Oh my: Mel Gibson tapes might have been doctored

posted at 5:28 pm on July 15, 2010 by Allahpundit

Huh. Well then, I’m eager to discover from what context “I’ll burn the goddamn house up, but blow me first” might have been unfairly ripped.

Second look at Mel Gibson’s sanity?

Forensic audio and video experts examined the recordings for HollywoodLife.com and believe someone tampered with them, editing the audio, removing parts of conversation and piecing together phrases to make the recordings sound real.

“One of the things that you have to know is that nobody at this point can authenticate it’s Mel’s voice — not 100 percent,” Bonnie Fuller, editor of HollywoodLife.com, said on “Good Morning America” today. “There are words that are edited out, there are spaces, there are gaps.”

“I believe these are professionally done. I think she had help,” said forensic audio expert Arlo West. “She clearly was speaking into what we call a large diaphragm microphone. Her voice is very well engineered. She sounds great.”

She really does. Here’s the latest tape from Radar; it occurred to me after listening to the first one a few days ago that her voice sounded unusually crisp, even with the mic being on her side of the phone, but maybe it’s a little too crisp. Two issues for the cops who are combing through the tapes in hopes of using them against him, then. First, if they’ve been edited, then they’re obviously not true and correct copies and can’t be admitted. Second and more problematically, California law requires both parties’ consent before a conversation can be recorded. Is Mad Max so mad that he actually agreed to let Grigorieva tape him?

If you missed it in Headlines, this Time mag piece on therapists’ reaction to audio of the calls is grimly fascinating. Most of them aren’t surprised, but one worries that this degree of rage is “dangerous” and “not typical” and another says, “I’ll bet every penny I’ve ever made that he was abusive in all his previous relationships.” For what it’s worth, according to Mel’s ex, she’d lose that bet. Exit question: Is this pushback about the tapes being doctored really just Mel’s way of planting a tiny enough seed of doubt in the public’s mind to save his career? E.g., “Honey, I don’t want to see the new Mel Gibson movie. Didn’t you hear those tapes?” “But baby — he says the tapes were doctored.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

The line about blowing up the house sounds exactly like two different sentences spliced together. I thought it was doctored when I heard about it. When I heard the quality of the recording from here side, I really thought something was up.

Hard Right on July 15, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Just a side comment, I remember Mel Gibson’s name being floated as a potential POTUS Candidate.

Holger on July 15, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Its all about the rubles, er, dollars, er, pounds, its about taking a hot headed rich as hell actor, to the cleaners.

Speakup on July 15, 2010 at 11:11 PM

Should probably check to see if they’re lines from any one of the various and sundry “Lethal Weapon” movies. Remember, Mel was “nuts” in those movies…

winoceros on July 16, 2010 at 12:55 AM

Even if the tapes were messed with the voice is Gibson and he is talking to and about this girl. Some of you need to quit rationalizing and admit the guy is a scumbag. Do you also believe the Jew hating rant (that he admitted to) was a setup too? When I heard these I was not surprised in the least, the guy is an egomaniac with a terrible temper.

echosyst on July 16, 2010 at 1:32 AM

Not defending what Mel said on those tapes (if it’s him), but I found it odd that she sounded as though she was in a studio and he on a beach. I wonder if she originally spewed equal venom and the calm voice was edited in later.

jack herman on July 16, 2010 at 1:49 AM

echosyst on July 16, 2010 at 1:32 AM

And how exactly would you know any of this? A drunken rant? That doesn’t define a persons life.

Celebrities are not our friends and we do not know them. Mel Gibson may be all that you say he is, or he may be like nothing you imagine. I worked at a resort when I was younger and I can tell you that publicity works. All we have are competing press releases and media tactics.

We don’t know any of these people.

sharrukin on July 16, 2010 at 1:54 AM

echosyst on July 16, 2010 at 1:32 AM

Who needs to quit rationalizing? You, that’s who!

It looks like you’re a better fit at HuffPo than here since you aren’t attacking the devilish Oksana in defense of the angelic Gibson. He’s most likely innocent of all charges, you see. How do I know this? Well, the amateur detectives on this thread who know everything about what’s really going on between the two of them have proven it, as shown by their expertise at jumping to conclusions based upon their speculations alone! Don’t you dare challenge their opinions factual findings, or they’ll attack you too! Justifiably, of course.

Mel is a saint. I bet you didn’t realize that he left his wife and got together with Oksana so that he could get closer to God; he had good intent in his heart the whole time. But then he saw Oksana’s true colors – she’s a demon sent from Hell to test him. He was too weak in the flesh to resist her initially, but his genuine faith in God has bubbled up to help him deal with the evil that is Oksana. She has been tormenting and manipulating the previously-helpless Mel, but he’ll have the last laugh, just you wait and see.

Those audio tapes which make him look like a maniacal, dangerous criminal? The conniving Oksana created them in a studio with an actor mimicking Mel’s voice. Since Mel is such a good man, it’s the only possibility! And even if the tapes turn out to be a genuine reflection of Mel and his character, it doesn’t matter because Oksana deserved all of that abuse for being a gold-digging ho who foolishly preyed upon the powerless Gibson!

I hope all is transparent to you now.

Bizarro No. 1 on July 16, 2010 at 2:22 AM

sharrukin on July 16, 2010 at 1:54 AM

I love the ‘rants committed while drunk aren’t necessarily indicative of anything’ defense.

If I were to get drunk, I wouldn’t use racial slurs nor become abusive. Neither would/do any of my friends who drink. But the people who do get drunk and act that way? I get it – it’s just coincidental that they become such a$$holes! :roll:

If you honestly believe that excuse for drunks, the Clinton’s and I have some prime oceanfront property on the White River in Flippin, AR to sell you, really cheap!

Bizarro No. 1 on July 16, 2010 at 2:35 AM

IMO, this skank has been a money grubbing opportunist from day one. She broke apart a 29 year marriage and got preggers. Typical hollywood skank-bot.

Key West Reader on July 15, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Yeah, she broke apart their marriage even though Robyn and Mel separated 2 years before Mel and Oksana met, and in spite of the fact that Mel dated other women between the time he separated from Robyn and the time he met Oksana. Care to explain why you still believe it’s her fault their marriage ended?

Listen, I admit I don’t expect someone like you to apologize; instead, I expect you’ll dig in deeper. Your post is typical of the ones made by a lot of compassionless, sexist people here who wouldn’t last very long as employees at a battered women’s shelter. Oh, you don’t like that kind of thing being said about you? Too bad! Maybe you should have thought more before you decided to express your factless opinions about her as truths if you don’t like it.

You opened the door by casting mindless aspersions at Oksana, so I followed right behind and aped your behavior. That seems fair, right? You shouldn’t have any problems with the standards you apply to others applied to you, should you? :)

Bizarro No. 1 on July 16, 2010 at 3:55 AM

Bet the farm: he’s innocent and she paid someone in LA to set him up. It’s all going to come out and she’s going to hang for this, 100% (metaphorically speaking of course). She’ll lose the child and get no money and go back to Russia working on her back.

moochy on July 16, 2010 at 5:09 AM

moochy on July 16, 2010 at 5:09 AM

You believe that wasn’t Mel’s voice on those tapes, or that it was but was all spliced together like the Sex Pistols were wont to do with their record covers?

Put your money where your typing fingers are – I’ll bet your farm against mine, and everything else I own as well, that he hasn’t been an innocent little angel with Oksana, and that this isn’t just a setup against him.

He had issues with drugs (drunk driving more than once and publicly-uttered racial slurs for example) and he’s certifiably nuts (if you weren’t aware, he’s an admitted manic-depressive.) Yeah, I feel quite confident her charges against him aren’t baseless!

Bizarro No. 1 on July 16, 2010 at 5:53 AM

I don’t know if the tapes are fake or not, but it wouldn’t be surprising if they are, given how much of everything else about the Russian hoochie is fake (e.g., nose, teeth, lips, breasts, etc.).

AZCoyote on July 16, 2010 at 6:09 AM

As I said a couple of days ago, they both sounded like they were reading a script on the last tape…..

adamsmith on July 16, 2010 at 7:18 AM

No. You said it yourself. If they are doctored in any way they are garbage.

It might even be line reading or role playing. It wouldn’t be surprising for an actor to try to capture emotion in an exercise like this.

I bet that’s exactly what happened, sugart!t$.

Mr Purple on July 16, 2010 at 8:10 AM

Girl: Oh no, there is a new virus spawned in this house. It will kill all of mankind if we don’t stop it! The only thing that can stop it is intense heat, right now! Also, your shirt is on fire.

Mel: I’ll burn the goddamn house up, but blow [on] me first[, to put out the fire on my shirt].

Kevin M on July 16, 2010 at 8:34 AM

No. You said it yourself. If they are doctored in any way they are garbage.

I bet that’s exactly what happened, sugart!t$.

Mr Purple on July 16, 2010 at 8:10 AM

LOL!
“Sugart*ts” still makes me laugh!
And I quite agree!

Jenfidel on July 16, 2010 at 8:55 AM

Folks, I heard today that his ex-wife is standing by him, saying that this is not Mel Gibson. My money goes on the side that say the tapes are doctored and he was set-up in some fashion.

SC.Charlie on July 16, 2010 at 9:03 AM

What I want to know is where are the folks screaming for her to be arrested like O’Keefe for illegally recording his voice?

barnone on July 16, 2010 at 9:11 AM

I dunno, but the thing that made me suspicious was the weird breathing/panting Mel was doing…
What do you want to bet he was rehearsing a part and she got the audio and made a tape and then spliced her voice?

Jenfidel on July 16, 2010 at 9:12 AM

At least she’s not a nasty ol’ Episcopalian like his first wife.

mankai on July 16, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Holger on July 15, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Was this supposed to have a /sarc tag with it? Gibson is Australian.

SD on July 16, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Mel fell into the Russian trap. Catch a middle aged guy who’s wife gave up on certain bedroom favors long ago and promise him all the pleasures he wants and “deserves”.
Once you hook the guy with your talents mess with his (big) head and split with a settlement.
Poor Mel, yes, poor Mel, the perfect foil, mid life crisis with an alcoholic personality did not see or did not know about the Russian trap.
I wish him well.

FireBlogger on July 16, 2010 at 9:47 AM

The picture of Mel on the front page looks like he’s going for the Saddam-Hussein-stepping-out-of-the-rathole look.

“I’m Mel Gibson, and I’d like to negotiate.”

Beo on July 16, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Was this supposed to have a /sarc tag with it? Gibson is Australian.

SD on July 16, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Mel Columcille Gerard Gibson was born on January 3, 1956, in Peekskill, New York, USA as the sixth of eleven children to parents Hutton Gibson, a railroad brakeman, and Ann Gibson, who was born in Australia and died in December of 1990. Though born in the US, Mel and his family moved to New South Wales, Australia.

I found it interesting last night on Larry King Alive that they put “Man” and “Woman” on the transcripts for the voices on the screen as they played the tapes instead of “Mel” and “Oksana.”

Brat on July 16, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Well, the wife had to give up on “bedroom favors” cause he was passed out drunk all the time. Geez.

moonsbreath on July 16, 2010 at 10:20 AM

LOL!
“Sugart*ts” still makes me laugh!
And I quite agree!

Jenfidel on July 16, 2010 at 8:55 AM

Me too, can you imagine the look on the cops face “You called me what” Okay Detective Griggs, I’m going to have to cite you LOL!

Dr Evil on July 16, 2010 at 10:23 AM

I wish him well.

FireBlogger on July 16, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Oh I think he knew, I think he just thought he could handle any woman or any situation, and look he just might come out looking like the biggest victim of all time, and get lots of sympathy for all of this playing out in public. The word is when she announced she was pregnant, he wanted a paternity test….that’s so Romantic GRIN.

The man has an Ego people get that don’t they? I am guessing he has his Pride too. I don’t think Mel Gibson could spend as much time as he has in “Show Biz” without knowing about the pit falls…you know they always talk about Euro Trash that come into the States pulling this crap, but they don’t have a name for the Russo Trash that does the same thing.

Dr Evil on July 16, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Bizarro No. 1 on July 16, 2010 at 2:35 AM

Then you and your friends are not prone to blackouts when drinking. I have a drink about once a year now and haven’t been drunk in years but log ago when I was young and single I did about very weekend. And when I did once I drank enough, alot really, I blacked out. I didn’t pass out and I was very high functioning but I could not tell you a thing about it except what people said to me. One thing is for sure is the person they described is not me. That person could repeat verbatim the entire Eddie Murphy live show which I have maybe seen 3 times and could think of a few lines normally. That person had hours long conversations. None of which I remember. One thing I can tell you is from the converstions I had about it later sober is e very person said they could not believe that was me as I spoke, acted and even smoked in an entirely different manner. In alot of ways this person was my antithesis. At some point your subconscious just takes over I think.

Now I’m not saying this is what is going on with Mel here but it’s complete garbage to suggest that people don’t change when they drink.

Rocks on July 16, 2010 at 10:35 AM

Then you and your friends are not prone to blackouts when drinking.

That’s right, and there is a good reason for that.

Rocks on July 16, 2010 at 10:35 AM

I’m sorry, but a person’s subconscious is part of who they are.

You can deny/repress/make excuses for that side of your self all you want, but if you don’t deal with it in a honest, healthy way, it’s going to worm it’s way out of you in an unhealthy way. As it so often has with the abusive, manic-depressive nutcase Gibson.

PS I wasn’t implying that I do drink when I brought up that before; I meant that if I did, I wouldn’t have the kind of darkness which came out of Mel come out of me because it’s not there.

PPS [not directed at you, Rocks] people here going after Oksana in order to defend Mel (‘that wasn’t a fair representation of Mel on those tapes!’) sound just as stupid and delusional as the 911 Truthers. I just felt the need to point that out! :)

Bizarro No. 1 on July 16, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Whether the tape has been doctored with is somewhat irrelevant
It’s not as if Mel Gibsom is a South Side Chicago preacher spouting racist sermons every Sunday for twenty years at a future POTUS, nor is Mel Gibson a POTUS who lied about receiving racist sermons every Sunday for 20 years without complaint.

J. Reece

kd6rxl on July 16, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Allah, isn’t time for an update, some more MEL-O-DRAMA?

Report: Mel Gibson’s Ex-Girlfriend Demanded $10M

She’s Said to Have Threatened to Go Public with Tapes, Apparently the Ones Now Online; His Lawyers Claim They Were Edited

Dr Evil on July 16, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Judge Allows Gibson To Keep His Current Visitation Rights.

As of yesterday so if the Judge thought that Gibson was violent and could harm his daughter, would the judge let Gibson have daily visitation, and one night a week at his home?

I don’t think the shakedown is going as planned.

Dr Evil on July 16, 2010 at 1:26 PM

She’s going to jail and Mel is going to get custody of his daughter. She will sell the rights to her story for beaucoup bucks and be scandalous and set when she gets out of jail in about a year and a half or less.

Mel will probably keep a low profile until the dust settles and redeem himself with his next movie. Classic Hollywood.

FerfeLaBat on July 16, 2010 at 1:37 PM

Nobody knows anything conclusively, but there are many preconceived notions being validated. If he is truly crazy, then southpark had him pegged several years ago. If the tapes are true, in addition to crazy he may be rather cruel and mean spirited. If the tapes are significantly doctored and not accurate, then perhaps he is just crazy and gullible. Either way, hopefully he gets the professional help he needs.

ray on July 16, 2010 at 4:40 PM

How nice of Bizarro#1 to self-label for us, so we know what we’re reading is maniacal and can be totally ignored. It’s just that — when did “bizarre” morph to include “hateful”, too?

NahnCee on July 16, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Bizarro — Kate Gosselin, is that you full of spite and venom and self-worth, hiding behind a new’ish nickname?

NahnCee on July 16, 2010 at 6:14 PM

As long as “JUST SMILE and BLOW ME” still is a real quote I could care less. Such a great quote.

LevStrauss on July 16, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Don Cherry would say,

” don’t trust the backstabbing commie”.

I must fully agree

Sonosam on July 16, 2010 at 6:52 PM

I told you so! I never lost faith in Gibson. Even if he DOES go ballistic sometimes, you tell me you have never done the same. Besides, if you believe anger is always wrong then you are wrong. Even Metallica knows better. And I should not say even in the band`s case. Their lyrics are top-notch and hard-line conservative. Something many of their fans may . . . uh . . . overlook. At least I don`t.
So, back to Gibson . . . .

Sherman1864 on July 16, 2010 at 11:14 PM

NahnCee on July 16, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Let me tell you how easy it is to be someone like me: if I bait a line, and someone like you bites, you’re guilty of what I am talking about.

See how simple that is? :)

Bizarro No. 1 on July 17, 2010 at 12:50 AM

NahnCee on July 16, 2010 at 6:14 PM

My anger is rationally based, a concept I can see is beyond your understanding. I don’t like people who become indignant and recklessly lash out when their failings are pointed out.

Here’s who I have spite for: primary abusers, someone like Mel, or their enablers/defenders, someone like you. People who don’t have spite for people like you have mental issues. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Bizarro No. 1 on July 17, 2010 at 1:06 AM

I told you so! I never lost faith in Gibson.

What does that even mean?

Unfortunately for all of the gullible people susceptible to ludicrous conspiracy theories, Mel’s lawyers aren’t denying that is Mel’s voice on the audio. Why do you think that is? They are manipulatively stating that the tapes were tampered with in order to distract people who are prone to gawking at traffic accidents away from the fact that they can’t really deny the incriminating evidence against Mel.

His lawyers are muddying the waters to distract people who easily lose their sight away from the most significant truth in this situation, which is that Gibson is an abusive nutcase who threatened Oksana and acknowledged hitting her.

Some pathetic genuises are rallying to their fallen hero’s side, and are grasping at any straws they can to keep their illusion about him alive. They are doing whatever it takes for them to do that to the point of ignoring reality which doesn’t fit their template and blaming the victim, Oksana in this case, for their fallen hero’s demise. ‘Oh, that poor man Mel, he’s the hapless, helpless, innocent victim of a cunning Russian shakedown artist!’ :roll:

So, back to Gibson . . . .

Sherman1864 on July 16, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Your problem is that you are improperly conflating anger with abuse. Why are you downplaying what he did?

Getting mad, or going ballistic in an acceptable manner does not include verbal or physical abuse. Mel clearly doesn’t know and/or care where that line is, as he showed on that audio.

He’s a sick man, and so are the people who are belittling what he’s done, especially the ones who are doing so by focusing their anger on her.

Bizarro No. 1 on July 17, 2010 at 1:40 AM

Thank you Bizarro for your bizarre psycho-babble and feeble attempt at pycho-analyzing and/or analyzing a whole range of folks including me whom you have actually never met often…. Or even once, I might add. But it does appear you know Mel intimately. Yours is a true genius unlike my pathetic genius but I take pathetic genius over self-aggrandizing *hubritic genius. I never called me a genius of any sort, so thanks!

Boyo! And you even point out my problem. Incorrect! Actually I have several problems severally and I am unlike you in this in that you have no problems. But if you did I would urge you to analyze those first. I mean, IF you had any problems which I am most certain you do not.

I am quite glad I served as a sounding board for your elegant monologue of the greatest elegance.

Oh, I forgot!

I told you so means I told you so. No more. No less.

Loved your long virtually incoherent sentences so I thought I would write some of my own. Only mine are better!

Sorry! How silly of me to praise myself. I will have to analyze that fault of mine.

BTW, what is an acceptable manner of going ballistic. *Enquirering minds truly want to know.

And a mind is a terrible thing to lose . . . er . . . Mr. Potatoe Head??

I could gone on like the road goes on forever, but needs be I rest my weary soul.

You travel on, you fine traveler you . . . .

*If Shakespeare could make stuff up, so can I. And so did you.

Sherman1864 on July 17, 2010 at 4:14 AM

Sherman1864 on July 17, 2010 at 4:14 AM

That was a great rambling post there! Thank you for trying to run around what I said the way you did! I can tell you I would have been surprised by your response only if you hadn’t responded the way you did!

“psycho-babble,” huh? That defense made by guilty parties cracks me up every time I see it used! And my sentences were “virtually incoherent”? LOL to whom? Not someone bright, that’s for sure.

Unlike you, I like to directly deal with the truth, and not avoid it with fantastical fiction. My post to you consisted of these rationally indisputable facts: fact: maniputable people who ignore facts which are inconvenient to their personal theories/opinions/beliefs/speculations exist; fact: abusive people who don’t know and/or don’t care that they are abusive exist; fact: people who enable/defend abusers by trying to rationalize abusers’ abuse by attacking the abusers’ victims instead of the primary abusers exist; fact: abusers are mentally ill, as are their defenders/enablers; fact: there is a healthy way to express anger, and an unhealthy way.

What did I say there that isn’t easily digested by a person of average-or-better intelligence? What did I say there that was untrue? Why would any normal, sane person get excited by any of the facts I mentioned? Believe me, I won’t be holding my breath waiting for your reply! :)

I want to add these to my lists of facts: fact: abuse patterns in people’s behavior are not diffcult to spot; fact: abusive people who don’t like having their faces shoved into their own abusiveness exist; fact: many abusive people in denial of their own abusiveness project that abusiveness onto non-abusive people.

Bizarro No. 1 on July 17, 2010 at 6:16 AM

Robyn Gibson, Mel Gibson’s long-time wife, is standing by him in court, according to one ABC article. So, Oksana may have a problem with her j’accuse. And, the tapes were definitely doctored:

I think Gibson made a very big mistake getting involved with Oksana, who appears to ME to be a con on the make from the very beginning. I don’t absolve Gibson of his choices, or his egregious behavior.

However: Oksana has revealed herself to be ruthless, and somewhat less than honest about her own part in the debacle.

When she made these “tapes” she clearly hired a professional to help her; taping an individual without their consent on the phone is against the law in many states. Is it illegal in California?

She said she didn’t “release” the tapes herself; was it the professional she hired to tape Gibson who released the tapes, then?

And, she’s seeking $10 Million. So….was it always all about the money? I would make that bet in a heartbeat; and I’d win.

No, I think “poor little victim” is not the correct appellation for Oksana. She’s more like the SHARK who zeroed in on the target, and, chomped. Oksana appears to me to be a predator; she’s no “victim.”

mountainaires on July 17, 2010 at 9:41 AM

barnone on July 16, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Blackmail. Extortion. Defamation of character. If she spliced together unrelated tapes and dubbed in her own voice to create a fictional conversation, and then tried to blackmail him, and then released the tapes when he didn’t pay, and the tapes are fake and intended to ruin his ability to make a living … *shrug* I don’t know. Seems pretty illegal to me. One way or another, she’s probably going to jai for awhile and Mell will get custody of his kid and this will play out like all juicy Hollywood scandals.

She will pose for Playboy and make money on the story rights.

It’s just the business.

BrideOfRove on July 17, 2010 at 10:30 AM

mountainaires on July 17, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Not a victim, eh? On the audio we have, Mel verbally abused her, threatened to kill her, and acknowledged hitting her.

Are you contending:

1) that wasn’t Mel’s voice on the recordings?

2) that it was Mel’s voice, but every last part that incriminates Mel was just a pastiche of innocent snippets of his utterances strung together to make him look bad?

3) that it was Mel’s voice, that the audio accurately reflected what he said, but she deserved to be hit by him like he acknowledged, that she deserved to have her life threatened, and that she deserved to be verbally abused?

If you say #3, well, I guess if she deserved to be hit, threatened, and abused, it would make her not a real victim then, right?

Bizarro No. 1 on July 17, 2010 at 10:53 AM

How do you know she was actually hit? You can’t possibly. Did she file charges? no.

BrideOfRove on July 17, 2010 at 11:42 AM

BrideOfRove on July 17, 2010 at 11:42 AM

I am only going by what’s on the recordings that have been released; I didn’t state that the event actually happened.

1) Mel, or the actor playing him if you want to go that route, acknowleged hitting her. She brought up the supposed incident and asked him about it, his reply was that she deserved it.

2) No, I don’t know if it happened or not, but if that’s really Mel’s voice and that audio wasn’t spliced, I can’t see how that could look good for Mel.

3) No, she didn’t file charges, but that isn’t necessarily good evidence that it didn’t happen, is it? Women often don’t bring up such accusations until much later for various reasons.

Juanita Broaddrick never filed charges against Clinton; I bet you believe her about that supposed incident more than you believe Billy Boy. I personally know rape victims who didn’t talk about it when it happened to them.

Bizarro No. 1 on July 17, 2010 at 12:48 PM