Video: Rove doubles down against O’Donnell

posted at 5:34 pm on September 15, 2010 by Allahpundit

He’s not technically “against her,” but in rattling off her dirty laundry instead of giving the standard “we need to unite” post-election pep talk, he’s notably out of step with most of the rest of the righty punditocracy today. It’s too bad, although after last night’s infamous appearance on Hannity, he’s sure to be a RINO scapegoat in November if she loses no matter what he says or does now. Better to have him up there on the ledge where he can be pushed than to have him climb down, no? Castle, who’s refused to endorse her thus far, also really needs to put his hard feelings aside and do the right thing here. Even with today’s fundraising bonanza, the only shot she has at the seat is more money, money, money, but his donors are wavering and may walk away in loyalty if he holds a grudge. Must be tough for Castle to hear repeatedly that he’s a cancer on the GOP whose victory would set back the conservative cause even more than a Democratic win and then, in a moment’s notice, be told that the GOP’s survival in Delaware depends on his endorsement. But politics is a tough business. Patterico managed to put his hard feelings aside to back her. How about it, Mike?

One fun possibility to mull over here: A commenter e-mailed this morning wondering whether Rove might be deliberately antagonizing tea partiers to keep them angry and motivated and donating to O’Donnell. I don’t buy it, but Rove’s just Machiavellian enough that I can’t bring myself to discount it entirely either. If the only shot at this seat now is to generate massive Republican turnout, and if a surefire way to generate that turnout is to give them an establishment boogeyman to “send a message” to, then why wouldn’t Rove be that boogeyman? Him and Rush, playing good cop/bad cop! A bit too clever by half, right? Ah well.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Everyone is entitled to their opinion…

Khun Joe on September 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM

I livedthrough Bush 2006, Bush 2006, and the 2006 & 2008 elections

ROVE is overrated and not that smart

picklesgap on September 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Interesting posit. Karl Rove is indeed pretty bleeping smart.

SlimyBill on September 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Should be bush 2005, bush 2006

picklesgap on September 15, 2010 at 5:37 PM

So, Mr. Rove, when will your column debut at Huffington Post?

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on September 15, 2010 at 5:37 PM

I think O’Don is going to be harder for Allah to leg go of than Meggy was.

Immolate on September 15, 2010 at 5:38 PM

I would dearly love for this to be a MMB moment.

Alas…

Scott H on September 15, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Hey Rove, Castle, and the rest: you are the ones burning the bridges here. Don’t be surprised to find out you’re the ones that are stranded on the island. We are moving forward with or without you. Frankly, I think it’s the same either way.

azkag on September 15, 2010 at 5:39 PM

AP, help a guy out. HotAir has embargoed unintentionally the other big Tea Party win last night that could actually help in November: New York’s gubernatorial.

I’m as bullish on Carl Paladino as Rush is, and doubly so since now the entire statewide gubernatorial ticket is from Western New York. He’s got more money than Lazio could raise in a year, and has been willing to campaign five times as hard.

So, Allah, if you would, a shout-out?

KingGold on September 15, 2010 at 5:40 PM

ROVE is overrated and not that smart

picklesgap on September 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM

This. Wasn’t he spending time campaigning in California in the waning days of the 2000 Presidential Campaign? Yeah, because everyone knew that election was going to come down to California. Wasn’t this the guy who could barely squeak Bush past John “I voted for it before I voted against it” Kerry? This guy is a political genius?

Proud Rino on September 15, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Maybe Rove stared at the new dem logo too long and is now under their control.

darwin on September 15, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Mr. Rove try turning your oppo research to the opposition not the candidate that just won on our side.

fourdeucer on September 15, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Most of the rinos are pulling that b.s. in various degrees. Don’t think it goes unnoticed just because someone slips in the word “unite” in their rant.

Blake on September 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM

LOL, I appreaciate your humerous attempt at restoring Rove’s repuation, but it is dead.

Pushing amnesty was bad enough, losing Congress in 2006 was worse, and his O’Donnell rants have been the final nail in the coffin.

Norwegian on September 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM

I like Karl, he’s a smart guy and he’s good at strategery but he’s no Conservative, he’s a party man with his elite credentials on his sleeve.

I don’t blame him for saying it as he sees it but Rush has a valid point, Karl’s got a problem with target recognition.

Speakup on September 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM

I think Rove knows something about Christine..

PS..Why would he double down..:)

Dire Straits on September 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM

And this is helpful how?

sandee on September 15, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Rove must be taking lessons from Barry on digging a hole.

GarandFan on September 15, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Rove does not, and never has, remind me of Niccolo Machiavelli. He is far more reminding of another historical figure. Judas Iscariot was noting but a low, premature Karl Rove.

Luka on September 15, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Being Contrary Allah? … and I thought I was. heh.

upinak on September 15, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Coons isn’t going for this approach. It’s too obvious why Castle lost. And she said it herself, Delaware is small, people get to know you, and a personal smear campaign won’t work.

Coons was just on Matthews, and sure enough, he was a polite as could be about her on a personal issue.

Karl, on the other hand, is doing the dirty work for Coons. That lets Coons totally off the hook.

There’s no way that Rove is trying to help her. He’s very clearly in the same camp as Castle was, who seemed offended that she was his opponent.

AnninCA on September 15, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Karl Rove last night lost all the respect that I ever had for him. He has turned out to be just another Washington sleazeball. Rush said today and he and Rove are good buddies,that he never heard Rove ever talk about a democrat like he has trashed Christine O’Donnell. Could it be that Rove is just another RINO.

flintstone on September 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM

In NH: Ovide concedes outright to Ayotte.

No recount.

Abby Adams on September 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM

It’s funny how all these moderates demanding a big tent and party unity end up being such sore losers. Scofwlaslaza, orange tan, specter, all traitors. As far as I can tell, the moderates’ (I include a lot of libertarian trash here) idea of compromise is that they get everything they want, and if they don’t, they throw a tantrum. Party unity my ass. *spits*

Darth Executor on September 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM

If he is being Machiavellian now, will he ever admit the strategy you described? If he does not, he will be an official tool in some conservative circles. If he does, what can you believe about what he says in the future?

yubley on September 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM

I think O’Don is going to be harder for Allah to leg go of than Meggy was.

Immolate on September 15, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Was that Freudian? :)

DrMagnolias on September 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM

I called the Rovian strategy earlier while people were pissing back and forth about textbooks. So don’t go stealing my thunder, AP (yeah yeah I know the commenter emailed you this morning….allegedley :P)

YellowDawg on September 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Tokyo Rove, indeed.

itzWicks on September 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM

What else should you expect? He’s s friggin’ Longhorn!

Saw ‘em off! ::whoop!::

cannonball on September 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM

And this is helpful how?

sandee on September 15, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Only thing I can think of is he`s trying to drive indies, moderate democrat voters to her side………. Or he`s just being a sore loser.

ThePrez on September 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Rove can build the GZ Mosque. Or burn a book. But he just ought not do that. Rove is dense. Lazy.

chaswv on September 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Judas Iscariot was noting but a low, premature Karl Rove.

There’s a healthy perspective. Isn’t/wasn’t Mike Castle supposed to be Judas, though? “True conservative” iconography can be confusing.

Allahpundit on September 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM

PS..Why would he double down..:)

Dire Straits on September 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM

You sure it isn’t the KFC double down?

upinak on September 15, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Maybe Rove stared at the new dem logo too long and is now under their control.

darwin on September 15, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Perfect!

gary4205 on September 15, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Notice that the NH teaparty candidate was the ONLY one to take defeat graciously.

This business of how these candidates aren’t good enough is really starting to be an obvious misjudgment.

AnninCA on September 15, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Rove must of had a financial stake in Castle.

That’s the only thing that could drive him over the deep end.

rickyricardo on September 15, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Allah,
Have you read Rove’s book? It goes a long way in explaining him. The man’s brilliant. That’s not to say he’s always in the right place (in his judgments) at the right time, but he is brilliant.

I think O’Donnell would do well to listen to him advise her to get her house in order and come forth with the responses she needs to criticisms before the O-D’s pounce on her. It’s only to her advantage to do that.

Rove wants to win. Period. That’s his motivation. Win. Period.

Texas Gal on September 15, 2010 at 5:48 PM

re: good cop/bad cop

Occam’s razor, conspiracies are really difficult to keep secret, co-ordinate, and pull off. Go with the simple explanation, Rove was saying what he really believes.

Skandia Recluse on September 15, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Allahpundit on September 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM

I don’t expect Castle/Rove to give back their 30 pieces of silver anytime soon.

Good Solid B-Plus on September 15, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Rove and Krauthammer are very intelligent men. But they broke the 11th commandment.

John the Libertarian on September 15, 2010 at 5:49 PM

ThePrez on September 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM

I mentioned that on the Rush thread, but was called an idiot and a bunch of other names. So to each their own I guess.

upinak on September 15, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Of course the GOP is in trouble when we’re pushing candidates like O’Donnell. My gawd the woman can’t control her own personal finances, let alone be thought to manage billions of our taxpayer $$$.

Something’s really wrong when so many are willing to throw Karl Rove under the bus…one of the best GOP strategists since Lee Atwater Jr. to come along. Better watch ourselves.

JetBoy on September 15, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Judas Iscariot was noting but a low, premature Karl Rove.

Luka on September 15, 2010 at 5:44 PM

C’mon that is a little over the top..:)

Dire Straits on September 15, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Rove. Phone. Home.

chaswv on September 15, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Good cop/bad cop? More like whiney good-ol-boy.

Limerick on September 15, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Time for Rove to go away for a couple months. The very last thing Republicans need now is sore losers trying to rehash the fight they lost and working against the party.

My opinion of Rove has gone way down in the past 24 hours.

Go away little loser.

American Elephant on September 15, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Thanks for Bush, p3nis breath.

truth2power on September 15, 2010 at 5:51 PM

You know…

This really reminds me of Rove taking to the airwaves to refute all those years of lies and smears against President Bush, and delivering the laundry list of why the Country couldn’t afford to elect Imam Obowma, or spelling out in detail the Liberal Democratic policies of Social Engineering by Barney Frank and Chris Dodd that eventually collapsed our economy…

Oh, wait!

Seven Percent Solution on September 15, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Wasn’t Rove the genius who thought it’d be clever for Bush not to bother defending himself against all those “troubling questions” from Dems like he started a war for oil and faked WMD charges? Why, yes. I believe he was.

Laura Curtis on September 15, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Hey, let’s quit interviewing Rove on Fox, and sit back and enjoying watching MSNBC hold their nose while they have him on to bash Republicans!

drunyan8315 on September 15, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Rove must of had a financial stake in Castle.

That’s the only thing that could drive him over the deep end.

rickyricardo on September 15, 2010 at 5:48 PM

He’s definitely frustrated. He couldn’t wait to be scathing and spell out all the same campaign attack points this morning.

I still think Palin and O’Donnell bested him. Palin was polite but called him one of the establishment Machine types, and O’Donnell wasn’t shy about saying that he was licking his wounds over this one.

AnninCA on September 15, 2010 at 5:51 PM

“True conservative” iconography can be confusing.

Allahpundit on September 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Like antagonizing “true conservatives” is going to do a hell of a lot of good.

ddrintn on September 15, 2010 at 5:51 PM

“A bit too clever by half, right?”

Wrong. A bit to clever by the full enchilada. Rove’s an elitist Rino who finds it pretty easy to get pissed with conservatives at the drop of a hat but spends eight friggin years in the White House taking every piece of excrement the libs throw at him and his boss.

Rove’s a fraud. Get gone, Karl.

ncjetsfan on September 15, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Thanks for Bush, p3nis breath.

truth2power on September 15, 2010 at 5:51 PM

You may want to floss.

chaswv on September 15, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Plausible. Primaries are over, after all.

Patrick Ishmael on September 15, 2010 at 5:52 PM

ROve could have talked about McCain. But he takes on O’Donnell? WTF. W or Darth ought to remind him. CONSERVATIVES elect people.

chaswv on September 15, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Karl’s ego is rather large.

He does not do criticism well.

Mr. Joe on September 15, 2010 at 5:53 PM

MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT – Its his God-awful complete bungling of the Bush administration years that gave us Obama, the Pelosi Congress, Obamacare, and all the other mayhem that has just about completely ruined our republic. Stick a sock in it Karl. Dope.

sbvft contributor on September 15, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Man! This is really stupid! Let it go Mr. Rove; so you got a “beat down” from the Tea Party; take it like man. How do we know O’D can’t win? Why not pull together and at least try? You made your case on Hannity — you lost — What? You’d rather concede to the Dem and be “right” about O’D than try to pull out a victory? If she losses now I’ll blame Mr. Rove and NRC before I blame the Tea Party!

What a hack!

rebuzz on September 15, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I think Rove knows something about Christine..

PS..Why would he double down..:)

Dire Straits on September 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM

If as we’re assured she’s dead meat anyway, what does it matter WHAT he knows?

Anyway, would it be too much to ask Rove and other GOP figures to do as much opposition research on, oh, the Democrats as they’ve done on O’Donnell?

ddrintn on September 15, 2010 at 5:55 PM

What an ELITIST POS.

I’m 20 years out and still paying my school loans.

I couldn’t get the official copy of my diploma until 12 years after I finished because I couldn’t pay off my debt that I owed directly to the school.

The IRS dropped their lien as a computer mistake.

She had financial difficulties you boneheaded elitist idiot. Does this disqualify me if I ever run too?

PastorJon on September 15, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Rove’s fLOSS tastes like DeMINT. Get used to it. Dork.

chaswv on September 15, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I just wish Rove would live up to his Dr. Evil reputation, only do it against the other guys, not his team-mates!

drunyan8315 on September 15, 2010 at 5:55 PM

My opinion of Rove has gone way down in the past 24 hours.

Go away little loser.

American Elephant on September 15, 2010 at 5:50 PM

I mean, are you serious?

JetBoy on September 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM

The pubs just don’t get it, and neither do the donks. The point is to throw a steel bar into the gears. Gridlock or no grid lock, it is the sound of the machine getting gobsmacked that matters.

Limerick on September 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Allahpundit on September 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM

You’re just jealous that you’re no longer HA’s most vilified, candy-assed, Chamberlainesque Judas.

MadisonConservative on September 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Is this some Rovian double-reverse psychology mind trick to fire up the T-party voters? That’s what the voices in my head are saying.

jdpaz on September 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Are the Dems going to start pointing to Karl and say listen to him all of sudden? To most Dems I know Karl is pure evil.

Caper29 on September 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Karl Rove is smart but his ego gets in the way. Times have changed and he still thinks you still win elections the old fashioned way. Buying them.

His insulated existense in the beltway has not served him well.

Vince on September 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Time for Rove to go away for a couple months.

American Elephant on September 15, 2010 at 5:50 PM

I’ve heard Cuba is nice this time of year. Or Mexico, which Rove seems to have a particular fondness for.

Norwegian on September 15, 2010 at 5:57 PM

From Delaware: We had to enter into deep introspection for this primary. No decisions were easy. There is no better person on earth than Congressman Castle. But his voting record clearly leaned liberal. This left him vulnerable and Ms O’Donnell had to pick up the slack. We had to adjust the metrics some. We did our job.

obleo on September 15, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Plausible. Primaries are over, after all.

Patrick Ishmael on September 15, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Did you guys see his face in that Sean Hannity interview. He was hurt. He wasn’t faking anything
The best explantion is that him and Mike castle are good friends and he feels O’do hit below the belt and really is crazy.
I think it is that simple. He hates O’donnell and likes Mike Castle.

kangjie on September 15, 2010 at 5:57 PM

MadisonConservative on September 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM

yeah, but you were his flunky. / :)

upinak on September 15, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Rove looks like a horse
Standing alone on Main Street,
Surrounded by cars…

Haiku Guy on September 15, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Drudge: ‘Unelectable’ Rubio opens 14-point lead over Crist…

Take heed RINOs.

drunyan8315 on September 15, 2010 at 5:58 PM

He said nothing about Coons.

WTF?

Saltysam on September 15, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Karl Rove is generally a mild-mannered guy who provides thoughtful commentary and shares some pretty interesting insights into politics. I think he was quite upset by the results last night and said some stuff he genuinely believes in a bit less diplomatic a manner than he should have. Still, he’s good at what he does, and I’ll be forever grateful that he helped Bush to defeat Gore and Kerry. George W. Bush had his flaws, but both of those turkeys would have been far worse. Rove plays to win and it must have just galled him to see a winnable seat likely slip out of our hands for a lifetime.

That said, it’s over. Time to move on. Ms. O’Donnell is the candidate. Hopefully, she’ll give it a good try and make the Dems pay some cash for winning the seat.

In the meantime, it’s fantastic that our candidates are doing so well in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Florida! This does not bode well for Obama in 2012.

Jill1066 on September 15, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Wow I thought I heard Cue ball Carville for a moment, what is this mans problem?

Bobnormal on September 15, 2010 at 5:59 PM

ddrintn on September 15, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I have said Rove was a little over the top..But I would be careful to discount him..:)

Dire Straits on September 15, 2010 at 5:59 PM

I like Karl Rove and think he’s pretty smart, but remember, he was the “mastermind” of a Big Government Republican, George Bush. Boo hoo we lost any chance to capture the senate! Oh, puh-leese, cry me a #!@*ing river! Yes, maybe, and we avoided loading up on more Arlen Specters and securing committee chairs for the old establishment bulls and repeating the big government ways of George Bush and Ton DeLay until the Democrats kick’em out…but the country continues its journey down the drain.

cartooner on September 15, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Well it worked on me. Everyone contribute a little just in case…

mike_NC9 on September 15, 2010 at 6:00 PM

O’Donnell is not vetted. This alone causes bungholes across the GOP to pucker. Rove’s included. If George Soros just bought an ex-boyfriend of hers his own tropical island, they wouldn’t release the sex tape right away. They’re waiting on a full-on establishment embrace before it hits.

By the same token, if there is anything truly damaging the media has on her, the media won’t hit her with it until they can smear the whole GOP right along with her.

She may be OK, but nobody’s going to know that at this point. Until that is known, the smart thing would be to keep her at the end of a ten-foot pole, but do it in a way calculated to get her donations from dissidents. That way, she doesn’t lose funding, and if something bad comes out, the damage can be contained.

Sekhmet on September 15, 2010 at 6:00 PM

I dont understand this with us or against us attitude that a lot of you guys have on EVERY issue. If someone doesn’t agree with you on Palin, they are a communist liberal. If someone doesn’t like this O’Donnel woman, then they are a RINO.

thphilli on September 15, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Or is Rove just trying to tell us that the Pubs and Donks will join hands and teach us a ‘lesson’.

Limerick on September 15, 2010 at 6:00 PM

AnninCA on September 15, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Oooooh, I think AnninCA is on to something here. The Architect got beaten by the chillbilly from Wasilla. That’s gotta hurt.

ddrintn on September 15, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Rove is dead as far as I’m concerned–and I say that as someone who gave him 100% support up until I saw him on Hannity and couldn’t believe the vicious things he said. He appeared to be another Dem strategist. I always hated them so it’s easy to now hate Rove.

BillCarson on September 15, 2010 at 6:00 PM

upinak: I think I said that I more or less agreed it was a possibility. ;)

Scott H on September 15, 2010 at 6:01 PM

sbvft contributor on September 15, 2010 at 5:55 PM

+100

Norwegian on September 15, 2010 at 6:01 PM

BillCarson on September 15, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Rahm like!

chaswv on September 15, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Like antagonizing “true conservatives” is going to do a hell of a lot of good.

ddrintn on September 15, 2010 at 5:51 PM

It pays Allah’s Rent.

portlandon on September 15, 2010 at 6:01 PM

O’Donnell is not vetted.

Sekhmet on September 15, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Good God, whose fault is that? I think the woman’s run for office twice before.

ddrintn on September 15, 2010 at 6:02 PM

I think it is that simple. He hates O’donnell and likes Mike Castle.

kangjie on September 15, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Good point that maybe right..:)But I just have a feeling he knows something..:)

Dire Straits on September 15, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion…

Khun Joe on September 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM

He’s right.

Why would these people elect a woman who took 10 years to pay off her taxes and used camapigns funds to pay her rent?

That’s sheer lunacy.

Forget the 2 parties, what about just plain old common sense?

AprilOrit on September 15, 2010 at 6:02 PM

yeah, but that’s money that could be going to Angle, Paul or Buck, who, if you haven’t noticed are in tight but winnable races.

Don’t throw good money after bad.

JohnGalt23 on September 15, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Rove is a genius…I love these posters who say he isn’t that smart, as if…
But even the smartest and brightest makes mistakes, and this is one of them. He underestimates the Tea Party, or does he?
…and that’s what worries me, he is smart/brilliant, and if he knows something, really knows something we don’t then he will be right and us wrong.
But if he is just trying to cover his butt, then his analysis won’t be worth much in the future.

right2bright on September 15, 2010 at 6:03 PM

It’s disappointing, to say the least, to hear Rove speak like a democrat operative from the Coons campaign. Shame!

CliffHanger on September 15, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Rove obviously thinks she has some ethics baggage that needs airing. Ethics complaints were a major contributor to the Democratic takeover of congress in the first place. Now that I think about it, it does seem historically appropriate that the Tea Party candidate wasn’t paying her taxes, though.

RightOFLeft on September 15, 2010 at 6:04 PM

One fun possibility to mull over here: A commenter e-mailed this morning wondering whether Rove might be deliberately antagonizing tea partiers to keep them angry and motivated and donating to O’Donnell. I don’t buy it.

I don’t buy it either. The DC political establishment has been turned over on it’s ear and they don’t like it.

simkeith on September 15, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Rove wants to win. Period. That’s his motivation. Win. Period.

Texas Gal on September 15, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Nope. Any man knows when another man has lost his senses over a woman. Karl isn’t playin’ here. WYSIWYG. He’s out of cache, he’s out of reserves, he’s simply runnin’ on empty.

The death throes are going to be ugly for the establishment.

dtestard on September 15, 2010 at 6:04 PM

I also toyed with the good cop/bad cop idea while watching this morning.

I just can’t believe he’s taking her to task for an IRS lien while his protege was mortgaging our future.

It just makes him look petty and insular.

The Ugly American on September 15, 2010 at 6:04 PM