Bad news: Princess Leia hates racist “teabaggers”

posted at 8:30 pm on June 14, 2010 by Allahpundit

Not a surprise, but I’m not going to lie to you. This one hurts.

What’s happened to the world where Leia is on the side of the Empire, my friends?

Is there anyone you haven’t met that you’ve always wanted to?
Obama.

I’m surprised you haven’t met him.
I know. I love him. Hopefully I’ll meet him sometime. I’m just happy he exists.

Do you think Tea Party is just people who are pissed that there is an African American president?
Yup, and the fact that they chose to call themselves “teabaggers,” which is slang for a certain act involving b***s. It sort of says a lot. I would say a mouthful. Looks like it’s very upsetting for them, but he’s brilliant. The thing is, he’s half white but that’s still not enough — for them it’s all white or f**k off. I think we don’t deserve him and certainly teabaggers don’t deserve him.

Mind you, Carrie Fisher is known for being something of a wit and raconteur, yet when it comes to tea partiers, her schtick is warmed-over Garofalo with a side order of balls-in-the-mouth humor that MSNBC was pushing eight months ago. In fact, at this point, I think that’s my biggest objection to it. If you’re going to smear millions of people in one fell swoop, at least be entertaining about it. Toss in a “Dick Armey” pun, which has only been done half a million times compared to the million “teabagger” jokes. Dazzle me.

Between this, George Lucas calling Obama his hero, and Harrison Ford getting on The One for not passing ObamaCare quickly enough, is there anyone left in the Star Wars universe to feel warmly about? Threepio, maybe? He’s got sort of a Brooks/Frum centrist conservative vibe going on.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

What happened? Did she eat those cinnamon braids, and got a hair ball? Good lord. THe tea partiers call themselves teabaggers?

Not only is she a has been, and irrelevant. She’s ignorant too.

capejasmine on June 15, 2010 at 1:44 PM

OK. Let’s see reason here, folks. This is Carrie Fisher we’re talking about. While she played the part of Princess Leia, she’s NOT the princess we all know and love. In fact, if you look at it from the right point of view, Princess Leia was a member of the tea partiers. They just called themselves the Rebel Alliance. Rebels were tea partiers who were not content with the way the oppressive, marxist government was running things. So, they took the necessary steps to take the emporer down. Kind of like what we’re working to do.

I’ll stand with Princess Leia. She ROCKS.

Carrie can go tea bag herself.

jedijson on June 15, 2010 at 1:49 PM

When did the Tea Party people decide to call themselves teabaggers.

Terrye on June 15, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Terrye,

No One, aka Carrie Fisher, said they did.

And no one else but Allahpundit cares one bit what either she or Harrison Ford, aka Mr. President on “Air Force One”, believe.

maverick muse on June 15, 2010 at 2:33 PM

capejasmine on June 15, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Help us, Oba-One. You are our only hope.

snark

maverick muse on June 15, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Harrison Ford tells Obama to “step up to the plate” to MAKE a healthy planet, because global warming aka climate change is universally even more important than ObamaCare that only matters on an individual basis.

bwahaha

maverick muse on June 15, 2010 at 2:43 PM

don’t piss her off..she’ll eat you,man.

DrW on June 15, 2010 at 2:52 PM

If you think Fisher is witty…whatever.

Is there anyone you haven’t met that you’ve always wanted to?
LTC West.

I’m surprised you haven’t met him.
We live on opposite ends of the country, and I don’t have time to go down there. He’s everything everyone in the DNC isn’t: he’s a strong leader, he’s a real leader and he is a man that actually believes the Constitution is something that makes us free, as opposed to being a document of ‘negative liberties’, like Obama and his ilk. That guy ought to run in 2012. After debating Obama once, Obama would just resign and run home crying like the little man-child he is.

No. I’ve been to tea parties, and I haven’t met a racist, yet. Maybe the racists were hiding amongst the ranks of the O-bot protesters that were complaining, even about the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance. Really, all this racist talk is coming from the left. They all claim to champion egalitarian values, and yet they’re all obsessed with sex, race, religion, etc. I think they’re just projecting. Look at washed-up, leathery-skinned druggies like Scary Fisher. Nothing as detestable as a pampered princess that comes from money, and uses that money to go out and get high. Drug-addicts like Fisher that act like they know something about politics and the real world disgust me. She claims, for instance, that the Tea Partiers call themselves “tea-baggeres”, when, really, it was popularized by Anderson Cooper: a lying homo from CNN, that actually is a tea bagger. Leave it to leftist scumbags like Cooper and Fisher to think that’s funny. I wonder if they’d be laughing if they knew what kinds of names were out there, for them.

Virus-X on June 15, 2010 at 3:07 PM

She can’t help herself, after Jobba the Hutt, her love life went into the crapper.

joe btfsplk on June 15, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Sorry pal, but Obama and the dems will not allow them to lose their fortunes…Hollywood has been given tax credit and support for decades.
Do you really think that Obama would tax Oprah?

right2bright on June 15, 2010 at 8:31 AM

When and if the US is out of money, and the dollar is worth
nothing, entertainment will be the last things on American’s
minds. More like food, shelter, and protection……will get what ever we will use for currency…:lol

dec5 on June 15, 2010 at 3:33 PM

I dated a bipolar woman for about 18 months. She was terrifying at times, but always great in the sack.

Ugly on June 15, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Typical Hollywood nitwit.

gdonovan on June 15, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Luke and R2D2 and very likely, Yoda, are on the Right.

Lourdes on June 15, 2010 at 4:21 PM

But about Carrie Fisher, she has always been out there, as in, very Looney Left, also a big druggie as I understand her *issues* (or was, though I think if she’s in recovery she has likely pushed her mental capabilities farhter ‘out there’ with her experimentations).

The thing about George Lucas referring to Obama as his “hero” is disturbing.

But Harrison Ford, also, a Leftwinger. It can be disappointing to discover that ACTORS and DIRECTORS whose product deals with supportable characters and stories, are themselves, not those characters, not those stories, and in the case of most I’ve ever met/known/encountered from the entertainment industry, they are even more Leftwing than most can or would guess. When Hollywood says it’s Liberal, what they mean is they are very, very Leftwing. Very.

A Conservative in Hollywood’s terms is, say, someone who washes their own car and doesn’t read the HuffPo.

Lourdes on June 15, 2010 at 4:26 PM

For Heaven’s sake, the USC Film School is populated by faculty who also staff the ACLU and other associated groups.

Lourdes on June 15, 2010 at 4:28 PM

And R2D2 has always been my favorite character from the Star Wars ‘saga’, anyway. Never much cared for Princess Leia…

Lourdes on June 15, 2010 at 4:30 PM

Tell her she can go teabag herself….

CynicalOptimist on June 14, 2010 at 8:45 PM

And that’s a rather amusing slur from the likes of Fisher, anyway — referring to Tea Partiers as “teabaggers” — given Fisher’s matrimonial history (guy she married, an agent, revealed himself in love with another man and left Carrie ‘holding the bag’).

Lourdes on June 15, 2010 at 4:32 PM

What is this deep affinity that actors have with Obama? Is it that they both make their living by reading from a script?

Sharke on June 15, 2010 at 12:09 AM

They’re actors, he’s an actor.

Lourdes on June 15, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Chewbacca is clearly a Ron Paul disciple.

Speedwagon82 on June 15, 2010 at 5:32 PM

when you’re washed up, don’t buck the UNION!

elifino on June 15, 2010 at 5:52 PM

remember that director american idol show? where she was a judge and she was drunk all the time? “on the lot” that was it… and it got canceled. hmmm wonder why?

Kaptain Amerika on June 15, 2010 at 5:53 PM

She’s an ultra-liberal, bipolar actress with a serious drinking and drug problem. Oh, yeah…and she’s also reported to have sex with just about anyone. What do you expect?

Me? I expect a high functioning moron and am therefore not disappointed.

trapeze on June 15, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Completely agree with you, trapeze. I would never seek an opinion from, nor would I value an opinion from a person prone to psychotic breaks.

mtb on June 15, 2010 at 6:23 PM

The epitome of Hollywood intelligence and the face of the left. Those people just can’t help but broadcast what morons they are.

ultracon on June 15, 2010 at 6:26 PM

Carrie Fisher admits her own tea bagging expertise.

maverick muse on June 15, 2010 at 6:54 PM

Kaptain Amerika on June 15, 2010 at 5:53 PM

And it didn’t take long for the network to squash her vaudeville act as a judge.

maverick muse on June 15, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Not a surprise, but I’m not going to lie to you. This one hurts.

Seriously, who cares what another drug addled, has been starlet thinks?

jpmn on June 15, 2010 at 7:16 PM

First of all, let me just say she was not pretty. I always wondered why they selected a plain looking woman to play the Princess Leia character.

She was also a lousy actress.

So to make up for her lack of beauty and lack of acting skills, she lashes out at Tea Partiers based on misconceptions put forth by MSNBC. Translation: she’s a complete idiot.

Let’s summarize, shall we: Carrie Fisher is a no-talent, unattractive, clueless liberal.

jediwebdude on June 15, 2010 at 7:26 PM

Jeff2161 on June 14, 2010 at 8:35 PM
NC Cop on June 14, 2010 at 8:38 PM
Jill1066 on June 14, 2010 at 9:00 PM

Give her a break..nobody in her life has anything to tea bag. She hasn’t met The One ’cause she is a has been. Ignore her.

IlikedAUH2O on June 15, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Moral people do not know the other meaning of tea-bagger. She’s immoral.

proconstitution on June 15, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Oh, another one of those “we don’t deserve him” types.

And interesting to know that tea partiers named themselves after an “act involving *****.”

People spouting off about stuff they don’t know anything about . . . again.

Alana on June 15, 2010 at 9:01 PM

To quote the great Mark Levin, Carrie Fisher (and the rest of the Hollywood left) is to me what dog crap is to my shoe.

Allah, you only do posts like this to stir the pot. Stop it already, we’re stirred up enough with the words and deeds of people that actually matter. Carrie Fisher is an insect.

trapeze on June 15, 2010 at 9:42 PM

She is soooo yesterday! Who cares what she thinks? Who cares what hollywood thinks? They are part of the reason we are so hated by obama’s people anyway.

Bambi on June 15, 2010 at 9:43 PM

I think we don’t deserve him and certainly teabaggers don’t deserve him.

At the risk that it’s been said already… I agree. But I’ll make her some tea if she wants. She can have all she wants.

RalphyBoy on June 15, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Since American History is not taught in school any more, it is no surprise that people wonder at why the Tea Party people came up with the name.

The small defiant act by rioters boarding merchant ships and dumping the King’s Tea into the Boston harbor (aka the Boston Tea party)rather than pay the tax and land it. Its just a bump in history cut out of the lesson plan.

Now a days they would wonder why the rioters just did not steal the tea outright and sell it on the black market in exchange for food stamps.

Tea baggers is a name that was dumped on them by the left wing media. It distracts from the true orgins of the name. They did not even have Tea bags back then. They came in wooden casks, not even vacumn packed.

NTxOkie on June 16, 2010 at 1:29 AM

Me? I expect a high functioning moron and am therefore not disappointed.

Not me, doggone it!!! And I had the biggest crush on her. Okay, I was *slightly underage at the time (2nd/3rd grade) but that’s not important right now!

Anyway, the crush was deeply regretted years later when I learned what a raging cokehead nutbag she is. Her opinion? I couldn’t care less. Her judgement is not something I’d hold in any esteem whatsoever.

quikstrike98 on June 16, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Me? I expect a high functioning moron and am therefore not disappointed.

trapeze on June 15, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Damn.

I didn’t know she was a bipolar, drunken whore on top of everything else. Geez. And that dummy’s ‘hurt’ because she was able to gurgle ‘I hate teabaggers’ during a drunken, cracked-out, manic cycle? I only hope there was somebody there to help her maintain what little dignity she has, and wipe the drool from her chin when she said it. Allahpundit: in the future, please keep the moaning about the horsey-sauce catchers to yourself.

Virus-X on June 16, 2010 at 11:53 AM

A few more choice cuts from the interview . . .

. . . she talks candidly about her famous name, the ups and downs of being bipolar, the benefits of electro-shock therapy, and offers a few choice words for members of the Tea Party.
. . .

“Anyway, my father was best friends with a man named Mike Todd. Mike Todd was married to Elizabeth Taylor. Mike Todd died in a plane crash, and my father consoled Elizabeth Taylor with his penis.”
. . .

What kind of mom are you?
“I am certainly not ordinary. I think it’s been hard for my daughter. I know it’s not easy for her to have a mother who is bipolar and had a drug problem. My father had a drug problem.”
. . .

Do you feel like it’s under control now? (Her manic depression.)

“[Laughs] Well, sometimes, but the very nature of being manic depressive is not to feel like you’re under control.
. . . .

There’s plenty more. But I guess the point is, why should anyone really care in the slightest what Carrie Fischer’s opinions are?

Enjoy the films. But that’s it.

Trochilus on June 16, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Has anyone mentioned that the cinnamon rolls have been hooked up to jumper cables?

No, I can’t imagine I would be able to take anything she says seriously.

Dirty Creature on June 16, 2010 at 1:35 PM