Bad news from Biden: Obama’s brain now bigger than his skull

posted at 4:53 pm on October 15, 2010 by Allahpundit

I’m so sorry to hear it. Best wishes to the president in coping with this very serious medical condition. Maybe this explains why he was so confused about shovel-ready jobs?

The latest from that giant brain of his is that putting Biden on the ticket was the “single best decision I’ve made” since running for president. Which sounds insane, until you consider all the other decisions he’s made over the past 21 months. Dude — I think he’s right. Click the image to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Is adult-onset hyperencephaly covered by Obamacare?

malclave on October 15, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Yeah, it’s a pre-existing condition!

VP Bite-Me is similar: his mouth has always been infinitely bigger than his brain. In fact, his brain probably fell out, which would explain a lot.

IrishEyes on October 15, 2010 at 9:20 PM

“Obama has a brain bigger than his skull”

Then why the shank on shovel-ready jobs?

TN Mom on October 15, 2010 at 9:27 PM

Biden is the only good thing about this administration.

AshleyTKing on October 15, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Couldn’t help myself. I had to shop it.

iceman1960 on October 15, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Wow, Joe… Bigger than his skull huh?

Well, that explains much. I wonder where he stores it? Does he take it out and use it occasionally? Or does Michelle0 keep it in a lock box, right next to his testicles?

LegendHasIt on October 15, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Was it a rally for Coons — or Obama???

Dopenstrange on October 15, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Was it a rally for Coons — or Obama???

Dopenstrange on October 15, 2010 at 10:07 PM

For ODonnell! I am now convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that OBlah Blah and Bite-me want to lose as many House and Senate seats as possible.

Probably because OBlahBlah knows his legislation passin days are over and the can only move his marxism forward through his czars, dept. heads and executive orders.

dhunter on October 15, 2010 at 10:38 PM

A brain bigger than his skull and a budget bigger than our wallets.

Tantor on October 17, 2010 at 11:03 PM