Palin: No, I haven’t had implants

posted at 1:15 pm on June 12, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

Sarah Palin says, “I can’t believe we’re talking about this,” but let’s put this in perspective. With bloggers climbing into her uterus for almost two years, having the media and bloggers latching onto a couple of breasts seems almost tame by comparison.  The Right Scoop has the video of Greta Van Susteren going there with Governor Palin, who displays equal parts amusement and disgust with the meme du semaine. Once again, the national media reduces a strong woman in politics to her bust size:

People Magazine picks this up, naturally, and notes that the scrutiny of her chest makes Palin understandably uncomfortable:

She also offered some advice to anyone wondering whether she’s enhanced her bust: “I think some of those folks, too, they need to perhaps grab a shovel, go down to the Gulf, volunteer to help, clean up and save a whale or something.”

Apart from having to answer the embarrassing question, Palin said the speculation about her chest will also have her second guessing her wardrobe choices from now on.

“To be judged on or to be talked about on appearance – say chest size – it makes me wear layers, it makes me have to waste time figuring out what am I going to wear so that nobody will look at an area that I don’t need them to look at,” she said. “I want them to hear what it is that I’m saying. It just ends up wasting time and that’s very, very unfortunate.”

Fox News, meanwhile, engages Palin on substance regarding the oil spill in the Gulf.  She talks about her challenge to Barack Obama, and criticizes the blanket drilling moratorium on deep-sea drilling Obama imposed in the wake of the Deepwater Horizon blowout. She demonstrates her first-class grasp of the drilling issue and rips the MMS for not catching the fact that BP’s disaster plan for Gulf drilling got obviously lifted from other regional work as boilerplate.

Comments

Now that’s a solid B+ I can wrap my mind around.

serendip2b on June 12, 2010 at 8:51 PM

Brian, obviously you are not a woman so I guess maybe you don’t know this. The fact of the matter is that if Sarah Palin were only concerned with people hearing what she is saying, and not noticing her looks, she would not go out of her way to wear short skirts and tight leather jackets. She would not have her hair streaked and wear lots of makeup. She is working her looks for all she’s got and that’s fine, there’s nothing wrong with that. But please, it is whining when she then laments the fact that her efforts are being noticed.

JA on June 12, 2010 at 8:05 PM

So, if she showed up with pink sponge rollers in her hair, a green facial mask on her face, smoking a cigarette and wearing an old mu-mu and scuffies, you’d give her your serious attention because she wasn’t looking like a slut?
Or would you prefer her looking like hell in a cement pant suit like Hillary because that has more “feminine” gravitas?
(BTW, Hillary has to wear pants because her legs blew up after Chelsea was born.)

Also, it never occurs to the Left that Sarah’s large bosoms are at least partially attributable to breast-feeding 5 kids not from plastic surgery.
You remember breast-feeding, don’t you?
The original function for breasts in the first place.

Jenfidel on June 12, 2010 at 9:20 PM

You remember breast-feeding, don’t you?
The original function for breasts in the first place.

Jenfidel on June 12, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Hi Jen;
This should have been amazingly obvious to anyone on the left; in fact, it was/is to anyone who is married to a mom.

So, clearly, truth doesn’t fit the “destroy Sarah, by any and all means,” marching order.

First, they ignore you…
Then, they dismiss you…
Then, they fight you…
Then, you win.

massrighty on June 12, 2010 at 9:57 PM

Sarah setting up a trip to visit Britain to see Margaret Thatcher.

technopeasant on June 12, 2010 at 10:22 PM

The Fox interview was nothing short of brilliant!

jerrytbg on June 12, 2010 at 10:28 PM

JA on June 12, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Palin’s skirts are a fashionable length (an inch or two above the knee), which would even pass muster in my daughter’s Catholic high school.

The glasses actually are a tool to tone down her looks. Have you ever seen Palin without glasses? She looks about 28 and is absolutely beautiful. The clothes she was wearing at the Belmont were travel clothes The driver got lost and the Palins didn;t have time to change. Have you ever even seen Palin in a swimsuit after her Miss Wasilla days?

What do you wear when you leave the house – a burka?

bw222 on June 12, 2010 at 10:37 PM

What do you wear when you leave the house – a burka?

bw222 on June 12, 2010 at 10:37 PM

More likely a mu-mu.

CurtZHP on June 12, 2010 at 10:45 PM

My answer would have been “None of your business. And if you speculate on that further, you will waste your time and look like a boob with obsessively cheap, tawdry, sexist and prurient interest. Next question.”

AnotherOpinion on June 12, 2010 at 10:53 PM

AnotherOpinion on June 12, 2010 at 10:53 PM

I think Palin’s way of addressing it was best. While I agree that it’s no one’s business, for a beautiful woman like Palin to get a “boob job” reinforces the negative stereotypes the media has been building.

bw222 on June 12, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us, dicks.

Vyce on June 12, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Sarah, no matter what the fools think or assume, you look great.

byteshredder on June 13, 2010 at 2:09 AM

The real question is does Michele Obama have butt implants?

BKennedy on June 13, 2010 at 4:54 AM

I can’t believe that this nonsense got attention, either. It’s fascinating to me that blogs want respect, but then they run ridiculous stories, too.

It won’t really work out in the long run. You either are credible….or not.

AnninCA on June 13, 2010 at 7:55 AM

When asked about boobgate, Sarah should have casually remarked that in fact she caught them on sale at Wal-Mart along with Duncan Hines cake mix buy 2 get one free.

jimmy2shoes on June 13, 2010 at 8:16 AM

Yeah, let’s talk about really BIG BOOBS!

Chris Matthews
Keith Olbermann
Ed Schultz
Rachel Maddow
Charles Blow
Joe Klein
Frank Rich

I mean, the list is endless.

pilamaye on June 13, 2010 at 8:32 AM

I really don’t care if she has had implants or not.

What is the big deal? What difference does it make?

Now, unless you are determined to lose in 2012 and let Obamao ruin this country for another 4 year – will y’all stop with the Palin 2012 nonsense?

I like Palin. I think she is doing a wonderful job right where she is. But as President? Wow – that’s about as clueless as voting for Obamao.

The next 6 years are going to be a major test for this country. I want to see someone in office that will not be afraid to make the right decisions in order to do what is best for this country, not best for his/her backers or political side of the fence. Palin isn’t that person – even _with_ breast implants.

Who is ready? Give Christy a couple more years to do some real ass-kicking. Let’s see how Bobby Gindal does with the Gulf crisis. And let’s hope that Brewer doesn’t implode over SB1070. There is starting to be a lot of good choices out there.

Sarah, keep stoking the fires and driving the dhimmis to distraction. You need to stay right where you are.

BTW: I heard that Obamao likes to ‘enhance his trousers’ with a rolled up sock. Any truth to that rumour? Or is it as much hooey as the Palin rumours?

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 9:15 AM

Monica on June 12, 2010 at 1:39 PM, nah. Michelle O just has the unfortunate shape that some women have of having a really really long big ass that looks like it starts from under the armpits or something. To balance that off, they usually have small busts. It’s a body type, I’ve noticed, and one that never looks good no matter what style of clothing cuz not only is the butt long and big but the belly is also kinda high. No amount of exercise is a corrective for that shape.

SilentWatcher on June 13, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 9:15 AM, another sexist pig who thinks it’s okay for Palin to take out Obama but not be president herself. The presidency is a man’s job, you see. Let the little woman do what she can to clean the road for the real men to go in there and do the manly stuff. Forget that the GOP doesn’t have a lot of real men.

SilentWatcher on June 13, 2010 at 9:22 AM

Wow – that’s about as clueless as voting for Obamao.

Why would voting for and electing Palin be “clueless?”
You need to give real reasons.

Palin is that person.
And she needs to be in there in 2 and 1/2 years, not 6.

Neither Christie nor Jindal will bring any more executive experience or strong records in office than Palin does.
Why is she different?
Oh, I know..!
She doesn’t have a penis!
Yep, she can’t be a big swinging d*ck if she doesn’t have one?
Hide and watch!

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 9:15 AM

In the kitchen and the bedroom, right, Arlen Specter?
“Act like a lady!”

Jenfidel on June 13, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Wow – that’s about as clueless as voting for Obamao.

Why would voting for and electing Palin be “clueless?”
You need to give real reasons.

Palin is that person.
And she needs to be in there in 2 and 1/2 years, not 6.

Why is she different?
Oh, I know..!
She doesn’t have a penile unit!
Yep, she can’t be a big swinging d*ck if she doesn’t have one?
Hide and watch!

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 9:15 AM

In the kitchen and the bedroom, right, Arlen Specter?
“Act like a lady!”

Jenfidel on June 13, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 9:15 AM, another sexist pig who thinks it’s okay for Palin to take out Obama but not be president herself. The presidency is a man’s job, you see. Let the little woman do what she can to clean the road for the real men to go in there and do the manly stuff. Forget that the GOP doesn’t have a lot of real men.

SilentWatcher on June 13, 2010 at 9:22 AM

Sexist pig? Thanks. I guess Brewer isn’t female to you.

Just because I don’t like Palin…

Jenfidel on June 13, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Again, I included BREWER, which you ignored.

Another two knee-jerk idiots to put in my kill-filter.

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 10:18 AM

I caught the video clip earlier. Frankly, I’m far more interested in what’s between Gov. Palin’s ear than what’s in her “unmentionables”. I think the entire story in indicative of the degree to which the Main Stream Media has become obsessed with a woman they determined is “washed up” and “irrelevant”. If the MSM is correct, then why do they continue to pursue her?

oldleprechaun on June 13, 2010 at 10:32 AM

JA on June 12, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Yeah, how dare a conservative woman dress like… a WOMAN. It’s clear that if she wore over-alls, and skipped using makeup and dying her hair… people would take her seriously. Please.

Just how stupid are you. Your remarks make it sound as if she’s been playing dress for a night with Todd while doing public appearances.

On the Mary Ann or Ginger question posed this week somewhere on this site, I’m a Many Ann kinda guy. Dated a Ginger or 2 over the years. Nice… But Mary Ann, with less makeup, and a knack for lookin good naturally… Plus a strong dose of outdoorsy mixed in… Yeah baby.

Sarah seems to be an awesome blend of both styles (as most real women are). But your attitude (biased as it is for whatever…) is that that is no good for a public servant… Well… Times have changed. A woman does not have to look like Hillary, or let her man dump crap on her as she did to rise to the top. Real woman are stepping up and taking their places at the head of the class. So screw you if you can’t keep up.

RalphyBoy on June 13, 2010 at 10:44 AM

This reminds me of an old Seinfeld episode…

“They’re real… and they’re spectacular!”

Khun Joe on June 13, 2010 at 10:49 AM

IF she had breast implants, why would it matter anyway?

And she doesn’t. So what?????

God, in the midst of an oil spill crisis involving regulatory issues and oil company mishaps, the only thing the left has to say about Sarah Palin involves her breasts??? Seriously??????????

No wonder we’re over 50 days on this crap.

ace tomato on June 13, 2010 at 10:49 AM

just a COUPLE more reasons to like her….

right4life on June 13, 2010 at 10:51 AM

How bout the “boob job” america got?

Did anyone see the reuters photo of Sarah in a t shirt?

That can’t be really her

whoever it was sure looked good though

Sonosam on June 13, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Obama needs Ego Reduction Surgery.

(I hear they can suck it out with a straw.)

profitsbeard on June 13, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Sonosam on June 13, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Ever see a picture of Palin in a relatively tight red T-shirt visiting the troops in the Middle East? The woman isn’t exactly flat chested.

bw222 on June 13, 2010 at 11:06 AM

The girls/gays over at gawker media that started and stoked this fire are perfect microcosms of todays feminists: thoroughly educated and mostly interested in pop culture to the exclusion of all other knowledge, obsessed with celebrities, bitter, jealous, harpies.

It’s so telling that Sarah Palin now has to worry about concealing her great figure b/c of some bitter jealous haters. Shame on them for being such gigantic hypocrites. And so thoroughly stupid: Sarah Palin’s view on the life issue is actually moderate for Republicans given that she approves of the use of contraception and in no way has stated that it is the equivalent of abortion. But all those stupid lemmings will go on and on ad nauseum about how anti-woman she is regardless.

Simona on June 13, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Again, I included BREWER, which you ignored.

Another two knee-jerk idiots to put in my kill-filter.

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Oh, I see.
You’re not sexist, it’s just Palin alone you don’t like.
My argument about Jindal, Christie and Brewer still stands!
Like them, Sarah’s been a Governor and she has as much executive experience and proven results (or more) than they do, so why pass her over?

Jenfidel on June 13, 2010 at 11:10 AM

Another two knee-jerk idiots to put in my kill-filter.

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 10:18 AM

I’ve never encountered your comments on HA before today and you’ve already dubbed me a “knee jerk idiot?”
Wrong!
And I have no idea what a “kill filter” is but you’d earn one from me, too, if I could use one because you’re the knee jerk idiot with your poorly conceived, knee jerk dismissal of Governor Palin as not presidential!

Jenfidel on June 13, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 9:15 AM

I asked you to give your reasons for making these statements, which you tried to deflect with personal insults and ad hominem attacks.
I’m still waiting for your explanation, thanks.

Jenfidel on June 13, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 9:15 AM

So Timothy, if you had to make a choice today, whom would you support for the 2012 GOP nomination? I expect to hear crickets.

bw222 on June 13, 2010 at 11:36 AM

I’m still waiting for your explanation, thanks.

Jenfidel on June 13, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Wow. You two are _so_ wrong in so many ways, and you don’t realize it.

First, I like Palin. I like her experience. She definitely has more than Obamao did when he was elected. So if I had to chose between her and Obamao, it would be her.

But, she still doesn’t have enough experience that a president needs. Especially internationally. She’s getting it, but she’s not ready yet. I have a feeling that whatever she lacks she will surround herself with capable staffers to fill the gaps. But, give her a few years. I like what she has done as a pundit so far, let’s see where she takes it. But I don’t like the fact that she quit the Governorship of Alaska early. That just rubs wrong with me. And for some reason she is a magnet for every vicious attack the left can come up with. That could make for a very ugly (although entertaining) election. And it could be fatal for her campaign, given that the MFM is will to run with every glob of snot that the lefties come up with.

And one of the biggest problems I have with Palin is – well, people like you, actually. Like the Paulbots and especially the Obama Zombies – blindly following your cult of Palin and viciously attacking ANYONE who would dare try to say anything against her.

Oh – the ad hominem attacks and personal insults I am accused of? I was called a ‘Sexist Pig’ and coloured as, essentially, a woman-hater. I’d say I was attacked first.

To the rest of the HA readers – did I just step in a nest of Palinistas? Are they dangerous? They seem to be mostly annoying…

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 11:40 AM

I know the “Boobgate” part of this is a defense of Palin, but the much more important thing is the second clip. It puts the lie to everything trolls and other leftists (and even some republicans) have said mocking her intelligence.

For that reason, I would actually say the second clip deserves its own post, or to be mentioned in the title or caption.

RINO in Name Only on June 13, 2010 at 11:40 AM

bw222 on June 13, 2010 at 11:36 AM

If Brewer holds up, she would be an interesting candidate. I need to hear more on her views on issues other than immigration. And Cristy – fiscally I like the guy and we are facing a lot of hard fiscal decisions. Again, I need to learn more about his stands on other issues.

But there is still time between now and 2012 – especially the 2010 elections. I would like to see who emerges after then.

BTW: why crickets? Do you live in the country?

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 11:48 AM

The “she’s not ready and needs to do x, y, and z to be ready” meme is tired.
As is the “quitter” meme.
Obviously you only apply your “she’s not ready” meme to Palin, as you indicated that Brewer, Jindal and Christie were “ready” with less impressive resumes than Sarah.
These memes have been discussed ad nauseum here at HA and around the conservative web to exhaustion.
As for the MSM attacking her, they’ve done that to every Republican president since Nixon (at least).
We’re basically inured to the MSM attacking her, Sarah is as well as we “crazy followers.”
To get around that, Sarah’s taken to Facebook, Twitter, Fox News consulting and her own books and speeches.

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 11:40 AM

This is fast becoming one of the lamest excuses that there is not to take Governor Palin on her merits.
Her followers, “cult,” supporters, whatever are totally separate from her as a public figure, leader and person.
How difficult is that to grasp?
Unless you’re trying to say that we are “like” her or that she is “like” us and then attribute any bad characteristics you can think of to us and by consequence and association, back to her.
This is like saying I’d follow Jesus, but Christians are such messes, ergo, Christ is a mess(?).
Uhm, no.

Jenfidel on June 13, 2010 at 11:57 AM

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 11:48 AM

BTW, Christie, Brewer and Jindal are all rather busy running their states (all 3 of which have unique, pressing problems) and none of these 3 have shown any interest in running for the presidency in 2012.

Jenfidel on June 13, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Jenfidel on June 13, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Which I can respect. If they chose not to run, if they decide that it is more important to take care of the issues in their respective states and finish the job they started, so be it.

At least they haven’t quit yet, unlike Palin. That’s a big plus in my book.

Just _what_ was so important that she had to quit? I don’t remember.

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 12:05 PM

What do you wear when you leave the house – a burka?

bw222 on June 12, 2010 at 10:37 PM

That is pretty much the lib-socialist plan of attack on any popular conservative. Do and say whatever you have to place a political/cultural “burka” over said popular conservative so they are demeaned into irrelevance.

chickasaw42 on June 13, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Just _what_ was so important that she had to quit? I don’t remember.

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Don’t you mean that you choose not to remember?

And she didn’t “quit;” she resigned.
I’m not going into chapter and verse again for you: you can Google it.
Short version? A string of frivolous and baseless ethics charges brought by Obama operatives put her into $500,000 of personal debt and left her unable to function as Governor.

Jenfidel on June 13, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Thank you, Sarah for keeping us abreast of the situation.

SmallGovtGuy on June 13, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Many with an unfrvorable opinion of Sarah Palin are big Mitt or Ron Paul supporters.

bw222 on June 13, 2010 at 12:19 PM

And she didn’t “quit;” she resigned.

Wow.
Next we’ll be arguing about the definition of ‘is’.

Okay. Right. And when she’s President that won’t happen? The left will attack her so hard and fast that it will make what happened to her when she was Governor look like a picnic.

So you can promise us that she won’t get ‘frustrated’ and quit again? She has a poor track record when it comes to that. I don’t think I want to take that chance – after the Obamao debacle, we need the best president we can get, that will safely lead us out of these dangerous times we are in. Not someone that we will have to ‘cross our fingers and hope she doesn’t quit again’.

On that note – it’s past midnight here. G’nite all.

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM

bw222 on June 13, 2010 at 12:19 PM

I am neither.

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Wow.
Next we’ll be arguing about the definition of ‘is’.

She resigned.
“Quit” is the MSM’s term.
One doesn’t quit being a Governor.

Okay. Right. And when she’s President that won’t happen?

Nope, because the President is protected by executive privilege.
The state of AK has strange ethics laws that allow citizens to bring cost-free (to them) charges against public officials.

I don’t think I want to take that chance –

You’re not even American, so why bother us with your petty complaints?

On that note – it’s past midnight here. G’nite all.

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM

You’re in Australia, aren’t you?

Jenfidel on June 13, 2010 at 12:33 PM

The best line of the day was when she said to Paul Rand, “My endorsement is a doubled-edged sword, eh?”

LOL*

No kidding. She nails it in the endorsement arena and ends up defending her boobs.

*sigh*

Sexism reigns.

AnninCA on June 13, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Man, this is a target rich environment. Has anyone yet asked if Obama has shown his….

…..birth certificate?

This stuff just writes itself.

percysunshine on June 13, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Sarah setting up a trip to visit Britain to see Margaret Thatcher.

technopeasant on June 12, 2010 at 10:22 PM

and to receive the torch…. most excellent.
and Reagan will smile.

ted c on June 13, 2010 at 12:58 PM

the media wants to probe SP’s vicky’s secret drawer and her mammograms, yet Obama’s birth certificate is off limits.

shameful.

ted c on June 13, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Just _what_ was so important that she had to quit? I don’t remember.

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13,P 2010 at 12:05 PM

Palin was spending $500k or more of her own money (and tying up state funds and resources) battling frivilois Democtaric Party-initiated lawsuits (all of which have been dismissed), had a second mortgage on her house and was about to lose everything she owned. But, no bkig deal.

bw222 on June 13, 2010 at 1:09 PM

bw222 on June 13, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Well, the male politico types would have figured out how to make doners pay for everything. *haha

AnninCA on June 13, 2010 at 1:24 PM

shameful.

ted c on June 13, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Ted, the media went along with demanding Hillary’s dayplanner. What was the big story that emerged? Where she was the day Bill was boinking (or sort of, but not really) Monica.

That is the day journalism died, in my opinion.

And, let me remind you, Obama DEMANDED those books and accused her of being less than forthright.

Meanwhile, he’d destroyed all of his own state planning materials.

No kidding.

And nobody called him out on that.

It was, indeed, the year of the black man. *haha

AnninCA on June 13, 2010 at 1:26 PM

This stuff just writes itself.

percysunshine on June 13, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Yes, I suppose so. However, that’s about like insisting Palin prove Trig is her child.

It’s the product of conspiracy thinking.

AnninCA on June 13, 2010 at 1:28 PM

I think rather than hide her figure she should exploit it to the hilt. Sex sells and politics is just a popularity contest. There’s nothing wrong with being sexy. We need counterbalance to Kegan and Napolitano, etc.

Regardless of whether it shallow or not, part of Palin’s appeal is that she’s nice to look at. just as a matter of principal I how she never gets any kind of cosmetic surgery. I think that is a clear sign of shallow vanity. We don’t need anyone that insecure in charge. We’ve got it now with Pelosi.

deewhybee on June 13, 2010 at 1:28 PM

We’ve got it now with Pelosi.

Pelosi is in close to Joan Rivers for the most facelifts and the most ridiculous example of medical “youth.”

AnninCA on June 13, 2010 at 1:34 PM

2. Looking ones best, and using all the tools in the toolbox, is not a “woman only” thing. Men do this too. Otherwise, there would be no finely tailored suits, or men’s hairstylists.

massrighty on June 12, 2010 at 8:37 PM

Fake orange-colored suntan: Kerry.

Beach pic with no shirt on: Ogabe.

LSM: Crickets.

Double standard when reporting on liberals and conservatives? You betcha’.

GrannyDee on June 13, 2010 at 1:51 PM

GrannyDee on June 13, 2010 at 1:51 PM

oh, I think both major parties are incredibly alike.

AnninCA on June 13, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Jenfidel,

Carlson, another “yeah, but“, is in Manila…

Gohawgs on June 13, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Will the fringe media ever ask a male politician if he puts a sock in his pants?

Methinks not.

madmonkphotog on June 13, 2010 at 3:07 PM

Hitchens: Unlike Thatcher, Palin has no charisma

Now I can no longer take Christopher Hitchens seriously.
I’m sure he’ll be QOTD so just wanted to get on top it.

Sharr on June 13, 2010 at 3:41 PM

New incoming from the cuda.

NoNails on June 13, 2010 at 4:49 PM

The foolishness that distracts the left from real issues never ceases to amaze.

Edouard on June 13, 2010 at 5:16 PM

The foolishness that distracts the left from real issues never ceases to amaze.

Edouard on June 13, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I suspect they’ve all had brain reduction surgery.

Daggett on June 13, 2010 at 5:40 PM

The only boobs we need to worry about are the ones named Obama and Biden.

NebCon on June 13, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Jenfidel on June 12, 2010 at 9:20 PM

What does Maxine Waters have to do with Palin?

DSchoen on June 13, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Speaking about “augmentation” If Nancy Pelosi has another “face lift” she’ll be sporting a beard!

Or Arianna Huffington.
Seriously, she’s had more reconstruction than Baghdad!

DSchoen on June 13, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Sexism reigns.
AnninCA on June 13, 2010 at 12:39 PM

It’s a sad attempt at making her “irrelevant”.

4 out of 4 of her endorsements win on Tuesday.

Obama has 1 out of 4 endorsements win, and the one needs an asterisk as it was against big labor, he lost to himself, which may be a first in politics.

DSchoen on June 13, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Sarah setting up a trip to visit Britain to see Margaret Thatcher.

technopeasant on June 12, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Delighted to hear it, especially as I believe Mrs. Thatcher isn’t doing too well. :-(

Liberals are disgustingly and vocally gleeful over conservative politicians with Alzheimer’s disease (Ronald Reagan, Charlton Heston, and now the redoubtable Mrs. T.). I occasionally wonder if it’s possible that very high stress tends to burn out your brain faster? It will be instructive to see what happens when the current generation of politicians hits old age. President Bush 41 still seems to be going strong, and President Bush 43, though the office has clearly aged him, is a fitness nut who also, as I understand, takes Omega-3 supplements.

Keep running, Sarah! You’ve inspired this couch potato to get off her butt and start walking every day. Just gotta wear a good exercise bra. :-)

Mary in LA on June 13, 2010 at 8:48 PM

The United States has the two biggest boobs on the planet earth.
Joltin’ Joe and Timid o

Col.John Wm. Reed on June 13, 2010 at 10:00 PM

JA on June 12, 2010 at 8:05 PM

I resent this so much.

I’m 26 years old, married, and I work in an office with all guys. For no reason other than I enjoy it, I like to look nice: I wear dresses, enjoy shoes, and get cute haircuts when I can afford them. None of what I wear is trashy or inappropriate for the workplace. Unless I have reason to believe that a particular client would feel more comfortable if I were wearing slacks, I simply wear what I like and don’t think of it further. It has no bearing on my job, which I attempt to perform to the highest standards every day.

Every once in a while, someone suggests people won’t take me seriously if I look pretty at work, but I find that in the cases where that’s true, it’s usually one of many personality flaws of the person, rather than an issue of my apparel. As far as I am aware, my appearance does not affect my performance, so I just ignore these people.

If Sarah Palin wants to wear what makes her feel good and it’s not trashy or inappropriate (I’ve never seen her wear anything that was), why shouldn’t she? And why should she have to be concerned that people will not take her seriously because she’s pretty?

Absurd.

Animator Girl on June 13, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Her looks are a major reason for her popularity, so of course there is going to be speculation about this kind of thing.

JA on June 12, 2010 at 7:03 PM

So I guess the answer is for an attractive conservative woman politician to splash hydrochloric acid on her face.

Obama’s where he is because of his looks, too, but I don’t see too many of us speculating about moob jobs or pen1s enlargement.

ddrintn on June 12, 2010 at 7:14 PM

Just saying that that’s part of the deal. If you’re going to use your physical charms to get ahead, as Palin obviously does, then it’s not right to whine when people are focused on your looks.

JA on June 12, 2010 at 7:27 PM

That is not whining. That is fighting.

Brian1972 on June 12, 2010 at 7:43 PM

JA on June 12, 2010 at 8:05 PM

It gets very tiresome when someone with an obvious agenda starts posting. Palin looks professional, and always has. I’ve seen no evidence of short skirts and tight shirts. If anything, this one candid photo should make clear that she doesn’t try to play up her appearance at all.

She would have been justified in saying, “None of your business.” Because it really wasn’t.

She would have been justified in blasting the people who brought up the subject, because they were worthy of a hefty amount of scorn.

But of course both of those would have looked like she was avoiding the accusation, and the only really good response was to say “No” clearly, with the appropriate amount of disgust, ask why we’re even talking about it, and then change the subject.

Oh wait. That’s exactly what she did.

There Goes The Neighborhood on June 13, 2010 at 11:49 PM

“Mr. Jones why F#(K are you pointing your weapon at your buddies instead of at the people who want to KILL YOU?!”

That was a very helpful Drill Sargent asking me a very simple question the first time I held an M-16. Funny thing is, when you aim your weapon at the enemy you’re more likely to hit it and less likely to diminish your own forces by friendly fire.

Every time I see a thread that has as a potential Presidential Candidate as the subject, I’m reminded of this quote. Especially when I see all the stupid crap in post after post after post.

We will win a LOT more of the time if we concentrate our fire on the opposing forces, instead of our own officers.

When our officers give orders we agree with (i.e. that make sense) we support them and will follow them to hell and back. When they say things that are a little less agreeable we shut up, salute, and say “YES SIR/M’AM”. Or just keep our mouths shut and do it.

The ONLY time we get to give our officers grief is if we are lucky enough to be sent to run OCS. Then and only then can we weed out the rotten apples. For us our OCS isn’t for another year at least (if you’re following my analogy I’m referring to the Presidential Primaries here folks).

Until then try to concentrate your firepower on the enemy. It’ll help us more in the long run. And G()D knows they don’t appear to have this problem (at least right now).

SgtSVJones on June 14, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Another two knee-jerk idiots to put in my kill-filter.

Timothy S. Carlson on June 13, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Oh my gawd! Did you all see what he did? He just banned them from his blog!

:: yawn ::

Another self-important nobody. Palin posts tend to make them crawl out of the woodwork…

Spiny Norman on June 14, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Obama needs Ego Reduction Surgery.

(I hear they can suck it out with a straw.)

profitsbeard on June 13, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Overheard in the OR:

Plastic surgeon to OR nurse:

“We’re gonna need a bigger straw”

VelvetElvis on June 14, 2010 at 8:06 AM

I wonder if Michelle Obama has had butt-cheek implants.

jaime on June 14, 2010 at 8:38 AM

Media whoreds descending on Wasilla and other Anchorage cosmetic surgeon offices to see if Palin got a bigger cup but we can’t get the media in D.C. to investigate the Climate XChange in Chicago, or the BP oil spill and how MISMANGLED it has been by the doofs in the Administration (and it might NEVER BE STOPPED), and the endless parties in the White House, and on and on and on……but we’ve got to get the cup size straight.

What was that Alinsky rule again that the White House believes in about trying to ridicule your opponent (and minimize them)?

slightly off thread:
Think the Brit media has an agenda here?

PappyD61 on June 14, 2010 at 8:48 AM

I think it’s ridiculous she has to answer questions anout her bust size.

What I’d like to know is whether she slept with Nikki Haley.

SwampYankee on June 14, 2010 at 9:04 AM

What I’d like to know is whether she slept with Nikki Haley.

SwampYankee on June 14, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Oh, noes!
ROFL!
Before their enemies get done with these lovely conservative ladies, everyone will reportedly have slept with both of them!
(perhaps concurrently)

Jenfidel on June 14, 2010 at 9:34 AM

JA on June 12, 2010 at 8:05 PM

This is what happens when common sense goes belly up on a national scale. We lose perspective. We cannot see the difference between commenting on externals, like makeup and hair, and commenting on private body parts, like breasts. Eventually, the “PC police”, who demean sensical people, decide its best to either exploit private aspects of womanhood–go ahead and show those breasts–or to erase all traces of femininity in gender-neutral, hairy-legged, bra-burning uber-“feminism”. There is no middle ground allowed–only extremes are acceptable.

I hope Sarah continues to revel in the gray areas that liberals loathe. I hope she retains her beautiful image, which exudes femininity, while refusing to exploit it. The Left hates wants nothing more than to label, pigeonhole, and dismiss individuals. Slippery Sarah eludes their grasp at every turn.

Go Sarah!

Grace_is_sufficient on June 14, 2010 at 10:26 AM

you would think with a president who has:
1 Exacerbated the oil spill crisis by incompetence, inaction and ignorance.
2 Destroyed the best medical system in the world through obamacare.
3 Destroyed the greatest nation on earth through economic bungling, irresponsible taxes and insane spending.
4 Is losing the war in Afghanistan to such an extent that Kharzai is starting to hedge his bets with the Taliban.5 Has sided with the terrorists against our only friend in the Middle East-Israel.
6 Has destroyed alliances with key allies while giving aid and comfort to our enemies and has APOLOGIZED (to our enemies) in the process.
7 Has stood idly by while Iran builds its nuke arsenal to terrorize and blackmail the world.

…you would think that these same liberals have enough problems without wondering about the legitimacy of Sarah Palin’s breasts-but., I guess, that’s why they’re liberals.

MaiDee on June 14, 2010 at 11:14 AM

In that video, it looks like Sarah Palin is standing in front of a garbage dump–a fitting metaphor for the Lame Stream media wondering about her breasts.

Why can’t the media figure out that beautiful women can be conservative, or conservative women can be beautiful? Will they be asking Michelle Bachmann next?

Todd Palin is a very lucky man, in more ways than one.

Steve Z on June 14, 2010 at 11:25 AM

JA really seems to have a problem with the fact that Sarah Palin is a beautiful women

bw222 on June 14, 2010 at 11:31 AM

No wonder we’re over 50 days on this crap.

ace tomato on June 13, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Does anybody remember that Sarah Palin, beyond her natural attributes, also served on the Alaska state Oil and Gas regulatory commission, and negotiated the contract for an international gas pipeline (which could come in VERY handy if we stop drilling in the Gulf), and probably knows more about the oil and gas industry than President Kickass’ entire Cabinet?

Steve Z on June 14, 2010 at 11:32 AM

I guess Democrats only want real boobs in the White House.

AaronGuzman on June 14, 2010 at 1:04 PM

I admit it, I find her incredibly attractive. And I never doubted for one minute that they’re real.

WashingtonsWake on June 14, 2010 at 5:41 PM