It’s come to this: Murkowski wants Alaska TV to pull tea party ads; Update: Tea party mocks Murky by admitting “mistake”

posted at 1:05 pm on October 5, 2010 by Allahpundit

On the one hand, I’m disgusted. On the other hand … I wonder if we could get her to keynote RINOcon.

U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski’s campaign is warning Alaska broadcasters not to air ads by a national tea party group that the campaign says are “littered with lies and intentional mischaracterizations” about her and her write-in campaign.

Attorney Timothy McKeever, in a letter to broadcasters Monday, said they are under a “legal and moral obligation” not to air the new ads from Tea Party Express, which is supporting Joe Miller, the political upstart who defeated Murkowski in the August GOP primary…

At issue is an ad the group unveiled Monday, entitled “Arrogant Lisa Murkowski — You Lost!” It seeks to paint Murkowski as more interested in political self-preservation than in serving the interests of Alaskans. It also claims she didn’t “earn” her Senate seat and that she “tried to manipulate the Libertarian party into giving her their slot” on the ballot — claims McKeever called “materially false.”

See Katrina Trinko at NRO’s Campaign ’10 site for a quickie fact-check of Murkowski’s objections. The idea that it’s somehow materially false to say she didn’t “earn” her Senate appointment from daddy is simply too stupid to address. As for her supposed “manipulation” of the Libertarians to get on the ballot — the Libertarian Party chairman says he never felt manipulated by her, merely tempted by the thought of having a sitting senator in the fold — politics ain’t beanbag. Insofar as “manipulated” implies some sort of trickery, it’s arguably unfair, but then not as unfair as Murkowski’s attack ad against the tea party just last week. Remember that one, suggesting that longtime Alaska resident Joe Miller is some sort of Manchurian candidate for California? Where are the legal demands to have that pulled from the air on grounds of gross jackassery? And incidentally, if “tea party” is such a dirty word among Alaskans, isn’t Murky better off leaving them alone to run this new spot? Why, once voters see Joe Miller’s photo and the cursed name of his sponsor is uttered, they’ll flock to the plucky incumbent, right?

The claims in the ad aren’t the only alleged falsehoods from the tea party that she’s sore about. Supposedly, they also smeared her in the primary by claiming she opposed repealing ObamaCare. Exit question: Watch this clip. How is it a smear?

Update: The Tea Party Express non-apologizes for its “mistake”:

Tea Party Express spokesman Levi Russell said the group was examining the ad closely, “although we know that there are no facts in contention in the ad.” Nevertheless, the group caused some flutter in newsrooms today when it released a statement that admitted to having “made a mistake” in the Murkowski ad.

“Omitted from the ad was the fact that Lisa’s campaign team also looked into a possible Independent bid for Senate, until they discovered that the filing period for Independent candidates had closed,” the statement read. “There was only so much time we had in our ad to list all the means Lisa had considered to disrespect the will of the voters who rejected her candidacy in the GOP primary,” said Sal Russo, chief strategist for the Tea Party Express.

The Murkowski campaign pulled a similar stunt last week after firing the opening shot in this Alaskan civil with the first ad to directly target the Tea Party PAC. The campaign later “apologized” for depicting the group as “coming to Alaska on an airplane. Like many tourists coming to Alaska in the summer, they took a luxury cruise ship.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

——–
Dark-Star on October 5, 2010 at 1:58 PM
——
that shouldn’t be there.
I’m a moron hick.

Dave Rywall on October 5, 2010 at 2:13 PM

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 2:09 PM

No elections here in Germany.

They had a protest over the construction of a new train station here in Stuttgart, it turned violent and a guy lost his eye when he was shot with a water cannon.

Things are strange all over.

NoDonkey on October 5, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Miller has got some sweet, sweet RINO turds to milk for ad material here!

So now the entitled, hereditary seat-holder, Lisa Madcowski, wants to ban competing ads. Tell me again, why don’t we just appoint Daddy’s Little Princess to the seat instead of having these icky election thingies?

Ogabe on October 5, 2010 at 2:17 PM

that shouldn’t be there.
I’m a moron hick.

Dave Rywall on October 5, 2010 at 2:13 PM

No offense taken. We all screw up the formatting sometimes.

Dark-Star on October 5, 2010 at 2:18 PM

wow.. so, you are okay with 1500 and not a 800 round trip ticket? Okay.. I know where you bread is buttered.. but it is still higher then 1500 for a suite on a cruise to Alaska. Especially during the tourist season. :)

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Are you being intentionally dishonest or did you not read my comment?

Assuming you’ve actually left Alaska at some point in your adult life, you fully well know that hotels, meals and transportation don’t come free when you’re travelling- in fact these costs often add up to more than the cost of airfare alone. Are you suggesting they should’ve taken a plane, then slept under bridges, ate roadkill and hitchhiked between the towns that the cruise ship docked at?

The TPE explanation that it was cheaper to take a cruise ship than to fly and pay separately for lodging, meals and transport was entirely plausible.

From your one-sided comments it’s pretty obvious that you’re in the Murky camp. Is it too much to ask that you be honest in your criticism of Miller and the TPE?

Hollowpoint on October 5, 2010 at 2:18 PM

NoDonkey on October 5, 2010 at 2:14 PM

LOL but I HATE planes. I has myself very medicated flying over. And the terror alert, yeah.. I think I will just go hunting after I sign on our freaking house.

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 2:19 PM

The look on the faces of career politicians who loose an elected office that they feel they are entitled too is absolutely priceless.

It gladdens my heart.

jjrakman on October 5, 2010 at 2:21 PM

I’m a moron hick.

Dave Rywall on October 5, 2010 at 2:13 PM

First honest thing you ever said.

SHARPTOOTH on October 5, 2010 at 2:23 PM

Hollowpoint on October 5, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Oh good Lord, during peak tourist season:

Cruise.. private suites go for 3559.00

Cars: 100 a day if not more not including the gas at 3.33 a gallon

Food: not my problem if they eat or not

Flights: 1200-300 for a COACH seat. Think 300-1000 more for a first class not booked 1 month ahead.

I know how much it is in my state. And it is a hell of a lot cheaper going out of state then coming up here.

So taking a cruise, into Anchorage… costs quite a bit. But hey, I just live here. So with that said, keep defending them. I think it is great…. and absolutely boring.

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 2:25 PM

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 2:19 PM

Why not visit Drywall in Canada? You guys seem to get along quite well lately.

Norwegian on October 5, 2010 at 2:28 PM

That woman sure has strange eye sockets, it’s amazing how many really bad photos of her exist. Reminds me of Zombies!

Done That on October 5, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Why not visit Drywall in Canada? You guys seem to get along quite well lately.

Norwegian on October 5, 2010 at 2:28 PM

Come on Norwegian. Most of you think Alaska is part of Canada to begin with.

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 2:31 PM

Oh good Lord, during peak tourist season:

Cruise.. private suites go for 3559.00

Again, it was $1500, not $4000 or $3550… but you knew that. Put bluntly, you’re a liar. Thanks for clearing that up.

Airfare, meals (no, they’re not optional), hotels and transport between cities that the ship stopped at could easily cost more than $1500- especially during tourist season. You know that, but come next Murky thread you’ll no doubt be there to lie and suggest otherwise.

Hollowpoint on October 5, 2010 at 2:34 PM

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 2:31 PM

Impossible, Alaska has no NHL team and no beer I can name.

NoDonkey on October 5, 2010 at 2:35 PM

RINO Mania! Catch the Fever !!eleventy!1!!

Ogabe on October 5, 2010 at 2:37 PM

Impossible, Alaska has no NHL team and no beer I can name.

NoDonkey on October 5, 2010 at 2:35 PM

DUDE! Alaskan Amber. I KNOW Frankfurt has it! You need to get out more. ;)

. If I was a Liar, why did I link it?

You’ve been dishonestly banging this drum every thread about this election, and it’s clear that your false characterization isn’t due to ignorance but to dishonesty. Umm that is funny, I have never been dishonest.

Anyone on here may DISAGREE with me.. but I usually back up my shiite!

Hollowpoint on October 5, 2010 at 2:34 PM

LOL dude.. if I was lieing… then why are people giving me crap and then joking with me? I haven’t lied about Alaska or what is going on… keep humping that chicken please.

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Hopefully Alaskan voters are savvy enough to understand that if elected, Lucy Noamchomski would effectively be a Democrat.

Hell hath no fury and the little princess would be a media darling and we all know what that means.

You want to put a Democrat in office, might as well go for the real deal.

NoDonkey on October 5, 2010 at 2:42 PM

Murkowski to Tea Party Express: “Don’t leave home.”

Rep. Conyers (D-Bnkrpt.)refers slogan to House Committee on Financial Services for possible trademark infringement.

Barnestormer on October 5, 2010 at 2:43 PM

When is Melan-kowski Baby going to grow up already? Senators have lost primaries before–Bennett in Utah, Specter in PA, Castle in DE, GET OVER IT, Lisa!!!

Trying to sue her way into office reminds me of a certain Sore Loserman named Al Gore…

Steve Z on October 5, 2010 at 2:52 PM

NoDonkey on October 5, 2010 at 2:42 PM

Well we could always send her to Maine. She is still more conservative then those two!

/////

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 2:55 PM

If I was a Liar, why did I link it?

Umm that is funny, I have never been dishonest.
Anyone on here may DISAGREE with me.. but I usually back up my shiite!

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Regardless of how many people have been giving you crap and joking with you, your dishonesty regarding this matter speaks for itself.

You’ve characterized the cruise expense as a waste of money costing over three times what they actually spent, suggested they spent three times more than necessary, and have deliberately ignored costs other than airfare.

It doesn’t take a pshychic to see what your motivation is- you disapprove of the TPE support of Miller and the fact that he beat Murky.

And that’s fine. The false indignation about taking a $1500 cruise instead of an expensive flight, expensive lodging, and expensive meals- all while deliberately and dishonestly mischaracterizing the cost- isn’t.

For those who’ve not heard the very plausible explanation behind the decision to travel by ship, here it is. I’ve little doubt you’ve already seen that, upinak, but decided to ignore it as it doesn’t fit your anti-Miller / pro-sore loser narrative.

Hollowpoint on October 5, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Was she always such an idiot, or did her few years in Washington change her significantly?

(According to Wiki, after attending Willamette law (!), she failed the bar 4 times, so I’m leaning toward the former).

LASue on October 5, 2010 at 3:08 PM

But, but… Daddy said it was my seat!

Lisa Moorecowski – RINOpalooza!

Ogabe on October 5, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Dave Rywall on October 5, 2010 at 1:52 PM

I agree. The “Democratic Party” really needs to rename themselves to the “Liberal Party” — so as to fully embrace that fine Canadian concept of total truth in advertising.

unclesmrgol on October 5, 2010 at 3:16 PM

LASue on October 5, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Great, so she’s pretty much the caliber of one of the shysters who advertise on the back of phone books.

“Have you been injured in an election?”

NoDonkey on October 5, 2010 at 3:16 PM

unclesmrgol on October 5, 2010 at 3:16 PM

That would make their name the Democratic Socialists of America?

sharrukin on October 5, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Hollowpoint on October 5, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Would you like me to get you hooked up with Joe? It won’t be a problem. Because talking to you is like talking to a wall. And since I have no reasons to talk to Joe, Lisa or a wall…. it would be easy for me to set up this little meeting.

Please come up on your personal suite and show me how much it is… until then, not interested in your tripe.

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 3:51 PM

Insofar as “manipulated” implies some sort of trickery, it’s arguably unfair,

Have to disagree. One can manipulate people without resorting to trickery (for example, by using flattery). Also, the fact that the head of the Libertarian Party didn’t feel manipulated by Murkowski isn’t really material; the ad says Murkowski “tried to manipulate” — not that she successfully manipulated. Maybe the Libertarian Party fellow didn’t feel manipulated because Murkowski simply sucks at manipulation — just like she sucks at so many other things.

AZCoyote on October 5, 2010 at 4:06 PM

When it was announced that Nebraska was joining the Big Ten, I really thought she’d try to get her job back as head coach of the Cornhuskers football team.

BuckeyeSam on October 5, 2010 at 4:12 PM

/////

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 2:55 PM

I really like that idea!

IowaWoman on October 5, 2010 at 4:33 PM

I agree. The “Democratic Party” really needs to rename themselves to the “Liberal Party” Progressive Party — so as to fully embrace that fine Canadian concept of total truth in advertising.

unclesmrgol on October 5, 2010 at 3:16 PM

Fixed it for ya :o)

IowaWoman on October 5, 2010 at 4:35 PM

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 3:51 PM

Right… who’s the one who keeps sticking to the fake complaint about the cruise causing “three times” airfare, even when reminded that other costs have to be considered?

I don’t know where you’re getting this “personal suite” thing, but it’s been widely and consistantly reported that they spent $1500 ($1499 to be exact) each for the ticket. Looking at the first example of prices I stumbled upon including the very ship they were on, $1500 is completely plausible- especially if they got a group rate or other discount in a poor economy.

But again- you’re not really interested in knowing if it was $150, $1500, or $15,000. You’re only interested in finding ways to bash the TPE or Miller, and if that means blatant dishonesty, so be it.

Hollowpoint on October 5, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Or maybe Lizza should have gone for Ted ‘Puddle Jumper’ Kennedy’s hereditary seat. Woulda fit right in as a wannabe Camelot Princess.

Ogabe on October 5, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Impossible, Alaska has no NHL team and no beer I can name.

NoDonkey on October 5, 2010 at 2:35 PM

You gotta get some Alaskan Amber. It’s a really fantastic brew.

dczombie on October 5, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Me thinks the Tea Party express should help poor Liza Murputski out by writing her name, Liza Moronsky on every bathroom wall in Alaska with their fav phone # for her office.
This is despicable and about as much of a lowlife, scumbag thing a sitting Senator could do.
Vote her entitled ass OUT Alaska, shes’ marginally worse than Juan Hernandez McShame!

And by the way Alaska cruises are great and so is halibut fishing now I just need to get there to arrow a moose.

dhunter on October 5, 2010 at 4:44 PM

You gotta get some Alaskan Amber. It’s a really fantastic brew.

dczombie on October 5, 2010 at 4:40 PM

try the winter ale is you are able.

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 4:45 PM

dhunter on October 5, 2010 at 4:44 PM

They are raising the non-resident rate soon. So better hurry.

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Upinak,
I agree that this must be getting old for you. I don’t envy you having to put up with all the BS on both sides. I think there are four reasons for the points of view expressed here:
1. A lot of folks think, regardless of the personal attributes of the candidates, that once the election is over, accept the results and drive on. We have a surfeit of spoiler loosers in the current round of elections, and many of the commenters are fed up.
2. There are trollish reasons, just to keep things stirred up.
3. There are purist reasons that when different percentage of candidate solutions are presented, only the least contaminated (in whose opinion?) is acceptable; with arguements ofer opinion.
4. And finally, just because the commenters, in your opinion, don’t recognize the warts equally on both sides, doesn’t mean they don’t know they are there.

As in all other endeavors in life, the posters at HA have many different perspective and levels of understanding. As the engineers say nolus illigetimus carborundum, and in the words of Mother Mary, “let it be”.

Old Country Boy on October 5, 2010 at 4:57 PM

I really like that idea!

IowaWoman on October 5, 2010 at 4:33 PM

But would the people of Maine?

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Old Country Boy on October 5, 2010 at 4:57 PM

:) thanks for the heads up and the shoulder. Anyone can still come up if they would like. If they do, I think a no politics rule should be put in place…

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Wait… Why are there NHL teams in states like Florida, Arizona, California, Tennessee, Georgia and Texas but no teams in Alaska?

That doesn’t seem right.

Fallon on October 5, 2010 at 5:21 PM

That doesn’t seem right.

Fallon on October 5, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Population density rules when you wanna go Pro.

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 5:31 PM

That doesn’t seem right.

Fallon on October 5, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Outsiders, IYKWIMAITYDKWIM…

Ogabe on October 5, 2010 at 5:32 PM

What a lousy Sweet Sixteen present!

I. Don’t. Want. A. Senate. Seat.

I want the whole world!

WHY DON’T YOU LOVE ME!

/Varuka

Laura in Maryland on October 5, 2010 at 5:36 PM

I refer Ms. Murkowski to the reply given in Arkell v. Pressdram.

Jeff2161 on October 5, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Above post NSFW. Strong language.

Jeff2161 on October 5, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Hey Murko

ObamaCare didn’t address the public needs for lower medical costs and lower insurance rates.

Murko plays the dumbass “Because if you repeal ObamaCare, AND DON’T DO ANYTHING…”

Whoever said that Republicans don’t have health care proposals, A LOT OF ALTERNATIVES PREPARED, is wrong.

maverick muse on October 5, 2010 at 6:46 PM

UpinAK,

I don’t post as often as you but I have always relied on your insight to Alaskan infighting/ankle biting. I am a long time Palin supporter (before the McCain pick) and I will be a character witness for you.

denniscb on October 5, 2010 at 7:17 PM

This BS of electing someone who says one thing and come to find out is NOT what they said.. is getting on my ever freaking lasting nerves.

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 2:00 PM

See, I’m willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt…to a certain point. My biggest fear concerning the tea party (and I don’t just mean the TPE, so don’t misunderstand what I’m saying here) is that it will peter out after the 2010 elections. It will take a continuing grassroots presence to 2012 and beyond to really know who can be held responsible and who can’t.

A word to Joe Miller:

You are on notice. I don’t live in Alaska, but if Up’s attitude is really indicative of Alaska’s populace, you’d better do a really good job, or plan on only spending one term in DC. Don’t sell your house in Alaska just yet.

gryphon202 on October 5, 2010 at 7:17 PM

Is the Pork Princess allowed to move? I mean, Camelot is ‘Outside’ AK isn’t it? How much longer can Liza Madcowski put up with the Alaskan rubes when she really, really is above them all?

Ogabe on October 5, 2010 at 7:29 PM

UpinAK,

denniscb on October 5, 2010 at 7:17 PM

wait.. when did I say I was killing someone? Thanks :)

gryphon202 on October 5, 2010 at 7:17 PM

I just want anyone who wants to try to say they aren’t prefect, know they have skeletons that will be drawn out and not lie. I know.. hard to fathom.

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 7:35 PM

WTF is Gryphon 202 “the” Gryphon?

Someone left the outhouse door open again!

denniscb on October 5, 2010 at 7:40 PM

Someone left the outhouse door open again!

denniscb on October 5, 2010 at 7:40 PM

No different guy. He is from Talk radio.

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 7:56 PM

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 7:35 PM

It is extremely difficult to find a politician who won’t participate in lies of omission. I wonder sometimes if that bar isn’t a little too high for what the tea party is trying to accomplish.

Regardless, I figured that the congressional purge would be a painful process for conservatives as well as liberals. I had no idea just how right I was about that until about a month ago.

gryphon202 on October 5, 2010 at 7:59 PM

gryphon202 on October 5, 2010 at 7:59 PM

No worries gryphon. When this election is over… I am going to be happy and move on from whomever the winner is.

I knew this was going to be a bad election…. who knew it would be like this, up here.

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 8:04 PM

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 8:04 PM

I think it will end up for the best — in Alaska and nationwide.. If I wasn’t narrowly on the optimistic side of that thin line of nihilism, I wouldn’t still be trying to make a difference.

gryphon202 on October 5, 2010 at 8:11 PM

They are raising the non-resident rate soon. So better hurry.

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Isn’t a Guide a requirement in Alaska?
I guess with the price of a plane ticket and guide I’m not too worried about payin the State a for a liscense.

dhunter on October 5, 2010 at 8:13 PM

dhunter on October 5, 2010 at 8:13 PM

You should be. My home state (South Dakota) is known for its Chinese Ringneck Pheasant population, and I have met hunters from Alaska down here to hunt these prairie chickens in the fall.

The first time I saw how much a resident pheasant license was here, I was agog — until I started actually selling licenses and realized how many people from out-of-state purchased them. One of the reasons the non-resident licenses are so much higher is that it puts a cork in the bottle, so to speak. It’s more about controlling how many out-of-state hunters come in than it is actually making money.

So yeah, up in Alaska, I can about imagine how it is there — where everything tends to be more expensive.

gryphon202 on October 5, 2010 at 8:26 PM

Isn’t a Guide a requirement in Alaska?

dhunter on October 5, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Depends on what you are after. Bears, Sheep and Goat.. you will need a Guide. Caribou or Elk or Moose.. no, you don’t need a guide.

You will need to check the link I link on this sentence for licenses, tags and so on.

DO NOT not get a license… I don’t want to hear you went to jail and have a 10K dollar fine for an accident.

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 8:31 PM

gryphon202 on October 5, 2010 at 8:26 PM

I would love to go hunting for one of those. It would look good in my cabin. :)

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 8:32 PM

I would love to go hunting for one of those. It would look good in my cabin. :)

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Pheasant season tends to be a little cool down here, but I’m sure it’s pretty tame (not to mention inexpensive) compared to big-game hunting up there. I can hook you up with a great guy I used to work with who sweats and breathes sportsmanship.

gryphon202 on October 5, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Murkowski is a foul and decrepit woman.

FlatFoot on October 5, 2010 at 9:06 PM

upinak on October 5, 2010 at 8:31 PM

Oh I wouldn’t do that I am just sayin after paying for everything else i am perfectly alright given the Fish and Game dept and state of Alaska the price of a moose tag. It helps that a guide is not a requirement. I have an Alaska guide tent and have hunted elk in colorado, wyoming and montana sometimes in kind of snowy weather.

I live in western IA my kid is AFROTC at Brookings SD!
Used to hunt behind a German Wirehair (Drahthaar) when he died I didn’t hunt pheasants for six years. Not the same without “Brocken Von Herschtribe

dhunter on October 5, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Sorry second half of above was for:
gryphon202 on October 5, 2010 at 8:39 PM

dhunter on October 5, 2010 at 9:19 PM

Lisa Murkowski… the Al Gore of Alaska…

Keep repeating it… It’ll stick…

Khun Joe on October 5, 2010 at 10:24 PM

Lisa, you lost. Now go out and play with the polar bears.

byteshredder on October 5, 2010 at 10:53 PM

She really looks and acts like a nasty piece of work. Don’t Alaskans know that these offices belong to them and not the Murkowski family?

flataffect on October 5, 2010 at 11:09 PM

If Alaskans have any backbone and self-respect at all, they will deliver an unmistakable humiliation to this arrogant bee-yotch, and the criminals who support her.

Adjoran on October 5, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Heard the ad tonight and it is somewhat childish and sarcastic(and, I’m told inaccurate in places). On the other hand, Murkowski is a sore loser who seems to think she’ s entitled to that seat. I suspect she’s managed to turn off a lot of Alaskans anyway, with or without the ad.

jeanie on October 5, 2010 at 11:27 PM

She’s running strictly as a spoiler. Her inner Socialist is coming out and her absolute hatred of anything Palin still burns too brightly to ignore.

Burn, Baby Burn!

Ogabe on October 5, 2010 at 11:52 PM

I found this move to be astonishing. Since when do political ads NOT spin technical facts? On Greta, she was actually scrutinizing the ad for what it was left out, and I about fell out of my chair.

Apologists for Lisa M. have truly stunned me on this one. I’ve not heard of anything being pulled ad-wise except those ads that are bluntly racist and offensive beyond the pale to people.

Ah well…..maybe I’m wrong.

AnninCA on October 6, 2010 at 8:46 AM

She looks like every wizened dimocrat so why wouldn’t this rino fight to the end like the spoiled entitlement baby she is

PatriotPete on October 6, 2010 at 12:44 PM