Open thread: Rally to Support Hipster Irony

posted at 11:40 am on October 30, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

I don’t have much to say about today’s rally on the National Mall by Comedy Central’s hipsters, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, except to wish them well and hope they enjoy good weather for their road show.  I’m a fan of pretty much any kind of peaceful political demonstration regardless of whether I agree with the themes or not.  Better to have demonstrations than other kinds of political action, and besides, I’m all in favor of economy-boosting activity.  Good to know that Viacom has positioned itself well for this pox-on-all-houses-but-everyone-knows-which-one-in-particular event.

Allahpundit called this Irony-Stock on Twitter last night, which I think is perfectly descriptive, but Jake Tapper didn’t think it was clever enough.  How about LOLapalooza?  Basically, this is a celebration of political laziness masquerading as ironic detachment, which is something generations have enjoyed in their early adulthood without making it an industry.  Instead of having making actual, serious, and developed political arguments, it’s much easier to make fun of those who do on both sides of the political divide and pretend that one is above it all.  Should be lots of fun, vapid entertainment, and entirely meaningless, sort of like a Michael Bay movie.

The Washington Post will have a live-stream of the rally at this page.  If I find a widget for this, I’ll update the post.

Update (AP): Here’s an embeddable live feed. Jim Treacher’s calling it the Rally to Reassure Ourselves That We’re Not the Ones Who F***ed Everything Up.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 8 9 10 11

When was the last time a liberal stood up in front of adoring hipster audiences and sold himself as the pragmatic centrist solution that was above all the pettiness of Washington? Oh yeah, that was about 2 years ago. That didn’t turn out so well.

stldave on October 30, 2010 at 3:53 PM

When is the Rally to Restore Comedy?

SurferDoc on October 30, 2010 at 3:53 PM

FLKraKa on October 30, 2010 at 2:59 PM

brevard cty native myself…excellent :)

cmsinaz on October 30, 2010 at 3:55 PM

CCRWM on October 30, 2010 at 3:51 PM

HuffPo’s buses got stuck in traffic for a while but I am sure they made it in time.

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Waiting for the aftermath pics to be published to the web.
I wonder and how did they overcome the port-a-potty shortage?

sonnyspats1 on October 30, 2010 at 3:57 PM

FlatFoot on October 30, 2010 at 3:00 PM

It certainly should have been better! They got a really good turnout with the potential to send a message to those morons in DC…..but no. They half heartedly put on some kind of schizoid show that you have to be on drugs to even try to figure out.
Shame on them, and what a waste. They certainly looked like the knuckleheads they are. :)

Daaaang I was praying for rain…..now THAT would hve been fun to watch!

tencole on October 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM

TIME FOR A PALATE CLEANSER, PATRIOTS: Here is a fabulously well done musical parody that spoofs Olivia Newton John’s “Hopelessly Devoted to you.”

HOPELESSLY I VOTED FOR YOU!

Mutnodjmet on October 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Oh yeah, that was about 2 years ago. That didn’t turn out so well.

stldave on October 30, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Now that was funny, you should have gone on stage.

From what I saw of the “show” all I can say is it’s a good thing those two are already employed.

scalleywag on October 30, 2010 at 4:00 PM

No but a friend of mine is there and he spoke to a Parks Department employee. She said that the crowd is much bigger than the Beck rally. Also, the people are better looking and cleaner.
crr6 on October 30, 2010 at 3:38 PM

You lost me at the part where you said you had a friend….

joejm65 on October 30, 2010 at 4:03 PM

I liked Stewart’s closing monologue. I like that in all that other stuff, he said that calling the tea party people racist was part of the problem.

The only reason he’s saying that is because calling us racist backfired on the libs so badly. Otherwise, very magnanimous of Mister “I’m Just a Comedian!!!” to say so.

Django on October 30, 2010 at 4:03 PM

stldave on October 30, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Indeed. I’m gonna steal that.

Django on October 30, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Baxter Greene: Thats the impression that I got,this was more
of slamming the Obama Administration and MSM,
and the odd pot shots at the RightSphere!!:)

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Exactly….

The picture at Drudge sums this whole Beer Pong party up perfectly.

Nothing but a bunch of useful idiots being lead by a couple of clowns.

“listen to us…..nobody parrots liberal talking points better than the “Clowns-are-Us” base of the democratic party.”

Nothing personifies success more than the only “shovel ready” projects the democrats have come up with after 3 trillion dollars spent, is the infantile commentary coming from this pathetic clown posse.

Baxter Greene on October 30, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Django on October 30, 2010 at 4:03 PM

He might also be saying it because he was looking out over a crowd that was whiter than a Swedish winter festival…..

Baxter Greene on October 30, 2010 at 4:09 PM

joejm65 on October 30, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Thanks…..sprayed diet pepsi all over my keyboard.
urgggg.

tencole on October 30, 2010 at 4:10 PM

HOPELESSLY I VOTED FOR YOU!

Mutnodjmet on October 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Fantastic. Just sent it out to my email addys. This should go viral.

John the Libertarian on October 30, 2010 at 4:13 PM

Mockery!

BobH on October 30, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Every time the Democrats start losing they say , “Whoa! Wait! Let’s all tone things down and just be friends ‘n’ stuff!” Before they’re losing, they’re complete, total bast@rds

Django on October 30, 2010 at 4:15 PM

………..”Let’s continue on the smashing success of my first two years by voting democrat for more of the same!!!!”

Absolutely stuck on stupid.

Baxter Greene on October 30, 2010 at 3:45 PM

B

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:15 PM

crr6 on October 30, 2010 at 3:38 PM

What is it with Liberals total inability to be honest?
Next think this witch will tell us is that these Liberal tools actually cleaned up after themselves.

Keemo on October 30, 2010 at 4:15 PM

I think calling it a hipster event is exactly right. My sister is attending- complete with duel message sign. She denies that it’s about political apathy… though that is exactly what it is.

Interestingly enough, she leans conservative for the most part.

Jewels on October 30, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Ugh,serves me right for holdiing my one-year old grandson in one arm,typing with the other,and hitting the submit key
by accident!
=============

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 3:40 PM
Exactly….

Baxter Greene on October 30, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Baxter Greene:Clowns all right,I donèt mean to be picky,
I thought it was 12 Trillion,and gawd only
knows where that got spent,maybe its for the
India trip!:)

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Keemo on October 30, 2010 at 4:15 PM

I think maybe crr6 was being sarcastic. There were “quotes” supposedly from Parks Dept. employees in articles about the last two Right leaning rallies suggesting that they were cleaner and better behaved and there sure seemed like there were more of them then they had ever seen at any event in the past.

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Keemo on October 30, 2010 at 4:15 PM

Oh, and it you didn’t watch the rally (I only listened) Mr. Stewart requested the crowd leave the Mall cleaner than they found it.

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 4:24 PM

crr6 on October 30, 2010 at 3:38 PM

So what you’re saying is a bunch of conservative kids showed up for a free concert.

Rational Thought on October 30, 2010 at 4:25 PM

crr6 on October 30, 2010 at 3:38 PM
That’s funny.

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 3:44 PM

Cindy Munford:Its Harry Reid talk’n points!:)
==========================================================

Harry Reid Doesn’t Like Smelly Tourists

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:26 PM

Keemo on October 30, 2010 at 4:15 PM
====================================

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Cindy Munford: I think it was a crack at the criticism that
the Left recieved from their last rally!:)
============================================================

Hate Rally: Protesters Shame America With Trash Left Behind

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Jewels on October 30, 2010 at 4:21 PM

A case of the entertainment business commodifying yet one more aspect of life as stock material for comic riffs. Rallies seem to have progressed from expressions of sincerity to cynicism to ridicule.

dedalus on October 30, 2010 at 4:32 PM

HOPELESSLY I VOTED FOR YOU!

Mutnodjmet on October 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Mutnodjmet: That was awesome,excellent Intel find!!

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 4:24 PM

That was the right thing for Stewart to do; however, these creatures just can’t help who they are. Hopefully they will clean up after themselves this time, as the last rally they had they left their huge mess for others to deal with.

Keemo on October 30, 2010 at 4:34 PM

joejm65 on October 30, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Remember, all shysters and all shyster wanna be’s are liars.

Really Right on October 30, 2010 at 4:36 PM

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:26 PM

I thought this might be one of the things ccrr6 was referring to about. I think several blogs took the information and ran with it.

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 4:37 PM

That was the right thing for Stewart to do;

Keemo on October 30, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Keemo: I fully agree,the video proves it!:)

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:38 PM

Keemo on October 30, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Yep, they act like a bunch of spoiled kids. Hopefully they were embarrassed into acting like they had been somewhere before.

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 4:39 PM

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:31 PM

I remember seeing that. I hope it the leaned because the Marine Corp run is there this weekend.

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Children, especially the ones with pubic hair, must be reminded of normal courtesy that most adults typically already know.

ClassicCon on October 30, 2010 at 4:41 PM

A name, eh? Gotta think bigger, though, than just this rally. This entire year deserves an ironic nickname.

Hmmm…. since the middle of 1967 was tagged the Summer of Love… perhaps we’ll look back on the last quarter of 2010 as the Fall of Democrats?

Paul_in_NJ on October 30, 2010 at 4:41 PM

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:26 PM
=====================================

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Cindy Munford: Yes it was nasty!:)

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:41 PM

This was the Seinfeld of political rallies: a rally about nothing.

Of course, Seinfeld was actually funny

Grace_is_sufficient on October 30, 2010 at 4:43 PM

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:31 PM
================

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Cindy Munford: Oh thats right too,they rented up all the
portapottys,bathroom thingys,haha!:)

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Baxter Greene on October 30, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Rasismen!!!

Del Dolemonte on October 30, 2010 at 4:44 PM

stldave on October 30, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Right, and used a free concert to pump up the numbers.

slickwillie2001 on October 30, 2010 at 4:44 PM

crr6 on October 30, 2010 at 3:38 PM

You’re funny.

But I can’t figure out how you type wearing that little white coat they strap on you. Do you put a pencil in your mouth?

Squiggy on October 30, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Restore Americas lameness rally.

esnap on October 30, 2010 at 4:48 PM

crr6 on October 30, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Asking myself today why any of us try to be civil with you or defend you when the name calling starts.

hawkdriver on October 30, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Baxter Greene:Clowns all right,I donèt mean to be picky,
I thought it was 12 Trillion,and gawd only
knows where that got spent,maybe its for the
India trip!:)

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:23 PM

lol….installing Obama’s idiot panels is probably going to cost a good bit…..

I know it’s hard to keep up with all the money the democrats are stealing and wasting….I was only referring to the 3 trillion that Obama has spent in his two years….I believe the debt has gone from 8 trillion when the dems took over in 2006 to over 14 trillion now.

There is little to nothing to show for this massive spending and all we get from the “adults” is “it’s Bush’s fault”.

but hey…..relax…..kick back….be cool….nothing to worry about….don’t give in to fear….Obama is doing a great job………

The first step to restoring sanity will be by voting out democrats on Nov. 2……

Baxter Greene on October 30, 2010 at 4:49 PM

ClassicCon on October 30, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Who knew there were so many motherless people in the world today! My age is showing, I guess mothers don’t teach those things anymore.

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 4:49 PM

**Live Stream** Tea Party Express Rally – Surprise Appearance by Sarah Palin in West Virginia

===========================================

Not sure I think Cuda was already on!!!!!!!!!

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:49 PM

What are the crowd estimates for “Restoring Insanity” Rally?

PappyD61 on October 30, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Rasismen!!!

Del Dolemonte on October 30, 2010 at 4:44 PM

Heh!!

Baxter Greene on October 30, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Holy crap, I just saw pictures of this event, late to the party here so sure someone else has mentioned this, but do libs not have girlfriends? I’ve never seen a sausage fest of this size in my life!

Lot of lonely dudes in that crowd…funny as hell.

Alinsky on October 30, 2010 at 4:51 PM

India trip!:)

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:23 PM
================================================

The first step to restoring sanity will be by voting out democrats on Nov. 2……

Baxter Greene on October 30, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Baxter Greene:Exactly,an American Wake-Up call!
===========================================================
Two heads up,I heard Angle was Ambushed by local media,
before boarding her plane,

and,

Obama was Heckled by two dozen protesters,he had to stop,
for a couple minutes,trying to dig up videos on both!!:)

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:53 PM

O/T Democratic strategists said independents were taking out their frustrations against Democrats up and down the ballot, even in state legislative and citycouncil races.

Tad Devine, a Democratic consultant who served as a senior adviser to the presidential campaigns of Al Gore and John Kerry, said the trend was striking this year. “They are behaving like Republicans,” Mr. Devine said of independent voters.

unseen on October 30, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Considering most of those mother’s are children of garbage 60′s generation and most probably don’t have dad in the house then it is not much of a shocker.

Dems are the party of trash.

ClassicCon on October 30, 2010 at 4:55 PM

The liberals are being ‘stylish’ in Washington DC; the Tea Parties are working to get out the vote this weekend. Let’s see who is partying on ‘TEANAMI TUESDAY’ night (Jim Bright’s great term).

michaelo on October 30, 2010 at 4:56 PM

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:53 PM

I found one but it was over five minutes of listening to The Won. I tried, I truly did but that’s just more than I can take.

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 4:58 PM

What are the crowd estimates for “Restoring Insanity” Rally?

PappyD61 on October 30, 2010 at 4:49 PM

PappyD61: I’ve been googling to beat the band on that,still
looking,heres a couple sites!!:)
============================================

Stewart / Colbert Rally to Restore Sanity (Photos)

================================

Rally To Restore Sanity/Fear: Mediaite’s On-The-Ground Coverage

==================================================

Rally to restore sanity and/or fear Photo
from the Rally to restore sanity and/or fear Photo Gallery

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 5:01 PM

This was just an opportunity for a bunch of spoiled white kids to smoke pot on the mall.

They’ll be too stoned to figure out where to vote on Tuesday.

csdeven on October 30, 2010 at 5:02 PM

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 4:53 PM
=========================================

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Cindy Munford:I’m a look’n,I seen it on Fox btw!:)

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 5:02 PM

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 5:01 PM

They had a good size crowd, they should be proud. I don’t agree with some of the media (Oprah/Huffpo) paying some of the freight but it still is a great turn out. I hope they had a good time.

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 5:06 PM

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 5:02 PM

I think that was where the 5+ minute clip from from. It was originally a live feed.

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 5:07 PM

They’ll be too stoned to figure out where to vote on Tuesday.

csdeven on October 30, 2010 at 5:02 PM

Bonus!

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Squiggy on October 30, 2010 at 4:46 PM

hawkdriver on October 30, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I read that as attempted satire, crr6-style.

Del Dolemonte on October 30, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Any aerial shots of the mall during the rally?

bitsy on October 30, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Any evidence of more than a few token Black people at this lame production.

Luka on October 30, 2010 at 5:11 PM

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 5:01 PM

The heckling appears to have been about AIDS funding.

Del Dolemonte on October 30, 2010 at 5:09 PM

That’s the way I saw it also.

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 5:14 PM

hawkdriver on October 30, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Some of the older members of my tribe believe that it brings much good luck to humor loco white eyes.

Hinmahtooyahlatkek on October 30, 2010 at 5:17 PM

From Politico:

The atmosphere on the Mall was more like a big early Halloween party. People bounced beach balls as they listened to music and waited for Stewart to take the stage. The wind carried the scent of burning marijuana through the crowd.

IrishEi on October 30, 2010 at 5:18 PM

See the Headlines..Obie just got heckeled in Conn..:)

Dire Straits on October 30, 2010 at 5:21 PM

They’ll be too stoned to figure out where to vote on Tuesday.

csdeven on October 30, 2010 at 5:02 PM

On Thursday. Remember, you vote on Tuesday but they are suppose to vote on Thursday.

Tuco on October 30, 2010 at 5:23 PM

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 5:01 PM
================
The heckling appears to have been about AIDS funding.

Del Dolemonte on October 30, 2010 at 5:09 PM
===========
That’s the way I saw it also.

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Cindy Munford: Ya 50 million,or 50 Billion,not sure which!:)

canopfor on October 30, 2010 at 5:24 PM

They’ll be too stoned to figure out where to vote on Tuesday.

csdeven on October 30, 2010 at 5:02 PM

We can hope. Any reporters call the hospitals for OD stats?

slickwillie2001 on October 30, 2010 at 5:32 PM

tetriskid on October 30, 2010 at 5:09 PM

While not normally a member of the PC crowd, does the Hitler mustache on Rep. Cantor seem a bit over the top?

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 5:35 PM

The crowd appeared to exceed organizers’ expectations, spilling past the boundaries set for the rally. Organizers estimated attendance at about 250,000.

I’d say kinda weak.

Kini on October 30, 2010 at 5:38 PM

That’s right, they hate us with every fiber of their beings, are actively involved in the ongoing efforts to tear this country down from within, and never pass up an opportunity to lie about, insult and demean us. But gosh darn it we wish ‘em all the best.

Excuse me, I have to go cough up my spleen.

Cylor on October 30, 2010 at 5:38 PM

The pissiness here does not disappoint.

Dave Rywall on October 30, 2010 at 5:41 PM

With 45 minutes left to go. It’s offical this rally is the worse TV we have seen since the opening of al capone’s vault.

I submit that “jumping the shark” will be replaced with “doing a rally”

unseen on October 30, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Perhaps we can pin that tail a little more personally, as in: “Pulling a Stewart on the Mall”

tigerlily on October 30, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Dave Rywall on October 30, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Right back at you.

Cindy Munford on October 30, 2010 at 5:45 PM

The pissiness here does not disappoint.

Dave Rywall on October 30, 2010 at 5:41 PM

You arrived early, Uncle Red. I specifically asked that my Thanksgiving Turkey be delivered on November 23rd.

Del Dolemonte on October 30, 2010 at 5:46 PM

The pissiness here does not disappoint.

Dave Rywall on October 30, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Did you ever get your school of persuasiveness opened?

Inanemergencydial on October 30, 2010 at 5:48 PM

The pissiness here does not disappoint.

Dave Rywall on October 30, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Urine Time!

Kini on October 30, 2010 at 5:50 PM

From what I can hear in FoxNews clip of obama in Ct it sounds like the entire crowd is yelling NO MORE LIES (please listen and see if your ears aren’t playing tricks on you too) and then they won’t calm down for at least a couple more minutes.

Start listening a little bit after the 3 minute mark. Please comment back and let me know if you think this hand picked obama crowd has turned on him with the incredible bullseye of “NO MORE LIES”….incredible….

tigerlily on October 30, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Rally to restore more ratings for Stewart and Colbert.

I noticed that Colbert was every bit the buffoon today as he was before Congress last month. Some things never change.

oakland on October 30, 2010 at 6:01 PM

You know, if this rally proves to have a larger crowd than any of Becks, Stewart will have proved that the people of this country care more about not caring about important issues than they do about pretty much anything else.

Count to 10 on October 30, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Restoring Inanity. *yawn* That was easy.

My collie says:

Who said it was missing?

CyberCipher on October 30, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Count to 10 on October 30, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Well I didn’t go, so I suppose that means I care more about not caring more about not caring about important issues.

crr6 on October 30, 2010 at 6:10 PM

I can’t listen to him and so I dropped in on the video when I saw his face change to extra nasty, and sure enough, that’s when the problem with the audience was going on BUT I am a bit premature, because if you start listening at the 2:40 mark, he tells the hecklers that they should go and protest at the rallies held by “the other side” who aren’t funding global aids. Then he turns to the other side of the auditorium, points his finger at them and says, “you guys too”, as in, you need to leave here also. Then the chanting really begins, and it’s not just a small group.

tigerlily on October 30, 2010 at 6:11 PM

tigerlily on October 30, 2010 at 6:00 PM

That’s in Connecticut? Even the deep blue states are getting restless. Sounds like very bad news for Obama and the Democrats if they can’t keep their own followers on side in a political rally. Those weren’t just a few hecklers.

sharrukin on October 30, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Was at work all day.

Someone give me the low down

blatantblue on October 30, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Then the chanting really begins, and it’s not just a small group.

tigerlily on October 30, 2010 at 6:11 PM

It kinda backfires on him. I’m digging this!

Kini on October 30, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Was at work all day.

Someone give me the low down

blatantblue on October 30, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Just skim this thread top to bottom – it was pretty accurate for the time I was watching/posting.

RedNewEnglander on October 30, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Judging from comments on various sites, the “Rally” didn’t impress people. AP states the crowd was ‘about the size of Beck’s”. Makes you wonder what the writer was smoking.

GarandFan on October 30, 2010 at 6:20 PM

blatantblue on October 30, 2010 at 6:15 PM

One Nation Socialist Clown Rally

Kini on October 30, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Beck’s Restoring Honor Crowd vs. Stewart’s Restoring Sanity Crowd – Photo Comparison

lovingmyUSA on October 30, 2010 at 6:27 PM

blatantblue on October 30, 2010 at 6:15 PM
You said it already…low down.

tims472 on October 30, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Was at work all day.

Someone give me the low down

blatantblue on October 30, 2010 at 6:15 PM

My collie says:

*ack* *urp* *pitooie*

Ewww! Collie, that’s disgusting – meh, but fairly accurate.

CyberCipher on October 30, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Makes you wonder what the writer was smoking.

GarandFan on October 30, 2010 at 6:20 PM

From what I read and saw on CSPAN, it wasn’t as large as Beck’s rally.

Polar opposite of Beck’s rally. It will be interesting to see the aftermath.

Kini on October 30, 2010 at 6:30 PM

LIES”….incredible….

tigerlily on October 30, 2010 at 6:00 PM

tigerlily:I was looking for that video,I hope you don’t mind
me sending it to tips,named you for the hat tip,
btw:)