Video: Union protesters figure out who the real terrorists are

posted at 5:43 pm on February 25, 2011 by Allahpundit

Two spoonfuls of video sugar to cleanse the palate. The second clip comes from this morning’s budget vote in the Wisconsin state assembly; if you’re not at work, I recommend turning up the sound nice and loud so you can get the full effect of the screeching. The first comes, I think, from the protest outside the statehouse today in Trenton, where embattled, possibly insane dictator Chris Christie clings desperately to power while urging his lackeys to dance and sing.

Alas, my friends, there was no singing. And the dancing? None.

Comments

Too bad the orange shirted booing flashmob didn’t choreograph their attack.

Imagine if they all danced in unison. Now, that would be a youtube sensation

Fallon on February 25, 2011 at 5:49 PM

I’m on that as well, plus some: ‘Union Fight Could Reshape American Politics’. Crush the bastards, I say.

Donald Douglas on February 25, 2011 at 5:49 PM

Jeez. Talk about 15 minutes of hate.

“Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!”

BowHuntingTexas on February 25, 2011 at 5:52 PM

I wasn’t aware that Robert’s Rules of Order had an exception that allowed members to disrupt a meeting when they wore orange shirts.

pedestrian on February 25, 2011 at 5:53 PM

If only these people knew how wrong they are. The democrats and unions have been wiping out the middle class little by little for decades … yet they blame Republicans.

Public schools, you’ve done your job well.

darwin on February 25, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Most of the folks in orange shirts are fat.

darwin on February 25, 2011 at 5:54 PM

I’m not surprised that they are fighting to keep what they have but they do themselves a huge disservice by making outlandish and vulgar allegations against their opponents. Most reasonable people would be turned off and they lose credibility and ultimately the fight as people get disgusted and turn away.

Why is it only teachers out protesting? Doesn’t this affect all PEUs?

CCRWM on February 25, 2011 at 5:55 PM

It saddens me to see that so many of my fellow citizens are so woefully stupid.

Midas on February 25, 2011 at 5:55 PM

And, when the money runs out and the pink slips go out….are you going to chant ‘shame shame shame’ to the FLEEBAGGERS that are not there to fight for your so called ‘right’ to bankrupt your state?

HornetSting on February 25, 2011 at 5:56 PM

pedestrian on February 25, 2011 at 5:53 PM

They’re all about the movement and solidarity, dude.

BuckeyeSam on February 25, 2011 at 5:57 PM

It saddens me to see that so many of my fellow citizens are so woefully stupid.

Midas on February 25, 2011 at 5:55 PM

I blame the teachers.
Booya!

HornetSting on February 25, 2011 at 5:57 PM

They should be wearing orange jumpsuits.

Ward Cleaver on February 25, 2011 at 5:57 PM

shamebaggers.

ted c on February 25, 2011 at 5:57 PM

They should be wearing orange jumpsuits.

Ward Cleaver on February 25, 2011 at 5:57 PM

LOL!

sandee on February 25, 2011 at 5:58 PM

The unions, thugs, the mold, have hit sunshine.

It’s fun to watch them shrivel.

Schadenfreude on February 25, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Bring on the pink slips.

Ward Cleaver on February 25, 2011 at 5:58 PM

It saddens me to see that so many of my fellow citizens are so woefully willfully stupid.

Midas on February 25, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Fixed.

Del Dolemonte on February 25, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Now that they have identified these new terrorists, will they not ask “Why do they hate us?”

Kenosha Kid on February 25, 2011 at 5:59 PM

I blame the entitlement society we live in. People think they are “owed” everything. Free this, free that.Thanks FDR…

sandee on February 25, 2011 at 6:00 PM

May the U.S. media suffocate in O’s caca. While they wallow in his ars, the land is going to he*l and they are derelict of their duties.

Schadenfreude on February 25, 2011 at 6:01 PM

the middle class? teachers? what?

joeindc44 on February 25, 2011 at 6:02 PM

I guess when you pull the Democrat hands out of your pocket you have to cover your ears.

Plus its kind of shocking to have a bunch of lying scum suckers yelling trying to shame anyone.

Lonetown on February 25, 2011 at 6:02 PM

The second video evoked this response from my brother: “This is why government shouldn’t be in charge of anything.”

I laughed.

Mord on February 25, 2011 at 6:02 PM

If you take away a man’s Rolls Royce, and replace it with a Cadillac, you’re a terrorist.

RBMN on February 25, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Baa-ram-ewe! Baa-ram-ewe! To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true! Sheep be true! Baa-ram-ewe!

Lily on February 25, 2011 at 6:04 PM

From the hedlines – this must be preserved in the main section too.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the ‘thought process’ of the young and ‘intellectual’ left, today.

I present you lady crr6, in all her glorius mental heft.

Organized movement representing middle and working class interests = “astroturfed”

Organized movement representing elite, corporate interests = “grassroots”

Oh, to peer inside the brain of a conservative…

crr6 on February 25, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Schadenfreude on February 25, 2011 at 6:05 PM

I am struggling with this issue because I believe it vital, if one hopes to prevail, to fully understand your opponent’s motivations.

Back in the day when I was much younger, I would actually allow myself such unfettered angst if my football team lost that the remainder of the weekend was ruined. I can partially explain the profoundness of the union protestor’s juvenile behavior in the face of losing the battle – but how does one even begin to understand the near infinite depth of their ignorance with respect to their beliefs that they have an absolute, near God-given right to treasure that isn’t theirs.

I hesitate to lay the blame at the door step of governmental indoctrination centers (public schools) for I think that that is only part of the picture. Their stunning ability to deny the facts concerning their position resembles, in part, what my father (a German immigrant) explained to me happened to the Germans as they embraced Hitler rescuing them from the Weimar debacle by redirecting the populations frustration away from government and onto those who were diluting the Arian blood lines.

If the union members and statist politicians are capable of this – could I be at some point.

This is kind of scary.

oldfiveanddimer on February 25, 2011 at 6:05 PM

From the headlines, of course.

Schadenfreude on February 25, 2011 at 6:05 PM

I always thought it was loud when my 2 year old bangs his spoon on his high chair. Apparently its even louder when 40 grown ups do it collectively.

Grown ups.

GopherCon on February 25, 2011 at 6:05 PM

They’re attempting to use threats and intimidation to thwart the will of the people and the governor is the anti-democratic terrorist?

Please.

29Victor on February 25, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Breathless Union guy: If you stop us from getting taxpayer paid lavish retirements and full benefits you’ll kill the middle class!!!!

darwin on February 25, 2011 at 6:06 PM

s/b glorious mental heft :((((

Schadenfreude on February 25, 2011 at 6:06 PM

If the teachers don’t get more pay the kids will not learn as well???

Tell that to the nuns who taught our family! We pulled the public school kids through college English and Math because those poverty stricken women cared enough to teach us well.

PattyJ on February 25, 2011 at 6:07 PM

Most of the folks in orange shirts are fat.

darwin on February 25, 2011 at 5:54 PM

I noticed that, too. Real rotund in the rotunda.

betsyz on February 25, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Too bad the orange shirted booing flashmob didn’t choreograph their attack.

Fallon on February 25, 2011 at 5:49 PM

I thought they were all just doing a mass Charlie Crist impersonation.

pain train on February 25, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Schadenfreude on February 25, 2011 at 6:05 PM

The lightbulb in crr6′s head hasn’t turned on yet … may never.

darwin on February 25, 2011 at 6:08 PM

crr6, the unions are organized by their top dog thugs, beginning with the real top dog.

The tea party to this day doesn’t have a leader, not even a name to it.

Your potential clients are poor saps.

Schadenfreude on February 25, 2011 at 6:08 PM

This is Obama’s America.

Hope ‘n Change, in spades.

Winning the Future (WTF), one idiocy at a time.

The good thing is that all the mold is coming out into the sun. YOU will know exactly who’d destroy you.

Schadenfreude on February 25, 2011 at 6:15 PM

WTF !!??!!

They speak of Union Busting, as if it were a BAD thing.

franksalterego on February 25, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Screw Democrats.

blatantblue on February 25, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Actually, let me rephrase:

Screw them.

blatantblue on February 25, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Thanks FDR…

sandee on February 25, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Even FDR was against public sector unions.

Rebar on February 25, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Even FDR was against public sector unions.

Rebar on February 25, 2011 at 6:23 PM

This is true. The entitlement society was what I was referring to. Even FDR knew better about private sector unions. I guess we can also thank LBJs The great Society.

sandee on February 25, 2011 at 6:25 PM

When we were kids, we used to have a silly taunt in our neighborhood squabbles, which were rather silly at that: “See this finger; see this thumb; see this fist; you had better run!” Boo! Boogie, boogie! That solidarity babe with her fist reminded me of that silliness.

The teachers claiming that they are using “personal days” to protest probably are absent quite often, using their “sick days” for mental health R and R, too. Self-righteous slackers!

onlineanalyst on February 25, 2011 at 6:26 PM

So, one of my colleagues comes into my room t’other day to ask me if I went online to sign the whatevertheheckitis to demand that CA keep the sales tax up so the schools can get the $$ they need to not have to make some seriously heinous cuts in their budgets (and it’s truly grim, they’ve already cut to the bone, including not replacing some district bigwigs). I said no, and she asked me if I was going to, and I said no, and she wanted to know why, so I told her. Enough taxes already.

Now she’s only been teaching for 7 years or so and is next in line to get axed if our department loses another teacher (we lost 2 last year, and the year before that as well). I can’t blame her for being worried about her job. And yeah, maybe we wouldn’t notice that extra bit of sales tax (Sacramento County’s is 8.75%) because we’ve been paying it all this time already. But you know? Maybe it’s easier for me because I’ve more seniority than she has, but as some point or another you have to put your money where your mouth is and say no, even if it hurts you. And it’s going to hurt, badly. I’ll probably have 45-50 kids in my general ed classes next year. Not a lot of teaching gets done in classes that large unless they’re honors, because it only takes a few yahoos to take the teacher’s time and attention away from the majority. It’ll hurt, all right, all the way from more difficult classroom management, more out-of-contract time spent planning and grading, and more preps in any one term. But I’ve got to stand on principles, and we’re taxed too much already. It’s got to end.

Not popular with my colleagues, I assure you.

Bob's Kid on February 25, 2011 at 6:27 PM

I’m at work…

… but my neighbors will know when I get home.

Seven Percent Solution on February 25, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Crr is just outraged that a David Koch imposter got such easy access to America’s most important man, Scott Walker.

If anybody like that had similar access to President Obama simply because of their wealth or influence, why, he’d just die inside!

Good Solid B-Plus on February 25, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Something I find interesting is that Dems work their hardest to join the private-employee unions with PEUs in solidarity when the two really are horses of a different color.

As time goes on, the influence of private-employee unions will continue to dwindle as industries thrive in right-to-work states. But correcting the balance of power between taxpayers and PEUs is long overdue. And, as a practical matter, private-employee union members ought to be standing against PEUs. After all, they’re getting screwed too.

BuckeyeSam on February 25, 2011 at 6:36 PM

That second video made me smile :)

WisCon on February 25, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Just got home from a memorial service for my neighbor, Roy, a Marine who served in Vietnam. Roy was an honorable man. These union nuts are petty. The contrast could not be more striking.

pugwriter on February 25, 2011 at 6:37 PM

oldfiveanddimer on February 25, 2011 at 6:05 PM

Stop struggling. Think of Sadaam’s Baathists watching half a century of iron-fisted control going down the drain. Didn’t they hold on for dear life during the invasion? Same thing, different thugs.

Western_Civ on February 25, 2011 at 6:39 PM

What do these thugs not understand? The states are broke.
You’re fighting for collective bargaining, but if the fleebaggers don’t come back and do their jobs, you’re not going to have a job to collective bargain about.

HornetSting on February 25, 2011 at 6:43 PM

What would they do if their benefits depended on measurable profit? Yikes!

Mr_Magoo on February 25, 2011 at 6:45 PM

Not popular with my colleagues, I assure you.

Bob’s Kid on February 25, 2011 at 6:27 PM

When I said today in the teacher’s lounge that I thought public service employees shouldn’t have a union, including teachers, there was shock and awe.

And yes I am a member and I will be right up until they do away with them. Which I hope is soon. I will be first in line to vote ‘em out if it ever comes to a vote on election day.

The only reason I AM a member is so I can be on the negotiation committee. You can’t negotiate for your own, you have to be part of the group.

Besides, someone has to be willing to cross the picket line should it ever come to that.

Lily on February 25, 2011 at 6:46 PM

I’m sorry, but in the second video…the SHAME! thing…I would have been laughing my a$$ off….

Whargarble!!…Wargarble…
Whargarble!!…Wargarble…

Jesus…GET A JOB YOU $*%holes!!!

BigWyo on February 25, 2011 at 6:50 PM

The tea party to this day doesn’t have a leader, not even a name to it.

Your potential clients are poor saps.

Schadenfreude on February 25, 2011 at 6:08 PM

crr said she’s going into the John Edwards Junk Science sector of the legal field. You know, “litigation”.

Facts aren’t important in that part of the legal realm. It’s no surprise they call what they do “practice”.

Del Dolemonte on February 25, 2011 at 6:51 PM

They speak of Union Busting, as if it were a BAD thing.

franksalterego on February 25, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Indeed. It’s about time.

BigWyo on February 25, 2011 at 6:54 PM

Indeed. I was asked by a different colleague if I’d strike and I told him no, under NO circumstances. If this insanity spreads to CA, I’ll still be in my classroom teaching the kids I’m paid to teach!

Bob's Kid on February 25, 2011 at 6:56 PM

Labor unions are running an extortion racket.
They should be prosecuted under RICO.
What do you expect from the AL Capone school of government.
When the Dollar hyper-inflates, their pensions will be worth zero.

esblowfeld on February 25, 2011 at 6:58 PM

Bob’s Kid on February 25, 2011 at 6:56 PM

Scab!
We support you, Bob’s Kid. You have your priorities in the right place. You are truly…doing it for the kids!

HornetSting on February 25, 2011 at 6:59 PM

The Union is a CULT!!

Oh,and there NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canopfor on February 25, 2011 at 7:10 PM

ask these people if they realize that they’re government employees? That this is a democracy, you know, will of the people?

joeindc44 on February 25, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Bob’s Kid on February 25, 2011 at 6:56 PM
=================
Scab!

HornetSting on February 25, 2011 at 6:59 PM

HornetSting:

STRENGTH IN NUMBERES,

I also second Stingette’s Solidarity,to have Bob’s Kids’s
back,er,his six o’clock!:)

canopfor on February 25, 2011 at 7:13 PM

yeah, I can’t believe that these protests aren’t picking up steam. They’re sooooo convincing. What are the union thugs going to do when they have to protest in Wisconsin, Indiana, and New Jersey? They can’t all be bussed to different places at the same time.

joeindc44 on February 25, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Imagine if they all danced in unison. Now, that would be a youtube sensation…

Fallon on February 25, 2011 at 5:49 PM

I hadn’t seen that, Fallon. Thanks. Not exactly the dancing fountains at the Bellagio, but clever, inoffensive, nondisruptive and free. What’s not to like?

SKYFOX on February 25, 2011 at 7:19 PM

From The Teacher InSurgency Website!!
=======================================

Oh Sh*t,theres going to be a Law Enforcement Sleep
Over/(with Optional Pillow Fights)
=======================================

******************************************

News Headlines
All news
Head of police union asks governor to keep Capitol open and announces law enforcement sleepover
Posted: 2/25/2011 1:13:42 PM

From the Wisconsin Professional Police Association

Following action by lawmakers to approve a rule change that clears the way for closing down the State Capitol and ejecting the people protesting Governor Walker’s bill to curtail union activity, the head of the Wisconsin Professional Police Association called on the governor today to keep the Capitol building open and allow the peaceful protesters to remain.

“The law enforcement officers from across the state that have been working at the Capitol and have been very impressed with how peaceful everyone has been,” said WPPA Executive Director Jim Palmer. “As has been reported in the media, the protesters are cleaning up after themselves and have not caused any problems. The fact of that matter is that Wisconsin’s law enforcement community opposes Governor Walker’s effort to eliminate most union activity in this state, and we implore him to not do anything to increase the risk to officers and the public. The costs of providing security can never outweigh those associated with a conflict.”

Palmer also announced that, beginning tonight, the WPPA is formally requesting its members from across the state to come to the Capitol to sleep amongst the throngs of other union supporters.

“Law enforcement officers know the difference between right and wrong, and Governor Walker’s attempt to eliminate the collective voice of Wisconsin’s devoted public employees is wrong,” continued Palmer. “That is why we have stood with our fellow employees each day and why we will be sleeping among them tonight.”
———————–

canopfor on February 25, 2011 at 7:20 PM

This lady is awesome! The logic in Denver is stunning to behold.

hoosiermama on February 25, 2011 at 7:21 PM

Labor unions are running an extortion racket.
They should be prosecuted under RICO.
What do you expect from the AL Capone school of government.
When the Dollar hyper-inflates, their pensions will be worth zero.

esblowfeld on February 25, 2011 at 6:58 PM

Depends, -some greedy union pensions are indexed for inflation, some aren’t. Indexing is otherwise rare in private non-union industry.

slickwillie2001 on February 25, 2011 at 7:21 PM

canopfor on February 25, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Just great. No wonder they allowed those people to trash the capitol,.

sandee on February 25, 2011 at 7:23 PM

canopfor on February 25, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Just great. No wonder they allowed those people to trash the capitol,.

sandee on February 25, 2011 at 7:23 PM

sandee:This is nuts,and if you want to get good intel,
cruise the Union Goon websites and proxie blogs!:)

canopfor on February 25, 2011 at 7:25 PM

I think it’s time to send them all to one of their “Anti-Bullying” programs.

miConsevative on February 25, 2011 at 7:27 PM

Your potential clients are poor saps.

Schadenfreude on February 25, 2011 at 6:08 PM

cr666′s potential clients are potential jailbirds.

CurtZHP on February 25, 2011 at 7:28 PM

This lady is awesome! The logic in Denver is stunning to behold.

hoosiermama on February 25, 2011 at 7:21 PM

hoosiermama:Thanks for the video,awesome!:)

canopfor on February 25, 2011 at 7:44 PM

HornetSting on February 25, 2011 at 5:56 PM

I don’t think they believe the money will run out and if they do they want theirs before it does. The will gladly go by seniority to be let go. The new young ones will be the ones out the door.

wi farmgirl on February 25, 2011 at 7:52 PM

These union fanatics are out of their frigging minds!

MCGIRV on February 25, 2011 at 7:56 PM

For the first time in my twenty year career I am truly ashamed of being a teacher. The actions of these supposed teachers and their protests are beyond belief. I thank God that I live in a right to work state and have never been forced to join a teachers union. Unlike these cretins I would never leave my class with a substitute so that I could protest for actions that are bankrupting our country.

dawgyear on February 25, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Yes, the kids are definitely benefitting from these hypocrites not being in the classroom today.

Dopenstrange on February 25, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Private Employee Unions fight for the collective rights of their workers against the mean old capitalists, AKA The Man!!

Public Employee Unions fight for the collective rights of their workers against the mean old, er, uh, hmmm, AKA The Taxpayer!!!

WTF?

Dandapani on February 25, 2011 at 9:35 PM

GET BACK TO WORK, FLEEBAGGERS.

You’re not being paid to protest your bosses.

Good Lt on February 26, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Wow! Was that shame or heil?

ronsfi on February 26, 2011 at 1:56 AM

It’s hard to predict success for a political movement fronted by fat men dressed in prison orange, disrupting their own legislative assembly. Unions all over the country must be thinking about how they can improve their presentation next time.

Kralizec on February 27, 2011 at 9:17 AM