Kathy Griffin: Bush is a liar over his fetus in a jar story

posted at 1:55 pm on November 18, 2010 by The Right Scoop

Let me first say that this is chocked full of expletives. The hate meter is pegged on this one. Kathy Griffin seems to think former President Bush is lying on what influenced his decision to become pro-life:

George W. Bush’s pro-life stance solidified when he was a teenager in Texas — after his mother suffered a devastating miscarriage and showed him the fetus in a jar…

“She said to her teenage kid, ‘Here’s the fetus,’ ” the shockingly candid Bush told NBC’s Matt Lauer, gesturing as if he were holding the jar during the TV chat…

“There’s no question that affected me, a philosophy that we should respect life,” said the former president, who had to drive his distraught mother to the hospital at the time.

Kathy Griffin talks as though this is an impossibility because she says the fetus wouldn’t easily fit in a jar. But President Bush never said how old the fetus was or at what point during the pregnancy his mom miscarried. I would assume that the fetus was pretty small to have the impact on him that it did, and could see that easily fitting into a jar. After all, what’s revelatory about seeing a nearly full-size infant and realizing that it is a person.

And besides, what reason would Bush have for lying? He’s done with politics and couldn’t care less what people think. This is nothing more than just sheer hatred for the man by the far Left. It’s the same kind of Lefty hatred that leads to the “Trig truthers” and the whole “Bush lied about WMD’s” myth.

***Content Warning: Language***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Kathy’s brain wouldn’t need a whole jar.

An eyedropper would do.

profitsbeard on November 18, 2010 at 8:26 PM

Won’t watch the vid, I already know what an ugly soul she is.

infidel4life on November 18, 2010 at 8:08 PM

She has a lower jaw like Jay Leno’s.

slickwillie2001 on November 18, 2010 at 9:18 PM

My wife at the ripe old age of 19 had a miscarriage. The doc had the balls to ask me if we kept it! So yes, you liberal POS, it was normal back in the day! He informed me that was the practice in order to try and find out what caused it!

I hope to God you have to answer for your filthy mouth and the thoughts you project!

These people are evil! There’s no other explanation!

AllosaursRus on November 18, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Having never heard of Kathy Griffin, I can’t say I am inspired to learn anything about her. Just another hater with a microphone – why bother with her?

churchill995 on November 18, 2010 at 10:57 PM

She’s a “D” list “comedienne”.
She has a filthy mouth and makes most of her jokes at the expense of others.
I don’t care for her one bit. However…she has traveled to Iraq to entertain the troops… So…What the Hell? I’m confused by her inconsistencies…
Yes…there are patriotic liberals. I don’t know that she is one, but she is one of the few that have hit the trail for the Soldier in the field.
The vast majority of what she does and says is hateful.
She looks SO much better since they rearranged her face.

Army Brat on November 18, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Sorry, won’t watch it. Kathy Griffin is an inconsequential liberal lefty that is still stuck with BDS (Bush Derangement) along with PDS (Palin Derangement) and CDS (Conservative Derangement)

The funniest thing to me is that people like Griffin are all for Capitalism until they get their share and then they instantly become communist with everyone else’s money except their own.

Vntnrse on November 18, 2010 at 11:59 PM

When it can feel pain.

Jimbo3 on November 18, 2010 at 4:46 PM
As early as week 7 and no later than week 11.

anuts on November 18, 2010 at 6:23 PM

That contradicts sworn testimony of pro-life witnesses in connection with fetal pain bills. They say it is at about 20 weeks. See one example.

Jimbo3 on November 19, 2010 at 12:12 AM

She is a foul looking anserine woman with a rancid soul and a sense of humor that hovers on a funny scale of 1-to-10 at about -3 .

FlatFoot on November 19, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Kathy Griffin has been a hateful, spiteful, foul-mouthed, manipulative lying crone for years.

Part of me is just heavily unsurprised, part of me wants to see *some* kind of consequence for it, but in her “industry” there will be none.

Merovign on November 19, 2010 at 4:21 AM

Did she go to entertain the troops, or to show them that combat isn’t so bad?

Slowburn on November 19, 2010 at 12:19 PM