Israeli probe: Majority of people on flotilla have jihadist links

posted at 9:02 pm on June 1, 2010 by Allahpundit

Via Gateway Pundit. Remember, the “charity” to which the organizers of the flotilla belong is the Turkish branch of an official U.S.-designated terrorist organization, so that accounts for some of the “jihadist ties” here. Whether there were people aboard who have connections to terrorists above and beyond that one is the question of the moment. Early indications seem to be … yep:

Israel’s investigation has revealed some 100 people infiltrated the peace and humanitarian aid activists making their way to Gaza, with the explicit design to attack Israeli soldiers using cold arms.

Some among that group are believed to have ties with World Jihad groups, mainly al-Qaeda.

The majority of suspects are Turks, but some are Yemenites and Indonesian. One Yemenite Islamist was photographed with a dagger in his belt prior to the raid…

Some of the suspects were found to be carrying large sums of money. Others had Kevlar vests and gas masks; and all were found to be carrying weapons such as knives, metal clubs and slingshots.

As you’ll see in the first clip below, they confiscated a bunch of fine skull-crackin’, flesh-piercin’ weapons from the Emissaries of Peace on deck. What apparently hasn’t been confiscated thus far is any sort of essential humanitarian aid. According to the JPost, everything found on the ships to date (which are still being searched) is already in supply in Gaza. So here’s a krazy kwestion for you, assuming that some of the detained passengers do indeed turn out to be bona fide jihadists: Given that Turkey’s fingerprints are all over the flotilla, and given that their bottom-feeding prime minister is now maxing out on demagoguery by calling this “a turning point in history,” will the Turkish government’s associations with radicals become part of the investigation into Israel’s actions aboard the ship? Since the world’s now on a big fact-finding mission and all, it might be worth finding out whether a full-fledged member of NATO is, to some greater or lesser extent, using jihadist proxies to instigate international crises.

I’m giving you four(!) clips here, the first of the weapons cache recovered from the ship and the other three of various spokesmen and experts explaining what happened. The consensus I’m seeing from Israeli analysts is that, yes, the troops had to do what they had to do to defend themselves but it’s all the IDF’s fault anyway for conceiving such a poorly planned, badly executed operation. There’s truth in that — the more inept they look, the more dangerous things get and the more easily the world is distracted from pressing business — but it smacks of Israelis absolving the other side of their moral agency in this, from the armed and plotting passengers to Turkey’s unbelievable cynicism in cooperating in this charade. Read this hugely depressing piece by Ronen Bergman just posted at the Journal for a gloss on that. Exit quotation:

“It makes no difference what we do, or how careful we are, or how we tackle the matter of the flotilla,” I was told by a very senior military source two days before the operation. “Whatever we do, they’ll all be against us, they’ll condemn us at the U.N., and we’ll be scolded. We might as well at least preserve our national dignity and maintain the blockade of Gaza.” In other words, the war over world opinion is over—and Israel has lost.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Run chumpy ye useful one. You make me sick.

CWforFreedom on June 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Wrong thread foo!

Inanemergencydial on June 1, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Nah, that verse works pretty well, pretty universally. ;)

Midas on June 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Believe it or not, people there want to rebuild their homes and feed their families.

As I said, collective punishment writ large.

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Except for the criminal thugs with the guns and rockets who have the remaining populace scared spitless.

thomasaur on June 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM

and Muslims stop with the Israel is a cancer,get back to me!

canopfor on June 1, 2010 at 10:42 PM

You do realize he doesn’t care. When you hate like chumpy facts don’t matter

CWforFreedom on June 1, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Did you look at the link provided? (rhetorical question)

The menu looks rather lavish given the restrictions they supposedly suffer under.

Midas on June 1, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Yes, I actually did look at the link. I simply don’t believe a single example of a restaurant negates what is happening on the large scale in Gaza.

Now, did you go to the link I posted? What do you think of the prohibited list? Why would musical instruments be forbidden?

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 10:45 PM

International humanitarian aid has been flowing freely into the Strip for years, and in no way stopped after Operation Cast Lead, as 30,576 aid trucks entered the territory in 2009 while in the same period, 4,883 tons of medical equipment was also transferred to it. This past month during the week of April 11-17th 500 trucks of over 17,000 tons of humanitarian aid entered the Gaza Strip.

No, they are not keeping aid out of Gaza. Liars lie. Anti semites like Chumpy lie a lot.

CWforFreedom on June 1, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Hamas has banned music as un-islamic

clnurnberg on June 1, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Believe it or not, people there want to rebuild their homes and feed their families, and cheer for suicide bombers, and pass out candy in the streets when someone blows up Jews or Americans, and vote for terrorists who are directly responsible for the violence, and gleefully cheer their children as they strap on bomb vests, and indoctrinate their children with murderous hate, and…

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Thought I’d help you make it a bit more well-rounded representation of reality.

You’re welcome.

Midas on June 1, 2010 at 10:49 PM

It is a good thing Israel and America dump tons of cash and food into Gaza, I mean, we wouldn’t want those industrious and educated folk to have some semblance of self-sufficiency.

Inanemergencydial on June 1, 2010 at 10:49 PM

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 10:45 PM

I call b*** sh*t on your list.

Blake on June 1, 2010 at 10:50 PM

I lead a group of 26 musicians – we play traditional Palestinian music. But for the last two months we haven’t been able to work.

Hamas have already beaten one of my singers for singing for Fatah

This group, Hamas, believe they are the leaders of Islam. The violin, piano, flute, all these instruments are banned. Only the drum is allowed. They say any other instrument is not mentioned in the Koran.

well drums are ok

clnurnberg on June 1, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Read carefully what he posted. I know it is the latest lefty meme on the internet but if you read critically, you can see why it is total caca.

Blake on June 1, 2010 at 10:52 PM

“If they were truly interested in providing aid, there were ways,” AnthonyWeiner said. “This was about instigating an altercation and they succeeded.”

Hmmm at least one American Dem has their head on straight.

CWforFreedom on June 1, 2010 at 10:53 PM

That’s to assume there are 1.5 million terrorists in Gaza. Women, children, babies, old people, the sick, etc.

As I said, collective punishment writ large.

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Then by all means they should help in dispatching the murderous bastards that would attack Israel. In the meantime they suffer a little, but food is allowed in.

Southernblogger on June 1, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Hmm Chumpy no comment on Hamas banning instruments…hmmm…anti semite.

CWforFreedom on June 1, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Thought I’d help you make it a bit more well-rounded representation of reality.

Midas on June 1, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Oh, I think you’re just a liar.

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Chumpy your hate is so easy to demonstrate. You can supposedly ignore me but again YOU AND I Know i struck a chord.

CWforFreedom on June 1, 2010 at 10:57 PM

I doubt you have any real idea about what problems any particular restaurant in Gaza is having on a day-to-day basis.

In other words, you didn’t look at my link, or at the pictures of supermarkets provided by others. Gazans aren’t lacking in the supplies you claim are prohibited.

What some people did to the greenhouses does not excuse what Israel is doing to the population at large.

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 10:23 PM

And what is Israel “doing to the population at large”? All you can do is assert that the population must be starving due to Israeli “collective punishment” regardless of all evidence to the contrary. Gaza’s population isn’t suffering from starvation, and the so-called “collective punishment” is aimed at Hamas, the terrorist group that just so happens to control the Gaza Strip with the support of the populace. I’m sure that you criticize all sanctions being carried out around the globe as “collective punishment” rather than singling out Israel for blame in its sanctions against Hamas.

DKCZ on June 1, 2010 at 10:58 PM

Oh, I think you’re just a liar.

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 10:57 PM

What he said was true anti-semite.

CWforFreedom on June 1, 2010 at 10:58 PM

I assume nukes and rockets are also NOT mentioned in the koran…seems old hamas is selective in its ban hammer

clnurnberg on June 1, 2010 at 10:58 PM

Why would musical instruments be forbidden?

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Because the Palestinians have probably historically used them to hide bombs, lol.

“Why no, Mr. IDF policeman, this is not a bomb, it is just a humble accordion case, and I am on my way to a very normal wedding. Um, you want me to open the case? Well, I’d prefer not to, since it is… bad luck to see the accordion before the wedding, you see… Oh, you insist? Ah, very well…. *click click* ACCORDION ACKBA… I mean, ALLA…”*boom*

Midas on June 1, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Oh and still no post from Chumpy about the thefts of aid by Hamas….hmmmmm I wonder why. I think I know why.

CWforFreedom on June 1, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Israel has an absolute right to exist and the U.S. should support that right. But we should never be a party to this kind of injustice.

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 9:53 PM

President Peanut, is that you?

The Arab states have no interest in a peaceful resolution of the “Palestinian problem”, or they would already have reached a solution of their own initiative. They want this whipping boy to keep their own abused populations’ attentions outward rather than raging against their repressive regimes. They are aided in their efforts by useless tools like your chumpy self.

hillbillyjim on June 1, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Chumpy is so full of hate and so bought.

CWforFreedom on June 1, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Good night everyone.
Sleep tight. Bite the bedbugs.

chumpThreads

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Oh, I think you’re just a liar.

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Really? Which of the additions I made to your post was a lie? Which of those things have never happened in the Palestinian populace?

Midas on June 1, 2010 at 11:01 PM

7 million Israelis.

350 Million others in the middle east many of whom are used and abused by their governments and Chumpy is fixated on Israel. Gee I wonder why.

CWforFreedom on June 1, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Nite anti semite

CWforFreedom on June 1, 2010 at 11:02 PM

From Drudge right now:

IRAN ‘HAS FUEL FOR TWO NUCLEAR WEAPONS’…

Syria conducted nuclear experiments…

NKorea ‘exporting nuclear technology’…

Maybe I missed it, but has the UN called for an emergency meeting to address these issues? I’m sure they have, I just can’t seem to find it on the news anywhere…

Midas on June 1, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Okay this so called phony list is one assembled by “Gisha” an Israeli human rights org. Do these people look like they are concerned about Israel or human rights of anyone? No. It’s just another anti Israel NGO. http://goo.gl/542f

So, you’ve got this list assembled by these terrorist tools base on? They claim the items have been barred.

Instead, Israel makes decisions on a case-by-case basis, which has resulted in an odd assortment of prohibited items, as detailed by Gisha, an Israeli human-rights organisation. Newspapers, tea, A4 paper and chocolate are among the items that have at one point been barred.

So, assuming it is true, all they are claiming that on a case by case basis the item or the person caring the item wasn’t allowed entry. It doesn’t say it was a blanket ban on the item.

I’m sorry I didn’t do a better job explaining the hoax, but you get the picture.

Blake on June 1, 2010 at 11:05 PM

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Run, chumpy, run! Now that you’ve been exposed for the terrorist promoting hack you really are, go hide.

Blake on June 1, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Sorry, can’t let this pass:

Oh, I think you’re just a liar.

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Midas on June 1, 2010 at 11:01 PM

If you want to say that stuff, say it under your own name!
When you say it under mine, you demonstrate that you’re nothing more than a liar and a coward.

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 11:07 PM

If you want to say that stuff, say it under your own name!

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 11:07 PM

WTF are you smoking? I QUOTED you. YOUR words, right above YOUR name. YOUR post from 10:57 PM, as indicated in the QUOTE, numbskull. YOU called me a liar – YOUR words, not mine.

Midas on June 1, 2010 at 11:11 PM

… oh wait, I get it – you didn’t like me elaborating on what you said.

Well, you see, I *did* emphasize my addition, and I *did* take credit for it. Not a single lie, and not cowardly in the least since I gladly owned it and claimed it.

STFU.

Midas on June 1, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Where’s my Pulitzer???

Blake on June 1, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Israel can’t win the PR war because they don’t have rich oil-producing relatives to buy them some friends.

If it weren’t for the prospect of cheap oil, nobody would give a flying turkey t*rd about the Palestinians, no matter how much they bleat. Kissing up to the Palestinians, especially if you can do this at the expense of the United States, is a way to get cheap oil.

Blood for oil is just fine with Europe, as long as it is Jewish blood.

Sekhmet on June 1, 2010 at 11:16 PM

hey, there is a thought

runner on June 1, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Sorry, can’t let this pass

you’ve been passing lots of stuff , why not that ?

runner on June 1, 2010 at 11:20 PM

chumpThreads on June 1, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Liar and coward? That’s rich.

CWforFreedom on June 1, 2010 at 11:22 PM

Chump still no condemnations of all the evil in the ME not done by Isreal…again I wonder why/

CWforFreedom on June 1, 2010 at 11:23 PM

Ya know, I got a bit more heated up there than I wish I had. I apologize.

Midas on June 1, 2010 at 11:24 PM

chumpThreads

I hate it when a commenter comes to a thread, unarmed!

Vince on June 1, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Killing jihadis is always recommended.

Theocratic totalitarian homicidal lunatics deserve nothing but dirt naps.

And no milk and cookies afterward.

profitsbeard on June 1, 2010 at 11:32 PM

I have a hard time working myself into a lather for the “plight” of the Palestinians since seeing them partying in the streets by the thousands upon hearing the news of 9/11.

These uncouth bloodthirsty savages will not be receiving my sympathy for their perpetual outrage. If they don’t want to be seen in that light, they shouldn’t be electing a government that is committed to the destruction of Israel. They shouldn’t stand for terrorist thugs using their schools, mosques, hospitals, children, etc., to shield their violent activities which include firing rockets willy-nilly into civilian population centers.

Where’s the outrage for that, limp-wristed libs?

hillbillyjim on June 1, 2010 at 11:39 PM

They receive billions and it all ends up in Swiss banks. Not our fault. Not the Israelis fault. But the leftards will never b*tch at the ones doing all the stealing.

Blake on June 1, 2010 at 11:42 PM

Ya know, I got a bit more heated up there than I wish I had. I apologize.

Midas on June 1, 2010 at 11:24 PM

You have done nothing that requires an apology.

hillbillyjim on June 1, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Chump – I expect it’s because the metal instruments could be melted down to make home made rockets. Does that happen?

Evrviglnt on June 1, 2010 at 11:55 PM

I wanted to comment on our banned lists regarding Gaza. There is often a purpose not immediately obvious. For example instruments which this guy was tripping out about..

Instruments can classify as large metal goods, large metal goods are monitored & barred because Hamas has workshops where these items are converted, or melted down and they make rockets from these things. They also classify as luxury goods often. Luxury goods are barred, this is not Club Med but sanctions on a hostile regime.

If they want luxuries they are welcome to recognize my country & make peace. Until then only goods classified as basic necessities need be allowed because we are nice guys.

My fellow countryman Gilad Shalit is also not living in luxury, he is denied red cross visits contrary to INTL law & has been held hostage 4 years. There are 1000s of Israeli children living with post traumatic stress disorders from being rocketed by Hamas 24/7 hours a day. Boohoo for Gaza I say, we give them supplies, we supply them with fuel / cooking gas, we supply 60% of their electricity and fuel for the rest. 100 trucks per day cross from Israel to Gaza with supplies, we must be the world’s nicest overlords in history!

They can also all go to hell if this is not to their liking as far as I am concerned. This is a terrorist govt ruling gaza, not Mother Theresa. This guy is a real chump crying for Palis, these Pals are lucky I am not the Prime Minister – I would give them a foot in their a** if they were hungry, they would feel very stuffed after.

saus on June 2, 2010 at 12:05 AM

I wanted to comment on our banned lists regarding Gaza.

saus on June 2, 2010 at 12:05 AM

saus: Thank-you for weighing in,and a Big Hello from Canada
to Israel,and from the USS Hot Air,we know the game
the world,or certain groups would like to frame it as
the world is against your country,rest assure,the maj
ority of Americans and Canadian have your back,no mat
ter what the Lefty talking points narrative is trying
to pull——————-:)

canopfor on June 2, 2010 at 12:52 AM

canopfor on June 2, 2010 at 12:52 AM

What you said.

hillbillyjim on June 2, 2010 at 1:10 AM

I’d wear an IDF uniform if I wasn’t a goyem.

radioboyatl on June 2, 2010 at 1:51 AM

The video of the so called weapons cache is a joke. Smoke torch’s for emergency locating of a disabled ship. Plumbing supplies, wood and associated tools. Gas masks just in case things got nasty.

Here is what happened according to Hanin Zoabi, a member of the Israeli parliament, who was on board the Miva Marmara, the ship that was the scene of a confrontation between activists and Israeli soldiers. That clash left at least nine people dead.

The Israeli Navy fired on the ships five minutes before commandos descended from ropes that dangled from helicopters, Zoabi said during a press conference in Nazareth, Israel. She said passengers on board the ship were unarmed.

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 2:35 AM

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 2:35 AM

The article above is at CNN. I tried 4 times to post the link, but HA refused the post. HA is censoring what really happened by not letting the link be posted.

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 2:39 AM

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 2:39 AM

You are only getting the Israeli gov propaganda and spin here. Plus speculation from HA which is fueling wild assumptions from the “Lizards”.

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 2:46 AM

Trying to post the link with that website that shortens addresses.

INFO

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 3:20 AM

What about the daggers and knives?

From the CNN article:

Her account could not be independently verified.

If Israel allows shipping unchecked into Gaza, it is only a matter of time before larger and more lethal missiles will be raining down on her civilian population centers. They have a legitimate right to protect themselves from groups sworn to their destruction.

It boggles the mind how some folks can’t see through such an obvious publicity stun aimed at demonizing big bad Israel.

hillbillyjim on June 2, 2010 at 3:22 AM

saus on June 2, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Thank you for your very informative post, saus. However, you have underlined the reason for your continuing strife – you are nice guys.

Doesn’t work – never has – never will.

OldEnglish on June 2, 2010 at 3:26 AM

What about the daggers and knives?

hillbillyjim on June 2, 2010 at 3:22 AM

What about the live weapons fire?

Shy Guy on June 2, 2010 at 4:45 AM

You are only getting the Israeli gov propaganda and spin here

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 2:46 AM

Really? We should discard video evidence & believe people & propagandists who want to make themselves human shields for the Hamas terrorist organization because I gather they are neutral right?

Here is info on your neutral Palestinian member of Israeli Parliament who wants to see Hamas takeover Israel – Haneen Zoubi:

Zoubi rejects the idea of a Jewish state.

At the 18th Knesset swearing-in ceremony on February 24, 2009, she left the Knesset plenum before the singing of Hatikva, Israel’s national anthem. “‘Hatikva’ doesn’t represent me”

She has voiced support for Iranian acquisition of nuclear weapons, saying “I need something to balance its [Israel’s] power.”

Why don’t you sit down in a chair and I will twack you in the head a few times with one of those metal pipes, or lug wrench tools. Then you get back to me (if you are still breathing) and let me know if you have changed your mind about what is or isn’t a deadly weapon.

With that massive headwound you can also explain why we would fire on ships, then assault them with paintball guns (also clearly visible in the videos). That makes perfect sense! Seems you are suffering brain damage before we even got started with the lug wrench part of the show..

Shout out to canopfor <- Keeping canada safe! :)

saus on June 2, 2010 at 4:55 AM

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 2:35 AM
Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 2:39 AM
Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 2:46 AM

And>
RE: Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 3:20 AM

That worked.

I tried posting that link 4 times in the other thread today on this subject. I tried 3 mins after the first attempt failed. Then 2 hours later, fail. Then 4 hours after that, fail. I tried 4 times this morning to post that link in this thread and gave up. But when I posted the TU link, Bingo! My post appeared.

Sooo, HA is censoring links that conflict with the meme they are feeding you. And you saps buy it up because it doesn’t upset/challenge your world view. HA knows who their preaching to and as good capitalists they give you what improves their bottom line and truth/honesty be dammed if necessary. No different then the MSM.

As an adult I realize I am not an infallible human being and assume my worldview has holes in it. That’s why I read HA almost daily and other conserv blogs 3 to 5 times a week. I also read lib and conserv media, foreign and domestic. However I don’t read lib blogs, (preaching to the choir), except for one, FDL.

I’ll bet not many here do the opposite, read a lib blog thoroughly and participate in the discussion. I just checked and most of them don’t have a wait period to join and comment, unlike HA. I wonder why that is? Maybe they like having their world view challenged as most adults do.

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 4:58 AM

hillbillyjim on June 2, 2010 at 3:22 AM
RE: What about the daggers and knives?

If you are true to your handle I’ll bet you have a knife on you. There are plenty of people that have knifes on them. I do. A lot on this forum have guns. What good are the knives against Uzis and body armor? I’m sure those on the boat have more sense then you and realized that.

RE: Her account could not be independently verified.

An neither can the propaganda coming from the IDF and the gov. Did you already forget all the passionate denials about the killing in Dubai only to be proved outright lies? And you calling it a publicity stunt shows you are swallowing the propaganda hook line and sinker without it being independently verified.

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 5:02 AM

saus on June 2, 2010 at 4:55 AM

See my reply to HBJ and the post above it.

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 5:03 AM

Shy Guy on June 2, 2010 at 4:45 AM

Your link doesn’t prove anything. I didn’t hear an gunshots. And the video and all the other live videos are from the IDF which they can alter without you knowing it. Don’t forget the lies about the Dubai killing.

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 5:12 AM

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 5:12 AM

Wow, you are a real live weirdo, posting on HotAir…you know the blog that doesn’t post your poorly written posts if they don’t match up to their agenda…wait, they did post your blog. So you apologized for making a wrong assumption…wait, you didn’t apologize you just ignored the post with your false accusation.
But liberal blogs don’t edit…wait, they don’t edit, just if you don’t agree with them they ban you.
You, my sick anti-Semite friend, are truly a work of art.

Your link doesn’t prove anything. I didn’t hear an gunshots

A masterful debate statement…a video from a couple of hundreds yards away and “I didn’t hear an gunshot”…makes perfect sense to someone…look, a video of an exploding plane in the air, wait, I don’t hear an explosion so I guess it didn’t happen…HAHAHAHA!

right2bright on June 2, 2010 at 6:53 AM

I say you plug on and in then end good will come. This is why were in this situation…too many people worried about looking bad for a while.

tomas on June 2, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 2:39 AM

Oh, STFU! It’s obvious your post got caught up in the software. By repeatedly trying to repost the link it then thought you were a spammer, which in fact, is what you are.

A CNN link censored — see a doctor for your weird delusions.

Blake on June 2, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 5:02 AM

I own knives, a club, and a gun. But I don’t carry them where it is illegal to do so.

Blake on June 2, 2010 at 9:32 AM

the war over world opinion is over—and Israel has lost.

Yep. It sucks, but at least now that Israel recognizes this, they can stop sweating world opinion and get back to the business of protecting themselves by any means necessary. They already show extraordinary restraint, so I’m hardly concerned about the Israelis going too far.

Animator Girl on June 2, 2010 at 10:01 AM

However I don’t read lib blogs, (preaching to the choir), except for one, FDL.
Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 4:58 AM

What’s FDL offer? Foreign news links with anti-semitic commentary. If I want to read foreign news I’ll go to the news site and I have no interest in leftard dribble about Israel. It’s bad enough that you creeps bring that dreck over here. Years ago, I tried posting on FDL and they would never show. And I remember Harman trolling conservative websites. She needs to act her age.

Blake on June 2, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 4:58 AM

Most unintentionally humorous thing ever said on HA.

Thank you.

Inanemergencydial on June 2, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Hmmm… isn’t the 100 year anniversary of the Armenian genocide coming up? And didn’t Turkey perpetrate the Armenian genocide? Wasn’t the Armenian genocide the model for the Holocaust?

Mike OMalley on June 2, 2010 at 12:55 PM

hillbillyjim on June 2, 2010 at 3:22 AM
Her account could not be independently verified.

You have a reading comprehension problem like most others here at HA.

It was this version which couldn’t be verified, verbatim from the link>

“Huwaida Arraf, one of the Free Gaza Movement organizers, told CNN Israeli troops roughed her up when they responded aggressively to her ship, a smaller one in the flotilla that was near the Turkish vessel where the casualties occurred.

“They started coming after our ship,” she told CNN, “so we took off and they charged us also. Eventually, they overtook our ship and they used concussion grenades, sound bombs and pellets.”

She said the people on her ship tried to keep them off. She said they were told the vessel was American and the people aboard were unarmed.

But, she said “they started beating people. My head was smashed against the ground and they stepped on my head. They later cuffed me and put a bag over my head. They did that to everybody.”

Her account could not be independently verified.”

So.. Hanin Zoabi, a member of the Israeli parliament, statement stands.

Bill Blizzard on June 2, 2010 at 11:57 PM

right2bright on June 2, 2010 at 6:53 AM

You have a severe reading comp problem. And you’re and a$$ 2.

Bill Blizzard on June 3, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Blake on June 2, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Another graduate from the ACME school for super geniuses.

Bill Blizzard on June 3, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Another graduate from the ACME school for super geniuses.

Bill Blizzard on June 3, 2010 at 12:01 AM

One doesn’t have to be a genius to point out that you’re an effin’ liar, dramaqueen. Go back to the anti-semitic rock you crawled out under from.

Blake on June 3, 2010 at 11:11 AM

Shout out to canopfor <- Keeping canada safe! :)

saus on June 2, 2010 at 4:55 AM

saus: Right back at you saus,prays to you and your family
as well as Israel–:)