Cavuto to Chris Matthews: Cram your remarks about Chris Christie’s weight up your tingly you-know-what

posted at 8:09 pm on December 13, 2010 by Allahpundit

I’m not paraphrasing; watch to the end and you’ll see that he really does go there. All for this?

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews gladly played the GOP 2012 guessing game at Thursday’s Q&A Cafe at the Georgetown Ritz-Carlton, suggesting two popular Republicans might want to trim their waistlines before jumping into the presidential race.

“Chris Christie is moon over New Jersey, he should not wear white shirts, I tell you that,” Matthews said. “I saw him the other day and I was amazed by it, he must be 300 plus, and that’s something he’s just gotta deal with because you’re not going to say, ‘I’m going to cut the budget,’ well, how about starting with supper?”

That’s the sort of received wisdom that’s popular with political analysts but I wonder how true it is anymore. The cookie-cutter image of the tall, fit, white, male president has been shattered, not just because of Obama but because his chief rivals for the presidency in both parties are women. If the public’s ready to accept a black president and a woman president, I think they’re ready for a husky one — especially when he has a reputation for trimming budgetary, er, fat.

I’m not sure how I feel about the “racism with a scale” concept, though. But the crack about Matthews using hair dye? Magnifique.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Speaking as a dudesmoocher, Chris Matthew’s grotesque hair is more physically off-putting than Chris Christie’s weight.

But I can’t pretend that I’m not biased against tingly-legged girlie-men.

So this is just off-handed catty remarks about appearance?

Wow, my bad.

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 9:22 PM

So this is just off-handed catty remarks about appearance?

Wow, my bad.

It’s not exactly asking for the keys to Christie’s trousers.

Yeah, you bad.

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 9:24 PM

Mathews is also from Jersey so maybe thats why he felt at liberty to bad mouth Christie. Mathews forgot that you don’t mess with Italians especially in New Jersey!!

sonnyspats1 on December 13, 2010 at 9:26 PM

Matthews (sp)

sonnyspats1 on December 13, 2010 at 9:26 PM

Just revisit any Meghan McCain thread. “Fat Cow” and “Fat Pig” abound.

rjl1999 on December 13, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 9:24 PM

Haven’t you guys been saying that we shouldn’t be worried about open gays in the military because you’re more discrete about who you’re attracted to than a bunch of loudmouth, what did you guys call us, “Phobes”?

I mean, Zeke called me an anti-black bigot because I dared to say that heterosexual soldiers deserved the same respect as to their opinion as to who they billet or share facilities with. I thought we were just way off base because you guys don’t even think that way about heterosexuals? Sounds to me like it’s the first thing that comes to your mind.

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Look, I realize you’ve got some serious chip on your shoulders from some gays in the military thread(s), but (1) that’s not my problem, (2) HotAir isn’t boot camp, and (3) this thread is about snide remarks made about somebody’s physical appearance.

I‘ve not called you any of those alleged labels, Mr. Hawkdriver. =]

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 9:36 PM

You got your quotes and comments backwards.

First, it’s not a “chip”. It’s trying to preserve the fighting capability of the most powerful and finest fighting force on the planet by hoping it won’t turn into a social experiment.

Second, do you think we really need to hear about who you guys think are who’s hot and who’s not. I don’t go on making sexual inuendo about women here. How about we call the same kind of truce and behave like you said you expect soldiers and officers to act?

And last, what is so hard about you saying what you meant when you called me “tough guy”?

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Really, Jed? Nothing?

You prove my point for me.

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 9:53 PM

You got your quotes and comments backwards.

Thank you for pointing that out. I can’t imagine that a similar editing snafu has ever befallen anybody else ever. I certainly didn’t notice until you called attention to it.

And this thread isn’t really about that, so unless you want to get alloff topic about it, you might have to wait until AP posts about “RUH ROH BAD NEWS ABOUT DADT” thread if you want me to weigh in on it (get it, weight in. Chris Christie?)

I’ll tell you what: when you can persuade every other male at HotAir (who is neither Jeddite nor hawkdriver) to refrain from making any remarks about “who’s hot and who’s not” (for a good place to start, find the previous discussion about anything Meghan McCain said), then perhaps I’ll consider your attempts to, uh, censor me.

Truce? I’m not at war with you. If you’re at war with me, well, that’s kinda flattering there, Mr. Hawkdriver. Careful though, we dont this escalating into some full-blown (more innuendo) American Beauty episode.

It’s not hard at all (you’ll note that I never made any claim that it was). =]

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Really, Jed? Nothing?

You prove my point for me.

Look, I’m flattered that you’re mashing F5 in eager anticipation of my rejoinders, but I am at work and my boss does place some antiquated expectation on me that I fulfill all of my duties before closing time. =]

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 9:55 PM

You’d just have a hard time convincing me that we’ve had a black president, there may be at least one serious female contender in 2012, Republican women made an excellent overall showing in the last congressional election cycle, and yet those vaunted “independents” are going to be hung up on someone’s weight? Convincing me of that is a long row to hoe.

gryphon202 on December 13, 2010 at 8:56 PM

What I said wasn’t ironic.

I should have said was “Sure, why not?” since I agree.

JeffWeimer on December 13, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 9:55 PM

How horrible! Why do I suspect that he also has antiquated expectations of his employees actually working,not stealing his time.

katy the mean old lady on December 13, 2010 at 10:04 PM

It’s not hard at all (you’ll note that I never made any claim that it was). =]

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Really, don’t flatter yourself. Really! I’m doing other things myself.

The way you guys go on is just pretty course really. Do we have to read that crap?

And sorry, I’m just really curious what would possess you to call me “tough guy”. That is something that is normally said in the context of being sarcastic.

Is it your impression I am not very polite to most all people I trade comments with? Even when I disagree, do I ever name call? Why would you feel like you need to use that kind of tenor back to me when I merely said your comment was off topic in my opinion? What does “tough guy” mean?

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 10:04 PM

You’re probably in a great position to know what I do, how I do it, and how quickly I get it done.

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 10:06 PM

Where does all this “fat guys can’t be president” stuff come from, anyway? 34% of American adults are overweight and 34% is obese, that’s 68% of the country! Do you really want to tell to 68% of the country that some one like them can’t hold office because of their appearance? If Repubs become the party of fat guys, then dems are in BIG trouble.

Anyway, this is typical msm double standards. If Christie were a big jiggly loudmouthed socialist, Mathews would be tingling like he was witnessing the second coming of Obama.

bitsy on December 13, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Really, don’t flatter yourself. Really! I’m doing other things myself.

You go to all that effort, then remark some ten seconds before I replied that I’m dodging you, and this is your response? Tjord :|

The way I go on? I made one remark and you’ve decided to make some dozen+ subsequent replies to it. I am, of course, obliging you. =]

I could just as easily have said “ace” or “champ” or “bro-dawg”.

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 10:06 PM

Your employer pays you to comment here? How nice!

katy the mean old lady on December 13, 2010 at 10:20 PM

Really, here’s a sample of what we have to read on any given night here. You’re as bad or worse than the “breeders” I think you call us.

But I can’t pretend that I’m not biased against tingly-legged girlie-men.

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 8:21 PM

All I know is if Christiano Ronaldo ad I had a chance to hook up, I’d risk the death penalty for a little zoom zoom…

IMHO he’s the hottest dude on the planet.

JetBoy on December 13, 2010 at 8:34 PM

Holy crap it get’s old. Is this the “Never discuss our sexuality” that our soldiers will be subjected to?

I have no idea what that means, but I’m guessing that’s some reference to the “Phobe” being “turned around”. Again, something I was told you guys never engage in. Nice tired old straw man though. Keep dreaming.

Really, if you just kept your sexuality to yourself like you said soldiers should, I wouldn’t care about a darn thing else you said here.

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 10:20 PM

bitsy on December 13, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Really bitsy. The overweight thing isn’t confined to any one political party. Christey seems like a pretty good candidate to me. Honestly, I wish he were a little more Conservative, but I think we might just be running out of those guys in the Republican Party.

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Your employer pays you to comment here? How nice!

Yeah, it’s kinda cool how I’m granted the autonomy to use my downtime as I deem appropriate. Y’know, not that you’d be in any position to talk to me about how I do my job or nuffin’z, crankypants.

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 10:23 PM

I could just as easily have said “ace” or “champ” or “bro-dawg”.

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 10:18 PM

You could have just as easily not stooped to name-calling at all. Why, “tough guy”?

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 10:24 PM

Dudesmoocher

Heh. Learn something new everyday.

bitsy on December 13, 2010 at 10:26 PM

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 10:23 PM

There’s this gal I’d like you to meet…

bitsy on December 13, 2010 at 10:29 PM

There are a lot overweight presidents in our history. Taft and Teddy Roosevelt.

jeffn21 on December 13, 2010 at 10:29 PM

There’s that chip again. $100 to your favorite military charity if you can find a post where Jeddite called you a “breeder” or disparaged your service. I’ll expect links, of course.

I’ve also never called you a “Phobe”. But you if can find a link, there’s that aforementioned wager. You also need to reacquaint yourself with what a straw man is and is not, because I certainly didn’t make one.

“Keep dreaming”, eh? Is this where I bust out a quality “Talk to the hand” so I can keep it sufficiently “real”?

Again, this is HotAir, not boot camp. I also didn’t sexual proposition anybody, despite your repeated attempts to claim that I did. Man, are you gonna sh*t kittens when I actually do though! =]

I still think Chris Matthew’s hair is far more unnattractive than Chris Christie’s weight, though. That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it!

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 10:23 PM

n the real world,when you are being paid, it’s called theft.

katy the mean old lady on December 13, 2010 at 10:30 PM

n the real world,when you are being paid, it’s called theft.

Feel free to contact the constabulary and see how far you get with that report. I mean, I realize you’re totally invested in your clever remark and whatnot, but yeah – ain’t no stealin’ goin’ on here.

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 10:34 PM

There’s this gal I’d like you to meet…

bitsy on December 13, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Oh, don’t I know it bitsy. The ladies are really the backbone of the party these days. I admire our women. Then again, I’ve had the opportunity to work with women in the most stressful situations imaginable and I’m sold on how well they carry the load. I’m not just blowing smoke either. The Conservative women impress me.

I would love for her to wow us in the primaries, if it’s Sarah you are alluding to. She has to be ready though with so many of even her own folks against her.

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Cauvuto sounds angry… that’s never happened before.

petunia on December 13, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Must be tough havng no moral compass.

katy the mean old lady on December 13, 2010 at 10:38 PM

Must be tough havng no moral compass.

[a smattering of suppressed giggles erupting into full-throated laughter]

Y’know what would be a lark? Showing this to my supervisor in the morning. Hell, I could just link it on Facebook right now.

feel free to email her: yura.dumas@lolatyou.gov

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Okay, you want to comment back on anything and everything except why you felt like you had to call me “tough guy”. Whatever. “You” have been on threads that I’ve been on and others that I’ve just read, where other gays and DADT repeal supporters have called anyone in opposition to repealing DADT, bigots, phobes, anti-black just to name a few. Never have I ever read one gay ask another to tone it down in the way people are addressed. I assume that it’s okay with you then. And let’s be frank, you have alluded as much in comment if not outright using the same language.

I don’t name call. I debate directly but don’t name call. I would assume it’s not difficult act in kind.

And if I could be frank about one more thing, I think it’s the height of being cowardly to say something provocative and then not stick by, or retract or at the very least explain what the heck you meant.

Sorry if this has kept you from work.

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Well, you were the one making the excuse you were at work. Now it doesn’t matter that you’re “at work”. I guess I’m not really sorry if this…

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 9:55 PM

wasn’t true.

You know what, forget what I said. I’m getting the impression you don’t mean what you say anyway. Classic waste of my time.

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Neil may be slightly overweight, but he’s sexy. And more of a man than the girls over at MSNBC. Get ‘em Neil.

xax on December 13, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Neil is overweight because of the meds he’s on for MS.
The package is cute(I have a thing for dark hair and glasses) but his mind is a MAJOR turn on.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 13, 2010 at 11:01 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on December 13, 2010 at 11:01 PM

He’s an interesting personality too. I recall him talking after the Concourse (SST) accident and how he had flown on it as a gift from his wife. It’s hard to imagine the Left ever getting worked up over his tame commentary, but they do. I guess he’s also maybe fighting back a little now too.

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Well, if that’s your way of saying “Jeddite, I cant find any example of you branding me as a bigot, homophobe, or racist, but I’m going to hold you account for things other people have said to me and you were thinking it even if you didn’t say it”, then I’m green with that.

Duly noted, tough guy. =]

Wait, I didn’t respond quickly enough for your tastes, and the reason given for that was that I was working. Then some crankycat opines that I’m a thief (HIGH-LARIOUS) because I have the audacity to comment on an internet forum during my downtime, and uh… yeah…, I’d be pretty confused about now too.

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Really, I guess you’re a comedian? I’d just call it poor manners.

Anyway, So you never referred to heterosexuals as “breeders”. I thought you did. DO I need to apologize?

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 11:25 PM

You think I left and then like a little kid saying something behind someones back, call me a “tough guy” again?

lol, but you never called anyone a breeder?

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 11:26 PM

You put a great many words in my mouth, Mr. Hawkdriver. =]

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 11:36 PM

You put a great many words in my mouth, Mr. Hawkdriver. =]

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 11:36 PM

But I was wrong about you name calling hetros, right?

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 11:37 PM

You’ve yet to find/link any example of my doing that, bro-dawg.

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 11:39 PM

You’ve yet to find/link any example of my doing that, bro-dawg.

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 11:39 PM

You called us breeders here.

Gays are most emphatically not.
Not what?
Breeders? Willing to behave stupidly for the protection of women?
Jeddite on December 9, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Now, if I used any one disparaging word used to describe gats, I get the ban-hammer. Do you think it’s okay for guys like you and Zeke to say whatever you want?

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 11:49 PM

gays, gats are guns

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 11:50 PM

I note that you curiously did not include a link so that the proper context can be seen. You know who else does that, Mr. Hawkdriver? Progressives.

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Bigoted name-calling is okay in the proper “context”?

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 11:54 PM

So then, it was not an unintentional lack of appropriate context, it was malicious. I see.

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 11:56 PM

Take note, social cons and homophones (sadly, not mutually exclusive groups).

Vyce on December 9, 2010 at 5:25 PM

This guy said this on the same thread. Did you feel like you needed to say anything in our defense?

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 11:59 PM

Mr. Hawkdriver, I note that you’re not in any rush to provide the appropriate context to the comment that you quoted. I suspect that your commanding officer would be severely disappointed in your conduct of leveling a serious accusation and then selectively tailoring the evidence to back up that charge.

Jeddite on December 14, 2010 at 12:02 AM

That’s actually a dang good question, why would gays be allowed in combat if women aren’t?
scotash on December 9, 2010 at 5:54 PM
Women are breeders, and young men do the stupidist things to protect them, even if they are not lovers.
Gays are most emphatically not.
Slowburn on December 9, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Gays are most emphatically not.
Not what?
Breeders? Willing to behave stupidly for the protection of women?
Jeddite on December 9, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Jeddite on December 9, 2010 at 6:34 PM
Breeders, and to further clarify; breeders that do not need an equal number of the opposite sex for procreation.
Slowburn on December 9, 2010 at 6:40 PM

There’s the context back and forth. You and your buddies are just calling us.. Breeders. Is that okay with you or do you think you should admit you were wrong?

hawkdriver on December 14, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Jeddite on December 14, 2010 at 12:02 AM

No sooner said than done. Explain it away now.

hawkdriver on December 14, 2010 at 12:11 AM

I see Jeddite seeking clarification about something Slowburn commented, using the same words that Slowburn used.

If you, as an [ostensibly] adult male, want to believe that’s equivalent to name-calling, then there’s not much left to do except frolic in the eternal spectacle that is this thread. But take heart, you can use that as character evidence when katy the mean old lady reports me for theft and I’m on trial. =]

Jeddite on December 14, 2010 at 12:19 AM

Jeddite on December 14, 2010 at 12:19 AM

Sure, if you think that sounds convincing. Whatever. I guess you never said tough guy either. I guess you don’t see the other things that are said by your buddies about us like Zekecorian. I giess it’s just us bigots, us phobes, us breeders. But you didn’t say that.

hawkdriver on December 14, 2010 at 12:25 AM

Jeddite on December 14, 2010 at 12:19 AM

And BTW, I have one many occasions asked people who said derogatory things and used derogatory term about gays to can it. I guess the gay issues are too important to you and you see chastising each other as weakening your cause. I get it.

hawkdriver on December 14, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Your repeated attempts to trap me – using somebody else’s words – have not born fruit, Mr. Hawkdriver, but you need not be so bitter about it. Known when you’ve been bested. Or, as is more specific in your case, I think, self-owned. =]

Manipulation is not your forte, tough guy. =]

Putting more words in my mouth has not yielded your desired results, methinks.

Jeddite on December 14, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Jeddite on December 14, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Oh look another banned commenter back to agitate.

Hurry, call me a christer~!

Jog off, leftist.

Inanemergencydial on December 14, 2010 at 1:24 AM

Well, if only three fourths of Christie fits into the Oval Office, we’ll have far more religion in there than we’ve had in a long time.

unclesmrgol on December 14, 2010 at 1:34 AM

There are a lot overweight presidents in our history. Taft and Teddy Roosevelt.

jeffn21 on December 13, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Teddy Roosevelt was a beast. He should have died as a child, but overcame all many of his congenital maladies.

Since when was being overweight a negative trait with regard to governance?

Inanemergencydial on December 14, 2010 at 2:00 AM

It throws liberals into a hissy fit to use their own tactics against them and call them racist in any form.

The hair dye analogy is better though.

scotash on December 14, 2010 at 2:07 AM

Your employer pays you to comment here? How nice!

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Translation: I’m really unemployed and living in Mom’s basement.

tbear44 on December 14, 2010 at 5:25 AM

Yeah, let’s just keep calling Gov. Christie fat! Because that worked so well for Corzine!

ZK on December 14, 2010 at 8:03 AM

Jeddite on December 14, 2010 at 12:02 AM
Jeddite on December 14, 2010 at 12:19 AM
Jeddite on December 14, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Define downtime.

Yoop on December 14, 2010 at 8:43 AM

I think they’re ready for a husky one

Been a long time since High School but I remember some pictures of fairly stout presidents like Teddy, Taft, Harding. Don’t be a revisionist

Herb on December 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM

One leader comes to mind…Nader…
Christie is too fat, Palin is too pretty…
It’s obvious, liberals standard is average, that is what they seek, an average person…

right2bright on December 14, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Define downtime.

Yoop on December 14, 2010 at 8:43 AM

LMFAO!

Jeddite giving AnninCa a run for her money in proliferation and irrelevance.

Inanemergencydial on December 14, 2010 at 9:51 AM

right2bright on December 14, 2010 at 9:17 AM

So how did they get a President who is so below average on just about everything?

Yoop on December 14, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Jeddite on December 14, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 11:08 PM
Define downtime.

Yoop on December 14, 2010 at 8:43 AM

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA….priceless!

Harry S on December 14, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Nice copywriting for this little monologue … “not GQ but IQ” etc… clever :)

AlexB on December 14, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Oh look another banned commenter back to agitate.

Hurry, call me a christer~!

Jog off, leftist.

Inanemergencydial on December 14, 2010 at 1:24 AM

Never been banned here, not a leftist, don’t know who you are.

That was a pretty strange reaction to a total stranger, however.

Define downtime.

Yoop on December 14, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Sure, I work on-call. Downtime is when the pager isn’t vibrating, the cell isn’t ringing, the blackberry isn’t beeping.

Lotta people ’round here seem to think they’re in a position to tell me what my job is and is not.

Jeddite on December 14, 2010 at 10:35 AM

Did he end with “slightly overweight, very pissed”?

If so, that is the best signoff EVER!

ButterflyDragon on December 14, 2010 at 10:49 AM

……”just me. Slightly overweight and very pissed”

Boy, do we have a lot in common!!

Tim_CA on December 14, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Is Matthews making being fat a litmus test for running for political office? Sorry, Chrissie, you’re one election behind as far as the Gov is concerned.

Kissmygrits on December 14, 2010 at 11:43 AM

good one Neil.

ted c on December 14, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Hey, Chris Tingle, in case you didn’t know, the Gadsden Flag’s motto translates into Italian as ‘Cavuto’.

Knott Buyinit on December 14, 2010 at 12:31 PM

If how a candidate looks if the most important issue, we might as well just give Palin the Oval Office right now. She certainly beats a jug-earred skinny guy who wears mom jeans.

katiejane on December 14, 2010 at 1:30 PM

talk about hijacking the thread wow.

lees on December 14, 2010 at 4:11 PM

I watched Cavuto’s monologue before I went to work this morning, and I’ve been wearing a smile all day. Thank you, Neil for making this also slightly overweight and very pissed guy’s day.

JSGreg3 on December 14, 2010 at 5:19 PM

Mike Huckabee was just on America Live defending Chris Christie. Huckabee said that how much Chris Christie weighs has no major barring on the kind of job that he does as the governor of New Jersey. Chris Christie has done a phenomenal job in New Jersey bringing budget back to reality.

texasconserv on December 14, 2010 at 6:15 PM

talk about hijacking the thread wow.

lees on December 14, 2010 at 4:11 PM

It’s been hours and I haven’t seen any conclusion to this exciting drama. Will Jeddite explicate his use of the offensive slur “tough guy?”. Will Hawkdriver report Jeddite to his boss? Will Jeddite face conviction for “stealing from the company”? And what other skeleton’s does he have in (or out) of his closet?

Find out next time on Days of Hot Air.

RINO in Name Only on December 15, 2010 at 2:58 AM

It’s just proof that some folk are now fed up with the insane asylum antics and the condescending liberalistic B.S. going on at MSNBC, and are now going to call them on it.

Cavuto did just that and he did it majestically! I still want to see someone do the same with Olbermann, Schultz, Madow, and O’Donnell.

pilamaye on December 15, 2010 at 7:06 AM

If Christie were black or latino instead of obese, Chrissy the Sissy would keep his big mouth shut, which he should do anyway.

abcurtis on December 15, 2010 at 10:36 AM

You’ve yet to find/link any example of my doing that, bro-dawg.

Jeddite on December 13, 2010 at 11:39 PM

You called us breeders here.

Gays are most emphatically not.
Not what?
Breeders? Willing to behave stupidly for the protection of women?
Jeddite on December 9, 2010 at 6:34 PM

hawkdriver on December 13, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Then you said I took it out of context. Which, I’m sure you would do. So, I guess we’ll have to do it again in a week, what?

hawkdriver on December 19, 2010 at 3:42 PM