Giuliani: I’m more likely to run in 2012 if Palin runs

posted at 5:32 pm on January 21, 2011 by Allahpundit

I know what I said about Christie, but I’ve changed my mind.

Clearly, it’s this guy who’s the ultimate RINO.

“The more Republicans in which I can show a contrast, probably the better chance, the better chance that I have,” Giuliani told CNN’s Piers Morgan in an interview set to air at 9 pm. ET Monday. Portions of the interview will air Friday (tonight) on CNN’s “John King, USA” at 7 p.m. ET.

But if he does run, Giuliani says he would concentrate on winning Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina, sites of the first presidential nominating contests. In 2008 Giuliani focused his resources in Florida, a strategy that that led to the demise of his run after he finished third in the state’s primary.

He doesn’t have a prayer in Iowa or South Carolina, needless to say, and Romney’s financial and geographic advantage would make New Hampshire an exceedingly high hurdle. In fact, the only reason this soundbite is interesting is because it’s as close as we’re likely to get to a potential candidate acknowledging the “Palin vs. anti-Palin” primary dynamic with which I’ve bored you guys so many times before. Just today, PPP is out with new national numbers showing her net favorability among Republicans higher than any other candidate’s — and yet she pulls just 14 percent of the vote, tied for a distant second behind Huckabee. If there were no moderates in the field and it looked like she might very well emerge from the social con side of the party, then yeah, Rudy’s anti-Palin strategy makes a lot of sense. His problem is that there are formidable moderate candidates out there — Romney has all but written off tea partiers — and they’ll follow the same strategy, emphasizing in studiously vague terms that only a “competent,” “non-polarizing” nominee has a chance to win (without mentioning any names, natch). In fact, one of the intriguing footnotes to PPP’s poll is Pawlenty inching up to eight percent and cutting into Romney’s numbers, proof that the moderate vote may indeed be hotly contested. What’s the case for pro-choice Rudy, who hasn’t held elective office in almost 10 years, over either of them?

Palin’s actually going to be in Rudy’s backyard next month, so consider the clip below “round one.” Exit question: Is Mike Pence the “Palin” and the “anti-Palin”?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I seem to remember that is how they sold McCain to us. We’re still licking our wounds for that one.

KickandSwimMom on January 21, 2011 at 5:36 PM

I think Rudy’s role would be to play the moderate spoiler. Suck votes away from Mitt.

powerpro on January 21, 2011 at 5:36 PM

why not?

rob verdi on January 21, 2011 at 5:37 PM

Rudy would be a stalking horse FOR Palin.

If Rudy runs, Mitt (and Huck!) lose votes compared to Sarah. –> Sarah benefits

If Rudy doesn’t run, Mitt and Huck get more votes than they would with Rudy –> Sarah is hurt

RUDY IS THE FRED THOMPSON OF 2008 — Fred ran just to help McCain win, and Rudy would let Sarah win… perhaps in exchange for Attorney General job??????

picklesgap on January 21, 2011 at 5:38 PM

Rudy, love ya.You were a great mayor.But no.

katy the mean old lady on January 21, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Why do people keep mentioning Romney when he’s polling behind Palin? If she’s been written off in most circles, then it’s also time to end the Romney 2012 nonsense once and for all…

joejm65 on January 21, 2011 at 5:40 PM

So much for the Palin/Giuliani ticket…..

texasconserv on January 21, 2011 at 5:40 PM

Palin vs. Obama & Republicans

Didn’t we already know this?

portlandon on January 21, 2011 at 5:40 PM

“competent,” “non-polarizing” nominee

Yeah, that’s exactly what we need. Someone who won’t rock the boat.

Sheeesh. He must have McCains campaign team.

darwin on January 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

picklesgap on January 21, 2011 at 5:38 PM

Good thought. Holder just crapped his panties.

katy the mean old lady on January 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Yea, I’m guessing Mittens is calling Rudy right about now asking if he can come over and have a talk over a few drinks.

WisRich on January 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

He’s clearly trying to help out Palin. His plan is to split the RINO vote with Romneycare, giving Sarah a clearer path.

Why else would he preface it with “if Palin runs?”

kevinkristy on January 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Rick Perry will be the Palin and the anti-Palin.

Ed Morrissey on January 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Good, I hope he runs, let’s split the RINO vote and get Palin the nomination. Works for me.

karenhasfreedom on January 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

More RINO’s running mean a smaller share of the pie for those RINO’s…Just as more conservative candidates running mean a smaller share…

Romney and Rudy will split the NE vote, the good and no hair vote and the “moderate” vote. Throw in Pawlease and they may all go home early…

Gohawgs on January 21, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Palin vs. Obama & Republicans

Didn’t we already know this?

portlandon on January 21, 2011 at 5:40 PM

Yeah, Palin vs the Establishment. The media and GOP do her campaign work for her.

darwin on January 21, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Newt/Giuliani, the Concubine Ticket

Limerick on January 21, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Let’s get Bloomberg and Trump in the mix, too. Get that mushy middle vote nice and diced up so each moderate player has about 4% of the vote. Me likey.

Kataklysmic on January 21, 2011 at 5:42 PM

This helps Palin, esp if Huckster bows out.

davek70 on January 21, 2011 at 5:43 PM

Rick Perry will be the Palin and the anti-Palin.

Ed Morrissey on January 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Either way, Pawlease is (milque)toast…

Gohawgs on January 21, 2011 at 5:45 PM

powerpro on January 21, 2011 at 5:36 PM

I see it that way exactly. I can’t conceive of Rudy being a Palin back-stabber but rather a moderate enabler as you have described.

Because if it were later found to be the case, that Rudy was attempting to sabotage SP’s chances I would question my judgement of character for the rest of my life.

I think Rudy is sending a message, by this announcement, to intimidate Romney from all considerations of a campaign. Of course this is highly speculative reading of tea leaves but is tantalizingly juicy nonetheless.

I was a New Yorker during Rudy’s reign. I think I know the man.

Geochelone on January 21, 2011 at 5:45 PM

I love you, Rudy.

Vyce on January 21, 2011 at 5:46 PM

I’m no so hot on Rudy… but…

He would have done better than McCain in 2008…

and I prefer him taking another run than Romney…

ninjapirate on January 21, 2011 at 5:46 PM

If Palin runs and gets the nomination, my money is on her picking Rudy as her Veep. It’ll bring in some of the so-called moderates and help ease those who are worried about a chick at the helm.

Redneck Woman on January 21, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Why else would he preface it with “if Palin runs?”

kevinkristy on January 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Yep. I can see no other plausible interpretation. Mitt will see the obviousness of this maneuver as well.

Geochelone on January 21, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Giuliani: I’m more likely to run in 2012 if Palin runs
=======================================================

What the h*ll,I’ve gone over the list,
multiple times,and Giuliani,isn’t there!

But,

Giuliani,is near the Top,of The Great Grand RINO Purgation
List,Part Deux!!!

canopfor on January 21, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Palin/Bachmann/2012

canopfor on January 21, 2011 at 5:49 PM

I was a New Yorker during Rudy’s reign. I think I know the man.

Geochelone on January 21, 2011 at 5:45 PM

You may be right about Rudy’s intentions but why would he broadcast them now?

KickandSwimMom on January 21, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Not A Chance

Kini on January 21, 2011 at 5:51 PM

What does it matter? Even with the most far-reaching right, their brains transform into gelatin the moment the wheels hit the tarmac at Dulles International.

betsyz on January 21, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Why else would he preface it with “if Palin runs?”

kevinkristy on January 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Rudy running blocker while Palin makes it to the endzone?

I like it.

portlandon on January 21, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Dunno, it could go either way on motive. We’ll see where the chess pieces move if she announces. I really don’t see it hurting Huck who is the dickweed I want gone.

a capella on January 21, 2011 at 5:52 PM

I was a New Yorker during Rudy’s reign. I think I know the man.

Geochelone on January 21, 2011 at 5:45 PM

You may be right about Rudy’s intentions but why would he broadcast them now?

KickandSwimMom on January 21, 2011 at 5:50 PM

He wants Mitt to hear it. That’s what I think. Its a psy-op; psychological mind game. He is posturing the way a poker player bluffs. Apparently Mitt is on the fence trying to decide what to do and Rudy is trying to slam the door shut from the get go before Mitt even ramps up. Of course this is all guess-work but I am reading this with a sense of clarity right now.

Geochelone on January 21, 2011 at 5:56 PM

canopfor on January 21, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Don’t worry commander. This is a good thing for the Cuda Republican ground Forces from what I can tell.

Geochelone on January 21, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Palin/Cain 2012

Saracuda and the Hermanator

Viator on January 21, 2011 at 5:58 PM

I suppose I want to like him, but can’t. His singular smile never has a bit of true humor in it…I can’t put my finger on it…maybe because he wears dentures??? I really don’t know.

betsyz on January 21, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Which answers the Palinbot claim that “the majority of Americans agree with her!!” nonsense.

The fact is they think she’s a sucky candidate and won’t vote for her….regardless of her positions.

rickyricardo on January 21, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Well, I guess we’ll know how this announcement affects Romney by watching the reactions of Rove, Perino, and various other Romney supporters.

KickandSwimMom on January 21, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Here’s the deal:

Palin already has the nomination sewn up.

Look at the 2012 calendar…. it’s different. It starts with Iowa-NH-SC-NV… then it goes by state population in reverse order. So palin, winning Iowa and SCarolina (Nikki Haley!) will clean up with the mountain/great plains states with low population…. there will be a MONTH of “palin way ahead” headlines. then Romney will get the 2 mormon states, and then the southern states hit. by that time, Palin will have overtaken Huckabee, and she cleans up in the southern states. the “smaller” of the big states are also southern (TN, GA, etc.) and will vote for Palin with a Huck either marginalized or “out”. so, that leaves Romney the ridiculous RINO to win MI, CA, etc, but Palin taxes Texas and wins the nomination. Frankly, Romney probably would have dropped out by then too.

Look, it’s Palins, and everyone knows it. This is the only reason why people are waiting to jump into the election…

picklesgap on January 21, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Just remember, this is a guy who wouldn’t step into the fray to run against either Chuck-You Schumer or Kirsten Gillibrand this past fall, or for governor, leaving Carl Paladino as the GOP nominee.

He could have made the Dems work to retain Gillibrand’s seat or could have run a contested gubernatorial election, but didn’t.

Go away, Rudy.

Fallen Sparrow on January 21, 2011 at 6:02 PM

OH, SNAP. Go Rudy!!!!

Pasalubong on January 21, 2011 at 6:03 PM

rickyricardo on January 21, 2011 at 6:01 PM

they do agree with her — but not surprisingly, this is a poll of REPUBLICANS who are afraid that her being tagged as a mass murderer isn’t good for electoral chances.

picklesgap on January 21, 2011 at 6:05 PM

Well, he’s got a point. If Giuliani is running against Romney and, let’s say McCain throws his hat back into the ring, it would be like a grocery store that only stocks three kinds of soda: Classic Diet Coke, New Diet Coke and Tab.

It’s called oversaturating the market.

logis on January 21, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Frum/Allahpundit 2012

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on January 21, 2011 at 6:07 PM

Bring it on Beyotch!!

I have a feeling this is going to be the best primary ever.

I will give Rudy credit for saying he will get in the race if Palin IS in the mix.

Other weaklings such as Thune, Pawlenty, and Santorum have basically said the opposite.

These three possible candidates are either cowards or realist. I am not sure which.

Anyway, welcome to the party Rudy and be sure to invite Ron Paul. Without him you will have no memorable moments in 2012 as opposed to your one in 2008.

chief on January 21, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Rick Perry will be the Palin and the anti-Palin.

Ed Morrissey on January 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

P & P
Palin N Perry.

Both shoot well.

Col.John Wm. Reed on January 21, 2011 at 6:08 PM

rickyricardo on January 21, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Good times. The dems are freaking out more about who they’ll run against instead of who they will run with. A perfect storm on the horizon and they are booking beach vacations.

Limerick on January 21, 2011 at 6:09 PM

WisRich on January 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Except Romney doesn’t drink.

And I think Romney is more concerned about Palin and Huckabee or Herman Cain than any other candidate.

Conservative Samizdat on January 21, 2011 at 6:09 PM

I submit a rebuttal to myself. Giuliani did, indeed, clean up N.Y. City. Even to this day, there is a broad segment of society that thinks this was atrocious. As in; let low-life’s be low-life’s, to h*ll with law and order and courtesy. These people are real and should be accepted, no matter if they rob you, molest you, or murder you.

betsyz on January 21, 2011 at 6:10 PM

I say bring on all comers, the more points of view for the debates the better! I think there will be many eyes opened about this “people love the moderates” meme if actual contrast is shown.

bluemarlin on January 21, 2011 at 6:11 PM

Palin/Bachmann/2012

canopfor on January 21, 2011 at 5:49 PM

Jindal/Pence/2012.

*wink*

annoyinglittletwerp on January 21, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Frum/Allahpundit 2012

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on January 21, 2011 at 6:07 PM

Hear!..Hear!..:)

Dire Straits on January 21, 2011 at 6:12 PM

You may be right about Rudy’s intentions but why would he broadcast them now?

KickandSwimMom on January 21, 2011 at 5:50 PM
Slow news day, bomma has some banks to close and a sneaky bilingual FCC deal to hide.

Col.John Wm. Reed on January 21, 2011 at 6:13 PM

It’s really simple: the GOP run a candidate (McCain) in 2008 whom the media/Dems loved idolized long enough for him to win the primary… only for him to crash and burn in the general when matched against The One Won.

So why don’t we run a candidate (Palin) in 2012 that the media/Dems hate abhore and see where that leads to?

TheRightMan on January 21, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Rick Perry will be the Palin and the anti-Palin.

Ed Morrissey on January 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

oh you just did it Ed….. now say something about T-Paw is the ultimate this or that compared to Palin and you will soon be the new target.

upinak on January 21, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Hear!..Hear!..:)

Dire Straits on January 21, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Daffy Duck/Marvin Martian/2012!

annoyinglittletwerp on January 21, 2011 at 6:14 PM

upinak on January 21, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Bingo!..:)

Dire Straits on January 21, 2011 at 6:14 PM

Daffy Duck/Marvin Martian/2012!

annoyinglittletwerp on January 21, 2011 at 6:14 PM

No way..I want Allahpundit on the ticket..:)

Dire Straits on January 21, 2011 at 6:16 PM

The great wishy-washy hope.

scrubjay on January 21, 2011 at 6:17 PM

No way..I want Allahpundit on the ticket..:)

Dire Straits on January 21, 2011 at 6:16 PM

He’ll never be able to pull in the green party folks because of that paper bag on his head.

Limerick on January 21, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Limerick on January 21, 2011 at 6:17 PM

ROFL!..:)..You make a good point..:)

Dire Straits on January 21, 2011 at 6:18 PM

perhaps in exchange for Attorney General job??????

picklesgap on January 21, 2011 at 5:38 PM

The very thought of Rudy as AG makes me smile. He would be a great choice.

Cody1991 on January 21, 2011 at 6:20 PM

joejm65 on January 21, 2011 at 5:40 PM

Because the GOP machine is behind Romney for the most part (Bush senior’s comment etc). Polls mean little right now, there is little spread between the top three. And polls are a useless gauge of a complex dynamic when so many competing factors are thrown into the mix; like one candidate siphoning off votes from another.

Its unpredictable political alchemy.

But with the backing of insiders and the GOP infrastructure on the side of Romney he is still a force to reckon with. That’s why this latest development is so interesting and the topic of much speculation.

Geochelone on January 21, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Will Wives #1 and 2 campaign for him in Iowa? That will go over well with social conservatives.

Wethal on January 21, 2011 at 6:25 PM

Will Wives #1 and 2 campaign for him in Iowa?

I don’t think any of Rudy’s wives know where Iowa is. It’s just somewhere “past New Jersey.”

Emperor Norton on January 21, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Rudy quit and got is a$$ kicked by Hillary here in NY.

Rudy got his a$$ kicked in 2008.

Palin to Rudy…Get some!

Caper29 on January 21, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Why all the hate for Palin now coming from the right. Idon’t get it other than she is a powerful force to be reckoned with.

rjoco1 on January 21, 2011 at 6:29 PM

No way..I want Allahpundit on the ticket..:)

Dire Straits on January 21, 2011 at 6:16 PM

You DARE dis Marvin Martian?!!
You are making him very Very ANGRY!

annoyinglittletwerp on January 21, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Go Get ‘Em, Mr. Mayor!

Del Dolemonte on January 21, 2011 at 6:35 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 21, 2011 at 6:33 PM

LOL!..:)

PS..Some of the best cartoons in the history of TV!..IMHO..:)

Dire Straits on January 21, 2011 at 6:37 PM

There is a local Giuliani show. originally the tickets were $100 a head. They are now $9.95 bring all the people you want.

BTW Colina Powell, R RINO is a headliner speaker.

So now you know.

Same with Pawlenty who sold less than 5k books in it’s first week …

tarpon on January 21, 2011 at 6:40 PM

Dire Straits on January 21, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Either you are correct or I am not…DUCK DODGERS in the 24th and a half CENNNNTURRRRY!

annoyinglittletwerp on January 21, 2011 at 6:40 PM

Rudy/Herman Cain 2012!

American Elephant on January 21, 2011 at 6:41 PM

Rick Perry will be the Palin and the anti-Palin.

Ed Morrissey on January 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Ed, Perry is going to be Palin’s Vice President.

He’s not running for POTUS. He’s heading the RGA, can’t do both.

With that said, he would most certainly accept the Veep spot from his buddy Palin.

gary4205 on January 21, 2011 at 6:43 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 21, 2011 at 6:40 PM

LOL!..I will let you be correct..:)

Dire Straits on January 21, 2011 at 6:44 PM

Rudy would be a stalking horse FOR Palin.

If Rudy runs, Mitt (and Huck!) lose votes compared to Sarah. –> Sarah benefits

picklesgap on January 21, 2011 at 5:38 PM

Actually that make sense.

Past that, I think Rudy was already on many people’s wish list for Palin’s AG, so win-win.

gary4205 on January 21, 2011 at 6:45 PM

THIS:

Here’s the deal:

Palin already has the nomination sewn up.

picklesgap on January 21, 2011 at 6:02 PM

I don’t think Romney wins Utah though. Remember, the guy he backed in their Senate free for all came in dead last!

gary4205 on January 21, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Y’all need ta get a grip.
Kay Be gone, Rick be in.
Palin n somebody 2012.
Or Palin & Perry
Shoot whatta we got to lose if we get the Senate,increase The House. 2 outta 3 we can override odumbo any way and have test driven tickets for 2016.
This is a Long March.

Col.John Wm. Reed on January 21, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Rudy first needs to come up with a damn good explanation of what the h happened in 2008. If that’s the kind of campaign he wants to run in 2012, forget it. Bammie is not going to be a cakewalk in 2012, and we need a competent nominee.

Recall that early odds on 2008 were that it would be Hillary vs Giuliani.

slickwillie2001 on January 21, 2011 at 6:55 PM

At this rat Sarah Palin will be the only actual Conservative in the race. (that has an actual chance of winning the nomination)

The last time we has a REAL conservative run for President, 1980 he won in a landslide, and was re-elected in a 49 state blowout!

REAL Conservatism works every time it’s tried.

Palin/Perry 2012 FTW!

gary4205 on January 21, 2011 at 6:57 PM

rat = rate

Preview is your friend!

gary4205 on January 21, 2011 at 7:00 PM

rjoco1 on January 21, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Because she’s unelectable in the general election.

Period.

Conservative Samizdat on January 21, 2011 at 7:03 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 21, 2011 at 6:33 PM

LOL!..:)

PS..Some of the best cartoons in the history of TV!..IMHO..:)

Dire Straits on January 21, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Beep Beep. Road Runner comin’ thru.

Geochelone on January 21, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Whatever gives Palin the least chance of getting nominated is good…

DaveS on January 21, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Because she’s unelectable in the general election.

Period.

Conservative Samizdat on January 21, 2011 at 7:03 PM

She’s no more unelectable than Romney. Period.

ddrintn on January 21, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Rick Perry will be the Palin and the anti-Palin.

Ed Morrissey on January 21, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Perry doesn’t have the same following, and that’s not something that can be whipped up just to oppose some other potential candidate. An “anybody but Palin” candidate is doomed to defeat.

ddrintn on January 21, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Geo: It’s MeepMeep.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 21, 2011 at 7:19 PM

rjoco1 on January 21, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Mostly because it’s all coming from the left.

I have known lots of conservatives, lots of liberals, lots of independents in my life, and lots of people who just don’t really care that all much about politics.

But I’ve never actually met a “real” RINO. Not one, ever. The only place I ever see them are in politics, in the media and on the Internet. Because those are the only places they exist. And there is a reason for that.

logis on January 21, 2011 at 7:19 PM

She’s no more unelectable than Romney. Period.

ddrintn on January 21, 2011 at 7:12 PM

I disagree. The favorability among ALL Americans for Palin is low. People either hate her or love her. And unfortunately, many don’t like her.

As for Romney’s his favorability isn’t sky high but its not lower than Palin.

Conservative Samizdat on January 21, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Beep Beep. Road Runner comin’ thru.

Geochelone on January 21, 2011 at 7:08 PM

..:)

Dire Straits on January 21, 2011 at 7:22 PM

I’m sticking with my theory from the headline thread: Rudy runs as a spoiler for other RINOcandidates, helping Sarah get the lead. Sarah rewards Rudy with VP slot on another high ranking admin position.

bitsy on January 21, 2011 at 7:23 PM

She’s no more unelectable than Romney. Period.

ddrintn on January 21, 2011 at 7:12 PM

I would say Huck is the better comparison. I still can’t believe more people take him seriously than Palin; he’s against contraception for chrissakes.

alwaysfiredup on January 21, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Geo: It’s MeepMeep.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 21, 2011 at 7:19 PM

OMG. You are right. All this time I thought it was Beep Beep.

Hey you know I met Mel Blanc. He was the guy that did so many of those cartoon voices. He had truly an amazing portfolio of voices and he could transition between them; like morphing from one character to another.

Sufferin sucaktash.

Geochelone on January 21, 2011 at 7:25 PM

Because she’s unelectable in the general election.

Period.

Conservative Samizdat on January 21, 2011 at 7:03 PM

That used to be my point of view before I envisioned what might happen if she and Barry were the two choices. An awful lot of people would be totally unwilling to re-elect Barry and might say, what the heck and vote for her. Add these to the folks who like her already and it could add up to a lot of votes. They would, of course, not be sorry but that would take time to prove. However, Barry is busily making it appear that he has seen some kind of light and is moving toward the center.

jeanie on January 21, 2011 at 7:28 PM

he’s [Huck] against contraception for chrissakes.

alwaysfiredup on January 21, 2011 at 7:24 PM

I didn’t know that. Wow or did you mean Mitt is against contraception.

Geochelone on January 21, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Geochelone on January 21, 2011 at 7:25 PM

Ever seen this?
*grin*

annoyinglittletwerp on January 21, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Rudy’s just in it for the parties and the fellowship. President? Well, if it came to it , he would do what he could.

jeanie on January 21, 2011 at 7:32 PM

jeanie on January 21, 2011 at 7:28 PM

That is a scenario I’m open to. Its z possible and realistic one. I’m just highly skeptical it will happen.

Conservative Samizdat on January 21, 2011 at 7:32 PM

I didn’t know that. Wow or did you mean Mitt is against contraception.

Geochelone on January 21, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Huckabee is against contraception.

Conservative Samizdat on January 21, 2011 at 7:32 PM