Poll: Louisianans think Bush did better on Katrina than Obama’s doing on the oil spill

posted at 4:52 pm on June 15, 2010 by Allahpundit

Devastating. Especially since it comes from left-leaning pollster PPP.

Our new Louisiana poll has a lot of data points to show how unhappy voters in the state are with Barack Obama’s handling of the oil spill but one perhaps sums it up better than anything else- a majority of voters there think George W. Bush did a better job with Katrina than Obama’s done dealing with the spill.

50% of voters in the state, even including 31% of Democrats, give Bush higher marks on that question compared to 35% who pick Obama.

Overall only 32% of Louisianans approve of how Obama has handled the spill to 62% who disapprove. 34% of those polled say they approved of how Bush dealt with Katrina to 58% who disapproved.

The big winner? Bobby Jindal, whose 63 percent approval (65 percent on handling the spill) is the highest for any senator or governor in PPP’s polling this year. He lost some of his righty rock-star luster after that SOTU disaster, but I think it’s safe to say that he’s gotten it all back: The latest is that he’s lost patience with BP’s containment efforts and given the order to the National Guard to start building a barrier wall off the coast to try to protect the shoreline. 70 percent, here he comes!

As for The One, aside from delivering a big speech tonight in the Oval Office, he’s busy … delivering other speeches, like this one today in Pensacola. Note the quasi-martial rhetoric in the clip about “fighting back” against an “assault on our shores” while a crowd of troops stands assembled behind him. Looks like he’s taking Eugene Robinson’s advice and essentially declaring war on the spill, which won’t change a thing on the ground but might brighten up his approval numbers by projecting some C-in-C authori-tah. Exit question: Did you catch the magic word in the clip? He said it twice!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Fewer speeches, more governing.

amerpundit on June 15, 2010 at 4:54 PM

OH MY! is right. Heads will explode in 3…2..

Brian on June 15, 2010 at 4:55 PM

BEST.POLL. EVER.

MikeknaJ on June 15, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Obama is like listening to a broken record in purgatory.

reppac122 on June 15, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Obama is a man of speeches. Not a man of action.

This is what happens when you elect a TV president, from central casting to run an actual country.

portlandon on June 15, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Another disaster is coming:

EU chief warns ‘democracy could disappear’ in Greece, Spain and Portugal

pedestrian on June 15, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Wow! So I guess Gibbs will be calling this Obama’s Katrina. huh.

Weight of Glory on June 15, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Un friggin’ precedented….

d1carter on June 15, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Well, ya know, 5 days response for Katrina is like, uhm, 50 days response for the BP spill, and er, it’s sort’ve like 9/11 or something.

John the Libertarian on June 15, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Second look at Palin/Jindal 2012?

Doughboy on June 15, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Obama is all talk and no action.

His red tape is very deep.

Obama is actually interfering.

seven on June 15, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Jindal is looking strong right now.

I like how he is standing up for his state.

tetriskid on June 15, 2010 at 5:00 PM

I wish Obama was unprecedented, as in un-president-ed.

txsurveyor on June 15, 2010 at 5:01 PM

The last time I used “unprecedented” in marketing copy was 1998.

John the Libertarian on June 15, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Is there gonna be a drinking thread tonight during the speech? Don’t make the words , Previous administration, Bush, unprecedented,day one or unexpectedly.I’m having company for dinner tonight and I’d like to be conscious.

sandee on June 15, 2010 at 5:03 PM

He is Sir Napsalot!

(I stole it. It’s out of context here, but I just like saying it)

aquaviva on June 15, 2010 at 5:04 PM

Ouch, now THAT is gonna leave a mark!

A couple more Carville outbursts, and this sentiment is going to gain traction. The spill is most likely to keep spewing Obama ineptitude till Aug-Sept, ie; this story has legs. Legs getting traction spells….

Remember November!

Archimedes on June 15, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Using Sam Stein as a source? Oh brother.

Joe Caps on June 15, 2010 at 5:05 PM

I’m bracing for tonight’s craven exploitation of the Gulf disaster. Screw the economy of the region. Let the entire region go down the tubes. Say anything to push the Øbama energy agenda. For Øbama, it’s all about him and cramming his agenda down our throats. The welfare of the people who live there has almost nothing to do with it.

petefrt on June 15, 2010 at 5:05 PM

And what does George Takei say?

That’s right.

Enoxo on June 15, 2010 at 5:06 PM

Obama is all talk and no action.

seven on June 15, 2010 at 4:59 PM

He’s all Sham and no Wow.

Daggett on June 15, 2010 at 5:06 PM

I wish he’d go back to using fake Greek columns as stage props instead of the troops.

Wethal on June 15, 2010 at 5:06 PM

The most telling event yet by and about Obama is, he makes a big to-do out of him going to the Gulf (and makes sure the public knows how many times he’s “been down there”)…and what does Obama do when he gets there?

He drinks drinks, eats food, shakes hands, drinks more drinks and drinks two drinks later at once. Drinkin’ and eatin’ and eatin’ and drinkin’ and doin’ that “but I luv ya’, man” routine of his.

He no more knows how to do anything else — ANYthing else — than he knows how to speak in public without a teleprompter.

Lourdes on June 15, 2010 at 5:07 PM

*Sighs*…………….No tie.

ThePrez on June 15, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Another disaster is coming:

EU chief warns ‘democracy could disappear’ in Greece, Spain and Portugal

pedestrian on June 15, 2010 at 4:58 PM

It’s a “dont waste a crisis” tactic, next they’ll say they have to centralize all European nations to “save the democracy”.

the_nile on June 15, 2010 at 5:07 PM

I’m beginning to have a tiny little suspicion that Obama isn’t really looking for any asses to kick at all.

aero on June 15, 2010 at 5:07 PM

In the end, he’s only “Not Bush”. And in this case even that doesn’t do him any favours.

Asher on June 15, 2010 at 5:08 PM

I am with you … my administration is with you ???

WTH! I guess he really is president of the Obama administration. Usually, an American President let’s his fellow citizens know that our government and our country stands with them, not just one select group of bureaucrats.

Laura in Maryland on June 15, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Residents of la. always blamed Blanco and nagin the most for katrina, since they lived it and could escape the MSM/Dem narrative lie

jp on June 15, 2010 at 5:10 PM

He said he was going to make the oceans recede through the sheer awesome power of his awesome awesomeness. Can’t he hold back a little oil?

Kensington on June 15, 2010 at 5:11 PM

The problem is not only that he is all talk on many issues of substance.

The larger problem is that he is a man of action attempting to take us beyond the point of return to a free market society – and he (or his legions) have moved very quickly.

maninthemiddle on June 15, 2010 at 5:11 PM

msm: *crickets chirping*

you really think they are going to bring this poll up…how about you chrissy?

cmsinaz on June 15, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Blanco and Nagin were the biggest problem in the Katrina fiasco. The Federal government was certainly not without its faults.

Hurricanes comes and go. Looks like some oil spews last forever.

Timing is everything, Zip. You asked for the job. Own the problem and deal with it. It’s yours.

Cody1991 on June 15, 2010 at 5:12 PM

I’ll throw a tiny bit of water on this poll…

Louisiana natives know that a big chunk of the Katrina problems were due to Ray Nagin and Kathleen Blanco, not Bush.

Thus, they’d think that Bush’s blame in Katrina was overblown while they’re seeing Obama drop the ball on BP because Bobby Jindal is asking for certain things and being ignored.

teke184 on June 15, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Jindal is not alone

gophergirl on June 15, 2010 at 5:13 PM

*Sighs*…………….No tie.

ThePrez on June 15, 2010 at 5:07 PM

No joke. What’s up with him wearing a tie less than 50% of the time? It probably takes too much time away from his golf game.

Show some respect for the office, Mr. President!

txsurveyor on June 15, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Jindal is looking strong right now.

I like how he is standing up for his state.

tetriskid on June 15, 2010 at 5:00 PM

As the CEO of his State, that’s his job. And he’s doing it well. He tried pleading and begging the Admin for permission, permission was denied. So, like anyone who has ever run a State (wink-wink Sarah) they get all momma or poppa bear for their people and they do what they need to do to protect what is theirs. Louisiana has been through so much, I wish them all well. I also hope that Bobby Jindal kicks Oilbama’s azz to the curb and just does what needs to be done, without the “king’s” approval.

Key West Reader on June 15, 2010 at 5:15 PM

He is such a whimpy man.

I hope our brave men and women in uniform get a CIC in 2012 worthy of them. They certainly don’t have it now.

gophergirl on June 15, 2010 at 5:15 PM

I’d like to see a two column comparison.

On the left column, Bush’s actions in the 60 or so days after Katrina, including dates when important poll numbers came out.

On the right, President Obama’s actions along with the poll numbers.

The difference could be summed up at the bottom of the chart with the word ‘leadership’.

BadgerHawk on June 15, 2010 at 5:15 PM

It isn’t just Louisiana saying to hell with the Administration’s incompetence now. A county in Florida is going rogue even though they’re quite aware that they could be arrested or prosecuted.

Dusty on June 15, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Louisiana to be denied all sorts of federal funding very very soon.

Bishop on June 15, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Louisiana to be denied all sorts of federal funding very very soon.

Bishop on June 15, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I don’t think they care anynmore

gophergirl on June 15, 2010 at 5:17 PM

He’s all Sham and no Wow.

Daggett on June 15, 2010 at 5:06 PM

At least the Shamwow will actually pick up some oil, more than we can say for Slowbama.

Western_Civ on June 15, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Can you imagine where Obama would be right now if, like Bush, he had a national news media which was out to destroy him, for the most part? Instead of straining to cover up for him, of course.

ddrintn on June 15, 2010 at 5:17 PM

As I wait tonight’s speechifying sermonizing session, I anticipate that Obama will morph into pseudo-Bush and try to mimic Bush’s heartfelt response to 9-11. He’ll use words like “we can get through this” “we are strong” “we’ve seen worse” “we’ll be better, we’re Americans”.

And it’s going to be sad because I know deep down that this isn’t what this man feels. He’ll be reading scrolling words from mister TelePrompter.

Would I be wicked if I said I wish that the words would scroll to him backward, just so I could watch his pathetic response?

Key West Reader on June 15, 2010 at 5:18 PM

It won’t matter. You folks still seem to think Obama’s constant moves to do whatever does the most harm to the largest segment of the American economy, in each and every issue that arises, is a matter of incompetance. Let me repeat for the thousanth time.

Team Obama is doing everything they do with intent and purpose.

It only looks like mistakes because your mind tells you that nobody in their right mind who wanted America to survive and thrive would make the same dicisions. Guess what? They don’t want America to survive and thrive.

MikeA on June 15, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Louisiana can’t deny the oil licking at its heels. It’s easy for dhimmicrats to deny reality when it’s intellectual reality but this is physical reality.

Mojave Mark on June 15, 2010 at 5:19 PM

Louisiana to be denied all sorts of federal funding very very soon.

Bishop on June 15, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I don’t think they care anynmore

gophergirl on June 15, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Most of us red states know better than to expect anything anyway.

ddrintn on June 15, 2010 at 5:19 PM

Dusty on June 15, 2010 at 5:16 PM

That’s a “No Bullshiite” attitude that I can really get behind. Will it be the Boom Heard Round the World?

Bishop on June 15, 2010 at 5:19 PM

When you are arrested for doing the right things, funding shut off for doing the RIGHT thing, told you are a worth POS because you are DOING THE RIGHT THING.

Then it isn’t you that has to worry about doing the right thing when other are out to make themselves look better.. for not doing the right thing.

upinak on June 15, 2010 at 5:19 PM

That’s because the “failure” of Bush during Katrina was completely a media lie, just like all the rapes and killings at the Super Dome. The true failure was at the local and state level.*

*Not counting all the government leeches who are totally incapable of doing anything on their own apparently like leave in the face of a major hurrican aiming directly at your city.

SouthernGent on June 15, 2010 at 5:19 PM

It’s unprecedented!

AUINSC on June 15, 2010 at 5:19 PM

““I want the people of this region to know that my administration is going to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes,” Obama said.”

He forgot…

… as soon as I get back from vacation, and a couple of golf games, oh, and there are those parties I have to attend.

Seven Percent Solution on June 15, 2010 at 5:20 PM

I think this hurts Elton’s gay cred more than it hurts Rush’s conservative cred.

Nethicus on June 15, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Recurring typo on the teleprompter. Barry actually means to say that his administration is “unpresidential”, but TOTUS keeps getting it wrong.

malclave on June 15, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Key West Reader on June 15, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Heh…maybe he’d start sounding like a demon from The Exorcist.

ddrintn on June 15, 2010 at 5:20 PM

OILbama.

portlandon on June 15, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Dusty on June 15, 2010 at 5:16 PM

They’re way north of me but I think they see what’s happening and they’re not having any of it. The entire Commission cannot be arrested. The Keys are also preparing on their own.

This thing is going to envelop our State. Too bad we have Crist the ObamaButtkissing Czar hanging on as Governor. I think many in our state are just going to bypass all these idjits and do what we need to do.

Key West Reader on June 15, 2010 at 5:21 PM

The unprecedentedness of this is unprecedented. There is no precedent to any challenge faced by our very own Zeus.

Sugar Land on June 15, 2010 at 5:21 PM

I thought the magic word was:

“itsbushesfault”

Bruno Strozek on June 15, 2010 at 5:21 PM

malclave on June 15, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Oops, had that loaded in the clipboard from another thread… that response about “Elton’s gay cred” was supposed to be about the Exit Question in this thread.

malclave on June 15, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Key West Reader on June 15, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Heh…maybe he’d start sounding like a demon from The Exorcist.

ddrintn on June 15, 2010 at 5:20 PM

I’d rather someone pull a Ron Burgundy on him and see if he even notices.

He sure didn’t last year when he accidentally thanked himself for inviting him to a state dinner.

teke184 on June 15, 2010 at 5:22 PM

SouthernGent on June 15, 2010 at 5:19 PM

Yeah, it was that it seemed there was an entire city that couldn’t wipe its ass without federal help.

ddrintn on June 15, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Key West Reader on June 15, 2010 at 5:18 PM

“America hears you! The world hears you! And soon the people who….hold on…scroll back…a bit more..oooookkkk..STOP! *ahem* And soon the people who did this will hear all of us!”

-PBHO

Bishop on June 15, 2010 at 5:23 PM

If a CAT5 hits the Gulf this summer everyone living along the coast is going to look like James Dean’s character in Giant after he hit a gusher.

It could be our first black hurricane.

How ironic.

fogw on June 15, 2010 at 5:24 PM

O/T

Renee ellmers(GOP cand NC02) has a new ad up about the bob “the bully” ehtridge assault.

unseen on June 15, 2010 at 5:25 PM

fogw on June 15, 2010 at 5:24 PM

Winds of Change?

upinak on June 15, 2010 at 5:25 PM

So far it’s been all words, not actions. Words and a rubber check, that’s what the Obama administration can be reduced to.

Something to remind voters of in 2 years, when/if Obama is up for re-election.

Keith_Indy on June 15, 2010 at 5:25 PM

So folks who are lookin’ for a good vacation, they can still come down to Pensacola.

Just don’t blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you’re trying to save for college.

pain train on June 15, 2010 at 5:26 PM

-PBHO

Bishop on June 15, 2010 at 5:23 PM

LOL…. Or:

Nation our of good the for resign must I.
Head my over in undignified, unqualified am I.

PBHO

/Then he flops over onto the floor and grabs his legs and starts crying and rolling on the floor.

Key West Reader on June 15, 2010 at 5:27 PM

People in Louisiana hate black people!

/Kanye

JadeNYU on June 15, 2010 at 5:27 PM

pain train on June 15, 2010 at 5:26 PM

Who is saving? Not many. Then what you get a student loan, with the federal gov. Oh yay.

upinak on June 15, 2010 at 5:29 PM

I am with you … my administration is with you ???

Laura in Maryland on June 15, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Heh…I’m sure they’ll all be sleeping a lot more soundly tonight, knowing he’s ‘with them.’ Must bring them such comfort./

Dee2008 on June 15, 2010 at 5:32 PM

the_nile on June 15, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Well, heck, Spain was frigging fascist not too long ago.

As for the poll, well, this is the state who’s largest city re-elected nagin after katrina. Don’t trust polls.

WitchDoctor on June 15, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Wow, he’s meeting the crisis, two months later, with… “new legislation”. Now who said he wasn’t a great leader?

paul1149 on June 15, 2010 at 5:34 PM

After watching Jindal and his recent press conferences, I think I may know the reason why he came across as Howdy Dowdy in the SOTU disaster.

If you listen to him, he talks kinda fast. I imagine he was advised that he talks too fast and he needed to slow his speech pattern down when giving the SOTU…and that’s why he came across sounding like Howdy Dowdy after 1/5 of Jack Daniels.

Next time you see him speak, listen and see if you don’t think he talks a little fast.

ramrants on June 15, 2010 at 5:35 PM

Too little, too late. blah blah blah. The man is all talk,no action.

And to catch the magic word, I would actually have to listen to the clip and that would break noBarack pledge.

Terrye on June 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM

In a poll of Louisianans? “Wow” isn’t even a start.

exception on June 15, 2010 at 5:37 PM

I refuse to voluntarily listen to President CYA – I can’t stand the utter fakery of the boy-king. What was the magic word – Booooooooossh?

Ogabe on June 15, 2010 at 5:39 PM

JINDAL 2012 BABY !!!!

TimeTraveler on June 15, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Disaster? He gave one hokey speech, true, but since when does that ruin a career? Abe Lincoln’s speeches drew severe criticism.
I still like Jindal for President 2012. He’s got a long resume of outstanding accomplishments in a variety of fields, he’s as smart as anyone in contention, & he’s proving himself to be a leader.

itsnotaboutme on June 15, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Rush said it best: Why do these things always resort in more government legislation instead of less?

Bishop on June 15, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Why you ungrateful whelps! Didn’t the man buy a sno-cone on his visit? What more do you want?

ya2daup on June 15, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Call me a dreamer, but he should have started that a month ago. He also should have gotten in direct contact with cleanup specialists in the Netherlands and Scotland who have been offering help. Of course doing that should be a Federal responsibility – ocean stuff actually is a real Federal area of responsibility, unlike supervising breastfeeding women and choosing your health insurance plan – but so what? The Feds ain’t doing it, so the State governors need to step up, especially the Republican ones who can score a twofer – help save their states, and demonstrate that the Democratic President is an incompetent.

After Katrina Bush was essentially criticized for not pushing aside the incompetent mayor and the hysterical Dem Governor to just “get things done” (like a GOP Pres bullying a female Dem Gov would have gone over well with the media) – well here is the GOP’s chance to just “get things done”.

holdfast on June 15, 2010 at 5:43 PM

schoolbuschocolatecityRAYNAGIN.

nuff said.

RealMc on June 15, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Second look at Palin/Jindal 2012?

Doughboy on June 15, 2010 at 4:59 PM

That’s my dream ticket. Let’s kill that stereotype of the GOP once and for all.

Kafir on June 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Blah blah blah blah, blah blah. And let me make it perfectly clear that blah blah blah blah. Bush’ fault blah blah blah. I inherited blah blah blah. The prior administration blah blah blah. Cheney blah blah blah. Haliburton blah blah blah. And further more blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. So remember, this November, vote early and vote often blah blah blah blah.

GarandFan on June 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM

oh….SNAP!

That is cold.

Sekhmet on June 15, 2010 at 5:47 PM

So he won’t use our sailors who are trained to handle oil-spills at sea, deploy booms and the hazmat procedures associated therein.

But he will use them as props for his speech?

Nice.

Jason Coleman on June 15, 2010 at 5:49 PM

holdfast on June 15, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Correct:
Federal Land
Federal Lease
Federal license
Federal standards
Federal oversight
Federal inspections
Federal regulations
Feds have complete control and say over those rigs, LA has very little to do with deep water drilling.
He (Jindal) is basically breaking federal law doing what he is doing. He could not seek help on federal land, that is definitely against the law so he had to wait until he knew what ever action he took, Obama could not say anything.

right2bright on June 15, 2010 at 5:49 PM

I doubt Obama is too worried about the misery inflicted on the citizens of TX, LA, MS, AL, or FL.

Just so long as people in the other fifty-two states still support him.

pain train on June 15, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Lawsuits against Jindal begin in 5, 4, 3. . . .

Criminal Investigation of Jindal’s actions in violation of federal law in 10, 9, 8. . . .

Jason Coleman on June 15, 2010 at 5:51 PM

It could be our first black hurricane.

How ironic.

fogw on June 15, 2010 at 5:24 PM

That’s funny!

Vince on June 15, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Al Greene and zero have the same speech writers.
Just words.
The same ones over and over.

dragondrop on June 15, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Why is Jindal doing better than Obama?
Jindal read this book. Obama didn’t.

kurtzz3 on June 15, 2010 at 5:55 PM

This poll and its results is no surprise to me. Even my libtard brother-in-law in New Orleans who has donated to only one candidate in his life, Obama, is down on him bigtime.

Kermit on June 15, 2010 at 5:58 PM

A Florida County is also fed up and has voted to break the law in order to protect their waterways etc:

journeyintothewhirlwind on June 15, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Oh my is right. With all the top notch advisers he had to help him with his campaign you would have thought that one of them, just one, would have had the sense to warn Mr. President against blasting the previous administration over the handling of the Katrina catastrophe, lest an even worse disaster happen during his reign. His speech, whatever he plans to say or do, will not save him. He’s toast. It’s too little, too late. He’s lost the trust of his citizens and he’ll never get that back. Way to go, champ! Pass that buck, point that finger, see where it gets you.

scalleywag on June 15, 2010 at 6:00 PM

For the past week, I’ve been reading through the Free Republic Katrina thread, which I was on at the time. It was scary, but fascinating. But I wanted to go through it to regain the timeline of events, statements by Blanco and Nagin, comments from very smart people about the storm itself, the levees, media coverage (or lack thereof), etc. I think the thread started on Wednesday. Katrina hit Cat 1 during the day and was headed toward Florida. Jeb Bush was Governor and a highly organized and capable leader.

I’m only into Sunday (Katrina didn’t hit NO until Monday) in my re-reading of the thread, but I posted this on my facebook last night – some comments from the Katrina thread:

“The incompetence of this mayor and governor is going to cause many people to be injured and lose their lives. The Director of FEMA said they have studied this scenario for two years and their models called for evacuation 48-72 hours prior to landfall. But he said the decision had to be made by the governor & mayor. The evacuation has already been delayed too long. People are not going to be able to get out.”

To: Types_with_Fist
Cat 5 storm, 908mb. Waiting for NO mayor presser

1,389 posted on Sun Aug 28 2005 10:18:27 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) by NautiNurse (“I’d rather see someone go to work for a Republican campaign than sit on their butt.”–Howard Dean)

“To: Bogey78O
For God’s sake–President Bush called the Governor “to please ensure there is a mandatory evacuation.”

1,462 posted on Sun Aug 28 2005 10:35:30 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) by NautiNurse (“I’d rather see someone go to work for a Republican campaign than sit on their butt.”–Howard Dean)”

To: NautiNurse
OMG…I’m ALMOST speechless. The governor said that President Bush called and told them to order mandatory evac of NO. THAT is apparently when it was decided.

Listening to them …I hear the twilight zone theme in the background.

1,501 posted on Sun Aug 28 2005 10:41:45 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) by SE Mom (God Bless those who serve)

To: SE Mom
Then, they will all blame GW when the storm hits and people did not get out in time. He will be blamed for not giving the mandatory evac orders.

Idiots.

1,528 posted on Sun Aug 28 2005 10:44:49 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) by Muzzle_em (I’m an island awash in a sea of stupidity)

Connie on June 15, 2010 at 6:02 PM

In the world of the liberal, socialist, the government-knows-better, Obama there is only one thing for Obama to do to make his socialist, more government, base of voters happy: Call for a new tax on oil and create a new bureaucracy to oversee oil (an oil spill Czar)….and do more blaming of Bush.

albill on June 15, 2010 at 6:05 PM

All together now, rappers: “Obama hates black people!”

Heh…