Obama on Iraq: Enough about Iraq, let’s talk about the economy

posted at 9:50 pm on August 31, 2010 by Allahpundit

It grieves me to say it, guys, but Olbermann nailed this one. For your viewing pleasure, behold The One trying to atone for neglecting economic priorities last year while Democrats diddled with ObamaCare by awkwardly shoehorning two and a half minutes on the subject into a speech about war. You can practically see the gears turning in his and Axelrod’s heads: On the one hand, this is his chance to crow about keeping his campaign promise to “end the war” even though the war’s far from being over. On the other hand, that kept promise won’t do jack to spare the Democrats from the cataclysm they’re facing at the polls over the economy (and ObamaCare, natch). What’s a midterm-minded president to do? Well, why not dip some economy-rhetoric chocolate into his Iraq-rhetoric peanut butter? They’re two great tastes that taste … not so great together, actually. If he wanted to do the Dems a favor by talking about jobs, why not just give a primetime speech about jobs?

It’s nice to know, though, almost six months after ObamaCare passed that restoring the economy is finally America’s “central mission” going forward. Exit question: I’ve held off on linking this because it’s an apples-and-oranges comparison, but since he’s busy making a policy fruit salad here, why not?

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Is that a nuanced way of saying….incoherence…?

ted c on August 31, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Is he fixin’ to point the lasers on the economy again???

I can’t wait!!

BigWyo on August 31, 2010 at 9:53 PM

More like a fruit cup. And tonight’s Red Eye was pre-empted for this?

Terrie on August 31, 2010 at 9:54 PM

omg really? I couldn’t listen. Couldn’t.

hawkdriver on August 31, 2010 at 9:54 PM

He looks like that a**hole principal you never wanted to see in his office.

ThePrez on August 31, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Laser-like focus. Until the back nine.

Good Solid B-Plus on August 31, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Barack Campaign Obama

The Mega Independent on August 31, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Seriously, I don’t want to hear about our economy and jobs are the priority in a war speech after they spent that time jamming ObamaCare through…

ninjapirate on August 31, 2010 at 9:55 PM

“I will not rest…”

Empty words. Libs still fall for ‘em.

Gob on August 31, 2010 at 9:55 PM

One could blow out a knee with a pivot like that.

myrenovations on August 31, 2010 at 9:56 PM

There should be a caption on the screen grab:

The Amount of My Suck is Beyond Your Comprehension!!!

BigWyo on August 31, 2010 at 9:56 PM

What a pathetic dork our President is.

Jaibones on August 31, 2010 at 9:56 PM

I was really disgusted when he did this.

faraway on August 31, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Old saying — If you can’t run with the Big Dog’s stay on the porch — The other — That Dog won’t Hunt –and — Don’t P*SS ON MY BACK AND TELL ME IT’S RAINING in other words – He talks and ????

wheels on August 31, 2010 at 9:57 PM

I didn’t watch, but I can’t imagine this speech was anything short of a train wreck.

JohnGalt23 on August 31, 2010 at 9:57 PM

You’re right Barry, “It’s time to turn the page”. And the American public will be doing that this November. Get a duck Barry, he’ll be your symbol for your last 2 years.

GarandFan on August 31, 2010 at 9:57 PM

I will not rest…”

Empty words. Libs still fall for ‘em.

Gob on August 31, 2010 at 9:55 PM

More golf?

BruceB on August 31, 2010 at 9:58 PM

I should finish — And Bankrupts us .. (Dem Admin ).

wheels on August 31, 2010 at 9:58 PM

“I will not rest golf…”

Wait…that should prolly be ‘I cannot Golf’……

BigWyo on August 31, 2010 at 9:58 PM

The guy has NO BALLS !

Even the new BEIGE carpet is nothing more than VOTING PRESENT for cryin’ out loud.

singlemalt_18 on August 31, 2010 at 9:59 PM

“Enough about Iraq, let’s talk about the economy…”

I was hoping to hear how the vacations went…

… and how he was planning for the upcoming Labor Day holiday.

Seven Percent Solution on August 31, 2010 at 9:59 PM

This cotton picking president is so out of his league.

The Notorious G.O.P on August 31, 2010 at 9:59 PM

I could never have made it through without turning the TV to mute and the radio ON to Mark Levin to have him hold my hand through it. Never have made it in a million years. I’ve actually never listened ever to more than a minute or two of any speech of his. And would never do it again without the Great One to tell him to take the steel plate out of his head during the toughest moments for me.

Marcus on August 31, 2010 at 10:00 PM

“I will not rest” – O’Blahma

Gob on August 31, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Not rest?! The guy lives on vacation.

Jaibones on August 31, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Snort! awesome line.

American Elephant on August 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM

He complained about the cost of the war, then said this:

And so at this moment, as we wind down the war in Iraq, we must tackle those challenges at home with as much energy, and grit, and sense of common purpose as our men and women in uniform who have served abroad. They have met every test that they faced. Now, it is our turn. Now, it is our responsibility to honor them by coming together, all of us, and working to secure the dream that so many generations have fought for –the dream that a better life awaits anyone who is willing to work for it and reach for it.

Our most urgent task is to restore our economy, and put the millions of Americans who have lost their jobs back to work. To strengthen our middle class, we must give all our children the education they deserve, and all our workers the skills that they need to compete in a global economy. We must jumpstart industries that create jobs, and end our dependence on foreign oil. We must unleash the innovation that allows new products to roll off our assembly lines, and nurture the ideas that spring from our entrepreneurs. This will be difficult. But in the days to come, it must be our central mission as a people, and my central responsibility as President.

Which is not-so-subtly suggesting that we must rally around his failed economic agenda to honor the troops. So comparing the cost of that failed agenda to that of the Iraq campaign is entirely apt.

Karl on August 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Were there any flies, bees or rodents featured in this appearance?

ddrintn on August 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM

White hot rage for this f@#$er, nothing less.

Midas on August 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM

I will not rest until we’re out of Iraq and into Afghanistan and the economy is working again. And let me be absolutely clear, golfing 18 holes is nobody’s idea of rest.

Nethicus on August 31, 2010 at 10:03 PM

He’s giving Iraq to the Iranians.

How big, and how technologically advanced, does a nuclear missile have to be when it’s fired at Israel from Iraqi soil?

HondaV65 on August 31, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Get a duck Barry…

GarandFan on August 31, 2010 at 9:57 PM

Wrong verb.

Midas on August 31, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Bush’s fault, green jobs for everyone, lies about being a hawk, same ol same ol. I feel sick again. Why did I watch?

jbinnout on August 31, 2010 at 10:04 PM

I always wanted to string together his “I will not rest“…how nice for youtube to do it for me!

Gob on August 31, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Can’t wait to see O’Reilly genuflecting tomorrow, steely dan buried to the hilt….no static at all!!!!!

dmann on August 31, 2010 at 10:04 PM

This cotton picking president is so out of his league.

The Notorious G.O.P on August 31, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Do I detect subtle racial undertones?

Tommy_G on August 31, 2010 at 10:05 PM

Actually, it’s not apples and orange in light of the same people saying (1) the Iraq War was a huge waste of untold fortunes (2) the stimulus doesn’t really matter to the fiscal bottom line and was if anything too small and (3) the CBO vindicated the stimulus.

calbear on August 31, 2010 at 10:05 PM

What a disgusting insult to the troops and to the families of the fallen.

Wethal on August 31, 2010 at 10:06 PM

“Like a laser on the economy.” How many months ago did Obama say that? I really believe it now s/

sandee on August 31, 2010 at 10:06 PM

I’m sorry I missed it….

…lol, no…not really.

Asher on August 31, 2010 at 10:07 PM

I think that laser he’s supposed to be focusing on the economy is being held in the nervous hand of a senior citizen about to go before an Obamacare Death Panel.

SouthernGent on August 31, 2010 at 10:08 PM

You can practically see the gears turning in his and Axelrod’s heads:

Allah this isn’t an Axelrod speech, this has George W Bush speech writers all over it…either somebody lent a hand or somebody borrowed somebodies’ old crib notes.

Axelrod plays perception is reality so just pretend the economy is wonderful (You know that garbage they had Joe Biden peddling) this is Rahm playing pinch hitter after the poll that shows a 10 point generic lead for the Republicans, and the 8/28 Rally turn out, that Rally really shook them. As it should.

Dr Evil on August 31, 2010 at 10:08 PM

I’m sorry but I can’t stand to listen to the lying DOTUS or any of his minions anymore.

The page has turned, this nation has tired of your story and the new restored 8/28 America has returned.

You are a mere 62 days away from getting a fresh dose of political reality (we hope). Enjoy, November 3rd.

By the way, January 2011 will start the 2012 campaign (which the media loves) and it will mean that YOUR MUG won’t be the only one on TV all the time, the dreaded GOP Pres candidates will start hammering you in full.

PappyD61 on August 31, 2010 at 10:08 PM

Soooo…

After the ‘laser focus’ on the economy last year, and the “Recovery Summer” success this year,

… why are we still talking about the economy?

Seven Percent Solution on August 31, 2010 at 10:08 PM

This cotton picking president is so out of his league.

The Notorious G.O.P on August 31, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Do I detect subtle racial undertones?

Tommy_G on August 31, 2010 at 10:05 PM

I got it because I’m a Newsbusters fan. Did HotAir cover this CNN Tex Baxter/Rick Sanchez story here? I don’t recall seeing it.
(It’s OK/em>> to call our current president the “this cotton-picking president!” because Sanchez did it and it means nothing negative.)

Marcus on August 31, 2010 at 10:09 PM

‘Over the last decade we have spent a trillion dollars at war.’ He’s spent a trillion dollars in the last year and has nothing to show for it.

Good night, America and God Bless.

Vote Democrat in November. /sarc

JimP on August 31, 2010 at 10:10 PM

“How long, O how long, America? How long, O America, shall these things endure?” Eisenhower’s foreign policy, “fiddles, frets, fritters and flits.” Nixon is “the vice-hatchet man slinging slander and spreading half-truths while the top man peers down the green fairways of indifference.”

This is from the 1956 Demoratic convention keynote of Frank Clement, governor of Tennessee.

Replace Ike with Obama and Nixon with Biden.

Rings true today.

joepub on August 31, 2010 at 10:12 PM

That had the feel of SNL skit…

d1carter on August 31, 2010 at 10:12 PM

‘Dissin’ Accomplished.

Maquis on August 31, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Clean, Bright, Articulate…

Inanemergencydial on August 31, 2010 at 10:15 PM

What would those difficult decisions be, that Obama will be making in the near future? Higher Taxes? More regulation of US industry? Imperial commands to move the US economy to energy sources other than carbon or hydrocarbon?

Skandia Recluse on August 31, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Come together for a common purpose = shut up and do what I say.

JimRich on August 31, 2010 at 10:16 PM

What a drone. Now that Zero’s umpteenth vacation is over, just maybe he can now focus his laser beam on the economy.

Kissmygrits on August 31, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Clean, Bright, Articulate…

Inanemergencydial on August 31, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Storybook man, I’m telling ya’

darwin-t on August 31, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Wow. Some of you guys have some extreme hatred towards the President. As a troop serving at the moment, I must say that like him or not, he is my Commander-In-Chief, just as President Bush was. Not all troops hate President Obama; I being one of them. I never hated Bush and DEFINITELY never wished him dead like some of you. How soon we forget what Glenn Beck’s rally was all about.

StoneKrab on August 31, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Oh I can’t wait to hear what Obama says! Just been waiting for weeks and weeks to listen to this speech!
Well, actually, no.

JellyToast on August 31, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Unfortunately, over the last decade, we have not done what is necessary to shore up the foundation of our own prosperity. We have spent over a trillion dollars at war, often financed by borrowing from overseas. This, in turn, has short-changed investments in our own people, and contributed to record deficits. For too long, we have put off tough decisions on everything from our manufacturing base to our energy policy to education reform. As a result, too many middle class families find themselves working harder for less, while our nation’s long-term competitiveness is put at risk.

1)So he praises the troops and then slaps them in the face by blaming the economy collapse etc on our war effort.2) And the CBO said it was NOT a trillion that was spent on the war effort but less than the Stimulus that O pushed and passed.3) And if your going to talk about why the economy is bad (which doesn’t fit this speech) you should also mention the CRA started by Carter and ballooned by Clinton and Frank and Dodd refusing to heed President Bush’s plea to reform Fannie and Freddie.

journeyintothewhirlwind on August 31, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Allah, you are so wrong. Juan Williams told us it was an awesome speech, along with some choad in the open thread. Even his dad like it, who apparently isn’t a fan of O. Come on, aren’t you convinced now?

Monica on August 31, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Did he ask the Iraqis what they thought?

kingsjester on August 31, 2010 at 10:19 PM

And let me be absolutely clear, golfing 18 holes is nobody’s idea of rest.

Nethicus on August 31, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Hey, walking in sand and hiking in the woods are both pretty strenous.

rogerb on August 31, 2010 at 10:19 PM

StoneKrab on August 31, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Who knew Tom Daschle was active duty…

Inanemergencydial on August 31, 2010 at 10:19 PM

… why are we still talking about the economy?

Seven Percent Solution on August 31, 2010 at 10:08 PM

because the economy is not completely destroyed yet, inspite of Hussain’s best efforts and his Sore@$$ puppetmaster wants him to speed up the process

macncheez on August 31, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Clean, Bright, Articulate

Inanemergencydial on August 31, 2010 at 10:15 PM

One out of three ain’t bad is pathetic.

Monica on August 31, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Did you guys hear this at the very end?

“It’s been good to talk to you, but I’ve got a tee time in 25 minutes?”

faraway on August 31, 2010 at 10:20 PM

I remember a day when the United States of America, after making the tough decision to go to war…

… would win such war by having the only “Rule of Engagement” as “Win By All Cost”.

Then, after victory, we helped rebuild the countries that we defeated so that they would became our allies, the fire of war would not be left to smolder, and our troops were welcomed home with open arms and a “Victory Parade” to mark the occasion…

… I guess Imam Obowma skipped that lesson in our Country’s history.

Seven Percent Solution on August 31, 2010 at 10:22 PM

…and speaking of surges…

If you want to surge forward, what do you do? You put your car in D, right?

The Ugly American on August 31, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Barack Campaign Obama

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

MayBee on August 31, 2010 at 10:23 PM

OT: Greta just reported Murkowski has conceded.

kingsjester on August 31, 2010 at 10:23 PM

The Narrative,I..I…I.ended this war,and just in
time,before November,er 2012!!!!!!!!!

canopfor on August 31, 2010 at 10:25 PM

Who wrote that speech, Marc Ambinder? Does anyone besides a handful of remaining true-Obama-believers believe any of this crap? Does anyone in this White House realize that more than half the country thinks this President is either in way over his head or just a lazy clown?

rockmom on August 31, 2010 at 10:25 PM

OT: Greta just reported Murkowski has conceded.

kingsjester on August 31, 2010 at 10:23 PM

kingsjester: Its about F”#@$%^&*(&^%..n time!!:)

canopfor on August 31, 2010 at 10:26 PM

You ever see those movies where after the con man is exposed the magic is gone and then it becomes the exact opposite where no one will believe him that the sky is blue. That is what this reminds me of. Axelrod is a marketeer not really a policy person and once you start to doubt thier marketing campaign and they know nothing about actually running things (see Chicago) it is over. I seriously think that Obama’s Muslim problem is from this credibility backlash. Along with the media, people are starting to believe the opposite of what either the Media or Obama tells them. They try and look directly at behavior (which has been pro-Muslim or Muslim rooted facts like his father and upbringing) and disregard their words. This has got the marketeers in the media and WH going bonkers because that DOES spell the end for them. What is Obama when you start to disbelieve him? Shamwow Guy? Door to Door salesman?
People start to turn the channel or close the door (metaphorically speaking). I can’t even picture his reelection campaign when he has to start debating his term instead of just “Hope and Change” smoke and mirrors.

Conan on August 31, 2010 at 10:27 PM

kingsjester: Its about F”#@$%^&*(&^%..n time!!:)

canopfor on August 31, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Indeed.

Maquis on August 31, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Sheik Ali Hatem Sulaiman al-Dulaimi, an influential tribal leader from Anbar province cautions:

The Americans should think about the door they’re walking out of. This is the destiny of a nation.

It appears that the Iraqis have figured out what the majority of Americans have: All of Obama’s promises have expiration dates which are subject to change for the benefit of the greater good: his.

kingsjester on August 31, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Barry Poppins = COMPLETE FAIL

txag92 on August 31, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Obama’s America

Inanemergencydial on August 31, 2010 at 10:28 PM

How soon we forget what Glenn Beck’s rally was all about.

StoneKrab on August 31, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Goodness no. I pray for our president every day, for guidance, humility, and safety. And one out of three ain’t bad.

Heck, I don’t even want him walking with umbrellas going down stairs. I can’t think of a worse thing for the country. I already anticipate fires, riots, and looting if/when he’s voted out, so imagine if something worse happened. And imagine how forgiving the history books would be of his incompetency if there were a violent end. No, let him deal with an (R) majority and show his internal bitterness even more. He can’t help it, so I kind of look forward to it. And maybe step down out before being voted out because he won’t let his image be tarnished by the rejection.

rogerb on August 31, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Just another phony campaign speech. (BTW, hope you soldiers don’t mind being so usable all the time.) How many more speeches like this will there be? Zzzzzzzz…

petefrt on August 31, 2010 at 10:30 PM

“policy fruit salad” brilliant!

Willie on August 31, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Obama on Iraq: Enough about Iraq, let’s talk about the economy

Does Dear Leader mean the private sector economy that he has been strangling for the last year and a half or the public union sector economy which he has been feeding the kid’s and grandkid’s credit cards to?

Tav on August 31, 2010 at 10:31 PM

=========================================================

But…I…mean,he was consumed about…..plugging a hole
he was mired in that gapeing hole…and…it was the Well
from H*ll,and….he was also….consumed by the little
holes too…I….mean…..golf….and….and…(sarc).

canopfor on August 31, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Monica on August 31, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Monica you post reminds me a little of what I am saying in my 10:27 post about people are so cynical at this point the Media and the WH are being counterproductive with too much spin. Spin works when the audience wants to go along with it. People are angry and distrustful now and they can’t seem to do anything but blow sunshine and bubbles. The more they do it the more the public feels ignored.

Conan on August 31, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Thanks for linking to that CBO chart. Saw it the other day and was hoping some Republicans would whip it out if Barry started in again with more of his “we squandered so much treasure on the Iraq war” crap.

As the CBO chart clearly shows, Barry squandered a whole lot more of our treasure on his “stimulus” pay-offs to all his Democratic supporters (e.g., auto unions, ACORN-type organizations, teachers, government workers, etc.) — and, unlike Iraq, we can point to no tangible benefits for all that spending.

AZCoyote on August 31, 2010 at 10:32 PM

And all the family photos on prominent display seemed kind of creepy and forced to me.

kingsjester on August 31, 2010 at 10:33 PM

The Iraq war was over in 2008 when al Qaeda was defeated by the Surge and the Anbar Awakening.

The fact Iraq does not have a properly functioning government does not mean Iraq is at war. By that definition the United States is at war.

The best thing Obama can do for the economy is resign. The second best thing he can do is play golf every day.

Basilsbest on August 31, 2010 at 10:35 PM

So,lets review,Obama was stuck in “Iraq” gear,and now he’s
stuck in “A” gear,Afghanistan,and so far,hs’s driven that
into the ditch,

and now,Hopey wants to select “E” gear,and finish driving
the Economy back onto zee ditch!!!

Outstanding,Not!!!!

canopfor on August 31, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Olberman has a twitter account? Who knew! Didn’t he say that he looked into it and then “gave up” the process …? Will wonders ever cease?

Is AP ghosting a twitter account for KO? Fronted, perhaps, by a foreign billionaire into on working his wicked designs on a gullibe American public?

No, not that evil billionaire, you twits!! The other one …the one from Down Under!!

tryptic on August 31, 2010 at 10:37 PM

actually, there are some economic analysis that show under certain scenarios the Iraq War was an economic plus, not a cost, compared to the prior policy of containment. Which was not zero cost, plus they factored in odds that Saddam falling decreased chance of another 9/11 given his terror support and financing, etc.

jp on August 31, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Conan on August 31, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Obama is “Lonesome Rhodes“.

Gob on August 31, 2010 at 10:38 PM

Just an observation:
Did our combat troop bring back the drapes from Saddam’s palace and are they now being used in the Oval Office as decor?

texabama on August 31, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Obama took too long to make the economy his “central focus” and now the fruit has fermented; all the Democrats are drunk with power. Toss them out in November.

TN Mom on August 31, 2010 at 10:40 PM

StoneKrab on August 31, 2010 at 10:17 PM

I applaud and appreciate your service. However I fail to see where anyone here has put up a post calling for the President’s demise. We simply disagree with him on every policy level and he delivered a terrible speech tonight.

Willie on August 31, 2010 at 10:40 PM

rogerb on August 31, 2010 at 10:29 PM

One thing people didn’t consider is Obama is from Chicago and thus has NEVER dealt with the Republican party as anything but a VAST democrat majority, including the first 2 years as President.

I predict right now Obama will fall apart when he isn’t dealing with exclusively Democrats. Consider his inability to even broker deals with 60 Democrat Senators on HealthCare. It doesn’t get any Presidentially easier than that. If Obama has to actually deal with a Speaker of the House from the opposition he will expose what a hack he is. I guarantee it. The only thing not exposing more warts on Obama is that the Republicans have had no levers of power EVER in his career as a politician.

Conan on August 31, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Gibbs was today spreading the stupid MSM/Democrat Party lie that the Surge ended a civil war in Iraq. In fact The Surge targeted al Qaeda and peace broke out. The Democrats and MSM need to keep lying about that because they never acknowledged the role of al Qaeda in the violence.

Basilsbest on August 31, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Conan on August 31, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Obama is “Lonesome Rhodes“.

Gob on August 31, 2010 at 10:38 PM

That is impressive you could find that clip. It’s scary isn’t it?

Conan on August 31, 2010 at 10:46 PM

“Middle Class” .. duh ?

J_Crater on August 31, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Conan on August 31, 2010 at 10:46 PM

For sure! I just wish they had the end scene. Your first sentence of your first post reminded me of that!

Gob on August 31, 2010 at 10:50 PM

Wow. Some of you guys have some extreme hatred towards the President.

StoneKrab on August 31, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Well you see, it’s like this. We all love everything that Obama has done. Everything! I am sure I don’t have to list all his many wonderful accomplishment again. The only problem is that he is not all white, so being racists, we must hate him. It’s in our cracker nature. Didn’t The Race Card explain all that to you?

Tav on August 31, 2010 at 10:50 PM

Just an observation:

texabama on August 31, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Hussain gave them to Hussain when they met a few years ago

macncheez on August 31, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Willie on August 31, 2010 at 10:40 PM

No thanks needed, and yes…there was indeed a post praying for God and numerous other Gods of different faiths to “strike” President Obama. It has since been removed, so I cannot link to it. I just find it ironic that the “Restoring Honor” rally was praised by many on HA, but the hatred and vitrolic speech that is spewed here by some is far from honorable. Before anyone says it…yes I will “get off my high horse”, and no I am not perfect either, but I don’t wish death or ill-will upon people, or sling playground insults…okay well maybe once on here, lol; but that “old guy” was really pushing my buttons. :)

StoneKrab on August 31, 2010 at 10:53 PM

The economy has always been Obama’s biggest priority!

He says so at least once in every speech.

I guess he is just not good at looking at his to do list.

Tav on August 31, 2010 at 10:50 PM

That was an excellent explanation! I agree keeping this racism going in the face of such excellent governing is starting to tax me…

petunia on August 31, 2010 at 10:55 PM