Video: The next governor of Tennessee?

posted at 9:55 pm on July 22, 2010 by Allahpundit

This one’s going viral so let’s get in on the ground floor. I know what you’re thinking, but no, apparently, it’s not a prank. He’s real. And he’s spectacular.

Dude, three words: Marceaux. Greene. Debate.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Dude, three words: Marceaux. Greene. Debate.

AP either you are a genius or pure evil. Two possibilities can come from this proposition: 1)A sure-fire cure for insomnia, or 2)Alcoholism skyrockets.

TQM38a on July 23, 2010 at 9:36 AM

I am forming a new party. Its name is the “I survived sever head truma” party. Alvin Green will be president, with this guy as VP. Its platform is peace with North korea and ending traffic stops and slavery. It will be honest and open because they simply aren’t smart enough to be anything else. Their actions will make no sense, but hell, is that so different from today?

Landslide in 2012…

sonofdy on July 23, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Gotta be a dem plant.

dczombie on July 23, 2010 at 10:15 AM

I want to see a mashup of this video with the Double Rainbow video.

I also want to see Alvin Greene run for President with this guy as his VP. It would be the Unity ticket we didn’t get when McCain failed to choose Lieberman for VP.

dczombie on July 23, 2010 at 10:21 AM

I think he’s running as a Republican because he can’t remember if the other party is “Democrat” or “Democratic”.
English is hard.

Extrafishy on July 23, 2010 at 10:28 AM

Giving him the benefit of the doubt.

He is pro Second Amendment.
He is pro death penalty.
He is pro God.
He is pro bio-fuel.
Against sobriety checkpoints, and such.
He wants to fly the Stars, and Bars. (perhaps somebody should tell him the Confederacy lost)

I think he suffers from Stage fright, and took a little too liquid courage.

I would vote for him over any democrat.

Slowburn on July 23, 2010 at 11:33 AM

All he needs is a teleprompter and he’s 2 pay grades above Obama.

roflmao

donabernathy on July 23, 2010 at 1:18 PM

“8. Education ,let us put phonics back in school if you can not read you can not do History, Math, English. And that where we are now. Let make it mandatory in high school to read the
minutes to the U.S. Congress , the Congressional Globe the real history of the U.S”

You’ve GOT to love the irony in that statement.

Sign of the Dollar on July 23, 2010 at 2:18 PM

“WHAT IMPORTANT:
1.Education
a. School violents
b. Add reading of the minutes to the U.S.Congress mandatory
c. Get more of the lottery money to 1-12

2.Equal Health care
a. a free gift program
b. take a look at and redo all mandtory insurance programs
c. See why dental is not in most plans a tooth aches hurt more than a back aches and no teeths depresses people ”

Even more hilarity!

Sign of the Dollar on July 23, 2010 at 2:24 PM

All that Agent Orange in ‘Nam wasn’t kind.

hungrymongo on July 23, 2010 at 2:44 PM

You think you’ve got sumpthin’ on Jersey with these clowns?

You got nuttin” Ya hear me . . . nuttin’ at all!

We had John V. MAHALCHIK from Mount Holly, New Jersey, a junkyard owner from Burlington County, who ran on the “America First” party, and later the Betsy Ross party.

In fact, he ran for every conceivable political office at least once — back in the 1960s and 1970s.

He even ran for President (at least) once. Got 1,743 votes, too! More than Ralph Nader did that year!

I tell ya, these guys are pikers compared to him.

When he was running for Congress in ’78, Mahalchik ran on the Betsy Ross political party label, and they actually had the Gadsden (Don’t Tread On Me”) flag as their official party “colors.

Beat that one, eh?!

Trochilus on July 23, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Makes more sense than Biden.

Hening on July 23, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Bless his heart.

thomasaur on July 22, 2010 at 10:24 PM

Yes. And I think a blessing for his brain would be in order too.

Rod on July 23, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Oh, PLEASE tell me this guy is from West Tennessee. If so, it all makes sense. I wish we could just give everything due north of Louisiana to THEM.

RegularJoe on July 23, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Crud, it’s rubbing off on me. Make that everything north of Mississippi.

RegularJoe on July 23, 2010 at 4:01 PM

I really appreciate people like this. He’s willing to stick his neck out and is not afraid he might humiliate himself. He may not be articulate but I call people like this “the salt of the earth”. He would have probably been representative of the American Revolutionary soldier in 1776 and believed passionately in the principals and cause for which he was fighting.

JimGeb on July 23, 2010 at 4:06 PM

This is not going to end well.

Nathan_OH on July 23, 2010 at 10:10 PM

I found the “Google Ads” at the top of his web-page before getting to the meat, and drawing the ‘Monetization’ factor to his full advantage…

… a pure act of genius!

Internet Marketing will NEVER be the same…!

Seven Percent Solution on July 22, 2010 at 10:37 PM

not so. the reason there are ads on the web site is because hes using a freehosting site. its free because THEY put ads on your site. theres no marketing genius here, move along.

and dont quit your day job.

your_worst_enemy on July 24, 2010 at 5:28 AM

That was soooooooooooooooooooooooo disturbing!!!!

canopfor on July 24, 2010 at 1:01 PM

Living proof that the toothbrush was invented by a Tennessean…anyone else would have called it a ‘teethbrush’.

Knott Buyinit on July 24, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Forget “To be or not to be”, this is a soliloquy for the ages.

JohnBissell on July 24, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Hey, Knott, KMA! This Basil, whatever-he-is was born in Pennsylvania and somehow found his way to Chattanooga in 1981.

Pelayo on July 24, 2010 at 3:50 PM

He reminds me of Obama.

If Obama didn’t have a teleprompter
Didn’t have handlers
Didn’t have years of experience in sloganeering and blabbing in plattitudes, he wouldn’t be much better.

seven on July 24, 2010 at 4:06 PM

I’m sorry, but I live in Tennessee; I somewhat follow local politics (such as it is). I’ve never heard of this dumbkoph.

Ron Ramsey’s campaign sign is in my yard, my check in this coffers. Because, as a Tennessee State Legislator, he caused to be implemented the Tennessee Concealed Carry law in ’97 that I’ve used ever since.

A Good Man, Ron Ramsey. I encourage any Tennesseans who might visit this site to support him.

Serr8d on July 24, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Knott Buyinit, you may now go find and blow a goat. As is your wont.

Serr8d on July 24, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Nashvillian over here… *blush*

He was worth a few laughs though, huh???

We’re voting for Ramsey also, BTW.

unmeritedfavor on July 24, 2010 at 10:18 PM

A breath of fresh air. That’s what primaries are for.

gbear on July 25, 2010 at 3:25 PM

We’re voting for Ramsey also, BTW.

unmeritedfavor on July 24, 2010 at 10:18 PM

I’m in Johnson City and I am voting for Ramsey as well.

ladyingray on July 25, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Heh. The guy looks like Captain Kangaroo, IMO.

Dark-Star on July 26, 2010 at 11:59 AM