Trump to Ron Paul fans at CPAC: C’mon, you know he can’t get elected

posted at 6:15 pm on February 10, 2011 by Allahpundit

Amusing and certainly true, but as a heckler helpfully reminded him, that’s an awfully big stone to be throwing from a house that glassy. Says a Paul advisor:

Joe Seehusen, Paul’s former deputy campaign manager, had one question for Trump: “What do you know about politics? I like Donald, but I think Donald gets carried away sometimes.” He added there “was s certain preposterousness” that Trump, who has never held public office, could criticize an 11-term congressman for not winning election.

Why is Trump even at CPAC, you ask? Because GOProud invited him, ostensibly to “help support the conference.” How it helps the conference to have a publicity whore show up to tout his vanity candidacy, I’m not sure. But give ‘em credit for knowing their audience: Apparently, The Donald brought down the house. Click the image to watch.

Update: Rand Paul sticks up for dad.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

He also gets endorsed by neo-Nazi groups like Stormfront.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Hey, maybe we ought to invite Stormfront to CPAC next year. After all, surely they are conservative on fiscal issues. Who cares about that NAZI angle? It wouldn’t mean people were endorsing Neo-Nazism if they merely attend the conference, right? And anybody who would boycott the conference would be sitting a dimly lit room mumbling to themselves, rather than participating.

JannyMae on February 10, 2011 at 7:34 PM

He’s a crank.

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2011 at 7:06 PM

That sums it up nicely.

BigWyo on February 10, 2011 at 7:37 PM

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 7:32 PM

I’m no Trump fan…did like his speech though…but he’s won every bid for public office he’s ever been in.

BigWyo on February 10, 2011 at 7:39 PM

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Neil Cavuto is a brilliant conservative.
Alex Jones is a truther conspiracy theorist

They are in NO way equivalent!

Btw:Almost every Ron Paul supporter I’ve encountered has been a truther.

My guess is that 95% + of Tim Pawlenty supporters-I am one- aren’t truthers.
Ditto for the supporters of:
Gov. Palin
Daniels
Newt
Romney
Huck
Cain
Etc…yet Ron Paul seems to attract truthers like moths to a bug-zapper.

Why is that?
Please explain.
You have my rapt attention.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 7:41 PM

He’s a master at saying everything negative about Israel and the banks…but never actually using the “J” word.

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2011 at 7:16 PM

So is it your contention that the State of Israel and the banks should be above reproach… because there are Jews involved in both?

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 7:42 PM

I don’t see the glass house. Paul has proven, repeatedly, that he cannot win on a National platform. Isn’t it a bit premature to dismiss Trump as a vanity candidate?

I can think of another self-confident Republican, who is incredibly blunt, and enjoying great success right now. One man’s teachers union is another’s OPEC.

Trump has never been a public servant, but he has been a Chief Executive and seems to have a pretty strong grip on global economics. He, like Christie, also seems pretty good at playing to the crowd he hopes to represent.

JCred on February 10, 2011 at 7:44 PM

JannyMae on February 10, 2011 at 7:34 PM

So now Gay conservatives are the moral equivalent of those who follow a dead genocidal maniac?
Thanks for explaining that to me.
///

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 7:46 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 7:41 PM

Neil Cavuto is a brilliant conservative.
Alex Jones is a truther conspiracy theorist

They are in NO way equivalent!

They are, in fact, equivalent in at least one way… they both like giving Ron Paul airtime? Should Ron Paul turn down that airtime, despite having disagreements with both over very important policies?

Btw:Almost every Ron Paul supporter I’ve encountered has been a truther.

Something tells me I’ve encountered a lot more than you have. And I of very few who even brook such talk, much less engage in it.

But please… provide me a link where RP has ever, in written or spoken word, given any credence to the idea that the 9/11 attacks were perpetrated by anyone other than Islamist terrorists. He’s a very public figure. If 9/11 truth is such a central part of his politics, surely you can provide some links of his Trutherism.

Because I know I can provide plenty where he publicly denounces it.

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 7:50 PM

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Nice logical fallacy there. Neil Cavuto isn’t a nutjob. Alex Jones is, and either you know it, or you’re as nutty as he is.

I’m not going to produce a list of truther rallies for you.

I noticed you didn’t address the fact that he’s both a John Birch fan and an NAU nutjob. Wonder why that is?

If he wants to slash spending, why is he still spending on earmarks? Not much of a Tea Party representative.

And some crank politicians are more inconsistent than others. Ron Paul being one of them.

He said Iran poses no threat to us. Are you familiar with what the word “harmless” means? He also said they have no army, navy, or air force. What a smart guy. They’re clearly no threat to us. I guess if they want to wipe Israel off the map, though, that’s just f**king dandy. After all, they run the banks, right? The Protocols said so.

His title is Congressman or Representative Paul, by the way. You cultists love the “Dr. Paul” label because you worship the guy.

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2011 at 7:52 PM

I frankly think a Trump candidacy could get a bigger following of the masses than you give him the potential for. People love a celebrity, i.e. Reagan, Ventura, Schwarzenagger, and the national mood still seems to be in favor of a candidate outside of the typical Washington politicians. Add to his resume the business expertise that Romney brings, and the no nonsense outspokeness that lots of people love about Christie and their could just be a winning formula there. Then again, I thought Guillianni had a good shot too…….

lynncgb on February 10, 2011 at 7:22 PM

I’ll give you everything that you said…but….The man walks around with a wolverine skin cap glued to his head.
Can he really be taken seriously? All that money and that hair….LMFAO

P. Monk on February 10, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Because I know I can provide plenty where he publicly denounces it.

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 7:50 PM

I’ve had plenty of encounters with Ron Paul supporters both in person and on the web.

Now, please answer my question.
Why does Ron Paul seem to be the only GOP candidate that attracts truthers?

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 7:54 PM

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 7:50 PM

You mean should Ron Paul turn down interviews with this guy?

Let me think about that for a mome-YES!

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Worth noting: my assessment is of Trump’s entire speech. Allah linked to it in his “brought the house down” remark. IMO, it completely overshadows the Paul controversy.

JCred on February 10, 2011 at 7:55 PM

JannyMae on February 10, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Do you promise to express the same level of outrage if Stormfront attends CPAC as you did for GoProud? I ask because the internet has a long memory.

Jeddite on February 10, 2011 at 7:58 PM

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2011 at 7:55 PM

I need to go spray bleach in my eyes after that!

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 7:59 PM

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 7:42 PM

It is my contention when the rhetoric of a paleocon, be it Pat Buchanan, or Lew Rockwell, or Ron Paul, or Murray Rothbard, or whoever, sounds damn near identical to the rhetoric of this book, rhetoric that has been passed down for the last century, that I take it for the dusty, overused bulls**t it’s always been.

Easy way to spot the contention: be it the 9/11 hijackers, or Bin Laden, or Iran, or Palestine, or Egypt, or Syria, or Jordan, or any other body which wants to slaughter Jews, they’re all somehow “pushed” into their acts of mass murder by Israel, by the US, by Britain, or by whatever Western forces try to stop them. At the same time, those Western forces are just “evil occupiers carrying out terrorism on these poor oppressed people”.

Hell, some of them go right ahead and invoke Godwin.

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2011 at 8:01 PM

JannyMae on February 10, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Good job of equating homosexuals to Nazis! You should be so proud!

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2011 at 8:02 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Of course you have, sweetheart. Of course you have.

Now, please answer my question.
Why does Ron Paul seem to be the only GOP candidate that attracts truthers?

You’d have to ask one of them. I don’t know many Truthers, and actively ridicule them when I do have the misfortune.

What I do know is that Ronald Reagan himself said when someone supports you, that means they support your ideas, not that you support their ideas. If Truthers follow Paul, they support a man who roundly denounces Trutherism in very public forums.

Tell me, how long will I have to wait twerp?

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 8:05 PM

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2011 at 8:02 PM

The ‘lovely’ lady is obviously ignorant of the fact that the Nazis PERSECUTED homosexuals. Plenty ‘pink triangles’ died in the camps.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 8:07 PM

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 8:05 PM

What do you think of his answer here?

Also, how’s that bombing of Iran going? Particularly the “false flag incident” he predicts?

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Tell me, how long will I have to wait twerp?

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 8:05 PM
I don’t give DAMN what he has or hasn’t said.
You are judged partially by the company you keep.
Now-You said that truthers are attracted to RP’s ideas.
Well-why are his ideas more attractive to them then the ideas of someone Sarah Palin ?

You haven’t give me a satisfactory explanation.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 8:16 PM

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2011 at 8:01 PM

But you yourself, Madcon, made the point that RP never… oh, how did you put it?… uses the “J” word?

So, does he make it a point to not come down on WASP bankers? Or does he just happen to think that banksters are playing a rigged game, where they borrow money at favorable rates, loan at higher rates, and then have overseer of the money bail them out when they fail to turn a profit?

Regardless of whether they are Jewish or not.

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Of course you have, sweetheart. Of course you have.
JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 8:05 PM

I don’t take kindly to being patronized.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 8:20 PM

So is this the first year CPAC went all WWF on us?

anuts on February 10, 2011 at 8:23 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 8:16 PM

I don’t give DAMN what he has or hasn’t said.

Yeah. Color me shocked over that one.

You are judged partially by the company you keep.

What? You mean like This President of the United States meeting with a Klan Imperial Dragon?

Once again, all he can do is denounce their beliefs. If they continue to follow him after that… well, I guess they must care more about Paul’s other position than their crazy conspiracy talk.

You said that truthers are attracted to RP’s ideas.

Once again, you have to inquire of a truther. I can’t see inside their heads.

However, I’m quite sure that SP has plenty of followers who engage in idle speculation about the origin of our President, claiming, (with as little proof as the Truthers, mind you) that he wasn’t born in Hawaii. Now, I’m certain that at some point, SP will say that’s crazy talk, and I want nothing to do with it. Should we call her a Birther if people continue to campaign for her?

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 8:28 PM

You mean should Ron Paul turn down interviews with this guy?

Let me think about that for a mome-YES!

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Why? Because he has crazy ideas?

Glenn Beck has some crazy ideas. Should he refuse to do Beck’s show?

You know who has really crazy ideas? Christiane Amanpour. I mean some of what she believes about the ability of macroeconomic stimulus to raise GDP is laughable. Much more dangerous to the body politic than some crazy-talk about 9/11 conspiracies. Should Ron Paul refuse to do This Week because the host holds dangerous ideas about our economic outlook?

Should any politico refuse to do interviews with people because they disagree with them?

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 8:35 PM

I don’t take kindly to being patronized.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 8:20 PM

I’d have figured you’d have gotten used to it by now.

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 8:37 PM

Why? Because he has crazy ideas?

Glenn Beck has some crazy ideas. Should he refuse to do Beck’s show?

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 8:35 PM

No, because he is crazy. You really don’t know who you’re talking about, do you?

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2011 at 8:40 PM

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 8:28 PM
You seem to have an equivalency problem.
I’m not a birther but questioning the president’s country of orgin is nowhere near as awful/evil as suggesting that the US government perpetrated the attacks that murdered 3000 citizens on September 11, 2001!

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Ron Paul calls Gaza a “concentration camp.” Says Hamas a legitimate govt.

Hard Right on February 10, 2011 at 8:49 PM

unseen:
Catmman:
annoyinglittletwerp:

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Off to “Study”…

FloridaBill on February 10, 2011 at 9:01 PM

ugh. How annoying. RP singlehandedly brings more people to CPAC and tea parties he attends than anyone else (bar Sarah Palin) and all the neocons at HA can do is dismiss anyone who supports his Goldwater principles as ‘troofers’ and nazis. So sick of this, and I don’t consider myself a ‘paulnut.’

Annoyinglittletwerp must be Jenfidel; she spouts the same tired mantra.

Firefly_76 on February 10, 2011 at 9:06 PM

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2011 at 7:52 PM

Why would I know? I’ve never listened to him. But I’m willing to bet I find Alex Jones far less nutty than Chris Matthews or Christiane Amanpour. Should Dr. Paul boycott their programs also?

I’m not going to produce a list of truther rallies for you.

Yeah. That’s pretty much what I thought. Because you know and I know that you can’t.

I have no particular beef with the Birchers. The ones I’ve met seem to be pretty solid citizens. And no, not one of them tried selling me on the idea that Ike was a ComSymp.

Which is more than I can say about the folks I’ve met around here.

And the NAU crowd… they’re absolutely right. I’m quite sure that in places like Davos and and Zurich and Bonn and London that there was talk about a united Europe, decades before the Maastricht Treaty. Do you really think that in some of those very same places, there isn’t talk about a united North America?

Dr. Paul has said openly, in Presidential debates even, that this isn’t conspiracy talk… that independent, very influential NGO’s like the CFR and the Tri-Lateral Commission exist, and that some of their membership have called for integration of nation-states into regional superstates, like the EU.

Not evena member of their caucus.

But when did he vote for any of those earmarks MadCon? I’d sure like a link to that roll-call vote.

Let’s see… $700 billion defense budget against… what?… $25-30 billion?

Well, I’m not worried. But if you enjoy being intimidated by videotapes of parades, I guess you are beyond help.

Gee, must have missed that part about Israel being the 51st state, and that would explain my lack of commitment to defending them.

What’s that? They aren’t a part of the United States? Oh… so that’s why I don’t feel the need to defend them. It’s that whole “sovereign state” thing working there.

They have a nuclear arsenal. Something tells me they’ll be just fine.

For me, it’s just a title that takes less time to write.

But I suspect Emily Post would tell you that it is perfectly appropriate to address him as Dr. Paul, as opposed to the standard honorific “Mr.” when referring to Congressmen.

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 9:07 PM

And then they get all huffy when the sane world laughs at them as ‘birthers’, and lash out at anyone who doesn’t blindly accept the official story on 9/11. So much for “teh gubbamint lies AWL DUH TYME!!11!!1″

Dark-Star on February 10, 2011 at 9:09 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 8:43 PM

It may not be as evil, but it is every bit as stupid.

And done with just as little proof.

So, should SP have to bear the label of Birther if Birthers continue to support her, even after she has denounced their nonsense?

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 9:11 PM

And the NAU crowd… they’re absolutely right.

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 9:07 PM

Thank you and good night!

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2011 at 9:13 PM

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 9:11 PM

SP denounced the Birthers? When and where?

Good for her for disowning those sore losers.

Dark-Star on February 10, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Annoyinglittletwerp must be Jenfidel; she spouts the same tired mantra.

Firefly_76 on February 10, 2011 at 9:06 PM

I’m jenfidel?
I was wondering who I was-so thanks for clearing that up for me.
///

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 9:19 PM

SP denounced the Birthers? When and where?

Good for her for disowning those sore losers.

Dark-Star on February 10, 2011 at 9:14 PM

It was a theoretical case.. Nothing more.

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 9:21 PM

O/T Anyone know of a good anti-Troofer website?

A neighbor, someone I like despite his voter reg (D), is just starting down the road of “Investigation” into building 7, the VP was at the pentagon and ordered no warning be given to occupants…

We’re having dinner manana and I would like to have some ammo in the can before I go.

Thanks, in advance!

FloridaBill on February 10, 2011 at 7:18 PM

I think either the national geographic channel or one of the discovery channels had a couple of 2 hour specials on this topic. They probably even have the DVDs for sale on their website. I can’t remember which of the cable networks did the show. It was well done and I am pretty sure followed the debunking that popular mechanics did with their engineers (I am an engineer and took a materials science class at Purdue, thus I believe the towers came down because the structure was so hot, the molecules in the steel changes properties, became “soft”, and crumpled. We did that exact process in a lab in that class).

karenhasfreedom on February 10, 2011 at 9:22 PM

OT: Michelle Bachman is such a babe.

Someone had to say it.

JohnGalt23 on February 10, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Hey let’s nominate someone who implemented the state version of ObamaCare instead….oh wait…

nazo311 on February 10, 2011 at 10:14 PM

I have seen several video’s of Trump and I am not sure or saying I would vote for him but I liked what he had to say. One was that he wants the UN out of our country which is what I feel they are worthless and need to go somewhere else. I like his idea of taxing the crap out of China, Japan for imports said if he did that we could pay our national debt in one year. I also like his dislike towards NAFTA. There were a lot of issues that Trump talked about that I have been hoping to hear from a prospect for a candidate. Trump is a business man and I truly feel our country needs to be treated like a business. That is how I feel. Bachman is beautiful and I like how she stands as well. She is a true Patriot. Ron Paul oh what is to say except he has nothing but fruit cakes that end up supporting him and some things he says I don’t like at all. Gingrich he is a joke a total joke. Romney no thank you although some ditzy women like him because of his looks! How stupid can some be, looks can be deadly and all we need is for him to try to shove his Romney care down our throats. Then there is Huckawannabee. I cannot stand him he is two faced and from Arkansas. I do really like Col. West and even Herman Cain is a great intelligent man. Only my thoughts of rambling.

sheebe on February 10, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Thanks for explaining that to me.
///

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 7:46 PM

Thanks for missing the point. Gay rights activists masquerading as conservatives should be as welcome at a conservative political conference as Neo-Nazis. That was my point. Too bad it sailed so far over your head.

JannyMae on February 10, 2011 at 11:52 PM

FloridaBill on February 10, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Hopefully someone else pointed you to this. I am very late to the party.

Cindy Munford on February 10, 2011 at 11:56 PM

JannyMae on February 10, 2011 at 11:52 PM

I caught your point-weak as it was.
No-GoProud shouldn’t be treated @CPAC like groups like Stormfront in any way. You CAN’T be a conservative neo-Nazi.
You CAN be conservative and homosexual.

I’m fairly conservative and don’t really of approve of someone like jetboy’s life style(I support civil union but am against gay marriage and gay adoption) but I’m totally with him on abortion-I think he’s pro-life, reducing the size of government, strengthening our national defense…
He’s a good guy.
Quit worrying about the specks in the eyes of GoProud members and concentrate on the plank that’s in your own

annoyinglittletwerp on February 11, 2011 at 12:15 AM

I cannot stand him he is two faced and from Arkansas.

sheebe on February 10, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Hey Cali gurl, what’s wrong with Arkansas???

Good to see you back, sheebe…

Gohawgs on February 11, 2011 at 12:24 AM

Ron Paul is one of the few Republican politicians that I refuse to vote for- for anyoffice.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 6:42 PM

Amen!!

Conservative Samizdat on February 11, 2011 at 12:28 AM

You continue to miss my point, and ignore reality.

I never said you can’t be gay and conservative. I said that GOProud is a gay activist group who are not conservatives, and they don’t belong at a conservative conference. The facts back me up on that.

You are the one who has the weak point, and your straw man is burning. Better grab a fire extinguisher.

JannyMae on February 11, 2011 at 12:28 AM

MM on Ron Paul

Gohawgs on February 11, 2011 at 12:29 AM

I’d pay to see Trump say “You’re FIRED!!!” the night of Novemeber 6th, 2012…

Gohawgs on February 11, 2011 at 12:31 AM

By the way, annoyinglittletwerp, you accused me of making a moral equivalence between GOProud and Stormfront, and I did no such thing. I was making a political equivalence between the two, and that sailed right over your head, and your first response to me was completely off target, so if you got my “weak” point, you sure didn’t know how to respond to it.

What plank do I have in my eye? I have every right to discerning opinion about GOProud. Is your opinion more valid than mine, and completely righteous? I think your moniker ought to be “arrogantlittletwerp.”

You and I are in complete agreement on Ron Paul.

JannyMae on February 11, 2011 at 1:09 AM

This article leaves no doubt that GoProud is first and foremost a gay activist group with a clear goal of hijacking the GOP.

“Then there is Huckawannabee. I cannot stand him he is two faced and from Arkansas.” – sheebe

I reckon all people from Arkansas should be shunned.

sheebe, you are an admitted bigot of the first order.

Al-Ozarka on February 11, 2011 at 7:38 AM

“Unless of course you’d care to prove otherwise? I’m still waiting on that link to Ron Paul espousing 9/11 Truth. ” – JohnGalt

Dude, did you even follow the link to MM’s post?

It’s not that hared…just a click of the mouse.

Al-Ozarka on February 11, 2011 at 7:52 AM

This faction of Ron Paulites are the ones that are really anarchist who got Obama elected…becareful…. these are the people not to trust. ….their goal is just cause trouble

charmingtail on February 11, 2011 at 7:56 AM

The Ron Paul bots that are truthers are the equal to the Dennis Kucinich supporters in the Democrat Party. Their goal is to get Obama reelected so they can spread anarchy …many of them are being supported by monies from CAIR and other Van Jones type groups…. ask them where they get their money to attend things like CPAC when these low life scum students do not work…. follow the $$$$

charmingtail on February 11, 2011 at 8:01 AM

Dude, did you even follow the link to MM’s post?

It’s not that hared…just a click of the mouse.

Al-Ozarka on February 11, 2011 at 7:52 AM

What? You mean the one where he says:

Well, I never automatically trust anything the government does when they do an investigation because too often I think there’s an area that the government covered up, whether it’s the Kennedy assassination or whatever.

Or where he says:

Too often investigations on almost any issue is usually a cover-up.

Are you trying to tell me that the 9/11 investigation was pure as the driven snow? That there was no CYA involving FBI tips going unheeded, or breakdowns in our immigration system?

All I see MM doing (besides owning up to a moment of very lax journalism on her part, for which I commend her) is quoting Ron Paul as saying he is immediately skeptical of the investigations that went on. Nowhere do I see anything that approaches him saying: Agents of our government conspired to blow up the WTC and the Pentagon.

Perhaps you will show me where he says it, or admit that you cannot.

JohnGalt23 on February 11, 2011 at 8:18 AM

Initially I had no problem with GoProud. I am starting to. I suspect(truly hope not) elements of militance are creeping/have crept in. And while we’re on the subject, I’m seeing a little of that in the Tea Party here in NH too. They seem to have been(or are at potential to be)co-opted by the Free Staters and they will certainly lose my support if that happens. I hope they can hold them at bay. When it comes to Alinsky, it seems many have learned a lot. But, since the rest of us know too, the element of sneak is gone. lol

jeanie on February 11, 2011 at 8:47 AM

I don’t take kindly to being patronized.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 8:20 PM

This comment is both silly considering that this is the internet and nobody really knows you, and ironic considering your carefully chosen screen name.

fossten on February 11, 2011 at 8:56 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 10, 2011 at 7:41 PM

I just saw Alex Jones on some TV show about a super secret Republican retreat in the CA redwoods. Kept breaking in trying to find evidence of a grand conspiracy. Something about a “Cremation of Care” ritual.

Count to 10 on February 11, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Ron Paul is the Ralph Nader of the Republican Party. Just a nuisance and his followers are a bunch of clowns. Face it Paulbots your guy can’t win.

saltydogg14 on February 11, 2011 at 9:54 AM

who cares…. Reagan said about gays, liberations…ect… they are all welcome to the GOP. If Ron Paulbots want to chase people away from the GOP…then they are nothing but democrats. Reagan believed in BIG TENT..not FAT HEADS!!!!

charmingtail on February 11, 2011 at 10:32 AM

fossten on February 11, 2011 at 8:56 AM

It’s not exactly a secret here that I’m a woman. JohnGalt is aware of it as well. It was quite obvious what he was doing and I wasn’t going to put up with it.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 11, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Sure this applies to Trump, but I submit that it applies in equal measure to GOProud.

besser tot als rot on February 11, 2011 at 10:43 AM