Poll: What was the Obamateurism of the Week?

posted at 9:00 am on September 26, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

Time to wake up, folks, and go through the academic exercise of choosing the Obamateurism of the Week!  Long before Obama became President, the Creator failed to endow him with executive talent, and he hasn’t absorbed much in his first two years on the job, either.  As a result, more and more people have begun to realize that empty suits are a dime a dozen in Chicago … or at least four for a dollar.

Previous 2010 “winners”:

Got an Obamateurism of the Day? If you see a foul-up by Barack Obama, e-mail it to me at obamaisms@edmorrissey.com with the quote and the link to the Obamateurism. I’ll post the best Obamateurisms on a daily basis, depending on how many I receive. Include a link to your blog, and I’ll give some link love as well. And unlike Slate, I promise to end the feature when Barack Obama leaves office.

Illustrations by Chris Muir of Day by Day. Be sure to read the adventures of Sam, Zed, Damon, and Jan every day!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

im gonna hafta really think about this choice this week….

I will have to vote later.

ted c on September 26, 2010 at 9:03 AM

all of them are winners, but leaving “the Creator” out when quoting the Declarartion is simply inexcusable.

Willie on September 26, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Describing the Spanish empire as Mexicans, it was ignorant and insulting to everyone on both sides of the border.

rob verdi on September 26, 2010 at 9:05 AM

“Folks wake up!This is not some academic exercise”…”We cannot absorb a terrorist attack”…not with spinesless Obama in the White House.

philly_PA on September 26, 2010 at 9:07 AM

I had to go with the “Mexicans here long before us” one because it is completely emblematic of Obama’s lack of any knowledge of History.

All of them are good choices but I don’t believe he left out the Creator by accident and the “absorb” comment is more about his lack of empathy rather than a mistake. To me, Obamateurisms have to be actual stupid things done by the Preznit and not blatant attempts to undermine our Republic. :)

Greyledge Gal on September 26, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Obama pwned by the completely unassailable black lady who was tired of defending him was beautiful. It left him flopping around like a freshly caught fish on the riverbank.

Guardian on September 26, 2010 at 9:15 AM

Don’t we all know that our rights come from our Creator?

kelley in virginia on September 26, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Another really tough week.

Ed, when will TEMS be back on podcasts?

Thanos on September 26, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Leaving out the Creator from this countries In the Beginning moment has to be Zero’s most revealing pull back the curtain on the wizard time.

Kissmygrits on September 26, 2010 at 9:18 AM

I think this is going to be a close. Almost all of them demonstrate how Obama changes reality to fit his ideology.

sammypants on September 26, 2010 at 9:19 AM

This was truly a difficult decision to make. For such an esteemed “intellectual” and “brilliant orator,” this clown demonstrates his cluelessness with regularity. It’s too bad that SNL has never seen fit to lampoon his ridiculousness.

onlineanalyst on September 26, 2010 at 9:19 AM

I voted for the “Creator” moment. You can’t edit the founding documents to your liking, bastard.

Vera on September 26, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Willie on September 26, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Yeah, you know that’s a good point. But I always look at these and ask what he does because of those Leftist stripes he wears and what is just rank amateur behavior.

I had to go with absorbing the attack. What ass-clown would dare the bad guys to test the theory? (Remember when President Bush was excoriated for telling them to bring it on?) And what an insensitive buffoon to not at least acknowledge how crippled we were from the 9-11 attack. I think sometimes, the Left too easily minimizes the assessed damage these terrorist did to us or simply are willing to forget it all together.
It is still the greatest danger of our time and it is still the number one thing a good CinC would be concentrating on. Don’t we wish we had one?

hawkdriver on September 26, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Didn’t juggears realize he could have bought Newsweek for that dollar? lol.

scituate_tgr on September 26, 2010 at 9:21 AM

Maybe he passed over the reference to the Creator out of modesty?

snaggletoothie on September 26, 2010 at 9:22 AM

We can absorb a terrorist attack.

I can’t believe I heard those words from the potus.. That’s so wrong on so many fronts. This man is a godless creature who has ZERO connection/feelings for the people he serves.

Keemo on September 26, 2010 at 9:24 AM

I want to see him absorb a brain.

50sGuy on September 26, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Ok, I choose the revisionist history version of Thomas Jefferson’s work on the Declaration of Independence. If Mr. Obama’s worldview does not yield to the fact that we are endowed with rights by our Creator, then he must believe that government is the endower of rights–and by all intents, his pagan view of government is in alignment with that. Rights are given by the state, and withdrawn by the state—and we should be thanking him.

We must present ourselves as worthy to him and beg for kitchens, healthcare, jobs, and maybe we’ll be blessed with a flashy smile and a finger point from him.

Difficult choice, but I chose that one as it is the most dangerous of all of them, IMO.

ted c on September 26, 2010 at 9:27 AM

I would like to see him trot out the “absorption” meme again when Miami, Denver or Minneapolis is left in a smoking ruin….

wretched.

ted c on September 26, 2010 at 9:29 AM

* all of the above

RealMc on September 26, 2010 at 9:30 AM

I went with “The Mexicans” for basically the same reasons as Greyledge Gal above.

Had it been a selection, I would have gone with Barry’s stupid sh!t eating grin about two seconds before Velma Hart undressed him at the townhall meeting.

What was revealing there is the it was evident Barry thought Ms. Hart was going to briefly display some discontent before expressing her undying belief in Dear Leader.

His babbling non-answer to Ms. Hart’s concerns – but, but, look how much money the federal gov’t is spending! – is just further evidence of his complete cluelessness.

pain train on September 26, 2010 at 9:34 AM

Your Obamateurism of the Week posts are always so clever, Ed! So I won’t give you a hard time for misspelling the word you invented in the headline. :)

itsnotaboutme on September 26, 2010 at 9:35 AM

We can will absorb a terrorist attack. Because dang it my speech is written. My plans are in place. My approval rate will soar. And because you never let a crisis go to waste.

meci on September 26, 2010 at 9:37 AM

The first two Obamateurisms are so serious, I can’t understand how the terrorist one is getting so many votes. Of course we can absorb a terrorist attack. We did nine years ago.

itsnotaboutme on September 26, 2010 at 9:39 AM

Obama quotes Declaration, leaves out “endowed by their Creator” and “We can absorb a terrorist attack.”

These are both the scariest things he’s said to date for very different reasons.

I had to go with the “absorb” quote because by his own actions, this is an invitation and a very likely outcome, but his rewriting the Declaration or our history could be more easily turned and used against him.

tru2tx on September 26, 2010 at 9:44 AM

As usual, ALL of the above!

mz.josephine on September 26, 2010 at 9:45 AM

It is hard to choose. This narcissist’s whole presidency has been an Obamateurism.

kingsjester on September 26, 2010 at 9:49 AM

hawkdriver on September 26, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Spot on!

BetseyRoss on September 26, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Last weekend I would have sworn that nothing he could say or do would top the omission of Creator from the Declaration of Independence but he has managed to make it a struggle again.

Cindy Munford on September 26, 2010 at 9:51 AM

These polls used to be fun in a dark and twisted kind of way, but I’m exhausted. I don’t want to gape at mangled bodies and wreckage anymore. I just want it to stop.

ElectricPhase on September 26, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Mr. President needs to shut up and listen once in a while instead of spouting off about things he really hasn’t taken the time to research. Isn’t he about due for another vacation? I don’t know why they bothered to redecorate the Oval office, he sure doesn’t spend much time in it.

scalleywag on September 26, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Maybe WE and HE can absorb another terrorist attack but I would not care to use that argument with anyone who lost someone in 9/11.

jeanie on September 26, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Hmmmm?! Who does he think gives inalienable rights then?

And even I know Mexico became independent from Spain after the US became independent from Britain.

Crux Australis on September 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM

I no longer believe that anything he does is an amatuer mistake. He is a deliberate a$$hole.

rollthedice on September 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Don’t we all know that our rights come from our Creator?

kelley in virginia on September 26, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Apparently one of us 52% of voters don’t.

TugboatPhil on September 26, 2010 at 10:05 AM

Truly difficult choices, but I went with the 4 apples for $1. This seemed to symbolize so many things about Obama: 1) Clueless about everyday life and expenses 2) Choosing apples because that’s what we “little people” should eat because we’re ALL getting obese 3) $1 is a emblematic of our shrinking economy and the de-valuing of all things American 4) Apples are as American as “apple pie” so choosing these should make us believe that he isn’t foreign (a closet Muslim)

texabama on September 26, 2010 at 10:05 AM

Willie on September 26, 2010 at 9:04 AM

It was inexcusable, but it was not amateurish. I believe he did it on purpose.

I went for the Mexican thing. He really knows nothing about history and it is amateurish of him to have hired speech writers who also know nothing of history.

Kafir on September 26, 2010 at 10:06 AM

No problem absorbing the terror attack, unless you have friends or relatives killed, then it’s best to take some aspirin with it.

tarpon on September 26, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Can I buy four choices for a dollar?

backwoods conservative on September 26, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Tuff choice this week. BO would have problems as a contestant on “Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader”

Wade on September 26, 2010 at 10:17 AM

“We can absorb a terrorist attack”. It’s one thing to think it, it’s another to say it out loud. Bad job, Zero.

joejm65 on September 26, 2010 at 10:19 AM

I’m going with a terrorist one, but this week was the hardest to choose…
Giving the vendor a buck for the apples just kills me. What an arrogant @ss. And clueless too. I bet W would have dropped a $20 and said ‘keep the change’.

mnmom on September 26, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Obama quotes Declaration, leaves out “endowed by their Creator”

This made me shake my head in disgust.

“We can absorb a terrorist attack.”

This chilled me to the bone.

I went with this.

Gang-of-One on September 26, 2010 at 10:19 AM

a dollar?……

apples are $.99 to $2.99 a pound.

ted c on September 26, 2010 at 10:22 AM

I didn’t think he could top misquoting the declaration and he came pretty darn close with the ‘absorb terror attack’…
had to stick with that, it is the bedrock of this nation…

cmsinaz on September 26, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Really hard choice this week. Decided to go with the Declaration. POTUS omitting parts of the D of I that he obviously doesn’t like is just creepy.

Lizzy on September 26, 2010 at 10:25 AM

I can hardly categorize Obamateurisms by degree of offensiveness (or stupidity) anymore.

At some point the endless parade of gaffes, blunders and missteps begins to blur into one continuous assault on the senses.

cruadin on September 26, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Almost all of them demonstrate how Obama changes reality to fit his ideology.

sammypants on September 26, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Exactly.

AZCoyote on September 26, 2010 at 10:33 AM

I choose the terrorist attack because it shows how little he cares about anyone but himself. 3000 people died in 9/11. 3000 families lost that day, sure they still go on with their heart ripped out.
This man sees nothing great about america, it people and could care less about any of us except to get what he wants. FUBO.

Gracelynn on September 26, 2010 at 10:36 AM

This was a tough call between his leaving out the Creator and saying that Mexicans were here before us.LOL!
Is this guy the biggest putz or what?!

Jenfidel on September 26, 2010 at 10:37 AM

texabama on September 26, 2010 at 10:05 AM

Actually, the story on NPR was that Mr. President was in that market to buy cheesecakes. It was the produce vendor who suggested he buy some apples, so buying something healthy like the rest of us are supposed to was apparently an afterthought.

scalleywag on September 26, 2010 at 10:38 AM

I went for number two. Not knowing the history of America, given his current position, is the work of an amateur.

One was deliberate.

Three was merely a matter of opinion.

Four was accurate – you have already done so.

Five was ignorance – and I also would not know the price of an apple.

OldEnglish on September 26, 2010 at 10:43 AM

And the most underplayed comment of the week

Mr. President is pathetic.

scalleywag on September 26, 2010 at 10:46 AM

“We can absorb a terrorist attack.”

He really likes to taunt his enemies doesn’t he? What a foolish remark to make. Actually it goes way beyond foolish.

WhoU4 on September 26, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Don’t we all know that our rights come from our Creator?

kelley in virginia on September 26, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Not anymore . . . our rights come from the government now.

Sowell Disciple on September 26, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Obama says Mexicans were here “long before America was even an idea”; Mexico created from New Spain in 1821

At first bizarre, then revelatory. Obama identifies with the brown people of Mexico, believing they have a greater claim to any land because of their closer genetic ties to the indigenous people. The white conquerors of America are last in his sympathies. Illegal aliens are bold, courageous, entitled, taking back their own land. This fits well w/ D’Souza’s recent book on Obama’s anti-colonial sympathies. But here, in one short faux pas, he basically comes out and says it — the brown oppressed people are superior to the white suppressors.

Paul-Cincy on September 26, 2010 at 10:51 AM

Trying to decide this week’s OOTW yet again is killer. I voted for “creator” after Duh Won decided to perform his own edit on The Declaration of Independence, which is typical of liberals. They’ve been selectively editing history to push their warped ideals in public schools for waaaay too long. I had to choose between that and the terrorist attack comment. These people are so out of touch it is amazing. Funny how Barry knows how much arugula costs, but not apples.

Philly on September 26, 2010 at 10:51 AM

I had to go with the Mexican quote, because he made that statement only six days after Mexico’s bicentennial, which was an enormous event in Mexico.

Rambotito on September 26, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Another target rich environment.

jnelchef on September 26, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Much has been reported about the all too frequent vacations, but right now, it seems like a blessing to have him out of the W.H. If he is not doing something evil, he is speaking something evil. Take another trip, Barack, and buy some shrimp.

mobydutch on September 26, 2010 at 11:06 AM

I would participate in these threads if they were titled, Obamination of the Day/Week. I simply cannot relegate my outrage at Obama’s actions to mere amateurism.

paul1149 on September 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM

In the true spirit of the “isms” (foul-ups), I would have to eliminate his leaving out the Creator in his quote. THAT was intentional. His Mexicans reference wins the day.

Mr_Magoo on September 26, 2010 at 11:12 AM

I NEVER get this right! I blame too many good targets.
This week I picked “academic exercise”. This man has treated his presidency as an academic exercise for which the public is giving him a failing grade- a good solid D-

mad scientist on September 26, 2010 at 11:12 AM

Most amateurish: deliberately misquoting the Declaration of Independence

There Goes The Neighborhood on September 26, 2010 at 11:24 AM

I equate an “Obamateurism” with total CLUELESSNESS,
so I picked the apple-buying option.
The other choices are merely natural outcroppings of his belief system, not amateurish.
The weeks when they’re ALL from within the man himself, are the toughest weeks. sigh.
What a maroon.

pambi on September 26, 2010 at 11:28 AM

It was too hard to pick one this week,so I went with the generality:”this is not an academic exercise”,because everything Bambi does is an academic exercise.

DDT on September 26, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Voted for leaving out our Creator in the Declaration of Independence. This week is definitely an “all of the above.”

Obama is a disgusting little man and a sociopath!

GrannyDee on September 26, 2010 at 11:31 AM

And the most underplayed comment of the week

Mr. President is pathetic.

scalleywag on September 26, 2010 at 10:46 AM

W. O. W.
How come that is under the radar? Oh, because he’s a Dem.

itsnotaboutme on September 26, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Bammie learned basic history in Indonesia (complete loss) and in his Hawaiian touchy-feely basket-weaving private school, so history is an enormous hole in his education. At all the elite colleges he attended, it’s possible that he never took a single history class. His democratic primary and Republican opponents should learn to work this angle. I don’t expect liberal ‘journalists’ to ever go there, but if his opponents can open a crack there, more Americans might see what a fool this kid is.

slickwillie2001 on September 26, 2010 at 11:44 AM

My first choice had to be hussein’s gratuitous show of his contempt for the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob; for God the Father of Christ and of Christians – all wrapped up in a little bonus – hussein’s unashamed censoring of the Declaration of Independence.

My strong second choice is the cavalier “we can absorb a terrorist attack” statement. WE can absorb a terrorist attack? Who is this WE that berri speaks of? Will he or any of his family ever be injured or lose their lives as thousands did on 9/11, or the thirteen and unborn baby at Fort Hood; the injured man and his murdered companion at the Alabama recruiting center, and by the grace of God, hundreds barely avoiding being blown to bits on Christmas Day ’09 and in a crowded Times Square? Not in a million years. And let’s not forget the thousands around the world who are daily victims of this hateful insanity founded by a bloodthirsty pedophile 1400 years ago.

If one thinks about it, “we can absorb a terrorist attack” reveals a horrifically ugly, unfeeling man who really means ” ‘THEY’ can absorb a terrorist attack”.

Yes, those Bible, God and gun clingers, those rube targets with undefended borders and a dhimmi “president” through whose words, actions and inaction invites an attack on those flyover hayseeds who are unceasingly agitating to destroy his communist dreams from his father.

“Yeah, I said it”, smirks berri. “Let the bitter clingers abosorb it. That’s the plan and I’m just giving you all heads up, for as long as you get to keep your heads, that is”. snickers smugly with feet on Oval Office desk as he takes another bite of waffle smothered with five flavors of ice cream and topped with gourmet Iranian dates.

tigerlily on September 26, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Leaving out “Creator.”

You could tell he saws it on TOTUS and didn’t want to mouth it.

After all, the Declaraion of Independence referenced the Christian God, which is naturally quite offensive to Hussein Obooba.

Akzed on September 26, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Or maybe he saw “Creator,” thought “crater” which brought to mind his poll numbers and caused him to mangle the speech.

Akzed on September 26, 2010 at 12:13 PM

They’re all winners losers.

FIFM

Shy Guy on September 26, 2010 at 12:25 PM

846 days left, if he finishes out his term.

petefrt on September 26, 2010 at 12:26 PM

I would have to go with the Mexicans were here first:

This is the same song we hear from all the illegals, WHO BUILT AMERICA, it sure as hell wasn’t the mexicans, and if they “took back their country it would be like mexico,”
who would support them with all the gringos gone.

You just can’t cure stupid

Just move on to Canada and claim it was theirs too until they are broke

concernedsenior on September 26, 2010 at 12:34 PM

I couldn’t take the poll.
It was impossible. Maybe an Obamateurism of the hour would be better.

esnap on September 26, 2010 at 1:02 PM

It was the apples.

When there is 9.6% unemployment, the president should have some clue what apples cost when he’s buying them for a photo op. If his next biggest bill was a $20, that’s a failure by his staff or a feature of his stubbornness.

The comment about absorbing an attack was second, but I think he wanted to imply strength, not indifference.

The other 3 were to show unity with his base and therefore not errors or amateur acts, IMO.

alice on September 26, 2010 at 1:12 PM

How about all of the above??!

ohiobabe on September 26, 2010 at 1:19 PM

These are getting tougher ever week.

It was a toss-up between dissing our Creator and O thinking we could “absorb a terrorist attack.” I went went the dissing God, because, for once, O actually said the word “terrorist.”

Beaglemom on September 26, 2010 at 1:29 PM

What a tough one! The runner up should get some kind of prize too.

I went with the mangled quote of the Declaration because Obama is the smartest Constitutional law scholah! evah!

bitsy on September 26, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Went with Mexicans — shows he has no knowledge of history. The endowed remark was deliberate.

rbj on September 26, 2010 at 1:30 PM

rollthedice on September 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM

YEP, I agree with that totally.

elclynn on September 26, 2010 at 1:41 PM

I think both dropping “Our creator” and “absorbing an attack” were deplorable statements and both reflect his amorality and absence of any empathy. They cannot be amateurisms because, in fact, they are part of his makeup, his creed and his profession.
I voted for the shared land with Mexicans statement. It reflects not only the amateurism of him and his speech writers with respect to checking facts, but also the libtard credo of a participation prize for everyone. “Sure, you weren’t there then, but you are here now and it is crucial that you feel included and wanted.”

ya2daup on September 26, 2010 at 1:43 PM

rbj on September 26, 2010 at 1:30 PM

He knows history, just CHOOSES to revise it to suit whoever he is speaking with/to at the time.

elclynn on September 26, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Just move on to Canada and claim it was theirs too until they are broke

concernedsenior on September 26, 2010 at 12:34 PM

You’re right, ‘Mexicans’ have as much of a claim on Canada as they do the Southwestern USA.

slickwillie2001 on September 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Apples. Pure Obamatuerism.

Leaving the Creator out was the job of a professional Marxist, and he knew exactly what he was doing.

reaganaut on September 26, 2010 at 2:52 PM

slickwillie2001

You totally missed the point I was trying to make, say we gave the Southwest to Mexico, it would then become the same cesspool that Mexico is. So what would they accomplish.

Mexicans are so “Viva Mexico” here in the USA why don’t they try to make their own country livable instead of coming here illegally and then complaining.

concernedsenior on September 26, 2010 at 4:14 PM

This has to have been the hardest poll yet. Too bad you can only choose one.

free on September 26, 2010 at 4:54 PM

It was seeing his absolute disdain of seeing “By our Creator” as he read but refused to say those words that made me vote for it.

But then the Lies coming from the White House that these were not on the teleprompter. This was so horrible. I mean either he is so use to using the teleprompter that he will not even look at the audience when he can or he figured better to lie than admit that he would not say those words. Either way makes him an idiot.

But when he omitted GOD from the constitution. It made me for the first time actually wonder seriously. Is this man evil enough to qualify as an Anti-Christ. I still doubt this but am no longer positive he is not. Figure November will tell. One thing for sure. He has not done a single thing that would make me think him Christian. He seems to have only hate for Christians and Jews. He seems to love all things Muslim and atheist (they are the same IMHO). Although he did do his acting class last Sunday at that DC church.

Steveangell on September 26, 2010 at 5:00 PM

concernedsenior on September 26, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Hey. They are excellent thieves.

They come here to steal. Complaining is just a part of the con. Besides some hit the jackpot and get to steal from us citizenship and free goodies for life.

I do not blame them. Complaining accomplished nothing at home except more violence. They just come here because we are so stupid we will give them stuff for free. Do not blame them in the least. I blame the Republicans. I mean the Democrats have wanted to destroy America for at least 100 years so they are just doing their thing. But the Republicans. They are filthy Liars. They say they will enforce the border when facing election then do every thing they can to allow illegal immigration once in office.

Republicans are the biggest problem in America. At least far too many of them. Thank GOD that some are gone. I pray McCain has changed but he will have to prove it. So far he smells like a rotten fish to me.

Steveangell on September 26, 2010 at 5:15 PM

This has been a ripe week. I had to go with the attack one though, predominantly because it indicates that he has very little idea of what a government, any government is for. Even the barbarian tribes understood that if you let to many outside powers squick your tribesmen, you don’t have a tribe anymore.

Voyager on September 26, 2010 at 5:50 PM

the Creator failed to endow him

Yes, that much is clear.

RINO in Name Only on September 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Steveangell

I think you have it wrong, the progressives have hijacked the Democratic party, and half of the Republican party.
Hilary Clinton- I am a Modern Progressive
Megan McCain- I am a Modern Progressive(Wonder where she got that phrase from)

This is basically what the Tea Party is fighting and taking flack from both parties, it is true that most Politicians are liars and power hungry, Murkowski, Castle,Crist, there is no party loyalty just power at any cost.

It will take awhile but they will fall one at a time.

concernedsenior on September 26, 2010 at 6:21 PM

I see Obama as a godless man, so his omitting the reference to our Creator was not amateurish, but calculated.

I voted for the “four for a dollar”. That’s amateurish.

He’s only generous when it comes to other people’s money.

Pazman on September 26, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Censoring the Declaration is despicable.

Ceding Mexico the historical moral highground is a close second for a way to damage the nation through this boob’s arrogant incompetence.

Barack Hubris Obama.

profitsbeard on September 26, 2010 at 7:19 PM

concernedsenior We may be on the same page.

I was being sarcastic. But let me tell you sometimes it really seems like every Republican in Office has been CoOpted by the Progressives.

In reality perhaps only have have been. Just the other half do are so beaten up on they will not stand up for their principals.

I mean asking for a Birth Certificate should not be a big deal. Yet here we are. I mean he should produce it just to prove these “Birthers” wrong. But he will not and neither will hardly any in Congress ask that he produce it. Then they have a cow if anyone but his highness (only in his mind) uses his actual middle name Hussian. I mean his full name is three Muslim names. But no one dare wonder if he is or was Muslim. His father Muslim his step Father Muslim Registered Muslim in a Muslim country where two hours a day was Muslim religious study and Muslim students were required to pray. But he claims he was never Muslim. America is a laughing stock. But almost no Republicans will stand up against this man.

Yes I blame the Republicans. The Democrats left no chance go by dissing GW Bush seems Republicans leave no chance go by defending the indefensible day in and day out. Shame on them. They should be screaming day in and day out “Enough of this Marxist loving tool we have as a President who was Muslim his entire childhood and now lies about it. While choosing Preacher after Preacher that no Christian would ever consider attending their Black Value White hating Jesus ought be killed services.”

Steveangell on September 26, 2010 at 11:24 PM

Once again, we need an “All of the Above” choice this week!!

landlines on September 26, 2010 at 11:59 PM

Not only is Obama quite obviously an idiot, but I think it’s high time that we start calling out the candy-ass RINOs who spent the campaign talking about how “brilliant” he is.

You have to be stupid to think this guy is smart. He’s a nitwit.

Jaibones on September 27, 2010 at 12:14 AM

Once again, we need an “All of the Above” choice this week!!

landlines on September 26, 2010 at 11:59 PM

+ Eleventy

Jaibones on September 27, 2010 at 12:14 AM

Stevenangell

I think we are on the same page and I feel the same frustration that you do, the left has nothing to offer but name calling, the establishment right will not give up their power no matter what it does to the nation.

I am a senior and feel the only message both sides are giving is OOHHH we can’t cut Social Security(Was a healthy trust fund until the Dems. made it pari of the general fund)now it is a big slush fund used for everything, this is the main reason they don’t want to let younger payers control their own contributions. Medicare also has employees contributing(no choice) plus seniors have at least $100.00 a month deducted from their SS checks.

IN CONTRAST: They never mention cutting welfare, or Medicaid whose recipients contribute nothing.

HOW ABOUT CUTTING FOREIGN AID, we give aid to 150 countries, or us buying cook stoves for the world when in America 1 in 7 live in poverty.

We need to get out of UN,IMF,OPEC, bring our troops home from all foreign countries and let them pay for their own security, if this makes us isolationists that’s okay with me,sc##w this New World Order,Global Governance crap so a few uberrich elitists can control the world, Soros for one comes to mind.

concernedsenior on September 27, 2010 at 10:37 AM