Company’s coming!

posted at 3:47 pm on July 4, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

Allahpundit will be taking a well-deserved week off starting today, and that usually means a lot more work for me and the Green Room contributors — but this week, it means a special treat for all of us.  We have five guest bloggers that will publish their thoughts this week at Hot Air, and I’m excited to be working with them:

Patrick Ishmael will focus on Headlines duties, and Amy the Intern will be pitching in there as well.  I may wind up losing some productivity myself this week in keeping up with what they’re writing!  Be sure to give them a warm welcome, and keep your eyes peeled and your browser locked into Hot Air.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

George on July 5, 2010 at 12:35 AM

No thank you.

Cindy Munford on July 5, 2010 at 7:40 AM

Ed,

I request fair and balanced blogging by bringing to me Bill Hemmer. *swoon*

ProudPalinFan on July 4, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Don’t discard John McCormack that quickly.

steveegg on July 5, 2010 at 9:41 AM

I’m a MKH fan.

Do me a favor, Ed. Try and find that photo of MKH in a Tennessee Vols t-shirt. It’s out there somewhere.

She had a wager with Six Meat Buffet, I believe.

Georgia hosted Tenn, and the Vols won with a 52 point offensive Juggernaut, in OT.

Please post that picture, it is one of the priceless treasures of the blogoshpere.

The funny thing was, she honored the wager despite acknowledging that if she ever ran for office in Georgia this would be a ready made attack ad for an opponent.

Funny. That is why I like her writing, she’s just cool.

A girl who digs beer, guns, NASCAR, SEC football and conservative politics.

What’s not to love there?

Brian1972 on July 5, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Where’s Steyn?

itsnotaboutme on July 5, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Looks like a great lineup!

DaMav on July 6, 2010 at 12:36 AM

Yes, Yes, Yes on MKH!!! Hope that’s a Green Bay G and not the dreaded (and stolen) Georgia G.

oakpack on July 6, 2010 at 8:47 AM

MKH and The Anchoress discuss Lady Gagga’s desire for World Peace. Now on with the show, I am sure you guest blogger’s and personalities will add additional credibility to Hot Air, that will make shows of Huffin and Puff types so jealous that they will not survive, trying to put out the conflagration.

MSGTAS on July 6, 2010 at 10:51 AM

AP is on vaca? How am I going to get my links to Frum, Noonan and Captain Trouser Crease?

james23 on July 6, 2010 at 2:02 PM

So far MKH is a no show. How unfortunate.

meci on July 6, 2010 at 2:05 PM

While Green Bay first used the G logo, Georgia redesigned it slightly, which is the version both teams now use.

ZappaDawg68 on July 6, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Is it already time for the International Cat Fancier’s Ball and Retreat again? Have fun AP.

I first read that in a very bad way.

I suppose it’s evil of me, but I’m looking forward to a week without being annoyed by AP. A vacation for both of us.

On the other hand, I play MKH’s “Obama On My Shoulder” video whenever I’m depressed by what he’s doing to my country. Looking forward to her posts!

disa on July 6, 2010 at 6:09 PM