Video: Rep. Etheridge assaults student on street; Update: Video restored; Update: YouTube didn’t pull video

posted at 9:30 am on June 14, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

Meet Congressman Bob Etheridge, Democrat from North Carolina’s Second CD. Rep. Etheridge doesn’t much like people asking him whether he supports Barack Obama’s agenda, as a student camera crew on the street discovered when asking this elected official about his political positions. Etheridge interrupts his journey to a fundraiser thrown by Nancy Pelosi to assault the young reporter, first by grabbing the hand that holds the microphone and then by horse-collaring him, all the while demanding, “Who are you? I have a right to know who you are.” Big Government reports (via Power Line):

Expect more of this. A hard, progressive left captured the Democrat majority in Congress and forced them to enact a fantasy grab-bag of legislation that is increasingly unpopular with the American public. We’re on the cusp of a deeper recession, millions of unemployed Americans have no prospect for work, taxes are about to spike higher and we’ve maxed out the national credit card. The Democrats were given a chance to run government and they’ve only succeeded in running it into the ground. …

Fortunately, Rep. Etheridge isn’t one of those gerry-mandered political welfare queens. According to the Cook Report, his district is an R+2 district.  He has a credible opponent. Check her out here.

Let’s recap what we saw on this video. A sitting Congressman–a presumed living extension of James Madison and other founding fathers–was asked on a public street whether he supported the President’s agenda. His response was to hit away a video camera and assault a student. The age of Pericles this ain’t.

His opponent is Renee Ellmers, who works in the health-care industry and is a staunch opponent of ObamaCare, opposes the bailouts and Obamanomics, is pro-life, wants to try terrorists in military courts, and demands immigration enforcement.  It doesn’t appear that Ellmers is a big fan of assaulting students on the street, either.  Perhaps this R+2 district might be ready to exchange their current Congressman for someone who understands the proper relationship between elected officials and their constituents — and the laws regarding assault and battery.

Update: YouTube pulled the video, apparently, but The Right Scoop has it up at Eyeblast, which I’ve embedded here.

Update II: I’ve uploaded it to my Dailymotion account to get a cleaner look:

Update III: I received a note from Breitbart TV noting that YouTube didn’t pull the video; Breitbart pulled it because it spotted an error in one of the titles.  The new video, once again at YouTube, can be seen here:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 6

Would YouTube ever pull a negative video of a conservative lawmaker?

taney71 on June 14, 2010 at 10:00 AM

“Who are you? I have a right to know who you are.”

Actually, Representative, you don’t have a right to know. A citizen has every right not to reveal his identity unless committing some violation of the law. You have a right to walk away, you have a right not to answer . . . or maybe I should rephrase that for you, Representative, “You have the right to remain silent.”

MassVictim on June 14, 2010 at 10:00 AM

O_M_G.

I hope this student presses charges for assault.

And, I hope this becomes an AD for his opponent.

What a moron, an absolute bully and a thug. Disgusting.

mountainaires on June 14, 2010 at 10:00 AM

As any who are fmiliar with my moniker can attest, I have consistently asserted that as the progressives become deperate as they watch the prospects for their retention of power become tenuous, they will lash out and become dangerous.

I must admit that I am surprised that an actual elected representitive would so foolishly demonstrate their arrogance of power so openly, and on camera at that. I was far more inclined that they would remain content to have their proxies in various leftist groups carry out intimidation and bullying, seems I was wrong.

This begs a disturbing question, if high profile progressive leaders in congress can stoop to this kind of behavior, what percisely are the limits to what they’ll turn a blind eye to when it comes to their minions confronting TEA partiers?

In the run up to this Nov I think its safe to assume we’ll see more of this thugishness, if we manage some measure of success in the mid-terms, it will escalate exponentially going into the presidential contest.

As sheriff Joe warned, gird your loins.

Archimedes on June 14, 2010 at 10:01 AM

File charges now.

I’d like to see that Congressman pull that s**t in his home state, where carrying is legal.

MadisonConservative on June 14, 2010 at 10:01 AM

And the MSM SPIN begins

“RALEIGH (WTVD) — North Carolina Congressman Bob Etheridge (D-Lillington) is taking heat after a conservative blogger posted video on YouTube showing him in a confrontation with men carrying cameras on a Washington street.

See it was one of those evil conservatives that confronted the poor congressman on the street. He was only defending himself from the racist teabagger.

angryed on June 14, 2010 at 10:01 AM

“Do you support Obama’s agenda?” sounds a lot like “Do you agree with the Bush doctorine?”, doesn’t it, Charles Gibson?

jaime on June 14, 2010 at 9:56 AM

“Who is the Obama you’re talking about?” – Charlie Gibson

mankai on June 14, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Is the student pressing charges against this criminal?

paulsur on June 14, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Just Wow. Mediaite carry’s Etheridge’s water, complaining about the “guerrilla attack” from the student and the “Balkanizing landscape of opinion media”.

Buy Danish on June 14, 2010 at 10:02 AM

jaime on June 14, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Maybe the Sarah “hockey mom” Palin should have just dropped the gloves and “sweatered” Gibson at that point.

forest on June 14, 2010 at 10:02 AM

By now, we have plenty of footage to make a very telling video montage. Here’s what I envision…

Clips of the cut ‘n paste media bemoaning the violence of the Tea Parties, interposed with clips of peaceful Tea Parties. Cue the ominous music, and show clips of Obama riling up the troops (“They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun…Get in Their Faces!…I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!…Hit Back Twice As Hard…So I know whose ass to kick.” Mix that with clips of the SEIU assailant, the protest gone violent in South Carolina, and this clown.

ynot4tony2 on June 14, 2010 at 10:02 AM

“Bloody peasant.”

mankai on June 14, 2010 at 10:02 AM

YouTube pulled the video, apparently

Imagine that.

BacaDog on June 14, 2010 at 10:03 AM

“Who are you” sounds alot like “Show me your papers”.

ctmom on June 14, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Great catch on that. It sure does.

leilani on June 14, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Hmm… Looks a little like the effects of a three (or four?) martini lunch.

somewhatconcerned on June 14, 2010 at 10:03 AM

I thought Dem libs didn’t want authorities demanding identification papers….?

d1carter on June 14, 2010 at 10:04 AM

Mediaite is calling Con. Etheridge the hero in this exchange.
Jason Coleman on June 14, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Yes, the writer, Colby Hall is trying to present Etheridge as a “hero.”
His argument is purely hypothetical, basically assuming others with his views will view the students asking him about his position are terrorizing him. The commenters are hitting Hall pretty good, and Hall is floundering in his own defense… sputtering his own ignorance of laws of assault.
If there was any doubt about Hall being an idiot previously he is removing it himself.

Tom_OC on June 14, 2010 at 10:04 AM

ynot4tony2 on June 14, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Sounds great! I’d love to see it…

Grace_is_sufficient on June 14, 2010 at 10:05 AM

…deperate as they watch the prospects for their retention of power become tenuous, they will lash out and become dangerous.
Archimedes on June 14, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Yet one more reason for term limits.

MassVictim on June 14, 2010 at 10:05 AM

Wow that was fast work! Damage control efforts are in high gear now, they must be worried. I expect to see multiple stories today trying to spin this as the kids fault.

Johnnyreb on June 14, 2010 at 10:06 AM

ynot4tony2 on June 14, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Very good concept… however, the RNC is planning a series of “fly” ads featuring some “dope” quotes from the leadership. I hear they’re quite “off the hook” and definitely “stupid.”

mankai on June 14, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Congressman Toughguy just taking his cues from Congressman Kickass. I doubt Ellmers would have laid a hand on someone who was taller or bigger than he was.

Bishop on June 14, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Y’all got this wrong. Rep. Etheridge is a huge fan of The Who or CSI on CBS.

ya2daup on June 14, 2010 at 10:06 AM

“President Kickass”….need coffee.

Bishop on June 14, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Mediaite is calling Con. Etheridge the hero in this exchange.
Jason Coleman on June 14, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Has anyone blamed Bush yet?

MassVictim on June 14, 2010 at 10:06 AM

jaime on June 14, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Heh. Good one.

IrishEi on June 14, 2010 at 10:07 AM

hawkdriver on June 14, 2010 at 9:57 AM

Well I knew that the YouTube creators were libs and that they were adsorbed into a larger liberal company, Google. But at least they had a very weak ‘excuse’ (even though it was completely made up)for pulling We Con the World. Pulling this video has no merit unless they now have policy of pulling all videos that makes Dems look bad.

You know what, they probably do.

Lance Murdock on June 14, 2010 at 10:08 AM

The kid should have introduced him self first thing,

forest on June 14, 2010 at 9:55 AM

They did, he stated he was a student, that’s all the information needed.
He was being assaulted, you don’t give someone assaulting you your name, address, telephone number…
A “no comment”, “Call for an appointment”, “I don’t give interviews on the street”, “Have your school call me”, any number of answers…but grabbing an arm and trying to twist an answer out of a kid, unacceptable…

right2bright on June 14, 2010 at 10:00 AM

I agree, but the proper way is to first thing say something like “Congressman, Ed Morrissey, with Hot Air, do you support…” But that’s a minor point, the kid is not a pro, and the congressman’s behavior was totally out of control.

forest on June 14, 2010 at 10:08 AM

“Who are you? I demand to know who you are!” – former Democrat Congressman Bob Etheridge
A request for “papers presentation” combined with profiling from a Democrat. Is this how it’s done in North Carolina?
Sounds like he has the “threaten the opponent with intimidation” techniques down perfectly!
A former elected State Superintendant of Schools should know better.

ExpressoBold on June 14, 2010 at 10:08 AM

“Who are you? I have a right to know who you are.”

Unless you are an, ummm – undocumented worker.

reaganaut on June 14, 2010 at 10:09 AM

The progressives don’t like sunlight. Why else would youtube take it down.

tarpon on June 14, 2010 at 10:09 AM

The video is still up at You Tube. I just accessed it from there. fwiw, here’s the thug congressman’s Facebook page where he says, Folks, opponents to reform are peddling the fear of fiction.

The fear of fiction? This guy is two fries short of a Happy Meal.

Buy Danish on June 14, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Beck is talkin about this right now.

kingsjester on June 14, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Meet Congressman Bob Etheridge, Democrat from North Carolina’s Second CD…soon to be retired from office for attempting a rather weak impersonation of being an Obama Chicago Thug.

pilamaye on June 14, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Bishop on June 14, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Er, Doc Ellmers can touch me anywhere she wants.

(I think you meant Etheridge)

Navy dudes!

hawkdriver on June 14, 2010 at 10:11 AM

DOJ to charge the student with illegal wiretapping in 5, 4, 3

chemman on June 14, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I’m going to laugh my ass off when one of these guys lays a hand on the wrong person and gets judo flipped/decked.

Brad on June 14, 2010 at 10:12 AM

If that were my son and I saw ANYONE accost him like that, I would be the one up on charges because I would bust their nose to get them to let go. Then I would sit on them until the police arrived.

Sitting on someones head can be mistaken for first aid in stopping the nose bleed. But at 6’7″ and 350 lbs, I doubt it.

mechkiller_k on June 14, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Well, at least Etheridge knows whose ass to kick! Maybe he could be Kickass Boy to Obama’s Captain Kickass.

Pablo on June 14, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Buy Danish on June 14, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Just saw they’re tearing the author of that piece apart in the comments; no one agrees with him.

Firefly_76 on June 14, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Oh You Tube, what’s with constantly pulling videos that are embarrasing to democrats? You really are a bunch of Rubes. You should just rename it Rube Tube.

dczombie on June 14, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Anyone else suspect Bob Etheridge may have had breast implants? When did he stop beating his wife? Why does he hate children?

trs on June 14, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Etheridge’s opponent Renee Ellmers is from Dunn, NC! The last highway billboard maintained by the Ku Klux Klan was in Dunn a few decades ago. She’s obviously a racist!.

eeyore on June 14, 2010 at 10:14 AM

How dare you question my authority? Peasants…

Indian Outlaw on June 14, 2010 at 10:15 AM

YouTube has jumped the shark, Eyeblast is the new favorite. Sort of like MySpace folding in the presence of Facebook. This story has multiple levels, from violent authority figures attacking their constituents to segments of the new media who are acting in accordance with them (why has YouTube so many times taken down a video showing Fascist-Democrats acting as thugs) with implications involving the FCC’s attempts at controlling the internet, to the rise of other sites such as Eyeblast.

rbj on June 14, 2010 at 10:15 AM

While there are certainly censorship issues at YouTube, y’all should note that it says “Video removed by the user.” YouTube didn’t pull this one, from all available evidence.

Pablo on June 14, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Considering the entire media being interested in Alvin Greene’s “peculiar behavior” (their words not mine) it would seem to follow that they’d want to investigate this “peculiar behavior)to see if the good Rep Etheridge was “retarded” or “on something now”.

Come on media, do your damn job.

hawkdriver on June 14, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Congressman Etheridge, the peasants are revolting.
You said it. They stink on ice. Pull!

SKYFOX on June 14, 2010 at 10:17 AM

What is up with YouTube? Part of the Progressive Machine now? Hello EyeBlast!!!!

indy8 on June 14, 2010 at 10:17 AM

trs on June 14, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Good one. Yeah that was a really tough question for a US Congressman! How unfair!

/sarc

mankai on June 14, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Book ‘im, Danno!

Shy Guy on June 14, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Beck is talkin about this right now.

kingsjester on June 14, 2010 at 10:10 AM

I’m listening to WOR (NY) right now online and they have John Gambling on. Do they not livestream Beck’s show?

IrishEi on June 14, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Pablo on June 14, 2010 at 10:16 AM

It’s a standard disclaimer, you will often see the same thing for vids that YT itself yanks; it’s a protective measure to make it seem as if the site is above the politics.

Bishop on June 14, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Is the congressman a Republican, and did he call the kid a “macaca”? No?

Well then, there’s nothing to see here, move along…

forest on June 14, 2010 at 10:20 AM

Didn’t I see this on an episode of 24?

Jack Bauer: You are gonna tell me what I wanna know, it’s just a matter of how much you want it to hurt.

Terp Mole on June 14, 2010 at 10:20 AM

IrishEi on June 14, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Try this

mechkiller_k on June 14, 2010 at 10:20 AM

I also smell a new TV show.

“Captain Kickass” and his trusty side-kick, “Student Molester”.

Imagine Todd Palin doing this if someone got in Sarah’s face. Imagine if Rush Limbaugh, pick any Republican politician did this, imagine the media.

hawkdriver on June 14, 2010 at 10:20 AM

Youtube, an arm of the democratic party… Along with Google, Snopes, Wikipedia, and now it looks like Paypal…
Rubes are right.

reshas1 on June 14, 2010 at 10:21 AM

trs on June 14, 2010 at 10:14 AM

I suspect that round about January 2009, Ethridge was running around DC telling anyone who would listen (whether he knew who they were or not), “I FULLY support the Obama Agenda!!”

The times, they are a-changing.

mankai on June 14, 2010 at 10:21 AM

I’m the guy that just broke your arm for grabbing me and am callin the cops charging you with assault Congresscritter!

Any other stupid questions?

dhunter on June 14, 2010 at 10:21 AM

No, it isn’t. They’ll put up something that says it was pulled because of a copyright claim or because of a TOS violation. See this, where We Con The World used to be.

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner/ Chappell Music, Inc.

Pablo on June 14, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Get in their faces, punch back twice as hard, so I know who’s a** to kick.

If I was that college kid, I’d swear the congresscritter spit in my face.

booter on June 14, 2010 at 10:22 AM

There were two videos (so far) that I have seen suppressed by YouTube. I think it is time to change the comment from YouTube to YouTube(Google). We need to continue to let people know that YouTube is owned by Google who wants to control the Internet.

dswardstrom on June 14, 2010 at 10:22 AM

IrishEi on June 14, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Listen Live

mankai on June 14, 2010 at 10:22 AM

I mentioned it under headlines and I think it’s worth repeating–there’s a bigger story here. This guy didn’t act like this for no reason, he’s got something he’s hiding.

Someone needs to find out what that something is. In the meantime, I hope this is enough to get him tossed out of Congress and criminally charged.

Niere on June 14, 2010 at 10:23 AM

http://www.55krc.com beck

Indian Outlaw on June 14, 2010 at 10:23 AM

Try:
scroogle.org

its not a socialist site! Don’t do .com version its soft porn!

dhunter on June 14, 2010 at 10:24 AM

we should be thanking them.

ted c on June 14, 2010 at 10:24 AM

this obviously YOUNG man is in a SUIT…he doesn’t look or act like a a thug. He asks the question and then gets shoved, held against his will and bullied.

The kid showed excellent restraint…while being restrained.

Goodbye, Congress Critter…see you in court!

p.s. I expect the Congress Critter to claim he was a victim…and felt threatened. Wait for it in 3…2…1…

Justrand on June 14, 2010 at 10:25 AM

mechkiller_k on June 14, 2010 at 10:20 AM

Thanks!

IrishEi on June 14, 2010 at 10:25 AM

If I was that college kid, I’d swear the congresscritter spit in my face.

booter on June 14, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Right after the tape ended, Etheridge called the kids ni**ers! An unnamed aide told a reporter it was so. It must be true!

Pablo on June 14, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Y’all are taking the congressman(?) out of context! /s

belad on June 14, 2010 at 10:25 AM

enough to get him tossed out of Congress…
Niere on June 14, 2010 at 10:23 AM

And which tax-evading, perjuring, fraud-committing member of the majority party is going to do that??

MassVictim on June 14, 2010 at 10:26 AM

I won’t go hunting for them but there are myriad vids that have been pulled where the original blog-author denied doing so. Let’s just say that there are instances then where YT will apply the “Removed by user” to cover their own ass. Doesn’t happen all the time but it does happen.

Bishop on June 14, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Whew!

Thanks to mankai and Indian too. Bookmarking all these sites.

IrishEi on June 14, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Vote this man out of office, quickly.

SC.Charlie on June 14, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Why do I hear dueling banjos?
Ernesto may be on to something.
And before anyone goes crazy with my statement, I’m from Arkansas.

Lanceman on June 14, 2010 at 10:28 AM

These Anti-American haters need not just to be voted out but forever reminded that we hate subversives from within.
They need to be made pariahs in their home towns unable to show their faces on the street without being reminded of their Anti-American stance and support of a Marxist takeover of our nation.

Kind of like Ben Nelson Traitor D. NE.

Hows’ the homecooked pizza tastin Ben? Been brave enough to try a restuarant lately?

dhunter on June 14, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Didn’t we see this already on MadTV?

Terp Mole on June 14, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Actually the Congressman kept asking: “Who aire ewe?” I would not have known the answer to that question either. Why would he be asking about sheep? Very odd.

Haunches on June 14, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Pablo on June 14, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Pablo, where did you read or hear that?

hawkdriver on June 14, 2010 at 10:31 AM

You Tube seems to be jumping in bed with the Democrats. Everytime lately someone puts something on there that shows the dems in a bad light……….it seems to disapear.

Anyone…………

RUReadingthis on June 14, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Governor Palin…PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE endorse this guy’s opponent. Then again, can he run from PRISON????

Dan Pet on June 14, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Leave this scumbag a little love on his Facebook page.

BrianA on June 14, 2010 at 10:32 AM

If I were the student in the video being assaulted, I would have kicked the congressman in the vagina.

You heard me.

madmonkphotog on June 14, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Assault to me has always meant punched, or physically injured. Lightest case would be what Coakley’s associate did to that reporter a few months ago. I dislike it being used to describe grabbing the arm or a push – basically what i saw in this video. Calling this assault is a bit of a stretch in my mind. If your riding this bandwagon don’t complain the next time a liberal hippie rushes a Republican congressman with a camera and gets “assaulted”. Common sense would say that this turns into nothing.

tflst5 on June 14, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Why did he not want to say that he was 100% on board with the Obama agenda? Is he not a big fan of Obama? What’s the problem there congressman? Thought he was your jesus? Do you deny him?

Haunches on June 14, 2010 at 10:34 AM

A politician with a clear conscience may get annoyed at questions from students, but this is down-right paranoid. Makes you wonder what he’s doing when no cameras are rolling….

parteagirl on June 14, 2010 at 10:34 AM

What extraordinary thuggery. That guy should be arrested.

Seriously, can’t a public servant walk down the street without being assaulted by rightwing wingnutty right wing wing nuts?

Kensington on June 14, 2010 at 10:36 AM

This GOTCHA stuff is so old already. The video is funny more than anything else. I’m laughing at both of them.

Of course he supports Obama, why ask him? Get a tip that he was a hothead? So, this is a setup? Expect these questions.

If you think the guy with the mic is going to get any sympathy from the general public, you are wrong. People hate arrogant media. They despise arrogant kids too. They will just say the kid was looking for trouble, and he got it.

And, the pol is a DEM. The fact the Youtube yanked the video already shows you how it will play in the media. If it were a Repub it would be running on CNN already. You guys never learn.

Bottom line, this doesn’t help anyone much at all.

Moesart on June 14, 2010 at 10:36 AM

It’s still reading only 328 views… It’s gotta be in the many thousands by now.

mankai on June 14, 2010 at 9:42 AM

View counts unfortunately are not verifiable.

diogenes on June 14, 2010 at 10:36 AM

tflst5 on June 14, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Grabbing the reporter’s neck in a control hold so he can’t get away is NOT assault in your book?

Skywise on June 14, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Leave this scumbag a little love on his Facebook page.

BrianA on June 14, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Thanks. I did. Now I feel better.

Lanceman on June 14, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Also, imagine how proudly jerks like this would have wrapped themselves in the “Obama agenda” if they’d been asked the same question in December ’08.

At times like this, especially, there should be zero tolerance for behavior like this from Congressmen. Press charges against this bum!

Kensington on June 14, 2010 at 10:38 AM

The thug also claims to be a deficit hawk. Orwell forevah!

Buy Danish on June 14, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Leave this scumbag a little love on his Facebook page.

BrianA on June 14, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Thanks. I did. Now I feel better.

Lanceman on June 14, 2010 at 10:37 AM

The Congressman is learning about new media the hard way. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

forest on June 14, 2010 at 10:39 AM

When you get elected to public office you can expect to be asked questions by anyone who happens to recognize you. If you don’t want to answer them, you respond no comment. You don’t start hitting and grabbing. Does he think he’s Sean Penn? WTF.

Haunches on June 14, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Lance Murdock on June 14, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Their own actions – pulling only Latma’s English versions but leaving the ones with Hebrew subtitles – indicates that they didn’t even believe their own excuse.

ProfessorMiao on June 14, 2010 at 10:40 AM

Moesart on June 14, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Etheridge is in a pretty Conservative district that also includes Ft. Bragg and Pope AFB. It will get play if it’s pushed. I think that’s all folks are trying to do. Or…or, we could just let them get away with it.

hawkdriver on June 14, 2010 at 10:41 AM

Real life is now a bizarre parody of 1984. I remember normal, so this is all the more surreal.

If we don’t work our asses of to put these people away, then we deserve what we get. We can’t sit around bars and talk about politics anymore.

eaglesdontflock on June 14, 2010 at 10:41 AM