Obama’s turnout pitch to Latinos: Get out there and punish your “enemies”

posted at 5:18 pm on October 25, 2010 by Allahpundit

I wonder how this rhetoric squares with his standard condescending line about Republican-leaning voters not thinking clearly because their minds are clouded by economic anxiety. Does economic anxiety also explain why Latino turnout isn’t quite where the Democrats need it to be (although, per this new Politico poll, it’s getting there)? Or is this the first, last, and only case this year of The One admitting that his own failures — specifically, the failure to pass amnesty — might be even partly responsible for the Democrats’ predicament? And what about those supposed “enemies” that Latinos should be turning out to punish? Are they actual enemies like those shadowy bastards donating to the Chamber of Commerce or, as Obama himself once famously suggested, are they merely bitterly clinging to xenophobia to soothe their own economic frustrations?

Democratic demagoguery can be so confusing.

In a radio interview that aired on Univision on Monday, Mr. Obama sought to assure Hispanics that he would push an immigration overhaul after the midterm elections, despite fierce Republican opposition.

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

Referring specifically to Republicans such as Senator John McCain, who are stressing border security and supporting strict immigration laws like Arizona’s anti-illegal immigration measure, Mr. Obama said, “Those aren’t the kinds of folks who represent our core American values.”

I’m half-disappointed that he didn’t go the whole nine yards and call Republicans “un-American” just to put a bow on the last month of campaign rhetoric, but there’s still plenty of time until the polls open next Tuesday. Meanwhile, via Jim Geraghty, in the same interview a guy who once touted his election as the moment the rising of the oceans would slow took care to warn Latinos not to expect amnesty overnight since, after all, “I am not king.” Which is true: Having 60 seats in the Senate and a huge House majority evokes the power of some lesser nobility, like a duke. To be king, he’d need at least, say, 70 Senate seats. Is that what he’s asking for now in order to pass stuff?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

I hope somebody files this little gem away for 2012- a well done commercial about this is worth about 100 electoral votes.

jjshaka on October 25, 2010 at 5:57 PM

And you think he is just fine, I suppose. Less he accomplishes the better off the country. What color is the sky in your world?

Wade on October 25, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Everything he does? Might I remind you the democrats control Congress and the White House.

Secondly, they passed Porkulus, took over GM, passed ObamaCare, took over student loans, and passed financial “reform”.

They don’t need Republican support. Remember?

Why are you an idiot?

darwin on October 25, 2010 at 5:53 PM

I didn’t think I needed a sarc tag. darwin, with you involved in the thread, I guess I should have known better! :)

Bizarro No. 1 on October 25, 2010 at 5:57 PM

If you consider the way the Jackass is changing and evolving week by week, by 2012 I expect he will sound exactly like the nutcase Jeremiah Wright.

slickwillie2001 on October 25, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Tell me again why we’d take advice on Christine O’Donnell’s fitness for office from a wanking douchebag who thinks Republican obstructionism is a bad thing?

gryphon202 on October 25, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Because it brings out the lurkers

Wade on October 25, 2010 at 5:58 PM

So violent…

clement on October 25, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I can’t wait to see what “crisis” Obama and his radical pals are dreaming up for us next. When they start to lose control they become even more dangerous.

darwin on October 25, 2010 at 5:59 PM

mikeA: i agree. be prepared for massive fraud. and intimidation Black Panther (Philly) style.

my precinct sits at the Police station.

but really, if you can get to the polls in the daytime, i would advise it, especially in the cities.

kelley in virginia on October 25, 2010 at 6:00 PM

He wins! Most divisive president EVAH!

scalleywag on October 25, 2010 at 6:00 PM

I didn’t think I needed a sarc tag.

Bizarro No. 1 on October 25, 2010 at 5:57 PM

I never use ‘em. But I make sure I toss in a word bomb to make sure there’s no mistaking it. Like poopy pants.

John the Libertarian on October 25, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Bizarro No. 1 on October 25, 2010 at 5:57 PM

My mistake then. Please accept my humble apology and continue to employ said sarcasm.

darwin on October 25, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Uniter!

beatcanvas on October 25, 2010 at 6:01 PM

No it’s not. “Wanker” and “Douchebag” are perfectly acceptable.

gryphon202 on October 25, 2010 at 5:54 PM

lol

I got it – not believing Miss O’D is the greatest Republican candidate ever=full-fledged socialist.

Let’s keep this focused on 0bamessiah and his retardation, shall we?

Bizarro No. 1 on October 25, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Wow. Enemies?

Nice job bringing people together, Mr. Obama. Interesting to note how you see certain segments of the population.

capitalist piglet on October 25, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Let’s keep this focused on 0bamessiah and his retardation, shall we?

Bizarro No. 1 on October 25, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Now I didn’t say that. But there you go, you master word-twister.

As for staying on-topic, I prefer to think of Obama’s malady as “sociopathic narcissism.” Your mileage may vary.

gryphon202 on October 25, 2010 at 6:03 PM

I don’t think I can recall, EVER, an American President who called 1/2 of the American public “enemies” and asked for 1/2 of the American public to be “punished”. This is a stunning remark.

Shiny_Tiara on October 25, 2010 at 5:55 PM

It really is. The president is a dirtbag, frankly.

capitalist piglet on October 25, 2010 at 6:04 PM

We elected a rabble-rouser and we got a rabble-rouser.

Cicero43 on October 25, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Did the POTUS just describe 3/4 of America’s Citizens enemies? Really?

If there is an uptick in border and other ethnic hispanic violence in the next week, should Obama step up and claim it as his own?

Bizzare.

Key West Reader on October 25, 2010 at 6:04 PM

I did a Star Wars quote on page one and no one noticed. I’m disappointed.

jaime on October 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Latino Decisions polled 375 Latino registered voters in 21 states between Oct. 8 and Oct. 21. The margin of error is plus or minus 5.1 percentage points.

Are you f*cking serious? REALLY?!!! This is not a legitimate poll.

Apologetic California on October 25, 2010 at 5:56 PM

The result is positive for Obama, therefore it is legitimate. PS you are a racist
– crr6

angryed on October 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Is it just me or is Obama starting sound unhinged? This kind of rhetoric is unseemly for the POTUS, especially one who said he would be everyone’s President, including those who didn’t vote for him. He is sounding more and more like a tin pot dictator who can’t quite seem to get his minions to go along, so his rhetoric is getting angrier and more hateful. Is this how Chavez got started? Or am I reading too much into this?

College Prof on October 25, 2010 at 6:08 PM

I’m disappointed.

jaime on October 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM

These are not the Hot Air commentators you’re looking for.

John the Libertarian on October 25, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Let’s keep this focused on 0bamessiah and his retardation, shall we?

Bizarro No. 1 on October 25, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Point missed by you by a mile.

Lemme ‘splain it…. COD may not be the greatest Republican candidate. She may well be the worst Republican in the history of Republicans. In fact, she may be 100 times worse than the 2nd worst Republican in the history of Republicans. Coons may be the best Democrat ever.

But having her in the senate will be infinitely better than having a bearded Marxist in the Senate.

It’s really not so hard to understand.

angryed on October 25, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Barack Obama is an extremely thin skinned thug. I think there is a reasonably good chance he will implode when it becomes clear he – and his socialist message – have been rejected.

Basilsbest on October 25, 2010 at 6:09 PM

starting sound

starting to sound

FIFM

College Prof on October 25, 2010 at 6:09 PM

This man is so divisive and unpresidential he will say or do literally anything to win an elections.He’s an embarrassment to the office of POTUS.As far as Latino’s “punishing” their enemies and “rewarding” their friends.The reason John McCain no longer stands with them is that they abandoned him for Obama despite McCain going against many in the GOP to support so-called comprehensive immigration “reform”.So much for Latino’s “rewarding” their friends.

Hera on October 25, 2010 at 6:10 PM

I did a Star Wars quote on page one and no one noticed. I’m disappointed.

jaime on October 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Repost it.

darwin on October 25, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Obama does not understand what it means to be President of the United States. President of all the people, not of his party.
He does not understand leadership.
Obama understands campaigning.
Obama is not President of the people of the United States. He is President of the Democrats in the United States.

albill on October 25, 2010 at 6:11 PM

John the Libertarian on October 25, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Yeah, I guess you must be right, but I thought someone would catch it.

jaime on October 25, 2010 at 6:11 PM

If there’s essentially no border, and effectively no citizenship – given that you get the benefits and privileges without needing it, then there is effectively no country here, is there?

So how can you have

core American values

when there effectively isn’t an America anymore?

Chip on October 25, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Is it just me or is Obama starting sound unhinged?

College Prof on October 25, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Everyone is noticing. These people become scary when they start to lose control.

darwin on October 25, 2010 at 6:12 PM

darwin on October 25, 2010 at 6:11 PM

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than Democratic politics.

jaime on October 25, 2010 at 6:13 PM

A poor choice of words, claiming he’s not king after he booked a whole 570 room hotel and insisted on accommodations for his TOTUS for his little visit to India. Smells like royalty to me.

scalleywag on October 25, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Huh? Is that a threat? >If you don’t get out and vote for the dems,, then we can’t be bothered to bring up citizenship……whoa…<

tinkerthinker on October 25, 2010 at 6:16 PM

a guy who once touted his election as the moment the rising of the oceans

I thought oceans rising was a bad thing?

itsnotaboutme on October 25, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Jaime~ Got your quote. Good one; sorry nobody noticed it up front.

College Prof on October 25, 2010 at 6:18 PM

*reads the rest of the sentence*
hahaha
I sure made myself look stupid with that one!

itsnotaboutme on October 25, 2010 at 6:18 PM

jaime on October 25, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Obi-wan speaks with wisdom.

darwin on October 25, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Is it just me or is Obama starting sound unhinged?

College Prof on October 25, 2010 at 6:08 PM

darwin on October 25, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Yeah, but he’s the President of the United States. He should be above this kind of virulently partisan rhetoric. It gives me a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

College Prof on October 25, 2010 at 6:21 PM

What was it W use to always say? “Good people can disagree on an issue.” And he was reviled. Yet Mr. Obama is above criticism in the media. This is not a leader. His fans do a disservice to the nation.

Cindy Munford on October 25, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Is it just me or is Obama starting sound unhinged?
College Prof on October 25, 2010 at 6:08 PM

darwin on October 25, 2010 at 6:12 PM

What’s really maddening is that they are incessantly projecting that insanity onto the right.

I don’t know if they are doing that just to be A- holier than thou or just that when you go insane, in a relative sense, those that stay sane are so different that it must be them that are “Round the Bend” as they say.

Chip on October 25, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Way to go pres…way to represent all the people…we certainly would never want to inflame any racism with rhetoric or divide the country any more would we?
Do you know what I would like to see…a president that leads and doesn’t just campaign…looks like I will have to wait about 24 months…

right2bright on October 25, 2010 at 6:23 PM

You gotta admit, that’s historical.

JellyToast on October 25, 2010 at 6:23 PM

John the Libertarian on October 25, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Oh, I completely understand what you are saying. I figured it would be so obvious that I wasn’t gratuitously insulting the_nile when I mentioned “wanker” that I wouldn’t have to do anything else to make my intent clear.

However, considering that some people like Narutoboy lasted as long as they did here after maliciously insulting others, I don’t blame most of the people who misinterpreted me for doing so (notice that I said “most” – some of the people who misinterpreted me did so willingly.)

Bizarro No. 1 on October 25, 2010 at 6:25 PM

albill on October 25, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Someone (more capable that I) needs to photoshop a photo of the One along with his updated flag “Stars D and Stripes”

dont taze me bro on October 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM

Okay, I’ll say it: “Can you imagine if Bush had said that?”

DrStock on October 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM

ObaMao and the progressive Communist-socialist wing of his Dem party are pawns of Open Society advocates George Soros and Peter Lewis. Of course, the Puppet King that they put into the WH will use Alinskyite techniques to rabble rouse.

The jerk refuses to recognize that “our core American values” are founded in the rule of law, not of men. ObaMao is spinning overtime to subvert our American system in his effort to “transform” the nation.

onlineanalyst on October 25, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Unprecedented.

So I guess this proves that Glenn Beck was right.

JohnJ on October 25, 2010 at 6:28 PM

So, Obama’s admitting that he defines Americans as “enemies.”

Lourdes on October 25, 2010 at 6:29 PM

You know, one of the reasons that ObaMao is so hot to use the FCC to support local media markets is that his minions can use the airwaves to stoke grievances. He is simply using another arrow in his quiver of community organizing.

onlineanalyst on October 25, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Why stop at the Latino population, Obama? Why don’t you break out the war drums and headdress and tell black Democrats to do the same? I’m sure your mentor, Reverend Never-Wright, would heartily approve.

Dark-Star on October 25, 2010 at 5:22 PM

What was that defective statement by Pelosi the other day? Something about how Democrats are “going to war”? With Americans…

Lourdes on October 25, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Okay, I’ll say it: “Can you imagine if Bush had said that?”

DrStock on October 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM

Bush did say that, in his way. He said anyone opposed to amnesty “doesn’t want to do what is right for America”.

jaime on October 25, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Regardless of whether the GOP takes control of either house of Congress I hope we get enough seats to make the next two years of Obama’s term a clusterf*ck that accomplishes nothing.

katiejane on October 25, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Yeah, I love these people who say we need to rally around “our President.” Like, when was the last time he acted like he was “our President.”

JellyToast on October 25, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Obama is the enemy of everyone who loves this country. I really can’t stand this guy. He has done nothing but use identity politics to pitt people against each other.

KickandSwimMom on October 25, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Don’t worry people, Jay Z may be replacing replacing Larry Summers. Can I get a what what?

txag92 on October 25, 2010 at 6:35 PM

I’m just wondering why Imam Obowma just didn’t promise to annex “Aztlan” to Mexico to get the votes…

… or is he saving that one for the Presidential election of 2012?

Seven Percent Solution on October 25, 2010 at 6:37 PM

Barack Obama in 2004:

“Well, I say to them tonight, there’s not a liberal America and a conservative America; there’s the United States of America.

There’s not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there’s the United States of America.”

I am feeling nostalgic.

JamesB on October 25, 2010 at 6:38 PM

“Obama’s Socialist Associates”

(…included are…)

Dr. Khalid Al-Mansour
“There will be the largest bloodbath in America.”
“Tear the flesh out of [the white people]. Don’t worry, Allah wants you to do it.”
- Radical Muslim, Black Panther

Louis Farrakhan
“Allah will destroy America”
America is the “Great Satan”
- Ties to Black Panthers

Saul Alinksy
- Overthrow Capitalism
- Taught Use of Class Warfare
- Well-known Marxist/Socialist
- Wrote “Rules for Radicals”
- Use Trojan-Horse Tactics
- Deception: Hide Your Motives
- Make people “feel so defeated”
- Become a “Master Manipulator”

…Obama said about Alinsky and his work:
“Best Education I’ve ever had.”

Obama pushed Alinsky model while at ACORN

Source:
AmericaStandUp.wordpresss.com

Lourdes on October 25, 2010 at 6:38 PM

Isn’t there one adult in the White House? I can’t believe we have a President of the United States talking like this. Apparently, no one has informed Obama that being the President isn’t like being a community organizer, it has a little more responsibility to it.

If he doesn’t figure this out shortly, he won’t have to worry about running again he’ll never get re-elected.

bflat879 on October 25, 2010 at 6:40 PM

KickandSwimMom on October 25, 2010 at 6:34 PM

While I agree he uses identity politics, Barack Obama’s actual politics are fare more grave than that: he is, indeed, engaged in an anti-American work. He is working identity politics to incite the emotionally-intensive and emotionally-reliant toward violence against the citizens of this nation, using a “counter” or “other nation” goal.

It’s parasitic.

Lourdes on October 25, 2010 at 6:42 PM

dont taze me bro on October 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM

Nah, that’d create an image of a country of Democrats, by Democrats, for Democrats.

I agree that Obama behaves (and I don’t think he’s capable of anything more profound than this) like he’s President of Democrats, NOT Pres. of the U.S.A., though.

Lourdes on October 25, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Nixon had an enemies list. Obama’s enemies list is the U.S. census.
Now we know.

Dhuka on October 25, 2010 at 6:54 PM

Or am I reading too much into this?

College Prof on October 25, 2010 at 6:08 PM

No. This is sickening. No President should ever talk like this in a campaign.

INC on October 25, 2010 at 6:57 PM

So, Obama’s admitting that he defines Americans as “enemies.”

Lourdes on October 25, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Yep that boat has come lose from it’s mooring, and is a drift in a sea of gaseous emissions of his own making or BP’s take your pick :)

Dr Evil on October 25, 2010 at 7:01 PM

INC on October 25, 2010 at 6:57 PM

or at any other time.

I never felt that Clinton hated the general population. This kind of talk is disturbing.

INC on October 25, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Same thing

CWforFreedom on October 25, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Isn’t there one adult in the White House?
bflat879 on October 25, 2010 at 6:40 PM

He doesn’t think you are paying attention. It is on Univision.

CWforFreedom on October 25, 2010 at 7:05 PM

He truly is a despicable cretin.

aquaviva on October 25, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Hey Pookie, get off the couch and punish your enemies!

/bho

The Mega Independent on October 25, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Is there a time at which he intends to become the President of all Americans?

obladioblada on October 25, 2010 at 7:14 PM

In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny….

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadup, Obutthead.

capejasmine on October 25, 2010 at 7:16 PM

Meanwhile, illegals are still canvassing neighborhoods for Patty Murray.

jdawg on October 25, 2010 at 7:16 PM

INC on October 25, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Identity Politics is an ugly crudgel to beat what? The voting public into submission? It don’t work like that sport…maybe in Kenya LOL! Not the U. S Of A. He complains Americans are exhibiting a Tribal Attitude, then what, calls on Latinos to behave tribally?

If this is what he sounds like now, wait till after November 2nd, he’s gonna end up in the fetal position sucking his thumb.

Dr Evil on October 25, 2010 at 7:17 PM

albill on October 25, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Make that progressives and you have it correct.

chemman on October 25, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Seriously. Dude is a racist.

CWforFreedom on October 25, 2010 at 7:20 PM

I’ve been following politics pretty closely for 30 years. I can’t remember a president ever referring to voters for the other party as “enemies.” It has always been “opponents,” even when they go on to say all manner of terrible things about them.

We spend a lot of time critiquing minutiae, and some of Obama’s verbal mistakes have been overblown. But this is shocking.

Ted Torgerson on October 25, 2010 at 7:23 PM

OT:

A few minutes ago, I got the following error message when I clicked on the Next button on page 1 of this thread:

Internet Explorer has closed this webpage to help protect your computer

A malfunctioning or malicious add-on has caused Internet Explorer to close this webpage.
What you can do:
Go to your home page

Try to return to hotair.com

Windows helpfully explains, elsewhere:

What is Data Execution Prevention?

Data Execution Prevention (DEP) is a security feature that can help prevent damage to your computer from viruses and other security threats. Harmful programs can try to attack Windows by attempting to run (also known as execute) code from system memory locations reserved for Windows and other authorized programs. These types of attacks can harm your programs and files.

DEP can help protect your computer by monitoring your programs to make sure that they use system memory safely. If DEP notices a program on your computer using memory incorrectly, it closes the program and notifies you.

Emperor Norton on October 25, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Dhuka on October 25, 2010 at 6:54 PM

The penalty for being on Nixon’s list was no invitations to White House Functions. I shudder to think of what the penalty will be for being on Obi’s list. Keep your powder dry.

chemman on October 25, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Uh, did I hear right? Did the President of The United States, sowrn defender of the Constitution and the rights and freedom of all Americans, just refer to people like me who oppose him and his ideas ENEMIES?!!!!!!

Because if it has now come to this, the next two years are going to be rather rough waters for all parties involved, all because people in 2008 were STUPID enough to vote this guy into the highest office in the land in the first place!

pilamaye on October 25, 2010 at 7:23 PM

He’s going for the La Raza/Mecha types. Maybe even MS-13.

Meanwhile the Mexican drug cartels say “Way ahead of you.”

Grayson on October 25, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Sounds like he’s getting pivot to a more centrist role as El Presidente!

chickasaw42 on October 25, 2010 at 7:31 PM

chemman on October 25, 2010 at 7:23 PM

I imagine it would Start with some adoring affection from the IRS (Those wonderful people who will have a hand in your Healthcare, BTW)
And go on from there….

Chip on October 25, 2010 at 7:32 PM

We elected a racist punk rabble-rouser and we got a racist punk rabble-rouser.

Cicero43 on October 25, 2010 at 6:04 PM

darwin-t on October 25, 2010 at 7:37 PM

‘punish your “enemies”…..this Is coming from some spineless yellow-livered pampered whimp sissy boy with gay-tendencies.

Very smart. That’s very smart for you damn gringo

try again later on October 25, 2010 at 7:38 PM

Since he used the term first is it okay to go ahead and change his moniker from DOTUS (Destroyer of the United States) to EOTUS (Enemy of the United States) or is that too similar?

Or maybe we should just ignore his violence/race baiting by smiling and just saying “TEANAMI” or “Partying on November 3rd like it’s 1773“……?

What say you Hotties?

PappyD61 on October 25, 2010 at 7:43 PM

Dems are sounding more and more like their buds Chavez and Castro.

clearbluesky on October 25, 2010 at 7:45 PM

Attack Bush.
Attack Beck.
Attack Fox News.
Attack the Tea Party.
Attack the GOP Party of NO.
Attack bible toters.
Attack gun owners.
Attack pickup truck owners.

Beg for union votes.
Beg for the women’s vote.
Beg for the latino vote.

What a pathetic whiny skeleton of a man.

Why don’t you just shove it Mr. President?

fogw on October 25, 2010 at 7:53 PM

President Cujo

Electrongod on October 25, 2010 at 7:58 PM

Nasty piece of work, that Obama.

No one better come back at me and talk about “respecting” the Office of the President, blah, blah, blah; he’s destroyed any shred of decency as the CiC.

betsyz on October 25, 2010 at 8:01 PM

I’m beginning to think this guy is a few fries short of a “Happy Meal”.

MCGIRV on October 25, 2010 at 8:08 PM

Obama is really losing it.
Maybe he’s dizzy from circling the drain.

LASue on October 25, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Post racial president?? Obama?

C’mon, he thrives on it. If being racist and divisive were gold, he’d be richer than George Soros.

coldwarrior on October 25, 2010 at 8:16 PM

MCGIRV on October 25, 2010 at 8:08 PM

Obama is really losing it.
Maybe he’s dizzy from circling the drain.

LASue on October 25, 2010 at 8:10 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Oh stop your soooo funny. I can just picture O Blah Blah Halp meeeee……….!!!

sonnyspats1 on October 25, 2010 at 8:19 PM

pilamaye on October 25, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Yep. But terrorists aren’t our enemies…they’re only extremists.

Nasty piece of work, that Obama.

betsyz on October 25, 2010 at 8:01 PM

So much so that even many lefties secretly miss GWB.

The more Obummer talks, the more I think we could see triple-digit gains in the House next Tuesday.

Grace_is_sufficient on October 25, 2010 at 8:21 PM

post partisan my butt….

this man has no clue

cmsinaz on October 25, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Obama is really losing it.
Maybe he’s dizzy from circling the drain.

LASue on October 25, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Better flush twice.

Shiny_Tiara on October 25, 2010 at 8:23 PM

boehner and the rest of the gop better not even THINK about working with this man…

cmsinaz on October 25, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Inflamatory rhetoric like that can’t be good. I can see the headlines now. ‘Drunken Mexican hacks couple to death after watching Machete movie and listening to the President this week!’

sonnyspats1 on October 25, 2010 at 8:27 PM