AFL-CIO chief in Alaska: Palin’s like a new Joe McCarthy, except also violent

posted at 9:20 pm on August 26, 2010 by Allahpundit

This is basically a sneak preview of how Murkowski will try to lure Democrats if she goes third-party, right? Palin is the devil and Joe Miller is her spawn Damien, etc. In fact, I’m surprised more Dems aren’t launching this sort of shrill attack on Sarahcuda nationwide. They’re looking for a villain and neither Bush nor John Boehner quite fits the bill of getting the lefty base sufficiently enraged to vote in the midterms. Palin does, and thanks to Miller’s upset, her profile’s never been higher. What better time for Democrats to try to capitalize on that by beating up on her to motivate liberals?

Or is that the whole point of Trumka’s address?

And down in Tyler, Texas, she’s talking about — and I quote — “union thugs.” What? Her husband’s a union man. Is she calling him a thug? Sarah Palin ought to know what union men and women are.

Oh, she goes to great pains to talk differently about unions and the working people who belong to them, knowing full well we’re one and the same.

But using the term “union thug.” That’s poisonous. There’s history behind that rhetoric. That’s how bosses and politicians in decades past justified the terrorizing of workers, the murdering of organizers…

Quite frankly, America works because lots of people contribute lots of ideas — that’s good — even when some of them are just plain wrong. But people need to come to the table in good faith. That’s not Sarah Palin. She’ll go down in history like McCarthy. Palinism will become an ugly word.

Who is this woman, anyway? What happened to her?

She has indeed taken pains to distinguish union leaders from the rank and file. In fact, what she actually said in Tyler was, “Some unions might not like it, not the union membership, but the union leaders, too many, who are thugs.” She’s made that distinction consistently, including today on Twitter and a few weeks ago on Facebook. And speaking of which, here’s her response to Trumka, just posted:

It’s kind of ironic that a union boss has the gall to accuse anyone of threatening violence. After all, we remember the violent attempts by SEIU to intimidate those who wanted to make their voices heard in last year’s town halls. And unlike Trumka, I never threatened that any effort to break a picket line would lead to violence. Come to think of it, neither did I ever hide behind the Fifth Amendment during a federal investigation about union corruption. Then again, I was just an ordinary, card-carrying union member, not one of the big shots who ended up, unfortunately, giving unions a bad name…

In the past there were many great union leaders who courageously defended the rights of workers. Unions were founded for all the right reasons! They were to give working men and women the clout to negotiate fairly with their employers and to fight for decent pay and working conditions. The unions of old would often end up fighting big government on behalf of the little guy. Today’s unions seem to be big government’s most enthusiastic supporters. It’s turned into some nonsense when union bosses back the government takeover of the car industry, and the mortgage industry, and the entire health care sector. And with the help of big government they aim to push through card check legislation that some characterize as being unfair to workers, and even un-American, because of its insistence on stripping workers of their right to privacy with a secret ballot. And that’s not just me voicing concern over card check – ask current union members how comfortable they are with what some of their leaders are saying about the legislation.

To my hardworking, patriotic brothers and sisters in the labor movement: you don’t have to put up with the scare tactics and the big government agenda of the union bosses. There is a different home for you: the commonsense conservative movement. It cares about the same things you and I care about: a government that doesn’t spend beyond its means, an economy focused on creating good jobs with good wages, and a leadership that is proud of America’s achievements and doesn’t go around apologizing to everyone for who we are.

Lots more at the link, although to experience the full irony of Trumka objecting to union leaders being described as thugs, you’ll have to take a trip down memory lane below with the National Right to Work Committee. Theirs isn’t the only example of him not “com[ing] to the table in good faith” — check out the end of this clip from Campaign 2008 in which he talks about taking America back from the “right-wing race-haters”(?) — but it’s by far the creepiest. Exit quotation: “If you strike a match and put your finger in, common sense tells you you’re going to burn your finger.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

standard liberal playbook. any time Palin has a good night or a good week the liberals go on the attack and place several negative stories in the headlines. they try to drown out the sucess of Palin.

you can always tell how much of a successful night Palin had by the volume and tone of the follwing days attacks. you can also tell by the position level of the person doing the attack. for the left to have to use the head of the afl-cio means that Palin hit a homerun.

unseen on August 26, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Well what a smack down from Palin. I think that there is a growing disconnect between union members and union bosses…members understand that if there is no employer there are no jobs… even unionized gov’t employees understsnd that layoffs and furloughs are the result of businesses and taxpayers being tapped out I think that Palin is trying to talk directly to unionized employees to tell them that they don’t have to follow the union bosses like sheep when its not in their best interest… I hope she gets through to them…

CCRWM on August 26, 2010 at 10:49 PM

He’s the guy who puked at the White House a few months ago.

JammieWearingFool on August 26, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Sorta like:

Flounder: I can’t believe I threw up in front of Dean Wormer.
Boon: Face it, Kent. You threw up “on” Dean Wormer.

bofh on August 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM

bluemarlin:I was boss,or at least in my mind,during dating,
but,once I said I DO,she now runs the show,kidd
ing a bit there,but this generation is a bit diff
erent,its like,women are just waiting to explode,
and take charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

canopfor on August 26, 2010 at 10:29 PM
Yes I know what you mean, I was kidding as well (a bit :). My wife is 6 years younger than I am and she is a hard charging fire breather and I like that. We definitely have some very good discussions, cough , cough! Best thing I ever did, really.

bluemarlin on August 26, 2010 at 10:39 PM

How many married men here does that not apply to?

I certainly qualify.

“I’m gonna lat down the law, and show her who wears the pants in this home . . .”

Yeah . . . . . . yeah . . .

listens2glenn on August 26, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Damn, that’s lay, not lat.

listens2glenn on August 26, 2010 at 10:58 PM

Yeah . . . . . . yeah . . .

listens2glenn on August 26, 2010 at 10:56 PM

being single means never having to say your sorry……

unseen on August 26, 2010 at 10:58 PM

This fatheaded dumb lug has just swung the 100,000 candlepower spotlight on himself. Way to go, dumbass.

I’m sure there is much more in his past that we would like to know about, and now since he directly attacked Sarah Palin, there is a really good reason for media on both sides to keep talking about him, and what he has done.

You called down the thunder son, and I’m bringin’ hell with me you hear!

Brian1972 on August 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Flounder: I can’t believe I threw up in front of Dean Wormer.
Boon: Face it, Kent. You threw up “on” Dean Wormer.

bofh on August 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Fat, drunk , and liberal is no way to go through life son! :)

bluemarlin on August 26, 2010 at 11:01 PM

How many times has the media and the left told us Palin doesn’t matter, she’s a dummy? Of course EVERY TIME, she comes back with heels on, and bites ‘em in the face. Every time the applause meter is over the top for her. If they weren’t “so smart”, wouldn’t the “smart ones” figure out that she bites hard every time? Oh wait, are we changing the definition of smart?

conmo on August 26, 2010 at 11:03 PM

Oh wait, are we changing the definition of smart?

conmo on August 26, 2010 at 11:03 PM

smart is being able to spend $6 trillion and having nothing to show for it. It takes sharp minds to accomplish that trick.

unseen on August 26, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Sarah completely dressed-down this tool.

Palin 2012. Accept it already!

lansing quaker on August 26, 2010 at 11:05 PM

being single means never having to say your sorry……

unseen on August 26, 2010 at 10:58 PM

I’ll pass that on to my wife. She’ll probably say something unprintable, but you won’t have to hear it. :)

listens2glenn on August 26, 2010 at 11:05 PM

It takes sharp minds to accomplish that trick.

unseen on August 26, 2010 at 11:05 PM

I think they teach “sharp” in Ivy League Schools.

listens2glenn on August 26, 2010 at 11:07 PM

I think they teach “sharp” in Ivy League Schools.

listens2glenn on August 26, 2010 at 11:07 PM

I do believe you are correct. Only the smartest minds could have gotten us into this mess. a stupid person would have quit along time ago

unseen on August 26, 2010 at 11:08 PM

While they’re getting sharp at Ivy League, Palin’s at the dentist, sharpening those teeth! I just happen to like dentists! Haha

conmo on August 26, 2010 at 11:10 PM

being single means never having to say your sorry……

unseen on August 26, 2010 at 10:58 PM

listens2glenn on August 26, 2010 at 11:05 PM

I second that.

bluemarlin on August 26, 2010 at 11:10 PM

You called down the thunder son, and I’m bringin’ hell with me you hear!

Brian1972 on August 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM

We should try to get a “video still shot” of that scene where that line was spoken. It would look great.

My own media editing skills havn’t advanced that far yet.

listens2glenn on August 26, 2010 at 11:11 PM

Sorry, that should’ve been, “sharp at Ivy League Schools”.

conmo on August 26, 2010 at 11:12 PM

I think this is a good opportunity for the right wing blogoshpere to do a comprehensive investigation of this man’s history, and the organizations he has been associated with, and the strikes they have initiated. Allah did a little bit here in this post, but let’s see what could happen with Michelle Malkin, Dan Reihl, Jim Hoft, RS McCain and PJTV digging in on this jerk. He would regret opening up his big fat mouth, and we would all learn a lot about the modern labor movement in America.

Brian1972 on August 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM

you know I look at Palin and I can see her leading a group of ragtag freedom fighters in the mountians in the winter attacking convoy’s of russian arms. Mitt and Obama not so much. I see them as the sniviling mayors that lick the new overlords boots……just saying…

unseen on August 26, 2010 at 11:19 PM

listens2glenn on August 26, 2010 at 11:11 PM

That movie is chock full of awesome.

Brian1972 on August 26, 2010 at 11:19 PM

You called down the thunder son, and I’m bringin’ hell with me you hear!

Brian1972 on August 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM

I`m your huckleberry!

That was a grreat movie.

bluemarlin on August 26, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Palin does huh? Allah, why not sell that “brilliant” strategy to the DNC? You should make a bundle. Plus, you will no longer have to post annoying “obligatory” posts like “Ed Schultz allegedly flips out over something or other at MSNBC” post.
Think about it.

RMR on August 26, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Here’s some more good news:

A new survey conducted in Pennsylvania’s Eighth Congressional District shows our campaign leading incumbent Patrick Murphy, 48% – 41%. Our seven-point lead over Murphy is outside the poll’s margin of error.

According to Neil Newhouse of Public Opinion Strategies, which conducted the survey, we are well positioned to reclaim the House seat lost to Murphy in 2006 by one of the narrowest margins of any Congressional race in the country that year.

This poll is further evidence of what I’ve already found by talking to voters, the Murphy-Pelosi agenda is not the agenda of the 8th District. Patrick Murphy supported the massive stimulus bill, special interest bailouts, and a government takeover of healthcare. Meanwhile, more 8th District residents are out of work and Patrick Murphy has nothing to show for it except a ballooning federal deficit.

The poll also demonstrates that voters in the Eighth Congressional District have soured on the Democrat agenda, with 53% of voters disapproving and 41% of voters strongly disapproving of President Obama’s job performance and 57% of voters viewing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unfavorably. Congressman Murphy has been a champion and reliable vote for the Obama-Pelosi agenda.

Murphy was somewhere around #55 on the list of most vulnerable Dems last week. Obama carried the 8th District 56-44.

It’s gonna be a bloodbath, folks.

rockmom on August 26, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Trumka, just another commie POS. A lot of blood on those Red flags.

Hummer53 on August 26, 2010 at 11:31 PM

she must have had mafia union thugs on her mind tonight:

Palin called the recently passed health care legislation “a hit” on children with disabilities.

unseen on August 26, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Brian1972 on August 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Hear, hear . . . . I second the motion.

That’s much more sane and legal than the idea that first crossed my mind, I’ll tell ya . . .

listens2glenn on August 26, 2010 at 11:32 PM

It’s gonna be a bloodbath, folks.

rockmom on August 26, 2010 at 11:30 PM

yeap i think ellmers can take the etheridge seat too. starting to see yard signs for her popping up. Unheard of usally the roads are filled with bob’s signs. Now not so much.

unseen on August 26, 2010 at 11:37 PM

That movie is chock full of awesome.

Brian1972 on August 26, 2010 at 11:19 PM

I`m your huckleberry!

That was a grreat movie.

bluemarlin on August 26, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Can anyone here confirm whether or not that was Charlton Heston’s last movie role?

I can’t think of anything he’s appeared in since, but I’m not sure.

listens2glenn on August 26, 2010 at 11:38 PM

I`m your huckleberry!

That was a grreat movie.

bluemarlin on August 26, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Enjoy that.

Brian1972 on August 26, 2010 at 11:41 PM

Isn’t this guy a member of some socialist organization?

True_King on August 26, 2010 at 11:47 PM

Hear, hear . . . . I second the motion.

listens2glenn on August 26, 2010 at 11:32 PM

We need to stick to legal, for sure. He doesn’t, and that is his big weakness. He is willing to break many laws to get his way, and that would be the main point of exposing him, and others like him. It would also prove Sarah was right in the first place.

Brian1972 on August 26, 2010 at 11:48 PM

Isn’t this guy a member of some socialist organization?

True_King on August 26, 2010 at 11:47 PM

Yes. AFL-CIO.
The Socialist left has elbowed their way to the top of all the big labor unions, and marginalized those who tried to stick to worker’s issues over politics. Now they have been co-opted %100.

Brian1972 on August 26, 2010 at 11:53 PM

unseen on August 26, 2010 at 11:19 PM

WOLVERINES!

“Avenge me!”

So how bad is the remake gonna take the heart out of Red Dawn?

And I agree with your point about Sarah Palin.

Sharr on August 27, 2010 at 12:03 AM

So how bad is the remake gonna take the heart out of Red Dawn?

Sharr on August 27, 2010 at 12:03 AM

I think it is going to suck big time.

They will find some way to make us the bad guys.

I hate Hollywood lately.

Brian1972 on August 27, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Actually Palin could kick the living crap out of this union goon. Even my granny could. He’s nothing but a big mouth. Was he even born male? It tells you the kind of guy he is that he takes swipes at women. yeah. real tough guy as long as his panty hose and garter belt aren’t to tight.

It wouldn’t be anything new that a woman would beat this blowhole up. What would be new is it would be the first time he didn’t have to pay a woman to beat him up.

Niteowl45 on August 27, 2010 at 12:07 AM

Palin plays her Trumka card.

(And finds a Joker.)

profitsbeard on August 27, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Enjoy that.

Brian1972 on August 26, 2010 at 11:41 PM</blockquo

I did! Thank you it has been a while.

bluemarlin on August 27, 2010 at 12:23 AM

Unions had better pray things don’t get much worse.

They are on the precipice and don’t seem to realize it.

forest on August 27, 2010 at 12:33 AM

Brian1972 on August 26, 2010 at 11:53 PM

I believe you have the situation “pegged”.

listens2glenn on August 27, 2010 at 12:35 AM

That picture; shouldn’t Obama have his hand up Murkowski’s ass?

Virus-X on August 27, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Palin isn’t running, but Miller is and looks pretty competent, and Murkowski has little if any political nous to run such a difficult campaign – a three way fight like Crist.

csThor on August 27, 2010 at 12:57 AM

WILLIAM TRUMKA: “FIFTH AMENDMENT” BILL.

Dr. Charles G. Waugh on August 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM

“Many union officials have ordered or approved of violent, coercive, and harassing conduct aimed at making an example of employees who don’t toe the union line. The National Institute for Labor Relations Research has compiled a list of incidents of union violence that average nearly 300 per year for the last 30 years. The following cases are just a few examples.
‘Thugs’ doesn’t begin to describe it.

mrt721 on August 27, 2010 at 1:18 AM

“Hey Trumka, here is your ass back”. SP

Too bad she is such a lady and wouldn’t really say that. She is unafraid of these people and just makes us prouder of her. Go Baracuda

KCinLV on August 27, 2010 at 2:19 AM

So how bad is the remake gonna take the heart out of Red Dawn?

And I agree with your point about Sarah Palin.

Sharr on August 27, 2010 at 12:03 AM

knowing hollyweird….bad. real bad…

unseen on August 27, 2010 at 5:08 AM

A thug in a suit is still a thug

Bevan on August 27, 2010 at 5:25 AM

Joe McCarthy is one of the most maligned figures in American History. One of the early victims of the “Professional Left” smeared for what was really true.

Commies in the Government and in Hollywood? Nah….Sean Penn’s dad wasn’t a Communist.(Coconut didn’t fall far from the tree with that one did it?)

JOE McCARTHY WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamsmith on August 27, 2010 at 6:18 AM

At least Sarah never killed anyone. Google Trumka and Pittston.

Jayrae on August 27, 2010 at 6:44 AM

These union thugs have screwed the pooch once too often and now their dirty Dem deals won’t save them. They’re going down.

RandyChandler on August 27, 2010 at 7:08 AM

Palin’s response is spot on. I, too, was in the IBEW and saw how corrupting the power of being a union boss could be. It’s like the story of the politician who gets elected as an “every man” candidate who goes to Washington and ends up part of the machine he went there to fight.

The Local boss enjoys perks a working man only dreams about. His salary is doubled or tripled, depending on the contract. He gets a car and an expense acount. He runs a staff and offices with the budget to go with it. It doesn’t take long for the “reformer”, and they are always reformers, to start sporting designer haircuts, $1000 suits, and pinky rings as they drive their Cadillacs to grievance meetings where more often than not they side with management unless you’re a union insider. They loose touch with us little guys very quickly.

Jaynie59 on August 27, 2010 at 7:30 AM

Screencap image reminds me of this scene from 300.

my apologies to the memory of Leonidas….

ted c on August 26, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Indeed at times it seems that we stand athwart the Pass at Thermopylae.

WordsMatter on August 27, 2010 at 7:38 AM

Jaynie59 on August 27, 2010 at 7:30 AM

No kidding. “Union boss” has become synonymous with corruption. Unions have destroyed virtually all manufacturing and whittled our industries into a shadow of their former selves … not to mention driving the cost of the few goods produced here sky high.

darwin on August 27, 2010 at 7:53 AM

knowing that 70 socialists are now in congress I think McCarthy had a point.

unseen on August 27, 2010 at 7:57 AM

These left has become so predictable.

Everything the alcohol marinated blob Trumka said is nothing more than standard Alinsky that’s been applied to everyone on the right at one time or another.

“Oh, you’re racist!”

“Watch out! They’re violent!”

Those right-wingers are crazy!”

I doubt he had any input to his speech at all, in fact the Center for American Progress probably wrote it.

darwin on August 27, 2010 at 8:07 AM

“Union thugs” are a reference to the communist leadership that has usurped the control of the union membership. Illiterate punks can surface to demand their members walk lockstep as the propaganda dictates. Palin scares these “bad boys” to death. When you lead your members with intimidation, the situation is so fragile, it is only existing in a vacuum that can be altered at anytime.

volsense on August 27, 2010 at 8:48 AM

I think this is no coincidence that this speech comes only days before the Glenn Beck rally in DC. Trumpka isn’t merely attacking political opponents, he’s trying to lay a justification for confrontation and intimidation. That is, he’s accusing Palin of resorting to violence so the Left can then justify violent confrontation by claiming that the Republicans did it first so they had to respond just to try to keep up with their opponents. This isn’t a random political observation; its a call to action. This is what Ed Shultz was trying to do when, just before the election of Scott Brown, he announced on national television that he would “cheat to keep the b@#%!$s out.” He wasn’t stating his opinion, he was trying to rally the faithful to action. Not that dissimilar to Henry II just happening to ask a “rhetorical” question about Thomas Beckett in front of his useful idiots, “who will rid me of this turbulent priest?”

I hope the GB folks take lots of video cameras with them tomorrow, and going forward. Like the ABC cameraman & the CNN reporter who tried to provoke peaceful crowds at a rally; like the SEIU thugs who terrorized a 13 year-old-child by assaulting his house (while the DC police stood by and watched); like the patently false accusation of racial epitephs being tossed about at the signing of Obamacare; like the Leftist idiots who go to rallies to carry hateful signs and provide a basis for media partisans to smear those with whom they disagree — I suspect there are going to be a lot of spiteful, premeditated antics designed to give malicious “reporters” some film in order to put together another smear campaign.

DaveL on August 27, 2010 at 9:37 AM

DaveL on August 27, 2010 at 9:37 AM

I’m going … camera in hand.

darwin on August 27, 2010 at 9:42 AM

The Venona Papers proved McCarthy right. But let’s keep demonizing him.

Disturb the Universe on August 27, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Ask the conservative teacher who called Hannity yesterday. He’s very displeased with his teachers union, and what they’re doing. His beef though, was with Hannity, as he felt Hannity was lumping ALL teachers into the mold of lap dogs to big government, and not discerning this conservative, and other conservative teachers from the group.

While I felt for the man, Hannity was right. Until these conservative teachers, and other union workers stand up against this take over by their union leaders….it’s going to continue, with no end in sight.

This union boss, and others like him are thugs. Palin is right on that. I don’t believe all workers should be lumped into that description, and I don’t think Palin does either. She’s spoken to that effect. It just shows that even this union boss is worried. He overreached as did the democrats, and now they’re sinking.

Let’s just hope these rats don’t know how to swim.

capejasmine on August 27, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Sarah : speaking truth to power thugs

Wade on August 27, 2010 at 10:48 AM

unseen on August 26, 2010 at 11:19 PM

WOLVERINES!!

Shambhala on August 27, 2010 at 11:02 AM

So it was Sarah Palin who bussed protestors from DC to the Maryland home of a B of A banking executive?

A more glittering jewel of projection is hard to find.

Angry Dumbo on August 27, 2010 at 1:25 PM

He’s the guy who puked at the White House a few months ago.

JammieWearingFool on August 26, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Jammie, you are priceless. Crack me up.

NJ Red on August 27, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Sarah is correct and if this guy had a grey cell, it would be lonely.

dogsoldier on August 27, 2010 at 2:17 PM

JOE McCARTHY WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamsmith on August 27, 2010 at 6:18 AM

The Venona Papers proved McCarthy right. But let’s keep demonizing him.

Disturb the Universe on August 27, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Ann Coulter’s book, “Treason”, was first real documented truth I got on Sen Joe McCarthy.

Well researched, and well written.

listens2glenn on August 27, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Yes, Joe McCarthy was right. Even without the Venona Papers as proof, look at our current Marxist federal government, official antipathy for the Constitution as constructed, elected officials who deem themselves autocrats, trickling down socialism to permeate all state/local government by mandate.

And John Wayne was a member of the John Birch Society, another of those anti-communist American organizations since liberally demonized by progressive Marxists.

maverick muse on August 27, 2010 at 4:42 PM

ANYTHING coming from a union boss today is Newspeak, opposite game.

maverick muse on August 27, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Does he not know that McCarthy was right? And that the soviet records proved him so. Ignorant ass.

Haunches on August 27, 2010 at 6:19 PM

if there is no employer there are no jobs…

CCRWM on August 26, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Heh, Try Central Alabama. The Unions here cleared at least 20 well paid factories (most notably a VERY LARGE STEEL CONCERN that had over 500 seasoned workers) in the last ten years. They just couldn’t get enough, and the jobs moved, well elsewhere…

And most facilities – if not all are now vacant and decaying.

Union to me, means…keeping jobs and insuring benefits? yeah?

seesalrun on August 27, 2010 at 11:16 PM

So how bad is the remake gonna take the heart out of Red Dawn?

Sharr on August 27, 2010 at 12:03 AM

I heard it would feature a small band of Hollywood actors, and their arsenal of biodegradable solar-powered low-carbon-footprint guns, attempting to save our country from hordes of invading tea-partiers.

Dr. Charles G. Waugh on August 28, 2010 at 12:10 AM

No, she is a new Huey Long, except pretty.

AshleyTKing on August 28, 2010 at 1:43 AM

We wont hear about it, but I am willing to bet Trumka gets a lot of blow back from this. The union members in my family are huge Palin fans and not real happy with him right now.

pgrossjr on August 28, 2010 at 10:05 AM

Hey Chief f**kface ! You are like one of my farts, except you are less coherent and smell worse !

cableguy615 on August 28, 2010 at 9:17 PM