Megyn Kelly in GQ?

posted at 4:45 pm on November 19, 2010 by Matt Lewis

Mediabistro reports that Fox News’ Megyn Kelly “is in the 2010 GQ Men of the Year issue, which hit newsstands this week.”

According to New York Magazine,

She talks about her fan e-mail: “Some of them just say, ‘You’re hot” — which, you know, I don’t find insulting. But the ones that go a little over the top get deleted right away,” she said. “My rule is, if anybody writes in asking for a head shot and compliments me or the show or just wants one, that’s fine, they can have a head shot. But if they write anything perverted, they’re not getting one … I know what’s going to happen to that head shot.”

Kelly is obviously attractive.  She’s also incredibly smart.

But while it’s not uncommon for TV personalities, commentators and even journalists to benefit from their attractiveness (hey — how do you think I made it this far?), I still can’t help but wonder if being this overtly sexy is a smart move.

Thoughts???

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

There are a lot of sexy conservative women these days. – DYB

Yeah and Michelle Malkin stands at the top of the list!

Michelle and Megyn … both gorgeous and very intelligent … it doesn’t get much hotter that!

I once date a woman who looked like Beyonce, is a college professor, a conservative Christian, an 80′s hairband rocker and has a British accent ’cause she was from the Caymen Islands! How much freakin’ hotter can ya get?

Tony737 on November 19, 2010 at 7:11 PM

Megyn Kelly is a goddess <3

SO FIERCE <3 <3 <3

lansing quaker on November 19, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Well that explains where she’s been all week.

The Ugly American on November 19, 2010 at 5:23 PM

No, actually she announced last week that she is pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m not sure how long she will be off.

Let me just say this. The woman is HOT. But the reason why she is so damned hot is because she is brilliant and willing to take on ANYBODY and just kick their ass.

She’s also incredibly fair minded.

My guess is she was one hell of an attorney.

She is my favorite, don’t miss anchor. If they had replaced Shep Smith’s worthless ass with her ALL would have been right with the world.

That said, I hope Sarah Palin asks her to be Press Secretary! She would be the best since the late and great Tony Snow.

She’s a beautiful woman, and we should celebrate these things, not condemn, but she is much more than a pretty face.

gary4205 on November 19, 2010 at 7:12 PM

looking at her reminds me of Snuffles the dog from Quick Draw Mcgraw getting a treat. – Faol

HA! That’s classic! Thanks for the memories!

Tony737 on November 19, 2010 at 7:15 PM

You actually want a Men of Fox News Swimsuit Calendar?

Brit Hume
Juan Williams
Geraldo Rivera
Sean Hannity
Steve Doocy
Brian Kilmeade
Shepard Smith
Gregg Jarrett
Bret Bair
Andrew Levy
Bill Hemmer
Bill O’Reilly
portlandon on November 19, 2010 at 5:51 PM

No studly posings of Glenn Beck?

mizflame98 on November 19, 2010 at 7:18 PM

OH YES

KeepOhioRed on November 19, 2010 at 7:22 PM

100% agree. – This serves no good purpose and diminishes her. It is rather sad – that (as a mom – and married) she felt comfortable doing this.

Just look at some of the reader comments about a married woman on this (conservative?) website – and one can see society’s lack of respect for another man’s wife – even here.

Oopsdaisy

lOser!

xblade on November 19, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Damn…. just…. damn.

bloviator on November 19, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Hard to think when I am drooling on my keyboard. I have always liked MK because she is smart and tough as nails. I never really pictured her being as smoking hot gorgeous as the pic.

Southernblogger on November 19, 2010 at 7:25 PM

I think Megyn looks better without the excessive makeup. She’s a natural beauty.

UndertheBridge on November 19, 2010 at 7:32 PM

I’d hit it. And if you say you wouldn’t, you’re either lying or dead.

GarandFan on November 19, 2010 at 7:34 PM

*drool*

Sorry ! *ahem* . I meant to say …very nice !

cableguy615 on November 19, 2010 at 7:35 PM

I’ll be in my bunk.

rsrobinson on November 19, 2010 at 7:38 PM

It’s probably just a lark that she’s doing for fun. Why not!

jeanie on November 19, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Now that I look more closely–is that really her? She looks so different.

jeanie on November 19, 2010 at 7:44 PM

lovingmyUSA on November 19, 2010 at 6:58 PM

It always comes down to jealousy when a Christian finds cheesecake immoral, you do realize that that’s the argument the Left uses? It’s intellectually lazy. I suppose Eve was jealous when she decided she’d better wear a fig leaf? But then, who would she be jealous of? God wants us all, not just women, to be modest. Not burka-modest, deewhybee on November 19, 2010 at 7:01 PM, but modest. Just because Islam has perverted modesty, doesn’t mean modesty itself is wrong or Islamic. God Himself covered Adam and Eve in animal skins after the Fall and throughout the Bible teaches physical modesty. The Muzzies didn’t invent it, they just perverted it.

Back to lovingmyusa: this is the same thing that is said ad nauseam here whenever a conservative woman says that she finds things about Sarah Palin that she disagrees with, Palin-worshippers claim that said woman is “jealous”. You know absolutely nothing about me or my looks, you have been lazy in guessing “jealousy”, and Leftist. I’m a Christian, that should be enough of an explanation as to why I, as a woman, would find MK an a$$hat for doing this. It’s also degrading in many women’s opinion and not just Christian women, but women who do not like making themselves cheap sex-objects. God made us more than that and as long as some of our sex continue to do this degradation of themselves, men will continue to think of them as nothing more. But, at a site that continually posted “MILTF” about Palin, what the Hell else should I expect? Superficial. Which I guess you thought me and is why you claimed I’m “jealous”; don’t judge me by your half-barrel.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on November 19, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Total package!!! I like brains with my beauty, she certainly is a 10 in both areas. I’d love to see her run for office. There is no way the MSM could play her off as dumb and get away with it, she would shred NOW, Katie Couric?, give me a frikken break! Bring on Uberdeush, and Pissy Chrissy Mathews, she’d rip them up, leave them in a corner in a fetal position wetting their pants.
Palin 2.0, she has everything Palin has, and then some. Don’t flame me, Sarah is my girl, again, Kelly is a total package…

M-14 2go on November 19, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Great reporter and publicly a tramp……at least she’s honest about it.

PappyD61 on November 19, 2010 at 7:51 PM

I’m a 48 yr. old Conservative gal who, in the distant past, didn’t look so bad either. My ageless wisdom says there ain’t nothin’ wrong with Meg’s photo shoot. She is one EXTREMELY smart cookie and there is nothing wrong with Conservative women being smart & sexy! (Better than the alternatives!)

If someone attempts to dumb her down on her show for this, Lord, I sort of feel sorry for them. After she spanks them, they’ll be her Huckleberry.

And no, the photos are not shopped. Zoom in and see all the freckles. No brainer….what you see is what you DON’T get!

Hopefully Nana won’t be too upset!

SouthernPride on November 19, 2010 at 7:53 PM

40 something? Really?

Well, she certainly does put the fox in Fox News.

coldwarrior on November 19, 2010 at 7:54 PM

slickwillie2001 on November 19, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Who the heck here said that it was “ok” for O to do what he did? The VERY fact that I did it, means it’s WRONG. Dear God, is that what we’ve been reduced to? “If POTUS does it, it’s ok” ??

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on November 19, 2010 at 7:56 PM

I still can’t help but wonder if being this overtly sexy is a smart move.

Thoughts???

Why not works for me but then I’m a little distracted by that picture and the hillarity of the Bristol Thread!

MK is too sexy, Bristol shouldn’t win a stupid game show and Sarah isn’t qualified! Political correctness sucks and us Tea Party Patriots know it, and destroy it! ROCK ON GIRLS YOU ROCK!

dhunter on November 19, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Let me try this again without the “I” for an “O”:

slickwillie2001 on November 19, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Who the heck here said that it was “ok” for O to do what he did? The VERY fact that O did it, means it’s WRONG. Dear God, is that what we’ve been reduced to? “If POTUS does it, it’s ok” ??

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on November 19, 2010 at 7:57 PM

they’ll be her Huckleberry.

Hopefully Nana won’t be too upset!

SouthernPride on November 19, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Leave that attempt to Bill OReally, that condescending jerkoff has the corner on tryin to talk down to women, trouble is OReally is so efn stupid he doesn’t get when they show him to be a condescending jerkoff!

Blow hard is too good a term for Bill O. Blow soft is more like it!

dhunter on November 19, 2010 at 8:00 PM

… there is nothing wrong with Conservative women being smart & sexy! (Better than the alternatives!)

Liberal, dumb and ugly? I can think of a few … but I’m teaching my kids to be polite sooooo … I’ll keep my mouth shut!

Tony737 on November 19, 2010 at 8:02 PM

When a woman turns 40–it’s nice to know you still got ‘it’.
lovingmyUSA on November 19, 2010 at 6:39 PM

And we didn’t know this before???

As for the prudes that are sitting with their legs firmly together, their lips pursed in disproving frowns–claiming that ‘only her husband should be seeing this”
lovingmyUSA on November 19, 2010 at 6:39 PM

We’ve sunk a long way – when women that keep their legs together are “prudes.” – Incredible!

…what’s with the self-righteous condemning of the whistles from the HA gents? Did you really think HA guys are beta’s??? I’m glad to see red-blooded men that are still MEN, and conservative women that aren’t ashamed to be hot~
lovingmyUSA on November 19, 2010 at 6:39 PM

LOL – Nice try at “spin” – This is WAY beyond men whistling – and a woman being attractive.

gary4205 on November 19, 2010 at 7:12 PM

I did not see anyone on this post condemn her beauty. The discussion is about the blatantly (overtly) sexual come on picture(s) posed by this married woman – and what our “thoughts” are on it.

She is a beautiful woman. That was very plain to see without the cheesecake photo. One would think that she had outgrown the childish need to have men leering at her.

“But if they write anything perverted”
Megyn Kelly

Ha! – She’s insulted if anyone writes something perverted to her – and then poses for a picture that will do just that? – Hmmmmm.

Oopsdaisy on November 19, 2010 at 8:03 PM

lovingmyUSA on November 19, 2010 at 6:39 PM

You know who doesn’t keep her legs together? Michelle Obama whenever she sits down. Are you really advocating that American women behave like that uncouth, low-class, “lady in name only”??? Very low standards you seem to have.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on November 19, 2010 at 8:16 PM

The only thing better than a beautiful woman is a smart Beautiful woman. Her posing for this picture doesn’t bother me because I know there is a lot more to her than what you see there. If she is didn’t mind posing for it I sure as hell don’t have a problem looking at it.

smokinjoe on November 19, 2010 at 8:18 PM

lovingmyUSA on November 19, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Whistles from “gents”? I don’t see any “gents”.

-Aslan’s Girl

Aslans Girl on November 19, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Oopsdaisy on November 19, 2010 at 8:03 PM

If I still looked, well sorta sexy-ish like that, my husband wouldn’t have a problem with me posing in the same manner. He knows who I’m comin’ home to! And what’s wrong with men leering at you? As long as its clear there is no touchie! If you’re beautiful, of course men are going to leer. That’s their nature. Come to think of it, its a woman’s nature too! Bring on a good lookin’ fella and I’ll “leer” for awhile too!

SouthernPride on November 19, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Y’all who think this is *wrong* need to lighten up. I’m a heterosexual woman, old enough to be Megyn Kelly’s mother; in fact, I’m a grandmother twice over, and I think it’s fine. She’s smart. She’s funny. She looks good. I thought she did well on Howard Stern’s radio show also (only heard clips, mind you, I never listen to that pervert :lol:)

(However, I do not intend to apprise my husband of this picture; he’ll have to find it for himself.)

winfield on November 19, 2010 at 8:19 PM

winfield on November 19, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Meanie! :)

katy the mean old lady on November 19, 2010 at 8:22 PM

Is a reality show or Dancing with the Stars next? I’m bummed out by this. She was already gorgeous. Didn’t need to do this.

herrevery on November 19, 2010 at 8:28 PM

winfield on November 19, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Why do we need to “lighten up”? What’s wrong with wishing that one beautiful, smart, successful woman wouldn’t play into this trap? What does her job have to do with posing for pictures that ultimately for lonely men to gaze at while pleasuring themselves? Is this really the best woman can hope for? Is this what we want our daughters to aspire to?

herrevery on November 19, 2010 at 8:32 PM

“But if they write anything perverted”
Megyn Kelly

Oopsdaisy on November 19, 2010 at 8:03 PM

I must say… you’ve got a point there.

mankai on November 19, 2010 at 8:41 PM

I’m not going to pretend I didn’t enjoy the view, but I am concerned that it’s going to undermine her credibility and that of Fox News. Comedians already comment on the perception that Ailes only hires hot blondes. These photos will only pour gas on the fire. I’ll always respect Megyn Kelly. I want everyone else to do so as well.

nkviking75 on November 19, 2010 at 8:49 PM

herrevery on November 19, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Well, you can certainly do whatever you please, but so can Megyn. I think she is smart enough and old enough to decide what is best for her. No trap. Just choice.
And if you don’t want your “daughters” to end up like Megyn Kelly then raise them how you want.

I personally think she looks amazing and would be proud of any girl who looked up to her as a role model.

So when do the conservative gals get a Bill Hemmer issue?

Jill_FL on November 19, 2010 at 8:58 PM

Jealous much???

lovingmyUSA on November 19, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Um…I’m one of the nuffer’s too. I like Megan Kelley but I’m her age and I think she had a lapse in judgment here.
You know what I look like. it’s not about ‘jealousy’…it’s about being inappropriate.
As conservative babes we need to hold ourselves to higher standards.

annoyinglittletwerp on November 19, 2010 at 9:10 PM

And Megyn makes all the heads of the prissy hags of HA blow up…an added plus!

lovingmyUSA on November 19, 2010 at 7:00 PM

I AM anything but a ‘prissy hag’. Cutie kick-*** rebel-girl tomboy b**** is much more my style.
I like you but you really need to lose some of the vitriol.

annoyinglittletwerp on November 19, 2010 at 9:15 PM

I still can’t help but wonder if being this overtly sexy is a smart move.

Thoughts???

I think you’re overthinking it. Just enjoy. :)

irishspy on November 19, 2010 at 9:17 PM

I’m a single male and I think the picture Is too much for her level of professionalism. And this from a guy who basically thinks any female that has a pulse has already met my criteria. But that picture and look is better suited for her hubby in the bedroom.

Norbitz on November 19, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Norbitz on November 19, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Careful-lovingmyusa is going to call you a ‘prissy hag’.
//sarc

annoyinglittletwerp on November 19, 2010 at 9:35 PM

What a pathetic neuter of a question to ask.

She’s excelled in more than one way, more than one career, and has the stature and position to damned well afford to do anything she can try. And by the grace of accidental biology, she’s arranged in a very pleasing fashion. So where exactly is the downside in this, other than the diapproving clucking of prudes and the jealous.

rayra on November 19, 2010 at 9:40 PM

She turned 40 yesterday. Here’s to all you prudes and hags

rayra on November 19, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Thoughts???

She is an attractive woman. Not just physically, but also personality wise. I prefer inner beauty. It is hard to read the comments from these obviously ugly no personality dirt bags who talk about her like she can’t wait to experience their self perceived manliness.

csdeven on November 19, 2010 at 9:45 PM

criminy…er…I think…uh…w-what?

Knott Buyinit on November 19, 2010 at 9:53 PM

rayra on November 19, 2010 at 9:45 PM

I’m a month older than she is-so what.
I like MK but I think the photos are in poor taste…and my husband would disagree that I’m a prude and a hag.
screw. you.

annoyinglittletwerp on November 19, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Look, I don’t like celebs – I think the whole celebrity-worshipping thing is sick. When I first saw a picture of her, I figured she was just another piece of TV eye-candy.

But when I actually watched her interview someone, that idea totally evaporated. The woman is not only drop-dead beautiful, but she is also smart as a whip.

Okay, maybe I will have to reconsider this celeb-worship thing, but very selectivly, okay?

drunyan8315 on November 19, 2010 at 9:58 PM

The TSA can’t touch my junk, but Megyn can!!!!

wheelgun on November 19, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Oh. My. God.

fossten on November 19, 2010 at 10:02 PM

If you want to be a serious journalist then you can’t be a sleaze. It’s one or the other, but hey, today, who knows.

JellyToast on November 19, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Kelly is obviously attractive. She’s also incredibly smart.

Where’d that meme come from?

Not saying she’s dumb, but she’s never struck me as “incredibly smart.”

crr6 on November 19, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Megyn Kelly is hot and everythign but I don’t like how her face looks in that picture.

DethMetalCookieMonst on November 19, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Who is this person? Is this the woman who anchors the news program on Fox in the AM?

It doesn’t even resemble her.

AnninCA on November 19, 2010 at 4:58 PM

^this

DethMetalCookieMonst on November 19, 2010 at 10:34 PM

I like Megyn Kelly but she used poor judgement with this GQ photo shoot. She should’ve went with the sexy but classy photo shoot intead of the sexy and trashy one.

A successful journalist like herself doesn’t need to do these type of photo shoots for attention. It hurts her credibility and FOX NEWS’s as well.

Would FOX NEWS sell a calandar like this photo shoot with the rest of their female staff. I think not.

RedRobin145 on November 19, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Hopefully upon a leaf of lettuce.

viking01 on November 19, 2010 at 11:03 PM

Huh? I’m sorry. Were you all saying something?

SagebrushPuppet on November 19, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Huh? I’m sorry. Were you all saying something?

SagebrushPuppet on November 19, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Exhibit A on why MK was wrong to do those photos….comments like the above.
Love, a ‘jealous’, ‘prissy’, ‘prude’ ‘hag’.
///sarc

annoyinglittletwerp on November 19, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Why stop with showing just a little…….?

…….PLAYBOY or VANITY FAIR SPREAD in 5……..4…….3.

PappyD61 on November 19, 2010 at 11:22 PM

It’s unprofessional.

I can’t say that I like the way US news is going with this and other trends.

lexhamfox on November 19, 2010 at 11:42 PM

crr6 on November 19, 2010 at 10:15 PM

That is because her intelligence is so far beyond you that you cannot comprehend it.

csdeven on November 19, 2010 at 11:56 PM

csdeven on November 19, 2010 at 11:56 PM

No, I don’t think that’s it.

crr6 on November 20, 2010 at 12:15 AM

Got to go with the PC and say that she’s got beauty and brains.

And dang but that set of brains on her look natural.
Giggety giggety.

justltl on November 20, 2010 at 12:19 AM

I can’t really make a determination from just one photo if she is hot or not, I need more…lots more.

tommer74 on November 20, 2010 at 12:39 AM

I would buy this magazine. :P

Solly on November 20, 2010 at 1:08 AM

Boom! The ratings just went up on Fox News Daytime!

ornery_independent on November 20, 2010 at 1:10 AM

My respect for her has gone down.
This was NOT a professional thing to do.

annoyinglittletwerp on November 20, 2010 at 1:13 AM

Megyn Kelly is hot..hot..hot..did she have to do this though? i don’t think so but it’s up to her.

i can see why some people are unhappy about this and where they are coming from -but its Megyn’s life and she will live it the way she wants.

nagee76 on November 20, 2010 at 1:21 AM

nagee76 on November 20, 2010 at 1:21 AM

No one’s stopping her.
We just disagree.

annoyinglittletwerp on November 20, 2010 at 1:27 AM

Sometimes smart, pretty, girls can get an advantage by turning men to muttering idiots. Of course it doesn’t show a lot of respect for men, they are pretty weak sometimes… but I guess all’s fair in love, war, and TV ratings.

petunia on November 20, 2010 at 2:14 AM

Megan,

How you doin’?

Sincerely,
Call-Me-Daddy

DeathB4Tyranny on November 20, 2010 at 2:28 AM

winfield on November 19, 2010 at 8:19 PM

At the risk of being rude, the fact that you would do something or see nothing wrong with it doesn’t mean the matter is settled.

There are many people on this board leaping to the baseless conclusion that anyone who objects to something an attractive woman does must do so from jealousy. Calling someone a prude or a hag because they espouse traditional standards doesn’t really speak well of conservatives.

DrMagnolias on November 20, 2010 at 4:52 AM

Danica Patrick posing in the SI swimsuit issue didn’t make her less of a driver. Flaunt it Megyn.

BHO Jonestown on November 19, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Wicked irony, given that Danica Patrick is a horrible driver. Despite years of chances and sponsorship she’s never finished higher than 21st(?). Has she even finished half her races?

rayra on November 20, 2010 at 5:02 AM

JellyToast on November 19, 2010 at 10:09 PM

If you’re calling the above picture “sleazy” then your judgement on just about everything is f’n worthless.

rayra on November 20, 2010 at 5:04 AM

seriously, 3/4 of you idiots posting in this topic are wither wringing your hands or moralizing. What a pathetic bunch. Is this what America is made of now? No Joie de vivre. Incapable of a simple celebration of Beauty, without screwing it all up with political (mis)calculations and other assorted political correctness and dipsh1ttery. Pathetic.
You should hang your collective heads in shame – and worse – for what you are helping this nation turn into.

rayra on November 20, 2010 at 5:11 AM

rayra on November 20, 2010 at 5:11 AM

So one cannot celebrate beauty unless it’s all sexed up? That is the point of the “moralizing.”

DrMagnolias on November 20, 2010 at 5:32 AM

I think she’s made a mistake. Not only that, but she looks much better on TV every day than in the GQ pictures. She’s a genuinely beautiful woman–”girlie mag” posing does not improve upon that.

Bugler on November 20, 2010 at 6:36 AM

Men have made a mess of this country

PALIN/KELLY IN 12

I am not a racist on November 20, 2010 at 8:47 AM

“I don’t think this shows the gravitas that people want from their news anchors.”

/Karl Rove

ornery_independent on November 20, 2010 at 8:55 AM

rayra on November 20, 2010 at 5:04 AM

Wow, that’s an extreme statement. First, is this the only photo or are more coming? But second, no, as glamor photos go, no, it’s not sleazy at all. But, for a serious journalist, yeah, it is.
Heck, it’s not like she posing for PlayBoy or something. But depending on who and what you are, it might not be the kind of thing that is smart to do. Ok, it’s not sleaze, forget about Michelle Obama for a moment, should a First Lady pose like that? For that matter, would you want to see your President pose like that? Why not?

Yeah, she’s such a smart woman. This just gives ammo to Fox haters. I don’t think it’s probably going to hurt her though. It just a direction I don’t want to see other serious journalist go. It’s not a good sign. We’ve got these two comedians out there pretending to be news reporters and now we’ve got serious news reporters posing as sleaze.

JellyToast on November 20, 2010 at 8:57 AM

nkviking75 on November 19, 2010 at 8:49 PM

+100. It’s just not a good move for a serious journalist, especially, as unfair as it may be, a “hot blonde”.

inmypajamas on November 20, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Huh? I’m sorry. Were you all saying something?

SagebrushPuppet on November 19, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Exhibit A on why MK was wrong to do those photos….comments like the above.
Love, a ‘jealous’, ‘prissy’, ‘prude’ ‘hag’.
///sarc

annoyinglittletwerp on November 19, 2010 at 11:15 PM

I try to inject a little humor into the discussion and this is what I get.

“Your diatribe has become tiresome. Now ve vill dance.”

SagebrushPuppet on November 20, 2010 at 9:18 AM

I’m not a social conservative. Rock on Megyn. Life’s too short to worry about what anybody else thinks….

adamsmith on November 20, 2010 at 9:20 AM

herrevery on November 19, 2010 at 8:32 PM

oh good grief. Lighten up, already. I don’t have daughters; I have sons. But if my daughter were as smart and accomplished and feisty as Megyn Kelly (AND she is not afraid to take on BOR :lol:) and I saw that she’d posed liked this for GQ, I’d say, “Well, honey, that’s a real nice picture. You go, Girl!”

winfield on November 20, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Conservative, Liberal, or anything in between… Beautiful is nothing to be ashamed of, and the only thing in life that compares to the raw beauty of the female woman is a new born child in the arms of the mother.

Megyn is a beautiful woman, and there is nothing wrong with that. If fact, Megyn should make all woman proud of the female race. When I look at Megyn, what I see is a very attractive woman who has every right in the world to show off a little bit.

Keemo on November 20, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Speaking of photo shoots, Drudge has this up:

Ew.

justltl on November 20, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Speaking of photo shoots, Drudge has this up:

Ew.

justltl on November 20, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Heh, evidence of just how good digital plastic surgery has become.

Back to Megyn for me…her sexy confidence will bring MORE viewers to FOX News, and who cares why.

..and if you don’t like it, you’re just a whining whiner who’s worse than the Taliban!

ornery_independent on November 20, 2010 at 10:35 AM

Hanoi Jane

justltl on November 20, 2010 at 10:35 AM

Hanoi Jane

justltl on November 20, 2010 at 10:35 AM

The hands don’t lie.

ornery_independent on November 20, 2010 at 10:43 AM

No, actually she announced last week that she is pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’d bet my kids college fund that conception occurred about 5 minutes after she brought home pics from that days photo shoot.

DLEW on November 20, 2010 at 10:49 AM

winfield on November 20, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Well, I do have two daughters and if they wanted to pose like this for all the public to see, I would ask them one thing, “Do you really want the public to see you like this?”

I’ve also seen Megyn rant about the over sexualization of the media and the effects on children. Bit of a hypocrisy here and she may find a guest bringing these pictures up during a debate.

As for the men on here who say they would “hit it.” That is such a disgusting and immature remark to make about a woman. When you grow up, I hope all your children are girls and you hear someone say that about your own. For me, if I ever heard a man make that kind of comment towards my daughters, they would never be able to sit down again. Some of you on here need to think with the head between your shoulders and not the one between your legs.

moonsbreath on November 20, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Shouldn’t she be suspended for two days for donating hotness to a liberal magazine?

Mojave Mark on November 20, 2010 at 11:12 AM

That must be one bad photographer who snapped this photo. Megyn is much more beautiful than that picture.

Herb on November 20, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Megyn is smart and beautiful and appearing in GQ could be smart – but not if she uses the picture accompanying this article.

It’s awful. Her head is unnaturally large and her face is distorted as a result.

Must have been a foxophobic photographer.

DrDeano on November 20, 2010 at 11:37 AM

gary4205 on November 19, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Indeed. There are a lot of pretty faces in journalism but she has brains that I dare say exceeds her physical beauty. She is by far one of the better journalists at FNC and I love it when she takes Bill O to task and sets him straight.

Yakko77 on November 20, 2010 at 11:42 AM

I LOVE YOU MEGYN!! (just sayin…)

bernzright777 on November 20, 2010 at 11:56 AM

No, I don’t think that’s it.

crr6 on November 20, 2010 at 12:15 AM

Maybe not, but there’s a good chance your opinion as to her intelligence is probably jaded by you political ideology.

hawkdriver on November 20, 2010 at 12:00 PM

hawkdriver on November 20, 2010 at 12:00 PM

No, I don’t think that’s it either. It honestly weirds me out how you guys always attribute your ideological blinders to others. Like I said, I don’t think she’s dumb, it’s just that “incredibly smart” seems a bit over the top.

And I can think of plenty of people I disagree with whom I still consider to be “incredibly smart.” John Roberts is incredibly smart. Richard Posner is incredibly smart. Heck, Richard Nixon was incredibly smart.

I’d say my opinion of her intelligence is based on her credentials, and her performance on her show. As to her credentials, she went to a god-awful law school, and she worked for what is basically the McDonalds of biglaw firms (Jones Day). And I haven’t been particularly dazzled by her intellect after watching her show a few times.

Again, that’s not to say she’s dumb. But I just think it’s weird how the idea that she’s some sort of crazy genius seems to have taken hold here.

crr6 on November 20, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Yakko77 on November 20, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Yeah, educating and setting BOR straight has to be one of the toughest jobs at Fox News.

slickwillie2001 on November 20, 2010 at 12:18 PM