FreedomWorks leaders refuse to endorse O’Donnell over Castle

posted at 4:14 pm on September 13, 2010 by Allahpundit

Hey, who’s up for another vicious 800-comment Delaware thread?

“We stay out of that race because we’re not convinced O’Donnell can win,” FreedomWorks president and CEO Matt Kibbe said at the Christian Science Monitor-sponsored event.

FreedomWorks chair Dick Armey shared the ambivalence toward O’Donnell, who’s sparked a kind of GOP breakdown with her fast-rising candidacy against party stalwart Mike Castle, who most view as a shoo-in for Vice President Biden’s old Senate seat should he win the nomination. Presented with polling data showing likely Democratic nominee Chris Coons beating O’Donnell in a general election, Armey was asked “if it’s better for Republicans to lose with a tea party-backed candidate than to win with a mainstream Republican candidate.”

“I’m going to give a quick answer,” Armey said. “No.”

The bon mots about Armey being a (shiver) Beltway Republican who loves those David Frum D.C. cocktail parties will commence immediately below, I’m sure, but what he and Kibbe are actually doing here is trying to preserve the tea-party brand. If this race plays out as most people now expect it to, with O’Donnell upsetting Castle tomorrow and then losing handily to Coons in November, the tea party’s epic fail in Delaware will be a major storyline on election night — partly because the media will be looking for a silver lining in the dark red cloud and partly because righties sympathetic to the tea party who supported Castle on electability grounds will be angry that a winnable seat was tossed away. (I know, I know: Chris Christie, Jim Geraghty, John McCormack, Patterico, Jay Cost, Guy Benson, Dan McLaughlin, the Powerline guys, Ace and his co-bloggers, me, and every other righty who’s grudgingly supporting Castle were only pretending to be sympathetic to the tea party before.) Armey and Kibbe see this trainwreck coming from a mile awhile, so they’re laying down a marker here: When the press comes to them the day after the election demanding to know why “the tea party” would hand a rubber-stamp Senate seat to Barack Obama, they can point back to this and say that “the tea party” did no such thing. The Tea Party Express did it, but the TPE isn’t the extent of the tea-party universe. That’ll be a weak dodge since it’s surely tea partiers in Delaware who’ll push her over the top tomorrow if she wins, but FreedomWorks is doing what little it can.

Castle, of course, is still predicting victory, but have a look at these new numbers from PPP; Delaware Republicans hold him in lower esteem than Alaska Republicans held Murkowski. (Interesting footnote: More Delawareans than Alaskans say they were influenced by Palin’s endorsement.) Maybe PPP is badly, badly off — which they have been before — or maybe the fact that O’Donnell’s not nearly as strong a candidate as Joe Miller will lead voters to hold their noses and vote Castle anyway, but if I had to bet right now, I know who I’d put my money on. If you’re worried about Castle trying an independent run if he loses, don’t be: Larry Sabato noted this morning that the deadline for that passed back on September 1. He could still try a write-in, of course, but in a deep blue state, realistically there’s no way for either of two Republicans to defeat a Democrat. All he’d be doing is making Coons’s victory 100 percent assured instead of the 95 percent assured it’ll be if O’Donnell wins.

Two other thoughts on all this. One: If Coons does end up beating O’Donnell, arguably it’ll make RINOs more viable in the next election cycle, not less. Just as the words “Nader 2000″ are capable of sending chills down the spine of any liberal who’s considering voting for a third party over the Democratic nominee, the words “Delaware 2010″ will be whispered any time a wild-card tea partier starts positioning him or herself to challenge a more moderate nominee in 2012, especially in bluish states. At the very least, tea partiers will be under much greater pressure to find nominees as impressive as Joe Miller if they’re going to mount primary challenges. (Which reminds me of a question Ace asked the other day: If Mike Castle is the RINO antichrist, how come there was no effort in Delaware to guarantee his defeat in the primary by recruiting a solid-gold challenger? Is there not a single man or woman of Miller-esque caliber in the entire state?) Two: The NRSC’s going to face a hard choice, and sooner than you think, about how much money to devote to O’Donnell’s campaign against Coons. She’ll probably get a bump and be within single digits after winning the primary, but once the Democrats’ negative ads roll out and the local press really goes to work, it may settle at an eight to 10 point lead. Add in the fact that the Biden boys, both Joe and Beau, are surely still popular in their home state and will no doubt end up hitting the trail for Coons and suddenly the NRSC has a dilemma: If she’s 10 points down on, say, October 15, do they abandon ship and use the money earmarked for Delaware on, say, running ads against Harry Reid in Nevada instead? There’ll be plenty of huffing and puffing from “true conservatives” about the darned RINOs in D.C. stabbing poor Christine in the back, but from Cornyn’s position, it’s better to have a great shot at winning Nevada and no shot at winning Delaware than only a fair to poor shot at winning both.

Exit question: As of July, there was only one state in the union where Obama’s approval rating had actually risen from last year to this year. Guess which.

Update: Needless to say, Democrats love this Republican punch-up. So nasty has it gotten, in fact, that I wonder if the core argument in favor of Castle — electability — really applies anymore. Are O’Donnell supporters going to turn out for the RINO in November if he wins tomorrow? Isn’t the whole point of DeMint “true conservatism” that in a contest between a real Democrat and a fake Republican, it’s better for conservatism long-term for the Democrat to win? In which case, why turn out?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Another “upset of the century” would at least require winning the seat in the general election, like Scott Brown took Teddy Kennedy’s seat.

maverick muse on September 13, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Scott Brown was really not that unexpected. He led in polls quite sometime before the election.

Castle was leading by double digits just days ago.

Norwegian on September 13, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Vyce: You misrepresent me (at least). I do not want the ‘progressive tyranny’ currently extant. However, the solution proposed by the pro-Castle crowd (elect a faux conservative because he can be elected) is not as strong to us.

You equate Castle not winning the primary to ‘accepting permanent minority status’. I disagree. This is an overgeneralization.

It might take us another election cycle to gain control of the Senate. I am willing to risk a Senate minority for another two years if it means that a more conservative Senate is elected in 2012. That has everything to do with the risks and probabilities of them.

At bottom, the pro-Castle crowd and the pro-OD crowd assess the risks differently.

The pro-Castle crowd believes it is imperative to gain control of the Senate now. The pro-OD crowd asks, ‘Why?’ This is a legitimate question.

I’ve seen good responses to this (to control the parliamentary procedure of the Senate) and less good responses (he’s an extra conservative vote 80% of the time).

On the other side, the pro-OD crowd believes that the risk on OD can be made because Republican control of the House (which both sides assume) will block any important legislature in the next Congressional session.

The pro-Castle side responds with issues like judicial appointments.

What I find disheartening is that there is little dialogue here. Both sides just state their view and vilify the other side, to a more or less degree.

I think that, unless we can agree that both sides have what they believe are good reasons for their stance, nothing will be resolved, and the only ones to win are the Liberals.

Scott H on September 13, 2010 at 5:57 PM

/btw, MadisonConservative came to an agreement with her at one point.

maverick muse on September 13, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Interesting. On what?

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 5:57 PM

I am not too sure WTF the deal is. I have no problems with Madison. He and I agree to disagree on many things and still we are friendly and civil with each other.

I have many relationships like that on here. Opinions = a-holes. Everyone has one!

upinak on September 13, 2010 at 6:01 PM

I only used Red Cloud and B Plus because they were immediately apparent. Call them archetypes, if you will, of both sides.

Neither side is really clean here, and as I said earlier, even I contributed to the mess. I am only trying to clean it up.

Scott H on September 13, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Who cares? The people of DE will decide, not us.

Good Solid B-Plus on September 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 5:58 PM

It’s happened on a few occasions. Definitely on the Branch Davidians, gun issues, pot legalization (I think) and the O’D/Castle debate. The jury is still out on *n*l s*x, though. ;)

Bee on September 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM

upinak on September 13, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Some of us have two. I mean…I’ve heard of people who…uh…uh…

Bishop on September 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM

First of all, this is why we have primaries. The person with the most votes wins, right?

Secondly, even if O’Donnell loses to Coons, West Virginia will make up for it. That’s the sleeper race the democrats will have to pour money into.

SouthernGent on September 13, 2010 at 6:05 PM

upinak on September 13, 2010 at 6:01 PM

What deal? I wasn’t aware there was one.

I was just picking up on your CK comparison.

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 6:06 PM

B-Plus: That I can agree with.

However, this issue is going to recur until either a consensus is reached, or the party schisms. I worry about the general picture that this specific episode shows.

2008 also showed this.

Scott H on September 13, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Some of us have two. I mean…I’ve heard of people who…uh…uh…

Bishop on September 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Here is your pie.//// *wink*

I was just picking up on your CK comparison.

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 6:06 PM

I like CK. I was goofing on Madison. *sighs*

upinak on September 13, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Bee on September 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Wait, on pot? That one has to be fake. Personally, I look at whatever Jen’s saying and immediately say the opposite.

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 6:08 PM

You don’t remember her talking about smoking a bowl and getting the munchies? Doritos, I believe it was.

That was around the time I fell off the HA planet. The cognitive dissonance was just too much. ha.

Bee on September 13, 2010 at 6:11 PM

I like CK. I was goofing on Madison. *sighs*

upinak on September 13, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Oh, I thought you didn’t like either of them and was goofing on Madison. That’s why I brought up the mosque debate.

Sorry. Just misunderstood.

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Bee on September 13, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Not as a hypothetical as a real, she actually wanted Doritos because of pot kind of comment (presumably in the past?)?

I’d probably be slightly less shocked to hear my own (small groups minister) mother call me right now asking me, “is this real life?” after getting something from a friend of my brother’s.

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 6:16 PM

The RINO purge is gaining full steam…from PPP…

63% of Maine Republicans say they’d vote for a more conservative alternative to Olympia Snowe in 2012.

SouthernGent on September 13, 2010 at 6:17 PM

True. But I think this one is winnable, and I don’t think I’m the only one.

Your as bad as the far-left idealogues. You’re convinced that it’s all a matter of presentation and PR, not that certain areas of voters just aren’t going to accept your candidate on idealogical grounds.

if you can accept permanent minority status because you can pat yourself on the back and bask in the glory of hour own conservative purity, good for you.

But that’s not the situation we’re looking at. I presume at this point we’re going to get the House. So it’s not permanent minority status we’re dealing with. It’s control of one house vs. narrow control of both. There’s not that much difference between the two when the Senate has a filibuster.

But there are those of us who don’t want to live in the era of “progressive” tyranny anymore, and your puritanical witchhunts are making that tyranny so very likely to continue for some time to come.

Vyce on September 13, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Slightly nasty and definitely melodramatic. It’s possible O’Donnell will win. Even if she doesn’t, it’s really not the end of the world, and we’ve deposed a longtime incumbent in the process. That brand new Democrat will be easy to beat next time. Look on the bright side.

alwaysfiredup on September 13, 2010 at 6:22 PM

damn the html gods.

alwaysfiredup on September 13, 2010 at 6:23 PM

True. But I think this one is winnable, and I don’t think I’m the only one.

Vyce on September 13, 2010 at 5:47 PM

alwaysfiredup on September 13, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Bishop on September 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Please refrain from throwing the HA cafeteria rolls..That could do serious harm..:)

Dire Straits on September 13, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Norwegian on September 13, 2010 at 5:53 PM

That, and there’s this little matter of Mike Castle being 72-years old and in politics almost as long as Christine O’Donnell has been alive.

Contrast this with, say, 42-year old Kelly Ayotte and 48-year old Scott Brown. RINOism can be worked around at those ages.

BradSchwartze on September 13, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Mike Castle was the CO_FOUNDER of a George Soros group that has been HIGHLY subversive to the American way.

At this point anyone still supporting Mike Castle needs to be DEPORTED as traitors!

What part of Mike Castle is a threat to the very survival of the Republic don’t you people understand?

gary4205 on September 13, 2010 at 6:27 PM

gary4205 on September 13, 2010 at 6:27 PM

You know, Michelle was wrong. There’s no overreaction here. Castle supporters do need to get the heck out of this country.

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 6:30 PM

You do not. The point has been made, again and again, that “true conservative” or hardline conservatives cannot win in EVERY jurisdiction in the nation, even in this year, where the stars aligned to give conservatives their best shot at electoral victory in this generation. And still you insist this isn’t so.
Vyce on September 13, 2010 at 5:47 PM

And yet you still fail to see and understand strategy for victory. It matters not if “true consevatives or hardline conservaitve win in every jurisdiction. It matters that the party stands for something that voters not say there is a dime’s worth of difference between the two.

By fuzzing the lines you allow the dems to defend by attacking. Everytime that McCain said Obama will raise taxes! Obama and the dems shot back you voted for tax increases your self. Everytime mcCain attacked Obama on forclosures Obama shot back you believe in government buying homes. When the GOp attacked Obamacare the dems pointed and said look its the same as Rommneycare.

By fuzzing the lines the battlelines are dull. It becomes a popularity contest. Who looks the best,who speaks the best who says nuclear correct. who has the best arms etc. It never becomes about the issues. Because the two parties leaderships agree on 80% of all the issues because they fuzzed the lines.

By doing so the GOP places itself at a disadvantage and is easily protrayed as the party of the rich, the party of CEO’s the party of not the working man nor the middle class. That way leads to minority status as we saw in 2006 and 2008.

Our strategy is to make the party stand on its platform. to make its members adhere mostly to the planks of the platform. If that platform can not win in NY oh well because by standing on its platform we might lose NY but we keep NC. We keep CO, We keep AZ. We might lose DE but by sticking to the platform we will bring those in SE OHIO back to the fold and win OH.

We believe in conservatism and the results it brings and thus once we govern as conservatives we start to win election in NY again in MA again. As the voters see the results like they saw the results of Reaganism and as they see the failed policies and poverty that liberalism/socialism brings. By standing on principles we give the voters a choice in EVERY election and once they get tired of socialism which every population does then they have a choice.

that is the strategy and the tactics is defeating RINO’s in primaries and getting RINO’s out of leadership positions within the party.

The present idiots in charge want to change their positions to win and thus they end up losing.

Since the party went RINO in 1988 how many GOP Congresscritters are in the NE again? The dems keep defeating the RINO’s I wonder why?

unseen on September 13, 2010 at 6:30 PM

gary4205 on September 13, 2010 at 6:27 PM

I’m fascinated by your views and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Good Lt on September 13, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Do you think she’ll remember?

Mr. Grump on September 13, 2010 at 6:32 PM

upinak on September 13, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Everyone has one, some are pretty stinky and others are just full of sh!t. :)

Brian1972 on September 13, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Everyone has one, some are pretty stinky and others are just full of sh!t. :)

Brian1972 on September 13, 2010 at 6:33 PM

LOL.. and then there is Whitening creame!

upinak on September 13, 2010 at 6:34 PM

gary4205 on September 13, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Calm your butt down! There’s no need to engage in that sort of filth.

BradSchwartze on September 13, 2010 at 6:38 PM

Rosie O’Donnell’s “intimates” basket?

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Eww…

alwaysfiredup on September 13, 2010 at 6:38 PM

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Dead serious…how can I find the thread? Not adept at googling HA stuff.

Bee on September 13, 2010 at 6:43 PM

An old photoshop -well, if February of this year qualifies- but one that fits Castle pretty well.

BKeyser on September 13, 2010 at 6:45 PM

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Wait. Here it is. If you scroll down, you’ll see that I died after hearing her hearty endorsement. :)

Bee on September 13, 2010 at 6:47 PM

Is this it?

Cindy Munford on August 13, 2010 at 5:21 PM
canopfor on August 13, 2010 at 5:36 PM

You two, AP and any others who haven’t ever enjoyed cannabis yet ought to put it on your “bucket list.”
It’s really fun and is totally organic!
Have some great TV, tunes and/or stoned friends around ready to enjoy, as well as Doritos and onion dip!
LOL
Good, good times!

Jenfidel on August 13, 2010 at 5:39 PM

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 6:48 PM

gary4205 on September 13, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Speaking of opinions and a-holes, gary needs a little prep-h on that one cause it is seriously inflammatory! :)

Brian1972 on September 13, 2010 at 6:50 PM

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 6:48 PM

Yeah. Made my head spin and not from the contact buzz, either. :)
I attributed it to me simply not knowing her well. I’ve only been here since late 2008.

Bee on September 13, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Yeah. Made my head spin and not from the contact buzz, either. :)

Bee on September 13, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Maybe that actually explains a lot of things!

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 6:54 PM

I’m not sure what we get with O’Donnell, but I am damn sure what we get with Castle. These senile old politicians could give a crap what any voter thinks of them. They have been in power for so long they have brainwashed themselves into believing those who disagree with HIM are too ignorant to appreciate his omnipotence. Flush Castle and the Delaware republican party.

volsense on September 13, 2010 at 7:00 PM

hehe Mike Castle just said in an ABC interview that the lesson from the 2008 election is that the GOP needs to move towards the left.

Joe Caps on September 13, 2010 at 7:09 PM

Joe Caps on September 13, 2010 at 7:09 PM

Are you joking?

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Maybe that actually explains a lot of things!

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 6:54 PM

Meaning?

Bee on September 13, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Meaning?

Bee on September 13, 2010 at 7:10 PM

That she is partaking of illicit substances a little too often and posting under the influence?

Some of her posts… less than entirely logical.

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 7:12 PM

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Ohhhhhh. Thought you were referring to me! :) Jumpy tonight. Apologies.

Bee on September 13, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Ohhhhhh. Thought you were referring to me! :) Jumpy tonight. Apologies.

Bee on September 13, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Well after all the blood on the floor its understandable.

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 7:17 PM

Are you joking?

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Joe Caps on September 13, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Bee on September 13, 2010 at 6:47 PM

W.T.F. Wow. She even says something similar on the first page. Where the heck was I?

Some of her posts… less than entirely logical.

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Legitimate point, but stoners are supposed to be a bit more mellow than that.

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 7:19 PM

I’m reading through that thread now. Apparently she’s a neighbor (DFW). I swear I’ll pass out if I learn I know her in real life.

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Legitimate point, but stoners are supposed to be a bit more mellow than that.

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 7:19 PM

Never used it, but maybe its like booze and just loosens the inhibitions? You have fun drunks and then you have mean drunks.

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Why wasn’t a stronger candidate recruited to run against Castle? Simple. Both parties protect the incumbents in Delaware. Not just their parties’ incumbents, but the other parties’ incumbents too. They run people against Castle, Carper and Biden just too prevent others from accidentally messing up the insider’s game.

LenSp1 on September 13, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Joe Caps on September 13, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Wow. Nothing else to say… just WOW.

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 7:25 PM

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Never met a mean stoner, but maybe someone else here has. It’s like booze except that it doesn’t really loosen inhibitions necessarily.

Esthier on September 13, 2010 at 7:25 PM

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 7:12 PM
Bee on September 13, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Didn’t Jenfidel get her undies all in a bunch earlier this year during a dispute with AP (I think) over censorship / banning and announced that she was through with HA and would post no more?

ya2daup on September 13, 2010 at 7:26 PM

ya2daup on September 13, 2010 at 7:26 PM

Is so I must have missed it.

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 7:30 PM

LenSp1 on September 13, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Exactly. Parties simply don’t recruit challengers to well-known party candidates in lower office. They probably didn’t think twice about his RINO tendencies and only figured it’d be an easy electoral win. I am tired of the way things are being run. I am tired of crappy candidates getting all the attention and crowding out good ones. O’D had the balls to run for this office, I say good on her. We have to get the old guys out this time around, because it won’t get any easier than this.

alwaysfiredup on September 13, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Joe Caps on September 13, 2010 at 7:09 PM

HA. [wipes tears from eyes] That was darn funny. He just can’t shut up, can he?

alwaysfiredup on September 13, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Dick Armey’s opinion means nothing to me. In fact, I’m a little surprised that he reached the correct conclusion with respect to O’Donnell.

Tres Angelas on September 13, 2010 at 4:54 PM

I agree with that. I don’t know why people are falling for Armey’s act. The guy undermined President Bush.

Speedwagon82 on September 13, 2010 at 7:34 PM

My wife and I will be voting for O’Donnell tomorrow.

If Castle wins we will not vote for him in November (nor, of course, for the DhimmicRAT).

We will not vote RINO.

The Armey of Squish needs to get some convictions and stand by them.

davidk on September 13, 2010 at 7:53 PM

PALIN/O’DONNELL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoStoppingUs on September 13, 2010 at 7:58 PM

Joe Caps on September 13, 2010 at 7:09 PM

Yep. That’s the Castle I know.

davidk on September 13, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Ha ha. It’s funny how the Dick Armey has appointed himself the Tea Party leader.

True_King on September 13, 2010 at 8:02 PM

PALIN/O’DONNELL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoStoppingUs on September 13, 2010 at 7:58 PM

I am sure you would prefer Specter/Snowe for 2012.

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 8:05 PM

PALIN/O’DONNELL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoStoppingUs on September 13, 2010 at 7:58 PM

No. House members aren’t a good choice unless they’ve been there forever. That said…

Palin/West 2012!!!!!

alwaysfiredup on September 13, 2010 at 8:07 PM

PALIN/O’DONNELL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoStoppingUs on September 13, 2010 at 7:58 PM

Good one. I LOL’d.

Good Lt on September 13, 2010 at 8:08 PM

Maybe that actually explains a lot of things!

sharrukin on September 13, 2010 at 6:54 PM

More like speed, I think. So where is she? Did she finally crash?

Eren on September 13, 2010 at 8:41 PM

gary4205 on September 13, 2010 at 6:27 PM

I’m surprised you’re using Malkin’s blog; Here’s a quote from her post: “We already have one too many shady Soros Republicans in the Senate — and John McCain doesn’t need any more company.

You were very pro-McCain in AZ’s primary, but you are very anti-Castle in DE’s.

I know Castle is the most liberal of all of them but I didn’t think McCain was too far behind.

Eren on September 13, 2010 at 8:44 PM

Then to Hell with Freedom Works. Like Mark Levin says: he’s not endorsing candidates, just because they have a chance of winning, because a lot of them have uphill battles. You endorse, because you believe that candidate has the qualities and character that that particular office needs. You don’t just endorse someone, just because they’re appearing to be the strongest candidate. That’s as stupid as voting for Obama, just because you don’t think McCain could win against him. Just because you want a winner, you’ll vote in Satan, himself, against someone that’s clearly a better political candidate, and a flat-out better person?

Virus-X on September 14, 2010 at 3:05 AM

Dick Armey is a bigger scumbag than Castle. Freedom Works better tread lightly or their RINO leanings might reveal themselves to those who they depend on for their existence.

volsense on September 14, 2010 at 12:05 PM