Quotes of the day

posted at 10:40 pm on May 27, 2010 by Allahpundit

Wasilla Mayor Verne Rupright said McGinniss met with him and told him he was researching his book and moving to town. He even told the mayor where he’d be living.

“So at least I knew,” he said. “I thought that was a courtesy he paid, and probably the right thing to do.”

Rupright said there hadn’t been “any real rumpus” around town and that he’s hoping for a quiet next few months.

If Palin wants to put up a fence, he said, that’s her right.

***
Joe McGinniss should not be living next door to Sarah Palin. Of course the storied author has every right to rent a house overlooking her back yard in the service of reporting a biography of the former Alaska governor. But there’s a difference between what’s legal and what’s proper, or wise.

My first objection is that politicians, even combative ones whom many people loathe, deserve a degree of privacy. (Yes, there are exceptions, for instance when their private behavior seems to have a direct bearing on their public duties). Much the way free speech rules protect everyone from preachers to haters, it doesn’t matter what you think of Sarah Palin. If you believe in Hillary Clinton’s right to privacy, then you also have to support it for the pit bull with lipstick.

And what does McGinniss hope to learn anyway? As Kate Pickert noted, Palin has already erected a tall fence blocking his view, and even if she hadn’t I suspect McGinniss wasn’t about to be privy to any wild parties. This feels like a publicity stunt—a brilliant one, to be sure, but not a mark of serious journalism.

***
McGinniss claims the Palins owe the neighbor for “renovations” she performed for them. Really? Along with a few buddies, Todd built the Palins’ home. The Palins are currently adding a 6,000 square foot addition with Todd heavily involved in the construction. In addition, Todd has managed to put up a rather large fence in just a couple days. Todd Palin doesn’t strike me as someone who would need help with “renovations” from an absentee neighbor. He seems to be managing just fine without said neighbor’s renovating expertise, wouldn’t you say?

Moreover, are we really expected to believe that the Palins stiffed their neighbor for a bill and we’re only finding out about it now? We’re to believe that the neighbor was so angry over this that she sought out Joe McGinniss to get payback instead of running straight to the media (or at least the leftist bloggers in Alaska)? She could have been a folk hero to Keith Olbermann’s seven viewers.

***
To protect against the “Wasilla Stalker”

***

Comments

Never before has a politician been so thoroughly examined by the media. Why is that?

Inanemergencydial on May 27, 2010 at 10:46 PM

I think the Palins should Manual Noriega him. Put up massive speakers and play “These boots are made for walking” 24-7.

Caper29 on May 27, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Smell the fear!

OldEnglish on May 27, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Well at least we know a President Palin would have that border fence built literally overnight.

Doughboy on May 27, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Creepy barely begins to describe Peeping Joe

clnurnberg on May 27, 2010 at 10:50 PM

This woman has put up with more Bull sh*t than most people have to ever put up with in the past year.

For goodness sake, she has children.

This is the section of the press that has always disgusted me. Not everything about public figures’ lives are our business. Reminds me of the “death clocks” surrounding people like Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears. It’s grotesque.

I hate to be like that guy, but leave the Palins alone!

mjk on May 27, 2010 at 10:51 PM

She could have been a folk hero to Keith Olbermann’s seven viewers.

That many? Does that include the crew at msnbc?

jdkchem on May 27, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Did Wasilla’s Mayor inform the Palin Family about it ? As a ‘courtesy’ you know ..

macncheez on May 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Oh, come on, Allah.

The quote of the YEAR so far is “Did you plug the hole yet, daddy?”

Good Solid B-Plus on May 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM

If for any reason whatsoever Todd Palin decides to catch this guy on the street and beat his a$$ would anybody care?

Chrisin206 on May 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM

I swear this the truth: on Olbermann’s TV show he showed this lake and the Palin’s house and said that this “neighbor” lived on one side of the lake and the Palins lived on the other side. The guy is an out and out liar.

Marcus on May 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Chrisin206 on May 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Hell, no. I’d hand out donuts and coffee.

The quote of the YEAR so far is “Did you plug the hole yet, daddy?”

Good Solid B-Plus on May 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha!!! So many perverted jokes to make, so little time….

mjk on May 27, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Inanemergencydial on May 27, 2010 at 10:46 PM

For starters she’s so darn pretty, but it’s mostly because she scares them. Journalism schooled elitist liberals don’t want to be bested by a suburban housewife. They’ll never get invited to all the right parties if they do.

Tommy_G on May 27, 2010 at 10:56 PM

The Palins have a nice home.

Inanemergencydial on May 27, 2010 at 10:58 PM

This is a shame, to be made uncomfortable in your own home. She has no power to impact anyone’s life, how is this justified.

Cindy Munford on May 27, 2010 at 10:59 PM

McGinniss’ “No Trespassing” fever has to be a result of Todd Palin’s visit…

… along with the “construction talk” over heard whilst Todd and his buddies built the fence.

“Yeah… I know a place where the bears take their young for their first kill… you know, they let them play with them for a while, ripping off a limb here, a leg there, sucking out an eye, then digging into the brain…

… but they don’t ever kill it right away.”

“I know a pig farmer out on the North Forty that I hear the mortician takes bodies that aren’t claimed…”

“Sh%t… all this wood for a fence…

… we could have just built a box!”

Seven Percent Solution on May 27, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Remember, folks: Politely & civilly tell Joe McGinniss what you think of him moving next door to Sarah Palin – joemcginniss@gmail.com

(Courtesy of Mark Levin.)

Cylor on May 27, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Somehow, I suspect he won’t stay over the winter….

cthulhu on May 27, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Is that where she lived as Governor? With all the space in Alaska one would think she would have a acreage with her own lake with one house on it.

tjexcite on May 27, 2010 at 11:01 PM

That woman ‘s stupidity shines through in that clip from abc…she see’s SNL skit coming up about a
stalking-degenerate peeping into a family’s home..?
Guess she was thrilled when letterman made those obscene comments about the Palin family too.
Does this kind of seething hatred towards other people’s family pass for a woman these days in the kneepads media ?

macncheez on May 27, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Inanemergencydial on May 27, 2010 at 10:46 PM

could be because of this sentiment here

Smell the fear!

OldEnglish on May 27, 2010 at 10:48 PM

bluemarlin on May 27, 2010 at 11:06 PM

6000 sq ft? Who does she think she is, Al Gore?

boomer on May 27, 2010 at 11:06 PM

I’d love for the shoe to be on the other foot but, whomever would do this to our genius and chief would be labeled racist right off the bat.

Sharr on May 27, 2010 at 11:08 PM

6000 sq ft? Who does she think she is, Al Gore?

boomer on May 27, 2010 at 11:06 PM

And she mows her own yard. That’s a lot of grass to cut.

Doughboy on May 27, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Cylor on May 27, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Ciao!

Inanemergencydial on May 27, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Let me tell you that the American left disgusts me even more than the Australian left.

Crux Australis on May 27, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Crux Australis on May 27, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Ouchie!

Hey Crux, as an Australian will you comment on Australian internet censorship? Someone brought it up earlier here. I read a few articles, but it would be more informative to hear from someone who is from there.

Inanemergencydial on May 27, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Now just add a dozen bright spotlights aimed at her new neighbor, and see the rat scurry.

WoosterOh on May 27, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Crux Australis on May 27, 2010 at 11:10 PM

I would give anything for our two sides to not be such polar opposites. It’s gotten to where ‘debate’ is detrimental to rational discussion and even to civil order.

But the idea of moderation appears to have gone out with the last garbage collection, so here we are. IMO the only question now is which side of the log we fall off come 2012.

Dark-Star on May 27, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Cute.

KS Rex on May 27, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Joe the Peeper

faraway on May 27, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Hmm must hang out within really isolated circles…

Sharr on May 27, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Dark-Star on May 27, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Look, I have some problems with the far right, but the far left is a cauldron of frothing insanity.

Good Solid B-Plus on May 27, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Nina Easton’s husband needs to throw up a huge fence around the perimeter of his lawn…

d1carter on May 27, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Plug the damn hole!

Scroll down a bit for the pic (posted at Lucianne.com)

GnuBreed on May 27, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Dark-Star on May 27, 2010 at 11:14 PM

When debate with the left has only resulted in conservatives giving into their ideas, well, a line has to be drawn somewhere. The leftist ideology is destructive, they can only take from one group to give to another. They create nothing, they are destroyers! Why should we continue to try and be nice about that.

bluemarlin on May 27, 2010 at 11:22 PM

Stop the ObamaSludge

faraway on May 27, 2010 at 11:24 PM

I wonder how long it’s been since the house Peepin’ Joe is renting has been inspected for termites, fire codes, electrical codes, plumbing codes, “radon”, “asbestos”,…..might be overdue; maybe some civic minded resident should drop a dime and get some inspectors out there…wouldn’t want him suing the nice lady who rented him the place.

opaobie on May 27, 2010 at 11:26 PM

It Seems That Sarah Palin’s Crazed Stalker, Joe McGiniss, Has A Habit Of This Kind Of Behavior With Others

gary4205 on May 27, 2010 at 11:13 PM

This guy is a pervert..and shame on Random House for financing his perversions for profits.

macncheez on May 27, 2010 at 11:28 PM

What the Palin’s ought to do is get a nice 40′ banner with the saying “God is Watching You” and drape it over his side of the fence.

Change it out about every few days to something different to keep it from getting stale.

She could even get paid advertisement on it and make a little bit more dough.

will sass u on May 27, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Experience building a border fence. Check.
If there was a dispute between the Palins’ and a neighbor, they would have worked it out between themselves. That’s the way it works in the NW and smaller towns.

Kissmygrits on May 27, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on May 27, 2010 at 11:18 PM

So is the far right; they’re just way better at basic civility and use the threat of force as an absolute last resort, except when threatened directly. (see the comments on the thread about the intruding SEIU crowd)

Dark-Star on May 27, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Dark-Star on May 27, 2010 at 11:29 PM

What, the comments about striking back against an angry mob?

I think that’s a perfectly legitimate use of force/the threat of force. If you can’t defend your property, what can you defend?

Good Solid B-Plus on May 27, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Joe looks like the guy under surveillance to me. I love all those no trespassing signs. This guy won’t even come out of his house to confront a reporter. Instead, the little creep whines about how he’ll call the police. Ain’t that just like a lib? Rail against the pigs but boy when your little tuckus is in the crack, its “I’ll call the police” from inside his house. Come on out, tough guy. Afraid somebody is spying on you? Gonna call your mom? Geez, he’s pathetic.

gordo on May 27, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Every day I hate the left just a little more. This guy is a pervert!

tinkerthinker on May 27, 2010 at 11:38 PM

The Palins know how to get fences built…

d1carter on May 27, 2010 at 11:39 PM

More from C4P:

To sum this up, the Palins rented the house last summer to avoid the very situation in which they find themselves this summer. Further, the Palins repeatedly tried to contact the neighbor all winter to rent the house again this summer or, if possible, buy the property. Despite these efforts, the Palins could not get the absentee neighbor to return their calls. Hmmmmmm. Now I’ll admit to having no bill collecting experience but, it seems to me, that if someone owed me money and they were calling me, I’d take the call. But that’s just me…

John the Libertarian on May 27, 2010 at 11:44 PM

Ah yes, Dark Star the raging narcissist can’t keep himself from declaring what a civil and above the fray….elitist he is.

I find it amusing and pathietic that you wish for better relations despite your habit of bashing anyone to the right of your views as a “wingnut” simply for disagreeing with your weak points of view.
You’re just another self involved hypocrite who doesn’t even try to meet the standard you set for others.

Hard Right on May 27, 2010 at 11:47 PM

I don’t even know what the hard right is. Anarchists?

John the Libertarian on May 27, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Doughboy on May 27, 2010 at 10:48 PM

The Boss Emeritus has already nominated Todd for Border Security Czar. ;o)

NoLeftTurn on May 27, 2010 at 11:59 PM

While I enjoy seeing Joe cowering in his house, I think she has her eye on a much larger target.

From tonight’s FB:

“And it’s time for the administration to stop passing the buck and get control of the disaster in the Gulf. There’s a reason why Harry Truman had that famous sign on his desk. The “buck stops” with the occupant of the Oval Office. When the American people elected President Obama they gave him responsibility to handle this disaster. He promised to “heal the earth, and watch the waters recede…” or something far-fetched like that. It was unbelievable then, it’s impossible now, but what I believe he meant was that he promised to be held accountable. With all due respect, Mr. President, you have a huge job in front of you. We hope you’re learning. Please learn that we must have domestic energy development, you must stop looking backward and blaming Bush, and we must all work together to “plug the d#*! hole.” ”

go get him, Cuda.

cs89 on May 27, 2010 at 11:59 PM

John the Libertarian

Nope. Go fish :)

I’m sick of DS constantly posting love notes to himself about how superior he is to those of us who in his eyes are soooooo irrational and partisan.

Hard Right on May 28, 2010 at 12:01 AM

What I find ammusing is the fact he wants to call the police for trespassing by a newsman, yet SEIU can bring 500 people with a police escort, and the left says that there is nothing anyone can do about it and how cute it was.

The fact the scum would not open the door shows he knows he is doing something wrong. It would hold up in court because his action shows guilt.

WoosterOh on May 28, 2010 at 12:02 AM

I hope Todd and his buddies put a little bit o’ electric in that there fence. ;)

EarthToZoey on May 28, 2010 at 12:15 AM

How come no one focuses on this?

UPDATE: I haven’t been able to reach McGinniss, but did send an errant email to his son, the novelist Joe McGinniss Jr., who replied, “Sadly, she’s right. We tried our best to intervene, but alas, the heart wants what it wants. We can only pray for him now. He’s convinced that Todd will step aside and when the time is right, he’ll be there, right next door, to pick up the pieces.”

Schadenfreude on May 28, 2010 at 12:18 AM

Hard Right on May 28, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Yeah, I remember when I first got out of college how I used to pretend I was a moderate who was above the fray and loved the smell of my own farts. Then I woke up.

If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.

John the Libertarian on May 28, 2010 at 12:19 AM

Schadenfreude on May 28, 2010 at 12:18 AM

HOLY SMOKES!

John the Libertarian on May 28, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Hah, how it hurts to get the medicine the ‘journalists’ dish themselves.

This is really the ultimate example of the way Palin manipulates the press and inverts the relationship between reporters and politicians, turning the former into “stalkers,” and the latter — as long as they’re Republicans or members of her family — into saints whom no one can criticize. No one in the media should reward Palin for this irresponsible and pathetic bullying.

Schadenfreude on May 28, 2010 at 12:23 AM

Even though this guy will be right there, I’m betting he’ll still get it wrong when he writes whatever it is he writes about Sarah Palin.

TimBuk3 on May 28, 2010 at 12:38 AM

TimBuk3 on May 28, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Why do I have this feeling that the lil attention whorpse Levi has something to do with this pervert landing at that spot ? Maybe because he was threatening to publish something about the Palin family, just a few months ago ?

macncheez on May 28, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Maybe cityslicker Joe will get eaten by a bear.

EZnSF on May 28, 2010 at 12:58 AM

From tonight’s FB:

go get him, Cuda.

cs89 on May 27, 2010 at 11:59 PM

Wow, she tore him a new one in her latest Facebook post. This woman would destroy The One in a debate.

Doughboy on May 28, 2010 at 1:13 AM

cs89 on May 27, 2010 at 11:59 PM

This is one of her best to date. She field dressed him but good this time!

NoLeftTurn on May 28, 2010 at 1:23 AM

The quote I originally read was “renovations performed at Palin’s request” I suspect these were renovations to the neighbor’s house done afters Palin’s suggestion, perhaps when the Palin’s rented the building last summer, which the neighbor assumed Palin would be paying for.

agmartin on May 28, 2010 at 1:36 AM

So glad to see all of this isn’t turning into a ridiculous circus. FINALLY the female Jerry Springer.

TheBlueSite on May 28, 2010 at 1:45 AM

Inanemergencydial on May 27, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Because she didn’t abort Trig.

AaronGuzman on May 28, 2010 at 2:17 AM

Joe McGinniss’ putting up all those ‘no trespassing’ signs, and threatening to call the police while hiding behind the door, makes me think that some of the Wasilla town folk have informed him of what a pathetic piece of cr4p he actually is.

Slowburn on May 28, 2010 at 2:18 AM

d1carter on May 27, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Nina Easton’s husband couldn’t build a fence with gingerbread.

Chrisin206 on May 28, 2010 at 2:19 AM

agmartin on May 28, 2010 at 1:36 AM

that’s what I understood too. the Palins asked her to do something and she figured they would pay for it.

Phoenician on May 28, 2010 at 2:21 AM

Ouchie!

Inanemergencydial on May 27, 2010 at 11:12 PM

It’s using a sledge hammer to crack a walnut. The Labor government is bringing in a costly internet filter to weed out a few porn sites. What about leaving parents with the responsibility to oversee their children?

The only danger I see is that it may be used to block other sites and it has no sunset clause (it is there permanently unless removed by a future government).

Crux Australis on May 28, 2010 at 2:32 AM

Dark-Star on May 27, 2010 at 11:14 PM

I suppose Australia is a more egalitarian society than the US. John Howard was never harrassed and vilified as much as Sarah Palin.

Crux Australis on May 28, 2010 at 2:37 AM

Doughboy on May 28, 2010 at 1:13 AM

NoLeftTurn on May 28, 2010 at 1:23 AM

My West Coast buddy, and co-blogger, Stacy Drake said in best in this tweet:

@whitehouse You should call Joe McGinniss & ask him to leave. His living arrangement is not working in your favor http://fb.me/AO2fPdT2

That’s an understatement.

gary4205 on May 28, 2010 at 3:42 AM

Wow, that “writer” really needs a pay check bad. Must be to feed his drug addiction.

ray on May 28, 2010 at 6:41 AM

Note that the ABC pansy is on the McGinnis side of the fence. Wonder who gave him access to the yard there?

Jaibones on May 28, 2010 at 6:41 AM

Perhaps he didn’t let the reporter in because he might have Sarah’s pics plastered all over the place, like in Ace Ventura.

“DIE DAN, DIE!!!” “LACES OUT!”

ProudPalinFan on May 28, 2010 at 7:02 AM

Jaibones on May 28, 2010 at 6:41 AM

Don’t care. There’s been people that have left stuff on the Palins’ house front door (I believe also they have a back door too). Hence my fence and my dog.

ProudPalinFan on May 28, 2010 at 7:04 AM

They may be able to set up a shooting range just inside the fence to practice with their moose gun. She has the NRA Beowolf .50 AR 15 that would impress an east coast wuss

gooddad on May 28, 2010 at 7:41 AM

Slowburn on May 28, 2010 at 2:18 AM

Hey, Joe you’re not in Massachusetts anymore. Alaska is a castle doctrine state.

Caper29 on May 28, 2010 at 7:44 AM

Inanemergencydial on May 27, 2010 at 10:46 PM

She is a Christian with the power to draw crowds and effect national policy. The “liberal” media is controlled by the enemies of Christianity and therefore she must be targeted for destruction.

True_King on May 28, 2010 at 7:54 AM

Why am I not surprised that yet another Democrat turns out to be nothing but a pu$$y.

Come on, Joe. Take pride in what you do. When the cameras come by, say YES! It’s my right to live here. After all that’s what Junior says. That’s what all your followers in The Dumbest Generation are spamming message boards with. Where are you, Joe?

MNHawk on May 28, 2010 at 7:56 AM

macncheez on May 27, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Had to comment…maybe the most vague, unintelligent, post ever written on HotAir…nobody has any idea what you are talking about, put down the pipe and call the rehab, they can help you and they care…we don’t.

right2bright on May 28, 2010 at 8:15 AM

Anyone else find it odd that even in Alaska they have zero lot lines? You would assume everyone would own a big track of land with some distance between neighbors.

deadenders on May 28, 2010 at 8:21 AM

Gov Palin is brilliant. Extremely. In a kind way, she will take advantage of this even in a classy way. She mentioned bringing him a fresh blueberry pie. She could host a huge church picnic on her land. No one is lonelier that being next to a crowd and left out.
I suspect this move will backfire for the perp/perv.

How is Erin Andrews doing. The lust and drive by stalkers ususally takes them into a trap.

seven on May 28, 2010 at 8:25 AM

TheBlueSite on May 28, 2010 at 1:45 AM

And who’s turning this into a circus, Einstein? Her or the obsessed liberal media?

Sorry for the hard question. You can just say, “Duh … I don’t know.” We’ll understand.

Rod on May 28, 2010 at 8:33 AM

Todd made that fence out of the wrong stuff. He should have used a better sound barrier, like concrete.

petefrt on May 28, 2010 at 8:36 AM

deadenders on May 28, 2010 at 8:21 AM

Yep, it’s hard to believe that anyone who could afford otherwise would have a house so close to the neighbor’s. But then again, it’s waterfront property with a view, and that’s probably why so close/expensive.

petefrt on May 28, 2010 at 8:39 AM

One thing about the libs, they always tell you who terrifys them. They try to get all the dirt they can and if they can’t find any, they make it up. Compare how much Joe Biden got vetted to Sarah Palin. Biden is the gaff king and an idiot, to be sure. But the state run media? Aw, that’s just crazy uncle Joe. How much do we know about Obama? True objective journalism is dead in America. You have to watch Fox or read the UK press to get any truth. However, this lack of truth seems to be having an impact on the lib media.

Wills on May 28, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Glad I’m not alone in my opinion that McGinness’ behavior is creepy. It’s beyond creepy, though, it’s downright stalker-ish.

Writing a book about a public figure isn’t an issue, in general, but moving to distant places inorder to move in directly beside them (with visual views into/onto their residence and private lives) is way past creepy, and is downright stalker-behavior.

Why don’t the Palin’s just buy the property next door? It’d be a good project for the near future if they want to avoid ongoing problems like this.

Lourdes on May 28, 2010 at 9:34 AM

WoosterOh on May 27, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Coupla’ large speakers on the fence playing country music might help old Joe get the feel of things.

Lourdes on May 28, 2010 at 9:38 AM

WoosterOh on May 27, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Lourdes on May 28, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Hahaha, I just formed a mental image of those yodelling-record-playing scenes from MARS ATTACKS…

Lourdes on May 28, 2010 at 9:39 AM

‘Indian Love Call’

Lourdes on May 28, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Doesn’t anyone remember Joe McGinniss’ history? He practically moved in with Jeffrey McDonald, had him convinced he was writing a book that would exonerate him, and then did exactly the opposite. The guy is a first class creep and totally unethical. Why would anyone think he had any good motives for moving in next door to the Palins?

rockmom on May 28, 2010 at 9:51 AM

The reactionary left fears her.

Pee in their lace panties level fear.

N. O'Brain on May 28, 2010 at 10:02 AM

deadenders on May 28, 2010 at 8:21 AM

Context matters here as well.

The house looks like it’s on a long, narrow lot on the lakefront, which is very common for waterfront developments to maximize how many homes can have shorefront property. Also, I think they built it around 2002 when she was the mayor of Wasilla. It looks kinda small for a multimillionare former governor, author, TV personality etc., but I’m sure it was a nice place for a mayor & oilfield worker etc.

cs89 on May 28, 2010 at 11:08 AM

The Palins are tough people. They can survive this. But they shouldn’t have to put up with it in the first place.

If you haven’t already written a nastygram to Randomhouse and to their German overlords Bertelsmann, go do it right now. That’s the place to apply pressure.

bofh on May 28, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Phoenician on May 28, 2010

She figured wrong.
She had the right to refuse, not to expect someone else will pay for it unless such was clearly understood and agreed upon.

Extrafishy on May 28, 2010 at 3:57 PM