Bristol Palin: It’s over between me and Levi

posted at 4:58 pm on August 3, 2010 by Allahpundit

Follow the link for Palin’s statement. The good news? Bristol’s avoided a momentous mistake and Levi is once again free to provide content for “The Daily Dish.” The bad news? After the roller-coaster hyperdrama of the past few weeks, I’m kind of wishing that the two of them did have a reality show. It’d be like a Wasilla version of “The Hills,” with some suspense mixed in via the mysteriously creepy man who lives next door

Admit it. You’d watch.

Palin, 19, says the relationship soured on July 14, the very same day they announced their marriage intentions to the world. Palin says he told her that evening he might have fathered a baby with another teenage girl. (Palin did not name the young woman, but a pregnant former girlfriend of Johnston’s has since publicly denied his paternity.)

In an emotional phone interview with PEOPLE, Palin spoke through tears about feeling heartbroken, humiliated and trapped – while Johnston acted cool. “There’s been no remorse,” she says, adding that she’s seen him only once in the past three weeks.

“The final straw was him flying to Hollywood for what he told me was to see some hunting show but come to find out it was that music video mocking my family,” she says. “He’s just obsessed with the limelight and I got played.”

Yeah, the music video was beyond the pale even by Ricky Hollywood’s standards. So, let me get this straight: They announced via Us magazine on July 14 that they were engaged, a scoop which allegedly brought them $100,000, and since then Bristol’s only seen Levi … once? I have the strangest feeling that we’ve been played here, with the only puzzle left to solve being whether Bristol herself was a player or a playee.

Exit question one: Why’d she give the break-up exclusive to People when she gave the wedding exclusive to Us? Hmmmm. Exit question two: Ricky’s going to end up as a cast member next season on “Jersey Shore,” isn’t he? Admit it. You’d watch.

Update: Am I to understand that Levi didn’t mention the possibility that he’d fathered another child until … the day the Us cover story came out? Is that right, or have I misread the People piece? “Oh, hey, Bristol? I forgot to tell you something…”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Wait, she’s upset because Levi is obsessed with the limelight? Is that sort of like quitting your job to post to facebook, make millions by being a pundit, and doing everything you can to support your cult-like following? I bet she gets enough of the celebrity stuff with mom, thought having it with Levi too would drive her mad.

TheBlueSite on August 4, 2010 at 12:10 AM

poking the cultists

???

it`s not rummaging when they willingly whore out their stories in US weekly.
You-Eh-Vee on August 3, 2010 at 11:47 PM

There’s no proof that Bristol “wh*red” her story to U.S. Weekly.
Rummaging is posting tabloid stories like this on a political news blog, while ignoring the real news stories about the public figure mother, especially if they’re favorable to her.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 12:11 AM

TheBlueSite on August 4, 2010 at 12:10 AM

To whom are you referring?
The only person it even sounds remotely like is Oilbama, except for the Facebook reference.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 12:13 AM

TheBlueSite on August 4, 2010 at
===========================================================
Aren’t you needed at MSNBC to do damage control for the Big Spending Trio, Obama, Pelosi and Reid? Obama said the unemployment rate wouldn’t get above 8% if we passed the stimulus, and you can see where that went. Here is a list of the 100 of the stupidest, among the stupid, things the stimulus is wasting taxpayer dollars on:

So, there you have it. You have a big job, so, go on back to your DNC buds at the networks so you can put your spin talent to work for the good of “the Cause….” You’ll be missed. Bye, Bye….

DL13 on August 4, 2010 at 1:12 AM

DL13 on August 4, 2010 at 1:12 AM

Great article, I’ve been dispensing this one too.

Inanemergencydial on August 4, 2010 at 1:34 AM

Sadly, this is as I predicted, though I had hoped it would work out and Levi, jackhole that he is, would surprise me. Alas, it is not to be, at least not at this juncture. It’s plain they both have some more growing up to do. I just hope they actually do it, for Tripp’s sake. He deserves to have both parents in his life.

I do think Bristol (bless her heart) enjoys getting attention; how else to explain the Vogue (was Vogue or Bazaar?) piece that ran recently, or the interview she did with Greta right after the election, neither of which Sarah knew about. The girl is over 18, though; she can do as she pleases. I would hope, however, she would find a way to make a name for herself — legitimately — and not ride her mother’s coattails, esp. when her doing so only creates headaches for the rest of the family. She’s a good kid; she’s just young. And frankly, if I were 19 and some magazine were willing to pay me several thousand bucks for me to announce my engagement, I probably wouldn’t think twice about it. For that matter, I might not even think twice about it now!

I’m just glad this happened now, if it had to happen, and not a year or two down the road after Bristol and Tripp have become more invested in Levi.

Obama’s family didn’t have a knocked up daughter and her boyfriend living with them.

PrezHussein on August 3, 2010 at 10:33 PM

His daughters are 11 and 13. I should hope they aren’t getting knocked up. Why don’t we see how they’re faring 10 years from now? If Obama can make it til his girls are out of college without some sort of drama taking place, I will be duly shocked and amazed. I know teenage girls, I was one. They are simultaneously both colossally stupid and know everything there is to know. It’s a dangerous combination.

NoLeftTurn on August 4, 2010 at 1:37 AM

Exit question one: Why’d she give the break-up exclusive to People when she gave the wedding exclusive to Us? Hmmmm. Exit question two: Ricky’s going to end up as a cast member next season on “Jersey Whore,” isn’t he? Admit it. You’d watch.

I’m from Jersey… so I fixed to allow for the newest cast member… Ricky “No One Cheaper Than Me” East Hollywood.
He can open a stand under the AC Boardwalk…

RalphyBoy on August 4, 2010 at 1:57 AM

He’s a narcissist, and narcissism is the root of all evil. See: hubris, Lucifer.

John the Libertarian on August 4, 2010 at 2:09 AM

I’d feel sorry for Bristol, except a 4 year old child could have seen this coming; I figured he would hang in longer to do some damage but apparently he couldn’t keep up the act.
You guys that actually believed he would ‘grow up’ or turn over a new leaf should feel ashamed. Levi was not a misguided kid who ran off because he couldn’t accept the idea of fatherhood; he deliberately set out to destroy his in laws using his connection to their daughter to do it.
He was an evil conniving little bastard. Now, you can forgive that type of person to the point you don’t bash their face in when they come to visit; however, normal people don’t invite that type of person back into the inner circle; they can’t be trusted, ever, because of the malicious deliberateness of their actions. Even thinking about taking him back was stupid. The only person that needs to get their head on right is Bristol. Ricky Hollywood needs to get back to Kathy Griffin’s and do what he does best, cleaning her toilet with his face.

austinnelly on August 4, 2010 at 2:41 AM

At last report, Levi Johnston was seen running through Alaskan forests wearing moose antlers, pursued by a low-flying helicopter…

Steve Z on August 3, 2010 at 5:35 PM

I’d pay good money to watch that.

Kevin71 on August 4, 2010 at 4:03 AM

I’d pay good money to watch that.

Kevin71 on August 4, 2010 at 4:03 AM

So would I!
LOL!
BTW, Ace has better version of this, along with a slew of superb comments over at AoSHQ!

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 4:54 AM

The best predictor of behavior is past behavior. And so that truism is illustrated clearly with this story.

AnninCA on August 4, 2010 at 7:31 AM

This was such a calculated ridiculously transparent plan to get this little scumbag back within the Palin family to provide someone with inside dirt. Thank God Sarah was too smart for it to work, but it’s a shame Bristol fell for it.

You have to give the poor girl a little leeway. I’m sure she’s VERY glad she didn’t go through with it to find photogs in the closet on her wedding night or some disgusting thing.

Prepare for Levi “exclusive” interviews loaded with tidbits of salacious gossip and the like over the next few weeks. I hope for Bristol’s sake she didn’t do anything unpleasant which could pop up to bite her. It’d be just like ol’ Scumbag Johnston to have done some pretty disgusting things in the name of making a buck. I’d say the best thing that could ever happen both for the Palin family and the world at large would be for this sleaze to slink back into the cesspit from which he crawled. OH, and should be try to pull something like offer video/photos or whatever for sale, I’d love to see the Mama Grizzly get involved. She’d have him lookin’ for change to buy Depends in nothin’ flat.

Mad Mad Monica on August 4, 2010 at 9:00 AM

Zzzzzzz…

vcferlita on August 4, 2010 at 9:03 AM

I just think it’s sad that the baby these two had together will always have to live with the knowledge that his daddy sold him out for fame and a little bit of money. That’s going to make for a rather strained relationship in the end.

But at least Show Me Duh Money Johnston will be able to look back on his glory days when he was the darlin’ for media and some Z-list “celebrities” who used him just like he used Bristol, his son and the Palin family.

What a class act all the way.

Mad Mad Monica on August 4, 2010 at 9:03 AM

sigh… another fatherless child and unwed mother. One more kid headed to the entitlement trough.

I wonder how much People paid for the exclusive…

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 9:21 AM

I wonder how much People paid for the exclusive…

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 9:21 AM

With your attitude, I find it almost impossible to believe that you served in our military.

Tripp Palin will never be on welfare.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Pomposity thy name is MadCon…

callingallcomets on August 3, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Hit too close for you, there?

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 9:29 AM

To whom are you referring?

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Actually, that doesn’t sound at all like Obama, apart from the quitting their job part, which was for another job.

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Wow. You really are scum.

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 9:32 AM

Tripp Palin will never be on welfare.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Oooh burn…. Believe whatever you like Jen. I didn’t realize you could see into the future though. Handy tool for esteemed media pundits I am sure.

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 9:35 AM

Question for Jen:
Do you think that there are no moderates, liberals or Democrats in the armed services?

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 9:35 AM

I can see into the future better than you!
(Notice you forgot to critique yourself for doing the same!)
There’s no reason that Bristol and the Palin family will need to turn to the welfare rolls to support Tripp.

Snarking on the Palins is starting to be very 2008.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Not very many.
I know that most of them vote Republican because they have good sense and are intelligent.
Then, there’s people like you and Wikileaks Manning.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Wow. You really are scum.

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 9:32 AM

Always quick with the personal attacks and name-calling, aren’t you?

Why am I scum, Mr.ButtSecks?

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Notice you forgot to critique yourself for doing the same!)

Actually there is plenty of research, studies and evidence that kids of single mothers run a much higher risk of needing government assistance.

Why would the family help her out? Wasn’t it you that said this was a slap at SP by Bristol? Why yes you did.

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Yeah, because they’re rich. If they were an average Alaskan family, they would probably need government assistance.

Then, there’s people like you and Wikileaks Manning.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:47 AM

You’re filth to talk to a member of the armed services that way simply because he doesn’t worship the same flawed human being that you do.

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Always quick with the personal attacks and name-calling, aren’t you?

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:49 AM

When you denigrate a man’s service over something as arbitrary as lack of cult worship of a political figure(quite a personal attack), you’re scum. That you would do such a thing and call yourself a conservative smears the rest of us.

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 9:52 AM

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 9:51 AM

I’m not looking for worship for Palin!
Just some simple civility and human compassion and kindness.
(Not that you’d know what that is…)

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:52 AM

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 9:52 AM

I didn’t “denigrate his service!”
I questioned whether he was being truthful about it because he’s clearly lacking in good judgment, smarts and discernment that our troops usually have, as well as good manners and courtesy.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:54 AM

Not very many.
Then, there’s people like you and Wikileaks Manning.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:47 AM

And you base this on what facts. You are dead wrong about this. Since you haven’t expressed any statements that you were in the military let me give you a mini-lesson.
The diversity of people and ideologies in the military is very wide. What differentiates us from you is that our very first consideration before anything else is that we are brothers and sisters in arms bound to a noble goal – defense of our country and its ideals. After that everything else is pretty much secondary with little real weight in how we view one another.
In other words the military is filled with ADULTS of every possible background, religion and political preferences. As adults we don’t let it color our view of the other person’s character or commitment.
It is a Vet thing and I really wouldn’t expect you to understand or comprehend the concept behind it.

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 9:54 AM

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Your screen name is an embarrassment to every conservative on HA.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:55 AM

Then, there’s people like you and Wikileaks Manning.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Oh and by the way Jen if you ever imply that I am a traitor again it will get ugly very quickly. Only warning you get on that count. Got it?

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 9:54 AM

I come from a long line of vets and I understand perfectly because soldiers usually vote GOP because only the GOP stands up for our country and our troops.

Let’s reflect on the way Al Gore had the military ballots thrown in the trash can in Florida during his 2000 recount…
and there are many, many other examples of the DemocRat Party selling out the military.
Does “General Betray-us” ring a bell?

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Quit thinking like one and maybe I’ll consider your request, but you’re not giving orders to me here.
I’m not a soldier in your army.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Let round 8,000 of Jenfidel smearing others and feigning innocence when criticized about it begins!

Neat.

Diane Suffern on August 4, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Neat.

Bee Diane Suffern on August 4, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Jeez louise. Did it again. ;)

Bee on August 4, 2010 at 10:01 AM

I’m not a soldier in your army.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:59 AM

You revolting slimebag. You call someone who served in our military a traitor because he doesn’t worship Palin. Unbelievably sickening.

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Also, this:

Neat.

Bee on August 4, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Done. Anxiety cured.

Bee on August 4, 2010 at 10:08 AM

*facepalm*
Nothing to see here.

Count to 10 on August 4, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Hey, look! A troll!

Where’s teh bridge?

mojo on August 4, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 9:54 AM

I don’t know if things are the same today, but 6 years in the Navy during the early 80s affirms for me what you say about the political diversity amongst service men and women.

Thanks for the link to the poignant “janitor” story.

Other than that I disagree with you quite frequently–whoopee! Big deal–thank you for your service to our great nation.

Gang-of-One on August 4, 2010 at 10:39 AM

I’m not a soldier in your army.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Knock it off with the “traitor” crap, Jenfidel. Do you understand me? You won’t be warned again.

Allahpundit on August 4, 2010 at 10:41 AM

Gang-of-One on August 4, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Thanks to you for your service. I think it is still largely the same – I retired three years ago and moved into the civil service and get to work with them still. Vet is a special bond and I think that there isn’t an adequate way in words to describe to those who are not Vets.
The thing that has always impressed me about fellow Vets is almost to a person when a Vet is complimented for their service or courage the recipient of the compliment always responds along the lines of “Eh, I did what needed to be done. Not a big deal but let me tell you about this guy or gal I served with. Now that person had courage/was a hero/etc.
Have seen it at POW luncheons where Bataan death march survivors would be soooo modest and then point to the dv table where some MOH recipients were and say “Now those guys…..”
Never ceases to amaze me or make me grateful to be part of such a group of people. Vet – the adjective I’m most proud of.

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Then, there’s people like you and Wikileaks Manning.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Bad move, Jen.

Very bad.

Brian1972 on August 4, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 10:47 AM

As am I.

When I served, as an Aviation Electronics Technician, I was always amazed at the number of heroic figures I crossed paths with–Officer and Enlisted alike–all very humble.

It was an honor just to be in such company.

Gang-of-One on August 4, 2010 at 11:12 AM

WWE or TNA should be all over this soon. Levi can get some quick bucks and the built-in heat is already there.

PunditFight on August 4, 2010 at 12:07 PM

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Well, that can cut both ways in a way, though. I’m friggin’ tired of being called a drooling, worshiping cultist for simply not buying into each and every anti-Palin MSM-peddled meme, either. Or for not being visibly devastated at the mention of some other Levi Johnston hi-jink.

ddrintn on August 4, 2010 at 1:23 PM

ddrintn on August 4, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Take your pick. Either be branded a cultist by Palin haters just for saying you support the woman, or be branded a liberal traitor for suggesting that the woman isn’t a Greek goddess made flesh. Rush was never this polarizing.

The issue is that there seem to be far more of the true “cultists” on this site than there are true “Palin haters”. Jenfidel and TheBlueSite are just two examples of each, respectively. They’re both annoying. It’s like getting in the middle of atheists screaming “fairy tale idiots” and Christian zealots shouting “evil agents of the devil”.

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 1:50 PM

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 1:50 PM

I’ll bet Rush would disagree.

ddrintn on August 4, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Then, there’s people like you and Wikileaks Manning.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:47 AM

You truly are an ignorant fool.

I also imagine your on very thin ice here, and to be honest, I hope it breaks soon.

You-Eh-Vee on August 4, 2010 at 2:57 PM

You see, that’s what the die hard Palin nuts don’t understand. I don’t think Sarah Palin is a good candidate for the GOP, but it doesn’t bother me that other people support her.

What drives me insane is this swarm like behavior that the crazies exhibit on every Palin related thread. If they catch a whiff that you not be drinking the Palin koolaid, they go batshit.

They start quoting scripture to defender her, lobbing ad hominems, comparing the AUTHOR of the blog to Perez Hilton, blah blah blah.

God forbit AP actually post a completely relevant story about this ridiculous Palin drama.

They’re nuts.

You-Eh-Vee on August 4, 2010 at 3:04 PM

I’m guessing that right now Bristol feels like a real idiot, and might just agree with her harshest critics.

But she’s not. She had a child with Levi. That was foolish, but the child is still here and she’s taking care of it. She gave him a second chance. As the father of her child, that was the right thing to do, even if risky, and ultimately painful.

Bristol was sensible enough to keep Levi at a little distance even while giving him a second chance. She didn’t rush into a quick marriage or burn any bridges behind her.

Having given him a second chance and establishing he hasn’t changed, she’s now free to wash her hands of him and move on with her life. It’s painful now, but it won’t be forever.

Funny thing is, eventually, it will be Levi who realized he screwed up and feels like an idiot. And he’ll be right. But by that time, it will probably be way too late.

BTW, I haven’t heard anything from the tabloids about Bristol except when Levi is involved, and she herself said that Levi wants the limelight. So I don’t think there’s much to the idea that Bristol is behaving in a trashy way, or playing everybody. Sounds like just an extension of the usual Palin-bashing to me.

tom on August 4, 2010 at 3:12 PM

You-Eh-Vee on August 4, 2010 at 3:04 PM

It helps when you repeat yourself over and over again. Really hammers the narrative home.

Thank you.

Inanemergencydial on August 4, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Thank you.

Inanemergencydial on August 4, 2010 at 3:21 PM

It’s a point, not a narrative.

But your very welcome.

You-Eh-Vee on August 4, 2010 at 3:32 PM

I feel really bad for her. It’s hard enough trying to make a relationship work without the pressure of publicity and a background of politics. The story is weird but at the end of the day she is broken hearted.

Most of us can probably think back to situations where love hurt… and she is obviously hurt.

lexhamfox on August 4, 2010 at 4:02 PM

You-Eh-Vee on August 4, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Oh, give me a break. At least be honest. Of COURSE it bothers you that other people support her.

ddrintn on August 4, 2010 at 4:16 PM

^ I mean, really. You go to Palin threads and fling poo at Palinistas just for kicks? And you call me “weird and creepy”? I honestly don’t go to lib sites and insult Obama just to get O-bots riled up. It’s a waste of electrons.

ddrintn on August 4, 2010 at 4:22 PM

ddrintn on August 4, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Nope. Don’t care. Really.

Just the crazy rhetoric from Jenfidel and you. Say, where is your friend anyways?

You-Eh-Vee on August 4, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Whoops, quoted that wrong.

Oh well.

You-Eh-Vee on August 4, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Nope. Don’t care. Really.

You-Eh-Vee on August 4, 2010 at 4:34 PM

So you DO just get kicks by hitting the Palin threads to throw poo at Palinistas. Man, you need something else to occupy your time. Creeeeeeepy.

ddrintn on August 4, 2010 at 4:39 PM

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Repeated for truth…great post MadCon. BTW, Jenfidel is not just an example of the “Palin cultists,” she’s an extreme example.

dakine on August 4, 2010 at 4:41 PM

ddrintn on August 4, 2010 at 4:39 PM

What ‘poo’ am I flinging exactly?

Oh yeah, pointing out the cold facts of this story automatically makes me a troll. My bad.

Seems to me that you guys are the ones calling people traitors, shouting “Stop following that ignorant Whore of Babylon chillbilly, bless God Hallelujah!” and getting all…weird.

But we already knew that.

Creeeeeeepy

Lol.

Looks like me previous remark hit home.

Cheers.

You-Eh-Vee on August 4, 2010 at 4:47 PM

What ‘poo’ am I flinging exactly?

You-Eh-Vee on August 4, 2010 at 4:47 PM

On a topic you allegedly don’t care about? Yeah, it is.

ddrintn on August 4, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Creeeeeeepy

Lol.

Looks like me previous remark hit home.

Cheers.

You-Eh-Vee on August 4, 2010 at 4:47 PM

I beat you to it. I’ve been using that term to describe the I Hate Palin cult for some time now.

ddrintn on August 4, 2010 at 4:52 PM

On a topic you allegedly don’t care about? Yeah, it is.

ddrintn on August 4, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Who said I don’t care about this topic? I may not get as weird as you guy and your ilk, but I still find it interesting.

What I don’t care about is if people support Sarah Palin. This blog post is neither about Sarah Palin nor her run for presidency. It’s about her daughter and the trainwreck drama of her engagement with that twat Levi.

I never insulted Bristol nor did I say anything against Sarah Palin. I just pointed out the facts that she approached the tabloids herself which you, being overally dramatic and sensitive, percieved that to be trollish.

It’s honestly like I’m talking to a second grader.

Good bye and good luck.

You can have the last word so make it a good one. k?

You-Eh-Vee on August 4, 2010 at 5:05 PM

It’s honestly like I’m talking to a second grader.

You-Eh-Vee on August 4, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Well, you do need a challenge every now and then with the upperclassmen.

ddrintn on August 4, 2010 at 5:41 PM

poptech or the wall.

Inanemergencydial on August 4, 2010 at 7:30 PM

poptech or the wall.

Inanemergencydial on August 4, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Dunno. Too few resumes to be Poptech, too few “BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”s to be The Wall.

ddrintn on August 4, 2010 at 7:46 PM

MadisonConservative on August 4, 2010 at 1:50 PM

If you want to complain about Palin being polarizing, maybe you should look in the mirror. You’ve been throwing around the “cultist” label at anyone who defends Palin or disagrees with your criticism of her — I believe you used the word worship at least 3 times in this thread — so I have to wonder if people like you aren’t the cause of this polarization more than all the others you’ve criticized.

Disagreeing with you is not a sign of delusion, however much you may like the theory.

tom on August 4, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Not very many.
Then, there’s people like you and Wikileaks Manning.

Jenfidel on August 4, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Bradky on August 4, 2010 at 9:56 AM

I wasn’t implying that you were a traitor, so I apologize if you had that impression.
I was implying that you were a Democrat.
Sorry for that you misunderstood my meaning.

Jenfidel on September 13, 2010 at 2:32 PM