GOProud out of CPAC 2012?

posted at 10:55 am on February 18, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

After two years of participation and controversy, new management at the American Conservative Union have decided to start “vetting” organizations for participation at CPAC — and that means that GOProud, in all likelihood, won’t be admitted as a participating organization in 2012. New ACU chair Al Cardenas says that its individual members will be welcomed to the conservative conference, but as long as the organization itself pursues policies allowing for gay marriage and gays in the military, the ACU will not approve GOProud’s participation. Cardenas explained this on Wednesday in an interview on C-SPAN:

Al Cardenas, the new chairman of the American Conservative Union (ACU), announced on CSPAN Wednesday that the his organization, which hosts the annual CPAC event, will now vet organizations before allowing them to participate.

The statement hints that gay conservative organization GOProud, a group whose participation infuriated social conservatives, and other groups determined insufficiently conservative by the ACU may not be welcome at next year’s 2012 CPAC.

Cardenas said that groups advocating for the repeal of “don’t ask, don’t tell” or supporting gay marriage would not be welcome.

“If you are a group, and this has got nothing to do with your orientation,” said Cardenes, “of straight couples, and you advocate gay marriage, that’s not within the scope of what we believe the three legs of the stool of the movement are.”

Chris Barron, head of GOProud, attempted to put a brave face on the news:

GOProud Chairman Christopher Barron told TheDC, “We have been told by multiple sources on the ACU board that no decision has been made about GOProud and CPAC 2012.”

“If there is a vetting process that looks at the policy positions held by the participating organizations then GOProud will clearly be back as a sponsor next year,” said Barron.

Technically, GOProud wasn’t a sponsor in 2011 — they were a “participating organization,” one of a record 117 to attend CPAC this year. Their presence sparked a boycott that ended up involving few organizations, but some prominent organizations chose not to attend (Family Research Council, Heritage Foundation) while leaving their motivations less clear. FRC did protest against the inclusion of GOProud while declining to call their absence a “boycott.”

Cardenas’ formula leaves little doubt that he means to exclude GOProud, however. The group does not explicitly call for support for gay marriage, but does have as part of their agenda opposition to the Defense of Marriage Act in their position to keep the federal government out of marriage. They also explicitly supported an end to Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.

But that’s not what will keep GOProud out in 2012.  Chris Barron’s interview in Metro Weekly dropped like a bomb on those on ACU’s board that had supported their inclusion at CPAC, with Barron’s slam at ACU chair Cleta Mitchell as a “bigot” (via Erick Erickson):

”I think there’s a couple people in Heritage who, at the behest of Cleta Mitchell – who is just a nasty bigot … she got some of the people at Heritage early on fired up about this,” Barron says. ”We tried very, very hard to smooth this over and to avoid any public fight with Heritage and then when Heritage came up with their excuse about how this wasn’t about GOProud – first of all, we knew it was, we knew it was six months ago – but we were willing to publicly let them.”

Barron later apologized, but the damage was already done. Erick’s reaction was not much different from many of those attending CPAC:

You really should read the whole thing. You’ll learn that should you disagree with GOProud, you are a bigot too. In fact there are lots of delightful quotes. GOProud has taken one of the favorite leftist bullet points and brought it straight into CPAC. You oppose affirmative action? You’re a racist. You oppose gay marriage? You’re a bigot.

Wonderful trick. Sadly, it is being used on real heros within the conservative movement, including Cleta Mitchell, a board member of the American Conservative Union. …

Cleta Mitchell is not just my friend and lawyer, she is one of the keystones of the conservative movement in Washington, D.C. When Sharron Angle’s campaign seemed off the rails right after the primary, it was Cleta who went in to help right the ship. It was Cleta Mitchell who stepped up to defend Christine O’Donnell when no one else would. It was Cleta Mitchell who exerted pressure on wavering conservatives to get on board Marco Rubio’s campaign. It was Cleta Mitchell who helped organize defense and offense for a host of conservative causes headed to court. It remains Cleta Mitchell who does not hesitate to give advice for new conservative organizations and pick up the phone to raise money for conservative causes and candidates.

It should come as no surprise that GOProud won’t be back next year, especially not with Barron at the top of the organization. The new “vetting” standards will certainly please some of the organizations that refused to attend this year, but the real story is that the ACU is not going to welcome back an organization that accuses its board members of bigotry, especially a group whose inclusion cost them standing among their friends for the past two years.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

I know what your questions are. How can I get my decadent desires fulfilled. I certainly may not speak out against any other abhorrent behaviors as it will make mine less tolerable, so I will support all levels of moral decay so I will not be challenged on my own immoral behaviors. – astonerii on February 20, 2011 at 8:47 PM

You must have some mighty decadent, immoral desires. Your use of the term decadent reminds me of the very moral Soviet Union who used the same word to define the capitalist western democracies, while they imprisoned their people in a worker’s paradise. How about using the term Great Satan that is used by the mad mullahs of Iran.

SC.Charlie on February 20, 2011 at 9:10 PM

No one need to prove that their lifestyle or marriage is beneficial to society. Again, considering the 50% divorce rate alone illustrates just how so many current marriages are not of worth.

the 50% was a projection, it never actually occurred. Your a dishonest hack of a human being unworthy of of giving credence to, but I am a bit bored this weekend, so I will indulge myself in continue mockery of you.

This is the Census Bureau’s often-cited “50%” rate, the proportion of marriages taking place right now that will eventually divorce, which has since been revised downward to roughly 43% by the National Center for Health Statistics but was moved back up to around 50% by the Census Bureau in 2002, with even more ifs ands and buts than usual. Most recently, according to the New York Times, it has been revised downward to just over 40%.

Only a hack would continue to use statistics that have been debunked by his very own beloved paper of fish wrap record. This is just an assumption, but since you use their old talking points, I just have the feeling it must be the case.

Then, to top that off, it takes an even worse hack to not realize that when your changes are causing damage to something valuable to society, you, at the very least, stop causing more damage, and better yet reverse the damage done.

Abortion has caused damage to the society and marriage as in institution. No Fault, same day, no signature required, no questions asked divorces has done extreme damage to society and the marriage as in institution. Birth control subsidization (increasing use beyond what it normally would be) has also damaged society and marriage as an institution. How dare you demand to have your perverted abhorrent behavior added to the list of attacks on this society and the Institution of Marriage. You are such a selfish debauched individual that you refuse to see the decay your actions create. It would prevent you from indulging in your decadent behaviors if you did allow yourself to see it.

astonerii on February 20, 2011 at 9:15 PM

SC.Charlie on February 20, 2011 at 9:10 PM

astonerii on February 20, 2011 at 9:16 PM

SC.Charlie on February 20, 2011 at 9:10 PM

That barrel is pretty bare if that is the great comeback for the historian of fish wrap record who knows nothing about the decline of the Roman Empire.

Edited, that looks better.

astonerii on February 20, 2011 at 9:17 PM

That barrel is pretty bare if that is the great comeback for the historian of record who knows nothing about the decline of the Roman Empire. – astonerii on February 20, 2011 at 9:16 PM

I bow before the all knowing god, astonerii, who can predict when and why western civilization will end. The gays are the disease, not the rise of militant Islam or the immoral or decadent behavior of those who don’t work.

SC.Charlie on February 20, 2011 at 9:23 PM

SC.Charlie on February 20, 2011 at 9:23 PM

Good, it is about time.

Now, your first task to be honest. I never said gay marriage will destroy western civilization. I said it would be a contributing factor. Based on the history that your degree taught you, you know this would be true. A society that cannot control its appetite for decadent and abhorrent behaviors cannot pass onto the following generations a better way of life.

astonerii on February 20, 2011 at 9:33 PM

SC.Charlie on February 20, 2011 at 9:23 PM

I do not consider the gays to be the disease, just s symptom of the disease. A society that cannot control its appetite for decadent and abhorrent behaviors cannot pass onto the following generations a better way of life. When society is too debased and too immoral to prevent behaviors such as homosexuality to pervade the public square, there are very few things it can do. Such as convince ingrates to work and summon up the moral convictions to defeat an enemy like militant Islam.

You are under the impression that society can condone every vice that any individual wants to partake in and remain vibrant and prosperous. I do not.

astonerii on February 20, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Your still here? I thought for sure you had enough self awareness to have slunk away by now.

And again, that is all you have; insults.

I am not the one to run and come back so many time Stoner.

Nothing available to use as an argument, and yet here you are blabbering away like the mental health escapee on the street corner telling people that the time has come.

Again Stoner, I cited proof of why so many scholars believe Rome fell including your religion.

Where are your sources for your claims? I mean, the ones you haven’t already admitted were erroneous like Rome falling due to accepting same-sex marriage.

Gave up on your god of xian did we.

I don’t have any god, especially a xian one. The xian god, of course, is yours.

And again, no comment about xmas…

I was really starting to enjoy the level of patheticness your crutch word was exuding.

Wow. A crotch reference form a gay-bashing marine?

Well, at least there is hope you may learn something here after all, if you can come to realize xian is not helping your cause, anything is possible!

A xian like you never helps any cause, except for intolerance, hatred, fear and the erosion of personal freedoms.

You rally against so many and seek to force so many to live is a world bereft of personal freedoms that I am shocked you claim to be a formerly disable marine.

Does that poor word choice mean you are formerly disable or a former marine who is disabled?

A real Marine would possess a modicum of honor at least
while you appear to be bereft of such a concept.

It is obvious that duty and sacrifice made by homosexuals are meaningless in your opinions if they didn’t keep their “deviant”, as you define it, behavior to themselves.

Your soon to born child has a rather dark future ahead.

If it is a boy, he will learn blind hatred of others, a simplistic, erroneous and myopic view of history and the world and, much like his father, be without honor.

If it is a girl, well she will soon discover that she is to have limited freedoms when it comes to her reproduction.

Given your other views, I’m sure her limited freedom over her own body it just one of many limited freedoms.

Besides your claims of what should be done to these “faggots”, as you call them, and your odd and simplistically xian-based view of history, you have provided just so many examples of what not be as a rational human being.

The biggest is perhaps your willingness to trample over the personal rights and freedoms of others or simply deny and repress them outright.

Amusing, horrifying , sad and most of all cowardly.

A real Marine would have more and be more.

At the very least, he or she would be honorable.

And honor is something you simply cannot fake as exampled by your statements here.

And you never did answer what you will do when same sex marriage is legal everywhere.

I can just image the type of honor you will display then, especially if your own son or daughter is one of those deviants.

Gene Splicer on February 20, 2011 at 9:51 PM

the 50% was a projection, it never actually occurred.

Your source is Divorce Forum? Again, this si the best you can find? Try a more legitimate source that such an old activist blog/site.

I’m not causing damage unlike someone out to legalize harm to illegals and force women to have children, like you.

You are projecting again Stoner. If my behavior is aberrant then you are against married men with a family.

Yes, contrary to your claim of me being a faggot, I am married and have a family. I just tend to defend the rights of the individual.

So says the man without honor.

Again, a real Marine would be more.

Gene Splicer on February 20, 2011 at 9:59 PM

And again, that is all you have; insults.

If you had any argument I would have something to work with. Since your have nothing there, it leaves only you to argue about. Want me to instead ask you questions about how your daddy touched you as a child?

I don’t have any god, especially a xian one. The xian god, of course, is yours.

Of course you do. That is where you go when you know you are not powerful enough to go on. Xian! Ah, I feel better now.

And again, no comment about xmas…

We are talking about Christmas? Funny, I thought it was about gay groups and how they do not in any way shape or form fit into conservatism. What would you like to know? I was thinking xian would have told you.

Wow. A crotch reference form a gay-bashing marine?

Um, I am lost, I am sure most readers are. I know it is a joke or something, and it will not be funny if you have to explain it, but you really should. I said crutch, not crotch.

Your soon to born child has a rather dark future ahead.

Darker than need be thanks to people similar to you. But I think my child will do just fine.

blah blah blah

Wow, that was some level of hatred you show towards me. I think you really need to be tolerant of me and my views. How dare you attack me because I am different. We need to have diversity and all, right? No opinion about what is true can be false, right? How can make a judgment call about what is right or wrong? I seem to think that is your argument. Yet, there you are being a non diverse shut down the other side person. Hypocrite! You are demanding that your view be seen as true, even with no evidence to back it up and scream about how mine is false. Hypocrite! You think you have the wisdom to decide what does and does not harm society. That the lessons learned from thousands of years of human culture in every part of the world is wrong, and that you and your friends have come upon some enlightening knoweldge that will suddenly allow behaviors that previously always ended in bad outcomes to create a prosperous and wonderful world. You are no where near as wise as the men who founded this nation. You are nothing but a whinny little nobody who thinks that

I want

is a good enough reason for someone to have.

astonerii on February 20, 2011 at 10:10 PM

So the referenced site that proved my claim that Rome fell partially due to the xian faith is something you are ignoring then?

You know, for someone who talks soo much about being against deviants and deviant behavior, you really like bringing up a great deal of sexual innuendo.

Are you projecting?

Is that why you hate homosexuals so much because your father touched you?

I don’t need to rely upon myth to go on.

If I did, I would find a more pleasant myth than the xian one you follow, personal faith being what it is.

We are talking about Christmas?

So more intellectual dishonesty or you really cannot follow a conversation.

You are still not address xmas as the same abbreviation as xian. Care to?

Sure they do. They just don’t fit into your archaic xian-based view of what a conservative is.

What would you like to know? I was thinking xian would have told you.

Again, I am not a follower of your xian god. Are you really that childish? (rhetorical)

I don’t know. Considering you were unemployed for soo long. Seems like you cannot hold a job. At the very least, that is of concern.

blah blah blah

Yes, cower away again. Avoid anything you cannot face.

Wow, that was some level of hatred you show towards me.

Not at all. I did not use one hateful comment. I simply referenced how you have stated to see the world, personal freedoms and what your comments have illustrated you to be.

I have yet to call you any names like the “faggot” term you seem so comfortable in throwing around.

I think you really need to be tolerant of me and my views

And why would I need to be tolerant of a fearful , gay-bashing Marine poser who wants homosexual to go back to hiding, believes illegal aliens should have not protection or rights and want women to be forced to have children once they are pregnant?

To tolerate such nonsense would be wrong.

How dare you attack me because I am different.

I am not “attacking “ you at all. I am standing up to your public claims that would rob people of their basic freedoms.

We need to have diversity and all, right?

Your childish attempts at perverting what you condemn as “progressive” on so many blogs and forums is just that Stoner.

Diversity does not mean the acceptance of a hate filled man or his rhetoric.

No opinion about what is true can be false, right?

According to whom?

How can make a judgment call about what is right or wrong?

Easy. Your desire to see any personal freedom done away with or up to a public vote is wrong no matter if it comes from your xian faith or not.

I seem to think that is your argument.

No, you simply don’t get my argument.

Yet, there you are being a non diverse shut down the other side person.

Not at all. You can keep lying all you like, but it changes nothing.

Unlike you, I have never stated that anyone needs to be forced back into hiding or keep any aspect of themselves hidden.

Hypocrite!

Not as such. I have been quite consistent in my arguments while you have had to back peddle on quite a few like Rome falling due to same-sex marriage.

And again Stoner, that is a lie on your part. I have provided proof while you have provided xian talking points , links to Conservapedia how homosexuality is wrong and a link to a very outdated anti-divorce blog that wants to not only make divorce much, much harder, but advocates Covenant marriage.

Hypocrite!

Nope. Still consistent on my part.

You think you have the wisdom to decide what does and does not harm society.

I never claimed anything of the sort but I would have to bet that a hate filled phobic “Marine” such as yourself and his desires to see rights removed, women suppressed and homosexuals persecuted is much, much worse for society that allowing homosexuals to have equal rights based upon personal freedoms.

And what lessons are those? You have not cited any fact or sources. You just keep making unsubstantiated claims, posting xian talking points and repeating your opinion.

Again, you failed to cite any source to backup your often repeated hollow claims. Until you do or can, then they are just that; hollow.

You are no where near as wise as the men who founded this nation.

Actually, I am and a far bit better considering that I, and so many like me, have taken their principles, run with them and taken them to their modern conclusion.

This would include, but is not limited to, the unalienable rights every person in the United States has simply by the fact of our existence. One of those rights would be the ability to enter into a contract or contracts of our choosing, like marriage.

You are nothing but a whinny little nobody who thinks that I want is a good enough reason for someone to have.

Yes, such a brave xian marine indeed.

You appear to have a very closed mind since you have not been able to comprehend what I have stated.

Personal freedoms are just that and are not up to xians like you to debate over, limit and deny.

You, like everyone else, are free to think and believe as you desire and, just like everyone else, you are limited in what you allowed to do outside of that realm.

To quote the great philosopher George Carlin, “Religion can be a lift in your shoe, but there is no reason to go nailing lifts to everyone’s feet.”

I’ve seen people shine under religion and become great people just as I have seen people shackled and limited by religion.

That is why I always defend the right of the one over the demand of the many.

Self-determination, a concept the founding fathers would be well away of, is also something your type of overtly religious and limiting desired world would remove.

But again, you cower from addressing a basic question Stoner.

What will you do when same sex marriage is legal in every state?

Worse yet, what will yo do if one of your children come out a homosexual?

Gene Splicer on February 20, 2011 at 11:18 PM

You are still not address xmas as the same abbreviation as xian. Care to?

Ah, now I get it. You do have faith. HAH HAH what a hoot. you are so scared of naming Christ that you have created your very own little practice with a taboo. How precious and cute. You really do have a god and religion. Its ok, there are many like you out there, you are not alone.

That is why I always defend the right of the one over the demand of the many.

Ah yes. So, the man who kills another should be free to go, the protection of the many is undesirable and too restricting on his freedom. Protecting the many is wrong. Jailing the man who cheats many people out of their money must also be let go. Oh, no, you say otherwise, these are special situations, here we can make laws to take away freedoms. Hypocrite!

The defense of the many allows the freedoms of the one. Without the many there is no freedom for the one. A child is no better off with parents who chose to feed the child first while starving themselves to death. A society made poor by a decadence will have no desire nor ability to defend the individual from the deprivations of the many. There will be many who indulge in those deprivations when society continually allows more and more abhorrent behaviors to b no longer be considered deviant, but embraced.

astonerii on February 20, 2011 at 11:36 PM

And you still are as intellectually dishonest as always.

You really think I made up the abbreviation xmas?

You really do have a god and religion. Its ok, there are
many like you out there, you are not alone.

And how do you get the idea that I have any form of religion, other than in a dishonest manner?

Intellectually dishonest again Allen.

It is sad that you have to resort to trying to take what I have stated out of context and spin, ei lie, about what my comment meant.

We are not talking about violence or acts of violence but personal freedoms.

If all you can do is lie, then you have lost more footing in this discussion than I thought.

Again, so odd that of all of my long post and topics you chose to lie and distorter only one part.

Again, also odd how you still cannot address that one question about what you will do when same sex marriage is the law in every state.

Not too much of a shock coming from a person who equates homosexuals with pedophiles and those involved in bestiality like you do.

Gene Splicer on February 21, 2011 at 12:13 AM

believes illegal aliens should have not protection or rights

You do? How about we obey the Federal Laws on the issue.

and want women to be forced to have children once they are pregnant?

This is why it’s hard for me to take “Conservative” gays seriously. You might be fiscally conservative but you’re sure no ally of a real Conservative when it comes to issues that we care deeply about. As a matter of fact, you sound like any other liberal spouting talking points.

To tolerate such nonsense would be wrong.

To tolerate the continued eroding of Conservatism to make nice with people like you is wrong.

hawkdriver on February 21, 2011 at 10:06 AM

You do? How about we obey the Federal Laws on the issue.

and want women to be forced to have children once they are pregnant?

To tolerate such nonsense would be wrong.

hawkdriver on February 21, 2011 at 10:06 AM

hawkdriver on February 21, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Xian

Gene Splicer on February 21, 2011 at 12:13 AM

I just love your religious observance. It is just amazing how it goes that those who hate religion the most actually spend more effort every day performing the tasks required of their anti-religion based activities that they actually become far more fundamental than the leaders of cults.

XIAN!

astonerii on February 21, 2011 at 11:29 AM

GONAMBLAisConservative

GOGoatLuversUnite!

GOThreesomeInOurRoomAfterExhibitHallClosesAnyTakers?

GOConservativeS&Mer’s

GORosyPalmerPolicyNerdLobby

CPAC needs a bigger tent!

Akzed on February 21, 2011 at 4:12 PM

You do? How about we obey the Federal Laws on the issue.

And federal law does not remove all protections and rights form illegal aliens as you want it to be.

Again, I can cite your own desired constitutional amendment.

astonerrii’s blog:
Amendment 8:
All Illegal, undocumented or otherwise uninvited aliens of the United States Government are afforded no rights, privileges or immunities which have been granted to citizens,legal residents and invited aliens though this constitution.

Ah. Back to calling me gay since I support equal rights for homosexuals. Typical for a closed minded xian and social conservative of your bent.

Conservative does not mean social conservative as you would like it to mean.

As a matter of fact, you sound like any other liberal spouting talking points.

Based upon nothing but your hollow opinions. You are reaching and back peddling again.

You have already mention my libertarian POV, via another childish insult of course.

Again, you are confusing social conservatism with conservatism. Not the same.

And I dare to say that even most social conservatives would not advocate what you have about illegal aliens.

I just love your religious observance.

You mean how I defend the right of self-determination when it comes to faith or lack thereof?

And that is again your hollow, unsubstantiated option.

I have a long standing consistency when it comes to the topic of personal freedoms and self-determination when it comes to topics like faith.

You too have a long standing consistency when it comes to the topic of personal freedoms and your apparent obsessions with homosexuals and what you label deviant behavior.

Again, odd how you avoided talking about your public comments about homosexuals.

Why did you avoid talking about your grouping of homosexuals with pedophiles and those involved in bestiality?

Again, Allen, this is how you cite a source to backup your claims.

You have blacks and Hispanics on one side (racial minority) and on the other side you have welfare queens, gays, lesbians, transsexuals, bisexuals, pedophiles, beastialists and other groups of deviant behaviors that want to be made mainstream by having laws enacted that say they are natural and welcomed into our society. If you need a law to say that you are normal and welcomed, then you are a freak and very far from conservative.

That same page, earlier in the same post, has your list of importance of what you see as most socially and fascally conservative.

Very informative how single men rank higher in your opinion than single women.

But that would be sadly typical for a social conservative, and a xian based one, of your ilk.

Again Allen, you cannot address the really important questions and keep avoided them over and over while what you have posted both here and across the web supports not only my claims but my claims about what type of xian you are.

So, care to address why you rank women lower than men?

So, care to address why you group homosexuals with pedophiles and those involved with bestiality?

Care to explain why there are so many people of faith willing to accept homosexual or just treat them with a modicum of human respect while you think your religion allows you to push them back into hiding?

I’m betting no.

Gene Splicer on February 21, 2011 at 4:39 PM

Akzed on February 21, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Here here!!! That seems like it might not work for long. Hamburger today and I will pay your Tuesday.

astonerii on February 21, 2011 at 4:42 PM

I’m sorry HarkDriver,

You sounded so much like the phobic allen and were making the same talking points, I though you were him.

Also sorry, but I only have time enough for now to talk to one fear-fill and hate-filled phobic today.

Perhaps tomorrow?

Gene Splicer on February 21, 2011 at 4:42 PM

Libertarians are nothing better than the liberal proregressive crowd. They just do not want to be burdened with the cost of their choices, and thus push for all the same actions, just not willing to pay the prices those actions cost. Since you live in a society that produces wealth, you can spout off all your garbage and never be forced to actually pay the cost of all the bad choices you force the society as a whole to eventually account for. Basically you are or want to be a debauched deviant living on mommy and daddy’s life long earned riches complaining about how they are not supporting you in your personal choices of self destruction. It is pathetic and repulsive.

Gays and bisexuals predominately are the abusers of children. While comprising a modest 1% to 3% of the populations they account for a far higher amount of the sexual abuse of children. If you allow one deviant behavior, you are only opening the door to the next worst deviant behavior to be the next “civil rights” battle. Where exactly did I avoid anything? But, thanks for another opportunity to make you look bad.

So, care to address why you rank women lower than men?

Ranking he is talking about.

The core of conservatives is the family unit. A father, mother and some number of children unit is by far the most socially and more importantly, fiscally conservative. After that, you have married couples sans children as conservative. Next up are single working males. Then single males. Followed by single women sans children. Then single women.

It is not my ranking, it is their own ranking. Traditional families are more likely to be conservative than the other groups. At the end of the spectrum is a single woman with a child who is likely to enjoy the special treatment that proregressivism lies they are providing while simultaneously not likely to fire the politician that offers her free things for not working and replace him with someone that says get a job.

They are called proregressive religious people who have fallen for all the corruption gimmicks that have been offered to them. They think that stealing (taxes) your money from you for a charitable cause is also great idea. So, I really do not give them much credibility.

astonerii on February 21, 2011 at 5:00 PM

Libertarians are nothing better than the liberal proregressive crowd.

Gays and bisexuals predominately are the abusers of children.

It is not my ranking, it is their own ranking.

So all you can post is more unsubstantiated and hollow opinions.

So much for your claim earlier about backing up your claims.

Considering HawkDriver’s Opie Taylor/Barney Fief movement and your hollow claim that homosexuals are in the same category as pedophiles and those who pursue sex with animals, I wonder how long will it be before you claim that homosexuality must be considered a mental disease again?

Gays and bisexuals predominately are the abusers of children.

Wow. I didn’t know so many churches were run by homosexuals and bisexuals. I mean after it was revealed just how many priests molested so many boys over so many decades. I guess, since we no longer hear of modern molestation that they have taken their xian pedophilia back into the closet. How social conservatively minded of them, again, using your definitions.

In the end, you still have nothing to backup your claims other than your hollow claims themselves, hatred, fear and an odd obsession over deviancy which you seem to know a great deal about.

Thank you so much for all the fun and further establishing your reputation.

Be seeing you Allen.

Gene Splicer on February 21, 2011 at 6:08 PM

xian!

Gene Splicer on February 21, 2011 at 6:08 PM

I am sure it sounds much like “Jimmy” on south park.

It is such a great religious practice you got. I am sure it brings you much comfort when you are stressed.

astonerii on February 21, 2011 at 6:39 PM