Quotes of the day

posted at 10:48 pm on March 7, 2011 by Allahpundit

“In an interview with CNN in 2009, as Washington was debating President Barack Obama’s health care proposal, Romney said portions of the Massachusetts law could serve as a model for the country.

“‘I think there are a number of features in the Massachusetts plan that could inform Washington on ways to improve health care for all Americans,’ Romney told CNN. ‘The fact that we were able to get people insured without a government option is a model I think they can learn from.’…

“But in that 2009 interview, Romney clearly defended the mandate, referring to it as a ‘requirement’ that allowed Massachusetts residents to secure a ‘tax exemption.’ In other words, if they didn’t sign up for health insurance, residents would get hit with a tax.”

***
“First Lady Michelle Obama gets the warmest rating, with a 60.1 degree mean score, more than 3 degrees hotter than fourth-place President Barack Obama, when American voters rate their feelings about politicians and other national figures in a Quinnipiac University national thermometer poll released today. New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie is the hottest politician on the thermometer.”

***
JL: What are the considerations at the moment? What are the things that you are weighing up?

SP: Well, understanding that Obama has already said he’s going to rake in and spend $1bn (£615.4m) in this race. Money is certainly going to be a consideration. And then just the idea of, will the American electorate be ready for someone a bit unconventional, in terms of a candidate who will call it like she sees it, and who will not be beholden to special interests or such obsessive partisanship as to let a political machine get in the way of just doing what’s right for the voters.

JL: In a sense, do you think your “unconventionality” in that sense, the fact that you tell it as it is, is your strength but is also perceived as a weakness as well?

SP: I believe that it is a strength. I tell my kids, I encourage everyone I know that whether it be in their workplace, whether it be in a political arena or within their own families, to do what their gut tells them to do. And that involves calling it like they see it and tackling the tasks that are at hand and not worrying so much what other people are thinking or saying about them. And a lot of that goes along with that unconventional vein that I am talking about, that independent vein that I have within me. So I think that it’s a strength and I encourage people I know to exercise that strength, too.

***
“Let us not mince words. There are at most five plausible Republican presidents on the horizon – Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour, former Utah governor and departing ambassador to China Jon Huntsman, former Massachusetts governor Romney and former Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty.

“So the Republican winnowing process is far advanced. But the nominee may emerge much diminished by involvement in a process cluttered with careless, delusional, egomaniacal, spotlight-chasing candidates to whom the sensible American majority would never entrust a lemonade stand, much less nuclear weapons.”

***
“Once again, we have to be reminded of a few things. First, the candidate for president who won in 1992 didn’t declare his intention to seek office until the fall of 1991. Second, Barack Obama declared his candidacy in February 2007 and promptly wasted six months of money and energy and bad debating appearances. He gained no traction against Hillary Clinton. It wasn’t until October that he actually figured out how to run, and he might have spared himself the trouble if he’d waited until then.

“So what does this tell us? It tells us that the person who can win has either not reached the point of deciding to run or that he is biding his time until later. It could be Chris Christie. It could be Paul Ryan. It could be Marco Rubio. It could be Bobby Jindal. One hears that the 2016 GOP race will feature all these guys in a superstar battle. If that one could, so could this one. And there’s plenty of time. Plenty.”

***
“With such a large number of undecided voters, the 2012 nominating fight is looking more and more likely to be a momentum contest. Most Republican voters are looking for someone to like but haven’t found anyone yet.

“That’s a similar dynamic to what happened in the 2004 Democratic presidential primary when former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean went from nowhere to the race’s frontrunner thanks to the relative lack of energy for anyone in the rest of the field. Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry, who picked up the pieces of Dean’s eventual implosion, used that same momentum premise to effectively end the race after back to back victories in Iowa and New Hampshire.

“Could 2012 be the Republican version of what happened to Democrats in 2004?”

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

How’s the w00k13 up there so high?

RedNewEnglander on March 7, 2011 at 10:50 PM

I’ll give him this much… he was smart enough not to bother with Iowa tonight.

It’s still not going to help him get past RomneyCare, which will kill his campaign dead at some point.

teke184 on March 7, 2011 at 10:51 PM

No Mittens…

Khun Joe on March 7, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Let’s get it started. Sarah Palin’s comments were totally ungrammatical, unprofessional and unpresidential. She didn’t go into specifics, either. What about interest rates, for cripes’ sakes?

ddrintn on March 7, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Romney is a rino twerp. And you 55% that are giving CC the 57 degree warmth? Beware!

predator on March 7, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Romney should run for Congress, he’s got the “I like to revise and extend my remarks” down pat…

Gohawgs on March 7, 2011 at 10:54 PM

ROMNEY, it’s his turn. He’s earned it.

Skandia Recluse on March 7, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Mitt needs to keep pounding the federalist line. That is the only way to avoid having Palin be the nominee and then lose to Obama.

csdeven on March 7, 2011 at 10:54 PM

How’s the w00k13 up there so high?

RedNewEnglander on March 7, 2011 at 10:50 PM

My new name for her–Moochelle “Short Ribs” Obama.
Hypocrite.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 10:54 PM

ddrintn on March 7, 2011 at 10:52 PM

No, all anyone cared about today was her Judge Jeanie interview which was chock full of policy, but all the media cared about were the two dumb questions about her shoes and Kathy Griffin.

BTW, can someone summarize Iowa tonight? So far I’ve read:
T-Paw: stunk
Santorum: stunk
Cain: great
Newt: usual policy lecture

Anything else worth noting?

davek70 on March 7, 2011 at 10:57 PM

I’m going to wait for the CBS poll to tell me who to vote for…

Seven Percent Solution on March 7, 2011 at 10:58 PM

predator on March 7, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Did you see Ron Paul at 46.1?!?..:)

Dire Straits on March 7, 2011 at 10:59 PM

BTW, can someone summarize Iowa tonight? So far I’ve read:
T-Paw: stunk
Santorum: stunk
Cain: great
Newt: usual policy lecture

Anything else worth noting?

davek70 on March 7, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Pretty much right on.

Norwegian on March 7, 2011 at 11:00 PM

George Will’s jeans are too tight.

Rocks on March 7, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Anything else worth noting?

davek70 on March 7, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Buddy put us to sleep.

Knucklehead on March 7, 2011 at 11:00 PM

This never fails to amuse; each time I read these words of wisdom from George Will.

Geochelone on March 7, 2011 at 11:01 PM

BTW, can someone summarize Iowa tonight? So far I’ve read:
T-Paw: stunk
Santorum: stunk
Cain: great
Newt: usual policy lecture

Anything else worth noting?

davek70 on March 7, 2011 at 10:57 PM

All you left out was,

Buddy Roemer: Who?

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:01 PM

*Aaack!*

*Thbbft!*

Um, No!

Fallon on March 7, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Awwwwe, this poll…

It had me at caboose.

Key West Reader on March 7, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Buddy Roemer: Who?

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:01 PM

To quote Admiral James Stockdale, it should be “Who am I and why am I here?”

teke184 on March 7, 2011 at 11:02 PM

No Mittens…

Khun Joe on March 7, 2011 at 10:51 PM

All mittens. No snow.

Key West Reader on March 7, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Knucklehead on March 7, 2011 at 11:00 PM

LOL!..You go Buddy!..:)

Dire Straits on March 7, 2011 at 11:03 PM

All you left out was,

Buddy Roemer: Who?

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:01 PM

It wasn’t worth my fingers pushing on the keyboard..

davek70 on March 7, 2011 at 11:03 PM

How about a Bolton/Palin ticket?

The nation needs a strong foreign policy person and a common-sense, energy-knowledgable team at the helm

onlineanalyst on March 7, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Did you see Ron Paul at 46.1?!?..:)

Dire Straits on March 7, 2011 at 10:59 PM

This tune pretty much sums up Ron Paul and his supporters when they are sent to the ash heap of presidential politics.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:04 PM

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:04 PM

ROFL!..That is perfect!..:)

Dire Straits on March 7, 2011 at 11:05 PM

It wasn’t worth my fingers pushing on the keyboard..

davek70 on March 7, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Correct you are, young padawan.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:06 PM

How about a Bolton/Palin ticket?

onlineanalyst on March 7, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Bolton/Secretary of State.

Knucklehead on March 7, 2011 at 11:07 PM

This administration has been riding on the coattails of Michelle ObaMao’s popularity. Why she is popular is anybody’s guess. I find her self-indulgent and condescendingly nanny-like without much intellectual heft to go along with her pronouncements.

onlineanalyst on March 7, 2011 at 11:07 PM

ROFL!..That is perfect!..:)

Dire Straits on March 7, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Heh. I’ve been waiting for the opportunity to do that for a loooong time:)

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:08 PM

“Let us not mince words,” but its apparently OK to slice and dice physical reality in Ron Popeil’s latest kitchen appliance. Bwaaahhh

Geochelone on March 7, 2011 at 11:01 PM

What’s even more amusing is what follows:

So the Republican winnowing process is far advanced.

Winnowed by whom or what, exactly? “I don’t think Huckabee or Palin are worthy, so they are hereby winnowed.”

ddrintn on March 7, 2011 at 11:09 PM

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:08 PM

You sure nailed it with that video!..:)

Dire Straits on March 7, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Sigh. Paul Ryan says his head isn’t big enough and his kids are too little. What about Mike Pence? Has anyone heard anything new from him?

cynccook on March 7, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Mitt is the frontrunner?

Running in front of what?

pugwriter on March 7, 2011 at 11:10 PM

WTF-ever.
*YAWN*

Badger40 on March 7, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Its Romney…Romney…Romney!!!!

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia
***********************

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:11 PM

What’s even more amusing is what follows:

So the Republican winnowing process is far advanced.

ddrintn on March 7, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Obviously George Will does not know that the Palin daughter is named Willow, not winnow.

onlineanalyst on March 7, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Mitt is the frontrunner?

Running in front of what?

pugwriter on March 7, 2011 at 11:10 PM

pugwriter:Running ahead of Sarah`s Grizzlies,haha!!!

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Pence is running for governor in Indiana, right?

onlineanalyst on March 7, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Let us not mince words. . . .Mitch Daniels . . .Haley Barbour. . . Jon Huntsman . . . Romney and . . .Tim Pawlenty.

Let us not mince words. George Will, you are a dinosaur.

Since when is the vice-presidential candidate from the previous Republican ticket not plausible? Are you kidding me?

Emperor Norton on March 7, 2011 at 11:14 PM

What about Mike Pence? Has anyone heard anything new from him?

cynccook on March 7, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Next governor of Indiana.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:14 PM

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:11 PM

LOL!..You need to see Predator’s video on Ron Paul!..:)

Dire Straits on March 7, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Heh. I’ve been waiting for the opportunity to do that for a loooong time:)

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:08 PM

I posted that a couple weeks ago and I think we drove Jenfidel away with it or was it this one?

Knucklehead on March 7, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Will seemed so conservative when the GOP nominee was named Dole, Bush, or McCain. Perspective is everything.

pugwriter on March 7, 2011 at 11:15 PM

davek70 on March 7, 2011 at 10:57 PM

As I was saying last night, she seriously needs to learn some self-control if she wants any chance at being electable. I think a proper response would have been to say, simply, “Who? I’m sorry, I’m not familiar with her work”, and move on. Or, better yet, simply “I don’t think there is any need to comment on that.”

DaveS on March 7, 2011 at 11:16 PM

George Will is Mr. Green Jeans.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:17 PM

a vote for Mitt is a vote for JEB 2016….

….and the Bush Family knows it.

PappyD61 on March 7, 2011 at 11:18 PM

ddrintn on March 7, 2011 at 11:09 PM

ddrintn:Winning the Window`s!!

I`m not feel`n it,maybe it needs more drapes,or
shears,or maybe blinds,coloured ones,with those
stupid string raise`r upper types!:)

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:18 PM

a vote for Mitt is a vote for JEB 2016….

….and the Bush Family knows it.

PappyD61 on March 7, 2011 at 11:18 PM

PappyD61:A new bumper sticker!!:)

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:19 PM

I’m not a Palin supporter but if I had to choose right now from the current list of front runners I would pick Palin. I don’t buy the MSM BS that they’ve already defeated her through character assassination and blood libel. If all of the people I’ve ever heard say, “I like Palin but the MSM has ruined her chances.” realize that that isn’t true unless they believe it is, Obama won’t stand a chance.

But I’m not a supporter yet and will probably keep an open mind until at least the first debate.

FloatingRock on March 7, 2011 at 11:20 PM

This is simply not true. Most republicans have found who they like. They have just been told that person is unelectable…….when they understand how they have been lied too the coming wave will wash away the old guard…

unseen on March 7, 2011 at 11:22 PM

The most unpopular politicians in America:

#1: Pelosi (15% unsure)
#2: Reid (37% unsure)
#3: Palin (4% unsure)
#4: Gingrich (17% unsure)

Sarah and Newt are OK with me, but I hope they have enough good sense to stay out of a race they cannot win, which would only lead to the disaster of four more years of Obama. You just can’t win the general election with those kinds of negatives.

cool breeze on March 7, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Knucklehead on March 7, 2011 at 11:14 PM

I like the “fire” song–always have. Alice Cooper did a little talk about Arthur Brown and said he was a musical genius. As for Jenfidel, I think she split the scene longer ago than that. She was big on Sarah for a while then I heard she dumped on her for some reason. Nothing wrong with believing in a cause, but zealotry won’t cut it in any reasonable movement.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:22 PM

What we really need is a STRONG CONSERVATIVE that is UNAFRAID.

Willing to take the crap, but give it back.

We need someone PROUD OF AMERICA.

A nominee that has real leadership Experience not just pretend.

We need someone that will look out for AMERICA (proudly).

It would be nice if the person was able to communicate effectively and tell people and let them know where they stand (while educating people about Conservatism).

And…..the nominee must be approved by the WHOREDOG Media (NYTimes/WaPo/CBS/CNN/ABC/MSNBC/etc.)

PappyD61 on March 7, 2011 at 11:23 PM

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:11 PM
=================================
LOL!..You need to see Predator’s video on Ron Paul!..:)

Dire Straits on March 7, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Dire Straitsd:That was a hoot,hehe!:)

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:23 PM

So the Republican winnowing process is far advanced.

ddrintn on March 7, 2011 at 11:09 PM

George is just wish-casting; Winnowing The Future.

You know you made it big when you can say nutty stuff and still be considered an serious analysts and get paid to say more nutty stuff.

Geochelone on March 7, 2011 at 11:26 PM

What we really need is a STRONG CONSERVATIVE that is UNAFRAID.

Willing to take the crap, but give it back.

PappyD61 on March 7, 2011 at 11:23 PM

PappyD61:Ths list who fight!:)
===============================

SarahCuda

BachmannOverDrive

West/To Hell and back with a gas can

Cain/Terminator!

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Anyone who believes that Chris Christie will be the Republican nominee for President is delusional. If he does get it then he will lose. He has too much baggage.

Jdripper on March 7, 2011 at 11:27 PM

George is just wish-casting; Winnowing The Future.

Geochelone on March 7, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Geochelone:Its a nasty business!:)

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:28 PM

What we really need is a STRONG CONSERVATIVE that is UNAFRAID.

Willing to take the crap, but give it back.

We need someone PROUD OF AMERICA.

A nominee that has real leadership Experience not just pretend.

We need someone that will look out for AMERICA (proudly).

PappyD61 on March 7, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Wow. Talk about an exercise in contradiction. I hope that was intentional.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:29 PM

If Sarah doesn’t run, then Mittens is my fall back option. My back up plan. I’d have to do a lot of cogitating to come up with another candidate. I’m sure I could. It would just take a lot of pondering. I was a Mittbot in 2008. Sure would have been better than McCain.

Paul-Cincy on March 7, 2011 at 11:33 PM

SarahCuda

BachmannOverDrive

West/To Hell and back with a gas can

Cain/Terminator!

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Hell yes, give it to me! I’ll take ‘em all!

knob on March 7, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Oh my.

cynccook on March 7, 2011 at 11:20 PM

cynccook:Meghan McCain,weighed in,awile back on Bachmann!
=========================================================

Meghan McCain: Michele Bachmann A “Poor Man’s Sarah Palin”
(Video)
*******

“I think its important to note that Michele Bachmann is not a leader. She not a leader of the Republican Party,” Meghan McCain said.
************
Posted on January 26,2011

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Everyone on Will’s list minces their words. LOL

Geochelone on March 7, 2011 at 11:37 PM

Well hell, while we’re on vids let’s compare the ladies of the two parties, shall we?

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Coronagold on March 7, 2011 at 11:39 PM

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:38 PM

predator:)
===============

W Winning

T The

F Females,haha!!

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:40 PM

cynccook:Meghan McCain,weighed in (at 350 lbs. making her one of the prize sows at the Podunk, Arkansas annual stock sale ,awile back on Bachmann!

Fixed that one up for ya just a little.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:41 PM

predator on March 7, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Twerp?!!!

annoyinglittletwerp on March 7, 2011 at 11:42 PM

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:40 PM

The lefty I work with hates it that all the hotties are on our side. I consoled him a little with Kirston Powers, but it wasn’t enough (of course).
Then I showed him her article on Planned Parenthood (it wasn’t favorable) and he went into deep-funk mode. He hates me. Heh.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:44 PM

Twerp?!!!

annoyinglittletwerp on March 7, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Apologies my liege. A poor choice of words. Numbnut, perhaps?

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:46 PM

How did Romney make all his money – cause he is not very smart.

Sporty1946 on March 7, 2011 at 11:46 PM

Paul-Cincy on March 7, 2011 at 11:33 PM

No better than Mitt? You’d honestly be okay with a socialized medicine advocate?

gryphon202 on March 7, 2011 at 11:47 PM

“Could 2012 be the Republican version of what happened to Democrats in 2004?”

In sKerry’s case, does the 9 dwarves ring a bell? By no means a superstar line up when we saw Carolyn Moseley-Braun, Slo-Jo & Kucinich et al. Nonetheless, the GOP superstar lineup is a nonstarter when the majority run the gamut from squishy RINOs to moderate GOP. What this county needs in 2012 is a conservative that understands Cloward-Piven and won’t let the donks block the hard pivot to the right.

AH_C on March 7, 2011 at 11:48 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 7, 2011 at 11:42 PM

You need to see Predator video on Ron Paul up the thread.. You will like it!..:)

Dire Straits on March 7, 2011 at 11:49 PM

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Jenfidel split one night when a bunch of us were posting videos late into the night and she asked us to stop, we ignored her. Twerp, John the Libertarian and a few others were having fun ignoring her.

Knucklehead on March 7, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Apparently people forget that Hillary’s negatives were really bad when she started her campaign but she was able to overcome those through her campaign exposure. Sarah can do even better. She is the only one with conviction who doesn’t need to put her finger into the wind before she answers a question. ie. her interview with a reporter done while cleaning fish in her waders in her boat. No need for a teleprompter for her. Talk about an unscripted interview.

shmendrick on March 7, 2011 at 11:50 PM

Knucklehead on March 7, 2011 at 11:49 PM

I’ve ‘seen’ her over @ Breitbart’s

annoyinglittletwerp on March 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM

dn ʇı ǝʌıƃ ʇsnɾ ɥo ‘ʎɐʍʎuɐ llıʍ ǝʍ ʇnq ‘spɹoʍ ǝɔuıɯ ʇou sn ʇǝl ‘ǝllǝɥɔoooɯ sǝʞıl ʇɐɥʇ llod ʎzɐɹɔ ɐ ‘ʇsod ǝɹɐɔ-ʎǝuɯoɹ ɹǝɥʇouɐ ʇou ‘ou ɥo

Kini on March 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Knucklehead on March 7, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Thought she was a moderator, eh?
Oh well.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Romney is our John Kerry.

He cannot be allowed to lose to Obama in ’12.

The election is too important to have somebody with no principles and pandering/blind ambition to ruin.

No Romney. No Daniels. No Huckabee

Everybody else is welcome to duke it out.

portlandon on March 7, 2011 at 11:54 PM

Kini on March 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM

I never mince words, not even ones that are upside down.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:54 PM

Kini on March 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Is this upside down for anybody else, or have I had 1 too many white Russians?

portlandon on March 7, 2011 at 11:55 PM

Thought she was a moderator, eh?
Oh well.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Where’s this Ron Paul video of yours?
I don’t see it on this thread.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 7, 2011 at 11:55 PM

cool breeze on March 7, 2011 at 11:22 PM

And what negatives did Ronald Reagan have this far out with Jimmah out-polling him by 25+%? None of the polls really mean much until the general population starts paying attention and we’re barely 330 days from Super Tuesday & March – March will be important as those States are proportional instead of winner-takes-all primaries).

AH_C on March 7, 2011 at 11:55 PM

Everybody else is welcome to duke it out.

portlandon on March 7, 2011 at 11:54 PM

We need a Patton, not a Bradley.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Is this upside down for anybody else, or have I had 1 too many white Russians?

portlandon on March 7, 2011 at 11:55 PM

It’s upside down…and now I want a white Russian…or a Mudslide.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 7, 2011 at 11:56 PM

predator on March 7, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Twerp?!!!

annoyinglittletwerp on March 7, 2011 at 11:42 PM

I saw what predator said.

I was about to call PETT -People for the Ethical Treatment of Twerps. But then you rightfully and vigorous defended your honor. Twerp abuse must stop. :)

Geochelone on March 7, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Where’s this Ron Paul video of yours?
I don’t see it on this thread.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 7, 2011 at 11:55 PM

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:04 PM

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:57 PM

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:40 PM
==========================

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:44 PM

predator:I wouldn`t want to live in a Lefty brain,for 1
second,and a hater eh…hehe,ahem!!:)

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:57 PM

We need a Patton, not a Bradley.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:56 PM

True.

portlandon on March 7, 2011 at 11:58 PM

Twerp?!!!

annoyinglittletwerp on March 7, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Apologies my liege. A poor choice of words. Numbnut, perhaps?

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:46 PM

predator:How could you…….:)

canopfor on March 7, 2011 at 11:59 PM

I saw what predator said.

Geochelone on March 7, 2011 at 11:56 PM

You could’ve called TWERP-nesty International or TCLU-Twerp Civil Liberties Union.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 7, 2011 at 11:59 PM

alt, this puts in perspective.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:04 PM

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Kini on March 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Kini:Thats what I thought as well!:)

canopfor on March 8, 2011 at 12:00 AM

Where’s this Ron Paul video of yours?
I don’t see it on this thread.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 7, 2011 at 11:55 PM

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:04 PM

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:57 PM

I thought that was Alan Grayson’s video.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 8, 2011 at 12:01 AM

We need a Patton, not a Bradley.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:56 PM
True.

portlandon on March 7, 2011 at 11:58 PM

If you ever want to read a really honest assesment of Patton, good and bad, check out the book that Carlo D’Este wrote about him. It pulled no punches and was the best read on Patton I’ve ever seen.

predator on March 8, 2011 at 12:02 AM

I never mince words, not even ones that are upside down.

predator on March 7, 2011 at 11:54 PM

We’re being told who to vote for. So much for mincemeat.

Kini on March 8, 2011 at 12:02 AM

I thought that was Alan Grayson’s video.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 8, 2011 at 12:01 AM