Debate open thread: Reid vs. Angle

posted at 8:46 pm on October 14, 2010 by Allahpundit

9 p.m. ET on C-SPAN, their first and only meeting of the campaign and a rare instance where a debate really might decide a race. Expectations are for the most explosive incident in Nevada since whenever the last nuclear test was. Early odds from the Hot Air election desk: 75 percent chance that Reid says something crazy, 20 percent chance that Angle says something crazy, five percent chance that a knife fight breaks out in the audience between their supporters.

They’re dead even in the RCP poll of polls, but if Angle performs well and convinces the few remaining undecideds that she’s not the krazy kook Reid’s been telling them she is, that tie won’t last long. From the Times, an amazing fact to mull while we wait:

The Angle campaign reported this week that it had raised $14.3 million in the third quarter of this year, bringing her fund-raising total to about $17.8 million. Mr. Reid has not yet reported his take, but his aides made clear that despite extensive efforts, he would fall well short of Ms. Angle’s haul. Going into the third quarter, he had raised about $19.2 million…

Underscoring just how much this race has become a proxy for both sides nationally, records analyzed by CQ Moneyline show that 80 percent of the money donated to both campaigns has come from outside of Nevada, a near mirror image of the other major Senate races.

So deeply loathed is Reid by the conservative base that not only are they donating from all over the country, they’re doing it at an eye-popping pace. I can think of three guys who find that fact even more worrisome than Reid does, given what it portends for the future of Republican contributions against widely despised Democrats. One of them’s named Barack, the other two are named David. See if you can guess who they are.

If you can’t get to a TV, watch live right here. And bear in mind, whenever you hear Reid call her “extreme” — which should be often — that likely voters apparently have already made up their minds about which party is dominated by extremists and it ain’t the GOP. To help get you in the right frame of mind, a choice clip from a classic below. The fight’s been brutal and it won’t end until the 15th round, but Angle will be left standing. I think.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 4 5 6

I don’t want to be anywhere else on Nov. 2.

DrStock on October 14, 2010 at 9:55 PM
=============
2nd that…eating popcorn with my HA buddies, gonna be a nice one :)

cmsinaz on October 14, 2010 at 10:14 PM

cmsinaz: I`ll chime in,I third that!:)

canopfor on October 14, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Not that I distrust the analyses of you morons (said affectionately, in the AceofSpades sense) but I just read RCP’s Twitter list of commentary on the debate and everyone there, from K. Lopez (N.Review) to David Corn (Mother Jones) agreed the Angle won. No exceptions.

I won’t lie to you, a lot of them thought the debate was dull and almost unbearable to watch at times, but they all gave her the big nod at the end.

MaxMBJ on October 14, 2010 at 10:19 PM

So far Murray is Big Govenment!!

canopfor on October 14, 2010 at 10:20 PM

my beloved submit comment box is really slow loading. I get three little black boxes flashing at me like something is happenning right where my comment box should be. These little guys are new and I don’t like ‘em.

so….AP, I’m starting my bid at $15 bucks…set up an account, haev the townhall nerdios get this lil’ effer cleaned up, greased, and primed to roll by Nov 2..por favor.

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:22 PM

The consensus among the left-leaning bloggers and pundits I’ve read is that Reid performed very, very poorly.

YYZ on October 14, 2010 at 10:22 PM

dude, i’m totally dressing up as a carbon footprint for halloween.

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Chuckles. That’s funny, but what does that entail?

silvernana on October 14, 2010 at 10:22 PM

dangnabit….. I keep losing pages.

I’m outta here.

tru2tx on October 14, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Pull the string (‘Ms Murray? your’e turn’) =
“I didn’t hear an answer to your question from him, but I will…”

pambi on October 14, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Been looking at blogs and Twitter and it’s almost unanimous that Angle won. Libs are bashing Reid, calling him terrible, saying that Angle looked better prepared and was better spoken. This is at DailyKos. If they are saying that then Reid is done.

johnt on October 14, 2010 at 10:23 PM

agreed the Angle won. No exceptions.

MaxMBJ on October 14, 2010 at 10:19 PM

MaxMBJ: I agree,like the O`Donnell debate,they have the facts lined up,Reid supplied hyperbole sumpin..sumpin!

canopfor on October 14, 2010 at 10:23 PM

johnt on October 14, 2010 at 10:23 PM

GOOD to know !

pambi on October 14, 2010 at 10:24 PM

Thank heavens I had to miss half of that one. Whew*

Laborious comes to mind.

AnninCA on October 14, 2010 at 10:24 PM

This is at DailyKos. If they are saying that then Reid is done.

johnt on October 14, 2010 at 10:23 PM

100 days and reid is going to be shuffling across I15 in Nevada wearing a bathrobe, some slippers and muttering about how Angle’s dad should come to his office or something…

fallen.

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:25 PM

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:22 PM

ted c: My comments and page loading thingy work`n okay!

canopfor on October 14, 2010 at 10:26 PM

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:18 PM

quick draw mcgraw :)

cmsinaz on October 14, 2010 at 10:26 PM

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Yep, I thought we were in the bigs now that Townhall is the boss. I am sure this seemed like a good idea at the time.

Cindy Munford on October 14, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Chuckles. That’s funny, but what does that entail?

silvernana on October 14, 2010 at 10:22 PM

either a white tshirt or a labcoat. I’m going to take the biggest boot i can find and put fireplace soot and elmers glue on the bottom of it then step onto the front of the shirt or back of the coat.

i’m also going to wear a mullet. Don’t know how that adds to the carbon footprint motif, but it’ll be a hoot anyway!

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Rossi gets 30 seconds……………….

canopfor on October 14, 2010 at 10:27 PM

canopfor on October 14, 2010 at 10:18 PM

cmsinaz on October 14, 2010 at 10:27 PM

test 2228hrs

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Wow!!!! Left wing pundits are saying the Reid lost the debate *runs and checks the window* Hey! I just saw a pig fly!!!!

Cookies Mom on October 14, 2010 at 10:28 PM

test 2228:30 hrs

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:28 PM

hmm. maybe AP kicked it in the ass, because now its faster.

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:28 PM

I was underwhelmed by Angle. She seemed nervous at times like she was searching for the right words to say. But what she did say made sense and was in no way “extreme”. And in her defense, she’s not a career politician who has a bunch of talking points and platitudes memorized.

Reid on the other hand was horrendous. I’ve seen corpses with more charisma. And almost everything he said was complete BS. He and Obama have created 3 1/2 million jobs? Where? And attempting to take partial credit for the surge strategy is a new low even for him.

Overall, I’d say Angle won, mostly by default. She was shaky, but she didn’t lie for an hour like Reid. And that’s probably good enough to clinch it with less than 3 weeks to go.

Doughboy on October 14, 2010 at 10:29 PM

I see an interesting dynamic here. COD did not sound shaky except for one question where she had a brain freeze. She was as in command of data as SA, yet folks are giving big wet ones to Angle and raspberries to COD. Why is that?

SilentWatcher on October 14, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Murray just said fish need to have passage,

here comes another Pork Barrel stimulus,under
water highway express lane for da fish com`n
up!!(sarc)

canopfor on October 14, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Jan Brewer’s request to deny the submission of briefs by foriegn countries regarding AZ immigration law has been denied.

we need to stand for Arizona

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Of course the MSM will say Harry was brilliant, but we’re use to that.

Harry brilliant? Don’t even have to listen to the debate to know that’s a LIE. Dingy does almost as many gaffes as Gaffe Master Biden.

katablog.com on October 14, 2010 at 10:30 PM

hmm. maybe AP kicked it in the ass, because now its faster.

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:28 PM

humpbot got into action for us?

going much faster than last night fer sure

cmsinaz on October 14, 2010 at 10:31 PM

hmm. maybe AP kicked it in the ass, because now its faster.

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:28 PM

ted c:Probably the Kitteh`s pulling out a wire connection!!

canopfor on October 14, 2010 at 10:31 PM

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:28 PM
============
humpbot got into action for us?

going much faster than last night fer sure

cmsinaz on October 14, 2010 at 10:31 PM

canopfor on October 14, 2010 at 10:32 PM

A Military Lesbian question!!

I`m shocked I tells ya!

canopfor on October 14, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Probably the Kitteh`s pulling out a wire connection!!

canopfor on October 14, 2010 at 10:31 PM

heh! not getting petted enough, apparently…..

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Tried to watch the WA debate too, but stream is very choppy for me :(

How’s our guy doing ?

El_Terrible on October 14, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Beer and Popcorn and maybe even a big steak dinner to start it off correctly that night… Common November 2 !

Reid getting the boot will be even better than when Daschle got the boot.

“…the President could not be reached for comment”

maineconservative on October 14, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Angle. Good show. Just wished she’d linked Reid with Obama’s statements discouraging corporate traffic to Nevada, which hurt the state badly. A missed opportunity.

TXUS on October 14, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Seriously…how much money would it take to turn this back into an independent blog with full control? I’ve never given a dime to anyone, but would pitch in for that.

Vigilante on October 14, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Harry Reid…

…….You are a loser and a liar…..

……………………Karma’s a bit#h!!!!

Baxter Greene on October 14, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Murray = your money needs to come to DC, so we can distribute correctly.
Sure don’t want those evil banks making any profits on pell grants…. nooooooooooooo ! (so they have more to grant ?? DOH !)

pambi on October 14, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Harry Reid on the Surge-what a tool

CWforFreedom on October 14, 2010 at 10:40 PM

I’ve seen corpses with more charisma … Doughboy on October

Yeah, like that one on “Weekend at Bernie’s.” He out-charismaed Reid 10 to 1 … and come to think of it, he looked a little bit like a younger, more virule Reid.

MaxMBJ on October 14, 2010 at 10:42 PM

I’m beginning to think that my ‘one beer for each new Rep gain’ plan might not be such a great idea. Hmmm.
Nov 3rd’s supposed to be GOOD, not dizzy.
LOL

pambi on October 14, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Murray saying she fully supported the Disclose Act, with PRIDE !

pambi on October 14, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Rossi: the question is, which Washington do you represent?’
Zing

pambi on October 14, 2010 at 10:49 PM

After two nights of commenters complaining about the slowness of the comments appearing, you would think Allah might “splain” to us what is going on and if it will be corrected, wouldn’t you? Allah? Are you there?

silvernana on October 14, 2010 at 10:49 PM

The lights are dimmed.
The crew is cleaning up.
Harry’s on stage alone, behind his podium thumbing through his notes and muttering the word “extreme”.

justltl on October 14, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Outstanding by Angle!

Now, if only Christine can start kicking some butts and getting close to “Che” Coons, we might have a decent election night.

A little worried about Miller, but not too much.

victor82 on October 14, 2010 at 10:50 PM

Rossi: the question is, which Washington do you represent?’
Zing

pambi on October 14, 2010 at 10:49 PM

nice.

El_Terrible on October 14, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Murray just bashed Obama. Racist. Then she cited working with Snowe and McCain (10 years ago) as examples of bi-partisanship. Now if a Republican had worked with Snowe or McCain, that would be bi-partisanship.

Johnson on October 14, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Do the rest of you tea party folks agree with not forcing insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions like she does?

NoStoppingUs

Just those of us who actually believe in freedom and liberty.

xblade on October 14, 2010 at 10:59 PM

silvernana on October 14, 2010 at 10:49 PM

after 1030, it’s “kitteh time…”

ted c on October 14, 2010 at 10:59 PM

I missed the debate live… Is there anywhere I can watch a recorded version of it online?

WesternActor on October 14, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Plouffe and Brooks?

Schadenfreude on October 14, 2010 at 11:06 PM

extremeextremeextremeextremeextremeextremeextremeextreme…

Kept waiting for him to blurt out “DeMint caused the recession!!”

CDeb on October 14, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Angle did well. Lots of early voting in NV, so this was a huge performance. I’m hoping, and expecting, we’ll see a bump in the polls. In NV, the next weeks worth of polls will be more indicative than they would in about any other state.

stldave on October 14, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Rossi v. Murray. All I have to say is thank goodness I don’t live in Washington state. Even the Republican is too liberal.. He had a perfect opening on the Student Loan question to slam Murray, because instead of lowering rates for students, ObamaCare is using that “extra” money that the banks aren’t getting to fund ObamaCare. Could have been a slam dunk.

txmomof6 on October 14, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Reid expressed multiple lies in that debate. At “The Corner” Robert Costa reports:

A senior Senate GOP staffer, watching the Reid-Angle debate, e-mails:

McConnell never said — as Sen. Reid just claimed — that we have to wait until after the election to deal with the tax issue. In fact, he was the only one who filed a bill to keep the current tax rate.

onlineanalyst on October 14, 2010 at 11:36 PM

Rossi: the question is, which Washington do you represent?’
Zing

pambi on October 14, 2010 at 10:49 PM

nice.

Yeah, I watched this too. That was probably the best line of the night. 18 years of Patty Murray is enough.

diogenes on October 14, 2010 at 11:39 PM

How does Murray still market herself as ‘the mom in tennis shoes’ when her kids must be in their mid-40s by now.

LASue on October 14, 2010 at 11:42 PM

WesternActor on October 14, 2010 at 11:05 PM

WesternActor: Here ya go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=========================================================
==================================================
Sharron Angle/Harry Reid Nevada Senate Debate

C-Span
——

canopfor on October 14, 2010 at 11:45 PM

I didn’t see the debate, but I’m very encouraged by all your comments tonight! l really, really want to see that SOB lose.

Hobbes on October 14, 2010 at 11:48 PM

“The war is lost.”
Yes! Harry, it is. At least for you…

shorebird on October 15, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Harry Daschle.

bayview on October 15, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Was there any time in US election chronicle when a father and son team lost in election in the same cycle in the same state? Let Nevadans make history.

bayview on October 15, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Great summation

Schadenfreude on October 15, 2010 at 1:09 AM

Just a note to let you know on our Local Fox 5, a poll of “who won the debate?”

Sharron Angle 59%
Harry Reid 37%

That is good news for her and I hope a lot of folks watched because he has been pulverizing her as “extreme” for months. She came across okay tonight. Good for her.

KCinLV on October 15, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Cindy Munford on October 14, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Several million sale price, for sure, it was a darned good idea at the time!

Who is John Galt on October 15, 2010 at 1:21 AM

It’s great that Angle won the debate but it probably won’t have much of an effect on election day. Tomorrow, the MSM might dutifully report that Reid’s performance was a “dissapointment” but then the story will slide down the memory hole never to be remarked upon again. Unless voters actually watched the debate (and I bet the ratings were pretty low) they’ll have forgotten the whole thing by next week. Debates are only a negative if the Republican loses and the media pounds the story for a month.

lonesomecharlie on October 15, 2010 at 2:20 AM

The clip of her dressing down Reid was tough to watch. There are a lot of great candidates out there, not sure she is one of them. If we had a real candidate, this race would not be even close.

WoosterOh on October 15, 2010 at 5:02 AM

I should add, Reid seems like he is senile. No way he deserves to go back. Bird was a mess, but he still had some sharpness to his brain, Reid is about brain dead.

WoosterOh on October 15, 2010 at 5:04 AM

I think the debate decided the election. Angle needed only to reassure the undecided and third party voters that she was not some insane ogre – much like Reagan in 1980 – and she certainly did that, even winning outright by all scorecards, including Daily Kos and The Nation‘s David Corn.

Reid, a four term (24 year) incumbent, was polling no more than 48% in any poll since early September, and only as much as 505 in one poll this year. The undecided are not breaking to him now, they were only looking for comfort voting against him, and Angle has given them that now.

Bag it, unless his union thug buddies manage to steal it.

Adjoran on October 15, 2010 at 5:11 AM

I didn’t see the debate, but I will say this If Angle came across like a familiar politician, she won and will likely win.

rob verdi on October 15, 2010 at 5:45 AM

Harry your nose is sssooooooo long!

KNOCKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!

lilium on October 15, 2010 at 6:10 AM

“Man up!:” Doddering Reid wilts in debate with Angle

By Michelle Malkin • October 14, 2010 10:20 PM

canopfor on October 15, 2010 at 7:18 AM

morning joe is propping up reid now…kelly odonnell’s piece is so one sided…

cmsinaz on October 15, 2010 at 7:23 AM

Have to admit,Daily Kos open thread debate comments
are a hoot to read!!
====================

canopfor on October 15, 2010 at 7:23 AM

Nevada Senate candidates Senator Harry Reid (D) and Sharron Angle (R) debated various issues.

Debate Video(C-Span)

canopfor on October 15, 2010 at 7:26 AM

A Harry Reid ad,

VoteVets.org Ad – Highway – Nevada

canopfor on October 15, 2010 at 7:34 AM

canopfor on October 15, 2010 at 7:26 AM

thanks!

cmsinaz on October 15, 2010 at 7:38 AM

See if you can guess who they are.
Axelrod & Plouffe?

Buy Danish on October 15, 2010 at 7:56 AM

canopfor on October 15, 2010 at 7:26 AM
===============
thanks!

cmsinaz on October 15, 2010 at 7:38 AM

cmsinaz:Anytime-:)

canopfor on October 15, 2010 at 7:59 AM

morning joe is propping up reid now…kelly odonnell’s piece is so one sided…

cmsinaz on October 15, 2010 at 7:23 AM

More telling, I think, is the sparse attention that they’re playing to the Reid-Angle debate. Instead, they are playing over and over and over and over again clips from some Palin appearance last night in California. That and the View-O’Reilly non-event.

My take is that MSNBC has decided that Harry did lousy, so it has to sweep this under the carpet as soon as possible. I suspect that they’ll largely be quiet during Morning Joe, then later in the day when NO ONE is watching, they’ll show some more clips.

I will say that even the libs on Morning Joe seemed to think that Angle got Harry on the question about how he amassed so much wealth on a public servant’s salary. In fact, Barnacle said Reid should be giving Nevadans investment advice.

BuckeyeSam on October 15, 2010 at 8:09 AM

BuckeyeSam on October 15, 2010 at 8:09 AM

good point

cmsinaz on October 15, 2010 at 8:15 AM

Listening to NPR this morning, they said that if you were playing a drinking game where you had to do a shot every time Reid called Angle “extreme” you would be hung over this morning.

BohicaTwentyTwo on October 15, 2010 at 8:30 AM

I saw her nail him on his amassed wealth. That was excellent.

kingsjester on October 15, 2010 at 8:39 AM

She was nervous throughout and stumbled in what she wanted to get out often. He seemed honestly, just senile. Her presentation wasn’t bad, but she had good control of facts and had some great attacks on him. She wasn’t terrific, but he was so bad she looked it. She cleaned his clock.

If there are fence-sitters who watched this last night, they should have settled on her. It might have even changed a few queasy Reid voters.

I’ve loved the COD and Angle debates!

Darksean on October 15, 2010 at 9:19 AM

I’m reading all the comments saying that Angle won, and I don’t disagree.

But is it just me, or was everyone else driven to the far reaches of discomfort watching Sharron Angle trying to grope for words and put a sentence together?

I think she won because Harry Reid has finally revealed himself for who he is, and this debate just magnified it.

But the United States Senate is not a haven for the best and brightest minds among us. In that regard, I think Sharron Angle may fit right in, even as her presence shakes up the institution.

IronDioPriest on October 15, 2010 at 9:23 AM

IronDioPriest on October 15, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Nope, not just you. I cringed when I saw the clip of her fumbling with the $2.5 / $25 trillion figure on social security. And when Reid said that he took issue with Angle’s assertion that a Senator does not create jobs, her response was good, but a knock-out would have been prefacing her response with something like, “You’ve spent the last 2 years trying to create jobs with stimulus and spending bills, and yet we have a national unemployment rate of 9.6% and over 14% here in Nevada. Where are the jobs you’ve supposedly been creating?” And then she could have gone on to talk about the policies that encourage job creation in the private-sector.

Overall, the substance was good but the presentation wasn’t that great. She definitely got an assist from Reid.

ncconservative on October 15, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I felt the first round was a feeling out process but in the second, Angle displayed her superior ground and pound. Reid had no take down defense at all and angle took full advantage. When the fighters stood back up, angle hit reid with a vicious spinning back kick which caused reid to start mumbling gibberish like a mental patient. In the final round Angle took Reids back and applied the rear naked choke and submiited him like a little whiny bitch.

kangjie on October 15, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Bitter clinging Leftist’s tout “extreme” to reference popular conservatism.

Fred Thompson shredded Reid’s lame rationale redefining “the war is lost” into “General Petraeus is my friend, and we decided together on the surge.” Then Reid’s excuse for her personal fortune really got a slap down by Fred.

Legislators get minimum 20% kickback from every project they get passed. So much for Reid’s “investments”.

Angle really mopped the old fart on his own excrement. She’s proven how very well she will perform as Nevada’s conservative Senator, long time coming.

maverick muse on October 15, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Rush Limbaugh has been examining some of Reid’s debate exagerations/lies for the past 60 minutes – very enlightening!

This tidbit also was spoken of: Medicare fraud costs all of us $60B per year, meanwhile the combined profits of the 10 largest healthcare companies (that Reid claims are destroying our economy) was just $8B.

electric-rascal on October 15, 2010 at 1:41 PM

kangjie on October 15, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Nawww. With the rear naked choke she simply whispered in his ear, “Sleep… Just go to sleep….” And he was out in 15 seconds.

Sultry Beauty on October 15, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Seems this entire election year comes down to a choice between a few newcomers who speak the truth, as they know it, albeit a bit nervously and sometimes a little bit inarticulately

And

a bunch of career control freaks who will gladly lie to your face with the utmost sincerity and expect you to honor them with your vote for doing so!

I hate these lying vermin! If ya have the brain God gave ya vote the Demrat Bastrids out! All of em!

dhunter on October 15, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Harry Reid’s Cheese Has Slide Off His Cracker!

Nearly Nobody on October 15, 2010 at 3:24 PM

I can explain. In anticipation for huge traffic spikes on election night, I’m beefing up the caching mechanisms on the site. As of sometime last night, the maximum delay before a comment shows up should be 60 seconds. The average time will be lower… under 30 seconds. It was a bug that it sometimes took longer. Why a delay at all? Well, comments and dynamic page views are expensive. Every time Hot Air has gone down or been super-slow int he past, it hasn’t been because of high levels of external traffic, but because of the effects caused by large numbers of comments (i.e. it caused more dynamic page loads). Commentators sitting on threads and mashing reload like crazy were having a detrimental effect, because we were giving them a dynamic page view every time. Dynamic page loads are nearly 100 times more “expensive” than a static cached view.

I’m working on figuring out the right balance between quick updates, so you can have these conversational threads, and relieving the server strain that these activities have. Right now, my working target is 10 seconds (so 10 seconds would be the longest it would take, with the average being 5 seconds or less). I regret the inconvenience it is causing now, but know that (a) I’m acutely aware that ya’ll aren’t happy and that (b) it was being done so aggressively so that the site will stay up during November madness. It’ll get worked out.

Mark Jaquith on October 15, 2010 at 3:50 PM

I really don’t care for either party or their debate, but I see that I’ll have to vote just to stop the Obama train. Both parties have ruined America.

However, with that said, the winds of freedom are changing. Recommend you read a great book out aboutr Americans uniting against corrupt politicians. I recommend it.

ctcb05 on October 15, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Cookies Mom on October 14, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Did it use a hang glider, or a jet pack?
The pigs gathered around the trebuchet are shaking their heads.:-)

Slowburn on October 15, 2010 at 4:03 PM

I can explain

Mark Jaquith on October 15, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Mark Jaquith: Thank-You for busting your derrier on
this,much appreciated,I will repost,so
the H/A Crew gets a heads-up:)

canopfor on October 16, 2010 at 4:31 AM