Poll: What was the Obamateurism of the Week?

posted at 9:00 am on February 27, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

Time to clear your scheduling conflicts and manufacture some votes for the Obamateurism of the Week!  Keep checking back often during the day, as we police the answers and put out a few fires.  And if you have other suggestions for OOTW candidates, well … don’t call us, we’ll call you.

Previous 2011 “winners”:

Got an Obamateurism of the Day? If you see a foul-up by Barack Obama, e-mail it to me atobamaisms@edmorrissey.com with the quote and the link to the Obamateurism. I’ll post the best Obamateurisms on a daily basis, depending on how many I receive. Include a link to your blog, and I’ll give some link love as well. And unlike Slate, I promise to end the feature when Barack Obama leaves office.

Illustrations by Chris Muir of Day by Day. Be sure to read the adventures of Sam, Zed, Damon, and Jan every day!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

pugwriter on February 27, 2011 at 10:46 AM

I know we can freeze cheese and butter, but can you actually freeze milk or other creams? Do you have success in that?

Believe it or not, they still sell powdered milk.

Key West Reader on February 27, 2011 at 10:49 AM

pugwriter on February 27, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Believe it or not, they still sell powdered milk.

Key West Reader on February 27, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Milk freezes, no problem. In a pinch you can thaw enough for cereal in the morning by just running a thin stream of water from the faucet over the jug for a few minutes. Sometimes the thawed milk separates a little, but just shake the jug and you’re good.

pugwriter on February 27, 2011 at 10:52 AM

More realistic, babes. Remember his hit “God Gave Names To All the Animals… In the Beginning”… “think I’ll call it a sheep” HAHAHAH

Key West Reader on February 27, 2011 at 10:45 AM

Never heard it so I had to look it up.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 10:53 AM

The 3:00 AM call has been rescheduled.

OldEnglish on February 27, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Hello!

You have reached the White House, home of President Barack Hussein Obama!

To continue in English, press 1…

To continue in Spanish, press 2…

Our regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

If this is an actual emergency, hang up and dial 911 immediately.

If you are a Third World tyrant in need of assistance, please visit our website, http://www.barackobama.org. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express for your convenience.

If you are a former ally of the United States and need assistance with future White House policy decisions, please hang up and visit http://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin?v=wall

Thanks and have a great day!

*click*

turfmann on February 27, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Believe it or not, they still sell powdered milk.

Key West Reader on February 27, 2011 at 10:49 AM

You sure can. My family did it when we were growing up. We were definitely “other side of the tracks” and my Mom and Dad did anything and everything creative to save a buck. We would also get near expired baked goods for the animals we had and if bread was close and not moldy…

Yep.

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 10:56 AM

turfmann on February 27, 2011 at 10:55 AM

excellent :)

cmsinaz on February 27, 2011 at 10:56 AM

Grow green peppers and freeze them. Makes them useless (mushy) for salads but they’re still fine for cooking. Same for tomatoes.

pugwriter on February 27, 2011 at 10:56 AM

pugwriter on February 27, 2011 at 10:56 AM

hubby just planted tomatoes and peppers this weekend…

cmsinaz on February 27, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Maybe President Jackass had a T-ball game to officiate or something.

Philly on February 27, 2011 at 10:59 AM

Well, that version was cut off. Here’s the whole thing…I think:

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 10:59 AM

My wife is cracking up at the “kitchen tips” I’m delivering here.

pugwriter on February 27, 2011 at 11:00 AM

I really need to learn how to make pasta too.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 10:44 AM

It’s pretty easy.
Then, there is this.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Now I remember why I don’t like Dylan’s music. The songs are far too long.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Yep.

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 10:56 AM

We ate day-old bread all the time when we were kids if grandma didn’t have time to bake it.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Extremely tough one…. lol

and it’s only February!

golfmann on February 27, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Wifey also has a recipe for making 5 gallons of laundry soap at a time. It involves one bar of Ivory soap, Super Washing Soda, and Borax.

Of course, all these things take time and they only make sense if you’re not losing money in the extra time it takes to DIY.

pugwriter on February 27, 2011 at 11:06 AM

Yep.

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 10:56 AM

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Amazing isn’t it how our parents managed in the hard times? And these days, we can’t seem to do a thing without the government pulling our boot-strings for us.

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 11:11 AM

pugwriter on February 27, 2011 at 11:06 AM

no worries about soap scum on the clothes?

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Water barrels on the downspouts of your gutters!!!

Cindy Munford on February 27, 2011 at 11:14 AM

I really need to learn how to make pasta too.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Ron Popeil is the DIY god.

(So long as the machine isn’t required to fulfill years of service)

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 11:14 AM

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 11:11 AM

I told my husband that this will hit people harder than the great depression simply because we are so depended on technology that our parent’s and grandparents didn’t have back then. Lets face it, people will be going berserk if an EMP hit and knocked out our cars, smart phones, computers, ect. They wouldn’t be able to function. We wouldn’t be able to access our money because it’s done electronically. Not many people carry cash anymore. In some ways I think we are in sorry shape if we had to rely on self sufficiency tomorrow.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:16 AM

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Our parents knew tough times.
I am second-youngest of eight kids. Wore hand me down clothes and what few toys we had were also hmd’s. Never bothered us a bit.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:16 AM

urfmann on February 27, 2011 at 10:55 AM

That was awesome!

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:18 AM

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:16 AM

An elderly lady friend in a nursing home told me to load up on salt, but she wasn’t clear on the reason.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Our parents knew tough times.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:16 AM

I know what you mean. Youngest of 7 here. I had no concept of designer clothes. By the time I got the clothes they were already out of style. (Wearing clogs in the 80′s was really not cool)

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Water barrels on the downspouts of your gutters!!!

Cindy Munford on February 27, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Moats! Foxholes!

Foxholes and moats!!! And ammo!!!

:-)

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Key West Reader on February 27, 2011 at 10:27 AM

I usually just do tomatoes and peppers because I get much better quality for the dollar. But this year I am going with a much bigger garden and can vegetables. I am also going to try to figure out how to do a root cellar equivalent. I still have venison and fish in the freezer. Ice will be out soon and I will begin re-stocking the freezer with fish. Mu goal is to minimize reliance on store-bought goods.

My 85 years old mother asked me earlier this week if I thought it was a good idea to start stockpiling food and other consumables. I live next door, so we can and do combine our efforts. I guess we’re going to do some things along those lines.

I’m also going to stockpile more firewood this summer than I have in the past. I don’t want to have to buy any more firewood at $100 a face cord because I ran out.

novaculus on February 27, 2011 at 11:21 AM

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Probably food preservation, I think they called it corning.

Les in NC on February 27, 2011 at 11:22 AM

(Wearing clogs in the 80′s was really not cool)

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Your self-esteem seems to have survived intact, darlin’
:-)

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:22 AM

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Well, I know there’s a lot you can do with salt but some salts are better than others depending on what you’re doing.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:23 AM

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 11:20 AM

LOL! I know, crazy. But I do wonder if we have power outages will our water supplies be interrupted?

Cindy Munford on February 27, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Your self-esteem seems to have survived intact, darlin’
:-)

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Actually, I think that incident has warped me. I’m wearing clogs right now. :-D

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:24 AM

pugwriter on February 27, 2011 at 11:06 AM

no worries about soap scum on the clothes?

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:11 AM

No, I think the Borax keeps it all suspended. You would have to ask a chemist how all that works though. I am not a chemist. Nor a cook. I simply consume the hard work and knowledge of others.;)

pugwriter on February 27, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Moats! Foxholes!

Foxholes and moats!!! And ammo!!!

:-)

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 11:20 AM

I always wanted a Burmese tiger pit.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Moats! Foxholes!

Foxholes and moats!!! And ammo!!!

:-)

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 11:20 AM

I love handloading. Not just for the sake of saving money or having plenty to shoot, but because it’s cathartic.

pugwriter on February 27, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Cindy Munford on February 27, 2011 at 11:23 AM

I don’t know. I wouldn’t be surprised if we have rationing of things though. Store some water now while you can. I’m waiting for the gas lines and rationing ala Jimmy Carter.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Shame on me! I played hooky from Divine Service this morning and listened to The Lutheran Hour radio sermon instead.
One of those mornings where I just didn’t feel like shaving/showering and suiting up. Just pulled on jeans and a plaid flannel shirt…

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:31 AM

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Some of us are ready, in the more remote locations. Stockpiles have been growing for over three years, along with redundant, but added protection for said stockpiles.

Yoop on February 27, 2011 at 11:32 AM

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:29 AM

During Y2K we were told to put a few drops of Clorox into each gallon of water.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:32 AM

I really think you need the salt for taste. While it is for preserving, it also makes everything taste better. Often if you forget the salt, items will taste flat. Time to get all of my hippie days stuff (jars, canner, pasta machine, grain grinder) out of storage. I only did blackberry jam last year, but it’s sure nice to go to the pantry and see your stuff lined up. I am also planning a big garden this year. Hope our weather cooperates. Nevada can be short on days without frost. I think they give us a 90 day growing season.

antiquechick on February 27, 2011 at 11:34 AM

During Y2K we were told to put a few drops of Clorox into each gallon of water.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Oh don’t get me started about Y2K and that scam.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Cindy Munford on February 27, 2011 at 11:23 AM

I know, I tease.

The families I’ve known in Central and South America all have some form of cistern. When Momma Hawk and I build the log home, we’re going to consider all self reliance features. Just because I guess. So we’re reading on wells, water storage, solar and photovoltaic power. Maybe wind also.

I’m actually going to set up a game camera on the new property today and see what all is roaming around the forested acreage. Lots of deer prints, but I’m hoping there’s feral pigs too. In my county here in NC, I can take a feral pig anytime on our property.

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 11:37 AM

antiquechick on February 27, 2011 at 11:34 AM

My 100 year old friend was pretty insistent about the salt, so I am loading up.

In my county here in NC, I can take a feral pig anytime on our property.

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Awesome. I love pork.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:41 AM

My selection isn’t on the list:

Zero busy groovin’ to the Motown Sound while British special forces were busy evacuating their citizens from Libya.

viking01 on February 27, 2011 at 11:42 AM

In my county here in NC, I can take a feral pig anytime on our property.

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Mmmm….Bacon.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:43 AM

pugwriter on February 27, 2011 at 11:29 AM

And more accurate. I do all my own .223/5.56, 30-30, 30.06 for rifle and 9mm for my Beretta.

I took my daughter out to our range on post and she put 28 rounds of hand-loaded from my Superior Arms AR15 into the center ring at 50 yds first time she shot it. Scope and bipod but still, first time she shot it.

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 11:44 AM

My selection isn’t on the list:

viking01 on February 27, 2011 at 11:42 AM

I think that fits in to his scheduling conflict. That and the fact that he rearranged his schedule to fill in for the coach for his daughter’s basketball team and his daughter wasn’t even there because she was skiing in Vail.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Here’s a great website my sister turned me on to. If you want to know how to make it (especially while using junk) you can find it here.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:47 AM

Dayum missed again! Tho I agree with the results, the last one did seem like a genuine mistake on his part.

ProudPalinFan on February 27, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Easy one.

Another classic Bamster moment in voting “present”.

Tim_CA on February 27, 2011 at 11:51 AM

Don’t forget dehydration. That is a good way to store some items and if you have a vacuum sealer, it really makes it easy and they last a long time. I also buy condiments and herb flavoring by the quart. It stores well and you have something to flavor your products with. Try cooking your beans with no flavoring!

antiquechick on February 27, 2011 at 11:52 AM

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:47 AM

Thx, bookmarked.
I am going to start making lots of chili, spaghetti sauce with meat & canning it, along with meat. Nothing wrong with canned meat.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:53 AM

Believe it or not, they still sell powdered milk.

Key West Reader on February 27, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Even that has gotten expensive.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:56 AM

wow hotair has a lot of tracking cookies

long_cat on February 27, 2011 at 11:57 AM

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Yep. I noticed the “scheduling conflict” selection after I had posted. Theoretically, anything which gets between Zero and Moochy and and vacation, Scare Force One or leisure time is a schedule conflict. No bassaball left unbounced. No golf course to be neglected.

viking01 on February 27, 2011 at 11:59 AM

I think booking a ferry to get Americans out and then making them pay for the ride should count as an Obamateurism: http://is.gd/h1wimA

irishspy on February 27, 2011 at 12:07 PM

Even that has gotten expensive.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 11:56 AM

I’ve been stocking up on that too. With the way milk prices are going up it still comes out cheaper gallon for gallon to have powdered milk.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 12:14 PM

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 12:14 PM

Ma used to get raw milk from aunt Ethel’s farm, and mix half powdered half raw for us when we were kids.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 12:16 PM

irishspy on February 27, 2011 at 12:07 PM

Add to that snafu that they used to wrong boat and the passengers were trapped on the boat because of harsh seas while he partied.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 12:16 PM

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Never had raw milk. I heard it tastes way better than what you can buy in the supermarkets. I guess pasteurization changes the flavor slightly.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 12:17 PM

The raw cream she scooped off top was thick, like sour cream.
Delicious.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 12:26 PM

mizflame,

My daughter makes the homemade laundry detergent posted above. Her youngest has skin allergies and this keeps them at bay.

My mother freezes everything:bread, rolls, milk, raw peanuts, whole peppers, and then there’s all the corn, tomatoes, beans, fish (they live on the river), etc, etc. If you can name it, she has froze it. One thing she is very careful about is not leaving room in the freezer bags so ice crystals accrue, if at all possible. I will post some pics of what the bags look like, if you want. W/o freezer burn, food stays fresher much, much longer, not to mention tastes better.
Raw milk does taste better, but some people with allergies have issues with it, and you have to be sure it is a reputable and clean dairy.

di butler on February 27, 2011 at 12:30 PM

antiquechick on February 27, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Yeah, I remembered that after my last post. I grow extra hot peppers and dry them. I should have thought about vacuum sealing them, that is what I do with fish and game meat, but I have done fine by just putting them in canning jars. (I use canning jars for a lot of food storage, using the plastic lids designed for freezing.) I also trade extra peppers, fresh and dried, with some Chicano friends for home made tortillas and tamales, which freeze well.

If there is a long term power outage, water is a huge issue. I have a well, so I can get fresh water so long as I have fuel for the generator. I live near a lake, so I can get water and filter it easily enough. But if I didn’t have access to water, I would think about sinking a well and getting an old-fashioned hand pump.

novaculus on February 27, 2011 at 12:37 PM

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Our water is so nasty here that we have to buy it from a store.

Cindy Munford on February 27, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Cindy Munford on February 27, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Ours, too.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 12:46 PM

hawkdriver on February 27, 2011 at 11:37 AM

I don’t think being able to get off the grid is a bad thing. Even though we live in a very suburban area, deer, geese, and ducks are plentiful.

Cindy Munford on February 27, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Even if you have city water, there isn’t usually a problem with sinking a well. I know a guy who sunk a shallow well just to water his lawn.

novaculus on February 27, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Obama erroneously asserts that “People don’t get their Social Security checks” in gov’t shutdown

Classic fearmongering. Never let the truth interfere with your agenda.

UltimateBob on February 27, 2011 at 1:03 PM

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Ahh! Did you get written up in magazines as the worst water? We came in at number ten.

Cindy Munford on February 27, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Cindy Munford on February 27, 2011 at 1:05 PM

This

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Chris Christie jumps on the NANNYMEALS bandwagon.

Thinks Michelle and the government intrusion into what we eat has a “good goal”.

PappyD61 on February 27, 2011 at 1:29 PM

The Obama administration has always seemed to me to be pretending at being president in the way they’ve handled everything because they are totally inept in every way. I knew exactly what Obama was when elected, but have to say they’ve accomplished more than I ever thought they could in two years, and that’s not in a good way.

silvernana on February 27, 2011 at 1:45 PM

I got news for you all.

Bambi Teleprompter is a Obamateurism in himself period.

Chuck in Detroit on February 27, 2011 at 1:57 PM

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 1:23 PM

We can compete. The well water smells like rotten eggs. You don’t want to leave city water on your car unless you like the etched look.

Cindy Munford on February 27, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Now I remember why I don’t like Dylan’s music. The songs are far too long.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 11:01 AM

And they are lame and his voice sounds like he is gargling some sort of mouthwash. Kinda like ole whatshisname… oh, yeah… Bruce Springsteen.

Key West Reader on February 27, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Still OT ….
In my case, the very best source for canning supplies has been FREECYCLE !
Man, I got over 130 jars (all sizes), rings galore, and many boxes of lids from only ONE person !
Our gardens & yields vary from year to year, but last year I filled all of those and more. :-)
Sure glad we also have one empty bedroom for storing it all.. Hehe.

pambi on February 27, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Oh, forgot …. Also got a dehydrator thru FC … Yay.
Use it all summer.

pambi on February 27, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Hmmmm. Surely one of our glorious HA family has a dedicated site for these survival tips… no ? (I’ve used a few, but would love to visit any of yours)
Yes, that is a hopeful request… Hehe.

pambi on February 27, 2011 at 2:33 PM

This

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Tried any water filtration? The reason why I’m asking is when times get tough bottled water will be a luxruy.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Chris Christie jumps on the NANNYMEALS bandwagon.

PappyD61 on February 27, 2011 at 1:29 PM

It’s one thing to enforce good eating habits, it’s another to tell restaurants what they should serve or dictate what our kids should eat while she fills her gullet with junk.

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 2:42 PM

mizflame98 on February 27, 2011 at 2:34 PM

I have a Pur kitchen sink filter. It makes the water better, but my dishwasher is portable, so it isn’t attached right now.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Cindy Munford on February 27, 2011 at 2:15 PM

The water in San Diego was bad but Omaha’s is worse.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 3:29 PM

For all of you getting ready to plant gardens, make sure you use heirloom seeds. It’s easy to save seeds from most vegetables, but if you planted a hybrid, the next year’s plant will turn out as something other than the original. Heirlooms have so much flavor, too. The company I use is Baker Creek out of Mansfield, MO. My mom and I never stopped canning and preserving. We both like the idea of controlling the sodium and flavor of our food, (and NO preservative crap) and even though the end of summer is horribly busy and hectic, there is nothing so rewarding as rows and rows of sparkling jars full of the fruits of your labor! My mom also cans meat- (MUST be done with a pressure canner) you can buy cheap, tough beef roasts, cook them and can them in chunks. It is so yummy. Speaking of jars, it’s good to troll through Goodwill, DAV, Salvation Army, etc. for super cheap canning jars. Grandma passes away and all the jars from the basement get donated. I’ve had a lot of luck that way. Enjoyed reading all your comments on the topic.

Cornhusker on February 27, 2011 at 3:35 PM

Cornhusker on February 27, 2011 at 3:35 PM

I have a huge 30 qt. rival pressure canner. DAV, are you in Omaha? I am down by Midtown X’ing, and all my canning jars are from thrift shops.

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 3:40 PM

Hi Omaha, no I’m between Lincoln and Beatrice on a farm. Used to go to DAV on 27th when I lived in Lincoln 20 years ago though. I have the luxury of a dad with 400 head of cattle, so every once in a while an old cow who can’t be bred another year gets to be canned meat and hamburger. (All I have to do is show up and help :)) But you could do it with cheap chuck, etc. My mom cooks it with bay and other seasonings it’s just the best, the liquid you can it in makes wicked good gravy. USDA site has guidelines and recipes.

Cornhusker on February 27, 2011 at 3:49 PM

No fair… I didn’t vote yet… but all the choices are interwoven by a common theme… Barry is an idiot who doesn’t know his job. Where’s the one that expresses that he knows something, anything… but is deliberately messing US up?
Well… Let me vote and see how that goes.

RalphyBoy on February 27, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Cornhusker on February 27, 2011 at 3:49 PM

I’ll start buying cheap cuts of beef and pork to can. Thx!

OmahaConservative on February 27, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Ed. What are the odds that a President can give up one Obamaturism each and every week?

It is impossible that this is a coincidence.

percysunshine on February 27, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Scheduling issues === international crises interfere with Obama’s golf game?

There Goes The Neighborhood on February 27, 2011 at 4:42 PM

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. These were all good choices and aren’t designed to make our president look good. I mean, I wouldn’t expect a president to commit more than one of these in a 6 month period of time and this was all done in a week. What’s with that????

bflat879 on February 27, 2011 at 7:40 PM

I’d like to see Hot Air get rid of Obamateurism of the Week and Quote of the Day. They take up a lot of space for very little pay back.

ramthulon on February 27, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Libya~ FTW -WTF!

profitsbeard on February 27, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Amazing. Five very strong contenders. A real president would take six months to commit this many truly imbecilic acts, and we get these in one week, plus all those others which were shoved aside by these “winners”.

For the sake of our nation, I’m just glad this wasn’t a completely typical week.

Freelancer on February 28, 2011 at 2:37 AM