good Lt on March 10, 2011 at 12:53 PM

If Walker is smart he’ll be standing there to sign it. Then give a press conference saying it’s time for everyone to return to their jobs, including the fleebaggers, and for business to return to normal.

Rocks on March 10, 2011 at 12:53 PM

The Lone Platypus on March 10, 2011 at 12:53 PM

I’m sure she goes to Madison.

gophergirl on March 10, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Chuck Schick on March 10, 2011 at 12:51 PM

I thought “ernesto” was all principled and stuff. Apparently, he is just as wedded to situational ethics as any other libtard. Too bad.

Didn’t he used to claim he was some sort of libertarian?

A Balrog of Morgoth on March 10, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Rush just said if he was in WI, he would take bho’s speech from AZ, the civility one, mass killings and wounding of Giffords on a continuous loop on a loud speaker for the union thugs to hear. Rush also said bho could stop this if he wanted to but won’t.
L

letget on March 10, 2011 at 12:54 PM

The Congress should have hearings on domestic communist recruiting. Madison alone, would give them a year’s worth of material.

RBMN on March 10, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Bullsh!t. ‘Police’ have assisted union thugs in escaping after assaulting pro-Walker protesters, have stood silent while state property is damaged, have refused to come to the aid of pro-Walker protesters when their cameras were stolen, and have refused to arrest protesters that are disobeying court orders and police orders. Enough of this ‘professionalism’ crap.

slickwillie2001 on March 10, 2011 at 12:55 PM

THUGOCRACY—–Michael Barone you evil genius!!!

PappyD61 on March 10, 2011 at 12:55 PM

They are all college students. Bet their parents are thrilled.

gophergirl on March 10, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Apple not falling far from the tree, a lot of these parents probably encouraged them to go.

A Balrog of Morgoth on March 10, 2011 at 12:55 PM

But only the Right is violent….

hachiban on March 10, 2011 at 12:56 PM

I guess “peaceful! peaceful! peaceful!” is a moot point…

JetBoy on March 10, 2011 at 12:58 PM

Gov Walker turned me into a newt!

Mr. Bingley on March 10, 2011 at 12:59 PM

A no fly zone for Libya and a no lie-dwon zone needed for Madison.

doufree on March 10, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Taylor Tengwall: I know you’re enough of an attention whore to have self-googled yourself, so I’ll just take a moment to ask: what’s it like to lose? And rage at your abject impotence?

The Lone Platypus on March 10, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Two words: Taser and Nightstick.

Claypigeon on March 10, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Rush also said bho could stop this if he wanted to but won’t.
L

letget on March 10, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Way above his paygrade letget. The man can’t even manage to make a decison on Kadafy and his killing machine.

Rovin on March 10, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Does anyone else get the feeling that this is at a pretty close hair trigger point? It wouldn’t take much for this to go all rioty and stuff.

I note that the State Police were involved, not just the Capitol police. That tells me the capitol police are either no longer trusted or are overwhelmed.

Neither of which is a good thing.

Vanceone on March 10, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Go back to Duluth you commie rabble rouser

darwin-t on March 10, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Why don’t they require those who want to enter the building to show ID? It is the peoples house but the people of Wisconsin’s, not Minn. and every other state.

New Patriot on March 10, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Were they holding their breath and stomping their feet as they dragged them out?

kingsjester on March 10, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Gentlemen, set your truncheons to puree.

JohnGalt23 on March 10, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Ed, your commentary about the police and protesters demonstrates the very problem with unions. I’m not knocking you; I’m getting more from your analysis than from reports themselves. In a situation such as what’s playing out in Wisconsin, would the public want law enforcement to suffer a “blue flu” or decide to march with protesters who’ve demonstrated in actions and words they don’t believe in the rule of law? Law enforcement should never have a problem deciding when to protect the public or public interests, in this case, the legislature which embodies both.

madmonkphotog on March 10, 2011 at 1:01 PM

I can only imagine the media’s response if these things had been done by tea party members. Now they sit in silence as their own show blatant disregard for the law and spew vile hatred. They should be ashamed.

People, we need to start supporting those who tell the truth and not supporting those who don’t. It’s about the money. Take a little time out of your life and note the advertisers of liberal media. Write them letters if you can, but more importantly, don’t buy their products. If every conservative did nothing but buy the alternative brand, half of the lying media would be gone in a year. The other half would rethink their positions out of necessity.

ClanDerson on March 10, 2011 at 1:01 PM

I’m another student from Duluth that goes to UW and that girl is a year older than me and she also goes here. I can assure you she is a complete idiot.

(That being said – Go East. Beat White Bear!)

Nelsen on March 10, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Point of order – they’re still not in session. They have, however, managed to get the unelected riff-raff out of the chamber.

steveegg on March 10, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Gov Walker turned me into a newt!

Mr. Bingley on March 10, 2011 at 12:59 PM

But you got better, right?

Religious_Zealot on March 10, 2011 at 1:03 PM

Call out the Natl Guard and state police. Bring dogs, night sticks and pepper spray. The govt must be protected from the thugs. What is this country coming to allowing thugs to take over a duly elected state legislature. The fleebaggers brought this all on their fellow citizens.

Kissmygrits on March 10, 2011 at 1:03 PM

One of the Republican’s was just shown entering the Capitol and was shouting “let me through so I can do my job”

Per Fox news.

Knucklehead on March 10, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Breaking and entering?

I mean, it not like a horrible crime like not buying into Unconstitutional Obamacare, but it is still is something that has to be enforced.

Chip on March 10, 2011 at 1:04 PM

There is an Associated Press picture of Taylor Tengwall on ***February 21***, saying it was his seventh day of protesting at the Capitol.

Any bets he’s a grievance studies major who is informally getting class credit for protesting?

Realist on March 10, 2011 at 1:04 PM

The idiotic death threats against the Republicans is the final nail in the coffin of these union thug morons!

I hope they drag every single one of these jerks out by their feet with their heads banging on the Capital steps as they are finally dropped down on the outside sidewalk on their fat rear ends!

Then they can stand out there and shriek “The Whole World Is Watching” until their faces turn blue for all anyone else cares!

pilamaye on March 10, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Rush just had a caller from Madison, WI saying that the “protesters” (from outside of the state of WI) have set up a DAYCARE-family center in the building so they can drop off their children while they destroy it! Un-freakin-believable!

sicoit on March 10, 2011 at 1:05 PM

You should be thanking them. Most of us would’ve grabbed you by your trachea and taken you out.

ted c on March 10, 2011 at 1:06 PM

Tengwall knows how to get quoted. Again, the Associated Press, February 27th:

MADISON, Wis. (AP) – Taylor Tengwall spent the last seven nights sleeping inside Wisconsin’s Capitol building alongside thousands of fellow pro-union protesters, and he was hoping state officials would relent on their decision to clear the building for the night starting Sunday.

Tengwall—who said he dropped out of school for the semester and came to Madison “to protect my country from a despotic government”

Wonder who’s paying him?

Realist on March 10, 2011 at 1:08 PM

I’m surprised those “demonstrators” aren’t stumbling all over their own hypocrisy.

GarandFan on March 10, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Kissmygrits on March 10, 2011 at 1:03 PM

NEGATIVE!!! Let the union police clear out the mob.

Governor Walker, you’ve squandered the initiative for the people of Wisconsin, and I daresay, for the people of the United States. But it’s still not too late to drag the President of the United States into the situation for your benefit. It’s not too late to turn this situation against Obama. Hang the illegal and unethical actions of his union thug supporters around his neck, now. Your state capitol is in disarray, as I type – in lockdown. Call on the President to ask his union thug supporters to back off, go home, and behave like decent human beings in accordance with the will of the people as expressed through the democratic process last November. All it takes is a little imagination to see that if the show was on the other foot, the Democrats would be doing exactly as I propose, to their benefit.

Roy Rogers on March 10, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Wonder who’s paying him?

Realist on March 10, 2011 at 1:08 PM

Your tax dollars.

Knucklehead on March 10, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Too bad the cops weren’t screaming “PEACEFUL!” all the while. That would’ve been funny.

Christien on March 10, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Didn’t he used to claim he was some sort of libertarian?

A Balrog of Morgoth on March 10, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Yes. He did.

He is a fraud.

Dreadnought on March 10, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Tengwall — who said he dropped out of school for the semester and came to Madison “to protect my country from a despotic government”

Wonder who’s paying him?

Mommy and Daddy. If he were paying his own way through school, he’d be there.

GarandFan on March 10, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Union goons are very scary people.

I grew up in a formerly industrial union town. This is the kind of bs I remember from them. They will brutalize and torture people who cross them. I remember people being beaten to a pulp, bombs, torched and smashed cars and attempted murder. This is all par for the course. They’re never prosecuted for it, either.

Their thuggery and laziness on the job (they bragged about it and I still hear those stories from those who still have jobs when I go home) made a lasting impression on me as a kid. My formerly industrial home town is now a depressed and decaying place, a Little Detroit, actually. There’s a huge retiree population and few job opportunities. The hard working kids have to leave to find decent employment. Between unions and government regulation, the companies never had a chance of survival.

obladioblada on March 10, 2011 at 1:11 PM

L

letget on March 10, 2011 at 12:54 PM

I heard him read that speech just now. Where is he with a speech for this?

silvernana on March 10, 2011 at 1:12 PM

Stand tall Republicans. This is hopefully your finest hour.

I say this in honor of my father who teamster union thugs tried to murder. He had worked himself up from milking cows to be the assistant manager of a milk bottling and distribution plant on LI in the late 30′s. He was an impediment to the teamsters unionizing tactics since he had done all the various jobs personally and knew how much a normal worker could accomplish and could recognize when a union organized slowdown was being employed. He narrowly escaped as his unfortunate assistant went out to make the rounds for closing the plant that night and was found left for dead the next morning. Nothing has changed.

May G-d protect Gov. Walker and these heroic legislators and may the recall efforts gloriously fail, except for the ones against the Dems of course.

shmendrick on March 10, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Roy Rogers on March 10, 2011 at 1:09 PM

I question the post’s entire meme.

unseen on March 10, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Jimmy Hoffa’s body has still not been found, huh?

Roy Rogers on March 10, 2011 at 1:15 PM

sicoit on March 10, 2011 at 1:05 PM

I pulled out and dusted the ol’ screenwriting software I never installed. Someone’s gotta take the reigns and write a 3.5 star parodic comedy of all this–why not me!

RepubChica on March 10, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Michael Moore has a brand new target for being too rich… George Soros.

The Left: ready to factionate and turn on each other at a moment’s notice.

ajacksonian on March 10, 2011 at 1:15 PM

So did Walker threaten to Patco the cops if they didn’t do their jobs? I hope he did.

Iblis on March 10, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Wow. Strongarm tactics, eh?

Scott P on March 10, 2011 at 1:16 PM

unseen on March 10, 2011 at 1:14 PM

BS

Gov. Walker can lay this directly at Obama’s feet.

“I want you to argue with them and get in their faces!”

OR

“The loss of these wonderful people should make every one of us strive to be better in our private lives – to be better friends and neighbors, co-workers and parents,” Mr. Obama said. “And if, as has been discussed in recent days, their deaths help usher in more civility in our public discourse, let’s remember that it is not because a simple lack of civility caused this tragedy, but rather because only a more civil and honest public discourse can help us face up to our challenges as a nation, in a way that would make them proud.”

What’s it going to be?

Roy Rogers on March 10, 2011 at 1:17 PM

ClanDerson on March 10, 2011 at 1:01 PM

This is a great idea in theory, but with all the thousands products made by the all the different companies on that many different channels, etc., we would have nothing to eat in our homes or anything else we need to function daily. In other words, it is not doable.

silvernana on March 10, 2011 at 1:17 PM

silvernana on March 10, 2011 at 1:17 PM

Sure it is doable.

It just takes one person to decide what they support, and what they don’t support.

Roy Rogers on March 10, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Ah, Jesse Jackson has arrived to put his mug on the boob tube again.

That will fix everything.

Knucklehead on March 10, 2011 at 1:19 PM

wonder what % of these protesters in Wisc are from out of state? I’d guess a very high percentage.

james23 on March 10, 2011 at 1:19 PM

But.. BUT… BUTTTT “TEA BAGGERS!!!!111ONEONE”.

44Magnum on March 10, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Jackson, the super fool “no place at the table”

Whe in hell fled the table?

Irony, thoug art indignant.

Logic and intelligence though art absent.

Mediam may you add suffocate for dereliction of duty, while dwelling in the leftie arses. Choke on the shiite you consume.

Schadenfreude on March 10, 2011 at 1:20 PM

RepubChica on March 10, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Awesome! You go girl! I want a copy when you’re done to share with my granchildren! :-)

sicoit on March 10, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Jessie Jackasson is talking about people’s right to vote. Newsflash Jessie, the right to vote was exercised last November, and your pathetic liberals were tossed out of power. It’s called DEMOCRACY idiot—grab hold!

Rovin on March 10, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Sorry – corrected version:

Jackson, the super fool “no place at the table”

Who in hell fled the table?

Irony, thou art indignant.

Logic and intelligence thou art absent.

Media may you all suffocate for dereliction of duty, while dwelling in the leftie arses. Choke on the shiite you consume.

Schadenfreude on March 10, 2011 at 1:22 PM

The session SHOULD start shortly – most of the members are in the chamber.

steveegg on March 10, 2011 at 1:22 PM

james23 on March 10, 2011 at 1:19 PM

I heard from Minnesota friends about buses and car caravans heading from the cities down to Madison. It looks like there are no longer any Franken supporters left in Minnesota!

RECALL FRANKEN NOW!!!!

LOL!

Roy Rogers on March 10, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Oh, man, how I would LOVE for one of these thugs to come onto my property and bang on my windows at 6:00 AM.

They would quickly meet face-to-face with a nice little surprise, I can assure you of that. And I’m not talking about a barking dog.

UltimateBob on March 10, 2011 at 1:24 PM

So why should Tinker Taylor from Minnesota care about what happens to state employees in Wisconsin? Shouldn’t he be doing his job in Minnesota?

Steve Z on March 10, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Taylor Tengwall channels Andrew Meyer with the cry of “Don’t tase me bro, don’t TASE ME!! AAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEERRRGGGHHHHHHH

evilned on March 10, 2011 at 1:27 PM

….assaulting women,threatening to anal rape people,death threats against elected officials,running out of state to subvert the democratic process,bomb threats,stealing or damaging people’s camera’s and cell phones,shouting down speakers,Hitler/Osama signs everywhere,destroying government property to the tune of millions of dollars…..

………………..This is what liberals call “peaceful and civil discourse”…….

How progressive!!!!!

Baxter Greene on March 10, 2011 at 1:28 PM

Are we sure this is not a quote from a TEA Party member directed at tax and spenders?/stupidity

RalphyBoy on March 10, 2011 at 1:28 PM

These union folks are really, really into the death threat thing. Ugh! They make me sick. But, not much sicker than GOP Assembly members in orange shirts. I guess these only represent the union sympathizers and the rest are pretty unimportant.

jeanie on March 10, 2011 at 1:28 PM

So Jessies there? Can Mikey Moore be far behind?

sandee on March 10, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Boy must lead a real productive life.

Whoever above said attention whore was right.

Day after day, this single piece of leftist garbage seems to make national news.

Awww, a poli sci retard. Shocked I am.

Seriosuly, wtf??!! How does this one guy make news, 3 separate days.

MNHawk on March 10, 2011 at 1:30 PM

20 years with bubba as a roomy is a good start for this crapsicko…

RalphyBoy on March 10, 2011 at 1:31 PM

He was a student at University of Wisconsin – Superior until he dropped out to Serve The Revolution.

Realist on March 10, 2011 at 1:31 PM

So Jessies there? Can Mikey Moore be far behind?

sandee on March 10, 2011 at 1:29 PM

The buffets in Madison are out of food until next Tuesday.

steveegg on March 10, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Union goons are very scary people.

obladioblada on March 10, 2011 at 1:11 PM

I pointed out last night that I suspect that among the life experiences that turn voters into conservatives, encounters with union goons may constitute a significant proportion.

I’ve had personal experiences with union thuggery several times myself, and it has hardened my outlook on unionism, and convinced me that we no longer need them. They did some good early in the last century, but since then it’s been downhill all the way.

slickwillie2001 on March 10, 2011 at 1:34 PM

And HERE WE GO! Quorum call!

steveegg on March 10, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Word is Jesse Jackson tried to make his way into the Assemby Chamber and got the door slammed right in his face. I hope they physically throw his sorry rabble-rousing rear end out on the sidewalk!

pilamaye on March 10, 2011 at 1:36 PM

With all the death threats aimed at public officials and the use of the internet to deliver them, how come the feds aren’t involved?

Blake on March 10, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Nope, sorry JJJ I will absolutely not listen to you lecture about the right to vote. The people of WI voted and did so to elect Walker. You don’t have to like it but you have no RIGHT to change it. This bill is not up for votes from the public. It has been argued, debated and lawfully accepted. Sit down shut up and try to pay attention to how democracy is SUPPOSED to work. I know it maybe confusing. Maybe Daddy forgot some lessons. I’m sure you’ll be fine. Go take Rep.Ellison some Kleenex and you two can hug it out.

hboulware on March 10, 2011 at 1:38 PM

steveegg on March 10, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Thanks for the constant updates. Keep em coming! :-)

sicoit on March 10, 2011 at 1:38 PM

HUNDREDS OF MADISON WI STUDENTS WALK OUT- Leftist Mayor Leads March to Capitol

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, March 10, 2011, 11:57 AM

“People are really upset that the Republican senators passed this bill illegally — they did not give 24 hours notice,” Fiksel said. “We feel like it’s a slap in the face.”

….But apparently these liberal “protectors of democracy” have no problem with democrats running away to Illinois from their elected duties while democratic supporters assault people,issue death threats,and vandalize property in the name of “civil discourse”……

….and as usual liberals show how clueless they are with their claims of “they broke the law” when no such law was broken.

Typical selective outrage coming from the Micheal Moore wing of the democratic party.

Baxter Greene on March 10, 2011 at 1:39 PM

They need to put an item in the new budget for more tasers, which they can easily afford after they cut out the goonion bennies.

Western_Civ on March 10, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Son,I’d have driven you out with a horsewhip.

katy the mean old lady on March 10, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Blake on March 10, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Apparently DOJ is looking into the thretening email.

Wethal on March 10, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Blake on March 10, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Because Mr. Obama supports the behavior of the thugs. He is after all a socialist thug himself.

dogsoldier on March 10, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Steve Z on March 10, 2011 at 1:27 PM

He’s just trying to get laid while the girls are all stirred up. Lots of possibilities but not much privacy. I don’t know how they handle that part.

a capella on March 10, 2011 at 1:41 PM