Celebrity parasite’s new reality show: Running for mayor of Wasilla

posted at 9:29 pm on August 9, 2010 by Allahpundit

Remind me again, what great crime did Palin supposedly commit against this jackass that supposedly justifies his endless stream of backbiting and mockery of her? If I’m not mistaken, according to Palin-haters, her alleged original sin was asking him to come to the Republican convention and provide political cover by appearing with Bristol in the aftermath of the news that she was pregnant. And supposedly, because of that one request, every low-rent thing he’s done ever since is somehow … karma, or payback? Simple question: For a fame-whore known to go by the moniker “Ricky Hollywood,” wasn’t bringing him to the convention pretty much the nicest thing you could do for him? It’s like saying that he’s now justified in running a vendetta against Fox because they were dumb enough to invite him to the Teen Choice Awards.

Alternate headline: “Jon Gosselin no longer the biggest D-bag to have his own reality show.”

Johnston will run for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska — yes, the same job that propelled Sarah Palin to governor of that state (and later, the vice presidential nomination) — in a new reality project being pitched by Stone and Co.

“Loving Levi: The Road to the Mayor’s Office” will center on Johnston’s newfound fame as the baby daddy to Palin’s grandson, Tripp…

Johnston’s candidacy isn’t as far-fetched as it sounds: Wasilla’s current mayor, lawyer Verne E. Rupright, won the seat in 2008 with 466 votes — less than 100 from his nearest competitor, who received 373…

And should his candidacy prove successful in Wasilla, Jones said he’s got Johnston’s sights set next on the Alaska governor’s race — and it’s not entirely clear whether he’s kidding or not. (And if it again sounds too far-fetched, remember that Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jesse Ventura were elected governor in much more populous states.)

The show’s also going to focus on Levi being a father to Tripp, so all the dads out there might want to tune in for some pointers. Exit quotation via Ace: “Imagine if a man-boy had treated Chelsea Clinton in such a vile manner.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

The fact that this show will be made is proof that there is no hope. This DB would, in another time and place, be jackhammered in the nads until he expires…alas, now he’s a hero in our ‘culture’.

AUINSC on August 9, 2010 at 9:31 PM

I wish Levi the very worst of luck.

pfamis on August 9, 2010 at 9:32 PM

The man-boy in chief treated her mother pretty much the same way.

SouthernGent on August 9, 2010 at 9:33 PM

I can hear it now: “If a dolt like Levi can be mayor of Wasilla, what does that say about Sarah Palin???”

Yet another reason that I thank the electronics gods for inventing DVD’s.

Bishop on August 9, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Yet another “Reality” show I will never see. Thankfully I have MLB network and VS. All the Baseball and Hockey I can take. Add to that RTN for re-runs of The A-Team, Magnum P.I., Simon and Simon and Dragnet.

cobrakai99 on August 9, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Pitching is one thing… we’ll have to see which network actually agrees to buy this piece of crap.

The Ugly American on August 9, 2010 at 9:35 PM

“Reality”? Really? I think the coke’s finally gotten to the brains of all those ‘creative’ thinkers in Hollyweed.

I’d be interested to see all the sponsors who will be lining up with their money for this one.

GarandFan on August 9, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Yet another “Reality” show I will never see. Thankfully I have MLB network and VS. All the Baseball and Hockey I can take. Add to that RTN RTV for re-runs of The A-Team, Magnum P.I., Simon and Simon and Dragnet.

cobrakai99 on August 9, 2010 at 9:34 PM

It’s what TV Land used to be.

cobrakai99 on August 9, 2010 at 9:35 PM

“Imagine if a man-boy had treated Chelsea Clinton in such a vile manner.”

It is called an AMBER ALERT that would not be successful. He was underage when this happened.

bluemarlin on August 9, 2010 at 9:36 PM

As I wrote on Ace, I hope he becomes mayor. Then, Palin supporters can file ethics charges against him every 10 minutes and bankrupt his sorry a**. Sound familiar?

joejm65 on August 9, 2010 at 9:36 PM

This clown’s Karma will be devastating somewhere down the line. I have a younger brother who is very much like this creep. Payback will be a bitch……….

adamsmith on August 9, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Really, why doesn’t he just run as a Dem for Congress? He’s a perfect fit.

AUINSC on August 9, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Unbelievable. As much as I love Sarah, I have to think something’s seriously wrong with her daughter’s judgment to tolerate this gold-digger. Good grief!

petefrt on August 9, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Ricky Hollywood can barely string two coherent sentences together….why would they give him a show?

terryannonline on August 9, 2010 at 9:39 PM

If only Todd Palin had followed Pat Buchanan’s suggestion.

Babino on August 9, 2010 at 9:40 PM

I’m figuring a large upswing of ‘residents’ before the election.

Jeff2161 on August 9, 2010 at 9:40 PM

I think his family is an example of democrat thinking. They’re angry at Palin because if it weren’t for her maybe his mom wouldn’t have been busted for dealing drugs. You see , you’re not responsible for your own decisions or actions.

the_nile on August 9, 2010 at 9:40 PM

Add to that RTN for re-runs of Simon and Simon
cobrakai99 on August 9, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Simon and Simon? Really? Ooooook.

Bishop on August 9, 2010 at 9:40 PM

If we’re lucky, dude will snort one too much line of coke.

I’d like to know who’s funding this a-hole’s exploits.

I smell a tinge of Soros funded sulfur.

rickyricardo on August 9, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Dear God. All this for impregnating the teen daughter of a politician. Anyone with any sense would shut the door on that smarmy face with relish, political affiliation aside. Enough’s enough.

Bee on August 9, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Variety says: “Johnston already has a campaign manager, Tank Jones, to help him with the task.”

Variety omits: Tank Johnson is the big black doufus who has been with Mr. Hollywood since Day#1 and certainly has arranged every US magazine cover and daily reality show pitch to any network with an e-mail address.

Marcus on August 9, 2010 at 9:41 PM

terryannonline on August 9, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Anything to try to attack Sarah.

the_nile on August 9, 2010 at 9:42 PM

The show’s also going to focus on Levi being a father to Tripp,

There is probably no better proof of the kind of “man” this guy is than the above. What kind of father…

MikeknaJ on August 9, 2010 at 9:42 PM

This is insanity – Levi Johnston is scum. And he is evil – because he is propagating somehting very, very evil.

I have purposely tried to avoid even thinking about this stuff, especially as how it interfered with coverage of Bobby Jindal and the Rally For Economic Survival in Lafayette, Louisiana.

But the idea that this scum would actually run for mayor of Wasilla? So delusional and – yes – WICKED -

Gov. Palin is going to have to take a deeep breath and try to pretend that Levi Johnston doesn’t exist – because this is a phosphorus fire burning waaaay to close to home in its utter insanity.

Just shows what a nothing Bristol Palin is that she wouldn’t grab Levi by his Johnston with one hand and a Ginsu in the other and tell him to cease and desist.

None of this is funny in the least.

If I were Todd Palin I would have to be constrained from beating the boy into a convalescent home, then waiting for him when he came out in a wheelchair.

cane_loader on August 9, 2010 at 9:42 PM

Simon and Simon? Really? Ooooook.

Bishop on August 9, 2010 at 9:40 PM

Oh hells yes. Just for the power wagon alone.

TexasDan on August 9, 2010 at 9:43 PM

If I were Sarah, at this point I would be very tempted to disown Bristol unless she signed a legal document to have no further contact with his Jonston creep.

cane_loader on August 9, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Todd Palin has got to be the most restrained man on the planet. This kid is whipping up a karma hurricane against himself, one day, that thing is going to make landfall.

ted c on August 9, 2010 at 9:44 PM

1 vote, his, won’t make him mayor, ok,ok maybe 25 votes from his favorite bar buddies but only if he buys the beer and spends all his campaign funds. Here’s an idea for a slogan “Common on – Vote for Levi- so he won’t be a old loser again” What a dolt.

wubu on August 9, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Of course, that would be playing into the hands of the puppetmasters trying to destroy Gov. Palin.

I vote for a Code Red on Levi Johnston.

cane_loader on August 9, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Add to that RTN for re-runs of Simon and Simon
cobrakai99 on August 9, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Simon and Simon? Really? Ooooook.

Bishop on August 9, 2010 at 9:40 PM

Hey Simon and Simon were great, of course the theme song for the pilot was really really bad.
Fav episode was when they found the pirate treasure – molasses

LincolntheHun on August 9, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Oh hells yes. Just for the power wagon alone.

TexasDan on August 9, 2010 at 9:43 PM

That Dodge was boss…

Jeff2161 on August 9, 2010 at 9:45 PM

What the f!#$ is wrong with this imbecile? With apologies to imbeciles everywhere, of course…

Dopenstrange on August 9, 2010 at 9:46 PM

wubu on August 9, 2010 at 9:45 PM

“Let the world now we’re WT”

the_nile on August 9, 2010 at 9:46 PM

wubu on August 9, 2010 at 9:45 PM

So, you don’t think 800 new ‘residents’ will demand absentee ballots ?

Jeff2161 on August 9, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Someday, Levi will cease to be useful to the left. May that day come soon.

Slublog on August 9, 2010 at 9:48 PM

Asher on August 9, 2010 at 9:50 PM

He’s just sick. His mom is so messed up, and so is he. But so is Bristol for being involved.

Sad story.

AnninCA on August 9, 2010 at 9:50 PM

Bristol isn’t seriously going to allow her son to participate in this train wreck, is she?

Does anyone know who is carrying this? E!, VH1, MTV?

ramrants on August 9, 2010 at 9:51 PM

I have a gut feeling that the town of Wasilla will clamp down and make sure this idiot doesn’t run/win. Sarah Palin was not the only mayor in the history of Wasilla. There are good people from both parties who are serious about public service who will step up and speak out against his candidacy. And, after following Sarah for some time now, I’m sure she will use this idiot to her advantage. Can’t wait…

joejm65 on August 9, 2010 at 9:52 PM

Remember gals…he’s hawt and like totally available!

AUINSC on August 9, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Levi’s got a low bar to hurdle, after all a community organizer can be a President.

Rovin on August 9, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Inside of two years they will be running bear poop through Alaska’s crime igloo looking for traces of this punk.

borntoraisehogs on August 9, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Hot Air folks. Sorry again for the off color comment last week. I deserved my self-imposed weeks exile. I’ll try not to get animated to the point where I have to do that to myself again.

On this guy, I can only imagine the song and dance he used to get back in Bristol Palin’s graces for that short period of time. I would imagine he did it to pitch the reality show to her that we read rumors about; just my guess. It would also be my guess that there are people behind the scenes pushing him in whatever direction he’s currently taking. Seems like the only common denominator in his compass directions though is that everything he does seems to be designed to make the Palins look ridiculous. He’s just one sad character.

I’m not certain I could be convinced to traverse even a fairly superfluous thoroughfare to alleviate my bladder in a situation where the young man might be suffering from an episode of immolation.

Last thing. You all that think Allah is a Palin hater, I hope you take note that this thread is clearly defensive of Palin and by my observations it’s pretty much the norm on his threads about her.

hawkdriver on August 9, 2010 at 9:54 PM

cobrakai99 on August 9, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Magnum PI yeah!

Willie on August 9, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Excellent point, don’t you think (insert any Lame Street Media organization here)?

Zorro on August 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM

cane_loader on August 9, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Yes! The lefties in Hollyweird are all to happy to keep pushing this thorn into SP’s side.

It’s a conspiracy I tell ya!! /s

cranbone on August 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM

This whole thing is a Tar Baby.

Johnston needs to be shunned, except when the townsfolk spit at his feet before they turn away.

Hope the locals run him all the way to the Canadian border and let him beg for admittance.

cane_loader on August 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Someday, Levi will cease to be useful to the left. May that day come soon.

Slublog on August 9, 2010 at 9:48 PM

We never hear about Cindy Sheehan anymore. I guess she took Charlie Gibson’s advice and went away.

ramrants on August 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Sad story.
AnninCA on August 9, 2010 at 9:50 PM

Yep. And, I also think that Bristol, knowingly or not, enables this loser, and I believe that she and Sarah have some serious issues between them that’s allowing this Levi nonsense to continue. And, that’s too bad for Bristol if she’s not helping to stop this nonsense. Maybe it’s a character flaw. I mean, I can’t see Piper putting up with this kind of sh*t…

joejm65 on August 9, 2010 at 9:58 PM

The people of Wasilla were smart enough to elect Sarah – I am sure little Levi’s political career with begin and die in this small town. After all, he won’t have have THE most important endrosement around – the most famous former Mayor of Wasilla.

Govgirl on August 9, 2010 at 9:58 PM

If it’s not clear by now…I wish this this DB the very worst…whatever the worst is in his sick world.

AUINSC on August 9, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Does anyone know who is carrying this? E!, VH1, MTV?

ramrants on August 9, 2010 at 9:51 PM

I think a better question is: was this the series that was being pitched by the two of them?

SnarkVader on August 9, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Levi must think he’s Kevin Bacon in Footloose.

He doesn’t realize the town elders aren’t going to relent – that they’ll drive him 10 miles outside of town in a blizzard, dump a couple gallons of water over him, and leave him to walk.

cane_loader on August 9, 2010 at 9:59 PM

hawkdriver on August 9, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Welcome Back !

Jeff2161 on August 9, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Is there a network that would actually buy a dog like this? Is there really audience that hates Palin enough to be enamored of this nitwit running for her old job?

I know, people watch all sorts of dumb stuff, but could this thing last more than a couple of episodes before nobody cared anymore?

14:59, Ricky.

Pablo on August 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM

joejm65 on August 9, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Well, I have yet to meet the daughter/mom relationship at this age that didn’t have similar problems. LOL*

This one happens to be playing out in public, which makes is even more ridiculous.

I’ll give Hillary credit. She managed to keep stability with Chelsea, and I’ll always wonder how.

The rest of us are more human.

AnninCA on August 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM

SnarkVader on August 9, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Gee, I dunno…you think?

Yeah, I can totally buy into Bristol going along to trash her own Mom (metaphorically spit in her face)…money and laughs. I’ll bet your kids do that to you all the time.

AUINSC on August 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM

But then, Snooki is big news.

I think I’ll go weep.

Pablo on August 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM

what ticket will he run on? who will donate? HA organizes a money bomb for the opposition. end of story (sad, sad, pathetic story)

Willie on August 9, 2010 at 10:02 PM

SnarkVader on August 9, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Legitimate question, given her magazine interview and bombshell on Mom.

My personal guess is, “No.” The interview was her big concession to this nonsense. But that alone definitely spells that she’s got issues.

AnninCA on August 9, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Sasquatch kidnaps Levi, keeps him as special ‘friend’.

Jeff2161 on August 9, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Bristol is as dumb as a bag of hammers…and she has really poor taste.

But being a tasteless moron still doesn’t deserve this level of abuse.

AUINSC on August 9, 2010 at 10:05 PM

AnninCA on August 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM

I think they formed a super-strong bond after Bill got caught with Monica. Seriously.

joejm65 on August 9, 2010 at 10:05 PM

I’d be pissed off if some tool and tool producer treated my town government like a joke.

Blake on August 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Govgirl on August 9, 2010 at 9:58 PM

What she said!

(sidenote: watch the Huffpo/Soros whack0s come out from under their rocks and support this slug)

Rovin on August 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM

What could go wrong???

Levi, how would you improve the local economy?? What steps would you take??

Well, we should catch more fish, sell more Whoppers, put up a White Castle over in Marley’s vacant lot…and Sarah Palin sez yer all stupid….or something.

BigWyo on August 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Aren’t his 15 minutes over yet? Tick, tick, tick…

scalleywag on August 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Add to that RTN for re-runs of Simon and Simon
cobrakai99 on August 9, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Simon and Simon? Really? Ooooook.

Bishop on August 9, 2010 at 9:40 PM

Fav episode was when they found the pirate treasure – molasses

LincolntheHun on August 9, 2010 at 9:45 PM

I liked the crossover episode they did with Magnum too. That was fun.

Dongemaharu on August 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Chelsea’s father in law’s been to prison.

Bristol’s ex-mother-in-law to be has been to prison.

TIE!

Blake on August 9, 2010 at 10:08 PM

Govgirl on August 9, 2010 at 9:58 PM

It’s not about him getting elected.
It’s about him partaking in being portrayed as a complete idiot, and then trying to associate that to palin.

Most crack whores got more integrity. Not levi.

the_nile on August 9, 2010 at 10:09 PM

This guy’s a puppet. Follow the money. Who’s sponsoring these amateur attempts to demean Palin ?

teacherman on August 9, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Does anyone think that this dick has the long term attention span to fulfill the term? He will become bored of it 2 months into campaigning…and then its off to something even more stupid

Electrongod on August 9, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Gee, I dunno…you think?

AUINSC on August 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Did you miss what Bristol told US Magazine? She wasn’t very fond of her mother at the time. And young people do stupid things. Look at her choice of men.

SnarkVader on August 9, 2010 at 10:11 PM

Blake on August 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM

No kidding.

scalleywag on August 9, 2010 at 10:11 PM

Nothing more than a leftie ploy to embarrass Sarah. Nobody in their right mind would deal with the creep for any other reason. What does he have to offer other than nearness to the main target?

LarryG on August 9, 2010 at 10:12 PM

What I really think? Neither of them are particularly bright bulbs.

Life has gotten way too big for them to handle.

AnninCA on August 9, 2010 at 10:13 PM

I’d rather watch The View or The Joyless Behar show over and over for the rest of my life.

txag92 on August 9, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Todd should slap him in the face with his gloves and challenge him to a dual ..

wheels on August 9, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Well, it would be nice if his “campaign manager” can teach him to write, in order to fill out a child support check that doesn’t bounce, first. Oh crap, and checks to bail “he momma” outa jail, as well. Clownshoes.

thebookkeeper on August 9, 2010 at 10:18 PM

teacherman on August 9, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Cui bono

the_nile on August 9, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Credit where credit’s due.

Nice job Allah!

gary4205 on August 9, 2010 at 10:20 PM

SnarkVader on August 9, 2010 at 10:11 PM

Stupidity knows no age limit…she’s just plain stupid (and I don’t attribute that to her mother), but she is. I’m tired of this whole “being young allows you to be a retard” argument…there is dumb and there is room-temperature IQ dumb. She has the latter in spades.

AUINSC on August 9, 2010 at 10:21 PM

YGBFKM

mojo on August 9, 2010 at 10:23 PM

joejm65 on August 9, 2010 at 10:05 PM

I agree. I think it’s a good lesson. Something good comes from everything in life, eh?

Seriously, I think that’s a big part of it.

AnninCA on August 9, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Ann, how does this thread about Levi get turned in your head so as to compel you to frame your comments in a manner that both, adds culpability to the Palin’s for his behavior and then illicit a comment extolling the unwarranted virtues of the Clintons as parents? Answer me honestly Ann, isn’t it true that this biased media goes out of it’s way to protect the children of “their” and your kind?

I guess it’s worth reminding everyone that neither of the Palins cheated on the other. Neither parent was ever impeached. Neither Palin lied to a grand jury. Neither Palin was ever caught red-handed fabricating stories about being in harms way in the Balkans because they assumed the same liberal main stream media that gives the liberal parents and their children a pass from any serious critical analysis would be ignoring the outright lies they tell and then concentrate on every single family foible of the Palins.

Please!

hawkdriver on August 9, 2010 at 10:24 PM

I think a judge will be sympathetic to completely cutting off visitation rights, if there’s any chance that creep will put a toddler on a reality show.

BCrago66 on August 9, 2010 at 10:25 PM

I think this kid is about to just try to restart attention. If you think about it, what’s the thing a kid from a meth-dealing mom wants more in life? Attention.

Alas, this next round of 15 minutes will be even shorter. The media is starting to get embarassed by their own inability to leave Palin’s kids out of the equation, versus the obvious “hands-off” attitude about other kids.

Reagan’s kids were a bit of a subject, if I remember right. But even they didn’t get this type of attention.

If the media goes too far, even conservative media, it’s pretty much a case of sexism operating.

And that will very much boomerang.

AnninCA on August 9, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Seriously, I think that’s a big part of it.

AnninCA on August 9, 2010 at 10:23 PM

So Chelsey will also deny and overlook her husbands mistakes..

the_nile on August 9, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Okay guys…

1. the people of Wasilla hate Levi. You don’t see the people who say they support Palin… but trust me they are out there.
2. If he runs, he will be the laughing stock of Alaska… maybe it will be enough for him to move out of state.
3. Other then those who are in their 20′s running in the same groups as Levi.. WTF would vote for him?
4. This is going to be the one thing that is going to blow up in his face. Just watch…. I think Alaskans have had enough. I know I have.

upinak on August 9, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Go away punk !

Hummer53 on August 9, 2010 at 10:30 PM

He’s just the conduit, Allah. The endless stream of backbiting and mockery is coming from further up the food chain (and much further to the left).

I guess that Variety has picked up on it lends it some credence but the article says they’re still “shopping it around.” Who is going to want to air this thing? Even setting my bias aside, I can’t imagine who would want to watch the show, other than Kathy Griffin. B/c I saw Levi on her show and although he had a couple of funny lines, he’s not really a scintillating personality. I think viewers would get bored in no time.

NoLeftTurn on August 9, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Heck, I’m just chatting mostly. Chealsea has been almost the “perfect” kid and just got married. I think the comparison just popped into my head naturally.

Most of the politicians have problem kids. Palin’s kids are under the microscope in an unusual way. I think it’s due to her family values spin, in some part. It’s not entirely due to the media. It’s also due to this odd stuff about abstinence. That really drew attention to the reuniting.

In short, it’s half/half to me. Bristol really went out publicly on the whole deal about sex, and then pulled this bone-headed move. I didn’t even think the reconnection was that inexplicable. The spread in a magazine for money and gloating that she hadn’t warned her mom?

That was very wierd. And very much fed into the whole media line about the dysfunctionalism of the Palins.

I personally find them pretty normal people. A lot of daughters this age get involved with this type of guy-love-relationship.

Bristol may just find another one absolutely like this one or she may figure it out.

AnninCA on August 9, 2010 at 10:32 PM

upinak on August 9, 2010 at 10:28 PM

I am sure you’re right. I can’t imagine Alaskans wanting their state (city) to be made a televised mockery by a 20 something kid.

Electrongod on August 9, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Levi is an excellent example of the left maliciously using an ignorant kid – all while claiming they care about people. There is no end to their hypocrisy.

Josiah on August 9, 2010 at 10:37 PM

cane_loader on August 9, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Bristol has reportedly moved back in with her parents. I hope when Levi rings the doorbell for his custody visits, Todd opens it…

Wethal on August 9, 2010 at 10:41 PM

AnninCA on August 9, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Do you think Track Palin might get your nod as a “perfect” kid. Or are you crossing your fingers that the media might still get some dirt on him? Just asking because you never seem to bother commenting about him. Here’s an internet drill, Google “Track Palin”. See how many media hit pieces you have to go through before you can read an objective story about his military service.

I honestly get the impression that you think any of these threads might be useful in steering the discussion in a way that ultimately is a condemnation of a single Palin or the Palins as a family. Or at least steer it in a direction to paint them in the worst possible light. No?

But that’s just my opinion. You might just really like the Clintons and are easily steered in their direction with rosey comment regardless of what we know to be their true character.

hawkdriver on August 9, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Wethal on August 9, 2010 at 10:41 PM

I’m not real impressed with Todd…in fact, I think Bristol takes after him. The ‘First Dude’ would probably invite Levi in for a beer.

AUINSC on August 9, 2010 at 10:47 PM

I don`t care if his opponent is Stalin or Mao or Lenin himself, let`s help them win and not this moose turd.

ThePrez on August 9, 2010 at 10:54 PM

AUINSC on August 9, 2010 at 10:47 PM

I’m curious. What specific behavior of Todd Palin gives you this impression?

hawkdriver on August 9, 2010 at 10:56 PM