Pelosi: We need partial-birth abortions for Jesus, or something

posted at 12:55 pm on June 1, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

What Would Jesus Abort? That should be the question Nancy Pelosi answers after assuring voters that she must craft her public policies to meet with the approval of Jesus Christ when He returns at the end of time. Pelosi must be hoping that she’ll have enough time to figure out an explanation for voting against a ban on partial-birth abortions:

They ask me all the time, ‘What is your favorite this? What is your favorite that? What is your favorite that?’ And one time, ‘What is your favorite word?’ And I said, ‘My favorite word? That is really easy. My favorite word is the Word, is the Word. And that is everything. It says it all for us. And you know the biblical reference, you know the Gospel reference of the Word.

And that Word is, we have to give voice to what that means in terms of public policy that would be in keeping with the values of the Word. The Word. Isn’t it a beautiful word when you think of it? It just covers everything. The Word.

Fill it in with anything you want. But, of course, we know it means: ‘The Word was made flesh and dwelt amongst us.’ And that’s the great mystery of our faith. He will come again. He will come again. So, we have to make sure we’re prepared to answer in this life, or otherwise, as to how we have measured up.

CNS News can hardly believe its own video:

Section 423 of the Catechism of the Catholic Church states: “We believe and confess that Jesus of Nazareth, born a Jew of a daughter of Israel at Bethlehem at the time of King Herod the Great and the emperor Caesar Augustus, a carpenter by trade, who died crucified in Jerusalem under the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of the emperor Tiberius, is the eternal Son of God made man. He ‘came from God’, ‘descended from heaven’, and ‘came in the flesh’. For ‘the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father … And from his fullness have we all received, grace upon grace.”

After Pope Benedict XVI met privately with Speaker Pelosi in February 2009, the Vatican issued a statement saying: “His Holiness took the opportunity to speak of the requirements of the natural moral law and the Church’s consistent teaching on the dignity of human life from conception to natural death which enjoin all Catholics, and especially legislators, jurists and those responsible for the common good of society, to work in co-operation with all men and women of good will in creating a just system of laws capable of protecting human life at all stages of its development.”

Pelosi’s office did not respond to CNSNews.com’s follow-up questions regarding the speaker’s statement that she seeks to make policy in conformance with the values of the Word made flesh.

When conservatives talk about religious values informing public policy goals, the Left shrieks about the separation of church and state and usually refers to the Right as an American Taliban. Pelosi will get a pass, however, because she uses the religious language to argue for their pet causes. It’s a good idea to capture this moment anyway, for the next time someone argues that “Christianists” are attempting a theocratic takeover of America.

Update: The Anchoress asks people to pray for Pelosi.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

The next Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church.

Hening on June 1, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Dear Nancy,

I love it when you get spiritual.

In case you have not got to the last book in the Bible, let me advise you of what John the Revalator was inspired by God, to write about lying.

“But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” Revelation 2:2

If you think global warming is bad Nancy, wait till you check into your lake house in the hereafter.

Have a nice day.

jarhead0311 on June 1, 2010 at 2:29 PM

The convoluted thinking of Liberals, never ceases to amaze me!

GFW on June 1, 2010 at 2:35 PM

This old bag has got one HECK of a reckoning coming once she passes. Hope she packs SPF 1000 lotion in her casket.

search4truth on June 1, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Search: Pelosi is anything but amusing; indeed, she is scary, and of course, doesn’t know her Catholicism or Christianity. But your take on this made me smile. Thanks for the bit of humor in this sad situation….

chai on June 1, 2010 at 2:36 PM

There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.
– Proverbs 6:16-19

lonesome_pine on June 1, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Great quote. According to Jesus, however, we are all guilty. Matthew 5:17-38. He sums it up best at the end.

You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

I don’t know about you, but I am less than perfect. Who then can be saved?

shick on June 1, 2010 at 2:36 PM

Is this what the fall of Rome looked like?

Dr Evil on June 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Her views are directly contrary to the Pope’s direction and hence to the Catholic Church.

There are many people who disagree with the Catholic Church and many of them are called “Protestants” for that reason.

But to represent oneself as a Catholic while you reject one of the most meaningful teachings is just morally and intellectually bankrupt.

It’s like saying that you are a devout communist but that you believe in the free enterprise system, it makes no sense whatsoever.

NoDonkey on June 1, 2010 at 2:40 PM

you’re some sort of authority?? you got documentation that her version of Catholicism is closer to most people’s that the Pope? WTF ever

thedude on June 1, 2010 at 2:28 PM

If Catholics believed the Church hierarchy’s religion, they would be voting very differently.

On a related topic, it sure looks to me that Martin Luther won big the battle of ideas–even among the Christians who retain the Catholic identity. I’m a Jew, and so it doesn’t really matter to me.

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 2:43 PM

If she continues to make statements like this I would not want to be anywhere near her, lightening might strike!

truetexan on June 1, 2010 at 2:44 PM

this woman is a blathering idiot, truly, truly I am always astounded by how such an inately intellectually deficient person (i.e. stupid) has achieved the amount of polictal power she has achieved.

Willie on June 1, 2010 at 2:45 PM

I’m a Jew, and so it doesn’t really matter to me.

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Have you read the New Testament book that Paul wrote to the Hebrews? If not, I recommend you do so.

shick on June 1, 2010 at 2:48 PM

WHERE IS HER BISHOP? ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!
pannw on June 1, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Right here. I tried to excommunicate Nancy but she turned her head completely around on her neck and then barfed green slime all over me.

Bishop on June 1, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Thread winner!!

Willie on June 1, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Completely irrelevant and so would pretty much every other religion.

If you formed a religion that pretty much everyone agreed with, what would it be like?

Stay in bed and eat cupcakes on Sunday?

The purpose of religous teachings is not to be popular or not to be agreeable, but to give a spiritual structure to one’s life.

All major religions presume man is flawed and will generally reject God’s teachings because they are difficult, it’s not news.

NoDonkey on June 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM

NoDonkey on June 1, 2010 at 2:40 PM

I think it’s clear that Pelosi doesn’t consider a prohibition on abortion to be “one of the most meaningful teaching.” In fact, I would argue that the interpretation of abortion is a small detail of just about any sane belief system–even for those belief systems that consider abortion murder.

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Ladies and gents, your Speaker of the House of Representatives.

If she was babbling nonsense like this at a beauty pageant, it would be all over the news and every other mindless pop-culture media source.

Is she the stupidest woman alive, or just crazy – guano crazy?

reaganaut on June 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Yet that is what Deng Xiaoping and the Communist Party of China did. I guess it makes a kind of sense to retain your “brand”, even if you have entirely altered your core beliefs.

aengus on June 1, 2010 at 2:52 PM

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM

It is per the Catholic Church.

If she doesn’t like that, she’s certainly free to leave the Church (and I would invite her to do so), but it’s the height of folly for her to reject Church teachings yet claim to be Catholic.

NoDonkey on June 1, 2010 at 2:54 PM

The woman is so far off base. I used to think it was mere political cynicism but the disconnect between what her faith teaches and what she professes appears to be more like derangement. Sad.

Mason on June 1, 2010 at 1:04 PM

I do think so. This poor woman appears to be literally insane. That at least is the kindest explanation one can come up with for a disconnect like that.

inviolet on June 1, 2010 at 2:56 PM

Nancy needs to cut back on her meds!

MCGIRV on June 1, 2010 at 2:58 PM

NoDonkey on June 1, 2010 at 2:54 PM

All the Catholics I know support gay marriage. A Catholic woman I know has a job promoting birth control among teenage diabetics. Should they leave the faith also?

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Ok, independent of her mental state, this site is hilarious:

Pelosi Bible Verses on Twitter

My favorite:

“When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I turned 27, I had to get my own insurance.”

inviolet on June 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Is this what the fall of Rome looked like?

Dr Evil on June 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Uhhm, actually yes, I am reading Gibbon’s 2 massive tomes, Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire and the parallels are simply uncanny.

Which brings me to contemplate the historical implications of our possible decline and fall. Not pleasant, after Rome ceded the roll of global cop securing land and sea trade routes and quelling disputes between lesser powers as it had detrimental effects on Romes receipts, we fell into what history now refers to as “The Dark Ages”.

I am sure the people who welcomed Romes exit from the world stage at the time, thought they were enlightened intellects and paramours of virtue too.

Archimedes on June 1, 2010 at 3:02 PM

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Suppporting an abortion is a fundemental difference, anyone who does so should leave the church, in my opinion yes. Many people have been excommunicated for participating in an abortion.

But ultimately, it’s up to the individual. The Catholic Church doesn’t force people to believe anything. I just wonder why people who don’t respect the Church feel the need to be a member or to advocate including people in the Church whose beliefs are so different.

NoDonkey on June 1, 2010 at 3:04 PM

NoDonkey on June 1, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Just about every religious person makes decisions about what to accept and reject in their religion–even Haredi Jews who are the most fanatic group that I know. The Haredi are the type of Orthodox Jews with rules for just about everything.

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 3:13 PM

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 3:13 PM

If you reject the teachings of the Pope and the Catholic Church on abortion, then you are not Catholic, period and if you continue to pretend you are, that’s your problem, not theirs.

Pelosi pretends that she’s Catholic just like she pretends that she’s an American.

What can you say besides the woman is seriously delusional.

NoDonkey on June 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Next she’ll be telling us that she can make bread from stone.

The Ugly American on June 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Pelosi is as American as apple pie. She represents a lot of people.

aengus on June 1, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Peloser removes all doubt that liberalism is a mental disease and she is in the final stages. Insanity is the final stage and it is obviously just around the corner.

volsense on June 1, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Pelosi treats Catholic theology with the same disdain that judicial activists treat the Constitution. Something that changes with the times. The Bible doesn’t speak about “abortion” (did the word exist in semitic Judea?) but it does speak about us being made in “the image and likeness of God”. Could He EVER condone the intentional destruction of something He made in his image? FYI-the Pope speaks INFALLIBLY on subjects of faith and MORALS. If murder is a MORAL issue, and abortion is murder, then when the Pope states it is wrong, Catholics believe he is speaking for God.
Pelosi needs our prayers. Maybe she will change.

codekeyguy on June 1, 2010 at 3:22 PM

aengus on June 1, 2010 at 3:20 PM

True – a lot of ignorant, amoral, incompetent individuals look up to Nancy Pelosi as a hero and role model.

Personally, I wouldn’t trust her with delivering a pizza, but who am I to judge?

NoDonkey on June 1, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Unconscionable.

Why she hasn’t been excommunicated, banished, or whatever the Catholic Church does with evil people like this, I’ll never know.

If there is a hell – and I believe there is – they’re reserving a very special place for her indeed.

Midas on June 1, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Because for all the moralizing that the Catholic Church does, it won’t take a stand against evil. Look how hard it was for them to deal with the pedophile priests.

That said, I don’t think that the Catholic Church is any worse in the pedophile priest issue than public schools which have teachers molest at a higher rate. I just expect the Catholic Church to stand up to evil more than public schools, because public schools embrace evil.

Tim Burton on June 1, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Not even if it was a pizza with pork toppings? That’s her specialty. =)

aengus on June 1, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Is this what the fall of Rome looked like?

Dr Evil on June 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Yep. They just did not have satellite television.

kingsjester on June 1, 2010 at 3:36 PM

It’s times like this that I feel like a good christian. I may not go to church, but I’m a heck of a lot closer to being an actual Christian than some other people.

Rightwingguy on June 1, 2010 at 4:05 PM

I think you’re all confusing Nancy’s understanding of the Word. I think she really means this.

BKeyser on June 1, 2010 at 4:06 PM

And when did the issue of abortion become the most important issue in Christianity anyway?

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Probably when a Christian gets around to this area of the bible:

“Whatever you do unto the least of these, you do unto me.”

You don’t seem to be very knowledgeable of the bible…

right2bright on June 1, 2010 at 4:07 PM

Botox for babies…that’s what we need, if they didn’t come out all wrinkly and stuff, then they would be tolerable and we wouldn’t have to kill them.

right2bright on June 1, 2010 at 4:09 PM

What Who Would Jesus Abort?

Fixed it for you, Ed.

parteagirl on June 1, 2010 at 4:14 PM

I asked this on another post…. Where in Heaven’s name do we find these people?

ultracon on June 1, 2010 at 4:17 PM

The Bird is The Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well everybody’s heard about the bird !
Bird bird bird, the bird is the word !
[repeat]

Everybody’s heard about the bird !
Bird bird bird, the bird is the word !
[repeat]

Don’t you know about the bird?
Well everybody’s heard about the bird !

Bird bird bird, the bird is the word !
Bird bird bird, the bird is the word ! Yeah !

Well everybody’s heard, about the bird !
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na

coldwater on June 1, 2010 at 4:30 PM

ultracon on June 1, 2010 at 4:17 PM

I don’t know but we need to plug that sewer before another rat crawls out and gets elected.

NoDonkey on June 1, 2010 at 4:58 PM

The reason we let Pelosi get away with religious language like this is that no one really believes she means it.

JackOfClubs on June 1, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Her words do not match her deeds. When she speaks again out of the other side of her mouth, it will be for the separation of church and state,
“A double minded man (woman) is unstable in all his ways.”

Kissmygrits on June 1, 2010 at 5:05 PM

The WORD? Amnesty here on earth and in heaven?

chickasaw42 on June 1, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I think she just misspoke.

Pelosi: I have a duty to pursue policies that follow JesusKing Herod’s values

All fixed.

tom on June 1, 2010 at 12:26 PM

(Recycled from the headlines story. If recycling is good enough for bloggers….)

tom on June 1, 2010 at 5:45 PM

They said if I voted for Sarah Palin for VP, we’d have someone mere heartbeats away from the Presidency talking about making law the way Jesus wants us to.

AND THEY WERE RIGHT!

The Monster on June 1, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Gee, if only Mary had had that “protection”…

mojo on June 1, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Almost all Catholics reject the Catholic Church’s teaching on birth control. It doesn’t require much cynicism to find the birth control hating Catholic Church declaring abortion to be murder a little too convenient. And I have never seen any passage from the Bible that remotely calls abortion murder. (I have heard one attempt to use a quote from Isiah to claim God considers fetuses human persons, but the logic of the claim makes no sense.) I just don’t see the issue with Pelosi’ brand of Catholicism–many more Catholics have faiths like hers than the Pope’s.

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 2:25 PM

You don’t need a Bible verse addressing that specific case. You just need to face up to the obvious and inescapable fact that abortion ends a beating human heart. The rest is covered in “Thou shalt do no murder.”

This is usually where people start trying to throw up a smokescreen by talking about embryos and blastocysts, but it’s a waste of time to try that coverup as long as living human babies with heartbeats and brain waves are routinely killed.

tom on June 1, 2010 at 5:59 PM

There’s no botox where you’re going, Nancy.

Darth Executor on June 1, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Fill it in with anything you want.

No, Nan, you don’t get to fill in the gospel with whatever you want. The gospel is about God, not about you!

Aside from being really mangled syntax, this sentence shows again, Nan, that you have no understanding of the gospel at all. It’s about what God has done to give us salvation, not what we do.

What a dangerous, deluded, moronic person she is!

MochaLite on June 1, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Hah hah hah hah. God that is funny! Would somebody please put that b*tch out of my misery?

elifino on June 1, 2010 at 6:28 PM

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM

If you want to get technical, then they have probably already excommunicated themselves. While people may think that it is the Pope of another bishop who excommunicates individuals, that is not correct. Whenever a bishop issues a statement of excommunication he is merely formally recognizing an act which had already taken place. An individual who proudly contradicts a formal teaching of the Church (for example, the Church’s teaching on abortion or birth control) has willfully exited the Church. Bishops are usually very restrained in making public pronouncements of excommunication because that might make reconciliation with the Church that much harder for the individual.

Anyway my point is that people who refuse to accept the Church’s teachings on immutable truth’s of our faith should not leave the Church. They have already left the Church.

Goldenavatar on June 1, 2010 at 8:36 PM

While people may think that it is the Pope OR another bishop who excommunicates individuals, that is not correct.

I should probably proofread these posts.

Goldenavatar on June 1, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Hah hah hah hah. God that is funny! Would somebody please put that b*tch out of my America out of it’s misery?

elifino on June 1, 2010 at 6:28 PM

whiskeytango on June 1, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Thuja

yes it is killing so yes it is important

I cannot change your mind and that is apparent

but one thing for sure you’re ill.

CWforFreedom on June 1, 2010 at 8:56 PM

The Bird is The Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coldwater on June 1, 2010 at 4:30 PM

First thing I thought of when I saw this…

(Glad I checked the posts)

It’s definitely Nancy’s word to the USA!

WhoU4 on June 1, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Goldenavatar on June 1, 2010 at 8:36 PM

If the Catholic Hierarchy wants to claim such wisdom in the interpretation of the Bible, then they should show the full faith of their convictions and calculate the number of Catholics based on the Catholic Hierarchyly Correct believers rather than all those closet Protestants that they are now claiming.
In my entire life, I have only met a couple of Catholics willing to defend the Catholic Hierarchy’s position on birth control. I suppose telling the birth control users that they are excommunicated could have some unpleasant financial repercussions, but a group uniquely blessed with the true knowledge of Jesus’s views shouldn’t be worrying about the money.

Anyway, Goldenavatar, it strikes me that “avatar” is Hindu. Perhaps, you are also excommunicated?

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 9:31 PM

Did she say “word” enough? And people made fun of Bush’s speaking problems.

aikidoka on June 1, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Bishop on June 1, 2010 at 1:15 PM

ROTFLMAO

You should have forgotten the excommunication and exorcized her, then! Come on, Bishop! Actually, she really is starting to make me think exorcism is what is needed.

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Apparently, all the Catholics you know are heretics. They should not leave the faith, but embrace it and repent of their error. If they can or will not, then yes, they should stop claiming the faith.

Also, the Bible might not address abortion directly in those terms, but it does show that the unborn is an individual child of God: “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you.” The Bible also sets forth quite clearly the authority that Jesus gave to Peter (“Feed my sheep”) and the rest of the apostles, (“As the Father sent me, so I send you.”) and the apostles went out and taught that abortion was a sin. “You shall not murder a child by abortion, nor kill one who has been born.”~The Didache (The Teaching of the Twelve Apostles) written 80-140A.D. Just another reason Sola Scriptura has faults and Tradition is equally important. I think it was John who said Jesus did and said so many things that if it were written in books even the world would not contain them. And so, we have His Church to pass it all along.

pannw on June 1, 2010 at 11:24 PM

Pelosi is disgusting pond scum.

rplat on June 1, 2010 at 1:38 PM

Don’t insult pond scum.

Slowburn on June 2, 2010 at 2:25 AM

I think Nancy missed her meds again…

shorebird on June 2, 2010 at 2:32 AM

Hey, where’s all our anti-religion trolls decrying this egregious violation of church and state? You know, the ones who hate any form of religion and are so much more intelligent than the rest of us???

Oh wait, this is Nancy, so they’re cool with it. After all, in Nancy’s bible, Jesus is granted amnesty by the Romans, then given an endless supply of Denarii to meet his basic needs, such as free health care and food. All that stuff about “store up your treasures in heaven” and “in this life you will have trouble”? Pshaw. Nancy never read that, so it must not be there.

/sarc off

Seriously, I hope Nancy’s doctors watch this tape. They need to reduce her medications.

Grace_is_sufficient on June 2, 2010 at 6:26 AM

I just view this as just more of Satan quoting scripture to deceive and control. He tried it with Christ and it failed and now he uses subordinates.

At best, this is a very confused woman, at worst, well, God will be her judge, and truth, not political nonsense and deception, will be the mediator.

Don L on June 2, 2010 at 7:10 AM

Pelousi is creepy . . . . and to give her the benefit of the doubt: most likely drunk off her arse. Shame!

Sherman1864 on June 2, 2010 at 7:15 AM

The closest that comes to is a speech from Kim Jon Il of N.Korea. Everyone gives her a pulpit to spew whatever comes out of her mouth. They listen and clap. What a tool.

moyeti on June 2, 2010 at 7:26 AM

THIS JUST IN….

….PELOSI IS EVIL…..

Film at 11

olesparkie on June 2, 2010 at 7:27 AM

Unconscionable.

Midas on June 1, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Nancy Pelosi has already been excommunicated and it wasn’t necessary for the Church to take any official action, she incurred an automatic (or latae sententiae)excommunication because of her heresy. No other action is required by the Church.

Any Catholic politician who casts a vote with the intention of legalizing abortion, or of protecting laws allowing abortion, or of widening access to abortion, commits a mortal sin.

When such a vote indicates that the Catholic politician believes that abortion is not always gravely immoral, such a politician incurs a sentence of automatic excommunication, under canons 751 and 1364, because of heresy.

As much as she likes to pose as a Catholic, she is an ex-Catholic.

Trafalgar on June 2, 2010 at 8:19 AM

Pelosi is to Christianity as a brick is to cosmetic surgery.

kingsjester on June 2, 2010 at 9:00 AM

Speaker Pelosi, the word, you’re outa here. If you cannot understand that pharase let’s make it simpler. You are fired.

MSGTAS on June 2, 2010 at 9:24 AM

ANybody know the melting temp for botox?

Probably a little lower than the Fire Lake she’s headed for…

Khun Joe on June 2, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Bye, bye, Pelosi. Say hello to Kennedy for us.

madmonkphotog on June 2, 2010 at 9:48 AM

I wouldn’t stand anywhere near Pelosi because one of these days, there will be a bolt of lightening……

Dr Evil on June 2, 2010 at 10:27 AM

And to think that only five years ago, people were telling me that Hillary was the antichrist.

Cylor on June 2, 2010 at 10:40 AM

She’s not just at the far left of the political spectrum – she’a at the far left of the Bell Curve.

motionview on June 2, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Does any one else get to impression that perhaps Madam Speaker is a few olives short of a pizza? … you know … a few pecans short of a fruitcake … a few french fries short of a happy meal … got moonbats in the belfry … mad as an hatter in a locked ward?
Say didn’t Eva Peron begin to sound this loopy before the end?

Mike OMalley on June 2, 2010 at 12:23 PM

“The Word” for Pelosi is always what she says it is and wants it to be, not what Jesus Christ actually is.

BillCarson on June 2, 2010 at 1:23 PM

This blithering idiot is giving blithering idiots everywhere a bad name. I think the village people must be missing an idiot!

Mini-14 on June 2, 2010 at 4:07 PM

This would make a great anti-Democrat nationwide campaign commercial. Just run it in it’s entirety with a chryon that says “THIRD IN LINE FOR THE PRESIDENCY”.

OxyCon on June 2, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Taking the Name of God in vain.

davidk on June 3, 2010 at 3:35 AM

thuja on June 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Particularly aborting the disabled. Or just having them neutered or killed according to your oft-stated eugenicist beliefs, eh?

I refer you the site notdeadyet.org.

theCork on June 3, 2010 at 3:40 AM

Your Word, Is F’ing DINGBAT, Stretch!

Learn It! Love It! OWN It!

Teddy on June 3, 2010 at 7:16 AM

Nancy the a typical Vatican II non Catholic Catholic. Why she and people like Ted Kennedy were not ceremonially formally excommunicated defies me. Something like the stark excommunication scene in Becket. It said volumes about being cut off and cast into the darkness. The type of Catholicism she learned in High School at THe Institute of Notre Dame in Baltimore is not what she is practicing. Like her that place though still open does anything Catholic by accident not intent. “lakes of fire and brimstone” WOW

SANTA on June 3, 2010 at 9:14 AM