Obligatory: Whoopi and Behar fight with O’Reilly, storm off set of “The View”

posted at 4:15 pm on October 14, 2010 by Allahpundit

Via Greg Hengler, I almost take them seriously enough to care. No, just kidding: I don’t remotely take them seriously enough to care. But “The View” is as much a part of Hot Air lore as Humpbot or “dude” headlines or dopey atheism posts, so when a magical moment happens on the set, we. are. there.

O’Reilly’s sin here is to say that 9/11 was perpetrated by Muslims rather than by Muslim extremists, an offense so egregious to Behar that her delicate conscience had to be removed from his presence. Funny thing: That same conscience never trembled when leftist moron Rosie O’Donnell dropped dark hints about 9/11 being an inside job on a regular basis on the show. In other words, fail to specify which view of Islam the hijackers held and Behar’s apt to need smelling salts; suggest that the attack wasn’t perpetrated by Muslims at all and … not a twitch. You’re a good liberal, Joy. Say, I wonder what happens on Joy’s talk show when lefty guests deride “the tea party” as racist, violent, anti-gay, etc etc? Does she walk out then too in indignation at the guests’ refusal to properly qualify which tea partiers they mean? I’d check the tapes, except … see the first paragraph above.

As for Whoopi, she chimes in with ye olde left-wing canard about Timothy McVeigh being a Christian. It’s not true — unlike the hijackers, neither he nor his motive were religious — but no amount of persuasion will get liberals to give up that talking point. It’s too useful in drawing false equivalencies when jihadists attack. Anyway, O’Reilly duly apologizes and clarifies what he meant and the two “hosts” duly return, content that he’s been properly chastened, and all’s well that ends well. Note to O’R: Next time you’re on, suggest that Bush blew up the Towers as a pretext for starting a war with Iraq. See if anyone leaves. I know which way I’m betting.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Obligatory: Heifers outraged, Graze off set of “The View”

There… Fixed.

Claypigeon on October 14, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Maybe it’s just me but even on my little Iphone screen I am stunned by Bill O’s makeup job. Bette Davis in “Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?” wore less.

Marcus on October 14, 2010 at 4:57 PM

O shouldn’t have backed down. The 9/11 terrorists weren’t “extreme” muslims, they were simply following the teachings of Islam. Islam is the problem. Walk out on that, girls.

Vera on October 14, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Not clicking on it. I lost enough brain cells with each of my children’s birth…

BOR is really starting to bug me. Hey, kids! Get offa my lawn. Maybe I’m just grumpy today but why would he walk it back?

Fallon on October 14, 2010 at 4:58 PM

And I think Whoopi has exceptionally poor sense, actually. This is the woman who defended Roman Polanski by claiming he didn’t commit rape-rape.

Vyce on October 14, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Oh yeah. I should have clarified. Whoopi does at times speak lucidly. Not the case for the Joyless one.

darwin on October 14, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Everyone know where I’m going with this?

catmman on October 14, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Next year’s political forecast? The Borg are just really efficient, empowered Progressives. Nobody in the Borg worries about their life. Heck, they don’t even care if they are alive. Now that’s a Progressive utopia!

hawksruleva on October 14, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Isn’t Woopie the one who was just on Morning joe pimping a book about civility?

TC@LeatherPenguin on October 14, 2010 at 4:59 PM

look how tolerant they are.

jimsarr on October 14, 2010 at 4:59 PM

How many polar bears have been sacrificed to air this dribble?

JellyToast on October 14, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Tv exists to sell advertisements.

Ya know…

Inanemergencydial on October 14, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Hey Whoopie and Joy, did the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor, or did Japanese extremists bomb Pearl Harbor? Wait, come back…!!

joejm65 on October 14, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Too bad Bill didn’t think of that. Not sure if the libs would have had a comeback to that statement.

Callie C. on October 14, 2010 at 5:00 PM

At the exact time this occurred today New York City registered a mild earthquake. Coincidence?

JammieWearingFool on October 14, 2010 at 4:45 PM

That might have been Bill O’Reillys Ego entering The View set.

portlandon on October 14, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Why on earth would anyone willingly watch this brainless garbage?

sharrukin on October 14, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Ask the studio audience. They lap it up!

Del Dolemonte on October 14, 2010 at 5:01 PM

..you know, if BOReilly displayed the balls on his show that he displayed here (arguably against a pair of menopausal libtards) I would be much more favorably disposed towards watching his program.

But, oh dear, the two moist-bottomed ones actually returned.

What drama queens!

The War Planner on October 14, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Why should O’R give an apology. He was the guest. The hosts were in the wrong…

unseen on October 14, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Why in God’s name would BOR surround himself with Peri menopausal women? Doesn’t he have a wife to abuse him? Is he having his male menopause?

hip shot on October 14, 2010 at 5:06 PM

Sniff, sniff… (what smells)…

OH MAN!! I think I stepped in some Behar!

Gross.

JohnGalt23 on October 14, 2010 at 5:06 PM

A while back John Stewart described The View as: “A reality show about the trials and tribulations of the world’s most unfortunate couch.”

logis on October 14, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Bishop on October 14, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Face? What face? I can’t even see a face. I must be really hornswoggled.

Lily on October 14, 2010 at 5:08 PM

And the 20,000 other non-extremist muslims that have perpetrated attacks on innocents since 911 are…are…hey, they are still all muslims!

rgranger on October 14, 2010 at 5:09 PM

That’s really something. Goldberg and Behar, the ranters-in-chief and wearing their self-righteous medals at all times on the View, are offended. The weeks that Whoopie was in charge while Walters was recovering, aired some of the clumsiest interviews in the history of the show. Well if either ever runs for office they are sure to get the Muslim vote(extremist or not, lol)

jeanie on October 14, 2010 at 5:09 PM

That was a setup!

Welcome back to Jr. High!

DSchoen on October 14, 2010 at 5:10 PM

I would like to know why O’Reilly keeps going back to that dopey show. Joy is one of the most fortunate people. She is uninformed, not funny and gets a huge salary plus has her own show. Bill is only bringing ratings to that show. He was obviously wrong in saying Muslims, and not radical or extremists. But those 2 looked like fools for getting up and walking off. Bill stay away from that show.

Conservatives R Us on October 14, 2010 at 5:10 PM

This show is so far beyond contempt.

Four ridiculous self-righteous harpies and a blonde that doesn’t even realise she’s the conservative court jester.

mudskipper on October 14, 2010 at 5:10 PM

I don’t remotely take them seriously enough to care.

Neither do I, but it’s still funny to see Libs’ “tolerance” and “open-mindedness” on display like this. They’re always willing to hear and consider others’ points of view — unless those POV’s diverge from their own liberal orthodoxy, in which case they’ll try to shout you down and then storm off like petulant children.

Idiots.

AZCoyote on October 14, 2010 at 5:12 PM

They were upset because they thought O’R was talking about the “Ching Chong-y” Muslims, not the Jihiadi Muslims.

Nethicus on October 14, 2010 at 5:13 PM

So are the two bimbette suggesting that the 911 attackers weren’t Muslim? An extremist Muslim is still a Muslim, if the propositional logic I learned so many years ago still applies.

Oh, wait, they’re leftards, so they have their own, perpendicular, logical universe.

mr.blacksheep on October 14, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Pure Beta male, but the iphone helps with the pain.

Oil Can on October 14, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Anything to not have to watch The View is a good deal–even bringing out the inner Beta male for the wife.

Gang-of-One on October 14, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Behar is a classic liberal in every facet. The childishness, the spoiled brat behaviors, the refusal to listen to anything that she doesn’t believe will support her viewpoints.

It’s rather disturbing to see a grown woman act like that.

And he antics are exactly what the Democratic Party stands for now. She personifies Democrats.

ButterflyDragon on October 14, 2010 at 5:17 PM

mr.blacksheep on October 14, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Whoopie thought he said “muslim muslim” and was quite offended. Once she realized it wasn’t muslim muslims he was referring to but just muslims, she was fine.

ButterflyDragon on October 14, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Anyone who has read the Qur’an knows that the “islam didn’t attack us” meme is pure BS. Reas it, Especially Sura 9 and it is pretty much spelled out why the west gets attacked.

Boxy_Brown on October 14, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Want an OT palate cleanser after watching the drama queen routine of the two sows? This video captures the terrificness of our troops and why we are proud to be Americans.

Kiss’s Military Salute…

The music will blow your mind. I
always thought Gene Simmons & the band “KISS” were a bunch of strange
people. But it seems I have been wrong on this issue. This was filmed in
Iraq at a USO tour of a US Marine Base. Play it and spread it to every
single person you know…

onlineanalyst on October 14, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! Are these 2 for real????

I”m betting dollars to donuts, their ratings suck. So the hystrionics, and drama are all a baiting tool, to lure more viewers.

I’m glad I don’t watch, nor will I. Not even to see this kind of crap.

Also….I can tolerate Whoopi, but Joy is a self serving, sanctimonious, hypocrite. She’s in serious need of therapy. I predict at some point in time, a nervous breakdown is in her future.

capejasmine on October 14, 2010 at 5:24 PM

BOR is just lucky that he was in the USA when he said that; if he had been in Europe or the People’s Republic of Canada he could be charged with a crime.

slickwillie2001 on October 14, 2010 at 5:30 PM

The most annoying trait of both those ladies is that they ARE ALWAYS RIGHT! I am forced to watch it at the gym where the remote is controlled by others and if you ask to have FOX put on they look at you suspiciously. So,in spite of all my personal inclinations I have become fairly familiar with the program. Joy is simply an ass and Whoopie is always pontificating about something or other–both of them are perpetually holier than thou. I wonder sometimes why they are not replaced by thinking female adults.

jeanie on October 14, 2010 at 5:30 PM

Whoopi, Joy,

A fundamental precept of islam supposedly dictated by muhammud himself in the quran is to ki!! infidels.

If you’re not a muslim, you’re an infidel.

Take the blinders off “ladies”. If you took the time to see what the muslim holy books instruct followers to do, you might think differently. See Robert Spencer’s jihad watch web site if you don’t believe me.

bannedbyhuffpo on October 14, 2010 at 5:32 PM

I wonder sometimes why they are not replaced by thinking female adults.

jeanie on October 14, 2010 at 5:30 PM

Then they wouldn’t appeal to the liberal demographic anymore.

sharrukin on October 14, 2010 at 5:33 PM

onlineanalyst on October 14, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks!

Gang-of-One on October 14, 2010 at 5:34 PM

“Extreme” muslims or otherwise, they were muslims. Period. Bill O’s statement was accurate with or without the qualifier and he had nothing to apologize to those two moronic drama queens for.

Cnation on October 14, 2010 at 5:35 PM

The best part is both bat-sh!t crazy libs actually believe that most people hold beliefs in line with their own because they only know other bat-sh!t crazy libs.

Alden Pyle on October 14, 2010 at 5:36 PM

I don’t recall it reported McVeigh yelled “Jesus Christ is Lord!” as he lit the explosives fuse. And with all due respect to all who would call me an Islamaphobe, the problem with Islam which leads to these suicide bombings is its attitude towards non-Muslims as not as good as Muslims, it’s there implicitly and explicitly throughout the mainstream version of Islam. Simply put — and this is not a slam on Islam, but an objective observative — Islam does not preach “Love your neighbor as yourself” or “Love your enemies”. In Islam, the Muslim is better than others. It’s in the culture of that sentiment that Islamic terrorism grows. The religion must be reformed if terrorism is to stop.

Of course Joy and Whoopi (ironic names considering their sour dispositions!) would have walked out 3 sentences into my post, indignant. But when is anyone going to take a sober look at Islam, explain that it lacks the compassion for all dictated by Christianity, and connects those dots between Islam and terrorism?

Paul-Cincy on October 14, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Bully on Bully fight. I have to give it to BO though, when Behar stands up and says I’m outta here, BO says “GO, GO” and fans her away with his hands.

SoldiersMom on October 14, 2010 at 5:44 PM

It would be nice to see this blog updated with video of the discussion Beck & O’Reilly just had (when it becomes available). It was pretty good. O’Reilly is learning, finally. I emailed him a few years ago and asked him not to talk about Islam until he actually knew something about it because he was blowing it big time.

Connie on October 14, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Everyone needs smelling salts by the sheer thought of Behar, not to mention her in sight.

Schadenfreude on October 14, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Like AP’s argument though. The two divas are not bothering to separate conservatives or tea partiers into extreme, middle or innocuous groups(or even RINOS lol)! While we’re on the subject, I’ll bet that any mention that liberals come in all varieties and they represent the most narrow minded might cause a clamor too.

jeanie on October 14, 2010 at 5:49 PM

BOR was rude to Sen. Coburn last night. Learn some decoum, Bill, the man is a sitting senator. You are clueless when it comes to the rules that govern the senate. Did you hear from Hillary yet about the dough for Haiti? Bill probably spent all of his on wine, women and song.

Kissmygrits on October 14, 2010 at 6:03 PM

O/T: Drudge headline: Michelle Obama campaigns for hubby inside polling place.

silvernana on October 14, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Okay, so BOR got us half way there.

My collie says:

Anyone have any ideas now on how to keep them off the air? Anyone? Bueller?

CyberCipher on October 14, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Neither one of these “ladies” would walk out on an atheist/agnostic who besmirched all modern Christians for the Salem witch trials or the Inquisition.

Joy, at least, would nod in agreement. And Whoopi would be “tolerant” toward the atheist/agnostic. Guaranteed.

Grace_is_sufficient on October 14, 2010 at 6:04 PM

What’s really frightening is that the myrmidon demographic which keeps this hidebound cluck-fest on the airwaves VOTES!

locomotivebreath1901 on October 14, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Being rude is O’Reilly’s schtick. It’s part of what makes his program popular. Not going to argue the right or wrong, but compared to Olby and Maher—he’s a model of politeness.

jeanie on October 14, 2010 at 6:10 PM

This is insane, and I wish it were pointed out more often. Liberals like Joy and our own ernesto only care about broad brush painting when it concerns Muslims. Show at least half that much concern when it happens to conservatives or Tea Partiers, and maybe people would actually take you seriously.

Look, I’m no fan of those who truly do believe all Muslims are evil and should be barred from entering the country, but no one’s going to listen to that message when it’s coming from a hypocrite.

Esthier on October 14, 2010 at 6:10 PM

More people will see the clip than actually saw the show. I will not be in either group.
4 cupid stunts is too much for me.

darwin-t on October 14, 2010 at 6:12 PM

When you argue with idiots….

landlines on October 14, 2010 at 6:12 PM

The View “DHIMMIS” (that islam speak for “dummies”).

bannedbyhuffpo on October 14, 2010 at 6:14 PM

onlineanalyst on October 14, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Thank you for that link!

silvernana on October 14, 2010 at 6:16 PM

I hope Barbara Walters is proud that she has to explain to people that her co-stars are not supposed to storm off just because someone disagrees with them. That’s quite a show they’ve got going.

As for Elisabeth Hasselback: hot, useless.

Kensington on October 14, 2010 at 6:17 PM

The conservative one (I forget her name) made a good point. She said it would have been better if Obama hadn’t decided that no one must ever say terrorists anymore, but should say “radical Muslims.”

“Terrorist,” she pointed out, could refer to anyone of any religion, rather than constantly drawing attention to Muslims.

Alana on October 14, 2010 at 6:17 PM

When Joyless Behar stood up and walked off the set, she looked just like a red haired Petunia Pig…cloven hooves and all. All she needs is a little piggy tail and a pig nose and her Halloween costume is complete.

OxyCon on October 14, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Alana on October 14, 2010 at 6:17 PM

It’s a useless point, though, insofar as she seems to be buying into the notion that we can’t just say that Muslims perpetrated 9/11.

They did. It was Muslims. Muslims did 9/11.

It’s not an indictment of Islam to state that plain fact, and she doesn’t get it. She’s useless, albeit hot (especially in that clip).

Kensington on October 14, 2010 at 6:20 PM

OxyCon on October 14, 2010 at 6:18 PM

I resemble that remark!

This was proof positive that it is the left who is completely unable to listen or care about anyone’s opinion but their own. Pretty sure that makes them bigots.

petunia on October 14, 2010 at 6:21 PM

I can’t imagine apologizing for that. I’d just say, “Well, now that we have the show to ourselves, let’s carry on rationally.”

And then I would have carried on with the show. See how long the temper tantrum lasts.

And I would not have let the McVeigh comment go, either, should it come to that. Not only was that whackjob not a Christian, Christians didn’t back him, they didn’t make excuses for him, and they didn’t dance in the streets and throw candy when he blew up a bunch of innocent people.

Oh, and Whoopi, yes it was rape-rape.

She was *almost* amusing when she was on Star Trek, I think that’s about it.

Merovign on October 14, 2010 at 6:24 PM

No Way…..two whack-job-liberal Yenta’s storm off in the face of calm logic?

Who’da thunk…..?

Tim_CA on October 14, 2010 at 6:25 PM

O/T: Drudge headline: Michelle Obama campaigns for hubby inside polling place.

silvernana on October 14, 2010 at 6:03 PM

I’m not sure that is off topic… this describes the left as a whole:

A top Ilinois State Board of Elections official tells the DRUDGE REPORT how Mrs. Obama may have simply been ignorant of the law and thus violated it unintentionally.

“You kind of have to drop the standard for the first lady, right?” the official explained late Thursday. “I mean, she’s pretty well liked and probably doesn’t know what she’s doing.”

Probably? At least for her other half that is the truest statement known to man!

petunia on October 14, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Babs is going to tell Joy-less and the Whoopi Cushion that they are to just stick their fingers in their ears and go la-la-la-la-la-la next time they get that enraged.

When Whoopi returned, she looked like she had just eaten a sh*t sandwich and it was about to come back up.

Mallard T. Drake on October 14, 2010 at 6:31 PM

When Bill O. “apologized,” he should have said “I’m sorry if anyone was offended” to see if that would have been good enough for Joyless.

Mallard T. Drake on October 14, 2010 at 6:34 PM

If a magic lamp lands those silly harpies in Mecca, all the moderate Muslims will protect them.

Feedie on October 14, 2010 at 6:36 PM

Bill O is a piece of crap. That’s why he apologized. Ever since he said on his radio show that John Kerry was a honest guy, I knew he was a weasel.

BruceB on October 14, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Alana on October 14, 2010 at 6:17 PM

The whole POINT of Islamic terrorism is to draw attention to Muslims. But nothing good can possibly come from trying to censor that fact.

The only factor that matters is whether Islamic terrorism helps or harms the fundamental tenet of their religion: to increase submission to their faith.

And the liberal tactic of claiming that the only way to identify an “extremist” Muslim is to wait until he kills someone, of course, helps to support and encourage the spread of the practice.

logis on October 14, 2010 at 6:40 PM

BOR has a new book out, that’s why he’s making the talk show circuit. But this is one show I think I would skip, just being around Whoopi and Behar has got to be nauseating. They treated McCain terribly, and he sat there like a gentleman and took it, but BOR says one thing they disagree with and they walk off the set? Sad way to get noticed, ladies, and let’s admit that’s the real motive behind the faux “outrage”. Pathetic, both in substance and style, just plain pathetic.

oldoldbabs on October 14, 2010 at 6:43 PM

One thing I definitely gleaned from the clip.
Barbara Walters is ready for the “Tales From the Crypt” gig.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on October 14, 2010 at 6:45 PM

Suck on it hens!! A rooster in your house, and you don’t agree with him (even though you know he’s right or else you are clinically brain dead) so you storm off like little bit– er I mean children.

Joyless Blowhard, Whookie Gallstone, I quote Jack Nicholson…

YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH !!!

cableguy615 on October 14, 2010 at 6:52 PM

and the Baba Wawa said to Behar and Goldberg: “I’ve got an idea for a cheap gimmick we can use for a publicity stunt!”

viking01 on October 14, 2010 at 7:07 PM

You’ll hafta waterboard me to get me to watch those harridans.

bloviator on October 14, 2010 at 7:07 PM

She was *almost* amusing when she was on Star Trek, I think that’s about it.

Merovign on October 14, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Was OK in Ghost also.

cableguy615 on October 14, 2010 at 7:21 PM

I never really heard BOR walk it back for all the noise going on.

I thought he did a great job–not much of a fan normally–of staying on message while the harridans were trying their best to get him off-message.

They reminded me of a bunch of crows trying to harass a farmer in a cornfield. You’d love to squelch’em but that would waste your time, so you do your best to ignore’em. Problem is that he’s not in the cornfield; he’s in the crowfield, so he has to deal with them, caws and all.

I wonder if they really think they fooled anybody with their little “I came back because you apologized” ploy. I think their producer chewed their butts, myself.

rwenger43 on October 14, 2010 at 7:21 PM

Liberals like Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg don’t mind it when Christians, Catholics, or Jews are attacked. But someone says something negative about Muslims, they throw a hissy fit.

SoulGlo on October 14, 2010 at 7:34 PM

SIX ATTENTION WHORES get together…..end result…..two of them do something for ATTENTION!!!!

……SHOCKED!!!

PappyD61 on October 14, 2010 at 7:51 PM

Sorry “ladies” there is no such thing as muslim extremists. They’re just following the teachings as set forth in the Quran.

The level of “twitness” displayed on this show is stunning.

hachiban on October 14, 2010 at 7:58 PM

AND STAY OUT!!!!

Fighton03 on October 14, 2010 at 8:14 PM

“The View” is an example of people with no ability whatsoever getting jobs, and becoming famous, or at least, a little bit famous. All they must do is bump their gums, insult people, fabricate, launch ad hominem attacks, and make stuff up, even lies, and they are good to go.

Goldberg and Behar have demonstrated their ignorance and low level of intelligence, thinking and reasoning skills, and problem solving skills so frequently that it is an established fact that they are extremely ill informed and dumber than a box of rocks.

The blond on the right with the short skirt is no conservative either, and I take offense with anyone claiming that she is conservative.

The View, and exercise in mindless drivel, feeding the minds of US women with nonsense, thus dulling their minds even more than they already are, and assisting in bringing our nation down, one show at a time.

William2006 on October 14, 2010 at 8:17 PM

When Behar stood up she pretty much closed the show. Perhaps only an aerial camera could have taken over, if they had one.

slickwillie2001 on October 14, 2010 at 8:34 PM

A more appropriate name for the show would be “Harpies.”

(Note that the link also provides ample evidence that Harpies are Democrats!!)

landlines on October 14, 2010 at 8:40 PM

Conservatives are on wrong side of this issue. It is about freedom of religion. It was radical Muslims not main stream or even traditionalist Muslims. If it was main stream Muslims, then with so many we have no hope. Get a grip and stop being hypocrites. When conservatives just take the opposite view and forget about freedom of religion I have little hope in Americas future.

Ed Laskie on October 14, 2010 at 8:53 PM

I have a newfound respect for Bill.

In terms of ‘demeaning all Muslims’, how would Joy and Whoopi react if Bill pointed out that the Prophet married a six year old and had sex with her when she was nine? I’m sure that would be dandy with them.

Canadian Infidel on October 14, 2010 at 8:55 PM

Ed Laskie on October 14, 2010 at 8:53 PM

This… If it was main stream Muslims, then with so many we have no hope… is not an argument, just fear.

Read the Koran and the passages on how a Muslim should live their life and tell me about extremism.

What is mainstream Islam? Do you even know?

sharrukin on October 14, 2010 at 8:58 PM

One of the few times I can cheer for Billblow.
Randy

williars on October 14, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Someone blew a dog whistle off stage.

The Zoo Keeper on October 14, 2010 at 9:11 PM

When Bahar talks, bats fly out of her mouth. She’s a batty moonbat.

Ricohoc on October 14, 2010 at 9:19 PM

That was funny, but Elizabeth Hasselbeck had the best line of all. “We should have been allowed to just keep using the word terrorist.”

LOL* Zing.

AnninCA on October 14, 2010 at 9:43 PM

Joy Behar explained why she walked off the set on her show tonight. Her guest, I kid you not, was Jesse Ventura, truther.

MayBee on October 14, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Pick a direction and keep going ladies. Sooner or later you’ll hit a border or coastline.

Or a cliff. It could be a cliff.

BDavis on October 14, 2010 at 9:47 PM

O’reilly backtracked too much and then that old prune Walters called him a pinhead. O’Reilly is a wuss and should have stood his ground. He started off well but then he got shaken by the whole intolerance accusation when he realized what was going on; he had NOTHING to apologize for.

Daemonocracy on October 14, 2010 at 9:55 PM

The odds that Behar or Goldberg would walk off the set if somebody insulted Christianity would be appr. zero divided by infinity.

Really Right on October 14, 2010 at 9:57 PM

And to tie up the entire event in a nice bow, a very old Halloween episode of “The Simpsons” was on. Homer threw evil doll Krusty into a bottomless pit.

He was followed by a distraught man tossing in pictures saying “I was a fool to think anyone would want naked pictures of Whoopi Goldberg…” as the bottomless pit returned the box.

Ahh…closure…

Canadian Infidel on October 14, 2010 at 10:03 PM

The View would be completely irredeemable were it not for Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s magnificent legs.

Buckleyite on October 14, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Joy Behar has shown what a completely unredeemable moral midget she is…..Siding with the enemy is what it looks like to me….And unprofessional as heck….If she were a conservative, she would have lost her job for that childish display….

theaddora on October 14, 2010 at 10:49 PM