Megyn Kelly to CAIR: What’s your problem with Juan Williams?

posted at 7:38 pm on October 21, 2010 by Allahpundit

A long clip, with things picking up at 7:30 when Hooper demands to know whether Kelly herself has ever felt a frisson of apprehension about flying with passengers in Muslim garb. (Also interesting: Hooper’s acknowledgment at around 3:15 that NPR is reliably liberal and therefore a Democrat like Williams who sometimes agrees with the right might not be a good fit.) Note that there’s no formal charge of bigotry here, just relief that NPR has now rid itself of a man who’d “single out” someone based on their attire. Except, of course, that Williams didn’t say that anyone should be singled out; he described his own reaction to Muslim passengers but didn’t call for any sort of disparate treatment for them based on that. That is to say, this is a true thoughtcrime: Merely thinking of 9/11 when in an airport terminal and in the presence of a (presumptively) devout Muslim is enough to get you fired if you’re foolish enough to admit it.

Fortunately, not all Muslims are willing to play this tool’s game:

Tarek Fatah, founder of the Muslim Canadian Congress, took issue with those who wrap themselves in feel-good sensitivity, while denying the fact that the majority of terrorists are Muslim.

Indeed, the threat is real enough even for Fatah, a liberal Muslim, who looks at women in burkas with skepticism. “I am scared when I see women in burkas, how do I know what is behind that?” Fatah said, noting that many Muslims share his concerns…

Stephen Schwartz, executive director of the Center for Islamic Pluralism, echoed Fatah and Jasser. Schwartz told TheDC that he and his organization opposed NPR’s reaction to Williams’ comments.

“Mr. Williams is basically an opinion journalist and he offered an opinion based on an undeniable reality: American Muslims have so far failed in our duty to prevent negative perceptions among our non-Muslim neighbors, and many, unfortunately, have taken the existing concerns among non-Muslims as a challenge to assert Muslim identity more aggressively, through forms of dress as well as speech that are often extravagant and excessive,” Schwartz wrote in an e-mail to TheDC.

I want to highlight this point by Matt Welch too, as it gets to the heart of media hypocrisy on this subject. So fearful are some newspapers about blaspheming Islam that they’ll actually censor themselves before even a single Muslim can complain:

Williams’ firing is a clarifying moment in media mores. You can be Islamophobic, in the form of refusing to run the most innocuous imaginable political cartoons out of a broad-brush fear of Muslims, but you can’t admit it, even when the fear is expressed as a personal feeling and not a group description, winnowed down to the very specific and nightmare-exhuming act of riding on an airplane, and uttered in a context of otherwise repudiating collective guilt and overbroad fearmongering.

I think Williams’ worried/nervous comments were much too broad–I see zero reason to ever feel anxiety if a 100-year-old woman in traditional Islamic headdress is sitting next to me on a plane–and it’s been a long time since I recall the heart rate quickening at the sight of a bearded and nervous young man in Islamic garb standing in front of me in an airport security line. But I have felt that heightened sense of anxiety in the past, and if it wasn’t a common enough sensation you probably wouldn’t see satire like this…

Follow the link above to see which satire he has in mind. David Frum, revisiting several examples in which publishers have torpedoed material critical of Islam due to fears expressed by their employees, reformulates Welch’s point this way: “At most major media organizations, not only is it permissible to share the thoughts that Williams expressed – it is compulsory. But the trick is, after you act on those thoughts, you must forget you ever held them.” That’s Williams’s real offense here — violating the code by which right-thinking media pros decry any double standards towards Muslims while vigorously policing themselves internally for any offense to Islam lest it catch a jihadi’s eye. Repent, Juan!

Comments

CAIR is the unindicted co-conspirator in the HLF terrorism financing trial, right?

amerpundit on October 21, 2010 at 7:42 PM

And Juan gets a $2 million contract with Fox. Defund NPR.

carbon_footprint on October 21, 2010 at 7:42 PM

… Hooper demands to know whether Kelly herself has ever felt a frisson of apprehension about flying with passengers in Muslim garb.

Hooper knows that it’s the ones dressed as Westerners that you need to watch out for.

Tony737 on October 21, 2010 at 7:43 PM

I love Megyn Kelly, but she scares me, just a little bit.

She is one tough interviewer.

for a while, I thought/hoped they were priming her to take over for Brit Hume. And while I think she’d be better than Baier, now I see that she’s being primed to take O’Reilly’s spot.

Chris of Rights on October 21, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Orwell was right on target ….

ted c on October 21, 2010 at 7:44 PM

the Orwellian nature of this whole thing just goes deeper and deeper. Reeducation by the Party…..is Working.

ted c on October 21, 2010 at 7:46 PM

There is no room for honest men in this game.

Limerick on October 21, 2010 at 7:46 PM

I watched this as it happened this morning, WOW, Kelly just doesn’t back down and doesn’t get shoved into any corners as this moron attempted several times. The interview made me come away with an even stronger feeling of why I fear the folks at CAIR. Would it be politically incorrect to say I wouldn’t care to get on the same plane with this man?

Rovin on October 21, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Yes, just how ugly is she?

boomer on October 21, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Debbie Schlussel all over this…she’s right, as usual where islam is concerned..

[T]here’s no need to wonder why many American women are morons. They watch and absorb by osmosis the crap these “View” hags spew.

SouthernGent on October 21, 2010 at 7:48 PM

American Muslims have so far failed in our duty to prevent negative perceptions among our non-Muslim neighbors.

I wonder … is this … by design?

Tony737 on October 21, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Wuz wonderin’ when AP would link to this. Megyn brandishing her bonafides again.

John the Libertarian on October 21, 2010 at 7:50 PM

It’s not just the fact that a couple dozen Muslims killed thousands of Americans, it is the widespread support they continue to get in many Muslim nations.

pedestrian on October 21, 2010 at 7:50 PM

I use to tell the Husband that if I was ever killed on a plane brought down by terrorists not to sue because I always felt that people were trying really hard to keep us safe. Now the country seems more worried about not hurting anyone’s feelings than the security they have been entrusted with.

Cindy Munford on October 21, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Congratulations and thank you to Megyn Kelly for her exquisite evisceration of the CAIR-bear. Mincemeat.

GGMac on October 21, 2010 at 7:50 PM

I’ve been on several flights, with several muslims. Unmistakable. Especially the women.

I don’t believe all are terrorists, but I’m with Juan. How do you know if they are, or not, and how can you not feel a little apprehension since 9/11?

When we get right down to this, NPR, and CAIRs reasoning is trite, silly, and absurd. They are well aware of the situation, and the problem. Their real problem is, the handling of it. NPR caved to the whims of CAIR. CAIR was happy about this, and expected Kelly, and everyone else to do the same.

It’s put up, or shut up time now. Either we have a dialogue, and voice loud, and clear the problems, or we turn tail and run. The latter of which would make the radicals very happy I’m sure.

Pretending to give hugs, and false tolerance in the place of fear is not going to solve a d@mn thing.

capejasmine on October 21, 2010 at 7:51 PM

Chris of Rights on October 21, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Better yet, (for starters), run her in Shep’s spot right before OR. With Kelly, OR, and Hannity the night is complete.

Rovin on October 21, 2010 at 7:51 PM

“Are you happy now?”

You know who’s happy now? Juan Williams is mighty happy.

I can just imagine how the meeting in Roger Ailes’ office went down. I bet they were both giggling like schoolgirls.

Who wanna get paid!!!

JohnGalt23 on October 21, 2010 at 7:52 PM

Come on, Megyn. Don’t we all know by now that you show your tolerance by walking off sets like the shrinking violets of the View and demonstrate your anti-bigoted stand by firing anyone who disagrees without even a hearing like NPR. In NPR’s world the fact that there are Muslims who can be dangerous shall not be mentioned because otherwise Muslims will get dangerous is proof of what bigots we are.

Lily on October 21, 2010 at 7:53 PM

I don’t think Megyn Kelly is afraid to fly with anyone!

MeatHeadinCA on October 21, 2010 at 7:53 PM

SouthernGent on October 21, 2010 at 7:48 PM

You couldn’t pay me enough to watch those shrews. Oprah goes into the same category.

These women really think they have it all together, and can advise other women how to achieve that. In the end though, they all have problems, and for these women, there aren’t enough psychiatrists, or anti depressants to get them thru their “ordeals”. LOL

capejasmine on October 21, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Those who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping Mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam…

Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.

~Omar Ahmad, Co-Founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations

I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future…But I’m not going to do anything violent to promote that. I’m going to do it through education.

~Ibrahim Hooper, CAIR Spokesperson and former employee, Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP)

Rebar on October 21, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Chris of Rights on October 21, 2010 at 7:44 PM

I don’t get the impression BOR is ready to retire or about to expire.

Disturb the Universe on October 21, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Give the rop type an inch anywhere and they will take a mile! The bottom line with them, they hate the U.S. and Israel. They use our counts, elected, and those in the wh to see they get their way. Our home has a sign on the front window ‘we will not submit’. Bad enough we are dealing with all the illegal aliens coming over our southern border, now we have to deal with the rop type here! Gotta wake up America, we are in deep doo if they get hold.
L

letget on October 21, 2010 at 7:54 PM

Ibrahim Hooper has learned somewhere the technique of turning aside questions with counter charges, but Megyn Kelly was having none of it. That interview was like watching a worm trying to wriggle off the hook. This group, CAIR, projects the flimsy complaint that Muslims in America are victims as an effort to change the subject from Muslims involved in terrorism. I don’t know why anybody takes them seriously or gives them publicity.

flataffect on October 21, 2010 at 7:54 PM

I love Megyn Kelly, but she scares me, just a little bit.

She is one tough interviewer.

Chris of Rights on October 21, 2010 at 7:44 PM

From your keyboard to Roger Ailes’ inbox.

Lily on October 21, 2010 at 7:56 PM

Megyn Kelly to CAIR: What’s your problem with Juan Williams?

He is an infidel pig or ape who has insulted Islam. He will meet the same fate as Theodoor van Gogh. Of course CAIR will not be implicated.

Luka on October 21, 2010 at 7:56 PM

SouthernGent on October 21, 2010 at 7:48 PM

It would help if she wasn’t a fruitcake.

I can’t believe this dips**t is still the public voice for CAIR. He oozes slime.

MadisonConservative on October 21, 2010 at 7:57 PM

CAIR is a Muslim Brotherhood front group.

Disturb the Universe on October 21, 2010 at 7:57 PM

AP writes “this is a true thoughtcrime”

The reason liberals blanch at thought crimes so much more than conservatives is, the conservative doesn’t let his feelings overwhelm his reason like liberals do. That is, a conservative can control himself better. But if a liberal had such a feeling, of being uncomfortable about Muslims in airplanes in flight, he’s not equipped to put it aside and not act on it. For liberals, feelings are paramount. For conservatives, reason is paramount. So when a conservative admits to some feeling, the liberal assumes the conservative thinks it’s paramount, just as a liberal would. But it’s not. It’s just a personal experience, to be factored in. A piece of data in the mix.

Paul-Cincy on October 21, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Megyn is waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of O’Reilly. He whinges and softens when he shouldn’t. He coddles and accepts the stupidest answers sometimes.

SilentWatcher on October 21, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Rebar on October 21, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Oh, come on now… you’re taking him out of context… he’s clearly talking about another government.

MeatHeadinCA on October 21, 2010 at 7:58 PM

I believe Juan may have a true “awakening” about his liberal friends at NPR.

As for this Hooper dips#it, it was a pleasure watching MK chew him up and spit him out.

tru2tx on October 21, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Was that his out loud voice?

conservative pilgrim on October 21, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Just an aside- but everyone keeps saying the 911 hijackers were wearing western garb. But I specifically remember one of the guys (Todd Beamer?) on Flight 93 telling his wife on the phone that they were wearing the head coverings.

MayBee on October 21, 2010 at 8:01 PM

And Juan gets a $2 million contract with Fox. Defund NPR.

carbon_footprint on October 21, 2010 at 7:42 P

Maybe this whole episode is an NPR-Williams conspiracy to give liberals more time on Fox (& more money from Fox!).
sarc

itsnotaboutme on October 21, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Paul-Cincy on October 21, 2010 at 7:57 PM
True. Because we have no free will; we are just animals, barely evolved beyond our ape ancestors. We cannot be trusted; we must be contained by our benevolent nanny state.

Disturb the Universe on October 21, 2010 at 8:02 PM

This didn’t take long: We Fear The Coming Backlash!

PattyJ on October 21, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Double–

–think.

Double–

–think.

Double–

–think.

njcommuter on October 21, 2010 at 8:06 PM

It isn’t a crime. He was fired from a media position. If NPR felt Williams was damaging the brand, then it makes sense. Fox’s brand identity is different and Juan’s job description is different.

Getting fired was the best thing that could have happened to him. Fox has deeper pockets and maybe there was a buy-out required by his NPR contract.

dedalus on October 21, 2010 at 8:06 PM

That CAIR idiot is seething during the interview: women should be veiled! Women should be veiled!

John the Libertarian on October 21, 2010 at 8:11 PM

Megyn is awesome, especially when confronting schmucks like the CAIR buffoon and Obama’s spokesmuppet Bill Burton. I used to think she was being groomed to replace Greta because of her law expertise, but she can write her own ticket, baby.

Terrie on October 21, 2010 at 8:14 PM

You all know what the irony is here, and has to just be eating the guts out of the left—the fact that a “ultra-right-wing” outfit,(FOX NEWS), is defending a liberal for speaking the truth.

Rovin on October 21, 2010 at 8:16 PM

This isn’t about Muslims or free speech or even Williams, this is about the liberalization of our culture. If I worked for Williams and said that is was a bad idea for young white women to walk around alone in black neighborhoods he would be the first to accuse me of bigotry right before he fired me.
The conversation should be why speaking some simple truths is unacceptable to a vast amount of our population. There’s something seriously wrong with that kind of thinking.

lowandslow on October 21, 2010 at 8:16 PM

PC also got us the Ft Hood murders.

Thanks CAIR!

GarandFan on October 21, 2010 at 8:16 PM

I’m ashamed to admit, but when I sit down in the MARTA train late at night, and a youngish black man wearing a stocking cap in the summer, and jeans sagging below his butt, wearing a lot of jewelry, sits down across from me, I get a little nervous. Actually, if that man was white, Hispanic or Asian, I would get nervous. I know, we can’t characterize an entire group of people based on the actions of a few, but…

DougV on October 21, 2010 at 8:19 PM

You have to admit, the “progressive” message is getting out thanks to NPR’s treatment of Juan.

But I don’t think the message means what they think it means.

Lily on October 21, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Speaking of Muslim attire…

Hooper has been on Fox news to spew his and CAIR’s islamic venom many, many times since 9/11. Today is the only time I’ve seen him appearing without his white Muslim beanie. Interesting that today he presented himself wearing a decidedly non-Muslim infidel suit, white shirt, tie.

GGMac on October 21, 2010 at 8:20 PM

And today’s moronically obtuse statement of the day goes to….Matt Welch. Just how many 100 year old woman period have sat next to you on a plane, genius?

xblade on October 21, 2010 at 8:20 PM

This didn’t take long: We Fear The Coming Backlash!

PattyJ on October 21, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Heh, you have to give them credit; they know how to play every angle.

Disturb the Universe on October 21, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Megyn Kelly seething love and adoration ♥

My favo anchor of all space and time.

lansing quaker on October 21, 2010 at 8:21 PM

The stupid in that clip is mind-blowing.

Slow news day? Will Juan-a-palooza be over tomorrow? plz.

Aquateen Hungerforce on October 21, 2010 at 8:22 PM

DougV on October 21, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Why sweat it? Most of these kids are harmless, just following the fashion wave, and are probably as wary of real gang-bangers as you are.

Bishop on October 21, 2010 at 8:23 PM

DougV on October 21, 2010 at 8:19 PM

This is the problem with liberalism, there is nothing wrong with admitting to instinctual self or human preservation.

lowandslow on October 21, 2010 at 8:25 PM

When every airport in the entire world requires elaborate defensese to stop Muslims from killing passengers on airliners or the airport itself, is it really anything extraordinary to say Muslims worry people in airports? Is the United States of America being bigoted by employing tens of thousands of TSA security workers to stop Muslim terrorists? Is reality bigoted?

Tantor on October 21, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Kelly was great! O’Reilly gets on my last nerve, but he was stand-up tonight. think it was taped before the new contract offer. Good on ya,Bill.
You coulsd see and hear Juan’s pain.

Thanks Fox!!

katy the mean old lady on October 21, 2010 at 8:26 PM

NPR’s “Learning How to Speak Teabag” seems so yesterday…

d1carter on October 21, 2010 at 8:28 PM

MadisonConservative on October 21, 2010 at 7:57 PM
That’s the same reason I can believe it.

FloatingRock on October 21, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Megyn Kelly seething love and adoration ♥My favo anchor of all space and time.
lansing quaker on October 21, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Exactly, glad you said it. That is OBLIGATORY when talking about MK!!

bernzright777 on October 21, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Oops. Meant to quote, of course.

FloatingRock on October 21, 2010 at 8:36 PM

At Megyn’s wedding did her groom say “I do” or “Yes Ma’am”?

ronsfi on October 21, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Can we please play cowboys and Moslems now?

Skywatcher44 on October 21, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Fortunately, not all Muslims are willing to play this tool’s game:

If only more step forward and let their voices be heard.

Kini on October 21, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Maybe they fired him because they are racists; blacks are starting to come out terribly conservative. Here is a video you will never see on MSNBC AFRICAN AMERICANS RISING UP TO FIGHT THE ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION!

Nearly Nobody on October 21, 2010 at 9:22 PM

SilentWatcher on October 21, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Have to agree. BOR is a dimwit populist, not really that bright. His political positions are all over the map. Megyn is razor sharp and has philosophical integrity.

slickwillie2001 on October 21, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Fortunately, not all Muslims are willing to play this tool’s game.

If I have to “revert” to Islam and become an imam to save my skin, I think my second fatwa will be against everyone who ever played the “Of course, not all muslims” card.

Kralizec on October 21, 2010 at 10:13 PM

After 40 years of non stop Muslim terrorism if you don’t get momentarily nervous seeing Muslims get on your plane get some professional help. Clearly you are not cognizant of the world around you.

Jesse Jackson admitted the truth right when he said he was relieved that the footsteps of a man running up behind him were a white man’s.

patrick neid on October 21, 2010 at 10:14 PM

I’ll have to search HotAir to remember what my first fatwa is going to be.

Kralizec on October 21, 2010 at 10:15 PM

I feel terrorized by all Muslims , Tall ones , short ones, fat ones , skinny ones. in or out of garb.

Please Hire me to replace Juan. I don’t discriminate.

Texyank on October 21, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Tantor on October 21, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Seriously Tantor can you make it any easier to understand. This has been in the news cycle for sometime with out anyone moving the message. Even Megan Kelly couldn’t answering the question.

How dare you point out facts. Im going to walk off stage right now, So how do you like them apples.

serendip2b on October 21, 2010 at 10:34 PM

P.S. Cantor, nice blog page.

serendip2b on October 21, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Not all muslims are terrorists. However, all recent terrorists have been muslims.

WHY do we have to remove our shoes at the airport?

A potential muslim shoe bomber.

WHY do we throw out liquids over 4 ounces at the airport?

A potential muslim bomber tried to blow up a plane
carrying liquid explosives.

When 9/11/01 happened, WHO was on tv celebrating the event?

Several muslims were in their streets cheering.

We need less PC, more common sense. If several muslim men, under 30 years old and acting suspiciously were waiting for screening versus a group of blue eyed blonde women. I would hope TSA would just screen the historical and logical option until there was a run on blue eyed blond terrorism.

dthorny on October 21, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Rovin on October 21, 2010 at 7:46 PM

No, but I wouldn’t worry. That moron sounds like the typical Muslim terrorist. They get others to die for Islam.

csdeven on October 21, 2010 at 11:14 PM

dthorny on October 21, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Exactly, or as I often put it, 99.9% of terrorists are muslims, but not all muslims are terrorists.

It struck me the other day, listening to the idiots on The View, that stupid people might not understand this simple statement. It’s simple arithmetic from Grade 5 or so (?) on sets and subsets, Venn Diagrams, etc. These are also often questions in IQ and aptitude tests of various kinds, like ‘if all Gnorfs are Blads, etc’.

It is quite possible that this is beyond the brain power of the girls on The View and other dumb liberals.

slickwillie2001 on October 21, 2010 at 11:45 PM

Why did Doug Hooper stop wearing his “Muslim garb” for media interviews? He used to always wear his little hat. Is he a bigot against himself?

forest on October 21, 2010 at 11:54 PM

I love MK. She’s tough.

However, it looked like this truth terrorist won by getting her to refuse to be honest about her own feelings.

I simply want to know how Hooper himself feels about getting on a plane with passengers in traditional Muslim garb. Does he truly feel safe, or does he worry like Jesse Jackson does on the street?

When it happens to me, I have a checklist I must follow. I ask:
–is my life insurance up to date?
–did I tell my kids I love them?
–is my soull ready to meet its God? (scratch this if you’re atheist)
–if I’m not scared, is it because I trust the hiring and training practices of the TSA, or am I trusting in the law of averages to prevent a terrorist takeover of the plane I’m on?

Because tyrants in civil rights clothing like CAIR and NPR and the sows on The View may think we cannot violate the civil rights of Muslims ever, but the time we don’t could be the time one of them is an extreme terrorist. Denying the existence of evil is the surest way to invite it. Besides it’s unAmerican for me to expect my government to keep me safe when I could have done it myself.

I would lay the blood of the Ft Hood victims on the hands of these people but their smugness would never recognize the guilt of their complicity. Facts will never enlighten them.

rwenger43 on October 22, 2010 at 12:06 AM

She can be annoying at times but was great in this segment.

They don’t scare me. I simply find them foolish, ignorant, and impertinent to run around in that garb et all. What happened to the “when in Rome?”

Lefties are the most illiberal and unprogressive people of them all.

Schadenfreude on October 22, 2010 at 12:10 AM

There is no room for honest men in this game.

Limerick on October 21, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Howdy, stranger. Long time, no read!

Good to see ya, Lim.

hillbillyjim on October 22, 2010 at 12:48 AM

Is there a part of the Constitution that I have missed? The Freedom from being Offended amendment? I wear to Swanee I am going to find anything and everything to get my a$$ on shoulders about.

Cindy Munford on October 22, 2010 at 1:07 AM

Does this mean the Muslims win?

valianthunter on October 22, 2010 at 2:16 AM

My question for Hooper is how does he feel when he sees a Jew wearing a crocheted yarmulke, popular with religious Zionists who are sympathetic to the settlers?

rokemronnie on October 22, 2010 at 2:45 AM

I think Megyn is on to something that conservatives should start using against the left on a regular basis; “Are You Happy Now?” As in … You’ve destroyed the economy, are you happy now? – You’ve trashed healthcare, are you happy now? – You’ve stomped on the free speech rights of individuals, are you happy now?

The point being, the left is never happy and never will be, they are mean spirited, unhappy, controlling people and they take it out on the rest of us.

Done That on October 22, 2010 at 5:25 AM

Kelly would be a good replacement for O’Reilly. He’s getting stale, he constantly interrupts guests to keep the conversation moving so it can be shoehorned into the seemingly tighter time slots, and presumes that his audience is too stupid to understand what the guest is talking about. Bill used to be good. I’ve seen him interrupt Dick Morris to the point, judging from the look on Morris’ face, that I’m surprised he’d ever come back on the show.
On the other hand, when Megyn is a guest on his program, she won’t put up with his BS for a moment if he goes off on one of his tirades about how feelings should trump law when it suits him. If Megyn ever opened the tap all the way, Bill would be slinking off the set with his tail tucked between his legs. Laura Ingrham would be another good candidate.

tpitman on October 22, 2010 at 6:47 AM

I would rather watch Matthews and Olbermann for twenty four hours continuously than watch ten minutes of Ibrahim Hooper.

Can I have my ten minutes back?

Crux Australis on October 22, 2010 at 8:09 AM

I dont know if its the Garb that makes me nervous. I mean couldnt a terror!st find a better disguise than a burka?

Greed on October 22, 2010 at 12:17 PM

One wonders if there’s some labyrinthine mind-trick Fatah used on himself to make himself believe that last statement, or if he’s just a colossal liar?

Seriously, Fatah, who *are* the majority of terrorists, then?

Merovign on October 22, 2010 at 1:27 PM