Today, on the Ed Morrissey Show (3 pm ET), Kerry Picket of the Washington Times returns to bring us up to date on stories inside the nation’s capital. Tommy Christopher and Caleb Howe present me with the challenge of getting a word in edgewise as we have Right vs Left on the top stories of the day. After, assuming we can get Tommy and Caleb off the show, we’ll speak with Mick Muvaney, who’s running against Rep. John Spratt in South Carolina’s Fifth CD!
The Ed Morrissey Show and its dynamic chatroom can be seen on the permanent TEMS page — be sure to join us!
Also, don’t forget about the Right Online conference coming up July 23rd and 24th in Las Vegas, Nevada! I’ll be one of the featured speakers at the annual conservative event, staged by Americans for Prosperity. TEMS viewers can get a 50% discount on the registration by using the promotional code “EdOnline” when ordering tickets. Speakers include:
- Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
- Congressman Mike Pence (IN)
- Congresswomman Michele Bachmann (MN)
- FCC Commissioner Robert McDowell
- Herman Cain, Radio Host
- Erick Erickson, RedState.com and CNN Contributor
- Stephen Moore, Wall Street Journal
- John Fund, Wall Street Journal
- Ed Morrissey, HotAir.com
- Guy Benson, Radio Host
- Curtis Sliwa, Radio Host
- Stephen Kruiser, Fox News Contributor
- Phil Kerpen, Americans for Prosperity Foundation
Hope to see you there!