Jon Stewart to media: Hey, how about laying off Palin’s kids?

posted at 6:42 pm on November 18, 2010 by Allahpundit

Roger Ailes calls him “crazy” but he sounds reasonably sane here. (Especially for “sort of an atheist.”) Is there any better proof of how stupid the hyperventilating over Bristol and “Dancing With the Stars” has been than “The Daily Show” feeling obliged to open the program with a defense of the Palins? Even if it is basically just a lead-in to a segment goofing on her new show? This is like flipping over to Maddow’s program and being greeted with the segment, “Maybe we’re being too hard on Jim DeMint.”

You guys realize that if Bristol wins the DWTS finals, we may well see a full-blown media nervous breakdown, right? Reason enough to hope it happens.

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c
Jason Jones’ Bayonne
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full Episodes Political Humor Rally to Restore Sanity

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Al Gore may have invented the Internet, but we Tea Partiers own it.

unclesmrgol on November 18, 2010 at 8:17 PM

Ok, ok, relax. It’s just a show. No need to freak out.

crr6 on November 18, 2010 at 8:13 PM

I couldn’t care less about the show. Have never watched it. But the anal nature of moonbats is pretty well-known.

ddrintn on November 18, 2010 at 8:18 PM

unseen:It does have a nice ring to it!:)

canopfor on November 18, 2010 at 8:03 PM

I agree with Rush the quickest easiest way to stop liberals is showing how absurd they are by being absurd. a push to mandate gun ownership across the country would drive the point home to the liberals I think.

unseen on November 18, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Stewart seems to expect the MSM to raise their standards up to the Mafia’s level. Don’t hold your breath. Theyfell that they can ridicule Palin and all Palin’s people as a lesser form of life that is invading their elite space. But they cannot figure out a way to stop the runaway Presidential train heading from Wasilla to Washington.

jimw on November 18, 2010 at 8:29 PM

Ok, ok, relax. It’s just a show. No need to freak out.

crr6 on November 18, 2010 at 8:13 PM

It’s not our team shooting tv sets.

the_nile on November 18, 2010 at 8:33 PM

All the negative publicity is almost a guarantee she will win. I really don’t think her being in the finals has anything to do with Republicans or the Tea Party, because I don’t think enough of them watch the show to make a difference. But all the attention this has gotten, the Republicans and Tea Party will be the reason she wins.

I feel sorry for Bristol because she will have to do the media tour on all the ABC shows (GMA, Jimmy Kimmel, Regis and Kelly, and The View). You know GMA will make her answer questions about the conspiracy, Kimmel will make slight pop shots, but he is usually nice to his guest. Regis and Kelly will be kind to her, they are kind to all their guest. But can you imagine what The View will do to her? I hope she declines to go on their show.

ramrants on November 18, 2010 at 8:40 PM

DWTS……is just another front in the WAR FOR OUR NATION.

FIGHT……VOTE…….TEXT next Monday night!!!.

PappyD61 on November 18, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Holy crap. I think both sides are making jackasses out of themselves. Its freaking Dancing With The Stars.

swamp_yankee on November 18, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Oh, to make the lefty heads implode…I’m in, you betcha!

tinkerthinker on November 18, 2010 at 8:48 PM

I think the GOP congress should place a law on the floor that would MANDATe every American citzen to buy 2 guns per year and 3 cartoons of cigs Malboro. To show america how absurb Obamacare’s mandate is and the absolute power it gives the Federal government.

the GOP could call it the Self Annual Defense and Corproate Reinvestment Allocation PLan. (SAD CRAP)

unseen on November 18, 2010 at 7:58 PM

That may be the greatest idea I’ve heard this year! Too bad none of our congresscritters have the balls to do it. That would be fun to watch.

gary4205 on November 18, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Awww come on. You have to give Jon Stewart’s show it’s due here. That video was hysterical.

Well worth watching if you’re not sure if you have time to click it.

Especially if you’ve seen Sarah’s show and you’re from NJ like me.

Elisa on November 18, 2010 at 9:05 PM

When I first read “laying off” Palin’s kids, I thought you meant “fire them”. Actually, in Bristol’s case, not such a bad idea.

MaiDee on November 18, 2010 at 9:06 PM

BTW, for those that don’t know, both Bristol and Willow went off on the sub-human filth that infects the left, after the were trashing their mom on the SPAK Facebook page.

What kid wouldn’t take up for their mom when a vile, sub-human piece of trash attacked them?

BTW, Bristol posted this on her Facebook page early this morning:

May we always be happy, and may our enemies know it!

That’s the best FU she could have done. She’s her mother’s daughter, for sure.

As for Stewart, he’s harmless. He actually can be funny, at times. I also think he’s more of a serious thinker than most of the Hollywood/New York crowd. I mean he’s still wrong on a lot of things, but I think he actually has some level of intelligence most on the left completely lack.

At some point, even among sworn enemies, enough is enough. The insanity with Bristol has reached that point.

The damned kid can dance, and dance well. Is she Ginger freakin’ Rogers? Nope. But she’s very good.

Mark Ballas On Bristol Palin: “She’s The Most Normal Person We’ve Had On The Show”

gary4205 on November 18, 2010 at 9:07 PM

swamp_yankee on November 18, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Typical lefty response. You screw up and instead of owning it, you want to blame everyone.

No one on the right is doing a damned thing, except voting for the kid, just like others vote for their favorite. That’s what the show is about.

The fact the lefties are losing their minds over it is their problem, not ours. We can’t help they are deranged and well, evil.

gary4205 on November 18, 2010 at 9:13 PM

Can someone post instructions on how to vote? Actually watching the show is not an option.

pedestrian on November 18, 2010 at 7:31 PM

You have to watch the show to get the numbers to call.

silvernana on November 18, 2010 at 9:19 PM

It’s not our team shooting tv sets.

the_nile on November 18, 2010 at 8:33 PM

hehehe++++

ted c on November 18, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Has anyone ever considered the possibility that since the netwoks are run by Libs,they may have invited her on expecting to make her look foolish by being voted off early?After all,she had no experience performing in front of an audience,and no experience in dance.
I consider this another Liberal epic fail.”Oh Sh*t,the mother takes us to the woodshed,and the daughter uses the switch.”

DDT on November 18, 2010 at 9:26 PM

Never seen the show but from the lineup I was wondering do they mean stars as in planets? Cause I aint seeing nothing but the 15 minute crowd and has beens.

faol on November 18, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Yeah the thing is, it seems like you guys are actually the ones freaking out about it. Check out the posts below. No one else in the real world cares that much, except for some bipolar dude in Wisconsin.

crr6 on November 18, 2010 at 7:57 PM

HA! the work you put into that post is just hilarious when you consider the point you were trying to make. I wonder if your self-aware enough to even see it.

I love how much you post on this subject, even going as far as to collect quotes to support your opinion… the you go on to tell US to calm down because it’s just a show.

Ampersand on November 18, 2010 at 9:31 PM

Vyce on November 18, 2010 at 7:04 PM

crr6 on November 18, 2010 at 7:17 PM

Look, a concern troll and a standard troll in the same thread.

fossten on November 18, 2010 at 9:34 PM

I think Stewart is just doing some minor sucking up, to seem moderate. Seeing as he is getting shellacked by Conan. IMO.

sybilll on November 18, 2010 at 9:34 PM

If you’ve missed it, check out Gawker’s newest Palin post. They caught some footage when Fox was on commercial break and Liz Trotta and Judith Miller are trashing Palin’s new show. Someone want to send it to Allah?

di butler on November 18, 2010 at 9:43 PM

faol on November 18, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Oops! You mispelled your name – shouldn’t that have two o’s.

silvernana on November 18, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Look, a concern troll and a standard troll in the same thread.

fossten on November 18, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Cue up some Moby.

Inanemergencydial on November 18, 2010 at 9:46 PM

silvernana on November 18, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Struck a nerve couch potato?
Now, now calm down.

faol on November 18, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Yup, it may be “just a show,” but for some folks, it is obviously a lot more than that.

Time for a dandelion break for those souls, methinks.

itzWicks on November 18, 2010 at 9:46 PM

It’s not our team shooting tv sets.

the_nile on November 18, 2010 at 8:33 PM

Do you have any proof it’s mine?

Exactly.

crr6 on November 18, 2010 at 9:47 PM

etc etc.

crr6 on November 18, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Wherein “Etc. etc.” means “I only found these two posts, but let’s pretend it’s indicative of a much larger trend.”

Well played, Narutoboy…err, sorry, crr. Hard to tell the difference.

Good Solid B-Plus on November 18, 2010 at 9:50 PM

Do you have any proof it’s mine?

Exactly.

crr6 on November 18, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Wasn’t the guy in Vermont? Yeah, that pretty much proves it. Vermont is infested with liberal nuts.

darwin on November 18, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Wasn’t the guy in Vermont?

darwin on November 18, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Wisconsin, right?

Well, whatever. The point is it’s anyone’s guess. Although since he was bipolar, maybe he actually was sort of an independent. With really, really random inconsistent views on the issues.

crr6 on November 18, 2010 at 9:57 PM

di butler on November 18, 2010 at 9:43 PM

Trotta is a confused gadfly. Miller is a has-been. Both exhibit the common female trait of jealousy.

darwin on November 18, 2010 at 10:00 PM

darwin on November 18, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Perfect for the DWTS! They should sign up.

faol on November 18, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Wisconsin, right?

crr6 on November 18, 2010 at 9:57 PM

Yeah, WI … but from Vermont. Vermont is chock full of nuts. Bipolar nuts. They’re bred to be left and nutty.

His bipolarism is secondary to his Vermontism.

I only speak so affectionately of Vermonters because I have relatives up there.

darwin on November 18, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Perfect for the DWTS! They should sign up.

faol on November 18, 2010 at 10:04 PM

They’d make great partners!

darwin on November 18, 2010 at 10:04 PM

darwin on November 18, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Oh, I know. I just thought it was interesting. Miller strikes me as a afternoon tippler, IYKWIMAITYD.

di butler on November 18, 2010 at 10:06 PM

silvernana on November 18, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Struck a nerve couch potato?
Now, now calm down.

faol on November 18, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Didn’t strike a nerve. I just call ‘em like I see ‘em.

silvernana on November 18, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Do you have any proof it’s mine?

crr6 on November 18, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Since when do you care about proof?

malclave on November 18, 2010 at 10:22 PM

di butler on November 18, 2010 at 10:06 PM

Oh it’ll be gettin’ around. I’m sure Liz will be spitting and stuttering and Judy … well, she still has to impress her NY Times friends.

darwin on November 18, 2010 at 10:23 PM

gary4205 on November 18, 2010 at 9:07 PM

Thanks for the video link of Mark and his father sticking up for Bristol. He looked like he wanted to smack them. Did you see him tilt his head when he said, “So what are you saying? Bristol’s not a good dancer?”

Like he said, other seasons people got in the finals who weren’t as good as others and people like an underdog and she is sweet and has had no experience performing anything. I thought she was bad at first, but now I think she is good. I enjoy watching them dance together.

I didn’t recognize the blonde girl.

Elisa on November 18, 2010 at 10:44 PM

pedestrian on November 18, 2010 at 7:31 PM

From another thread:

Register online with ABC, it’s very easy (link below). Then you can vote online 5 times Monday night. The show is on Monday from 8:00 – 9:11PM (Eastern time). On Tuesday, the finale is on from 8:00-11:00PM. But I don’t think viewers can vote on Tuesday’s final dance, only the judges. But Sarah will probably be in the audience, as she’s been several weeks. If you want to watch Tuesday and see what happens.

Here is the link for the website to

Voting Instructions:

You can also vote for Bristol’s Monday’s dance by calling 800-868-3407. You can call up to a certain number of times. I only call a few times, because the line is always busy. Best to vote online.

Elisa on November 16, 2010 at 11:42 PM

Elisa on November 18, 2010 at 10:53 PM

From the look of Bayonne, NJ, Chris Christie still has lots and lots of work to do!
Just sayin’.

Jenfidel on November 18, 2010 at 10:54 PM

From Gary’s post

Mark Ballas: “especially at her age, who’s never been onstage, I think she’s doing pretty damn good.”

Elisa on November 18, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Didn’t strike a nerve. I just call ‘em like I see ‘em.

silvernana on November 18, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Sittin too close to the set. Better get a new pair four eyes.

faol on November 18, 2010 at 10:58 PM

di butler on November 18, 2010 at 9:43 PM

No thanks, Judith Miller’s voice makes Gilbert Gottfried sound good.

slickwillie2001 on November 18, 2010 at 11:09 PM

I didn’t recognize the blonde girl.

Elisa on November 18, 2010 at 10:44 PM

No worries. One of our crew found that last night.

You know, I think Sarah is one of the greatest things to happen to our nation. A true leader. Someone who will deliver us from the evils of communism and liberalism.

But I had my doubts about Bristol because of that idiot Levi. With that said, she has proven without a single doubt that she is cut from the same cloth as mom.

Telling her she can’t do something seems to be the exact formula to get her to excel. She’s more mature than most 20 year old kids you’ll ever find.

I was thinking she was going to suck, but she’s done well since day one. She deserves to be there just as much as anyone else.

This totally changed my attitude about her. She earned my respect.

gary4205 on November 18, 2010 at 11:21 PM

As a certified Palinista; I have to say Stewart is alright.

Norwegian on November 18, 2010 at 11:24 PM

Hey Jon,

Gee thanks for your concern … but aren’t you perhaps three fscking YEARS late?

Quit trying to be credible Jon. Clown nose on / clown nose off doesn’t work here in responsible and reasoned reality.

notta_dhimmi on November 18, 2010 at 11:47 PM

unseen on November 18, 2010 at 8:25 PM

unseen;Oh that would be a hoot.Listening to the Leftys talking heads,say,you are serious,really!haha!!:)

canopfor on November 18, 2010 at 11:47 PM

God, this is such a sad post. Such a sad post.

Really. A call to arms for a friggin’ reality gameshow?

Vyce on November 18, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Spoken by the Sad Sack of HA…what’s the matter, afraid you will get some lib brains on you when they blow up? For me–it’s only fulfilling the premise that the libs threw out. I’d make sure my umbrella is working Monday night, if I were you…

lovingmyUSA on November 18, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Vyce on November 18, 2010 at 7:04 PM

C’mon, it’s driving the left insane. Who doesn’t want to help push them over the edge?

darwin on November 18, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Not bad for backseat drivers…

lovingmyUSA on November 18, 2010 at 11:51 PM

Well, Jon Stewart is right. He’s not a socialist. He’s a menshevik

long_cat on November 19, 2010 at 1:22 AM

Stewart’s comparing appearing on TV (DWTS) to posting on Facebook????

If Obama’s daughter decided to appear on TV, she would be fair game for criticism, and especially for criticism of nepotism.

Phoenician on November 19, 2010 at 1:51 AM

Heh, Bayone.

Alden Pyle on November 19, 2010 at 6:08 AM

I’m not sure John Stewart realizes this, but attacking kids is par for the course when you’re a liberal. “Buh buh wur compashunate,” a liberal might sputter. Not true. You liberals are about as compassionate as vultures, and the way you people go after the Palin kids, or indeed anyone who’s even related to those who get in your way, is undeniable proof of that.

But hey, Stewart, keep up the good work, at least you can continue to pat yourself on the back for thinking you’re above it all.

R. Waher on November 19, 2010 at 7:07 AM

Stewart rocks again and a few of the “conservative” heads exploded.
It.is.a.television.show.

Let me introduce you to my good friend Mr. Off Button…..

Bradky on November 19, 2010 at 7:22 AM

I was going to spend a few dollars to text in a few votes for Bristol but unfortunately I threw that money away on this obscure candidate named O’Donnell…. Buy milk or vote for DWTS winner? Think I’ll go with the milk for 1.99 alex.

Bradky on November 19, 2010 at 7:26 AM

I’ve watched every episode this season and Bristol has gotten a lot better, but it’s much more than that. Out of all the other contestants, (except the Disney guy Kyle, who’s really cute) she’s had the best attitude; she hasn’t cried about all her aches and pains, she hasn’t had ridiculous fights with her partner, and you can see how unsure of herself she is, surrounded by a bunch of egotistical D-listers. You also saw how the judges struggled to say anything encouraging to her- I’m sure they don’t want to be labeled “Palin lovers”. There were many times when she was underscored for things that went unnoticed in other contestants. But she never talked back or rolled her eyes, unlike Brandy and Maks which I could have told you were never going to win anything on this show- talk about unlikeable!

So anyway, all this drama about the “Tea Party cheating for Bristol”, etc. is actually pretty funny- I think it’s more about casual viewers like myself that got sucked into this season due to the left’s anguish about Bristol Palin being on the show and then becoming invested in rubbing their noses in their own nastiness. At any rate, it’ll be interesting to see how the finale is handled by ABC.

anniekc on November 19, 2010 at 7:38 AM

“Jayson Jones’ Bayonne” was a hoot!
Jon Stewart, not so much.

Randy

williars on November 19, 2010 at 7:53 AM

Reason enough to hope it happens.

Allah

I think the Big A makes an important point, here. The issue here isn’t whether we sometimes use hyperbole in our discussions of our (political) “enemies” (as the President would have it) and wish them ill. We do. But we shouldn’t and we sometimes feel bad later.

But allowing that our (political) “enemies” might be rendered ill by their own hatefulness and insanity is just … serendipity.

Jaibones on November 19, 2010 at 8:30 AM

It hurts hotair clowns so much to admit Jon goes after everybody.

Dave Rywall on November 19, 2010 at 9:26 AM

It hurts hotair clowns so much to admit Jon goes after everybody.

Dave Rywall on November 19, 2010 at 9:26 AM

He doesn’t dare to touch muslims.

the_nile on November 19, 2010 at 9:31 AM

It hurts hotair clowns so much to admit Jon goes after everybody.

Dave Rywall on November 19, 2010 at 9:26 AM

He doesn’t dare to touch muslims.

the_nile on November 19, 2010 at 9:31 AM
——-
I guess you don’t watch the show. That’s okay.

Dave Rywall on November 19, 2010 at 9:32 AM

It hurts hotair clowns so much to admit Jon goes after everybody.

Dave Rywall on November 19, 2010 at 9:26 AM

You’re here. Are you implying you’re a clown?

darwin on November 19, 2010 at 9:37 AM

It hurts hotair clowns so much to admit Jon goes after everybody.

Dave Rywall on November 19, 2010 at 9:26 AM

You’re here. Are you implying you’re a clown?

darwin on November 19, 2010 at 9:37 AM
——-

Dave Rywall on November 19, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Dave Rywall on November 19, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Alrighty … I have no response.

darwin on November 19, 2010 at 9:48 AM

crr6 on November 18, 2010 at 9:57 PM

No matter who does what for whatever STATED reason, you will never admit the truth. The guy hated Bristol Palin because he hated her mom, period. Do you dispute any of this? Do you think anyone on the right would have shot their damn TV with a shotgun because Bristol wasn’t kicked off the show? Can you even IMAGINE a single instance where anyone on the right would do that if it was Obama’s kid winning? No, you can’t. You know full well how unhinged you leftists are, you know you own this guy and every nut who acts like him, but you won’t ever admit it. You are a dishonest little worm, nothing more sweety.

runawayyyy on November 19, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Well, I made it half way through a Jon Stewart clip before the nausea set in. What a jerk.

labrat on November 19, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Professor Blather on November 18, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Apparently, your sarcasm meter is broken.

Dominion on November 19, 2010 at 10:25 AM

If Jon Stewart is saying this there must be some BIG story on a dem child waiting in the wings and read to break.

clnurnberg on November 19, 2010 at 10:37 AM

And if all the libs shoot their TVs, who will watch Stewart and his ilk? I declare open season on TVs

clnurnberg on November 19, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Bristol on DWTS is the final straw, lol.

The stories about Trig belonging to Sarah? No big deal.

The Letterman jokes?Eh, who cares.

Reporters taking pictures of a 13 year old girl through her bedroom window because her dad was the Republican running for Gov in NY? So what.

Just don’t compain about votes for DWTS for a Palin Kid, lol.

The DWTS’ votes reminds me of Howard Stern telling people to vote for Sanjaya or whatever that goofy guys name was on American Idol. I don’t remember as much outrage that time around, funny…

jeffn21 on November 19, 2010 at 11:24 AM

I’m with the poster (sorry can’t remember who it was) that said that getting Bristol on the show was in hopes of her getting booted early as an embarrassment to her mother. And its backfiring.

/loves it

44Magnum on November 19, 2010 at 12:01 PM

runawayyyy on November 19, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Woahhhhh relax there little buddy. It’s just a tv show. Don’t go shoot any tv’s, ok?

crr6 on November 19, 2010 at 12:04 PM

A love how the talking point is that she never did any of that stuff from her show… before the show. Please. Her and Tod are OUTDOOR FOLK. Try it sometime.

RalphyBoy on November 19, 2010 at 12:28 PM

God, this is such a sad post. Such a sad post.

Really. A call to arms for a friggin’ reality gameshow?

Vyce on November 18, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Actually, the reaction isn’t over a game show. The reaction is over yet one more example of media slander/libel against conservatives simply for being conservative. They have failed at every other message they have tried this year, so let’s go find a successful conservative to whine about. Because whining a bout a freakin’ game show is so attractive to the great unwashed middle of the country.

Or maybe it’s just the usual libtard projection. You know, their special folks can only get ahead when the system cheats for them (think Dear Leader, our Affirmative Action president). Since he could only get ahead by people rigging the system and ginning up votes, how could some silly little white girl get ahead without cheating? Everybody does it!

Libtards. I suspect Alinsky (sp? and too lazy to look it up) never bothered to ponder what would happen to his (bowel) movement if they forgot that it was all a charade…

HOW DO YOU GET BLANK LINES BETWEEN THE PARAGRAPHS? /rant

RightThinker on November 19, 2010 at 12:45 PM

John’s right – it’s just a freaking dance show. If people are voting for Bristol because of her last name instead of her talent, that’s sad.

Just like news reports on a teenager’s FB posts because of her last name are sad.

hawksruleva on November 19, 2010 at 4:43 PM

It hurts hotair clowns so much to admit Jon goes after everybody.

He only goes after “everybody” so he can maintain his self-proclaimed status as a dude who’s above the squabbling and bickering of politics. In truth, he’s as partisan and biased as any other liberal. Notice his disgust at the fact that he has to defend the Palins. If he was truly a moderate and not a liberal, why would he be disgusted at all? The answer to that should be obvious even to a pot-smoking Daily Show viewer.

R. Waher on November 19, 2010 at 8:23 PM

R. Waher on November 19, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Because moderates hate the Palins too.

HTH.

crr6 on November 19, 2010 at 9:55 PM

This is an example of why poor Sarah can’t win.

It is also an example of how there are things which the left can’t cope with.

If the right were truly racist, the response would have been somewhat the same toward The One.

IlikedAUH2O on November 20, 2010 at 3:09 AM

Because moderates hate the Palins too.

That’s an outright lie. I can imagine moderates being unsure about Sarah Palin, but hating her? Why? It makes no sense. On the other hand, it makes perfect sense for the left to hate her because she so frequently stands in their way.

John Stewart is a liberal, and if you believe otherwise then you clearly haven’t been paying attention. Yes, he’ll attack other liberals, but he focuses most of his ire on the right. Or maybe you could explain the purpose behind Tim Geithner meeting with this “dude” in an off-the-record meeting? Why did Geithner seek him out? Why did Stewart agree to speak with him? What’s it going to take for me to get the message across? Big neon signs saying, “John Stewart is a liberal”?

But I’m wasting my time–self-delusion is a requirement for being a liberal, so I don’t expect to convince you or any of your ideological fellows.

R. Waher on November 21, 2010 at 4:30 PM

R. Waher on November 21, 2010 at 4:30 PM

Is that a serious question?

crr6 on November 21, 2010 at 7:20 PM