Quotes of the day

posted at 10:55 pm on February 28, 2011 by Allahpundit

Via the Daily Caller.

***
“Weird how Christie says absolutely *nothing* about the current president who can’t open his piehole w/o a teleprompter, but goes after Palin…

“.@GovChristie is bad on immigration, 2nd amendment, & supports cap & tax. And he has the gall to even *talk* about Palin?…

“I’m wondering, how long would @GovChristie, @INGovernor & @MittRomney survive under the same kind of scrutiny Palin has for years?”

***
“Chris Christie says what I’ve been saying forever: If Palin wants to prove she has the mettle to stand up to Ahmadinejad, she has to show the mettle of standing up David Gregory and George Stephanopolous. Her FaceBook/Friendly Media agenda proves she can, like Barack Obama, give a fine interview when gently questioned; it doesn’t prove she can actually stand up to the fire.

“But Chris Christie, and I, are bad people for noting this, or bad people for wondering what it will take for Palin to reverse her horrible unfavorable ratings.”

***
“We thought perhaps Christie was just too damn lazy to watch 60 minutes of unscripted Palin. So, we figured we’d help him out. We compiled this short 14 minute video of Governor Palin addressing a wide range of issues including healthcare, deficit, budget, energy, environment, foreign policy, civil debate and much more unscripted in front of a group of socially liberal Democrats and Republicans in an area where the Democrat Party is strong.

“Christopher, it took us quite a while to compile this just for you. We assume you’ll take the time to watch it.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 7

Palin beats Obama in 2012

COUNT ON IT!

picklesgap on February 28, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Back off, Bruce.

John the Libertarian on February 28, 2011 at 11:00 PM

SarahCudian Revolutionary Voter Guard approved!!

canopfor on February 28, 2011 at 11:00 PM

T-PAW!!
*sorry-couldn’t help myself.*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 28, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Tammy Bruce for WH Press Secretary in the Palin administration.

Geochelone on February 28, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Is this really Palin, not a look-a-like?
Yep, it is. talking smarts and all.

Electrongod on February 28, 2011 at 11:02 PM

I guess being accused of inspiring a mass murderer doesn’t count? What a dipstick.

sharrukin on February 28, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Palin will NEVER get a fair shake from the MSM. EVER. They have proven this time and time again.

That said – why SHOULD she give them another chance? Because certain people want her to?

Been there, done that. And it was nothing short of a coordinated (see JournoList) character assassination from the word “go.”

So – F the MSM and the horse they rode in on.

RedNewEnglander on February 28, 2011 at 11:02 PM

She’s the oil that drives the engine.

SouthernGent on February 28, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Why she should she lower herself to that level?
T prove what? Pah leese!

Kini on February 28, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Anybody want to talk about domestic energy with Sarah??

I didn’t think so…..

ny59giants on February 28, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Run Herman Run

Knucklehead on February 28, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Keep effin with Palin, keep knocking her down and see how many people abandon the GOP because they end up being feckless, lazy, cowardly turds.

I’m not exactly a “Palinbot” but the potential male candidates on the right don’t seem to have her testicular fortitude. Maybe that will change, I guess we will see.

Bishop on February 28, 2011 at 11:04 PM

picklesgap on February 28, 2011 at 10:57 PM

In another thread I predicted:

56% to 42%

Bookmark this if you must. I want credit when it happens.

SouthernGent on February 28, 2011 at 11:04 PM

An epic post by Ace.

Well, the post isn’t so much epic. It was the comment thread, at least when he finally got tired and frustrated enough with the Palinistas to REALLY start to unload.

Vyce on February 28, 2011 at 11:04 PM

RIP Jane Russell..:)

Dire Straits on February 28, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Watching the video. Palin won’t let anyone talk /

Electrongod on February 28, 2011 at 11:05 PM

“We don’t want to outsource opportunity.”

Great video. But they cut out all the interviewer’s questions, so we can’t tell if they were hardballs or not.

John the Libertarian on February 28, 2011 at 11:05 PM

This. Ann Coulter can go all ga-ga over Christie if she wants, but that lady is my candidate.

predator on February 28, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Oh, Chris, Chris, Chris, my corpulent friend — you are really doing this all wrong. That snide little bit at the end about the voting booth and the little sneering smile are a big turnoff for me. Plus how can any self-respecting Republican denigrate a fellow Republican to Bob Schieffer??? So very not cool.

cynccook on February 28, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Run Herman Run

Knucklehead on February 28, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Vee ‘ave vays off makin’ you support the T-Paw.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 28, 2011 at 11:06 PM

If Palin was on with Gregory or George S, she wouldn’t get the same questions other potential candidates get.
They would bring her kids into the discussion, then complain that she parades them around like props.
They speculate whether she’s had plastic surgery and whether her hair is coming out. Would they dare ask a man this stuff? Absolutely not.
I want Huckabee to spend an hour with George S and talk about his full body lift and how much his dental implants cost.
Will they ask Romney what hair gel he uses?
Does Christie gets his clothes from the Big and Tall store?
Hey Mitch Daniels, when the wind blows, does your combover fly away?
Newt, do you ever feel guilty for bringing impeachment proceedings against Clinton when you were screwing a member of your staff during the same time?
T-Paw, oh forget it, no one cares!

lonestar1 on February 28, 2011 at 11:06 PM

If Palin runs, there will be war.

If Palin doesn’t run, there will be disaster.

Somebody is going down….or gonna hang…or something…maybe.

Skandia Recluse on February 28, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Geochelone on February 28, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Check out the link. She goes overboard in her attack in what I saw as constructive criticism.

John the Libertarian on February 28, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Wasn’t there a poll here on HA not too long ago? How did that come out?

d1carter on February 28, 2011 at 11:08 PM

T-Paw, oh forget it, no one cares!

lonestar1 on February 28, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Some of us care.
*looks sweet and innocent*
(No Dire-I’m not…but I can pretend to be. LoL)

annoyinglittletwerp on February 28, 2011 at 11:08 PM

I think that the “Stop Palin at all cost” strategy is more than obvious at this point. Why bother if she is so irrelevant and a chillbilly?

CCRWM on February 28, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Programs-Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance

About:

Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) provides a full listing of all Federal programs available to State and local governments (including the District of Columbia); federally-recognized Indian tribal governments; Territories (and possessions) of the United States; domestic public, quasi- public, and private profit and nonprofit organizations and institutions; specialized groups; and individuals.

================================================

Search Tip:
————-

Use the Advanced Search Form for a wide array of search fields. To view programs by agency, go to the Agencies section. A quick search can be conducted using the fields below.

Note : Once you have found the Federal assistance program you want, please contact the office that administers the program for application instructions.

canopfor on February 28, 2011 at 11:10 PM

RIP Jane Russell..:
Dire Straits on February 28, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Dear Gaia…NO!

She had huuuuuuge….tracts of land.

Bishop on February 28, 2011 at 11:12 PM

T-PAW!!
*sorry-couldn’t help myself.*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 28, 2011 at 11:01 PM

O behave, remember I still have that CTRL ALT DEL key, one press and bingo. :)

Actually wish casting can be very therapeutic in these troubled times. Its like sympathetic magic, speak thy name and alter the future. Its human nature to be crazy like us.

Geochelone on February 28, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Chris Crusty hearts Moochelle Antoinette. He’s much more comfortable with the Obamas than he is with conservatives. Me, I can’t stand him. But I do hope he runs–he would finish off Mittens, and he has no chance of winning any state except possibly NJ–and even that is dubious.
And Sarah would kick his fat a$$.

james23 on February 28, 2011 at 11:13 PM

A blatant violation of the Reagan Rule about not speaking ill of other folks on your side. Christie can buzz off. Stay in Jersey, Christie.

predator on February 28, 2011 at 11:13 PM

D@mn. Just finished the video. Where is the teleprompter?
She can certainly talk much better then our Coward-in-Chef
*No typo*

Electrongod on February 28, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Run Herman Run

Knucklehead on February 28, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Run Forrest Run

portlandon on February 28, 2011 at 11:14 PM

canopfor on February 28, 2011 at 11:10 PM

WTF is wrong with you? Haaving a database of domestic federal programs is just wrong.

I may have to rethink allowing you into the bunker when civilization finally collapses; no MRE’s for you!

Bishop on February 28, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Uh oh, Chris.

You’ve pissed off the army. AVOID FORUMS AT ALL COST.

You-Eh-Vee on February 28, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Why bother if she is so irrelevant and a chillbilly?

CCRWM on February 28, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Every time I post that question to the libs I know, they seem to want to change the subject.

The truth is, they fear her deeply.

predator on February 28, 2011 at 11:15 PM

After watching that vid, I could vote for her tomorrow (thought, wished she had talked about open borders). Still, pretty familiar with a lot of good issues.

MeatHeadinCA on February 28, 2011 at 11:16 PM

John the Libertarian on February 28, 2011 at 11:05 PM

yea she went overboard, but its trigger-happy battle-fatigue after so much petty mud slinging. The best approach is to take a deep breath before you twitter. Otherwise it an work against what you are trying to achieve. In this case it makes Tammy look like a bit hyper-sensitive. We must choose are word carefully if they are to be effective.

Geochelone on February 28, 2011 at 11:16 PM

I’ve got nothing against Christie, but outside of deep blue areas he is a Democrat. If he want’s to run he should challenge Obama in the primary, and I think he’d win.

And if Republicans nominate another lame “Compassionate Conservative”, Christie will also win the General.

FloatingRock on February 28, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Ugh,from Canada,er,Washington,and the Narrational Perception/Deception Lefrty Operation!
======================================

Republican faithful urge GOP to ‘Stop Palin’
**********************************************
By Sheldon Alberts, Washington Correspondent,

WASHINGTON — The knives have started to come out for Sarah Palin in the Republican Party.

With the former Alaska governor now actively exploring a White House bid in 2012, establishment Republicans have begun urging party leaders to begin a Stop Palin movement aimed at preventing her from romping to the Republican presidential nomination.

Describing her alternately as “maniacal,” “dopey” and “hated by millions,” former Florida congressman Joe Scarborough and longtime GOP strategist Ed Rollins this week called into question Palin’s fitness for office, telling fellow Republicans she stands no chance of defeating President Barack Obama in a head-to-head contest.

“Republicans have a problem. The most-talked-about figure in the GOP is a reality show star who cannot be elected,” Scarborough wrote in a Politico.com article.

“And yet the same leaders who fret that Sarah Palin could devastate their party in 2012 are too scared to say in public what they all complain about in private. Enough. It’s time for the GOP to man up.”

==========================

Man,if Sarah runs,this will be thee worst muck-throwing
Campaign in American Elections History!!!!!!!!!!!

canopfor on February 28, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Tammy Bruce for WH Press Secretary in the Palin administration.

Geochelone on February 28, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Either her or Dennis Miller.

CurtZHP on February 28, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Serious question:

How does attacking Palin help Christie? He’s too smart to do it for no reason. Why not be Palin-neutral?

Purple Fury on February 28, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Palin needs more scripting in my opinion.

terryannonline on February 28, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Either her or Dennis Miller.

CurtZHP on February 28, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Dennis Miller…
*melts*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM

I voted for Palin in ’08. If she runs in ’12 (as either president of vice president) I’ll be voting for her again.

BowHuntingTexas on February 28, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Awful Woman that Tammy Bruce is. She should go back to what she is best known for accusing everyone of homophobia and hating women.

PrezHussein on February 28, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Serious question:

Purple Fury on February 28, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Possible answers are…

1. He’s considering a run and needs to take her down.

2. He is setting up a run for someone else (Jeb Bush, etc)

3. He is following orders from the GOP insiders and just doing his bit for the team.

sharrukin on February 28, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Why bother if she is so irrelevant and a chillbilly?

CCRWM on February 28, 2011 at 11:09 PM

The truth is, they fear her deeply.

predator on February 28, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Its not just Liberals who fear Sarah Palin. There are some otherwise “smart” people on the Right who have a very myopic vision where it comes to her.

For me its simple, did anyone try to link Christie to a mass murder? No, you know why – he’s beatable and no threat. Palin and the Tea Party are. That’s a better gauge of reality than someone’s “favorable rating”.

I’ll tell you, the stuff that took place in the wake of the Arizona shooting crystallized EVERYTHING for me.

Sharr on February 28, 2011 at 11:21 PM

This I don’t get. I don’t want Palin to sit down and have an interview with Ahmadinejad. I don’t want her to stand up to the scrutiny of Ahmadinejad. I don’t want her to reason with him.

I think what the write (Ace?) wants to say is that he wishes Palin would take on the media like Reagan did. If so, fine. But this is a bad comparison.

MeatHeadinCA on February 28, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Good QOTD AP.

Everyone must listen to/watch the last video. THAT is a President Sarah Palin. If people want to call Palin stupid, accuse her of a supposed lack of unscripted moments with all the right people, make fun of her accent, then go right ahead. I’m concerned about her political positions on issues, her character, her worldview. When Sarah Palin is unleashed-as we see in this video-look out. The negative, hypercritical narrative has been pushed about Palin, and they’ve set the bar so low for her. When people see the real SP, look out. Democrats and RINOs have reason to be afraid. Very afraid.

conservative pilgrim on February 28, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Tammy Bruce for WH Press Secretary in the Palin administration.

Geochelone on February 28, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Now you’re talking utopia. That’s dangerous.

rrpjr on February 28, 2011 at 11:25 PM

First Rove, now Christie……

Full scale WAR!

The Palin army marches on, picking up recruits along the way……

idesign on February 28, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Ace cries when he and his man gets some blowback. what a betamale.

unseen on February 28, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Sharr on February 28, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Right you are. I’m sick of people “on our side” going after her. Christie, Rove, Rollins, et al. can go to hell.
People like them are the reason I no longer to donate to Republican organizations. I target my support to individuals. The establishment GOP is dead to me.

*Oh noes, I used the word dead! I lack civility!*

predator on February 28, 2011 at 11:26 PM

lonestar1 on February 28, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Yep….kind of like this little interview with Sarah’s potential VP choice….

tencole on February 28, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Purple Fury on February 28, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Disrespecting Palin gets Christie establishment cred. He hopes it will be his turn in 2016.

Ted Torgerson on February 28, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Christie is attacking her because he wants to make nice with the likes of Gingrich, Rove and Krauthammer. They hate Paline, they can’t fathom the possibility of a down-to-Earth passionate female running the show.

We all know that the presidency requires firm convictions. But the role is also about appointments and support personnel. I have far greater faith in who Palin would hire than I do Newt, et al.

BUT, if Paline decides not to run, my ticket is

CAIN / WEST 2012!

cannonball on February 28, 2011 at 11:27 PM

Hey sh*tface Ace, why just pose conditions for Palin? Why not for Chrisite? Has he taken on Obama yet and made a difference on national policy? Until he has, he has not fit for presidency.

I don’t even understand the logic of pitting a fantasy candidate against Palin when CC himself says he won’t run.

promachus on February 28, 2011 at 11:29 PM

“I keep hearing she’s the only candidate who’s been baptized by fire but I haven’t actually seen her in fire for quite a long time.”

Ok, this just goes to demonstrate that folks are not interested in whether she’s qualified or not, they just don’t like her, don’t want her to run, whatever.

There is no way an honest person can look back at the last 3, 6, 12, 24 months and not point to some serious anti-Palin fire that she’s been weathering from the left, from the right, from center, etc.

This quote is one of the dumbest and/or most transparently dishonest things I’ve read in awhile – and there’s been plenty of that to point at.

Midas on February 28, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Palin needs more scripting in my opinion.

terryannonline on February 28, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Not for nothing but I do believe scripting over the last several cycles got us where we are. Sarah needs to be Sarah just like the rest need to be who they are and let the people decide, not a script!

bluemarlin on February 28, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Yep….kind of like this little interview with Sarah’s potential VP choice….
tencole on February 28, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Possibly the perfect running mate for SP.

lonestar1 on February 28, 2011 at 11:31 PM

You can see the full video here http://bit.ly/hembjU

Sheya on February 28, 2011 at 11:31 PM

She was excellent in that forum, and discussed a wide range of issues with conservative answers.

I don’t know what Christie’s problem is. Seems he has more time to dis her than Obama. Maybe she’s not conservative enough. Maybe not enough accomplishments.

Hmm…

Dongemaharu on February 28, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Ace is absolutely right. The Democrats and the MSM will try to savage the Republican nominee, and with Palin it will be taken to another level. And it’s troubling because Palin might not even be able to handle – never mind come out on top – of a pressing interview or debate from an opponent or critic. It looks like a train wreck waiting to happen. And then you have to take into consideration the dangers of a Palin candidacy turning into a circus with the re-emergence of people like Levi Johnston, Tina Fey etc. It’s going to be a huge distraction and drain trying to combat that crap alone. It will take the spotlight off making the election about Obama’s record and the direction he has taken the country. It’s going to be Palin this or Palin that and not in a good way.

gumble on February 28, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Christie is not ready for prime time. He knows very little about foreign policy and is very liberal on issues that are important to conservative Americans. He should work on solving problems in New Jersey and not comment on possible Republican candidates.

roux on February 28, 2011 at 11:33 PM

Vyce on February 28, 2011 at 11:04 PM

The comment string is funny..:)

Dire Straits on February 28, 2011 at 11:33 PM

canopfor on February 28, 2011 at 11:10 PM
=========================================

Bishop on February 28, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Bishop:That fell into my lap,serendipitous,by looking for
a website,on that stupid Fashion Designer Thread,
and I seen that,and said,yup,were fileing that sucker
for any fact-finding intell missions!

And,I will follow your oil trail,form your Harley,to
find your Bunker,and will tap away,till I drive you
bonkers,to let me in!!haha(Sarc).

Oh,

W-Winning
T-The
F-Facts!!:)

canopfor on February 28, 2011 at 11:34 PM

The truth is, they fear her deeply.

predator on February 28, 2011 at 11:15 PM

There is no doubt and no one… no one… generates the enthusiasm and trust that she does…

CCRWM on February 28, 2011 at 11:34 PM

They say Palin is simple-minded. Well, the truth is often simple. Greatness can be simple. Solutions to the most difficult problems are more often simple. I’d rather someone be simple and speak plainly and honestly to me than be an Obama who lives in a bubble except to dishonestly push us leftward and spout the most banal generalities and platitudes known to Man.

Credit goes to the man (or woman) in the arena. And right now we know who that person is.

Paul-Cincy on February 28, 2011 at 11:34 PM

No typo*

Electrongod on February 28, 2011 at 11:13 PM

you should watch the full 60 min interview it was outstanding even liberals were expounding on how good it was….

unseen on February 28, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Dear Gaia…NO!

She had huuuuuuge….tracts of land.

Bishop on February 28, 2011 at 11:12 PM

That she did my friend!..:)

Dire Straits on February 28, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Christie is an ass, I’d rather have Palin than Christie.

But Palin sucks on immigration too.

she wants to seal the border, then grant legal status to all illegals who register with the Feds.

Horrible.

Palin, D- on immigration from NumbersUSA, Pawlenty, C+….

I’ll take T Paw over Palin.

If you dont get immigration right, nothing else matters. With 40 blue states, the Rs are baked.

rightwingyahooo on February 28, 2011 at 11:36 PM

gumble on February 28, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Mitch Daniels wanted to call a truce with the Democrats too. It never works but the battered wife branch of the GOP always thinks that if they do what the MSM/DNC tell them then they won’t get hit as often.

sharrukin on February 28, 2011 at 11:36 PM

gumble on February 28, 2011 at 11:32 PM

If we accept that mindset then there will never be a conservative woman or conservative ethnic minority president. The left will savage any of the aforementioned because it damages their claim that to succeed you have to be on their side.
Ace is full of it.

predator on February 28, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Christie is a one hit wonder..tough guy bash the teachers union. It has become his script. And he criticizes Palin for being unscripted??? Please.

gumble on February 28, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Great idea, gumble. Let’s let the media and SNL pick our candidates for us. What could go wrong?? Get a set already and stand up for the only conservative sticking her neck out for principles I am assuming you hold dear!!

Dan Pet on February 28, 2011 at 11:38 PM

(No Dire-I’m not…but I can pretend to be. LoL)

annoyinglittletwerp on February 28, 2011 at 11:08 PM

I have no problem with T-Paw..I hope he runs..:)

Dire Straits on February 28, 2011 at 11:38 PM

the fact remains that no potential candidate has done more to enact a conservative agenda than Daniels

he says things to be nice to the left, he kills them with kindness, but he governs from the right

commodore on February 28, 2011 at 11:38 PM

I love Ace like an old Greek man, but his Palin stuff generally sucks.

Kensington on February 28, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Excerpt from the speech “Citizenship In A Republic”, delivered at the Sorbonne, in Paris, France on 23 April, 1910. Teddy Roosevelt

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Paul-Cincy on February 28, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Christie was not knocking Palin. He’s just brandishing his own New Jersey tough-guy brand. I don’t see what all the fuss is about.

John the Libertarian on February 28, 2011 at 11:39 PM

Vyce on February 28, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Whatever. You’re a ball-less whiner there and a ball-less whiner here. You complain about “true-cons”, we complain about you. Suck it up.

alwaysfiredup on February 28, 2011 at 11:40 PM

gumble on February 28, 2011 at 11:32 PM

is that you ace?

unseen on February 28, 2011 at 11:40 PM

Purple Fury on February 28, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Could be a sop for the higher ups in turn promising a nod to “El Nacho Libre” (Christie) in 2016?

OkieDoc on February 28, 2011 at 11:40 PM

RIP Jane Russell..:
Dire Straits on February 28, 2011 at 11:04 PM
================
Dear Gaia…NO!

She had huuuuuuge….tracts of land.

Bishop on February 28, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Bishop: She was built like a Brick Sh*tHouse,as my grand
father would say!:)
===============================

Jane Russell,in memory-Hubba Hubba!
***********************************

===========

canopfor on February 28, 2011 at 11:41 PM

TR huge progressive. Read the speech “The New Nationalism”, which he gave in 1910.

TR was pretty much a socialist.

Bad enough he’s on Rushmore, let’s not swoon over him here….

rightwingyahooo on February 28, 2011 at 11:41 PM

rightwingyahooo on February 28, 2011 at 11:36 PM

We have been over this with you a zillion times. You are still using a scoring system which is utterly subjective by an agency that has the most specious conflicts of interest with population control (NumbersUSA). Palin stood next to Brewer, the Gov of AZ, at the signing of AZ law, what more do you want?

Geochelone on February 28, 2011 at 11:41 PM

commodore on February 28, 2011 at 11:38 PM

don’t get me started on Mitch the Trucer.

unseen on February 28, 2011 at 11:42 PM

commodore on February 28, 2011 at 11:38 PM

In between watching his dem friends flee the state and getting mad at the R legislature for bringing up items that weren’t part of his scripted agenda…

Gohawgs on February 28, 2011 at 11:42 PM

RIP Jane Russell..:)

Dire Straits on February 28, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Dire Straits:Thanks,for the heads up!:)

canopfor on February 28, 2011 at 11:43 PM

Ace shilling for the R establishment makes me wonder who his “base” is…

Gohawgs on February 28, 2011 at 11:43 PM

But, but it worked so well last time! Oh, wait…

predator on February 28, 2011 at 11:43 PM

I can’t wait for rubio to run. And when the left savages him I think I’ll join in just for the shi!s and giggles….

unseen on February 28, 2011 at 11:44 PM

John the Libertarian on February 28, 2011 at 11:39 PM

If he said the same thing about Obama, I could dig it…

MeatHeadinCA on February 28, 2011 at 11:44 PM

gumble on February 28, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Did you watch the clip?

alwaysfiredup on February 28, 2011 at 11:44 PM

Geochelone on February 28, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Don’t be ridiculous. I want immigration enforcement. What a stupid question.

I want illegals back in their home countries. I want existing laws enforced and nothing more, nothing less.

You have denied and lied about Palin’s amnesty position a zillion times, yes, that is true.

You better wake up. Don’t be so happy to get screwed over by your own party, fool.

rightwingyahooo on February 28, 2011 at 11:44 PM

Ace shilling for the R establishment makes me wonder who his “base” is…

Gohawgs on February 28, 2011 at 11:43 PM

I could say something but I’ll keep it too myself. Ace’s readership is not the most mature on the net….

unseen on February 28, 2011 at 11:45 PM

Geochelone

Yes..and that rating is based on a provoked question from OReilly when he was being particularly nasty. She is great on immigration just like everything else. She is the real deal..and there isn’t another in the bunch of wannabes that can top that.

Dan Pet on February 28, 2011 at 11:45 PM