Quotes of the day

posted at 10:18 pm on January 14, 2011 by Allahpundit

“One of the wounded in the Tucson, Ariz., shooting that left Rep. Gabrielle Giffords critically injured is blaming Sarah Palin, House Speaker John Boehner, Fox TV host Glenn Beck and former Nevada GOP Senate candidate Sharron Angle for the tragedy.

“It looks like Palin, Beck, Sharron Angle and the rest got their first target,’ Eric Fuller said in an interview with Democracy NOW…

“‘Their wish for Second Amendment activism has been fulfilled — senseless hatred leading to murder, lunatic fringe anarchism, subscribed to by John Boehner, mainstream rebels with vengeance for all — even 9-year-old girls,’ he added, referring to the death of Christina Taylor Green…

“‘I would put Sarah Palin in first place there. I think, really, she should be incarcerated for treason for advocating assassinating public officials,’ Fuller said in an interview with Media Matters.”

***
“By Monday, The New York Times’ editorial page had kicked into action. It conceded that, sure, Loughner operated ‘well beyond usual ideological categories,’ but, still, it was ‘legitimate to hold Republicans and particularly their most virulent supporters in the media responsible for the gale of anger that has produced the vast majority of these threats, setting the nation on edge.’ The Los Angeles Times followed suit. It admitted that, sure, Loughner and ‘his own demons were primarily to blame,’ but it still condemned the ‘increasingly incendiary and violent rhetoric that characterizes today’s political debate,’ for which ‘the right bears the brunt of responsibility.’ Meanwhile, dozens of opinion writers were busily adding related but equally ethereal musings to the heap. Writing in the Guardian, blogger Jessica Valenti blamed a ‘country that sees masculinity—especially violent masculinity—as the ideal.’

“There is of course one advantage to all such lines of argument, if argument is the word for it. They are entirely faith-based, which makes them pretty much irrefutable. But faith-based punditry works in more than one direction. Seven years after the massacre at Columbine High School—in which two senior students shot and killed twelve students and a teacher—CBS News invited Brian Rohrbough, who had lost his son Dan, to explain why he thought the shootings had happened. ‘The public school system has taught in a moral vacuum, expelling God from the school and from the government, replacing him with evolution, where the strong kill the weak, without moral consequences and life has no inherent value,’ Rohrbough said. ‘And I assure you the murder of innocent children is always wrong, including by abortion. Abortion has diminished the value of children.’ Most liberals (myself included) would disagree with Rohrbough’s explanation for the shooting, but they’d have trouble explaining why it’s any less plausible or substantive than explanations blaming Jared Loughner on rightwing hysteria.”

***
“ABC News host George Stephanopoulos refuses to admit fault or issue a correction for implying politics had something to do with accused Tucson tragedy shooter Jared Lee Loughner’s motives…

“TheDC also asked the Washington Post, the New York Times and CNN if they were going to run corrections for the mistakes their reporters, anchors and columnists made.

“An editorial page assistant at the New York Times said it was up to columnist Paul Krugman whether he was going to run a correction for his mistakes. Krugman asserted that the Tea Party movement factored into Loughner’s shooting of Giffords and 19 other people on Saturday.

“The Post and CNN failed to respond to TheDC’s requests for comment.”

***
Via Greg Hengler.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Is there some point when this thing is going to stop getting crazier?

JannyMae on January 15, 2011 at 1:21 AM

JannyMae:No,Obama is now in 2012 Campaign mode,to rebuild
and rebrand his failed 2008 presidentcy,so,Team
Left Demonization has just begun,launched from
the Arizona Memorial,

and also,the MSM have begun,their assassination,
and crucification of Cuda!!

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:26 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:15 AM
====================
What’s to spin?
I love the woman–her Bruce RT was dismaying because it was uncharacteristically unclear on a subject she needs to be clear about for her supporters like me who are Christian conservatives.
Other than that, she has yet to make any other serious misstep and she continues to shine as THE leading spokesperson for Conservatism and the Tea Party.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:23 AM

Jenfidel:Alrighty,I’m archiving this post thingy!:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:29 AM

I don’t need to because the Lord already took care of it for me. I’m 5’2 so everything’s…short.
*rim shot*

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 12:40 AM

annoyinglittletwerp:5’2″,your normal,I’m 5’4″ and my wife is
5’2″ as well:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 12:54 AM

OK, how do you guys reach the keyboard? ;-)

Yoop on January 15, 2011 at 1:30 AM

Good news! I’ve become a Palin skeptic over the New Year.
(Who knew?!)

I’m now seriously looking at others for the nomination.
I’m with the Nuge.

Jenfidel on January 6, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Read it and weep, idiot.

Knucklehead on January 15, 2011 at 12:15 AM

I think I will weep… I ended up reading most of the posts there and feel like a woman who the cops just told she is married to a serial killer… creepy…I say good riddance…

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 1:31 AM

Jenfidel:Alrighty,I’m archiving this post thingy!:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:29 AM

LOL-Don’t worry!
Knucklehead and the other HA Palin-hating trolls will do that for you.

Ardana’s little bear video perfectly illustrates how hilarious they really are: Their big argument?
“Sarah Palin is dumb.”

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:32 AM

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 1:31 AM

???

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:34 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 12:48 AM
Ahh…thanks. Was jenfindel not aware Palin vetoed the ban on benefits for gay couples when she was Governor? Palin isn’t really the caricature the media has created of her. She is actually moderate on some issues.

ramrants on January 15, 2011 at 12:56 AM

I think Plain just respects laws unlike our current overlord wannabes…

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 1:40 AM

OK, how do you guys reach the keyboard? ;-)

Yoop on January 15, 2011 at 1:30 AM

Be nice to me or I’m going to find my step stool and bite you on the kneecap.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 1:40 AM

Is there some point when this thing is going to stop getting crazier?

JannyMae on January 15, 2011 at 1:21 AM

“This was obviously a horrific tragedy, but nowhere near the unspeakable manifestation of evil it would take for politicians and pundits to act like decent human beings,” said analyst Grant Ames.

Pole-Cat on January 15, 2011 at 1:40 AM

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:34 AM

Jen: I think Knuck’s like me in that she’ll vote for Gov. Palin if she’s the nominee.
She doesn’t ‘hate’ Gov. Palin.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 1:42 AM

OK, how do you guys reach the keyboard? ;-)

Yoop on January 15, 2011 at 1:30 AM

Wi-fi-ngers.

profitsbeard on January 15, 2011 at 1:42 AM

I’m not at your comments yet… should I read them first or explain that I think that your desertion of Palin makes me feel like I totally didn’t know who you really are?

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 1:42 AM

That was meant for Jenfidel…

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 1:43 AM

I think she vetoed that because it was unconstitutional not because of any personal political motives.
She definitely supports Traditional Marriage.
We will never know, I don’t think, what Sarah meant by that RT because this happened before she could tell us.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:14 AM</blockquote

She has stated she supports traditional marriage, but so has Obama.

She has actually spoken favorably about gays, often mentioning her best friend who is a lesbian. She supports marriage being defined as a man and a woman, but does not have a problem with civil unions for gay people. And she did say she vetoed the bill because she thought is was unconstitutional, but she also said she supports gay people having access to quality health care.

ramrants on January 15, 2011 at 1:43 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 12:54 AM
====================
OK, how do you guys reach the keyboard? ;-)

Yoop on January 15, 2011 at 1:30 AM

Yoop:Smart-*ss,I need a small step ladder,haha!:)
(Btw,I’m laughing with you)

Hey,you getting any snow,where getting a few inchs!
========================================================

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:44 AM

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 1:43 AM

She’s a Gov. Palin supporter again.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 1:44 AM

LOL-Don’t worry!
Knucklehead and the other HA Palin-hating trolls will do that for you.

“Sarah Palin is dumb.”

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:32 AM

Ahh yes…there it is. jenfindel and the name calling. You forgot to call him a RINO.

ramrants on January 15, 2011 at 1:45 AM

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 1:42 AM

I DID NOT desert Palin! And I certainly didn’t do it on that thread–it just raised some questions about her stand on gay “rights” which concerns me greatly as a social conservative Christian, but otherwise, she has stood solidly for Conservatism all across the board up until then and I was especially proud of her this week when she did the same thing.
She’s obviously the one to beat in 2012 or 0bama wouldn’t have gone after her and believe you me, I’m convinced this blood libel attack was done with his blessing.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:46 AM

Of course, I still ardently support Palin!
The Bruce RT had me miffed and questioning Sarah’s bona fides a bit when it comes to being socially conservative, but the events of this week changed everything.
She has shone like a diamond this week and I’m proud of her and proud to support her!

(I’ve been busy on Twitter all week where’s it’s much easier to follow the news and comment.)

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:07 AM

I can;t tell if you are serious or nuts…I read your posts on the thread the knucklehead provided…astonishing to say the least…

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 1:46 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 12:54 AM
====================
OK, how do you guys reach the keyboard? ;-)

Yoop on January 15, 2011 at 1:30 AM

Yoop:Smart-*ss,I need a small step ladder,haha!:)
(Btw,I’m laughing with you)

Hey,you getting any snow,where getting a few inchs!
========================================================

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:44 AM

My brother is 6’3 or so and my son is 6′…for now.
It’s becoming quite clear that I was put on this earth to be my son’s armrest.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 1:47 AM

ramrants on January 15, 2011 at 1:45 AM

She probably is a RINO.
Conservatives don’t call other conservatives “idiot.”

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:47 AM

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 1:46 AM

Please!
If anything was “astonishing,” it was Sarah’s (rather irresponsible, off-hand and ambiguous) RT of Bruce’s Tweet.
Social Conservatism is important to me.
As much as I support Sarah, I would like very much for her to remain an evangelical Christian social conservative, too.
Is that so “astonishing?”

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:50 AM

Is there some point when this thing is going to stop getting crazier?

JannyMae on January 15, 2011 at 1:21 AM

I hope NOT. Let it be known that these Blood Libel smears are gaining little traction. The Left is just spinning their wheels. Can’t you smell the burnt rubber in the air? They are stuck in Obama’s car ditch and can’t get out.

The polling data supports the view that most people recognize that the shooter acted alone, was apolitical and was as nutty as an Andrew Sullivan.

I actually hope that Dupnik opens his yap again. I hope that Dupnik and Obama get joined at the hip.

Its backfiring because of overwrought absurdity. Let them make a public spectacle; they are only hurting themselves.

Geochelone on January 15, 2011 at 1:51 AM

Watch this canopfor.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 1:52 AM

O/T
==========

Lucid-Dreaming,Jared Laughner!

By DAVID WRIGHT TUCSON, Ariz., Jan. 11, 2011 When allegedly pulled the trigger outside a Tucson Safeway Saturday morning, killing is it possible that he thought he was dreaming? More Video Friends of the suspect Jared Lee Loughner, 22, describe him as being obsessed with dreaming. A posted on Loughner’s includes a rambling series of observations about dreams and dreaming….

********************************************

The Question is,

how did Sarah get into his head,and manipulate him!!

*Obviously,this will get traction by the MSM,if you
are a gullible truther type wacko that gives this
any credibility!!

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:52 AM

She probably is a RINO.
Conservatives don’t call other conservatives “idiot.”

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:47 AM

I know Knuck personally-remember.
She’s about as un-RINO-ish as you can get.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 1:54 AM

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 1:46 AM

I’m very serious.
Sarah can’t afford to have “friends” like Tammy Bruce, although Tammy was one of the few vocal supporters of Sarah’s until this week which is why Sarah cultivated the political friendship.
As wrong as Bruce is on the issue of gay “rights,” her position on abortion is even worse: I can’t believe for a moment that Sarah would want the support of a former Leftist feminist who is still decidely and vociferously “pro-choice,” meaning pro-Abortion.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:55 AM

Watch this canopfor.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 1:52 AM

annoyinglittletwerp:Oh do I remember that song…

*Looks out window*,anticipating
short people Rhetric that surely
will inspire some tall wack-job!
Hehe(sarc):)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:56 AM

I know Knuck personally-remember.
She’s about as un-RINO-ish as you can get.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 1:54 AM

So you and she keep telling us, but if that’s true, she wouldn’t have any problem supporting Palin.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:56 AM

and also,the MSM have begun,their assassination,
and crucification of Cuda!!

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:26 AM

Actually the MSM AND the left/liberals/Democrats, etal, have begun their assassination and demonetization of all of the right, Conservatives and Tea Party advocates. This IS their campaign strategy being exhibited and it can be expected to last for the next two years.

The real question to be answered, from our view, is exactly how much of the electorate is actually buying into their effort. We need to get beyond the noisy leftoid base and determine their effectiveness. My guess is that the view they are pressing is not a real representation of overall public perception and is more along the lines of the circulation and viewership of the MSM and the far-left base.

Then again, it would be interesting to watch the response of the left if our answer to their attacks were to begin a serious publication of the wild assertions and threats they are making. Then follow that with an open, oft repeated, strong recommendation that the members of the Republic, Conservatives, TP members, the Religious Right and THE MILITIA OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT needs to arm themselves as protection against the tremendous volume of very real threats emanating from the left. (Buy some popcorn, sit back and watch the fun, and listen to the howls)

Yoop on January 15, 2011 at 1:58 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:29 AM
LOL-Don’t worry!
Knucklehead and the other HA Palin-hating trolls will do that for you.

“Sarah Palin is dumb.”

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:32 AM

Jenfidel:On the archive thingy,your track record,is your
for Cuda,and the next day your against!

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:58 AM

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:55 AM

Gov. Palin may be like a lot of us in the sense that she doesn’t demand lockstep ideological purity from her political friends.
I’m not ideologically pure-against hunting, believe in ID rather than biblical creationism, support civil unions-why would I expect my friends to be any different.

TB is a good person to have in our camp….even if we don’t agree with her at times.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:00 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:56 AM

God gave us a choice of talent or tall.
We chose well.
*smile*

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:02 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:00 AM

I agree… up to a point.
I part ways with Bruce on abortion because I am strongly pro-Life, there’s no parsing that.
Sarah’s going to need my allies than Bruce (which she already has, I think) to get elected in 2012.
At some point, though, she will do Sarah more harm than good because Sarah’s base are conservatives, many of whom are social conservatives who are either evangelical Christians or orthodox Jews.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:04 AM

As much as I support Sarah, I would like very much for her

to remain an evangelical Christian social conservative, too.
Is that so “astonishing?”

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:50 AM?

You got all that from a retweet

I’m an evangelical Christian who does not say I think being homosexual is okay because I believe that God wants all to prosper and none to perish. The Bible clearly states that engaging in homosexuality will lead one to perish. I would not hurt a homosexual in any way (except I guess through the rejection of their lifestyle) and neither would Palin.

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:06 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:26 AM
======================================

Yoop on January 15, 2011 at 1:58 AM

Yoop: Conservative actors,need to make a movie,about
the crucification of Sarah,and the Left on violence
and Rhetric!!
=============================================
Heres the Mother of All DNC Violence!!

1968 DNC: Democratic nightmare in Chicago

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:06 AM

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:56 AM

I would prefer that Gov. Palin not be the nominee in 2012 either.
That’s not RINO-that’s just a differing of opinion.
*smiles*

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:06 AM

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:55 AM

Can you prove this?

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:08 AM

Yoop on January 15, 2011 at 1:30 AM
===========================

Be nice to me or I’m going to find my step stool and bite you on the kneecap.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 1:40 AM

annoyinglittletwerp:Oh lord,mindmeld thingy,step-stool/
step ladder!:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:08 AM

Jenfidel:On the archive thingy,your track record,is your
for Cuda,and the next day your against!

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:58 AM

I don’t believe I ever said I was against her, until and unless she does a full court press as a candidate for gay “rights.”
Even so, if it comes down to her vs. Obama, there’s no question who’d I’d vote for.
I don’t want to vote for Mitt, Huck, Daniels or Newt.
I’m not very excited about Thune or T-Paw, at least not yet, although T-Paw said today that he would bring DADT back which I thought was interesting.
We need to have a primary.
Sarah’s the ideal candidate, as I see it, but I want the whole conservative package in 1 candidate (like Ronald Reagan, remember him?) if we can get it.
America needs nothing less than a strong, determined conservative to turn this ship of state back from the abyss.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:09 AM

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:04 AM
I agree about abortion
I support abortion ONLY to save the mother’s life and even then only up to 20-21 weeks which is the earliest a baby can survive outside the womb.

TB still has some conservative values.
As long as she doesn’t shove it in my face-I couldn’t cae less who she’s banging.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:10 AM

Can you prove this?

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:08 AM

Being pro-Life is one of her strongest issues.

She refused to abort her baby Trig.
And Bristol could have aborted her baby and didn’t either.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:10 AM

First were the Truthers, then came the Birthers, now we have”Dupnikers”? Anyone else see a pattern here?

bigmike on January 15, 2011 at 2:10 AM

Hey,you getting any snow,where getting a few inchs!
========================================================

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:44 AM

You get inches, we get feet.

But at least the snowmobilers have shown up to help a totally dead economy.

Then again, the ski season is just really getting underway and the main lodge at Powderhorn Mountain burned down Thursday night. I guess they called in 11 volunteer departments from Michigan and Wisconsin.

Yoop on January 15, 2011 at 2:10 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:10 AM

Actually, Tammy makes quite a habit of shoving it in everyone’s face.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:11 AM

ramrants on January 15, 2011 at 12:56 AM
===========
I think Plain just respects laws unlike our current overlord wannabes…

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 1:40 AM

CCRWM:Yes,and Common Sense,in making new ones!!:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:11 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:10 AM
=============
Actually, Tammy makes quite a habit of shoving it in everyone’s face.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:11 AM

Jenfidel:I didn’t know Tammy was a Lesbian,but really,
is there a problem with that!

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:13 AM

Today a young lady at my bank told me she has dropped her support for Obama and now supports Palin. It didn’t have to do with this week’s scandal and blood libel as much as it did with the AGIA project but it’s too complicated to explain. I was very impressed with her reasoning though. She used to have a pic of Obama taped to her cabinet at her desk, not any more. I’m in L. A.

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:15 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:44 AM
===========================
You get inches, we get feet.

But at least the snowmobilers have shown up to help a totally dead economy.

Yoop on January 15, 2011 at 2:10 AM

Yoop:Oh man that is terrible,I bet it was an old lodge,
that sucks!:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:15 AM

OK, how do you guys reach the keyboard? ;-)

Yoop on January 15, 2011 at 1:30 AM

Phone books…

Gohawgs on January 15, 2011 at 2:16 AM

Jenfidel:I didn’t know Tammy was a Lesbian,but really,
is there a problem with that!

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:13 AM

You must live under a rock.
It’s the first thing she says about herself and she reminds you often in case you forgot.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:16 AM

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 1:55 AM

Maybe because there is room under the big tent for more than just social conservatives. Id dont care if you are gay, straight, purple, polka-dotted or even martian. If you want to sign up to defend this country, then more power to you. And I will thank you for your service. A person’s personal lifestyle has no relevance on military service (as long as it hurts no one else… No Dexters in the military please).

You need to think about letting more than just the religious right into your idea of conservative because you cant win without us who are not social conservatives.

Wolftech on January 15, 2011 at 2:16 AM

Jenfidel:I didn’t know Tammy was a Lesbian,but really,
is there a problem with that!

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:13 AM

Love the sinner-hate the sin.

I have several lesbian FB friends-one of whom is REALLY butch-and we just stay off of certain subjects.
It works.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:16 AM

Wolftech on January 15, 2011 at 2:16 AM

And she can’t win without social conservatives,either.

We tried that “moderate, big tent” approach with John McCain in 2008 and look how that turned out.

Being for gay “rights” isn’t Conservative; it’s Leftist.
And it’s really a war on Christians (a discussion that’s been had many, many times here on HA).

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:19 AM

Being pro-Life is one of her strongest issues.

She refused to abort her baby Trig.
And Bristol could have aborted her baby and didn’t either.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:10 AM

I was talking about Bruce not Palin. How do you know Bruce is pro abortion?

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:20 AM

Love the sinner-hate the sin.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:16 AM

I do with God’s help.
But that doesn’t mean we should change (federal) public policy to accommodate that sin.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:21 AM

I was talking about Bruce not Palin. How do you know Bruce is pro abortion?

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:20 AM

As with her being a lesbian, she mentions it often on her show and makes it very clear.
I’ve listened to her radio show for 2 years.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:23 AM

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:15 AM

CCRWM:Your going to love this,Obama voters donèt have a
clue!!:)

*Notice the Lock-Step on Sarah Palin Q@A:)
======================================================

How Obama Got Elected… Interviews With Obama Voters

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:24 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:13 AM
=====================================

Love the sinner-hate the sin.

It works.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:16 AM

annoyinglittletwerp:Exactly:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:25 AM

Sarah’s speech at the Safari Club convention in Reno, NV is SOLD OUT.

fred5678 on January 15, 2011 at 2:25 AM

I. Will. Not. Submit.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 12:00 AM

If we don’t keep reminding people of what Obama is doing to this country, we will all be living in servitude*

Kini on January 15, 2011 at 12:15 AM

Amen, bruddah.

~~~~~~~

* bold emphasis mine

hillbillyjim on January 15, 2011 at 2:26 AM

I’ve listened to her radio show for 2 years.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:23 AM

You can listen to her for two years but Palin can’t retweet a tweet about hypocrisy!?

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:27 AM

fred5678 on January 15, 2011 at 2:25 AM

Saw this mentioned on another site. The left will have another field day…

Gohawgs on January 15, 2011 at 2:28 AM

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:27 AM

Don’t try…

Gohawgs on January 15, 2011 at 2:29 AM

CCRWM:Your going to love this,Obama voters donèt have a
clue!!:)

*Notice the Lock-Step on Sarah Palin Q@A:)
======================================================

How Obama Got Elected… Interviews With Obama Voters

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:24 AM

I was one of the first to buy MM and am tempted to buy it again for the additional 45 minutes…

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:29 AM

annoyinglittletwerp:Exactly:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:25 AM

I’m less ‘religious right’- more ‘conservatarian’.

My politics, much like everything else I undertake,are uniquely my own.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:29 AM

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:23 AM
==============

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:27 AM

CCRWM:Oh dats good,that reeks of Hippy-Crit,not you,

JenSheTellsShesGayEverMinuteOfHerRadioShowButICantTurn
OffTheRadioShowFidel————————————:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:32 AM

JenSheTellsShesGayEverMinuteOfHerRadioShowButICantTurn
OffTheRadioShowFidel————————————:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:32 AM

I dont think she has a clue how she comes off…

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:33 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:25 AM

I’m less ‘religious right’- more ‘conservatarian’.

My politics, much like everything else I undertake,are uniquely my own.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:29 AM

annoyinglittletwerp:Yup,as are mine,TOLERANCE and
BUILDING BRIDGES are a mainstay!:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:33 AM

Is there some point when this thing is going to stop getting crazier?

JannyMae on January 15, 2011 at 1:21 AM

JannyMae:No,Obama is now in 2012 Campaign mode,to rebuild
and rebrand his failed 2008 presidentcy,so,Team
Left Demonization has just begun,launched from
the Arizona Memorial,

and also,the MSM have begun,their assassination,
and crucification of Cuda!!

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:26 AM

What canopfor said.

And this past week was nothing. The Left didn’t even break a sweat. Think of it as the warm-up, a little mid-term-revenge appetizer. As bad as it was, and as dangerous as they’ve made it for SP, we’ve got to get over it, because we haven’t seen anything, yet, imho.

The main course, which is collapsing the U.S.A. before the 2012 elections will happen thusly, accompanied by blood libels daily, making martial law and election cancellation easy and fun, for kids and grown-ups alike!

Just create or exacerbate the following conditions:

Continue spending, increasing the five trillion dollars in debt that the Dems have racked up since ’07, and keep taxes and regulations boot-on-the throat tight, driving capitol and labor offshore and guaranteeing manufacturing stays dead.
Keep the nation heading toward third world energy status, without any domestic energy development and keep shutting down existing development, create power overpricing and shortages with no end in sight (unless the global powers wish to put obama back in, then there will be a few months of “miraculous” relief in oil prices) and keep printing those dollars out of thin air, guaranteeing inflation and hopefully a Wiemar crisis. All of this comes at no extra charge, compliments of obasoros, with continued high unemployment, collapsing cities and bankrupt states, border invasion, record breaking foreclosures and convenient episodes of violence/arson at polling places before the Presidential elections while the millions of illegals who marched in the major cities six years ago on “May Day” are recruited to food riot in the streets and, Ole! Fun for the whole Country!

The plan is in place and has been for years. They finally found someone to put in the highest office who would take the plan off paper and into reality. So relax. Ain’t nobody leaving in 2012.

tigerlily on January 15, 2011 at 2:34 AM

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:19 AM

Are gay’s human? Are the gays in question American? If the answer to both of those are yes, then why aren’t they afforded the same value in your eyes?

The Declaration of Independence states that all men are created equal (while I personally don’t believe in the created part, I believe that the ‘man’ is man in the species sense, not the sex). If you believe that than how can you not support the same rights for everyone? I am not talking about special rights, I am talking about being treated the same regardless of your race, religion, sex, or orientation.

And as far the big tent approach in 2008 not working, I think the problem is we has too many from across the isle in the tent to begin with. I think true fiscal conservatism is the dividing line (which means that “compassionate conservatism” crap (which is nothing more than progressive-lite) has no place on our side. The Clinton campaign got one thing right “Its the Economy, Stupid”.

Wolftech on January 15, 2011 at 2:34 AM

Gohawgs on January 15, 2011 at 2:29 AM

Hey Bro.

It’s your turn to que the Twilight Zone music. I did it last time. :)

Geochelone on January 15, 2011 at 2:34 AM

Well my son has just come in to tell me he is taking the GF home so I can now go to my room and watch a little tv before I go to bed (my husband deserted me)..it’s been fun… I think

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:35 AM

How Obama Got Elected… Interviews With Obama Voters

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:24 AM

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:29 AM

CCRWM:Excellent:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:36 AM

annoyinglittletwerp:Yup,as are mine,TOLERANCE and
BUILDING BRIDGES are a mainstay!:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:33 AM

The key for us is to not open our minds so much that our brains fall out. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:36 AM

Hey Bro.

It’s your turn to que the Twilight Zone music. I did it last time. :)

Geochelone on January 15, 2011 at 2:34 AM

Geochelone: Sarah has Launched a Liberal Head Explosion!!
And,I don’t it has hit the BlogSphere yet!
============================================================

OH SH*T,and its SOLD OUT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

************LIBERAL HEADS EXPLODING ALERT*****************

Palin to deliver address at gun convention
The Hill

13hrs 58mins ago
—————-

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will deliver a keynote address to a gun convention later this month. Palin (R) will speak to the Safari International Club (SCI) in Reno, Nev. on Saturday, Jan. 29, according to the group’s website.

=========================

The organization bills itself as “the leader in protecting the freedom to hunt and promoting Wildlife Conservation worldwide.”

Palin will keynote Safari Club International convention

Sarah Palin plans to deliver the keynote address to the Safari Club International 2011 Convention, running January 26-29 in Reno, Nevada.

****************************************

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 12:03 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:39 AM

annoyinglittletwerp:Yup,as are mine,TOLERANCE and
BUILDING BRIDGES are a mainstay!:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:33 AM
==============================================

The key for us is to not open our minds so much that our brains fall out. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:36 AM

annoyinglittletwerp:Cheap Trick on the brain falling out,

just jam,bits of SHAMWOW up your nose,
and your good to go,haha!!:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:41 AM

It’s amazing how easily Democrats can get into the mind of the insane shooter? Wonder why?

roflmao

donabernathy on January 15, 2011 at 2:41 AM

My brother is 6’3 or so and my son is 6′…for now.
It’s becoming quite clear that I was put on this earth to be my son’s armrest.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 1:47 AM

That paints a cute picture. :)

tigerlily on January 15, 2011 at 2:41 AM

CCRWM on January 15, 2011 at 2:35 AM

CCRWM:Yes it has,nite!:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:42 AM

Geochelone on January 15, 2011 at 2:34 AM

The fable of the tortoise and the hare rings true…

Gohawgs on January 15, 2011 at 2:42 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:41 AM

Just dont grab the SlapChop instead of the ShamWoW :)

Wolftech on January 15, 2011 at 2:42 AM

They told you what they were going to do…

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and ‘frozen.’…

“…any target can always say, ‘Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?’ When your ‘freeze the target,’ you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments…. Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the ‘others’ come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target…’

“One acts decisively only in the conviction that all the angels are on one side and all the devils on the other.” (pps.127-134)
Rules for Radicals

I repeat…

“Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the ‘others’ come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target…”

by others, they mean us.

First they came for Sarah Palin, then they came for Hot Air…

Viator on January 15, 2011 at 2:43 AM

just jam,bits of SHAMWOW up your nose,
and your good to go,haha!!:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:41 AM

Nah, that’ll just suck the brains out…

Gohawgs on January 15, 2011 at 2:44 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:39 AM

OMG. Sh!t blizzard is a comin.

Geochelone on January 15, 2011 at 2:46 AM

Yes, but that doesn’t mean I want them to serve openly in our armed forces or that I want gay “marriage.”

If you believe that than how can you not support the same rights for everyone?

Gays already enjoy those same rights as everyone else.
Getting married to a same sex partner and serving as an open gay in the military aren’t rights.

I am not talking about special rights,

Actually, you are.

They were and are treated the same right now.

Wolftech on January 15, 2011 at 2:34 AM

Clinton lied and usual, and tried to pass the same Leftist crap that Obama is doing now.
As for fiscal conservatism being the litmus test, yes, but that’s only “1 leg” of the 3-legged stool of Conservatism, the other 2 being social conservatism and defense/military strength.
And accommodating your gay “rights” involves lots of extra federal expenditure as well as PC rules and engineering that aren’t really cheap or, in the end, fiscally conservative.
If you’re such “conservatives,” why do you want the State to give you your special “rights?”
Conservatives like limited government, not Statist overreach.
Further, in exchange for their “rights,” gays are quite happy with the suppression of Christians who don’t countenance their lifestyle choice.
Our views are just as valid as yours.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:46 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 1:26 AM
=======================
What canopfor said.

tigerlily on January 15, 2011 at 2:34 AM

tigerlily:Yup,Sarah cost them the House,there is NO
DISCUSSION,NO COMPROMISE,they*(AHEM)want her
out of the picture!

*(Trying to use my rhetric carefully):)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:46 AM

That paints a cute picture. :)

tigerlily on January 15, 2011 at 2:41 AM

I have a photo taken in the early 1980′s.
My bro is five, I’m almost 13, and my mother is 39.

I’m resting on his head, she’s resting on mine(Ma’s 5’7) and bro is crying because…he’s 5.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:48 AM

Geochelone on January 15, 2011 at 2:34 AM

The fable of the tortoise and the hare rings true…

Gohawgs on January 15, 2011 at 2:42 AM

Thanks. I just had a flashback to that ReTweet thread.
F-Troop back to normal sir.

Geochelone on January 15, 2011 at 2:49 AM

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:46 AM

I can see you are as blind as an 0bama supporter or libtard, so I will be ignoring you from now on as it obvious that you cant see the hypocrisy in your own statements.

Wolftech on January 15, 2011 at 2:50 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:39 AM
================
OMG. Sh!t blizzard is a comin.

Geochelone on January 15, 2011 at 2:46 AM

Geochelone:Oh Sh*t a Sh*t Blizzard,LMAO!!:)

Btw,trying to nail down her acceptance
date,because you know how thats going to
go….with ProgressivTards!!:)

Oh,they’ll probably have a royal snit and
demand that she doesn’t do it!!:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:50 AM

Guys(in Chicago EVERYONE is ‘guys’)when I think of the loser left I think of this song.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:52 AM

Wolftech on January 15, 2011 at 2:50 AM

I don’t make hypocritical statements.
It’s beneath me and it wastes time at a time when our country has severe problems.

Jenfidel on January 15, 2011 at 2:56 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:52 AM

Devo!!!…sorta

Gohawgs on January 15, 2011 at 2:57 AM

In honor of Dire Straits being banned…

Gohawgs on January 15, 2011 at 3:01 AM

just jam,bits of SHAMWOW up your nose,
and your good to go,haha!!:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 2:41 AM
=======================
Nah, that’ll just suck the brains out…

Gohawgs on January 15, 2011 at 2:44 AM

Gohawgs:Do you remember the SHAMWOW Thread,tried to find
the Hot Air thread,it was a hoot!:)

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 3:02 AM

In honor of Dire Straits being banned…

Gohawgs on January 15, 2011 at 3:01 AM

Gohawgs:*WHAT*?

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 3:02 AM

I agree about abortion

annoyinglittletwerp on January 15, 2011 at 2:10 AM

As a fellow RC, with all due respect, are you aware that the Church teaches that direct abortion is never allowed?
IOW, if an acute life threatening condition exists in a pregnant woman, the condition may be treated, with all due care taken that the baby not be harmed, however, if the treatment indirectly causes the baby harm, but the treatment is absolutley necessary, the treatment is allowed.

For example, if delivery of the baby is indicated, as in the case of eclampsia, the baby will be delivered, not aborted, at which time all that is humanly possible will be done to assure the baby’s survival.

Dr. Bernard Nathanson, OBGYN, the “father” of abortion in the U.S. and a convert to Roman Catholicism, who for many years has been an eloquent defender of the unborn as well as a poignant writer of his own mistakes in his abortion years, writes about this Catholic dogma from a medical doctor’s viewpoint. He shares that the medical conditions such as eclampsia that would necessitate delivery, and not delivery through abortion although that is unfortunately common, present themselves in the vast majority of cases in the latter stages of pregnancy where early delivery, if indicated can be done and all technological skill brought to bear to help the child live. He also mentions diabetes during pregnancy as being controllable until such time as early delivery can be safely accomplished.

tigerlily on January 15, 2011 at 3:03 AM

canopfor on January 15, 2011 at 3:02 AM

Did I leave out “from Canada”?…The song was banned for being homophobic or something else they made up…

Gohawgs on January 15, 2011 at 3:05 AM