New Hawaii governor: We’re going to put a stop to this Birther crap once and for all

posted at 5:09 pm on December 27, 2010 by Allahpundit

Exceptionally stupid. Although, if he’s intent on digging up background on The One, I wouldn’t mind seeing what he comes up with by way of transcripts from Columbia.

“It’s an insult to his mother and to his father, and I knew his mother and father; they were my friends, and I have an emotional interest in that,” Governor Abercrombie said in a telephone interview late Thursday. “It’s an emotional insult. It is disrespectful to the president; it is disrespectful to the office.”

The governor, a Democrat and former congressman, said he has initiated conversations with the state’s attorney general and the chief of its Health Department about how he can release more explicit documentation of Mr. Obama’s birth on Aug. 4, 1961, at Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital. He said he has done so of his own accord, without consulting the White House, which declined to comment…

Mr. Abercrombie, 72, said that although he did not see the elder Obamas at the hospital with their newborn son, he did remember the couple bringing the baby to social events. He says the critics who suggest that Mr. Obama’s mother slipped off to Kenya to give birth are engaging in a “demonological fantasy.” And he is angry about legislation in several states that would require presidential candidates to document that they were born in this country. A similar bill died in Congress last year.

First, and apropos of nothing, my mind is blown by the fact that the governor of Hawaii remembers the president of the United States as an infant. But never mind that. Why is this tool dredging up an issue that, mercifully, had begun to go away? Hawaii’s records department received only 16 requests for Obama’s birth certificate in November, down from 50 or so a month last year. Higher courts have waved away multiple Birther petitions, and the court-martial of Lt. Col. Terry Lakin ended with him pleading guilty to failing to report for duty. This subject has no traction, in other words, either legally or in mainstream media, and thus had probably never been fringier when Abercrombie spoke up and decided to treat it as a problem that needs solving. Even his personal testimony about having seen Obama as a baby in Hawaii won’t count for anything among true believers, since he admits that he wasn’t at the hospital for the delivery — which is too bad, since it would have been fun to watch them come up with theories to explain even that inconvenient fact away. (It was a changeling!)

This guy’s now placed himself in the following position. Either he inadvertently revives the Birther movement by crusading for a new law to make long-form birth certificates public without the approval of the individuals to whom they belong or he decides nothing can be done legally and backs off, which will itself inflame Birthers by inspiring dark theories about pressure on him from the White House to quiet down. And of course, since Abercrombie’s a liberal Democrat, if he does somehow manage to produce the long-form certificate and it confirms that Obama’s birth happened as alleged, skeptics will dismiss it as a forgery planted by an ideological ally to throw Birthers off the scent of the “real” birth certificate. He can’t win here. Why would he even try?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

This may be stupid… but it is pure entertainment!

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Forget it, Johnny. It’s Polynesiantown.

mojo on December 27, 2010 at 5:13 PM

I’m with you, Allah. I’m much more interested in the proof of Obama’s reported “uber-intelligence”…as for his birth certificate, that ship done SAILED a long time ago.

uncivilized on December 27, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Wikileaks.

Key West Reader on December 27, 2010 at 5:13 PM

It does not matter…we could have video of the birth either in Kenya or somewhere else, complete with testimonials from the folk involved and a paper trail and it still would not change anything as the guy is a Democrat and the Constitution is optional with those folk…

JIMV on December 27, 2010 at 5:13 PM

I’ve never questioned whether he was born in this country.

I have, however, questioned whether he was born on this PLANET!

dforston on December 27, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Why? Because he’s an idiot…

Mr_Magoo on December 27, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Hawaii elected a commie as their governor, swell.

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Why? I am sure someone with some real brains is feverishly rewriting all of Barry’s transcripts.

tbear44 on December 27, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Why is this tool dredging up an issue that, mercifully, had begun to go away?

Smoke screen?

They could probably resolve the issue, but some like the distracting influence.

Colbyjack on December 27, 2010 at 5:14 PM

dforston on December 27, 2010 at 5:13 PM

LOL!..:)

Dire Straits on December 27, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Who cares? His dad was a creep and his mother a flake. The only one I had respect for was his grandmother and he threw her under the bus years ago.

Blake on December 27, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I have, however, questioned whether he was born on this PLANET!

dforston on December 27, 2010 at 5:13 PM

As my grandpa used to say: “he wasn’t born, he was s#it a fencepost and the sun hatched him”

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Are you seriously s**ting me?!

Julian Assange can have some military girly-man dig up eyes-only intelligence, and we *still* don’t know for sure just who Barack Hussein Soetoro-Obama’s real dad is?! It may not be a citizenship issue; I’m guesing it’s probably not a citizenship issue, but there is some sort of obfuscation going on here.

gryphon202 on December 27, 2010 at 5:16 PM

His court martial was a Kangaroo Court if ever there was one and because you have bald tires doesn’t mean everyone does.

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:16 PM

he did remember the couple bringing the baby to social events

Would these be communist party events? Wait he said social, not socialist. My bad.

Tommy_G on December 27, 2010 at 5:16 PM

He can’t win here. Why would he even try?

I’ve got nothing.

Esthier on December 27, 2010 at 5:17 PM

uncivilized on December 27, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Well shucks man! You’re never going to find that no matter how hard you try.

Colbyjack on December 27, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Or, if he comes up with the long-form birth certificate, listing an adopted name from Indonesia, and they have to explain THAT …. (As improbable as it is, it WOULD explain why they refused to release it all this time, when releasing it would have killed this off years ago.)

michaelo on December 27, 2010 at 5:17 PM

There’s a bigger problem. Governments now giving out vital documents without permission of the individual.

amerpundit on December 27, 2010 at 5:18 PM

If there is any dirt to be found, that’s where it will be is my bet.

Hog Wild on December 27, 2010 at 5:19 PM

The military equivalent of a judge at his Kangaroo Court said that he could not present any evidence as it might embarrass the President. Obama has never shown a valid birth certificate and no matter how much some may prattle on that is a fact.

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:19 PM

This may be stupid… but it is pure entertainment!

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Excellent Post!.. :)

Dire Straits on December 27, 2010 at 5:19 PM

uncivilized on December 27, 2010 at 5:13 PM

You’ll have better luck convincing me of life on other planets.

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 5:20 PM

This guy knew Obama parents personally. They were his friends. They were also open Marxists. I believe that tells us all we need to know about Abercrombie.

Also, I think they’re reviving this to give Obama another side issue to disparage conservatives with.

If anything, democrat hacks are the ones probably filing requests.

darwin on December 27, 2010 at 5:21 PM

So…does this mean we’re actually going to see a real birth certificate?

‘Cause according to the AP and BBC circa 2004, Obama was born in Kenya…

blue13326 on December 27, 2010 at 5:21 PM

(It was a changeling!)

Bill: If only we could go back to two days ago before your dad lost his keys, and steal them
Ted: Well, why don’t we?
Bill: Cuz we don’t have time, dude.
Ted: We could do it after the report
Bill: Oh yeah! Where should we put ‘em?
Ted: How ’bout behind this sign?
Bill: Ok. Woah! It worked! Right, so when we’re done with the report, we have to remember to do this or else it won’t happen. Except it did happen! Ted it was you who stole your dad’s keys!

lorien1973 on December 27, 2010 at 5:21 PM

A few college documents would help, maybe we could see if Barry ever applied for admission or financial aid as a non-citizen/resident alien.

Or maybe just some grades for courses such as “Getting Rid of America 101″ or “The U.S. Military: How to Abolish It.”

Bishop on December 27, 2010 at 5:21 PM

They don’t WANT to let it die. It’s too useful to them. It allows them to paint all of us on the right as dingbats, whether or not we believe in it.

JeffWeimer on December 27, 2010 at 5:22 PM

Why is this tool dredging up an issue that, mercifully, had begun to go away?

Maybe he knows more about this whole sordid matter than you do. Not that it would take much at all.

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Second look at Neil Abercrombie?

Nah, probably not. Especially if this was one of his main planks he was running on. But I have to agree that this Birfer crap should be put to bed.

Red Cloud on December 27, 2010 at 5:23 PM

He can’t win here. Why would he even try?

I don’t know, but I’m glad we can add a new phrase to the lexicon of leftist lunacy: Abercrombian fit.

Jim Treacher on December 27, 2010 at 5:23 PM

If there is any dirt to be found, that’s where it will be is my bet.

Hog Wild on December 27, 2010 at 5:19 PM

We all remember the intellectual John Kerry. He never released his transcripts either. If I remember correctly his grades a Yale were lackluster and significantly lower than those of “that idiot George Bush.”

Tommy_G on December 27, 2010 at 5:24 PM

JeffWeimer on December 27, 2010 at 5:22 PM

With their useful idiot trying his best to lead the way.

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:24 PM

Why would that make anybody angry?

JellyToast on December 27, 2010 at 5:25 PM

Why would this man brag about being friends with a guy who besides being a marxist was a drunk, a bigamist, a philanderer, a domestic abuser, who abandoned his children and never contributed anything to their support and who repeatedly drove drunk with no concern that he could injure or kill other people?

Blake on December 27, 2010 at 5:25 PM

since he admits that he wasn’t at the hospital for the delivery —

Obama, between his staff and he, has claimed to have been born in two different Honolulu hospitals, so it would have been rather difficult to have been at both birthings.

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:27 PM

If there is a reason his transcripts haven’t been released, I bet it’s the actual names of some of the courses he took, not his grades in those courses. Obviously his grades at CU were stellar (he got into HLS), but my guess is that he took an elective or two as an undergrad with an embarrassing title (like Critical Race Theory or Marxist Themes in Classical Literature) and he knows you guys would demagogue the sh*t out of that if it were released.

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:27 PM

They trot this stuff out precisely to deflect attention from the other, er, “deficiencies” in Obama’s paper trail. By the time he leaves office, his history will have been edited sufficiently so that it won’t matter when, where, or even how he was born.

uncivilized on December 27, 2010 at 5:27 PM

His Columbia transcripts wouldn’t prove that. Ivy League schools are all hotbeds of massive grade inflation. It’s pretty much impossible to graduate with less than a B+ average, unless you literally die before finishing.

The Lone Platypus on December 27, 2010 at 5:29 PM

That should be a clue to all but a box of rocks.

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:29 PM

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:27 PM

Cowardice as a redeeming feature, I suppose.

lorien1973 on December 27, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Kenya, Hawaii?? From all that I have heard about Obama, I beleive he was born in Bethlehem.

tommer74 on December 27, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Obviously his grades at CU were stellar (he got into HLS)

Not necessarily a given…two words: quota system.

uncivilized on December 27, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Ok, this sets my BS meter off. Seriously what are the odds that some random hack was friends with a couple who traveled all over the world and broke up not that long after Obama was born?

18-1 on December 27, 2010 at 5:30 PM

beleive

believe

tommer74 on December 27, 2010 at 5:30 PM

Red Cloud on December 27, 2010 at 5:23 PM

I agree.
I can’t stand Zero-in case you guys haven’t figured that out already-but I believe he was born in the US.
We have REAL issues to ‘attack’ him with-there’s no reason to go the unhinged route.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 5:30 PM

Allahpundit doesn’t seem pleased about that either.

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Perhaps young Baracky met Mad Bomber William Ayers while at Columbia, which of course would make PBHO a stone-cold liar about knowing Ayers.

Eh, I’m just being a demagogue.

Bishop on December 27, 2010 at 5:31 PM

What I wonder is where this new-found respect for the office of president comes from? It sure didn’t exist when Bush was president.

Sue on December 27, 2010 at 5:32 PM

No valid evidence has ever been presented as to where his Royal Majesty was born. None at all.

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:32 PM

He’s Kenyan… suck it up.

leftnomore on December 27, 2010 at 5:32 PM

It’s an insult to his mother and to his father

Since Obama’s POLICIES are an insult to the Founding FATHERS then there is some catching up to do to make it all square.

Piss off whiny libs.

Branch Rickey on December 27, 2010 at 5:32 PM

I beleive he was born in Bethlehem.

tommer74 on December 27, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Based upon his complete innocence for anything he did prior to 2008, I assumed he congealed from the ether sometime in that year.

lorien1973 on December 27, 2010 at 5:33 PM

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:27 PM

We all know that he’s a racist Marxist and many of us knew it before stools like you helped to elect him. He is proof that not everyone who goes to HLS is smart. Some have doors opened for them by wealthy and influential people.

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 5:33 PM

JIMV on December 27, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Damn skippy!

ncborn on December 27, 2010 at 5:34 PM

I’ll argue that he’s bringing it up again because Obama is concerned about the states that are moving to require a full birth certificate from anyone placed on their ballots as a presidential candidate. Look, clearly there is something on that long form Obama doesn’t want the American people to see. This is a pre-emptive effort to push the “birthers are nuts” narrative ahead of the 2012 contest when it is certain to become an issue again.

Rational Thought on December 27, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Was the Baby Obama in a manger?

aquaviva on December 27, 2010 at 5:35 PM

An insult to his mother and father? Those smelly old hippy misfits? Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

The only thing that saved Øbama from ending up the same way was his grandmother.

petefrt on December 27, 2010 at 5:35 PM

18-1 on December 27, 2010 at 5:30 PM

Pretty high actually. The Marxist community in Hawaii was, as all Communist groups were in the United States in the 50s and early 60s quite small and very tight knit. Barack senior was a Marxist economist from Kenya. I’m sure they traveled in Communist circles. Obama’s mentor as a teen after he returned from Indonesia was the head of the Hawaii chapter of the CPUSA, Frank Marshall Davis. Abercrombie was probably a Communist or a fellow traveler.

Ted Torgerson on December 27, 2010 at 5:35 PM

18-1 on December 27, 2010 at 5:30 PM

and remembering them 40+ years later. Unless they were all socializing at Communist Party gatherings and in this case it seems feasible.

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 5:36 PM

He’s Kenyan… suck it up.

leftnomore on December 27, 2010 at 5:32 PM

I don’t have a long-form birth certificate either.
Are you going to question my citizenship?

Zero was born in Hawaii-suck it up.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Hotair is certainly no ‘go to’ website to get information on this matter.

Lakin Court Martial Judge: Evidence Might Be an “Embarrassment” to Obama

LTC Lakin and the Memory Hole

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:37 PM

The Lone Platypus on December 27, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Yeah, that’s especially true w/Columbia undergrad. A partner I interviewed with went there, and he said it’s easy to pad your GPA because the registrar lets you withdraw from courses verrry late in the semester, if it appears that you might get a bad grade.

Not necessarily a given…two words: quota system.

uncivilized on December 27, 2010 at 5:29 PM

He graduated in the top 10% of his class at HLS. It’d be odd if he aced law school (which has a tight curve and anonymous grading) but struggled at the grade-inflation-fest that is CU. Plus, even though the Ivy law schools practice AA, they still have relatively high standards for AA admits. Look at lawschoolnumbers.com, not a single person has gotten into HLS this year with under a 3.35 or so. And the person w/ a 3.35 had a 179 LSAT.

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Zero was born in Hawaii-suck it up.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 5:37 PM

You sure take a lot on blind faith.

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Yah it’s obvious that PBHO is the smartest guy in any room, why, because he attended “elite” universities. No need to prove it somehow, such as with transcripts, no you just need to accept it.

That’s how I hire a welder, I ask him if he’s any good and if he says yes then he’s on the team. No need to show me some skill set or credentials, just say so you’re the best welder who ever lived.

Bishop on December 27, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Since I am in a betting mood. How about he is looking for some handouts aka earmarks from the Messiah!

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Lakin wasn’t serving the president-he was serving the people of this great nation.
Being a birther is NOT conducive to military service.
Lakin got what he deserved.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Obama’s team is just afraid that we might find out that he descended from the Planet ElDorko. The ElDorko people have really floppy wrists, large ears, can’t speak without prompting, and are devoid of emotions and intelligence.

Key West Reader on December 27, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Dude has all of his records sealed and nobody questions it because they might be called a name and made fun of? Pansies. You let them control the debate again.

SurferDoc on December 27, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Key West Reader on December 27, 2010 at 5:39 PM

you just discribed a sloth. What has a sloth ever done too you?!///

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Bishop on December 27, 2010 at 5:21 PM

This right here is the reason I suspect that nearly everything he has ever put on paper has been sealed tight. With the very notable execption of 2 autobiographies a totally unkown man wrote and got published before he was 40.

Johnnyreb on December 27, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Not signing on to the birther movement, but how can this guy remember the couple bringing little Barack to social events? I thought Obama’s mother left Hawaii very soon after she gsve birth.

JohnTant on December 27, 2010 at 5:40 PM

You sure take a lot on blind faith.

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:38 PM

I’m a conservatarian-a RATIONAL conservatarian.
I’m not into conspiracy theories.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Rational Thought on December 27, 2010 at 5:34 PM

And Sheeple Allahpundit is braying in unison already just like on queue.

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:41 PM

I’ve seen all of obama’s transcripts and he’s a D+ student.

Don’t believe me? Tell ya what, we’ll sit down and compare the transcripts you have with the ones I have.

What? You don’t have his transcripts?

Well, until you do, I guess you’ll have to take my word for it, now won’t you. Better yet, he could release them publically, and show me for the liar he will say I am. I’m begging you, prove me wrong on this.

I’m pretty sure he won’t (or can’t).

runawayyyy on December 27, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Key West Reader on December 27, 2010 at 5:39 PM

*SNORT*
*CHORTLE*
*SNORT*

darwin-t on December 27, 2010 at 5:41 PM

This isn’t exceptionally stupid at all, Allah, unless you’re confining that characterization to how it can’t help Gov. Abercrombie and thus he’s stupid to pursue it. That much I agree with.

But the fact remains we have a man who’s been sworn in as President of the United States, who has not provided the same proof that he was born in the country, as is required of, say, the men in his security detail who are expected to take a bullet for him.

I’ve heard all the data points about why he was probably… almost certainly… born in the U.S., but the fact remains we haven’t seen concrete proof in the form of a long birth certificate.

But natural-born citizen or not, there’s no getting around the fact that there’s something weird going on here.

OK, so let’s say he really was born in the states. What’s on his long-form that he doesn’t want the world to know?

Was he born illegitimate? Seems to me this is tailor-made for a heart-to-heart with the country about the need for more spending on whatever Head-Start-like expansion of the state the libs want.

So what is it? Was he born with a tail? Stop all the grandstanding and melodrama, and let’s see the damn birth certificate.

greggriffith on December 27, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Why is it insulting to the parents to say Obama was born out of the US? The governor sounds like a weirdo.

LASue on December 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM

um, if you want to put an end to it release the farking birth certificate.

It’s not all that hard to understand.

Thune on December 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Blake on December 27, 2010

Gawd, no kidding eh?

By the way, if Shambercrombie DID see them bringing the infant to parties after he was two weeks old then the parties would have been in Seattle as that’s where Bambi and his mother lived then.

JonPrichard on December 27, 2010 at 5:43 PM

I’m a conservatarian-a RATIONAL conservatarian.
I’m not into conspiracy theories.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 5:41 PM

It is no ‘conspiracy theory’ that he has not released his actual Birth Certificate, and has been having others do all they can to keep it from seeing the light of day. It’s a indisputable fact.

Luka on December 27, 2010 at 5:43 PM

He can’t win here. Why would he even try?

rent-free, AP. rent…..free.

BTW. did I see a Jimmy Treacher post up north? Holy Wikileaks Task Force, JT, it’s been a while.

ted c on December 27, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Rational Thought on December 27, 2010 at 5:34 PM

I wouldn’t call birthers ‘nuts’ I’d say that they are a bit reality-challenged.
Btw: you guys do realize that Phillip Berg-who first got this birther BS rolling-is a TRUTHER and a far left DEMOCRAT.
Did I mention that he’s a truther?

annoyinglittletwerp on December 27, 2010 at 5:45 PM

tbear44 on December 27, 2010 at 5:14 PM

One would have expected to see those documents in the Wikileaks dump.

Annar on December 27, 2010 at 5:45 PM

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:37 PM

dude, do you just recycle your crap from day to day. You peg our give-a-f*ck-o-meter daily with this drivel. Enough of your leg humping and law book thumping.

ted c on December 27, 2010 at 5:45 PM

LASue on December 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Abercrombie is as leftwing and crazy as they come, the fact that he is tie in with the Obama family speaks volumes about Obama and his family.

whbates on December 27, 2010 at 5:46 PM

If you REALLY wanted to put a stop to it, you would have kept that big noisy hole in your face shut. Seriously, what’s the benefit now that the debate has become more polarized than a battery?

This is a pathetic attempt at attention-wh0ring on a national scale.

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Jim Treacher on December 27, 2010 at 5:23 PM

what up, T?

ted c on December 27, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Nice, very nice. PBHO’s SS detail is put through the wringer before they can ever get close to the man or his family, yet Baracky has the authority to destroy at a whim based on nothing but fawning media coverage.

Bishop on December 27, 2010 at 5:47 PM

dude, do you just recycle your crap from day to day.

ted c on December 27, 2010 at 5:45 PM

No, you guys recycle the same cr*p day to day, and then I correct it. If my corrections are repetitive, so are your errors.

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Forget it, Johnny. It’s Polynesiantown.

SCTV FTW!

Ed Driscoll on December 27, 2010 at 5:49 PM

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:48 PM

gag me with a wikipedia link.

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 5:50 PM

gag me with a wikipedia link.

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Don’t we wish.

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 5:50 PM

I would be extremely surprised if he wasn’t born in Hawaii; I would not be surprised if there was some information that is potentially damaging to Obama. And as noted by others, it would also set a precedent for releasing other personal info.

exhelodrvr on December 27, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Allah, perhaps the Governor did this because the requests increased in December:

“People who do not believe President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu in 1961 have stepped up their requests for proof of his birth this month, in the hopes that the new gubernatorial administration will offer more information.

The state Department of Health says it has received 27 requests for information about Obama’s birth certificate this month, compared with 16 in November. There were 16 requests alone in the first half of this week, although most came from a single person.”

Jimbo3 on December 27, 2010 at 5:51 PM

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:27 PM

Oh, you mean things like:

Introduction to National Socialism 101 (A course he took to heart no doubt)

Oppressive Theory 203

Practical Communism 210

I’ll bet he got an ‘A’ (with grade inflation) in all of those.

Colbyjack on December 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM

LASue on December 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Nativist!

crr6 on December 27, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Show me a transcript that displays his grades as being in the top 10%ile and I’ll believe you. Till then…

RachDubya on December 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM

gag me with a wikipedia link.

upinak on December 27, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Don’t we wish.

Dark-Star on December 27, 2010 at 5:50 PM

You like bondage, eh?

portlandon on December 27, 2010 at 5:53 PM

LASue on December 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Strange that this garbage is coming out while Mr. Mom Jeans is on vacay at the same time. “I shall save you, Barky Mom Jeans!”

Key West Reader on December 27, 2010 at 5:54 PM