New Hawaii governor: We’re going to put a stop to this Birther crap once and for all

posted at 5:09 pm on December 27, 2010 by Allahpundit

Exceptionally stupid. Although, if he’s intent on digging up background on The One, I wouldn’t mind seeing what he comes up with by way of transcripts from Columbia.

“It’s an insult to his mother and to his father, and I knew his mother and father; they were my friends, and I have an emotional interest in that,” Governor Abercrombie said in a telephone interview late Thursday. “It’s an emotional insult. It is disrespectful to the president; it is disrespectful to the office.”

The governor, a Democrat and former congressman, said he has initiated conversations with the state’s attorney general and the chief of its Health Department about how he can release more explicit documentation of Mr. Obama’s birth on Aug. 4, 1961, at Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital. He said he has done so of his own accord, without consulting the White House, which declined to comment…

Mr. Abercrombie, 72, said that although he did not see the elder Obamas at the hospital with their newborn son, he did remember the couple bringing the baby to social events. He says the critics who suggest that Mr. Obama’s mother slipped off to Kenya to give birth are engaging in a “demonological fantasy.” And he is angry about legislation in several states that would require presidential candidates to document that they were born in this country. A similar bill died in Congress last year.

First, and apropos of nothing, my mind is blown by the fact that the governor of Hawaii remembers the president of the United States as an infant. But never mind that. Why is this tool dredging up an issue that, mercifully, had begun to go away? Hawaii’s records department received only 16 requests for Obama’s birth certificate in November, down from 50 or so a month last year. Higher courts have waved away multiple Birther petitions, and the court-martial of Lt. Col. Terry Lakin ended with him pleading guilty to failing to report for duty. This subject has no traction, in other words, either legally or in mainstream media, and thus had probably never been fringier when Abercrombie spoke up and decided to treat it as a problem that needs solving. Even his personal testimony about having seen Obama as a baby in Hawaii won’t count for anything among true believers, since he admits that he wasn’t at the hospital for the delivery — which is too bad, since it would have been fun to watch them come up with theories to explain even that inconvenient fact away. (It was a changeling!)

This guy’s now placed himself in the following position. Either he inadvertently revives the Birther movement by crusading for a new law to make long-form birth certificates public without the approval of the individuals to whom they belong or he decides nothing can be done legally and backs off, which will itself inflame Birthers by inspiring dark theories about pressure on him from the White House to quiet down. And of course, since Abercrombie’s a liberal Democrat, if he does somehow manage to produce the long-form certificate and it confirms that Obama’s birth happened as alleged, skeptics will dismiss it as a forgery planted by an ideological ally to throw Birthers off the scent of the “real” birth certificate. He can’t win here. Why would he even try?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Being a birther is NOT conducive to military service.
Lakin got what he deserved.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 5:39 PM

He took an oath to the United States Constitution, not to a fuhrer, and simply wanted it established that his orders were emanating from someone constitutionally eligible to issue them. That’s all. If His Imperial Majesty, the Divine One, actually has a birth certificate from anywhere in the United States he could simple have released it and put the whole matter to rest. LTC Lakin did what an officer is suppose to do. You would have fit in well as a member of his Stalinist Kangaroo Court and hence are clearly not fit to judge anyone or anything.

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Anyone who is POTUS and has nuclear launch authority should be figuratively dissected down to the atomic level, I don’t care which party they belong to.

If something odd comes up then an explanation is in order, there should be no hiding and let the American people decide.

Bishop on December 27, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Obviously his grades at CU were stellar

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:27 PM

Breathtaking.

Now tell us why he never wrote any articles while he was “Editor” of the HLR. No other Editor in that publication’s history had the same luxury.

Del Dolemonte on December 27, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Show me a transcript that displays his grades as being in the top 10%ile and I’ll believe you. Till then…

RachDubya on December 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM

He graduated magna cum laude. Magna cum laude goes to the top 10% of the class.

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Maybe he is working in cahoots with the WH to keep this dingbat story alive for propaganda purposes?

paulsur on December 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Del Dolemonte on December 27, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I don’t disagree with your sentiment, but a point of clarification.

Obamabi was President of the HLR…not editor.

aquaviva on December 27, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:54 PM

“I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

Unless they changed it circa 2009 to pledge to support and defend the CiC.

RachDubya on December 27, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Barry’s Indonesian roots are more troubling than his Kenyan roots.

wepeople on December 27, 2010 at 5:58 PM

What if the Governor lays eyes on the long form birth certificate only to realize that it is filled out in a wya that will raise more questions then it answers? I bet he goes deaf, dumb, and blind on the issue very quickly.

Theworldisnotenough on December 27, 2010 at 5:59 PM

He graduated magna cum laude. Magna cum laude goes to the top 10% of the class.

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

An article dated when he was already a presidential candidate (not to mention an elected official) is not a transcript. Nice try, though.

RachDubya on December 27, 2010 at 5:59 PM

You like bondage, eh?

portlandon on December 27, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit.

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 5:59 PM

So oft in constitutional wars
The disputants, I ween
Rail on in utter ignorance
Of what such a thing as evidence doth mean
And make claims about a mysterious Birth Certificate
Not one of them has ever been allowed to have seen!

Cheshire Cat on December 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Barry’s Indonesian roots are more troubling than his Kenyan roots.

wepeople on December 27, 2010 at 5:58 PM

There’s nothing worse than a bad dye job.

portlandon on December 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Since Stalin murdered some of my relatives I kind of doubt he would have given me any power in his ‘justice’ system.

I loathe birthers and think of them as no better than the ‘selected-not elected’ idiots that protested during the Bush-era.
My husband-a Reagan-era Marine-is in total agreement with me on this issue.
Lakin is an extremist who got the justice he deserved.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM

RachDubya on December 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Yes, as long as those transcripts are under wraps leftist oppressives can still pretend he’s a genius.

Colbyjack on December 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM

He graduated magna cum laude. Magna cum laude goes to the top 10% of the class.

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

That article is like a post dated check. Besides that, why is it that next to no one else remembers the boy genius?

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM

RachDubya on December 27, 2010 at 5:59 PM

huh? Are you saying Harvard is lying?

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Obama’s team is just afraid that we might find out that he descended from the Planet ElDorko. The ElDorko people have really floppy wrists, large ears, can’t speak without TELE-prompting, and are devoid of emotions and intelligence.

Key West Reader on December 27, 2010 at 5:39 PM

fixed it for you

Ditkaca on December 27, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Birthers, please just shut the heck up. Obama’s birth was announced in a newspaper in Hawaii. If you want him out of office in 2012, stop making fools of yourselves. Democrats are using this non issue to make his opponents look like fools.

SC.Charlie on December 27, 2010 at 6:02 PM

No, you guys recycle the same cr*p day to day, and then I correct it. If my corrections are repetitive, so are your errors.

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:48 PM

LOL, earlier this year you triumphantly “proved” to me that Sarah Palin had a ghost writer for her first book. Your sole “proof” consisted of a quote from an airhead news bimbo in San Diego who’s married to a professional jock.

Seems to me that all O’bama needs to do to make his critics in this matter look like utter fools is for him to simply release the stuff.

What is he hiding?

Del Dolemonte on December 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Oh LORDY, Allahdork is a Transcripter, yet wants to try and cast Birthers as crazy, seems odd to me.

WoosterOh on December 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM

He graduated magna cum laudemarxist. Magna cum laude marxist goes to the top 10% of the class warfare riot inciting bigot brigades.

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

FIFY

Key West Reader on December 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit.

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 5:59 PM

and the recognition of snark isn’t yours either s#itstick

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM

SC.Charlie on December 27, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Maybe they look like fools because they are fools.

Jimbo3 on December 27, 2010 at 6:04 PM

This is all becoming quite like 9/11 and the ‘Truthers’. Rational debate has long since left the room, replaced by bullcr@p talking points thrown about at high volume and whacko conspiracy theories.

The deed is done and over with. This isn’t even like the Roe V. Wade decision that people who don’t like the outcome might have a snowball’s chance in hell of reversing. (seriously, do you really think you can get Obama undeclared POTUS if he was proven to not be a citizen?)

Just put the whole Godblessed thing to rest already.

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Forget it, Johnny. It’s Polynesiantown.

SCTV FTW!

Ed Driscoll on December 27, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Such a Night…

Del Dolemonte on December 27, 2010 at 6:05 PM

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

While I’m obviously no birther I do agree that Zero’s grades were due to his politics and his skin-tone…mostly his politics.

The idea that Obama is some sort of intellectual giant is…ludicrous.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Unless they changed it circa 2009 to pledge to support and defend the CiC.
RachDubya on December 27, 2010 at 5:58 PM

The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) 809.ART.90 (20.

Pertains to “lawful” orders from lawful authority. If the officer has reason to believe either is unlawful then there is no duty to obey.

Bishop on December 27, 2010 at 6:05 PM

He graduated magna cum laude. Magna cum laude goes to the top 10% of the class.

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Just because someone says something after the fact, does not necessarily make it true. All of his school transcripts were sealed by him the moment he dedicded to run for President, that right there should tell us something about the man. He refuses to let anything about his academic years to be released.

Johnnyreb on December 27, 2010 at 6:05 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM

I think the difference between birthers and the “Gore won!!1!eleventyone!” folks is that the former could be easily satisfied by the release of one or two documents that exist. The facts in the 2000 election are out there, in black and white, and people chose to ignore them at the peril of their desire to appear informed.

Not the same thing. And people who believe X sometimes also believing in Y (birther/truther overlap) does not make one wrong by association with the other. Ie: folks to live green don’t always overlap with global warming alarmists, and the former actually do have facts on their side.

That’s a far more apples:apples comparison than the 2000 election.

RachDubya on December 27, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Obama – The Incredible Ineffable Lightness of Being

fourdeucer on December 27, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Bishop on December 27, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Agreed, that’s what I was trying to get at. Constitution comes first in that list, meaning that unless the following are in line with it, the pledge to uphold the Constitution comes first and foremost.

RachDubya on December 27, 2010 at 6:07 PM

So the gov was pals with Barry’s Mom and Dad. Thus he is a communist too. Reminds me of the movie “Big Jim McClain” where John Wayne hunts down the communist cells in Hawaii in the 1950′s.

JimP on December 27, 2010 at 6:07 PM

and the recognition of snark isn’t yours either s#itstick

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Evolve into an intelligent lifeform, wingnut McF*cktard, and then try posting.

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 6:07 PM

RachDubya on December 27, 2010 at 6:06 PM

My wonderful friend, you know how I feel about this subject.
I stand by that view 100%.
*smiles and waves*

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Del Dolemonte on December 27, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I don’t disagree with your sentiment, but a point of clarification.

Obamabi was President of the HLR…not editor.

aquaviva on December 27, 2010 at 5:58 PM

My bad. That makes his lack of output even worse!

Del Dolemonte on December 27, 2010 at 6:08 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Law school grading is anonymous.

Johnnyreb on December 27, 2010 at 6:05 PM

So you’re saying Harvard is lying?

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Unless they changed it circa 2009 to pledge to support and defend the CiC.

RachDubya on December 27, 2010 at 5:58 PM

There was a brand new one that went into effect January of 2009 year. You must have missed it.

I swear by Allah this sacred oath that I shall at all times render unconditional obedience and servitude to Barack Hussein Obama, the Supreme Ruler of the ACORN Reich, supreme commander of the armed forces, Divine Ruler of all that he surveys and that I shall at all times be ready, as a subservient soldier, to sell my honor and soul to keep him in office no matter what and from any possible embarrassment (Emanuel Rahm Form 666, January 21, 2009)

Cheshire Cat on December 27, 2010 at 6:08 PM

He graduated magna cum laude. Magna cum laude goes to the top 10% of the class.

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Great. So show the transcripts if he’s got nothing to hide.

angryed on December 27, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 6:04 PM

I thought you were the resident “Don’t ever trust anyone in government they are all in cahoots to work the system and enslave us all” commenter?

You’re letting me down. I’m feeling betrayed here.

Bishop on December 27, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Law school grading is anonymous.

Tee hee. It’s sweet how you’re so naive some days.

angryed on December 27, 2010 at 6:09 PM

As a side note, is anyone else dreading 2012 because of the temper tantrums that followed the last two elections? I swear, if I have to listen to four more years of whining from the libtards about a ‘stolen election’…

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 6:10 PM

RachDubya on December 27, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Ah, a few crossed wires on my part, no offense intended.

Bishop on December 27, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Bishop on December 27, 2010 at 6:09 PM

You must have me confused with someone else.

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 6:11 PM

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

I graduate Summa Cum Laude from 6 different Ivy League programs and hold 8 different post-graduate degrees.

…’cause I say so.

mankai on December 27, 2010 at 6:11 PM

he did remember the couple bringing the baby to social events.

I wonder if this is a memory he has simply created in his mind. I believe Obama’s mother took him to live with her in Washington within weeks of his birth, where she attended school until Barack Sr left town.

MayBee on December 27, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Don’t we wish.

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Is that a threat? :) come on!

You like bondage, eh?

portlandon on December 27, 2010 at 5:53 PM

he would squeal like a pig.

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Law school grading is anonymous.

Tee hee. It’s sweet how you’re so naive some days.

angryed on December 27, 2010 at 6:09 PM

“tee hee it’s clear I have no idea what I’m talking about so I’ll laugh to cover it up” /angryed

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 6:12 PM

…’cause I say so.

mankai on December 27, 2010 at 6:11 PM

I’M BATMAN!!

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 6:12 PM

mankai on December 27, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Only 6? Loser! I graduated Summa Cum Laude from 8 Ivies (well 7 since I gave back Brown’s diploma). Then on my summer break I graduated from Duke and Stanford too just for fun.

Prove I didn’t.

angryed on December 27, 2010 at 6:13 PM

My husband-a Reagan-era Marine-is in total agreement with me on this issue.

Who cares. That’s not any kind of evidence.

Lakin is an extremist who got the justice he deserved.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM

You are a complete lynch mob moron and not worth the time of day. Go join the KKK.

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 6:13 PM

My husband-a Reagan-era Marine-is in total agreement with me on this issue.
Lakin is an extremist who got the justice he deserved.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Your husband agrees with you, ergo that gives your point of view more validity?

The fact is Obama has not produce the normal documentation of someone who sought to be president. The issue is only dead because enough people decided not to pursue it after he won the election, and not because Obama produced the documents. Considering how popular Obama was at the time, and how his impeachment would result in riots nationwide, and how questioning his documents reminded too many people of 9/11 trutherism, it was decided for those reasons that it was best to let sleeping dogs lie. It was pure political calculus to arrive at that decision, not any logical analysis of the facts.

As Goldwater once said, extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice.

keep the change on December 27, 2010 at 6:15 PM

So you’re saying Harvard is lying?

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Lets see the records. Pretty simple actually. This isn’t about a birth certificate or the lack of one, this is about the President of the United States and the multiple schools he went to sealing every single academic record about the supposed super genius man that everyone claims he is. The left nearly crucified Bush about his supposed D- grade record and National Guard Serivce when he went up against John Kerry. Lets just clear the air and see what the man did.

Johnnyreb on December 27, 2010 at 6:15 PM

John Kerry(D)’s lawyers lied about Bush’s clearly documented honorable service… clearly because Kerry(D) had to get a later “honorable discharge” from Carter(D).

Barack Hussein Obama’s lawyers forced McCain(R) to produce his birth certificate, then spent Million$ preventing anyone form seeing Barry’s.

Why is that?

DANEgerus on December 27, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 6:10 PM

I’m thinking that by 2012 the left will be totally defeated and we will not see their ilk for at least a generation. They’re out in the open and we know what they are now. They won’t succeed. Not here. Not ever.

Key West Reader on December 27, 2010 at 6:15 PM

I’M BATMAN!!

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 6:12 PM

no way, I am. Okay, I look better in tights.

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM

I’M BATMAN!!

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 6:12 PM

I’m the Green Lantern. Really.

HalJordan on December 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 6:13 PM

As if. Even they have standards to uphold.

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM

…’cause I say so.

mankai on December 27, 2010 at 6:11 PM
I’M BATMAN!!

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Pamela Anderson… disease free!

Key West Reader on December 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 6:12 PM

I know what you’re talking about. And you are beyond naive if you don’t think that a guy named Barrack Obama would always manage to get a good grade. cough cough cough

angryed on December 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM

RachDubya on December 27, 2010 at 5:59 PM

huh? Are you saying Harvard is lying?

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Ever seen a college transcipt? Try going to your registrar sometime and getting your own. It will have a huge rubber stamp on it that says ISSUED TO STUDENT. In other words, it’s not an Official transcript.

It’s in Harvard’s best interest to cover up anything bad about the guy-they are after all a business first, and an institution of higher learning second. And at the time, they trumpeted to the heavens that O’bama was “the first Black President of the Harvard Law Review” and so on. It would be terribly embarrassing to the school if the truth about him came actually came out. And would no doubt cost them some serious cash donations!

And getting back to transcripts, you need to read about Adam Wheeler sometime. He managed to fake his way into Harvard. Wanna go to Harvard? Just lie!

Del Dolemonte on December 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Pamela Anderson… disease free!

Key West Reader on December 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM

before or after Plastic Surgery?

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Johnnyreb on December 27, 2010 at 6:15 PM

So you’re saying Harvard is lying?

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 6:08 PM

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Great. So show the transcripts if he’s got nothing to hide.

angryed on December 27, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Yeah but he can’t because if all you stupid wingnuts see that he took ‘Marxist Influences in Early 20th Century Afro-Cuban Literature’ as an undergrad it’ll totally undermine Obama’s presidency!!!….or something….

Good Solid B-Plus on December 27, 2010 at 6:17 PM

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:48 PM

says the student…..

ted c on December 27, 2010 at 6:18 PM

graduated from Columbia with a bachelor’s degree in political science

If you can’t graduate from a “Political Science” program with at least cum laude honors, you should be institutionalized.

Then there is this:

It has been reported that Obama graduated without honors, but if the policies then were the same as they are today, he would not have been eligible for Latin honors, because he spent only two years in the college. After graduation, Obama hoped to become a community organizer, but could not find work as one, and joined a consulting firm instead.

hmmmm…..

mankai on December 27, 2010 at 6:18 PM

One more time. The difference between the long form and the live birth form is that only the long form requires the race of the new born be posted. If (as is the case with the POTUS) the father was NOT PRESENT then the race is that of the mother ( WHITE ). See he is not the first BLACK POTUS but just another WHITE GUY (insert laff track ). Instead of having a good laff about an old arcadaic system it goes on for two years and becomes an issue without meaning.

jpcpt03 on December 27, 2010 at 6:18 PM

It’s in Harvard’s best interest to cover up anything bad about the guy-
Del Dolemonte on December 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Right, so you think Harvard is lying and it’s all a big conspiracy. And presumably you’d say the same thing if a transcript were provided. Which is why debating with you is a waste of time.

Have a great night!

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 6:19 PM

He graduated magna cum laude. Magna cum laude goes to the top 10% of the class.

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Yeah, I bet he aced his “Bypassing the Constitution”, “Exploiting Your Status as a Victim”, and “Racial Antagonism, Activism, and You” exams.

Not to mention his thesis, “Community Organisation In The Untied States”.

malclave on December 27, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Yeah. I bet the libtards will be whining about how Sarah Palin lost because: (i) the media and political elites were against her; (ii) the polls were all fixed; (iii) the voters were intentionally misled and lied to by the Dems and media; and (iv) the voters were too stupid to understand what they were voting for.

Jimbo3 on December 27, 2010 at 6:19 PM

before or after Plastic Surgery?

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Before, after and after! I got it goin’ on babes!

/lmao

Key West Reader on December 27, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Key West Reader on December 27, 2010 at 6:15 PM

I heard similar sentiment from lefties in 2008…but we’ll see. One thing’s for sure – there’s a ton of potential political energy in store for 2012. What remains to be seen is how it will be used for.

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 6:19 PM

You mean says he does. He might. Then again, he might just be b.s.’ing. It would be nice for reporters to look into this claim but we know they won’t.

KittyLowrey on December 27, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Before, after and after! I got it goin’ on babes!

Key West Reader on December 27, 2010 at 6:19 PM

especially with the nippliness of the gorebal warming I see you have down there.

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Surely Obama wouldn’t of tried to scam Universities by apply’n for admission and get’n financial aid as a foreign student. Why that would be illegal for an American.

roflmao

donabernathy on December 27, 2010 at 6:21 PM

One VERY important factoid. This commie Gov says he saw the kenyan and Anna with baby 0dumbo at several social gatherings?
OH Really?
Hmmm
Since Anna enrolled at UWa in aug 61 2 weeks after 0dumbo was born and stayed in Washington state at until at least through summer 62
The kenyan left hawaii after he graduated June 1962
so I am calling the commie a LIAR
In fact he is the ONLY one who seems to have seen the kenyan and Stanley ann together, let alone with 0dumbo
The nrew Gov’s own brother,Hal said he never say obama Sr and stanley ann together.

so Neil, trot out that long BC if you can.
I know you are lying

RWGinger on December 27, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Who should I vote for daddy jimbo?

Inanemergencydial on December 27, 2010 at 6:21 PM

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 6:19 PM

if, if, if, if. Show the damn transcripts and then there will be no ifs left. They are hiding something. I don’t know what that is, but I have never heard of anyone going to such great lengths to hide college transcripts. This guy wouldn’t be hired by 90% of the corporations in this country with all the secrecy swirling around him.

angryed on December 27, 2010 at 6:22 PM

…..

Del Dolemonte on December 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM

I don’t know what you’ve been smoking, but I’ve asked for and received my transcripts at several schools and provided them to potential employers and the Michigan and Texas governments (for adminission to the bars there). The transcripts given to students are official transcripts.

Jimbo3 on December 27, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Obama was not well-known among classmates after he transferred to Columbia University from Occidental College in the early 1980s. The article quotes a former roommate who states that Obama’s performance improved after he stopped taking drugs (which Obama has admitted to openly). Since Obama did not graduate with honors, that means his GPA was between a 2.0 and a 3.3

Reminder… it is now OK to have been a druggie in college.

mankai on December 27, 2010 at 6:22 PM

I knew his mother and father; they were my friends,

Which father?

fourdeucer on December 27, 2010 at 6:23 PM

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 6:21 PM

that is actually referred to as ‘interest’.

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 6:23 PM

More to this cover up-many reports said that O’bama was in fact born at Queen’s Medical Center. Even the “rumor site” run by two Clinton acolytes, Snopes, reported this as fact.

Then the evil conservatives at World Net Daily found a letter on WH stationary, where O’bama says he was born at Kapiolani.

Snopes immediately vanished their entry on the subject. Too funny.

Del Dolemonte on December 27, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Birther or not, I would think that most people wonder about Mr. Obama’s total absence of documentary history. This seems odd for a president. Can anyone point to his college transcripts, college and law school entrance exams, Illinois Bar record, Indonesian adoption records, passport records, explain the East coast social security number, etc? I don’t follow this subject closely but even a cursory review discloses a black hole. Why?

Mason on December 27, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Who should I vote for daddy jimbo?

Inanemergencydial on December 27, 2010 at 6:21 PM

When will you start being a productive member of this blog, instead of a passive aggressive snark addict?

Jimbo3 on December 27, 2010 at 6:24 PM

that is actually referred to as ‘interest’.

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Yes, I know. And I know it’s cold… will you take off my pantyhose!

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 6:25 PM

And as always, the histrionics over this issue as if Obama is being singled out are what are ridiculous when the fact is he’s produced less documentation than other candidates. John McCain produced his short and long form and MSM investigated every last detail on them. The long was presented when those who sneer at Obama “birthers” said the short form didn’t have enough information.

And no, please, I don’t subscribe to any theories. But the desire for documention is not what is unreasonable here and I’m sick of treating rational people as the ones who are pecuoliar. Also this latest posit from even people I like and respect that more information should deliberately be withheld because those wanting it would not accept it. That is unhinged right there.

KittyLowrey on December 27, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Reminder… it is now OK to have been a druggie in college.

mankai on December 27, 2010 at 6:22 PM

That limitation is quickly crumbling.

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 6:26 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 6:08 PM

I should have added that Berg’s involvement in the truther ‘movement’ should call into question his credibility on this…and anything else.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Since Rush and Saracuda are related to Obama, they can request a copy of his birth certificates for genealogical purposes.

Wouldn’t that be hilarious?

barnone on December 27, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Jimbo3 on December 27, 2010 at 6:22 PM

OK, I can speak with authority here having spent 13 years in college/university administration, 10 in admissions.

A college transcript issued to a student is only official if it is SEALED with the university or college seal or signature over the envelope seal. But even in those cases, some places will still not accept them as “official” if not sent directlt from the Registrar’s office (without passing through the student’s hands).

If the transcript is issued directly to the student without the seal, it is considered “not official” and will be marked as such.

If Obama wanted his transcripts released, it is as simple as requesting them be sent directly from the Registrar to whomever he directs.

mankai on December 27, 2010 at 6:28 PM

I just want to see one. Just ONE girlfriend that he had during college. Anyone in college who was his close friend, or roommate, or hang out study pal. Nobody has ever come forward to vouch for him, and likely never will.

Key West Reader on December 27, 2010 at 6:29 PM

will you take off my pantyhose!

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Hell no! Your husband is a giant!

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Inanemergencydial on December 27, 2010 at 6:21 PM

You’re not a snark-addict. Everyone here-well most everyone here- knows that you’re a mensch.

*winks*

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 6:29 PM

BTW, I am sure that he was born in Hawaii.

I just think it has some embarrassing things on it, like his mom not naming his father or race etc.

barnone on December 27, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Jimbo3 on December 27, 2010 at 6:22 PM

But do they say “Issued to Student” on them, like all of mine do?

Del Dolemonte on December 27, 2010 at 6:29 PM

mankai on December 27, 2010 at 6:28 PM

You’re right. In several of the cases, I had the transcripts sent directly. But I also have a copy of my Law School transcript with a seal from the (I think) registrar.

Jimbo3 on December 27, 2010 at 6:31 PM

He graduated magna cum laude. Magna cum laude goes to the top 10% of the class.

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Johnnyreb on December 27, 2010 at 6:05 PM

I really do have to stand up for crr6, if anyone knows about faking grades and faking your schooling, it has to be crr6.

Colbyjack on December 27, 2010 at 6:32 PM

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Translated: “Del pwned me again!”

Harvard is a $26 billion business. You seem to have trouble understanding that concept.

Del Dolemonte on December 27, 2010 at 6:32 PM

Law school grading is anonymous.
crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 6:08 PM

What the F does that mean??

Tim Zank on December 27, 2010 at 6:32 PM