Oh my: Taiwanese animators re-create … the Al Gore massage incident

posted at 4:12 pm on June 25, 2010 by Allahpundit

Via Breitbart, 100 seconds of pure horror — and the most uncanny rendering of Al Gore’s essential wooden-ness that you’ll ever see. I realize that the Goracle’s enemies desperately want this story to be true, but c’mon: Al Gore, “crazed sex poodle”? The guy responsible for one of the most awkward public kisses in recent memory? Even Silky Pony was above pawing at masseuses in hotel rooms. Although…

According to a source friendly with the Gores, Al Gore confirmed he received a therapeutic massage in his hotel room that night, and likely from the therapist making the accusation. But, the source said, Gore remembers getting a massage without incident and the therapist leaving on good terms.

Admit it: Haven’t you always suspected that he reproduces asexually, like a Gremlin or something? Unless the masseuse spilled water on him, I’m calling this one not guilty.

As for the clip, believe me when I tell you that it will haunt your dreams. It’s axiomatic but worth repeating: What has been seen cannot be unseen. Brace yourselves, my friends.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

This is not the Algore I thought I knew.

All of a sudden, I love it that he’s getting international attention.

Hey, Woody, how’s tricks? Did you leave a spot on her clothes from “An Incovenient Squirt”?

Bought a mansion, then lost a wife over a massuese with loose lips? Your cable TV station going belly up with no buyers in sight? Your only success is your snake oil product?

How sad. I feel your pain, Woody. Bwaaaaahahaha…

petefrt on June 25, 2010 at 6:47 PM

Well… dogs do have a thing for trees.

viking01 on June 25, 2010 at 5:40 PM

HA!!!!!

leftnomore on June 25, 2010 at 6:54 PM

First Ed excuses Weigal for making hateful comments, and now Allah thinks Al is innocent. What’s HotAir coming to??

leftnomore on June 25, 2010 at 6:55 PM

Oh my…

myrenovations on June 25, 2010 at 7:20 PM

It’s cum to this.

Tee hee hee.

I know, I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old.

Vyce on June 25, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Be still my beating stomach…

ajacksonian on June 25, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Dog humping leg, too much…you don’t need to know the language to understand…

right2bright on June 25, 2010 at 5:16 PM

If you don’t know the language, then you missed the canine references. The title of the segment is “高爾是好色貴賓狗?”, which translates to “Gore is a lecherous VIP dog?”. I don’t know Taiwanese colloquialism, but I surmise that “VIP dog” or “high-class guest dog” or “most-valued customer dog” means a patron of high-end sex service.

From my understanding of Chinese culture, calling someone a dog is as demeaning as it gets. So there you have it, an former vice-president of the US being called casually a dog. Hope and change, baby.

year_of_the_dingo on June 25, 2010 at 8:08 PM

Great googly moogly.

Kensington on June 25, 2010 at 8:24 PM

While I count myself an enemy of Gore, I don’t “desperately want it to be true.” That’s called projecting Allah. You see, I’ll get entertainment from it, but you’ll get stories and hits.

And yes, I will LMAO if it is true.
I’m sure the left will find a way to blame this on Bush too.

Hard Right on June 25, 2010 at 8:30 PM

Heh and meh.

All right. So now I’m supposed to believe that this woman continued to try to do her job in spite of being groped over and over again by AlGore?

Man, is she dedicated!

Pilgrimsarbour on June 25, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Yeah, but he wouldn’t be the first to prove me wrong on that, and his Futurama and Hollywood days make me think of a man going through a mid life crisis in the renewed youth sense.

Esthier on June 25, 2010 at 9:21 PM

Simply hilarious! Algore will never live down that visual of him as a white poodle humping that woman’s leg.

SilentWatcher on June 26, 2010 at 1:58 AM

Poor old Al Gore has been inhaling too much carbon dioxide before the plants get a chance to turn it into oxygen.

Wills on June 26, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Virus-X on June 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Amen Virus-X. There’s side of me that takes a lot of glee when I see the tables turned like this.

hawkdriver on June 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Probably another hoax, sales of the last one isn’t doing well.

tarpon on June 26, 2010 at 8:11 PM

Poor Al, shoulda left it in the lock box.

Captain America on June 26, 2010 at 9:10 PM

Calling a masseuse at 11 o’clock at night???? Really?

the Coondawg on June 26, 2010 at 9:53 PM

When Algore remakes “An Inconvenient Truth”
I reckon it will have a HAPPY ENDING.

TheSitRep on June 26, 2010 at 10:04 PM

These ‘he says she says’ don’t strike me as good journalism, since people generally decide on the veracity of the allegations based on their own opinion of the celebrity in question.

serendip2b on June 26, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Okay, so it’s a comedic reenactment, but come on, lady, the first time he tries to feel you up, you need to leave before he enacts stage two.

R. Waher on July 16, 2010 at 2:02 AM

Maybe I’m naive but I have trouble believing that a hooker, I mean masseuse that comes to strange mans hotel rooms to massage them is surprised that the guy expects a rub and a tug. I mean she acts sooooo surprised. I’m a country bumpkin so maybe you city folk can set me straight. Am I wrong?

Redglen on July 16, 2010 at 9:46 AM